farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Random vote: Sage
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:
Vote:farside22

a) His avatar reminds me of the damn dog from duck hunting, laughing at me whenever I miss the stupid duck...
b) His name reminds me of the FarSide comics, which are obviously written by scum Gary Larson.
Obviously someone no longer has an inner child. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

LutenitPowwel wrote:Lol, farside22 does remind me of the laughing dog on Duck Hunt.
*ahem*

:D
The dog is mutley. Cartoon old school he was always laughing at Dick Dastardly because of something stupid he did.

When is a second vote considered a bandwangon? I'm a little confused by Tyler's comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:Gah, wait, it was random.

Sorry, got my games confused for a second there.
What are you voting for Oman in other game too. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I demand proof, because omitting a joke post or two, I have done nothing of the sort.
This is exactly why I chose to vote kuribo. He seems to be trying to hard to find scum. Like, trying to hard to be town. I find that the people who try to derail the fun are usually the scum trying to act like townies. At the very least, he is the scummiest at the moment, so that is where my vote will rest.
Is there really a thing as too town? Most people are just joking around right now so I just kind of did this toon out with the jokes. But I didn't feel kuribo was being hard he is trying to get the game going. I would say you calling him out on his behavior is questionalbe.

unvote: Vote: kabenon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge brings up a good point against Oman. This isn't a newb game and the too town comment sent people going against Kabenon007 for the comment. I didn't read the article, but I don't think there is a such thing as too town. It's been my expierence that scum duck and cover where as town people are trying to uncover them underneath all the crap reasoning. Oman should know better then to give someone a hard time in an open game and seems he is trying to protect Kabenon007.

unvote: vote: Oman
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry all I'm getting from this conversation is a bunch of white noise.
Flamaxe why are you voting for thinktank?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I took the short cut route on this one so I can understand Flameaxe. He voted for thinktank twice. The first time he stated:
I am following my esophagus.
Thinktank states that flameaxe is random voting and flamaxe responds:
I never random vote. Ever. Votes that aren't serious, sure. The first two weren't serious, thinktank is. My posts regarding anatomy explained that vote, but you are too busy to leave them out to make your bullshit attack seem worthwhile.
Second vote against thinktank is stated as this:
For being a hypocrite.
So I looked to find out exactly where thinktank is a hypocrite and I believe I found it.
Why is Oman at lynch-3? opportunistic anyone? and Oman: Self voting is such an anti town move; it doesn't gain you anything. your actions only make you look more scummy because of pointless extremism. nobody needs that.
No this wan't really true. Most people seemed to being joking around with Oman at this point in the game. He voted for himself, which I've seen he's done before so I didn't personally take this seriously.
Then we come down to the hypocritical comments.
Oman, you have not presented a case at all, to Jdodge's accusations one of your remarks was "I am not scum". Going back to my previous statement, your statement holds no weight, Its like me saying I own a ferrari, yes, it could be true, but theres no evidence on either side of the argument.
Considering all your actions from the beginning this is not a far stretch.
You really can't say people voting against Oman seemed opportunistic and then come back and find him scummie. Oman did come off as scummie I even voted for him because of his actions. But here is the final comment by thinktank defending Jdoge in regards to Oman's comments.
not to defend Jdodge but your previous statement was "1.im not scum" . I'm sry but thats not exactly pulling the town in your favour and its not exactly winning you the argument that you give straight answers.

Defending someone else and point to Oman based on what? I really just took the arguement between Jdodge and Oman as white noise. They seem like they've talked before and I just tuned it out. Oman is being an asshat. Is that scummie, well it comes across as scummie that is why I voted for him. I haven't decided myself what to think about flameaxe and thinktank. All the mindless chatter did not help. For now.
Unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:
So I looked to find out exactly where thinktank is a hypocrite and I believe I found it.
Nope!
Well I didn't see anything else that came out in his talks. This was the only thing I saw that struck me as hypocritical to FOS for ganging up on Oman and then targeting him, himself. (Shrug)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Draux wrote: Farside, you didn't get anything out of this except white noise?
I just read the arguement again and all I'm going to say on the subject is that it is like 2 siblings going after each other. I agreed with Jdogde more then Oman in regards to their squabble.

kuribo:
How was it that you thought Flameaxe was derailing the game. I found Jdoge, flameaxe, and pwayne66 just being silly. Why did you name one and not all 3 if you were annoyed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry if that came of as hypocritical however I did not feel like I was ganging up on Oman. I criticized the wagon due to their reasons for voting oman but that didn't make him any less scummy in my opinion. He could very well be scum. My point was that his wagon was building at a stupendous rate based on what i thought was loose evidence which is why i FoSed everyone on it. My point is not "don't vote Oman", my point is yes he has acted scummy but we need to wait a bit before we have atleast a 9.5/10 on the scum meter because a speed lynch is never good for the town unless there is a 100% guarantee that the lynchess is scum.

You did comment to bandwagon Flameaxe and then FOS everyone who did a bandwagon on Oman. You can't really joke around and say to everyone else to stop joking around. Just my two cents.

Oman wrote:
Where would you put LutenitPowwel?

Even though this post is put towards Kabenon007, I'll answer it!

Probably in the eyes of everyone else, I'd be a 6/10

I have said some things that sounded scummy, and some other scummy things too (wow great specification, Lutenit).
Cute, but really unnecessary. Shouldn't you be trying to figure out who is scum at this point LutenitPowwel?
MORE OMAN AND KABENON VOTES

I'll settle for Flameaxe and thinktank after that piss-poor distancing attempt, though
I agree with Oman and Kabenon. Oman's arguement with you about the whole Kabenon thing was really weak. Kabenon's too townie comment still just won't go away no matter how hard he tries to talk it away. I don't know enough about either player, but I doubt they are partners. Most games I played partners usually stay away from each other not try and protect them. They could be scum's on different sides of the fence. I'm leaning more towards Kabenon at this point then Oman.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

So I did a reread on LutenitPowwel because I found the self analysts a little odd. He really has tried to involve himself with attempting any type of scum hunting. However I noticed he hasn't been playing long so I chalked it up to newbie. Oman still rub's me the wrong way with his defense of Kabenon007. Kabenon007 too townie comment. Flameaxe not really giving anyone any idea about his vote against thinktank. Now pwayne66 just throws a vote at Flameaxe with no reason why.
There seems to be more scum plays then anything else going on.

Vote: Kabenon007

I just can't buy the too townie comment. Plus lack of scum hunting which as stated above he is not the only one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:I agree entirely.
You really aren't helping. I don't see anyone who found your POV on thinktank except LP.
Sorry I forgot who asked me about LP. I read his comments about things and it seemed more green behind the ears. However his lastest vote/ stab at doing anything useful has completed nixed that thought.

unvote: vote: LutenitPowwel
You are not making sense. Now I just think you are stupid scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Does anyone want to explain what Open set up means to Tyler?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Hence my unvote, and since he falsly claimed
Vote:flameaxe
You are extremely thick.

Why is it that we have 12 players, 4 scum and only 10 people voting for them?
Because people are thick. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

@Tyler:
Looking through LP comments you pretty much see that he has not attempt to scum hunt. He is bandwangoning and putting pretty much votes for senseless reason. That is the reason for my vote.
However since RossWilliam has come around I've thought about changing my vote. I think the vote against you was harsh. I think he jumped on it a little eagerly. Something about it that I cant' explain on paper just seems scummie. Since I don't have anything better then gut right now I just can't change my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

@kuribo:
If you are going to use the statement that jdodge was onto something then the vote should be on kabenon007. Here was his last statement before the day ended.
JDodge wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:Well, Tyler, that was extremely scummy. We wanted LP to claim, not die.
actually i wanted him to claim then most likely die

your lack of adding "not die" in
when you yourself were on the lynching wagon
tells me that your intention was probably that of rooting out masons/monks and thus you are scum

but we already knew that
I looked and he thought scum group kabenon/ Oman or LP. I think the smart bet was to stay with Kabenon007.

Vote: Kabenon007
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #356 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: I know it is early to ask but how about a prod on Tyler, Draux and Thinktank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #369 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:P.S I don;t know why i was prodded, I just posted yesterday.
Sorry that was my fault you just blended in and I didn't even notice you.

I think pwayne66 has a good point, but with Oman and kabonon both on the wagon I just think this is more then what it seems.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I decided to do a bit of a reread on thinktank based on some of this discussion. I found two interesting bits here.
First this is when him and Flameaxe are going against each other and Kabenon had a bit of a wagon on him.
thinktank wrote: I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
Now about a week later LP voted against thinktank because of Flameaxe for not very good reason's, but he does state this
thinktank wrote: Good job reading the part about not bashing others. You have definitely been acting very scummy, especially jumping on my wagon based on completely crap logic very quickly. Theres many other reasons besides that, including the "on the fence" stance you had taken through the beginning and then making more votes based on crap logic. I hadn't realized that LP wagon had grown to be as huge as it is but you definitely seem like scum to me so I have no worries joining this wagon.

As for my thoughts on Flameaxe, I still have no idea if he is town because he hasn't done anything. Right now I'm going with the bigger fish to fry because though Flameaxe has done nothing and could be scum, LP has done nothing AND has acted in a scummy manner.

unvote

vote: LutenitPowel
He still doesnt' know what to make of flameaxe, but then decides to vote against LP. My question is why did LP make him change his vote but not Kabenon? My answer is I think they are scum partners.

unvote: Vote: thinktank
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #396 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

@pwayne66: Do you still think Tyler is scum. Do you think flameaxe was right to point out thinktank or is he being silly.
I know scum can hammer, but I noticed in some of the games I play they usually do it to there own parnters to distance themselves. Usually they will hide within the lynchee.
I agree and disagree with thinktank in terms of easy lynches. We have stalled out. Some people early on did jump on Kabennon and Oman as targets, but once a deadline went in place most people jumped to LP. I think Tyler may have been a bit confused and I'm going with my gut to say I just don't think he is scum. I still however think that Kabennon and thinktank don't seem to really point at one another and I see that they have not even pointed at the other for any reason. I would say it is a distance attempt and thinktanks comments back just don't jive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:My posts do not point at thinktank? What do you mean?
with everyone here there is some type of conversation between people are said about someone. The only one you had was this:
JDodge, try to keep up. I am not speculating on cop existence, I am pointing out that that is probably what TylerJ is thinking, and it cannot happen, therefore he needs another reason for Flameaxe to KNOW that thinktank is scum. And there is only one.
Pointing on Tylers mistake in regards to Flameaxe's comments towards thinktank. I think you remember what you said to Draux in regards to his play style:
Naw, Draux is too smart of a scum to deliberately side with his partner... Draux's partner is the one he doesn't even talk to... dun dun dun!
I think you may have taken a play out of Draux's book and are doing the same with thinktank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Farside: I haven't talked much to Tyler yet, Rosswilliam yet, I've spoken maybe two thoughts to you. The absence of evidence is NOT evidence that me and Kabennon are scummies, by the same logic me and Tyler could be linkied, me and you couldbe linked, me and Ross could be linked. I find it odd that you are searching for this kind of a stretch in logic and ignoring the fact that Kuribo completely switched wagons at the beginning of the day with no justification what so ever. don;t you find it a LITTLE odd that Kuribo was pushing Kabennon all of day one and he suddenly switches votes claiming switching between strong scum suspects which is completely bs, and then the other reason based on the JDodge nightkill, which is also BS.

You are telling me that my comment about switching bandwagons for no reason doesn't jive but you are voting me because of a lack of evidence, not evidence itself, that make sense..
Nope what I'm saying is I don't like the answer you have for not voting for Kabanon in the first place. So don't say I have a lack of evidence I did and still do find you two post I pointed out telling. You thought Kabanon was scummie didn't vote, but then went ahead and voted for LP. You make a good point about Kurbio, but I just think you are not looking at everyone's post and my comment was mostly directed at Kabanon in regards to ignoring one's partner. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #407 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:I haven't said that much to RossWilliam, to Draux, are they my scum buddies as well? Would I really be that stupid and completely ignore my scum buddy? I know that gets into WIFOM, but still... come on.
You made the joke/ comment to Draux so I don't think you are that stupid. As for Ross I don't think anyone has talked to him or said anything about him except me and TylerJ.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
Oh please. I find it odd that thinktank didn't vote for you when he stated that he thought you were scum. He change his vote to LP. Now he is saying he didn't think you were scummie. I think he has changed his story and the two of you fighting against it together. Makes me think I hit a nerve. There are two group with two people in it that are scum groups. Did I just find one? :o
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
Oh please. I find it odd that thinktank didn't vote for you when he stated that he thought you were scum. He change his vote to LP. Now he is saying he didn't think you were scummie. I think he has changed his story and the two of you fighting against it together. Makes me think I hit a nerve. There are two group with two people in it that are scum groups. Did I just find one? :o
I think you just proved yourself wrong. key words "fighting against it together" . There is no logic there, purely from a logical standpoint scum do not behave in such a manner and once again you are pointing out stuff like this which again based on extremely thin evidence.

BTW WHEN have I changed my story. when I changed my vote from Flameaxe to LP I clearly stated my reasons and they are the same for not voting Kabennon. I'm not ruling out the fact that they could be scum but again, I felt that LP was acting more scummy. I think Flameaxe, Kabennon and Tyler have made quite a large deal of ridonkulous (yes thats a word) statements none which I care for, but I'm not ready to vote them on their stupidity but rather on who I think is scum.

If you want to vote for any of them, fine go ahead, thats your decision. It would be a blatantly bad one considering that a stupid decision does not in fact constitute a scummy one. Read Kuribo's comments once again, he is scum. Once again the fact that your concentrating on thsi issue on such incredibly poor evidence is shcoking when there a boatload of better information. You want someone whos changed their story, changed their mind? Look at Kuribo at the beginning of this day when he randomly switched between kabennon and me. THAT is hard proof yet you are still concentrating on statements that hold no water. That is ludacris.
Scum are fun people to deal with. Lets see what thinktank is really saying here:
I name people I think are town because they are an easy lynch who made mistakes. What he means 1 of the 3 people is my partner.
No one listens to me, but I'm going to point to the one person who is against me. What he means: She's on to me and I'm going to paint her out as scum now.
Have I forgot anything in this blurb. See I don't see anyone else who is agreeing you about Kurbio. I really don't know what side he is on, but I don't see a vote change as big of a deal as someone making a big deal out of Flameaxe comments day one and now me poking at two people who seem to defend each other. If you were town you tell Flameaxe he is an idiot and put him on ignore. You list him as scum more for his playstyle then actual evidence.
Please lynch this scum already.
FOS Oman.
You've played with Flameaxe do you think he is really doing a meta play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #425 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:
And Flameaxe..hyporcrisy much?
Hyporcrisy isn't a word.

And no, it isn't. At all.
Hypocrisy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to a belief or behaviour while holding the opposite beliefs or behaviours at the same time.

Hypocrisy is frequently invoked as an accusation in debates, in politics, and in life in general. A few theorists have studied the utility of hypocrisy, and in some cases have suggested that the conflicts manifested as hypocrisy are a necessary or beneficial part of human behavior and society.[1]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

RossWilliam wrote:i think he was just poking fun at thinktanks spelling error, farside. hypocrisy is a word but hypoRcrisy isn't.
Ah. Slightly dislexic missed the spelling error. :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #442 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

okay things have really slowed down around here.
@Tyler:
Who do you think is scum? You have no vote against anyone and the only thing you have really said was that Flameaxe is getting on your nerve.
@Pawnee66:
You never answered my questions I asked to you.
@thinktank:
No one really seems to be following your thought on Kurbio do you have a second suspect and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I just can't agree with you thinktank. It seemed most people switched votes. You focused on Flameaxe and then voted for LP after everything was said and done. As Kurbio stated Oman changed his votes so many times I'm still not sure who he thinks is scum excpet Tyler apparently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Mod can we get a prod on tyler please. Every now and then he pops in and claims he needs a reread and pops out. i'm not sure if he's just actively lurking or what,

Also can we get a prod on Draux's replacement: ThugBehram who hasn't posted yet.

Thanks.
I saw that Tyler said he was busy in a few other games too. I don't know what is going on with that.
Any idea Mod if we will be hearing from ThugBehram?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #476 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Am I the only one who feels like I missed something in the interaction between Flameaxe and Oman?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

pwayne66 wrote:I thought that he was joking about the PM's... the vote for thinktank is serious right?

Unvote
I would say yes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #514 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I really don't know if anyone will get an answer out of Flameaxe. It seems he keeps saying the same thing over and over with no real answers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:
Oman wrote:....I know, I was joking.

Look, lynching thinktank will tell us a lot about Flameaxe here.
Umm. not at all. When I turn up townie, Flameaxe is just gonna move on to the next person and vote without reason. Its like saying by lynching you, we'll get a lot of information: the fact that you were town or scum.
Actually that looked the a division tactic. Saying hey lets follow Flameaxe and if he is wrong then he looks bad.

Unvote: Vote: Oman
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I know I'm going to throw out a bunch of WIFOM comments so don't say I did. I had to analysis my thought process on this.

Kurbio dies and it could look like thinktank did it, but my mind says that would be obvious since he was against Kurbio. I think well Flameaxe has been after thinktank for awhile now and it could be a way to make him look guilty. I mention this one in paticular because it took up some conversation yesterday. Flameaxe has been on thinktank since day 1. Not really with any reason. (Well they are Flameaxe's reason's which are hard to understand). So I have 5 people I am not sure about at all.
1) thinktank - who I stated before I find some of his comments just out there.
2) kabanoon007 - who after his too townie comment gets to slide under the radar
3) Flameaxe - who hasn't really offered much in the way of conversation
4) TylerJ - really he is closer to the bottom. I think either though he did do the hammer vote some of the things he said I couldn't really disagree with.
5) Draux - Disappeared and now on replacement #2. No read because of his disappearance.

I'm going for the middle ground on this one. I think kabanoon was the smart choice day one and his interaction to finding scum is limited at best.

Vote: Kabanoon007
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:I do not believe I have slid under the radar. I have been providing information. I admit, my participation has been a little lower in this game than most, but eh, there you go. You'll have that in some games. I have been providing though, so I guess that makes me the middle ground?
I also thought and still think you and thinktank are partners, but Flameaxe is a strange cat so I'm not sure were to put him. If I think you are partners, but I'm not sure about Flameaxe and thinktank as much I will take you who I feel more sure about then the other at this point and hope for more information on the other two.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:So you've got a choice between me and thinktank and Flameaxe and thinktank... why wouldn't you choose the one who's in both of those lists if you want the one you are more sure about?
Oh you misunderstood. I think you are partners with one of them. I think there play is odd. I'm not sure if scum would talk and be weird like that. Like I said Flameaxe is a weird cat in this game. So I'm going with the one between the 3 of you I'm more sure of.
Do you actually want to give a thought on the players? Or can scum give analysis well?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #560 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

I at least came up with one possible scum pair and had others on who I felt were the scummiest and why. Second the moment someone jumps on a vote they would have gotten a serious FOS. But thanks for ruining my idea.
Unvote:

Now since you mentioned that people need to be sure and come up with groups why don't you have people donw and reason's why? I asked the same of Kabonoon007 I think if you are going to tell people to be sure you should have your own list of suspects at this point too.
FOS: Kabonoon
IGMEOY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #566 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

TylerJ wrote:Flameaxe shutup! Im getting sick and tired of your stupid posts!

Now, thinktanks last post, while it was useful, seemed to be a scummy attempt to look town, I say this because I have witnessed others do it, however this evidence is weak at best.

Farside, you seemed to try to push for people to look scummy as well. It is one thing to provide evidence, and another to use WIFOM. WIFOM is the best and thus the most dangerous way to manipulate.

I find kuribo scummy. *sarcasm*
Sometimes I know looking at the crime is bad. Lost a game that way. Sometimes you get answers too. I think Kurbio is a red herring, but I could be wrong. I just have that gut feeling with things being said that it is a red herring. I admitted it was a post full of WIFOM, but I needed to write it out if things don't go well today to remind myself for later.
Honestly the only two people I feel aren't scummy is you and pawnyee. So I would like to hear your thoughts on who is scum and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm still waiting to hear from others. It seems tedious to talk to myself. By the way all I will be out this weekend. I've already put my top 3 suspects and right now nothing is changing since no one is really saying anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #573 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

pwayne66 wrote:flameaxe
So do you think flameaxe is scum or are you just saying his name?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #575 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

@thinktank: First you critisize me for voting. Then you agree with me about Kabonoon. Then you say you will go everything and give more points on who you think is scum and why. After everything I said day 2 and now today still think you and kabonon are scum and that vote looks more OMGUS then anything. I admitted to WIFOM. I think it's dumb not to look at everything and try and analysis why, what, and who in this game, but most people play it differently here.
I liked Oman from day 1. I like Kabonoon from day 1. I've pointed to you as scum at day 2.
So are you innocent because you didn't place a vote on on anyone but LP as a lynch who turned out to be town. I thought the kid was green and stated as much, but in the end he made some really questionable comments that was hard to ignore. My actions have been more focused on you and kabonon and flameaxe today because of my WIFOM.
Nice to see you are a hypocrite with everything you said today.

Vote: thinktank

die scum die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #579 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

2 times thinktank has stated he thought Kabenon007 was scum and did not vote for him. He tries to constantly steer people away. I good with either of them as a scum pair, but I'm with Flameaxe at this point. Thinktank scum.
Enough said
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him:
thinktank wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxes voting without reason was interesting enough to not as well.
I had no reason now? Okay then. Assumptions are cool, and thinktank is scum.
You might as well say nothing and save room on the server for comments that actually matter if you aren't going to back up anything you say.

Farside, you can't just say chalk LPowell's behaviour because he hasnt been playing long. So what? does that make him any less or more likely to be scum? No.

I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays
. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
thinktank wrote:Thank you for unvoting. As for why I didn't post who my suspects are yet? because I have been wrong in the past, actually I was wrong twice yesterday so I'm playing more conservatively and on that note I want to see some posts by Draux's replacement as well as Tyler.
I agree with you on that Kabennon is probably scum
. I'm not sure about Flameaxe because he might as well be lurking because he doesn't contribute at all so theres not much to go on. I would like to confirm suspicions before I say my suspects because theres nothing worse than baseless accusations, cough flameaxe. I apologize if I came of as a hypocrite but thats the best way I think we are going to catch scum.
Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
By the way you only said once you thought Tyler was scum and dropped it when no one listened to you and you got no response. Or you just going to keep pointing to people one after another and say well I thought X person was scum when you are scum yourself.
Now because I'm a bit more aggressive then others and made points against you, you say it's scummie. Oh the irony.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #589 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
By the way you only said once you thought Tyler was scum and dropped it when no one listened to you and you got no response. Or you just going to keep pointing to people one after another and say well I thought X person was scum when you are scum yourself.
Now because I'm a bit more aggressive then others and made points against you, you say it's scummie. Oh the irony.
If I remember correctly I did come up with a list..you and Kabennon. Thats right, I didn't trust myself, which is why I did a redathrough twice and waited 4 days to post my analysis because I wanted to be sure of what I thought. The simple fact of the matter is you voted for Kabennon in the beginning of this day until I asked you not to and after I found you scum, You changed your vote to me. your OMGUS simply devalue any argument you may have for me. I will say it now as I said before, go ahead and vote for Kabennon if you will, I really don't care, He is the next to go. But the simple fact of the matter is that there is so much more evidence on your actions that it just makes sense to oust you first. your entire argument against me comes of nothing more as an OMGUS and your fervent desperation only digs you in a deeper hole. I am not trying to PAINT you scummy, the evidence which I have posted as well your actions throughout day 3 proves you scum well enough.
That is not a list at all. You also said you wanted to wait to here from the person who has been missing this game. You didn't give a list. You put two people as scum pair and are voting on me which tells me you are trying to save your scum partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I answered your questions for the most part in regards to LP. As for Oman I was suspicious of him day one (thanks to your post that shows my suspicion). Oman jumped around so much that I felt he was more scummie in the end and thought maybe he was trying to set up Kabonoon. After it seemed Kabonoon really wasn't explaining himself well. I admited to my WIFOM and stated it was a way for me to put down something that bothered me and I took as either a red herring or someone trying to hide from the truth. I don't understand why you feel a need to bring up something I admited to.
On the other hand my point about you lack of vote on Kabanoon and pointing fingers at others still hasn't been really address by you well at all. You keep saying well I think he is scum, but you are scum too sounds more like a desperate attempt to help your scum partner. I have no issue with both of you as a pair and Kabonoon's comment of how he doesn't like how you are making it look like he is scum is quiet hilarious to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:Why is that funny to you? It's happen to me before, and let me tell you, it really pisses me off. If something is so obvious, can you really take it seriously?
Okay I will give you a moment. Do you have thoughts on the conversation. Who is scum and who is town and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #605 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:This is ridiculous. Kabennon I'm not trying to paint you as my scum buddy. You are scum, I have said this quite a few times this day so for me to try and paint you as my "buddy" would be downright moronic. You're just looking for an excuse to vote for me and end this day to save your own hide, your reason for doing so is lame, its almost as bad as flameaxe's.

Read my argument on Farside. Read the way he has reacted this day and the way he has acted as well as the fact that he keeps deflecting; He is scum.
You've deflected my comments as well. Hypocrite.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #608 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

You know I've reread everything first
FOS Abstract Actuary
the thread is not that long. Second I didn't see anything I did not answer that thinktank brought up.
Thinktank has yet to answer why he has deflected suspicion onto others if he is suspicious of kabenon007.
Second as stated previous naming two people and calling them scum is not a list. List each person, but what you think of them and why. It's not difficult and shouldn't be ignored as constantly as you have ignored it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #611 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:You're doing it wrong. Lighten up and bus your buddy!
:lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Sorry I was away. Farside I haven't deflected any of your comments. I've addressed them to the best of my ability. I have already stated that I think you and Kabennon are scum (maybe not toegether), Flameaxe could be scummy but its just as likely hes not because he hasn't done anything this entire game. Pwayne doesn't strike me as scum, I think he is most likely town. Tyler could be scum but its hard to differentiate his actions from his playstyle (like flameaxe) and I honestly don't know enough about Draux/Abstract Sanctuary because there have been little comments on their behalf. I have responded to all your accusations, if there are any more bring them on and I'll post my rebuttal. I have been openly answering questions while you have been deflecting so don;t try to paint me as a hypocrite.

And Flameaxe, is it really right for you to be calling Tyler out on "taking his word" for vote because thats ALL you've done this entire game. Way to not be a hypocrite /end sarcasm.
You never voted for kabonoon and this is the second time you thought he was scummy. You don't have an answer on why?
What do you say I've deflected when I answered the question and comment brought to me without having you repeat them over and over again? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #618 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

I already made comments to what you said. Unless there is something pacific you think I missed there should be more then your quote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #620 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:Has think even brought a case against me?
nope
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

pwayne66 wrote:
farside wrote:Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him...Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy
TT hasn't denied this. How do you justify calling him a liar?
kabenon wrote:Well, not much to say, except that Flameaxe still is playing that same game as usual, thinktank I am beginning to get pissed at. It seems to me that he is trying to pass the buck onto me. He is acting like he has given up his life and is instead trying to pin himself to a townie, or even more hopefully, another scum team member, so that the town will think that the patsy is thinktank's scum buddy. It just seems too obvious, doesn't it?
I don't think so. Please direct me to where this is occurring.
farside wrote:You put two people as scum pair and are voting on me which tells me you are trying to save your scum partner.
...or it could mean that he misplaced the second vote and was forced to only vote once.
tylerj wrote:I'm leaning more on the farside
Why? You list three players that everybody else is suspicious of and then say this. This is not content.

Comments to me:
1) At the time I made that statement he said he didn't call Kabonoon out as scum I showed him two quotes were he did call Kabonoon scum and did not vote for him
2) As I stated before he thought kabonoon was scum 1 day, but voted for Flameaxe. Now this day the thinks kabonoon is scum, but votes for me. He hasn't even given a case against kabonoon, but says he is scum and doesn't vote. I think more like he is trying to protect a partner and calling it scum searching then anything else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

TylerJ wrote:
pwayne66 wrote:
tylerj wrote:I'm leaning more on the farside
Why? You list three players that everybody else is suspicious of and then say this. This is not content.
Thinktank, farside, and kabenon all seem suspicious to me. Did you miss that?
I think it shows that you really don't have any opinion on why with any of the 3 you mentioned, but leaning on me for some reason that you never state.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

TylerJ wrote:Actually, I voted for you for the reasons thinktank stated. I don't want to reiderate.
I answer thinktanks comment and you should know by now that you should have your own opinion at this point.
FOS tyler

Why do you think the 3 of us is scum especially if yo uagree with thinktank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Farside, You're damn right I haven't given a case against Kabennon and I gave reason as to why. What reason is there to be trying to lynch two people at the same time when the game only permits one? It defies common sense. It seems as though you're trying to provoke me into giving my case against Kabennon to save your own hide because that will divert my effort, which is again another scum tactic on your part.

What is your case against me? The only reason which I have seen is the fact I haven't voted for Kabennon which I think I 've explained more than enough. Other than that it just seems like a giant OMGUS because if you recall you were wagoning Kabennon at the beginning of the day. Similar situation with Kabennon as well. As for flameaxe, I don't know what his logic is, but at this point I doubt even he does. Farside, if you have an actual case against me, I'd love to hear because so far all I'm seeing is a fault case to which I've already explained and an OMGUS to save your own scum tail.

P.S Mod, what's happening with Abstract Sanctuary?
You said you wanted to think things through and wait for others. You agreed with me about Kabennoon as scum but haven't stated why. The fact that you think you are going to live to the next day really questions your reluctance to give a case on Kabennoon. The fact that 2 days you stated he was scum and did not vote for him and your reasoning for not voting against him is weak at best. You trying to flip votes against me out of the blue is questionable. I've answered your comments and you haven't expanded beyond them. It looks more like you are desperate to make someone else look guilty as long as it's not you are kabennoon has been evident for 2 days. You tried to flip a case against flameaxe and failed now me.
Let me know if you actually read my replies to your comments. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

@thinktank:
I showed two examples were you called kabonoon scum and did not vote for him. Now you are saying you didn't call him scum (liar) to saying he is scum and people can vote for him tomorrow. You know how that sounds? It sounds exactly like what I said. You are trying to protect a scum partner from this lynch. Enough said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

pwayne66 wrote:Allright, following AA's post, I am all but ready to hammer thinktank. I think he ought to claim.
Jeopardy music starts to play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Lots to think about here.
Tyler: Decides to follow thinktank during vote. Thinktank lynched is shown as wolf. I would say it was a good possiblity that Tyler may be Thinktank's partner.
Kabonoon: I started off thinking that thinktanks actions against you were because you were buddies. Now I wonder if it was a ploy by thinktank or if you caution behavior was scum. I can't imagine a town member being cautionish without a good reason.
Flameaxe: The most complex person here. Keeps refering to lynching thinktank since day one. Part of me thought it was to earn town points by flushing scum early when he is outing his partner. Not much else offered from Flameaxe in regards to anything except to state he believed Tyler to be thinktanks partner.

Abstract Actuary: Mafia scum - Problem with a player who wasn't here much is that you can never figure out who his partner was or read anything that shows any interaction with anyone. Finding his partner will be tough, but I'm thinking Kabonoon on this one just because I found Kabonoon scummie for two days and I don't feel he fits into the thinktank partnership as much as I used to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:But I thought your thoughts about me being scummy were solely based on thinktank's actions towards me. What is the case on me now?
See the problem is I haven't figured out if thinktank was trying to distance himself from you or not, but I think Tyler's vote and weak reasoning is more telling as a scum partner. I would actually say my thoughts on you as scum are 3rd. I think Tyler and Flameaxe as top two scum, but with AA MIA for most of the game I have no lead or thoughts on who could be his partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:
TylerJ wrote:flameaxe and kabonoon have my attention. Farside does to, but I think it would be safe to say that thinktank and farside weren't partners.
Right. You and tank were though.
Vote: Tyler
I would FOS this, but I think with flameaxe it is just a waste of space.
@Kabonoon: Do you have any thoughts on the remaining people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #666 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

I agree with both of you. The best we can hope for is the scum cross kills and the town wins (which I saw in one game it was awesome). If they both target the same person however then it will have to be a town person fighting for against two scum groups.
Here is hoping for the best.
vote: No Lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn I was right about Kabonoon, but Tylers vote and actions through me off. Damn!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #679 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Kabonoon: Why did you attack AA that night?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”