BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:41 am

Post by BBmolla »

BoP they confirmed to me last night dood didn't you already do this
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shos I still don't understand what you're asking. What do you want rephrased?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Egg »

In post 6023, ProHawk wrote:I personally think the hammering=gets shard thing is bogus, but that could just be me.

Also, random thought while I was doing some re-reading... if you knew you were the person doing the poisoning, would you early-claim poison-proof?

Still no harm in planning hammers just in case.

And no, I'd want to distance myself from poison. Wouldn't even mention it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:46 am

Post by ProHawk »

I have this nagging suspicion that BC is the SK.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6023, ProHawk wrote:I personally think the hammering=gets shard thing is bogus, but that could just be me.

naw. It seems legit. I've played in atleast two games with a the same mechanic.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do people think of mass claim?

I nom myself for hammer since I'm confirmed non group scum and if I need to get lynched later on to move a shard then I'd be ok with that or we could have Molla hammer or w/e idk.

Aronis is todays lynch but I'd like claims from both Jiffy and Neil before the day ends.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:57 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 5305, Oversoul wrote:hmm.. town concentration seems to be the strongest on Abomination wagon although I feel like that wagon is on town.
I think that Shos is probably town, as well as Xof. Don't really like the reasons people are voting for her but I don't think anyone will give up on her.

*sigh*

VOTE: Xofelf

This post put the three way tie between Abom (scum), Xofelf (town), and Shos (?). To place Xofelf in the lead.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:04 am

Post by ProHawk »

VOTE: Oversoul
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 6020, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6009, shos wrote:@BoP:
Spoiler: read
In post 5952, shos wrote:*snip*
on D1 majiffy started tunneling me like shit. so I dueled him, not knowing fully what duel actually does. I got "dragonscale Tessaiga" ability; so I figured go to the wiki and see who gives me that. I errored in understanding though and thought it was Tosho, a demon. so I thought Majiffy was him, a demon, notscum. his claim wasn't relevant.
Then, in D3, I did the same and thought Serene2 was Hosenki. but I asked majiffy if he had 'tosho' in his PM and he said no, so I withdrew that assumption, same with sven. BUT, Kagami later replaced in and showed me that it was actually Ryujin who was relevant, and not Tosho, so the claim fits perfectly. NOW, after serene has flipped Hosenki, I am 99% sure that this matters, so I think Majiffy is truthful and I believe his claim of Ryujin.

check?
In post 5948, Nero Cain wrote:scratch that.

What does dragonscale tessaiga do?
I have no reason to say that now.

In post 5949, Birds of Prey wrote:Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.

N1 dueled Majiffy, got DS tessaiga
N2 dueled Sven(the Serene slot - now dead Hosenki) and got Adamant Barrage - 1s kill which bypasses all roleblocks and almost all defenses(my guess: can only be blocked by Naraku).
N3 used AB on Abomination. he's dead, he's scum, we're glad.

Re; redirector.
This can be solved easily I think: Egg, when you recieved your result, did it say, "BULBA went nowhere" or just 'you see him not doing anyhting' or something alike? because AFAIK, redirector would be treated like he targetted the redirected. for example, if redirected to shos, then it'd say "Shosvisited majiffy".

No. It would say "Your target did XYZ". The no action thing is weird. That's as if a player targeted an ascetic. Who would target me in their right mind?

Also, you got a kill from a VT? Makes no sense.
I think you're confusing tracker with follower. you get WHERE he went, not WHAT he did.

And the role of my target does not seem to matter to what I get; only the flavor. And I got the kill from Serene, not Majiffy. he was a Shardholder.

In post 6021, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6020, Egg wrote:
In post 6017, Birds of Prey wrote:Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.

Why?

Because they are likely scum. They are still pissed at my suspicion and the fact they'll have to keep handing out their friendly neighbor to people when it likely doesn't exist. As long as I'm here, they aren't conftown. A real town wouldn't be bothered by me suspecting them.

Have you read the game? Molla confirmed receiving their message tonight. they are practically as conftown as one can get without being an IC.

In post 6023, ProHawk wrote:
Also, random thought while I was doing some re-reading... if you knew you were the person doing the poisoning, would you early-claim poison-proof?
eh, no; why would you do that? it just lets people know that there is a poisoner around. the role is a stealthy one, as in, if it is tracked or watched you can claim something else like doc etc...I don't see why one would do that. if Naraku's kills are through poisons, why let everyone know that fact?
In post 6024, Egg wrote:
In post 6021, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6020, Egg wrote:
In post 6017, Birds of Prey wrote:Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.

Why?

Because they are likely scum. They are still pissed at my suspicion and the fact they'll have to keep handing out their friendly neighbor to people when it likely doesn't exist. As long as I'm here, they aren't conftown. A real town wouldn't be bothered by me suspecting them.

If you believe this, BBMolla absolutely has to be scum too

yup.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5919, Nero Cain wrote:but guys, jiffy is blatantly avoiding hunting for team scum and is thus very likely to be team scum. Help me kill it.

Sure thing Captain Derp.

In post 5927, shos wrote:we have no knowledge of poison alignment(
Kagami - does anyone fit with poisoning?
)

From your POV, it has to be scum or SK. For the purposes of makes-sense-as-an-SK I'm going to say SK.

In post 5927, shos wrote:
so..huh.? I don't understand the question; are you trying to explain last night's events and fit them to the shos-sk theory? that's it? what am I supposed to respond to then?

You made a statement about me making assumptions. Please point them out. All the numerous assumptions.

That you now are confused about the existence of.

Because they don't exist.

In post 5946, shos wrote:Majiffy, what is your race?

Demon. Which I'm pretty sure I've already said. Like... lots.

In post 5960, Nero Cain wrote:We should also think about lynch atleast 1 of those 4 puppet claims.

4? I only counted 3 earlier; NS, myself, and MDT.

In post 6030, Nero Cain wrote:I'd like claims from both Jiffy

I have fully fullclaimed a well long time ago.

I have one hundred percent absolutely without a doubt zero more information to provide.

So...
:?

VOTE: Aronis
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 6026, Lord Mhork wrote:Shos I still don't understand what you're asking. What do you want rephrased?

I want you to re-claim. fully. everything. slowly and in a way that cannot be misunderstood.

In post 6028, ProHawk wrote:I have this nagging suspicion that BC is the SK.
who is BC..?

In post 6030, Nero Cain wrote:What do people think of mass claim?

I nom myself for hammer since I'm confirmed non group scum and if I need to get lynched later on to move a shard then I'd be ok with that or we could have Molla hammer or w/e idk.

Aronis is todays lynch but I'd like claims from both Jiffy and Neil before the day ends.

Mass claim can happen, but I don't think it is necessary. perhaps tomorrow after Aronis if we deem it valuable. why do you think you're conf non Bo7?
Majiffy already claimed fully I think, Neil hasn't. why neil?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think you are a demon but your character is a dragon?

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because my role PM says "demon: you count as a demon".

:neutral:

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 am

Post by shos »

Ryūjin (竜人, "Dragon Man") was a demon who commanded Tōshū the human swordsmith to create a sword for him and was later killed by him, following the blade's completion.

>_>'
valid.

~~
Majiffy: off the top of my hat:
1. shos is an SK
2. shos is ascetic
3. shos can both poison and nightkill
4. shos' kill/poison on N1 has been blocked
5. shos poisoned abom/serene on N2 and killed the other D3
6. poison kills show in flips 100% like regular kills
7. ...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 5885, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5876, shos wrote:
In post 5875, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5855, Nero Cain wrote:Shos *might* be the SK but it really doesn't matter 'cause he's not living to lylo and its time to kill team scum. So stop being pissed that he killed your buddy.

vote:Majiffy

Psst.

Yer voting obvtown.
axcually
Why is it not an option that sk naraku can control one of the scum?

Im baffled youre even asking this.

SK using scum as a ninja.

:neutral:

I'd actually like to bring this up for tomorrow. the three puppets- what are the odds that one of them is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6035, shos wrote:why do you think you're conf non Bo7?

other than the mod telling me so, I've had atleast two b07 members try to lynch me.

Well he's obviously a neighbor but that doesn't confirm Mala to him unless he's scum and knew Mala was town. + he's done like shit all game (aside from vote hoping) and I'm still minorly suspicious. If OS is scum then he's pretty likely to be town though. Mainly I was want to hear this explanation and watch him fail (assuming that it makes no sense).

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:34 am

Post by ProHawk »

Guys, there is an absolute lack of natural trajectory on Xof from Oversoul. He starts off with a large town-read on xoflelf due to "claim", but ends up picking xofelf over Abomination who started out as a maybe town and moved to town later on in his posts. The worst part is him trying to pin suspicion off the xofelf vote-hops and then go on to say that the wagon composition is full of town. Posts don't add up.

Spoiler: Relevant Oversoul-Xofelf Quotes
In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:Townie:
Birds of Prey
beastcharizard
xoflelf (claim)

[...]

In post 4185, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4178, geists wrote:In that particularly post I was calling notsci out because I've been town as fuck and notsci is actually pretty good at reading me when my play isn't ambiguous. He nailed one of the biggest markers of my scum game in a recent game, and called me town for not exhibiting it in that game.

Ok. You are now above Xoflelf on my list of townies.

In post 4723, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4695, ActionDan wrote:Let's lynch pretty clear scum xofelf. I would lynch oversoul or shroomish too however. There's no reason to leave xofelf for later. She wont be killed nor will she actually do anything of use to town. I dare her to list her other abilities

Why?

In post 5304, Oversoul wrote:Xof's role sounds like so much fun

In post 5305, Oversoul wrote:hmm.. town concentration seems to be the strongest on Abomination wagon although I feel like that wagon is on town.
I think that Shos is probably town, as well as Xof. Don't really like the reasons people are voting for her but I don't think anyone will give up on her.

*sigh*

VOTE: Xofelf

In post 5313, Oversoul wrote:Then why immediately follow me onto a wagon? There were multiple other wagons available to you there.

In post 5326, Oversoul wrote:I find it very odd that my vote was the tipping point on the Xof wagon.

I guess I am willing to consider YB town. Just unfortunate coincidences.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6038, shos wrote:
Majiffy: off the top of my hat:
1. shos is an SK

So what you're saying is that my scumread is invalid because it's a scumread.
That's an intelligent argument.

2. shos is ascetic

We have two investigative PR claims that claim to have received "your action failed" whilst you claim to have not been rolestopped by demon/undead rolestopper-variant.

Which means Occam's points heavily towards ascetic.

3. shos can both poison and nightkill

Follows the SK argument. Again, you're arguing my argument is invalid because you're on the receiving end.

4. shos' kill/poison on N1 has been blocked

I never made this assumption. Please quote me otherwise.

5. shos poisoned abom/serene on N2 and killed the other D3

I also never specced your kills. Please quote me otherwise.

6. poison kills show in flips 100% like regular kills

Please quote me assuming this.

Looks like a lot of grasping.

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 6040, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6035, shos wrote:why do you think you're conf non Bo7?

other than the mod telling me so, I've had atleast two b07 members try to lynch me.

your argument is invalid, lol.
I had like, 5, probably, and I was a CW to one, and I shot one. lol. OVERKEEEL

Well he's obviously a neighbor but that doesn't confirm Mala to him unless he's scum and knew Mala was town. + he's done like shit all game (aside from vote hoping) and I'm still minorly suspicious. If OS is scum then he's pretty likely to be town though. Mainly I was want to hear this explanation and watch him fail (assuming that it makes no sense).

that is actually interesting. with all the claims out, neil has to be able to explain his theme of 'others can conftown me'. let's hear it out.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6039, shos wrote:
I'd actually like to bring this up for tomorrow. the three puppets- what are the odds that one of them is scum?

I'm going to wager 00.000000....1% to 0.

||
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by notscience »

Who did muffin replace?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6041, ProHawk wrote:Guys, there is an absolute lack of natural trajectory on Xof from Oversoul. He starts off with a large town-read on xoflelf due to "claim", but ends up picking xofelf over Abomination who started out as a maybe town and moved to town later on in his posts. The worst part is him trying to pin suspicion off the xofelf vote-hops and then go on to say that the wagon composition is full of town. Posts don't add up.

That's great.

We have direct CCs.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6045, notscience wrote:Who did muffin replace?

HighShroomish I think?

||
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 6033, shos wrote:eh, no; why would you do that? it just lets people know that there is a poisoner around. the role is a stealthy one, as in, if it is tracked or watched you can claim something else like doc etc...I don't see why one would do that. if Naraku's kills are through poisons, why let everyone know that fact?

I would say if beastcharizard were SK who poisons, it had a freaking good effect wouldn't you? His play is textbook third-party.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:38 am

Post by notscience »

Ah. Okay.

I need to reread today.

Iirc we only had like 1 death a night up until now

what changed