TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Farside, I agree. White noise. although that could be because of my lack of activity. Apoplogies. I'll try to step it up.

I find many votes to slung without a whole lot of weight. Flameaxe especially, one page he votes for Oman, the other he votes for Jdodge. LutenitPowwel joined in on the slinging without much reason too.

Oman and Jdodges argument seems to distracting and nonsensical. I often find Omans play to make no sense whatsoever (reffering to another game as well). As to the alignment of either cases, I wouldn't know.

If you are wondering why I am not voting for anyone yet, it is because 1st my inactivity, and 2nd while I have suspicions, they only go as far as FOS'es. I don't like vote slinging.

I also agree with kuribo's sentiment about kabenon's 127 post.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tyler, you are a liar. I have not once voted for JD.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

kabenon007 wrote:I inferred it from post 137. You can't tell me that you weren't implying that's what you meant. You may not have said it explicitly, but it was implied. By bringing up the fact of a "possibly link" that means you yourself thought of said link. So I perhaps put a bit more emphasis on it than you, but oh well.
I said IF, IF, IF.

I don't have to IMPLY anything. If I think you and Oman are scum buddies, I will tell you. For the record, I don't yet think OMAN is scum.

Stop "inferring" my meaning, and post your defense on what I'm actually saying instead of stretching it to fit your interpretation.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by TylerJ »

He didn't have to stretch to much, actually.

My mistake, you didn't vote for JD, malfunctioning memory here. You voted thinktank though.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Well yeah....voting scum is how you win right?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:07 am

Post by thinktank »

yea Flameaxe btw, I'm still waiting for your reason why you think I'm scum.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:23 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And I'm waiting for you to diescumdie. Plus, I already gave it.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 am

Post by TylerJ »

Yes, but throwing your vote implies that you either have little conviction, or you are easily persuaded. I Would tend to agree with the first. The lack of conviction behind who you vote for is what is scummy, not the fact that you are voting for someone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I took the short cut route on this one so I can understand Flameaxe. He voted for thinktank twice. The first time he stated:
I am following my esophagus.
Thinktank states that flameaxe is random voting and flamaxe responds:
I never random vote. Ever. Votes that aren't serious, sure. The first two weren't serious, thinktank is. My posts regarding anatomy explained that vote, but you are too busy to leave them out to make your bullshit attack seem worthwhile.
Second vote against thinktank is stated as this:
For being a hypocrite.
So I looked to find out exactly where thinktank is a hypocrite and I believe I found it.
Why is Oman at lynch-3? opportunistic anyone? and Oman: Self voting is such an anti town move; it doesn't gain you anything. your actions only make you look more scummy because of pointless extremism. nobody needs that.
No this wan't really true. Most people seemed to being joking around with Oman at this point in the game. He voted for himself, which I've seen he's done before so I didn't personally take this seriously.
Then we come down to the hypocritical comments.
Oman, you have not presented a case at all, to Jdodge's accusations one of your remarks was "I am not scum". Going back to my previous statement, your statement holds no weight, Its like me saying I own a ferrari, yes, it could be true, but theres no evidence on either side of the argument.
Considering all your actions from the beginning this is not a far stretch.
You really can't say people voting against Oman seemed opportunistic and then come back and find him scummie. Oman did come off as scummie I even voted for him because of his actions. But here is the final comment by thinktank defending Jdoge in regards to Oman's comments.
not to defend Jdodge but your previous statement was "1.im not scum" . I'm sry but thats not exactly pulling the town in your favour and its not exactly winning you the argument that you give straight answers.

Defending someone else and point to Oman based on what? I really just took the arguement between Jdodge and Oman as white noise. They seem like they've talked before and I just tuned it out. Oman is being an asshat. Is that scummie, well it comes across as scummie that is why I voted for him. I haven't decided myself what to think about flameaxe and thinktank. All the mindless chatter did not help. For now.
Unvote:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

So I looked to find out exactly where thinktank is a hypocrite and I believe I found it.
Nope!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:
Nope!
Well I didn't see anything else that came out in his talks. This was the only thing I saw that struck me as hypocritical to FOS for ganging up on Oman and then targeting him, himself. (Shrug)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Draux »

I found JDodge's intial reason to Vote for Oman to be unconvincing. What really struck me was that Oman kept avoiding arguments against him, and seemingly ignoring a majority of posts directed towards him. Farside, you didn't get anything out of this except white noise?

Kabenon, let me reiterate. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being definitely Town and 10 being definitely Scum, where would you put Oman's Scumminess?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Draux wrote: Farside, you didn't get anything out of this except white noise?
I just read the arguement again and all I'm going to say on the subject is that it is like 2 siblings going after each other. I agreed with Jdogde more then Oman in regards to their squabble.

kuribo:
How was it that you thought Flameaxe was derailing the game. I found Jdoge, flameaxe, and pwayne66 just being silly. Why did you name one and not all 3 if you were annoyed.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Draux, I found the same thing...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well Draux, I would put him around 7. Still 3 away from confirmed scum, but above neutral status.

Kuribo, I will infer as much as I wish to infer from your posts. If we just went by what was said literally, it would be much harder to catch the scums. Therefore, we must dig into the posts and infer from them the information which was being hidden from us, should there be any. Any information not implicitly stated is automatically discarded for you? Fantastic. That's sarcasm by the way.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by Samruc »

Vote Count

LutenitPowwel: 2 (Draux, Kabenon007)
Oman: 1 (JDodge)
Kabenon007: 1 (kuribo)
Flameaxe: 1 (thinktank)
thinktank: 1(Flameaxe)
TylerJ: 1 (pwayne66)
JDodge: 1 (LutenitPowwel)

Not voting: (TylerJ, Oman, Sage, farside22)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

EDIT: There will be no more prods until Dec 27, but feel free to post in thread anyway.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by Oman »

kabenon007 wrote:Well Draux, I would put him around 7. Still 3 away from confirmed scum, but above neutral status.
Where would you put LutenitPowwel?
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:59 am

Post by JDodge »

MORE OMAN AND KABENON VOTES

I'll settle for Flameaxe and thinktank after that piss-poor distancing attempt, though
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Oman »

Depending on his answer to my question I may be on this Kabenon wagon.
LutenitPowwel
LutenitPowwel
Townie
LutenitPowwel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:51 am

Post by LutenitPowwel »

Oman wrote:Where would you put LutenitPowwel?
Even though this post is put towards Kabenon007, I'll answer it!

Probably in the eyes of everyone else, I'd be a 6/10

I have said some things that sounded scummy, and some other scummy things too (wow great specification, Lutenit).

I don't know the opinion of everyone else though, so I'l be waiting for opinions!
I wish, I wish, I wish I had a signature.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:03 am

Post by kuribo »

farside22 wrote:
kuribo:
How was it that you thought Flameaxe was derailing the game. I found Jdoge, flameaxe, and pwayne66 just being silly. Why did you name one and not all 3 if you were annoyed.
Because after the rest of us had started with more seriousness, he tried to start the whole esophagus / ass-hattery thing up again.

I will say that Flameaxe's contribution has been much better lately.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:08 am

Post by JDodge »

Oman wrote:Depending on his answer to my question I may be on this Kabenon wagon.
just bus your buddy already and get on with it
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:11 am

Post by kuribo »

Draux wrote: Kabenon, let me reiterate. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being definitely Town and 10 being definitely Scum, where would you put Oman's Scumminess?
Why did you ask for him specifically? Hm.

Kabenon007 wrote:Kuribo, I will infer as much as I wish to infer from your posts. If we just went by what was said literally, it would be much harder to catch the scums. Therefore, we must dig into the posts and infer from them the information which was being hidden from us, should there be any. Any information not implicitly stated is automatically discarded for you? Fantastic. That's sarcasm by the way.
Of course you can't discard the "hidden" meaning of posts, but there's a difference between discerning the meaning and putting words in someone's mouth.

And the part about "Any information not implicitly stated" seems like a bit of reductio ad absurdum.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Oman »

LutenitPowwel wrote:
Oman wrote:Where would you put LutenitPowwel?
Even though this post is put towards Kabenon007, I'll answer it!

Probably in the eyes of everyone else, I'd be a 6/10

I have said some things that sounded scummy, and some other scummy things too (wow great specification, Lutenit).

I don't know the opinion of everyone else though, so I'l be waiting for opinions!
Completly invalid. I don't know why you bothered.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:26 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:Okay I took the short cut route on this one so I can understand Flameaxe. He voted for thinktank twice. The first time he stated:
I am following my esophagus.
Thinktank states that flameaxe is random voting and flamaxe responds:
I never random vote. Ever. Votes that aren't serious, sure. The first two weren't serious, thinktank is. My posts regarding anatomy explained that vote, but you are too busy to leave them out to make your bullshit attack seem worthwhile.
Second vote against thinktank is stated as this:
For being a hypocrite.
Why is Oman at lynch-3? opportunistic anyone? and Oman: Self voting is such an anti town move; it doesn't gain you anything. your actions only make you look more scummy because of pointless extremism. nobody needs that.
No this wan't really true. Most people seemed to being joking around with Oman at this point in the game. He voted for himself, which I've seen he's done before so I didn't personally take this seriously.
Then we come down to the hypocritical comments.
Oman, you have not presented a case at all, to Jdodge's accusations one of your remarks was "I am not scum". Going back to my previous statement, your statement holds no weight, Its like me saying I own a ferrari, yes, it could be true, but theres no evidence on either side of the argument.
Considering all your actions from the beginning this is not a far stretch.
You really can't say people voting against Oman seemed opportunistic and then come back and find him scummie. Oman did come off as scummie I even voted for him because of his actions. But here is the final comment by thinktank defending Jdoge in regards to Oman's comments.
not to defend Jdodge but your previous statement was "1.im not scum" . I'm sry but thats not exactly pulling the town in your favour and its not exactly winning you the argument that you give straight answers.

Defending someone else and point to Oman based on what? I really just took the arguement between Jdodge and Oman as white noise. They seem like they've talked before and I just tuned it out. Oman is being an asshat. Is that scummie, well it comes across as scummie that is why I voted for him. I haven't decided myself what to think about flameaxe and thinktank. All the mindless chatter did not help. For now.
Unvote:
I'm sorry if that came of as hypocritical however I did not feel like I was ganging up on Oman. I criticized the wagon due to their reasons for voting oman but that didn't make him any less scummy in my opinion. He could very well be scum. My point was that his wagon was building at a stupendous rate based on what i thought was loose evidence which is why i FoSed everyone on it. My point is not "don't vote Oman", my point is yes he has acted scummy but we need to wait a bit before we have atleast a 9.5/10 on the scum meter because a speed lynch is never good for the town unless there is a 100% guarantee that the lynchess is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”