Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6925 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6921, Lord Mhork wrote:In my slightly delirious sleepy think I'm realizing that shos SK can still make massive sense even though he 'vigs' if he has poison. I'm wondering if he's going back and forth between poison shots and vig shots and just making up shit about other abilities. Killing him could take out all the random bloodbath and leave us with only one kill per night, which is a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

This is definitely someone paranoid over shos. (Notation for later)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6926 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

I like ProHawk's point about SG. Where is your double vote?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6927 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6910, Birds of Prey wrote:Majiffy, basically you sheep me until I am wrong on Bo7/SK. Then I sheep you until you are wrong. You would get a guaranteed shos park tomorrow if AD is town.

I don't think there's a flipped scum so far that I had a town read on. In fact, I think I was scumreading them all. Shos is just higher priority.

In post 6915, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 6903, Majiffy wrote:Same, but LOL D5 POLICY LYNCH!

Besides your role claim - what have you done that's particularly towning you?
And I'll even admit I believe there is probably one scum amongst the claimed puppets.

My early-game play that's obvtown until I stopped giving a shit about this game.

If there's scum amongst the puppets it's a really poor fakeclaim. I don't think there's a legitimate Bo7 Puppet, that's way too fucking broken and negative-utility.

In post 6921, Lord Mhork wrote:In my slightly delirious sleepy think I'm realizing that shos SK can still make massive sense even though he 'vigs' if he has poison. I'm wondering if he's going back and forth between poison shots and vig shots and just making up shit about other abilities. Killing him could take out all the random bloodbath and leave us with only one kill per night, which is a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

No fucking shit. It's a lot easier to lynch scum when you only lose one townie a night.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6928 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also why are we still on puppet scum? Wasn't that explained to be the least balanced thing ever?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6929 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 6927, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6910, Birds of Prey wrote:Majiffy, basically you sheep me until I am wrong on Bo7/SK. Then I sheep you until you are wrong. You would get a guaranteed shos park tomorrow if AD is town.

I don't think there's a flipped scum so far that I had a town read on. In fact, I think I was scumreading them all. Shos is just higher priority.
LOLZ

In post 6915, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 6903, Majiffy wrote:Same, but LOL D5 POLICY LYNCH!

Besides your role claim - what have you done that's particularly towning you?
And I'll even admit I believe there is probably one scum amongst the claimed puppets.

My early-game play that's obvtown until I stopped giving a shit about this game.

If there's scum amongst the puppets it's a really poor fakeclaim. I don't think there's a legitimate Bo7 Puppet, that's way too fucking broken and negative-utility.
I don't think it is a fakeclaim, and I stil don't get why it is so fucking negative utility. SK doesn't know who scum are, it's only 1/3 chance to be used, so to be tracked at it? what are the odds to be tracked to your kill in such a huge game, anyway?

No fucking shit. It's a lot easier to lynch scum when you only lose one townie a night.

Last time I checked, we had four nights, and only 6 kills, including my own kill., which was literally proclaimed before it was done..

so we had 1 kill per night, with one night of exception in which there was another kill. honestly, I think something's odd here, since we have no claimed docs at all, no claimed roleblockers at all, etc.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #6930 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:07 am

Post by BBmolla »

Birds of Prey is literally just trying to stir shit up and discredit the towniest players, can we please lynch them?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6931 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 6928, Lord Mhork wrote:Also why are we still on puppet scum? Wasn't that explained to be the least balanced thing ever?

I repeat: no. Scum had a ninja, who knows what jewels can do to them, and there WERE TWO MORE PUPPETS. town only had one tracker and it was two-shot odd-night.

scum ninja was nonconsecutive, so obviously it'll be used d1 and 3 - when the tracker most likely uses his shots. so that's out.

the only options to be caught is if the SK picks the scum and tracker too. so that means the chances are at best, if town puppets get killed and lynched:
D1: 1/2 * 1/26
D3: 1/1 * 1/22(if loads of people died somehow)

add these, minus the chance to be tracked on both, equals:
(1/52+1/22)-(1/22*52)=roughtly 1/15.67, or, 6.3%

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6932 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:19 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6930, BBmolla wrote:Birds of Prey is literally just trying to stir shit up and discredit the towniest players, can we please lynch them?

I came to this conclusion when she found damning evidence against me from a vca of lemnistake
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6933 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6928, Lord Mhork wrote:Also why are we still on puppet scum? Wasn't that explained to be the least balanced thing ever?

Yeah, multiple times. And yet people are still pushing that inane theory.

In post 6929, shos wrote:LOLZ

:neutral:

In post 6929, shos wrote:I don't think it is a fakeclaim, and I stil don't get why it is so fucking negative utility. SK doesn't know who scum are, it's only 1/3 chance to be used, so to be tracked at it? what are the odds to be tracked to your kill in such a huge game, anyway?

It doesn't matter if the SK knows who is who. The problem is that a scum member can get an essentially positive false positive. The ultimate caught for the wrong reasons. Going down for making the SK kill. It is so incredibly bastard as a scum role that I'd frankly refuse to play another game by the same mod or reviewers.

And if
I'm
saying that, you know it's straight fucked.

In post 6929, shos wrote:
Last time I checked, we had four nights, and only 6 kills, including my own kill., which was literally proclaimed before it was done..

so we had 1 kill per night, with one night of exception in which there was another kill. honestly, I think something's odd here, since we have no claimed docs at all, no claimed roleblockers at all, etc.

Yeah the odd thing is that you were blocked but not blocked but implied you were and oh lets just sweep that under the rug with bullshit shall we?

:wink:

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6934 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 6932, ActionDan wrote:
In post 6930, BBmolla wrote:Birds of Prey is literally just trying to stir shit up and discredit the towniest players, can we please lynch them?

I came to this conclusion when she found damning evidence against me from a vca of lemnistake

likewise

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6935 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6931, shos wrote:
the only options to be caught is if the SK picks the scum and tracker too.

Also this is an SK slip.

No one said anything about the SK picking who performs his kill. Because - at least in my role PM - it isn't explicitly stated either way.

What IS explicitly stated is that the SK doesn't know which players are the puppets NOR their role flavors.

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6936 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:33 am

Post by shos »

In post 6933, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6929, shos wrote:I don't think it is a fakeclaim, and I stil don't get why it is so fucking negative utility. SK doesn't know who scum are, it's only 1/3 chance to be used, so to be tracked at it? what are the odds to be tracked to your kill in such a huge game, anyway?

It doesn't matter if the SK knows who is who. The problem is that a scum member can get an essentially positive false positive. The ultimate caught for the wrong reasons. Going down for making the SK kill. It is so incredibly bastard as a scum role that I'd frankly refuse to play another game by the same mod or reviewers.

And if
I'm
saying that, you know it's straight fucked.

In post 6929, shos wrote:

Yeah the odd thing is that you were blocked but not blocked but implied you were and oh lets just sweep that under the rug with bullshit shall we?

:wink:
Do you realize that the 'miller claim' is effective as scum as well? like, even if you ARE tracked doing the SK kill, you claim puppet and get away with it when other puppets claim too?
I mean really, why is it more unfair for scum than for town to be tracked that way?

and yes, I was blocked but not blocked. I *intended* to get blocked because I knew I was 99% strongman. that is how you play strongman vig baby.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 6935, Majiffy wrote:

Also this is an SK slip.

No one said anything about the SK picking who performs his kill. Because - at least in my role PM - it isn't explicitly stated either way.

What IS explicitly stated is that the SK doesn't know which players are the puppets NOR their role flavors.

lol, so if your role PM explicitly says that SK doesn't know who puppets are, how comes he can choose to use them?

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6936, shos wrote:
I mean really, why is it more unfair for scum than for town to be tracked that way?

Towns love to sheep guilty PR reports, no matter what extenuating circumstances exist.

In post 6936, shos wrote:
and yes, I was blocked but not blocked. I *intended* to get blocked because I knew I was 99% strongman. that is how you play strongman vig baby.

You "intended" to get blocked by claiming an unblockable kill.

Please "intend" not to get lynched by voting yourself. That'd be grand.

In post 6937, shos wrote:
In post 6935, Majiffy wrote:

Also this is an SK slip.

lol, so if your role PM explicitly says that SK doesn't know who puppets are, how comes he can choose to use them?

That's the slip you derp.

Thanks for confirming.

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6939 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 am

Post by shos »

1. no, if I claim puppet and suddenly two others claim and say they are puppets too, it gives me credibility, so people will probably believe the claim.
2. no, I did not claim that. see start of D4 where I explained. there was only one post where I incinuated that I cannot be blocked. eventually, the important part was that I *did* get the roleblock and get the kill through it, AND YnB succeeded in confirming herself to molla.
3. I still don't get you.
If I am SK, then how can I choose who does my shot, if I don't know who my puppets are?

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6940 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6939, shos wrote:1. no, if I claim puppet and suddenly two others claim and say they are puppets too, it gives me credibility, so people will probably believe the claim.
2. no, I did not claim that. see start of D4 where I explained. there was only one post where I incinuated that I cannot be blocked. eventually, the important part was that I *did* get the roleblock and get the kill through it, AND YnB succeeded in confirming herself to molla.
3. I still don't get you.
If I am SK, then how can I choose who does my shot, if I don't know who my puppets are?

1. Meanwhile, we're having this argument because "I BET ONE OF THE PUPPETS IS SCUM" :roll:
2. You claimed a strongman kill before you took the strongman kill. There is no two ways about it.
3. We have no idea if SK chooses his shot. Ergo your claim relying on SK choosing is inside info.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6941 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

Well, *chooses his puppet to take the shot.

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6942 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

Post by shos »

I should've stopped arguing with you days ago :roll:
here, have a ball, see if there really is no two ways about it. I'll point you to the bolded parts, where I kept repeating that I'm only guessing, and where I said I think scum have a strongman etc.
In post 5426, shos wrote:
In post 5424, Young and Beautiful wrote:You're a public vig; what if you get roleblocked or night killed? I think that usually vig kills go last after scum faction kills.

- b -

firstly,
Young and Beautiful wrote:Right, if you get roleblocked, then I won't be. I beg your pardon.

- b -
which is perfect;
secondly, if I get blocked that means scum have reason to not just let bulba die. if bulba is town, then scum protecting town AND making you conftown is hilariously stupid i comparison to letting the vigshot through and blocking you.

if bulba is scum, then scum have to choose between town getting a conftown and scum losing a member. If I were scum, that would be obvious, but the thing is that if I get blocked everyone knows it and it makes a wifom with regards to bulba. soooo either way, good for town. if bulba is town, well, no harm done anyway. he refused to claim when prodded to, which is practically like being in L-1 with intent to hammer and notclaim, so if he is town he must be something not awesome; and well, all in all I'm pretty sure he's scum, don't remember even why; but he hasn't posted in years so there's no reason to have this thought changed.

In post 5626, shos wrote:ohhhh this is cool.
So both Molla AND goat targetted me and both actions failed. that means I was probably jailkept. which is awesome.
If you go over my posts from yesterday you'll see on eoccasion where I said I can only be blocked by Naraku. Well, that was true; I disregarded it and pretended surprised at being called strongman(someone said that) and I kept saying that if I get blocked, we lynch my target. the idea was to attract a roleblock/JK - which I apparantly had done successfully.

The reason is that I did not fully explain the kill ability. let me get it well from my PM

In post 5630, shos wrote:ok so here it is, the *full* claim of the ability:

The ability's name is Adamant Barrage. it is one-shot, and it kills the target. The kill works THROUGH any attempt to roleblock, and *most likely* goes through any protection target may have.

this is of course a paraphrase.
This is why I could confirm that Naraku exists: it is probably his barrier that cannot be broken, and all else can. in the wiki, it says that the guy who does this has become weakened or something, and when it is weak then it cannot penetrate naraku's barrier. it was still strong enough to blast inuyasha or something.

In post 5635, shos wrote:
In post 4390, shos wrote:
Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Shos, can you elaborate on the "super killproof SK" theory? That's giving me some srs biz pricklies.
well, no.
in short, I'll say that I *think* scum have a strongman, and even if the strongman targets naraku, naraku will not be hurt.

once again
this is all speculations
. I'm pretty sure that naraku is killproof, though. I'll give 90%+ sure for this one.

In post 4580, shos wrote:my kill can only be blocked by Naraku.
that's my guess at least, lolz

@OS: don't worry, there are lots of scumfucks here that compete for my kill tonight. I wish it was more than 1s :(

In post 5013, shos wrote:Notsci, leave the friendly nei alone. Eventually itll solve itself. If he is blocked tonight that means my kill isnt, yes?

In post 5020, shos wrote:Moar voatz on abom pleaz

If I die tonight, and bulba is still alive, lynch him as confnaraku

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6943 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

Post by shos »

and if you think I wasn't blocked, then how comes YnB wasn't too?

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6944 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 2028, Egg wrote:
In post 2013, notscience wrote:Can someone tell me why only like 2 people questioned rhaego early while he posts bullshit questions that he doesn't follow up and naked votes all the time while avoiding what's going on

I personally didn't because someone crumbed something about him

Hey Egg, can you tell me what this crumb was, who crumbed it, and what the crumb was? I am pretty sure I missed it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6945 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by ProHawk »

After outing Aronis as scum, he comes to the conclusion below.

In post 5978, Egg wrote:That might make Prohawk town. If scum was trying to out the real doc, it's probably so they can get shards. Doc should be on Prohawk tonight.

In post 5980, Egg wrote:On Prohawk, why fakeclaim doc out of the blue? They wanted to out the real doc to kill them and then Prohawk the next night for (a) shard(s). At least that's my theory. Why else do it? That claim was competely unprompted.

In post 6296, Egg wrote:Y+B, Prohawk could steal shards from scum, keeping them in town hands. And I can understand why he'd steal notscience's as town, but I'll let him answer.

But still flings mud in my direction.

In post 6203, Egg wrote:What's everyone's thoughts on Prohawk? Was Aronis trying to out a doc so they could kill him for shards? Or was it just a dumb random lucky moment? If the second, is Prohawk likely scum for stealing notscience's shard?

Now, although he can see town utility in my role (and I don't see any play related reasons he wants me dead), we get this:

In post 6648, Egg wrote:Shos, I vote you vig Oversoul or Prohawk.

But the best is this piece of trash reason why I am scum...

In post 6821, Egg wrote:Is this a slip of knowledge that scum have an onsite private topic rather than a quicktopic?

Note, he doesn't vote me here, but waits for a while, with no mention or comment of my valid defense.

This is not a town-train of thought. Out of all the 18 remaining players, he wants to lynch/kill me who he could see as town, whose role had perfect town-utility, and yet to him I am more likely to flip scum than anyone else (aside from maybe Oversoul). Also interesting is the fact that I have been wanting an Oversoul lynch for days and it doesn't even bother him in the least. It doesn't make any sense.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6946 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Egg »

You conveniently ignored the idea that Aronis' claim being dumb luck means his claim doesn't affect your alignment. Which means I'm back to square one where my result is a sort of guiltyish.

Honestly, I'd still rather lynch Oversoul, but I can see it's not going to happen which makes a lynch on you and Shos vig on Oversoul ideal.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6947 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And you conveniently ignored the fact that a scum jewel thief already flipped, all the stuff I have done this game, and all the other people in this game. So wheredoes that leave things? Right, Either you aren't using your head, or you are scum. Care to explain the crumbs regarding Rheago?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6948 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Egg »

I've actually already discussed the scum jewel thief flip. As soon as it came up, I said it was interesting, was asked why, and explained it. Your play hasn't reallyleft an impression on me. And my reads on other players should be pretty clear (feel free to ask me to clarify any that aren't). I think the Rhaego crumb was something I misunderstood. I think Actiondan said he'd rather look elsewhere and I took it as a crumb, but he later voted Rhaego and didn't back off (could be wrong, this is all from memory alone). Looking back though, it can be looked at the same way as my points against Kat in a way. Like he may have been planning to claim masons with the slot and later abandoned it.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6949 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Egg, if you think I am town. Trust ProHawk is town.

What is your read on AD?

ProHawk, Do you think Egg faked a guilty on his own partner? It's possible but it's more likely that he's not scum. Quit bickering and vote from my pool please.

@BBMolla, towniest slots in the game? Haha. You AD and Kagami haven't done shit for ages.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”