Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mhork, bus your buddy. SG is doing it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Kagami »

Muffin is town, and you probably are too. Scum knew prohawk would be vindicated, I don't think they'd have jumped on a wagon they knew would go nowhere. ( I wouldn't put it past muffin, but he's probtown for other reasons )

More fun question, how did katsuki know he was a miller, while mhork had no idea?
VOTE: Oversoul
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 5915, Majiffy wrote:
HEY SHOS

HEY

STILL WAITING ON THIS!

In case you forgot;
In post 5750, Majiffy wrote:It is.

We already KNOW sk is modified ninja prob with poison kill.
You have CLAIMED that you have 1shot kills.
So the only assumptionassumption is ascetic which given game size isnt much of one for an sk.

thanks, I assume you didn't even notice I asked you to link me to your 'inquiry', lol
we already know that SK is modified ninja. we have no knowledge of poison alignment(
Kagami - does anyone fit with poisoning?
)
I have CLAIMED that I had one 1-shot kill, yesterday got it, and last night used it on abom, who flipped scum.
so..huh.? I don't understand the question; are you trying to explain last night's events and fit them to the shos-sk theory? that's it? what am I supposed to respond to then?

In post 5916, The Goat wrote:
Makes sense.

Except that the message I received wasn't that I was blocked. I was specifically told that my action did not work.

BBMolla?

What do you mean? you *recieved* a message telling you that your action didn't work? or did you ask the mod?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Kagami »

"you" was mhork.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Who is my buddy, Nero?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 5923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5922, shos wrote:Majiffy is confirmed Ryujin

wrong game?

+

Even if that's true, how do you know Jiffy's character?

Majiffy claimed Ryujin, and when dueling him I got the ability 'dragonscale tessaiga' which fits flavorwise. this can't be coincidence.

In post 5924, Lord Mhork wrote:Oh look muffin is town! Remember when HighShroomish was totally scum, guys? Where did you all go?

muffin is town? who said that?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I did? He looks town as fuck woo~
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 5925, Nero Cain wrote:mhork, bus your buddy. SG is doing it.

You can look at the wagons I've pushed and the things I've said and still think I'm scum?
Besides getting an innocent child claim I have no idea how I could look more obv. town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 5926, Kagami wrote:Muffin is town, and you probably are too. Scum knew prohawk would be vindicated, I don't think they'd have jumped on a wagon they knew would go nowhere. ( I wouldn't put it past muffin, but he's probtown for other reasons )

More fun question, how did katsuki know he was a miller, while mhork had no idea?

where did katsuki say that?
Lord Mhork wrote:I did? He looks town as fuck woo~
explain how?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Read the tone? Note the motivation? I'm not doing your job for you shos. I don't even think you're town.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5918, shos wrote:read the fuck up, then post content that is not ignorable.

i have a better idea

i ignore everything you say because you're a fuckwit

deal
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Kagami »

His first post claims negative utility. I doubt he's a miller as well as something else that's bad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5929, Lord Mhork wrote:Who is my buddy, Nero?

jiffy

prob some combination of SG, maybe OS, maaayyybbbbeee Neil, maybe BOP, maybe even Shos (I think Jiffy has a tendency to push a buddy as scum + he's using flavor bullshit to defend him.)

but one day at a time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 5926, Kagami wrote:Muffin is town, and you probably are too. Scum knew prohawk would be vindicated, I don't think they'd have jumped on a wagon they knew would go nowhere. ( I wouldn't put it past muffin, but he's probtown for other reasons )

Nop. I fully read katsuki's ISO and there's no mention of kats knowing that. all there is is a call for a lynch on abom, the confscum

@Mhork: I read her posts ya know, all I saw is swinging mud at me and calling me insults, no game-related info or analsis whatsoever.

here, see the post below you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:21 am

Post by shos »

Nero how would you explain the fact that he claimed neg utility on post 21, later claimed Ryujin, later kagami and I proved he is indeed ryujin, AND the flavor fits miller, I rea`lly can't see how he is scum, despite his foolish play

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Kagami »

Second post, whatever. This one:

In post 128, Katsuki wrote:
In post 21, Majiffy wrote:I am potentially a negative-utility town role. I would rather not expound any further on it at the moment because I'm not entirely certain as to the nuances outside of my control.

Carry on.

what a coincidence so am I!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:Preliminary thoughts with a scum Abom is that Venmar's slot is likely not town.
Clyton slot is also likely not town I think

where is this coming from
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Egg »

Oversoul, the arguement for shos SK is that he can poison (Serene) and got an extra kill last night (Abomination). So basically they were his N2 and N3 kills. Also, do you really think there are two scum neighbors? I can see one, but two? I don't know about that.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 5792, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm Renkotsu or however it's spelled. Apparently I was with the Band of Seven, but when Lemni flipped as Bo7 too, I went back to ceph to ask about flavor of my dude. Apparent I defected from them and stole a shard and then lots of shit went down and I pissed of most the group or something.

can this be further explained?
what is lemni's role in your life, what you asked the mod, what answer, etc. elaborate as much as possible

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 5939, shos wrote:Nero how would you explain the fact that he claimed neg utility on post 21, later claimed Ryujin, later kagami and I proved he is indeed ryujin, AND the flavor fits miller, I rea`lly can't see how he is scum, despite his foolish play

Actually, ryujin doesn't fit puppet, but I wasn't bothered by it since you had (falsely) determined he was a demon. The validation that you flavor cop makes it true regardless.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5939, shos wrote:Nero how would you explain the fact that he claimed neg utility on post 21, later claimed Ryujin, later kagami and I proved he is indeed ryujin, AND the flavor fits miller, I rea`lly can't see how he is scum, despite his foolish play

I don't think fitting miller flavor=miller. + scum have fake claims. + I'm pretty sure you were still calling Jiffy scum AFTER n1 wich doesn't add up with your current claim that you stopped.

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Ry%C5%ABjin

how is that miller flavor anyways?

He's a dragon, not a demon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:44 am

Post by shos »

hmm that's interesting. I was counting on Kagami here about the flavor. do we know who claimed puppet first?
also nero my knowledge has changed vastly since that time.

Majiffy, what is your race?

~~~
I'm working on an update for the list of claims. Goat: would it be better to share your results of N1 and N2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5939, shos wrote:later kagami and I proved he is indeed ryujin

also I need this explained.

but from what I'm understanding

jiffy claims neg utility
you target him n1 and guessed? that he's a demon

but didn't he say that nothing happened? So how did you "prove" he was ryujin?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scratch that.

What does dragonscale tessaiga do?

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”