kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:13 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Which part do you want me to direct you to, pwayne?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Samruc »

Vote Count

thinktank: 3 (Flameaxe, farside22, Kabenon007)
farside22: 2 (thinktank, TylerJ)

Not voting: (Abstract Actuary, pwayne66)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

pwayne66 wrote:
farside wrote:Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him...Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy
TT hasn't denied this. How do you justify calling him a liar?
kabenon wrote:Well, not much to say, except that Flameaxe still is playing that same game as usual, thinktank I am beginning to get pissed at. It seems to me that he is trying to pass the buck onto me. He is acting like he has given up his life and is instead trying to pin himself to a townie, or even more hopefully, another scum team member, so that the town will think that the patsy is thinktank's scum buddy. It just seems too obvious, doesn't it?
I don't think so. Please direct me to where this is occurring.
farside wrote:You put two people as scum pair and are voting on me which tells me you are trying to save your scum partner.
...or it could mean that he misplaced the second vote and was forced to only vote once.
tylerj wrote:I'm leaning more on the farside
Why? You list three players that everybody else is suspicious of and then say this. This is not content.

Comments to me:
1) At the time I made that statement he said he didn't call Kabonoon out as scum I showed him two quotes were he did call Kabonoon scum and did not vote for him
2) As I stated before he thought kabonoon was scum 1 day, but voted for Flameaxe. Now this day the thinks kabonoon is scum, but votes for me. He hasn't even given a case against kabonoon, but says he is scum and doesn't vote. I think more like he is trying to protect a partner and calling it scum searching then anything else.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by TylerJ »

pwayne66 wrote:
Why? You list three players that everybody else is suspicious of and then say this. This is not content.
Thinktank, farside, and kabenon all seem suspicious to me. Did you miss that?
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

TylerJ wrote:
pwayne66 wrote:
Thinktank, farside, and kabenon all seem suspicious to me. Did you miss that?
I think it shows that you really don't have any opinion on why with any of the 3 you mentioned, but leaning on me for some reason that you never state.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Actually, I voted for you for the reasons thinktank stated. I don't want to reiderate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

TylerJ wrote:Actually, I voted for you for the reasons thinktank stated. I don't want to reiderate.
I answer thinktanks comment and you should know by now that you should have your own opinion at this point.
FOS tyler

Why do you think the 3 of us is scum especially if yo uagree with thinktank.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by thinktank »

Farside, You're damn right I haven't given a case against Kabennon and I gave reason as to why. What reason is there to be trying to lynch two people at the same time when the game only permits one? It defies common sense. It seems as though you're trying to provoke me into giving my case against Kabennon to save your own hide because that will divert my effort, which is again another scum tactic on your part.

What is your case against me? The only reason which I have seen is the fact I haven't voted for Kabennon which I think I 've explained more than enough. Other than that it just seems like a giant OMGUS because if you recall you were wagoning Kabennon at the beginning of the day. Similar situation with Kabennon as well. As for flameaxe, I don't know what his logic is, but at this point I doubt even he does. Farside, if you have an actual case against me, I'd love to hear because so far all I'm seeing is a fault case to which I've already explained and an OMGUS to save your own scum tail.

P.S Mod, what's happening with Abstract Sanctuary?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Farside, You're damn right I haven't given a case against Kabennon and I gave reason as to why. What reason is there to be trying to lynch two people at the same time when the game only permits one? It defies common sense. It seems as though you're trying to provoke me into giving my case against Kabennon to save your own hide because that will divert my effort, which is again another scum tactic on your part.

What is your case against me? The only reason which I have seen is the fact I haven't voted for Kabennon which I think I 've explained more than enough. Other than that it just seems like a giant OMGUS because if you recall you were wagoning Kabennon at the beginning of the day. Similar situation with Kabennon as well. As for flameaxe, I don't know what his logic is, but at this point I doubt even he does. Farside, if you have an actual case against me, I'd love to hear because so far all I'm seeing is a fault case to which I've already explained and an OMGUS to save your own scum tail.

You said you wanted to think things through and wait for others. You agreed with me about Kabennoon as scum but haven't stated why. The fact that you think you are going to live to the next day really questions your reluctance to give a case on Kabennoon. The fact that 2 days you stated he was scum and did not vote for him and your reasoning for not voting against him is weak at best. You trying to flip votes against me out of the blue is questionable. I've answered your comments and you haven't expanded beyond them. It looks more like you are desperate to make someone else look guilty as long as it's not you are kabennoon has been evident for 2 days. You tried to flip a case against flameaxe and failed now me.
Let me know if you actually read my replies to your comments. :roll:
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

Kabenon, I am asking you specifically what is that think tank is doing to make it appear that you two are connected.

Also, you accused Oman of the same thing day one.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:
thinktank wrote:Farside, You're damn right I haven't given a case against Kabennon and I gave reason as to why. What reason is there to be trying to lynch two people at the same time when the game only permits one? It defies common sense. It seems as though you're trying to provoke me into giving my case against Kabennon to save your own hide because that will divert my effort, which is again another scum tactic on your part.

You said you wanted to think things through and wait for others. You agreed with me about Kabennoon as scum but haven't stated why. The fact that you think you are going to live to the next day really questions your reluctance to give a case on Kabennoon. The fact that 2 days you stated he was scum and did not vote for him and your reasoning for not voting against him is weak at best. You trying to flip votes against me out of the blue is questionable. I've answered your comments and you haven't expanded beyond them. It looks more like you are desperate to make someone else look guilty as long as it's not you are kabennoon has been evident for 2 days. You tried to flip a case against flameaxe and failed now me.
Let me know if you actually read my replies to your comments. :roll:
There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to start. I agree I said I wanted to wait but I did wait for about 5 days and the game had slowed down drastically and the information I found I felt was great enough for me to override my own request. If you want to call me a hypocrite thats up to you. Once again, I did not say he was scum. I said his actions were murky and suspicious during previous days.. aka scummy. As for why I'm not voting for him now is because I am FAR more convinced that you are scum than he is. Yes its true that he lurked for most of day 2 but the evidence lies as it is. Yes you've answered my comments but it has done enough to convince me that you're not scum, in fact the more I speak to you, the more it seems likely that you are scum.

At this point I'm at lynch-1 so its not logical for me to assume that I'm going to live, I never said that. Having said that, two out of the three votes are OMGUS and the third one I have no idea why it is actually there.

"as long as its not me or Kabennon", Thats not what I'm saying at all, Kabennon is scum. He will be lynched tomorrow. I'm not trying to make anyone look guilty, you do that well enough for yourself. Like I said, Kabennon is scum, if you want wagon Kabennon like you orginally did before you laid you're OMGUS than thats a legitimate idea. And get the facts straight, I quit on flameaxe because I realized the reason I was voting for him was his play style rather than actual evidence, and the fact that he was pissing me off.

The fact is that both you and Kabennon are scum. don't make a bogus argument that I'm trying to prevent him from getting lynched. Don't twist the facts, I'm for lynching Kabennon, but as sure I am that Kabennon is scum, I'm 4 times as sure you are scum.
Abstract Actuary
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Abstract Actuary »

Alright, I'm finally caught up on the thread. I apologize for how long this took.

My overall impression is that thinktank and kabenon007 are likely scum buddies. They both faced suspicion in day 1 and day 2 and were near the top of many lists. Somehow they always managed to steer the wagons away from themselves and onto a different candidate.

Even though most people seemed to think they were scum they were easily persuaded to vote for the other candidate who was slightly lower on their list since there are 4 scum.

Especially startling is how they are the focus for the early part of the day, but once someone slips up a bit they turn the attention to that person so fast. Oman had no votes as of post 519. By post 540 he had 5 votes! The 3rd and 5th from thinktank and kabenon007.

thinktank dropped the L-1 vote in the first round and kabenon007 dropped the L-1 vote on the second day. That is a vote that scum love to make, in my experience. It forces a claim if possible and also lets them avoid having to drop the hammer, while fueling the fire.

kabenon007 and thinktank had never voted for each other until this round when kabenon007 dropped the L-1 vote on thinktank.

The most damning piece for me is the insistence on day 3 that "kabenon007 will be lynched tomorrow" by thinktank, which is supposed to be some sort of consolation. Tomorrow may be too late and he knows that. He knows that if he can just delay both of their deaths for one more day that they have a great chance to win from there. He refuses to even bring his case against him. If you are town, state your case. There is no reason for you not to state it. There is a decent chance you won't survive this day. Dying with a solid case in your mind is not beneficial to the town. I don't think kabenon007 will come out of the blue as a third candidate for lynch this round, so you shouldn't have a fear that it will take away from your farside22 wagon. In fact, if you really thought he was scummy and you are town, you would state your case in the hopes that some on your wagon would be swayed that way.

@Flameaxe - we know you think thinktank is scum, and I actually think you are right. But who do you think is his partner? Who do you think is on the other scum team? You've accused a few people of being thinktank's partner, but only because they asked you why you thought thinktank was scum. Do you have any actual candidates? Or any of those that you picked out that stick out?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tyler.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

@thinktank:
I showed two examples were you called kabonoon scum and did not vote for him. Now you are saying you didn't call him scum (liar) to saying he is scum and people can vote for him tomorrow. You know how that sounds? It sounds exactly like what I said. You are trying to protect a scum partner from this lynch. Enough said.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:40 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Allright, following AA's post, I am all but ready to hammer thinktank. I think he ought to claim.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:47 am

Post by kabenon007 »

See, pwayne, this is what I'm talking about, almost exactly. Tank is basically making it look like I am his partner. He's just setting up tomorrow's lynch. He has, as farside has already pointed out, called me scummy and not voted, he has continued to push his case on farside all the while claiming me to be scum as well, but never presenting his case, which I'm willing to bet does not exist. He's sucking at defending me, his "scum partner" on purpose, so that you all tomorrow will just go oh yes, tank gave away his partner yesterday, and then lynch me and then we'll be screwed, cuz we're pretty close to end game now with two scum groups both with two members. There are only three townies left, so tank is just trying to take either one of them or who he hopes is another scum group down with him the next day.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 am

Post by pwayne66 »

I think it is likely that I consider you a suspect tomorrow if TT turns scum or town. And though I have every reason to believe that TT turns scum, I like your odds of being scum even better.

You called Oman out for the same thing day 1 and it seems that the only beef you have with TT is that he is that he is trying to make you look scummy. This can only be an issue if you believe that he is scummy himself, otherwise he's just a dude that hasn't voted for you yet.

The situation is beginning to look more like this: You are pissed at TT for being too obvious and buckling under light scrutiny from farside and no you are overly anxious to bus him.

That's my take for the time being, I would like a claim from TT.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Flameaxe wrote:Tyler.
Funny, before I even read this I was thinking "If thinktank turns out scum who is most likely to be his partner?". Instead of coming up with the obvious kabenon answer, I came up with flameaxe.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

See, that's what he was at the beginning, just some dude, as you said. But the fact that his actions caused you all to look at me in a scummy way makes me predisposed for you to think I am scummy. If think hadn't been doing what he is, would you consider me scummy?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

TylerJ wrote:
Funny, before I even read this I was thinking "If thinktank turns out scum who is most likely to be his partner?". Instead of coming up with the obvious kabenon answer, I came up with flameaxe.
This makes a lot of sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

pwayne66 wrote:Allright, following AA's post, I am all but ready to hammer thinktank. I think he ought to claim.
Jeopardy music starts to play.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:17 am

Post by TylerJ »

Flameaxe wrote:
TylerJ wrote:
Your right, it does.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

TylerJ wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
TylerJ wrote:
Your right, it does.
You're*
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

Alright, well it looks like this is it then. The only claim that I can make is that I am town and beyond that there is nothing else really worth saying. Pwayne, I don't know why Kabennon has reacted the way he has, it just seems like an OMGUS. On previous occasions , as in previous days, I though he was acting scummy as I did with other players such as Tyler but I didn't jump on the both of those wagons because I felt others were acting more scummy. As is the case now as well, Farside seems scummier so Kabennon is just another dude who I haven't voted for yet. By the same logic you could question why I didn't vote for Tyler last game day when I called him out a couple of times. I don't know why he has behaved the way that he has and I don't know why there is a wagon on me, I understand Farside's argument but the other 2 votes are neither here nor there. I felt my case against Farside was persuasive but it seems as though that case was neither here nor there either. So if you must hammer, go ahead and do so but it would be a mistake. Thats all I have to say, if thats my last post for this game than so be it and its been fun playing with you all.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

OMGUS would happen because I am voting you based on your voting me, or attacking me. But you haven't done any of that, have you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”