thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by thinktank »

Farside: I haven't talked much to Tyler yet, Rosswilliam yet, I've spoken maybe two thoughts to you. The absence of evidence is NOT evidence that me and Kabennon are scummies, by the same logic me and Tyler could be linkied, me and you couldbe linked, me and Ross could be linked. I find it odd that you are searching for this kind of a stretch in logic and ignoring the fact that Kuribo completely switched wagons at the beginning of the day with no justification what so ever. don;t you find it a LITTLE odd that Kuribo was pushing Kabennon all of day one and he suddenly switches votes claiming switching between strong scum suspects which is completely bs, and then the other reason based on the JDodge nightkill, which is also BS.

You are telling me that my comment about switching bandwagons for no reason doesn't jive but you are voting me because of a lack of evidence, not evidence itself, that make sense..
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Farside: I haven't talked much to Tyler yet, Rosswilliam yet, I've spoken maybe two thoughts to you. The absence of evidence is NOT evidence that me and Kabennon are scummies, by the same logic me and Tyler could be linkied, me and you couldbe linked, me and Ross could be linked. I find it odd that you are searching for this kind of a stretch in logic and ignoring the fact that Kuribo completely switched wagons at the beginning of the day with no justification what so ever. don;t you find it a LITTLE odd that Kuribo was pushing Kabennon all of day one and he suddenly switches votes claiming switching between strong scum suspects which is completely bs, and then the other reason based on the JDodge nightkill, which is also BS.

You are telling me that my comment about switching bandwagons for no reason doesn't jive but you are voting me because of a lack of evidence, not evidence itself, that make sense..
Nope what I'm saying is I don't like the answer you have for not voting for Kabanon in the first place. So don't say I have a lack of evidence I did and still do find you two post I pointed out telling. You thought Kabanon was scummie didn't vote, but then went ahead and voted for LP. You make a good point about Kurbio, but I just think you are not looking at everyone's post and my comment was mostly directed at Kabanon in regards to ignoring one's partner. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Oman »

Postings.

In my previous postitions still.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Samruc »

10 posts in three days is slow. Doing some prodding, and looking for a replacement (Draux).

No deadline yet, though.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Prodded, nothing has changed, thinktank is still scum.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Samruc »

Vote Count

TylerJ: 4 (Kabenon007, RossWilliam, pwayne66, Oman)
thinktank: 3 (Flameaxe, kuribo, farside22)
Kuribo: 1 (thinktank)

Not voting: (TylerJ, Draux)
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:00 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I haven't said that much to RossWilliam, to Draux, are they my scum buddies as well? Would I really be that stupid and completely ignore my scum buddy? I know that gets into WIFOM, but still... come on.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:I haven't said that much to RossWilliam, to Draux, are they my scum buddies as well? Would I really be that stupid and completely ignore my scum buddy? I know that gets into WIFOM, but still... come on.
You made the joke/ comment to Draux so I don't think you are that stupid. As for Ross I don't think anyone has talked to him or said anything about him except me and TylerJ.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:10 am

Post by kuribo »

thinktank wrote:don;t you find it a LITTLE odd that Kuribo was pushing Kabennon all of day one and he suddenly switches votes claiming switching between strong scum suspects which is completely bs, and then the other reason based on the JDodge nightkill, which is also BS.
You only think that because you're one of the strong suspects.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 am

Post by kabenon007 »

So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
Oh please. I find it odd that thinktank didn't vote for you when he stated that he thought you were scum. He change his vote to LP. Now he is saying he didn't think you were scummie. I think he has changed his story and the two of you fighting against it together. Makes me think I hit a nerve. There are two group with two people in it that are scum groups. Did I just find one? :o
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:40 am

Post by pwayne66 »

...allow me a reread over the weekend...farside brings some good points.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
Oh please. I find it odd that thinktank didn't vote for you when he stated that he thought you were scum. He change his vote to LP. Now he is saying he didn't think you were scummie. I think he has changed his story and the two of you fighting against it together. Makes me think I hit a nerve. There are two group with two people in it that are scum groups. Did I just find one? :o
I think you just proved yourself wrong. key words "fighting against it together" . There is no logic there, purely from a logical standpoint scum do not behave in such a manner and once again you are pointing out stuff like this which again based on extremely thin evidence.

BTW WHEN have I changed my story. when I changed my vote from Flameaxe to LP I clearly stated my reasons and they are the same for not voting Kabennon. I'm not ruling out the fact that they could be scum but again, I felt that LP was acting more scummy. I think Flameaxe, Kabennon and Tyler have made quite a large deal of ridonkulous (yes thats a word) statements none which I care for, but I'm not ready to vote them on their stupidity but rather on who I think is scum.

If you want to vote for any of them, fine go ahead, thats your decision. It would be a blatantly bad one considering that a stupid decision does not in fact constitute a scummy one. Read Kuribo's comments once again, he is scum. Once again the fact that your concentrating on thsi issue on such incredibly poor evidence is shcoking when there a boatload of better information. You want someone whos changed their story, changed their mind? Look at Kuribo at the beginning of this day when he randomly switched between kabennon and me. THAT is hard proof yet you are still concentrating on statements that hold no water. That is ludacris.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:30 am

Post by kuribo »

thinktank wrote:Read Kuribo's comments once again, he is scum. Once again the fact that your concentrating on thsi issue on such incredibly poor evidence is shcoking when there a boatload of better information. You want someone whos changed their story, changed their mind? Look at Kuribo at the beginning of this day when he randomly switched between kabennon and me.
It wasn't random, and whichever one of you two gets lynched is fine with me.

And unlike you folks, I wasn't on LP's townie-lynching bandwagon yesterday. You're going to have a hard time shifting suspicion onto me just because I changed votes *once.*

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:56 am

Post by RossWilliam »

farside please don't paint me as an inactive, i've been here holding my own. Probably just cause I'm a replacement you haven't had as much time to get to know me, same goes for all.

and thinktank, your ranting about how all who are suspicious Tyler, Flameaxe, or Kabenon are idiots, and yet your points about kuribo are murky at best. So not only are you condescending, your not clear as well. If I didn't feel Tyler needed to be lynched I'd change my vote to you right now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Flameaxe »

It's hard to be an "idiot" when you peg scum, you know.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by thinktank »

I'm sorry if I came of as condescending and I didn't call anyone an idiot, Flameaxe. However I did call your actions as well some others' actions idioctic and I stand by that. I asked you over and over in sincerity why it is you voted for me and you simply deflected time and time again ,if that does not constitute as stupidity I don't know what does.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

But I caught you as scum. Clearly I can't be stupid for that. Lazy maybe.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:39 am

Post by Oman »

Flameaxe, regardless of whether you caught scum or not, you are being an idiot.

Unvote Vote Flameaxe

I have a feeling you're trying to do a meta-play.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I think you just proved yourself wrong. key words "fighting against it together" . There is no logic there, purely from a logical standpoint scum do not behave in such a manner and once again you are pointing out stuff like this which again based on extremely thin evidence.

BTW WHEN have I changed my story. when I changed my vote from Flameaxe to LP I clearly stated my reasons and they are the same for not voting Kabennon. I'm not ruling out the fact that they could be scum but again, I felt that LP was acting more scummy. I think Flameaxe, Kabennon and Tyler have made quite a large deal of ridonkulous (yes thats a word) statements none which I care for, but I'm not ready to vote them on their stupidity but rather on who I think is scum.

If you want to vote for any of them, fine go ahead, thats your decision. It would be a blatantly bad one considering that a stupid decision does not in fact constitute a scummy one. Read Kuribo's comments once again, he is scum. Once again the fact that your concentrating on thsi issue on such incredibly poor evidence is shcoking when there a boatload of better information. You want someone whos changed their story, changed their mind? Look at Kuribo at the beginning of this day when he randomly switched between kabennon and me. THAT is hard proof yet you are still concentrating on statements that hold no water. That is ludacris.
Scum are fun people to deal with. Lets see what thinktank is really saying here:
I name people I think are town because they are an easy lynch who made mistakes. What he means 1 of the 3 people is my partner.
No one listens to me, but I'm going to point to the one person who is against me. What he means: She's on to me and I'm going to paint her out as scum now.
Have I forgot anything in this blurb. See I don't see anyone else who is agreeing you about Kurbio. I really don't know what side he is on, but I don't see a vote change as big of a deal as someone making a big deal out of Flameaxe comments day one and now me poking at two people who seem to defend each other. If you were town you tell Flameaxe he is an idiot and put him on ignore. You list him as scum more for his playstyle then actual evidence.
Please lynch this scum already.
FOS Oman.
You've played with Flameaxe do you think he is really doing a meta play?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

Oman wrote:Flameaxe, regardless of whether you caught scum or not, you are being an idiot.

Unvote Vote Flameaxe

Now who's bandwagon jumping, scum?

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Oman wrote:Flameaxe, regardless of whether you caught scum or not, you are being an idiot.

Unvote Vote Flameaxe

Right...because this vote is completely justified. How about you stop "idiot-hunting". Last I checked this is still
mafia
scum, right?

Whether or not you are scum, you are being an idiot.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:
thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Scum are fun people to deal with. Lets see what thinktank is really saying here:
I name people I think are town because they are an easy lynch who made mistakes. What he means 1 of the 3 people is my partner.
No one listens to me, but I'm going to point to the one person who is against me. What he means: She's on to me and I'm going to paint her out as scum now.
Have I forgot anything in this blurb. See I don't see anyone else who is agreeing you about Kurbio. I really don't know what side he is on, but I don't see a vote change as big of a deal as someone making a big deal out of Flameaxe comments day one and now me poking at two people who seem to defend each other. If you were town you tell Flameaxe he is an idiot and put him on ignore. You list him as scum more for his playstyle then actual evidence.
Please lynch this scum already.
FOS Oman.
You've played with Flameaxe do you think he is really doing a meta play?
Vote for him based on his playstyle rather than him? Thank you for making my point once again. That is exactly why I took my vote of Flameaxe because I realized he was being an idiot but he wasn't actually acting in a scummy manner. For the same reason I did not vote Kabennon or Tyler because as of yet I don't see their scummyness. All of their actions can be attributed to their playstyles and not actual scummy behaviour. I remember Flameaxe hammering me for some hypocrisy which I committed, was I going to prove him right by voting for Kabennon day one for his playstyle? hardly.

And Flameaxe..hyporcrisy much?

BTW What happened to Tyler and is there going to be a replacement for Draux?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

And Flameaxe..hyporcrisy much?
Hyporcrisy isn't a word.

And no, it isn't. At all.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Post by Samruc »

thinktank wrote:What happened to Tyler and is there going to be a replacement for Draux?
I'm prodding Tyler, and looking for a replacement for Draux.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”