CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Now I wonder what Kain put in the snip. It was edited pretty fast!

Anyway. VOTE: James. Whether RVS or not, a CC and reaction is something.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 59, James3 wrote:Lol at Grey trying to bus his scumbuddy. Unless the town strongly prefers otherwise, I'd prefer to get Grey first and then Uzi.
Lining up lynches D1 with next to zero reads? Yeah, either bad townie or scum not giving two shits.

Also honestly, a real cop wouldn't out D1 in one of the first few posts, even on ToS they aren't that foolish and furthermore, why would you only be 1-shot in a game this size? Maybe 3-shot I could've believed a bit better. But 1-shot is next to VT and almost useless! Unless you have some other ability you're not outing, saying you're serious about this claim causes some high doubts from myself.

I'd be laughing if he was a Jester/Fool role and I was falling into his hands by doing so. But my vote is remaining. Even though the CC is fake, the above analysis holds true. This is a big game, to only have 1-shot with a cop ability, there has to be more to it. Since you already outed, you might as well out anything special about that 1-shot. Because that's a really weak role and a convenient claim to keep you alive for 2-days and random inno a townie then skirt through the rest of the game as third party or scum.

Seriously, does anyone else buy a 1-shot cop? That has to be one of the worst claims I've ever seen even back when I played forum mafia regularly. Not even the worst scum claimed that poorly and I almost feel like unvoting you for that sole reason. But 1-shot cop just doesn't fit. You're busted off of RVS claim.

Anyone want to chip in about the likelyhood of it being real and counter my own argument go ahead, but if you can't counter my argument of it not being a realistic role in a game this size, then don't doubt my intentions. The earlier Serial Killers, Werewolves, Mafia, or anything else that is against town begin dying, the better. This looks like an easy clear cut D1 scum lynch to me.

The *only* way I believe this claim to be possible is if another role is out there that can let him use his ability again by generating more shots. Otherwise there's no point of a ONE shot cop with 18 players besides himself.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

I hate school wifi, I thought I lost my post but I see it popping up now. Was about to retype most of that into a shorter thing, but glad I don't have to now.

Anyway, I'll check back around lunch time for me (about 2 hours) for a counter argument to mine. But you guys need to stop being afraid of losing him D1. His claim is bad and he should feel bad for trying to pass it off as a real role.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:16 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 119, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: What I meant was we won't lynch him today or tomorrow because we need his result and he can't get that until D3
Think about that for a moment. You *need* to wait 2 days for a result which his target can die that night or the next night let alone himself (which we'd be wasting a doc to protect a 1-shot cop for two nights).

Then let's say he does survive that long, the only way to know if he's telling the truth is if he or his target dies. If he random inno'd a town, that is essentially useless because it "clears" a scum that conveniently claimed a 1-shot cop.

Sorry, but you need a better argument to keep this poor claim around. Otherwise I'm confident with him being 100% scum with a very poor claim.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 132, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm: while I already stated how dumb I think it is for a cop to claim in his very first post, it's also scummy for you to want to push a cop claim without even considering anything/anyone else. Even if he is scum, which I find unlikely due to how big of a gamble it would be to fake claim on his very first post (without any reason for it that I can think of if scum), there are more scum than just him. Without a CC, he isn't lynchable. That's common sense. To push for his lynch because 'he's practically a VT' is scummy reasoning. The only legitimate reason I can think of for scum to fake claim there is to become unlynchible D1, but it still doesn't make any sense in the long term. It isn't a good move whatsoever for scum to make (not that it's a good move for town either), so I can't see any reason to disbelieve it currently.
A CC or another cop flip would easily out him as scum
, so with 18 players in the game (glad you counted, cuz I didn't), a fake claim there makes less sense than him just being a VI used to a different meta. Do you have any other reasons for your SR on James? Is there any reason that you've ignored the rest of the players thus far (who have posted at least) and want a quicklynch already?
Well then I guess I should out myself because I promise he's 100% scum with this claim. I'm a non-consecutive role cop. Meaning when I check tonight I'll have to wait 1 night before I can check again. Which is why I would have believed a 3-shot cop because of *some* limitation. But one use when compared to my role? From his own claim he's not even a role cop, just a guilty/inno cop (which he did not deny).

So you can see where my logic came from. I tried to very lightly soft that I knew his claim was BS but it's obvious the consensus would be to not believe me. Instead of wasting a doc on a fake claim for 2 nights in a row, we might as well have him dead D1 and doctor protecting a real cop.

Let's say they got some mechanic to kill me tonight or even today. Well, at least I was service enough to town to eliminate one anti-town from the pool. But if not, I look forward into checking people out throughout the game and helping to clear people.

He's a viable lynch candidate today and for those who have said he's not yet provided zero argument as to why he isn't. Well, you're in the pool of me checking. So guess if you're scum, you should off me as quick as possible now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

So what do you got to say now Tywin? If you want to push further, we can get into a scrap right here right now. Look at my full post. It's logical for me to claim today because while he lives any protective role we have protecting his "one-shot" ass is effectively not protecting town.

Disagree? Come at me bro.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

James, you still haven't even answered if there's something special about this 1-shot. There's something I *could* believe. But I'm not giving him that outing unless he claims it himself. So cough 'er up.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 177, James3 wrote:Grey is really trying hard to save his scumbuddy.
Says the guy who Grey is trying to stop from being lynched. Nice job throwing him under the bus with yourself.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 180, James3 wrote: He likely believes that my mislynch would implicate you (which it would). I'd guess he prefers for us both to stay alive as long as possible so as to nullify my ability without you being lynched.
Your "ability" is garbage. You have yet to even say any modifiers, so I take it there are none. Which means your ONE SHOT can be trained, roleblocked or just be useless on a dead townie. It's not even confirmable without you dead. So the role is pointless and I don't think the mod would've overlooked such a role being so unreliable for a PR. It can't even be counted as a PR due to its' limitations.

You will hang today. None of your scum buddies can protect you without themselves being implicated.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

However Tywin, the problem that arises from his ability is that it's basically a Sheriff good/evil check of a single person. Unless it is unblockable/can't be messed with in any way, then I doubt that role. It would've made more sense to have me be limited shot and him be non-consecutive balance wise, but since that's not the case I doubt the claim in its' entirety. Because the role itself cannot be proven without his death and his target has 2 chances to die before we even know they're innocent! (3 if you count the lynch possibility).

That just doesn't add up in my head. It sounds too much like an easy scum claim and if anyone thinks logically I believe they can come to the same conclusion. It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I mean I could just shoot in the dark and say Tywin is town. Whether or not that's true, you wouldn't know unless me or him died and even then one cleared townie over a majority chance of him being scum is just too damn high.

The mod also said it isn't a bastard set-up so why would he have a cop that cannot prove himself unless I check him and confirm his role or he or his investigated target dies.

The only argument I can think of is if he somehow manages to find scum with his one-shot then when he dies after he outed his result anyway then we get one confirmed scum. That's a low possibility.

Just... for 1-shot in a game this size, the only claim I could really believe is if it's immune to being messed with/blocked or if it was from a JOAT with multiple 1-shot abilities (which he did not claim).
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 197, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Comm why are you rolefishing for a fuller claim from him if you have the ability to check his role yourself?
1.) That'd be a major waste of my role.
2.) He's already outed himself, if there's more to his role, then he should claim so when he's being called out.
3.) He's scum.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 234, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Land of Xanth wrote:BTW Tywin, did you see Comm's claim?
If so, why are you still voting him?
-Ali
Not caught up, but saw this after hitting last page. I'm not voting him? I unvoted right as he ninja'd me with the claim earlier today. Look at the vote count from mod. I unvoted before you did? Have you not read the thread at all?
Tywin, what do you think of the Xanth hydra at the moment? It's obvious they've been missing a lot of posts and are hard-defending a poor claim so early.

Furthermore, do you agree with my analysis of the 1-shot cop balance wise? If anything it should've been my role that was limited shot and his non-consecutive. In your mind does a one-shot cop
*really*
make sense? Whether or not SlySly is scum, his words ring true. I don't believe there to be a second cop in this game. There's many other town PRs to fill before a second cop spot is filled.

Xanth hydra seems to ignore this logic and furthermore isn't really providing much of their own reads or analysis. Aside from saying no cops are being lynched today, they've only been asking other people questions, not really adding anything of import to the game as of yet.

Also to answer another question earlier. Yes, it really does benefit town if James has a modification and outs it. Because then his claim would've been more believable. Right now I'm death-tunneling him and I'll admit that because I know his claim is BS. Right now I'm hard SR'ing the Xanth hydra. Based on gut and their "contribution" so far to the discussion and not really putting James on the fire like they should be. So if James is not lynched today, I can definitely do a Xanth lynch. Their posts are majorly fluff and perhaps I'm new to the site, but surely I can't be the only one seeing their activity as such.

Anyway, definitely hard town read on Tywin. He didn't immediately buddy me or anything and I feel he's town motivated.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 264, Skelda wrote:
Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skelda

This is his FOURTH post in the entire game and he says SlySly hasn't done anything particularly redeeming. Out of Tywin's logic and my TR on him, I will accept his plan for today and leave the other fella alive. But Skelda? Are you bloody serious?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Let's do a check on all of his posts shall we?

First Post
In post 122, Skelda wrote:Hi guys! I didn't realize that the game had started, I'm reading back now.
Introduction post, doesn't count for anything. Nothing of substance.

Second Post
In post 123, Skelda wrote:Okay so I totally believe James obviously. I'm not convinced that it is Comm though.

Vote: Uzi
is where I'm at right now. It seemed like they were trying hard to make their James doubt seem Town.
Short 2-liner with a vote. Nothing really analyzed, which part of Uzi's posts seemed like they were trying too hard? Like which specific part? Seems like sheeping for the first line of easy reads.

Third Post
In post 214, Skelda wrote:Yeah I think James and Comm are Town too. I agree with the people saying that.

Uzi still seems possible I guess, he hasn't done anything especially Town. I could also see it being Tywin for some reason, I'm not sure how to articulate why though.
Sheeps consensus that I'm town now, just basically "I agree". Then his post about Uzi, it's like he's projecting himself unto Uzi because this is his third post and nothing "especially Town" yet! Then casts shade on Tywin because you know, he can't explain why!

Fourth Post
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
Again, he calls someone else out as not doing anything really yet what has he done up to this point? More shading. Still going after Uzi as "desperate" but look at what he's doing. GRASPING AT STRAWS STILL. Yet again, "I agree".

Fifth Post
In post 278, Skelda wrote:
In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Cautious scum found.
Not really.
100% usless post, expand on why you don't agree.

So out of 5 posts, first and fifth are fillers and he's done a crud job about doing anything townie as of yet but seems all too willing to call others out for not doing so much. Yet everyone he's called out has been more active and contributed much more to the conversation than he has.

So Tywin, what do you think of this analysis?

Fastposted a few times. Yep, Tywin is the towniest of the lot at the moment.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Other inactives/flying below radar currently:

TheFuzzyLogic - 3 posts.
Zekromaster - 2 posts.
Narna - 0 posts.
Harp - 0 posts.

So 5 total out of 17 players have 5 or less posts!!! Anyone want to apply pressure? Prob?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Xanth, you 100% skipped over my post about Skelda because you were too worried about vifam's one-liner replies. The 0 post people should be probed and Zekro and Fuzzy are active but they need to be called out. While Skelda's posts so far have been reeking scum-marine.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 376, Ramcius wrote:So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Comm claim have no town motivation at all, he claimed to CC James early D1? That's stupid reason, but when he claimed, he will get protective roles on him (he already asked), so other people are not protected and can be killed easily

Role cop can be easily scum and pretend town without any trouble, so i can't townread him for claiming such role

He demanded James to tell if he had modifiers attached to his role - to evaluate if James is just probably useless 1-shot cop or he's more dangerous and should be dealt with
Let's review your theory shall we?

You believe a 1-shot cop claim but not a non-consecutive role cop claim. So you believe the town has
one-shot
check over being able to check every other night.

I'm really not sure if he's just a bad scum buddy or a town really grasping at straws.

Skelda is active now which I was looking for to get out of him, but this logic from Ramcius.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

I honestly don't know if James is mafia, but his claim makes zero sense and I've agreed with Tywin to let him live today and scum hunt for the rest of them. Whelp, it's time to look at Ramcius here.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:12 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 444, TTTT wrote:"gut pingings"
Yes, let's hear some more from everyone. I still want to lynch James, but that isn't happening today and Ramcius is just either bad town or scum. It's not even funny but with everyone looking elsewhere I'm giving up my crusades until they either get over themselves and their TvT fighting or I get some conf scum with my role.

I'm comfortable with my reads so far.

Ramcius and James in the scum pile with Tywin being my only hard town read. The rest are neutral or near neutral with their posts or lack thereof.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also to note: I'm still shaking off the rust from my long break of forum mafia in general. I use to keep a folder for each game I played with excel spreadsheets and word when I was hardcore in it doing 3-4 games at a time and could spend more than a few minutes here and there on. So if I bypass questions or forget why I think something one way or another, I just don't have it written down and saved somewhere like I use to do all the time.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 456, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 393, Vifam wrote:Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
My biggest issue is he is equating rolecop with cop, yet seems to know the difference, thereby making his counterclaim not an actual COUNTERclaim, but merely a reason to cast doubt on James.

Yet, in the event of James townflip, he still maintains the perfect alibi of "I said I was a ROLEcop."
Not sure if intentional or you really missed it. But no. It's the fact that we're both a cop one way or another yet his claim is 1-shot. Which to me in a game this size does not make sense. He has said no other modifiers so that 1-shot to me is useless because it can easily be faked and the only way to tell if he caught a scum is if HE DIES. Otherwise it's going off his word and would most likely give mafia a free mislynch.

Anyhow, I like Pep's quote of SlySly, which puts SlySly closer to mafia for me. How would SlySly "know" anything about Ramcius slot when his predecessor was kicked from the game? So keep the pressure on Ramcius and his flip would give away anything about SlySly if they are linked together.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 484, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 445, CommKnight wrote:
In post 444, TTTT wrote:"gut pingings"
Yes, let's hear some more from everyone. I still want to lynch James, but that isn't happening today and Ramcius is just either bad town or scum. It's not even funny but with everyone looking elsewhere I'm giving up my crusades until they either get over themselves and their TvT fighting or I get some conf scum with my role.

I'm comfortable with my reads so far.

Ramcius and James in the scum pile with Tywin being my only hard town read. The rest are neutral or near neutral with their posts or lack thereof.
And your read on our slot is and why?
Also, remind me if I'm wrong, but I don't particularly remember you answering the question of why you're trying to get us to notice you.
- Ali
NOTICE ME SENPAI!

Just kidding, I don't care if you notice me or not, but skipping over my case completely when I made it had to be called out upon since you were active when I posted it.

As for read, I'd lean towards town slightly, if only because you haven't been as opportunistic as you could be right now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

Honestly, Xanth is tunneling on Pep too hard. You asked a question Pep already answered and then push a poorly built case upon him which you claim to be scum actions but I can easily see as town doing it.

Ramcius is digging his hole deeper. Why is there not a bigger wagon yet on this scum?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 579, Skelda wrote:Hi I exist. Sorry.
This is utterly useless post.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 658, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]
Shit townblock considering PV is voting for Harp Slot along with you.
What's your read on us and why?
It's called his scum-block ya goon.

Also Ramcius is definitely more scummy than not. Something tells me he's a scum-PR with how busy with scum hunting he's trying to LOOK.

But his cop logic is flawed tremendously and I'd trust Hillary Clinton before I trusted any of his reads right about now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 667, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 665, Ramcius wrote:
In post 659, CommKnight wrote:
In post 658, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]
Shit townblock considering PV is voting for Harp Slot along with you.
What's your read on us and why?
It's called his scum-block ya goon.

Also Ramcius is definitely more scummy than not. Something tells me he's a scum-PR with how busy with scum hunting he's trying to LOOK.

But his cop logic is flawed tremendously and I'd trust Hillary Clinton before I trusted any of his reads right about now.
Sooo, you telling i'm faking scumhunting, when i could lurk like half people in here without getting attention? And how my logic flawed? Rolecop easily can be scum role, and you not conf rolecop, it's only early claim, so i have no reason to TR you, you a non lynchable null

Btw, is it your scumhunting? Or i hit one of your buddies and you remembered me again and woke up from your slumber?
How is CommKnight a null to you? He may be non-lynchable right now for his claim, but null? Just because we probably won't lynch him today doesn't mean you don't have to sort him
^ This. Either your townread my counter-claim to James or you think I'm scum counter-claiming a WEAK cop role. One r the other bud, you can't have both. Honestly if I were scum I wouldn't even waste my shot on James. Who the hell would? He's 1-shot supposedly. That gotta be the weakest power role in existence because he can't even clear/find more than one person max.

Anyway, I've said my piece on James and have accepted to allow him a day or two to live to use his 1-shot. But have began looking into the outside piles and honestly Ramcius and Skelda look the worst of the bunch.

Also I read Ramcius next post as trying to cast shadow over my claim while not willing to actually put me in a read. Staying neutral too long on a cop claim is just as bad as buddying up to a cop claim. Which least we forget, you've been all over my claim but out of all your posts you weren't nearly as critical of James' claim. I honestly believe if James flips scum, you're 100% scum and vice-versa.

Right now I'm content with either Ramcius or Skelda meeting the noose today.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:17 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 671, Ramcius wrote:
I really dunno, you that dumb or it's just act? I was pushing you enough, and as i said, no one wanted to progress on that, add decision for no lynch on cop claims, why i should still push you? It gives nothing to me

now, i have some questions to you, if you so desperate going after me

1) why CC James? And if we consider role cop as a CC to normal cop (considering we had opinions it's not CC, but 2 different role slots)
2) why as a town you wanted know James modifiers, if any? Rolefishing is very towny, isn't it?
3) Why claim early D1 just to CC weakest role (it's your words)?
4) where gone your passion to scumhunt lately? After attack on James and some defense towards me you not doing much

As for your butthurt for me not going after James, and seems not reading what i writing every time you bring this up, i know how James play, and as i said, he perfectly capable of claiming any role as any alignment and being any role, so i refuse to judge his claim, while you have no way back, and i don't doubt your role, just your alignment, cause i find your actions anti-town. Does all this is shadetrowing too?

Staying neutral too long on cop claim is how long? You full of shit, i start regreting giving credit you for being just dumb town and considering putting you back on SR, yes, you gave some vague accusations on me, but why say Skelda is more scummy than any other lurker?

And very nice lynch lining from you, putting me and James together
1.) We are two cops. I realize this is not impossible, but with the amount of investigative roles possible, the likelyhood of two cops regardless of what's put before it is lowered. On ToS, they are considered different roles, however, they are still Investigative roles. On here it's no different other than the fact that ToS is randomized and this isn't. Forum mafia rarely has 2 trackers, 2 watchers, etc. 2 cops is quite rare.
2.) He already outed his role. I do not believe his claim. Without further modification his role does not make sense. If you were reading, you would've seen my entire argument on that, however it is evident you missed that bit. ISO me and read my posts from ISO 1-12. You'll see my arguments against his claim and why it doesn't make sense without further modifiers to me. TL;DR: Without further modifiers, he's useless because he can be trained, roleblocked, etc. If he was 3-shot, was unblockable or could even get a result immediately tonight. I could believe THAT. But 1-shot normal cop with no more modifiers other than the 1-shot. I do not believe. So by pushing him to out more to it is more for me to not see him as scum. Because without more to it, he's 100% scum fake claiming to survive 2 days without anyone lynching him or putting him into their scum pool.
3.)
In post 164, CommKnight wrote:So what do you got to say now Tywin? If you want to push further, we can get into a scrap right here right now. Look at my full post. It's logical for me to claim today because while he lives any protective role we have protecting his "one-shot" ass is effectively not protecting town.

Disagree? Come at me bro.
4.) I'm content with my current reads and haven't noticed anything majorly telling of many others as of yet. Your lack of reading as to the answers of questions 1-3 being easily found in my ISO is very telling. Either you're a townie who doesn't care to read or a scum who isn't keeping track of the very people they're after.

Come at me. When you flip scum, I'll be laughing my way to the bank as I expose your scum mates one by one. Skelda's posts have been utter shit. The others have been truly AFK, he's been prod dodging and posting nothing but filler since I let off pushing him. But my higher scum read comes from you. Whom I believe is definitely a scum PR.

Right now my scum pool consists of you, Skelda and James. Am I right 100%? Probably not because who is D1? If I am, I'm gonna be chuckling post-game when you all flip and we win that I pinned ya'll D1.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 674, Ramcius wrote: 4) Maybe read tread?
Pep is coming up as scum
, Fuzzy's VT claim and very defensive pose, Harp's 50/50 stance on cop claims that was called out. You biased, or trying use your towncred from your claim to get ML, it doesn't matter, cause i'm not flipping scum, so don't worry, i will remind this after game and you could run with your tail between legs in shame
Oh really? When did he die? Last time I checked he's still alive by the first post of who's alive/dead. I must've missed his death scene, would you be so kind as to point me to it?

This is YOUR opinion. I have not read him as scum, I have not gotten up in arms about VT because I know there will be VTs in this game, You have a 50/50 stance on cop claims too but you keep denying it.

Don't worry, when you flip scum, I'll tell you "Good try scummy, better luck fooling me next time." I really doubt I'm wrong about this at all. Even others have started noticing your bad play if you were "town".
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hey guys, this just in! Ramcius has decided all VT claims are scum. Will the rest of the VTs please come forward, line up and face the wall as Ramcius lynches you for daring to claim VT.

Convince me you're not scum Ramcius. Go ahead. What makes you town? So far all your scum reads are pretty poor and easily faked. Come on, James gave me more of a debate than you. I mean you said it yourself, I'm not posting walls of text once the James thing died down a bit. Which means you're too low key for me to bother with a wall.

Mad? Come at me bro. Show me what you got. I'll have you swinging by Dusk.

Also TTTT, really? Nice job outing yourself and trying to cause less discussion out of two people actually talking, now I'll have to be like Transcend and Para and post 1-2 sentences tomorrow.

Not only did you waste your ability just now, but it's not even effective until it gets to the good bit.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well on the bright side, TTTT either screwed himself or proved himself. When the mod tells us tomorrow to limit it to 100 words. Then guess we'll know for sure.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 686, Zekromaster wrote: Tell me if there are flaws in my reasoning, or if someone already said that, as this is literally something that randomly came to my mind while I should've been studying hyperbolas.
Mix that with how Ramcius has played so far, I think he's a scum PR 100%

I'd say there'd be a scum between Ram and Zekro and with them kinda looking at each other the way they are, I definitely say they are TvS. With myself believing Zekro as town more-so.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 715, Land of Xanth wrote:If we could get everyone to stop wasting time with posturing and start working together on a lynch, that would be awesome.
Sure. Vote Ramcius and help lynch him.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 735, Ramcius wrote:
In post 734, TTTT wrote:if it wasn't clear
2-Shot Conciserizer
is not a real role as far as I know
but I wish it were
can we lynch this instead? :D
No.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 am

Post by CommKnight »

I won't mind seeing your flip. It'd give us more than a Skelda or Pep flip at this point.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 762, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Skalda.

The fact that this guy hasn't been voted at all by anyone makes me believe he's scum.

[Snipped]
You mean besides when I built something on him and no one else really followed my vote?

Anyway, no one is accepting my Ramcius choice (as much as I'd love to see him and James flip scum in a row). Between Tywin's case, Xanth's reaction and my earlier read on Skelda.

UNVOTE: Ramcius
VOTE: Skelda

@Tywin, may I refer you to
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Speaking of my earlier case on Skelda... may I refer to post . I didn't like Xanth's reaction back then either. Tywin is correct. Xanth's lack of attention to Skelda at all really is concerning.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hmm, I'm torn between Ramcius and Xanth now. One is town and one is scum. I can bet on that much. With Xanth's reactions, definitely dipping down to scum side with Ramcius sliding up to town-lean.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 849, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 845, Ramcius wrote:so i don't see problem him getting rope D2, if it comes to it
What's the difference between D1 and D2 besides one less player?
The difference is how bad you want him dead today for some reason. There's more than one scum, if you got him pegged, look for another, otherwise we could always do with a hydra hang today.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 923, SlySly wrote:
In post 916, Ramcius wrote:also, why you don't want lynch LoX?
LoX is town.
Explain why. Look at their reactions to James or Skelda votes.

I'm more than willing to help lynch James, Skelda or LoX today. The others have tipped back to null/tr so far.

Out of those three, I can bet there's at least 1-2 scum.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

2 more replacements before the day even ends... Anyway, funny how the LoX hydra now wants Ramcius lynched. Sorry, but that ship has sailed. I already pushed a case on him, now I'm leaning him toward town. If you want a lynch today, it's going to be Skelda's slot.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Ram & Pep
All aboard then Skelda train before it leaves station because if it's not Skelda it's one of you two today.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 967, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 966, -Grey- wrote:
In post 965, CommKnight wrote:
@Ram & Pep
All aboard then Skelda train before it leaves station because if it's not Skelda it's one of you two today.
Do you always appeal to scum?
You always think you're correct? You feel Ram and Pep are scum, I feel Skelda is. It's a matter of different opinions.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 981, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think the Ram case is basically a few people jumping on my , and I feel like that wagon was a lot easier to get rolling than any of the others today. Might be scum scrambling to get the wagon off Pep tbh and I won't be moving off Pep today after seeing how quickly Ram gained traction. Depending on Pep flip I'll consider Ram again tomorrow but it doesn't feel right rn.

My Pep case is in
I don't feel either are that great. Both gained traction way too fast. Nor is there even an obvious reason they're voting for either. It's like a sheep train from one to the other!

I honestly think you'll get more out of a Skelda lynch than anything. Scum aren't all that eager to jump on it.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'm still sticking to my vote on that slot. The vote on Pep is just further telling me "scum".
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:53 am

Post by CommKnight »

Perhaps. we'll know when he flips.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: LoX

If it wasn't for my SR read on them already, this would be a vote out of annoyance. Even James is agreeing with me and that's scary, but LoX is definitely gonna be on the chopping block of candidates.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

It's RC or LoX and I can pretty much assure you LoX is scum.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1500, havingfitz wrote:
Also...I retract my tr on LoX.

They're all over the place...plus their shtick (along with a few others) is annoying.
Then vote LoX.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1483, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I agree with Vifam and
kinda LoX
maybe actyually
Then vote LoX
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1495, XnadrojX wrote:
I'm also not liking LoX,
both heads has strange posts to their name. My suspicion of this slot is also leading to less suspicion than normal on the James3 slot.
Then vote LoX

P.S if I'm calling you out with my posts here it's because you're expressing your SR/non-TR of LoX and instead SHEEPING other wagons. You might as well help the rolecop push one of the scummiest players to the noose than just lynching a random town just to "lynch" because that's VERY non-townie to do and I will FOS anyone who hangs the other two wagons when they flip town.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also Tywin, know what I think? Get your arse back on LoX and stop complaining. Because we're gonna look at those who refused to vote the hydra tomorrow if they continue to express doubt about the hydra and refuse to help town lynch a person who most likely IS scum over sheeping some wagon.

You want old school? Then let's get rid of the heads and work our way down the bloody chain until people start making real cases for their votes rather than sheeping random people over a claimed rolecop.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1505, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1501, CommKnight wrote:Then vote LoX.
I prefer where my votes at. And the wagon has more support atm.

Do you sr RC or Vifam?
No I do not and neither should you. I don't care who has more support. In a game this size there could be 4 mafia all "supporting" your wagon.

Plant your vote on LoX and help add to the support of it, because helping push a scum wagon on town will do you no favours.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1611, Tywin Lannister wrote:What do you think of Vifam/Vifam's wagon?
I am neutral on Vifam, however, the wagon I am not able to get behind. There's too many people on there who have been hopping between wagons with zero added of their own case.

I mean hell, there's not even a clear case against Vifam, or Pep's slot for that matter. Just a bunch of nonsense dug up between LoX, Havingfitz and TTTT.
I think Vifam and RC are easy mislynches and unless town is willing to push a wagon that will not have scum "supporting" it. Then we're going to be heading for a town lynch D1 with nothing gained because town was stupid enough to sheep the hell out of obvious scum lynch.

It's BECAUSE LoX has had not much momentum that further adds to reasons to vote the hydra out. Keep in mind, LoX is the same one who defended Skelda. Not only that but that "I'm an investigative, now back off". I don't buy it. You might not be wiling to lynch investigative claims D1, but I sure as hell will when it's obvious load of crud.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1647, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1646, Vifam wrote:If you guys end up lynching me please look into Tywin seriously next
I'd prefer lynching Tywin today because his posts have shown actual aim motivation whereas your wagon is all about how you just don't look good which is a typical d1 mislynch (yes, I'm aware we're also guilty of saying the same thing regarding you).

Either way, Tywin needs to die. He's not his usual analytical self.
He's just looking for whatever he can sell
SAYS THE ONE WHO HAS CHANGED THEIR READ EVERY SECOND PAGE THIS GAME.

It's LoX today. Those who said they aren't townreading LoX and actually scum-lean the hydra, if you even think about switching votes it better be onto this slot. Otherwise this game is heading for a quick town-loss. This should be an obvious scum to all. It reeks the scumdar scale that it's just sad that people are okay with obvious mislynches yet aren't willing to put in the effort of typing this out..

Code: Select all

[vote]LoX[/vote]

^ There, you don't even need to type it out, quote my post and remove the code tags. There ya go. You'll be on your way of lynching scum Day 1!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

There's actions, sheeping, no analytical cases made, nothing of substance added, plenty of fluff posts.

Also about Skelda, you kept saying you had no love for the slot and wouldn't vote for it, now that RC is there, you're okay with voting it? Make up your mind. You've always been making counter wagons to what's currently going on and fluff posting to the point of spamming the thread with filler.

I'm sold on this being the right D1 lynch. That's for damn sure.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

Ain't no lynch like a LoX lynch. I'd rather have the hydra dead than anyone else, also quick-lynching anyone today that didn't claim would be scummy as fuck and would earn you a policy lynch tomorrow.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1800, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1798, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1795, CommKnight wrote:Ain't no lynch like a LoX lynch. I'd rather have the hydra dead than anyone else, also quick-lynching anyone today that didn't claim would be scummy as fuck and would earn you a policy lynch tomorrow.
One of the things saving you and James from serious lynch consideration today is your claims. Why does LoX not deserve the same consideration *
I'll be shocked if either James or CommKnight answer this.
PereV finally returns to the thread hours before the deadline, what happens next will shock you.

LoX didn't actually claim a role just "I'm an investigative, fudge off". The claim doesn't even seem genuine to me. Just a "don't lynch me" sort of thing. Well in that case. Vifam is investigative, RC is investigative, Ram is investigative, Tywin is investigative, now let's lynch in the pool that's left shall we? Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

If I am to die tonight by some chance, LoX and havingfitz are my two biggest scum reads at the moment.

Fastposted by RC, dude, they were doing the same thing to Vifam for a while. It's a poor voting bloc that's moving together with scum hiding in the voting bloc yet no one is analyzing their own voting bloc enough to realize it.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1815, Vifam wrote:I dont remember Ram ever claiming I think Comm was just making a point
^ When Vifam can get what I'm saying but havingfitz can't. It just goes to show who's actually reading.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1846, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1835, Ramcius wrote:he listed 5 names, why you asked just about me? And since you didn't understood, he was sarcastic over LoX claim
Reading comprehension fail on my part. Disregard my question/s to CK. :facepalm:
:giggle:

Also Ramcius read it right too. So Vifam and Ramcius can read what I'm saying.

Which brings back to the question, why were you looking at Ramcius in general? I listed Vifam on it too whom claimed VT and Tywin....
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1854, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1853, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1846, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1835, Ramcius wrote:he listed 5 names, why you asked just about me? And since you didn't understood, he was sarcastic over LoX claim
Reading comprehension fail on my part. Disregard my question/s to CK. :facepalm:
:giggle:

Also Ramcius read it right too. So Vifam and Ramcius can read what I'm saying.

Which brings back to the question, why were you looking at Ramcius in general? I listed Vifam on it too whom claimed VT and Tywin....
22 minutes. You gonna vote Vifam?
Nope, you gonna vote LoX?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 am

Post by CommKnight »

post kinda sparks some focusing on LoX's claim. It's not hard to scum read a cocky player who is so full of themselves that they forget to properly scum hunt. But mafia who would've known LoX to not be mafia would've been eyeing up that PR soft hard.
In post 1988, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want everyone who isn't Peregrine, Fitz, SSBM, Nero Cain, or TTTTT to give me their reads on all five members of that voting block.
Fitz, definite suspect, SSBM kinda slid back to neutral but I was slight TR'ing them yesterday. Nero, I'm not sure if frustrated town or putting on an act as scum yet, so neutral, but TTTT I am SR'ing because they seem to be focusing on the fact LoX was a PR yesterday and now focusing on those who voted for the hyrdra. PereV, scumdar is kinda pinging slightly there, but not as much as TTTT yet.

Now let me ask you something, besides James, who voting LoX would kill the person they voted for? Sorry, but the ones pointing out who was voting for the slot are the ones you want to look at because it's easy to kill someone you aren't voting for and pin it on the people who voted for them. That move is so old it never works... until this game it seems. I'm willing to bet Vifam is town as well, easier to mislynch Vifam when they're left alive or mislynch someone on LoX's wagon because herp derp, no one ever heard of town voting for town D1 before.
In post 2051, James3 wrote:VOTE: SlySly

I'm surprised about LoX being town, in any case that flip doesn't change the fact that SlySly is claimed scum.

Not that I have any real doubts, but I checked Comm last night. I'll receive a result on him tomorrow.
For a 1-shot cop... this is an utter waste. I'll be confirmed tomorrow when I can say what role my target is.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Tywin, I'm deciding to hook our votes together to get a bloc going on. But I want your reads on TTTT and Jame's choice for his "1-shot" cop check before I do, because I think one of them might be better to go with. Hell, James just wasted his ability and I don't think town would be THAT foolish.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2090, TTTT wrote:
In post 2088, CommKnight wrote:post 1773 kinda sparks some focusing on LoX's claim. It's not hard to scum read a cocky player who is so full of themselves that they forget to properly scum hunt. But mafia who would've known LoX to not be mafia would've been eyeing up that PR soft hard.
Can you break this down?
I've read it four times and can't parse it
You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2100, PeregrineV wrote: Here I was going to let it go, but you started in with the
insults again

Scum likes to hide behind insults and anger.

I vote to get rid of the
one of the many cancerous fucking morons we are.
Stepping outside of game-mode here. If you're going to continue being a hypocrite and an asshat I will park my vote on you for a policy lynch. I do not play with this sort of attitude and unlike others, I won't sub out, I'll outright vote you out. This is my one and only warning to you PereV. End of discussion.

In post 2103, James3 wrote:Comm, I want to lock you in to a specific action claim today. Who did you check?
As I do not receive my result until the end of tonight, this is not being answered. As it compromises any chance of proving myself if they are killed tonight by whoever is bypassing the time shift. It also puts them in a dangerous position to be killed if they are town or puts them in a position to have my strongman killed if they are mafia. This is a poor request from a man who supposedly checked me. If your check is real, you'll know I'm honest come tomorrow. If your claim isn't real, then we may get 2 birds with 1 stone. Either way, the answer to your question is illogical for today's phase.
In post 2135, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Like can we please stop acting like scum orchestrated the no lynch by themselves or some shit, most of the town did the job themselves by not showing up when the time came and parking their votes
^ Who is this?

Also I'm not inactive, I just can't be online every minute of every day. I'm an adult and actually have work, sleep and university which is time not on a computer to be posting.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2139, Nero Cain wrote:that was RC that said that not PV
My apologies, I only seen PereV's part, I didn't fully read the quote he posted as I assumed I seen it already. Then my warning is carried onto RC.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2144, TTTT wrote:
In post 2093, TTTT wrote:
In post 2091, CommKnight wrote:You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
Why are you talking about the soft claim? I posted after LoX said this:
In post 1759, Land of Xanth wrote:Remember where we claimed investigative?

Here's another juicy tidbit: we're not timeshifted.

We'll be confirmed tomorrow. That's why I givez a DAMN about the scum jumping on superficial bullshit to mislynch us
@Comm
Did I miss your reply?
Honestly, that can be made up bullshit by town or scum. The ONLY people I think that would've taken him serious is scum who know the hydra wasn't on your team. Myself and others read it as annoyance at the wagon forming on them/fake claim to get the wagon off.

Honestly, with how big of a deal you're making of it, makes me wonder if you really were paying that much attention for PRs that perhaps you could off them. Got my eye on you for now, but there's enough other shit going on to leave my vote off... for now.

VOTE: James

Biggest waste of ability and I really don't like how next to zero people even talk about this fella or have even commented on his choice for his ability if he's serious. Heck, or even the demand he's made.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

Then park your bloody vote Kyouko, you seem to think I care about your threat. A 1-shot cop being that silly with their one and only shot I do not believe. I don't think James would be that bad of a town PR, if he were town. I'm giving him more credit perhaps than you are. Because I think he'd be smarter, but ToS players are use to trying to off cops with a fake Town Investigative claim.

Also his 1-shot wasn't instantaneous which was actually the only real modifier I'd believe from a 1-shot modifier. So no, I'm not pulling off. I'll 1v1 his ass today and now.

People are too busy giving me hell while letting James slip by on a 1-shot cop claim and little to no content added into the game thus far. I dare you to ISO him and tell me what townie shit has he done. Assume for a moment he's a VT and get rid of the cop claim in your head, what has he done for town so far?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

The other options are you or someone who will probably end up being town.

None of you seem to be playing objectively here. It's like a troll game or something.

I can speak about it now because it's ended. But the other game I played on this site had 2 masons, 5 VT's and 2 mafia goons. There was no real information but we still ended up winning. You can't win that set-up without some scum hunting. Which it seems the majority here aren't even trying to do.

James, in my opinion has shown to be anti-town thus far. Perhaps new to being scum on a forum game. As his only previous experience comes from ToS forums and ToS in general. I've played with that bunch enough to know that this is a scum wager. He thinks he can get a mislynch and so far with the playstyle I've seen he might have waged right.

Do you not question why he wants me to out my target before I can get my results? Or even why he checked me when we have sooo many scummy people. He's barely played the game, barely has a reads list. A true 1-shot cop wouldn't waste his ability like he did and I know he's smarter than that. This is a scum wager through and through. I don't need to wait until tomorrow to tell you what he'll say the result is. He'll claim it's "scum" then it'll be 1v1 again anyway. And guess what, nobody is taking the time to analyze him at all. Do you not find that suspicious? Everyone has looked at me so far, but no one, even scum, has brought up his lack of content, his demands or his choice.

The only thing that I'm saying about my target last night is that they aren't dead and they probably won't die today or tonight. So we'll get the result tomorrow. But I'll 1v1 scum today easily.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

You want me to move on from James, then help me make him contribute more to the bloody game. He gets no more free pass. If he's REALLY town, then we need him to help scum hunt rather than sit back.

You need it too, because if we're to push anyone that's on your wagon, we need town to get its' shit together.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2170, PeregrineV wrote:Probably not going for a Vifam wagon today. He seems to be trying.

@SSBM
- Not really sure why you seem to be SK-hunting more specifically instead of scum overall. What's up with that?
Actually, I forgot to bring this up. People are so focused on an SK... Did I miss where it said "SK killed LoX"? Could've been a vigilante a bit too trigger happy, could've been LoX visited a role that killed him in the night. This assumption that it's an SK and obsession over it is... a bit scummy.

UNVOTE: James - Note, I'm still going to push your ass tomorrow when you prove yourself to be scum and I 1v1 your ass. You dug your own hole here bud.
VOTE: SSBM

I didn't like their threat, I don't like their obsession over an SK. I think they're a bit too focused on that.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:48 am

Post by CommKnight »

A cop checking another cop when the cop doing the checking is a 1-shot... That just irks me the wrong way. It smells fishy and even if he claims town, how do I know he's not just doing that to get off the hook? I mean it's 1-shot. I know I'm town so to me, it's a waste and calling it out that he checked me before he even gets a result??? There's no reason to do that as town. It paints a target on his head so the results don't come through and someone can raise doubt.

Anyway, I'm onto SSBM for now, James I think is 100% scum but no one gives a shit what I think.

Fastposted by Vifam.

Tywin is my biggest town read at the moment. It's best to get him working with us and off your wagon. We need a solid town-bloc to repel scum-blocs that drag town in with them.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

His attitude has seemed genuine. Especially when he was frustrated with the lack of real cases being built. It was a shit show yesterday of egos.

Then add his cases he's working on and the fact he didn't really hammer you. I don't think you two would be scum together and if he were scum, he would've aimed to have you easily mislynched with how many people already wanted you dead.

Finally, he's not making illogical jumps like he doesn't care about who gets lynched or that he knows more than a normal townie would at this point.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

I think he needs to get with the program and vote someone else. The Vifam wagon was always bad. Just because he's voting for you though does not make him scum. Even the best of town can vote wrong.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2184, Nero Cain wrote:no vig would have ever killed Lox, Comm
My point was, why is it automatically assumed SK? That is a bit quick of a conclusion to jump to.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2190, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2175, Vifam wrote:Not that it matters since they aren't really even counter claims anyway, either way James checking Comm was a bad choice seeing as we'll be getting a result from him D3 anyway
Yes, we get results from Comm, but that won't show his alignment, while James check will
Explain this logic out. I can find a town role, they can confirm it and I'm in essence confirmed (or if I find a mafia role and lynch it). But hey, my alignment won't be confirmed to you. But a 1-shot cop who will either claim innocent (correct) or guilty (he's being hung) shows you his alignment?

Get your head out of your ass.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

Ramcius is slipping back to poor play. I swear, if him and James end up being scum buddies. I'm gonna find the most cringe worthy meme for them...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2277, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:players that weren't
ever going to help nor will with
voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm
Fixed.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm still getting a chuckle how people I voted for before are now just getting wagons formed on them. Let me know when ya'll catch up with the program and vote Kyouko.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Anyone not voting SSBM. Why do you town-read him specifically? Do you not find it odd the votes have been avoiding them up to this point?

I'd be comfortable with an SSBM lynch.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2497, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2495, CommKnight wrote:@Anyone not voting SSBM. Why do you town-read him specifically? Do you not find it odd the votes have been avoiding them up to this point?

I'd be comfortable with an SSBM lynch.
I think SSBM is a counterwagon to my actual scum lynch on Fuzzy. I don't think the way that he reacted to the attempt to force a 1v1 between me and him yesterday was scummy.
So let's get this right, you think SSBM is a counter-wagon, created by the claimed role-cop to counter your wagon on a Vanilla Townie (which I know we have some). So what's the deal here? If you think SSBM is a counter-wagon then you have to believe I'm scum buddies with Fuzzy pushing on town.

Explain that one please.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2503, RadiantCowbells wrote: No, Comm. I don't think you are. I said the 2 people I think are scum and both lended support to SSBM. I think you are jumping onto a bad wagon.
How am I jumping onto a bad wagon when I am the lead vote on it? SSBM has sheeped pretty hard-core this game.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:55 am

Post by CommKnight »

Help push scum to the noose then RC instead of being arrogant and self centered. I don't mind dying if I take a scum with me, hence why I counted James D1. I will trade 1 for 1 any day of the week.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Ramcius, we both know Vifam was replying to RC's statement of shutting down the scum team. Don't pull an RC, don't play stupid.

@RC, the claimed role cop is telling you to shut up. If you're town, you are NOT benefiting town what-so-ever with this stunt you're pulling. So either take a 24 hour break or cool it.

SSBM is meeting the noose today or at least going to get pretty damn close to it.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

It's a strawman fallacy. People are getting by without being noticed because Vifam and RC have all the attention on them.

If you want to be useful for town, look at the ones who AREN'T being singled out.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

It's Town vs Town. Even I can see that.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'd hammer Ram if it gets to that point, but staying on SSBM until then.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2762, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't want to see a SSBM lynch today.
I really don't care what you don't want to see.
In post 2783, Tywin Lannister wrote:There hasn't been a case on ssbm, so I'm positive his wagon is scum driven. He's one of like three total players to actually give a case on anyone, and he's the one all his current voters sheeped originally. Pretty obvious to me whose scum right now. Apparently nobody else reads the same thread I do though, which probably means nobody reads the thread at all.
If it's scum driven and you town read me... that isn't very logical now is it?

Also sorry for not posting in over 2 days. Thought I posted before I left for work, might've not hit send or something before logging out.

Really until tomorrow I don't have anything concrete to go on and unless you all do, then SSBM is a very viable lynch. It's more scummy that people are trying to defend someone that they seem so sure is town when in reality, they haven't done anything all that townie. At least nothing that can't be easily faked.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Maybe I missed it, but what changed SSBM from TR to SR for you Fitz?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

[SSBM, RC, Zekro, Ramcius, James} <- Comfortable lynching any of those slots right now. RC has been anti-town and way too cocky of their ability. Fitz has a point on Zekro, Ramcius has been slipping back to anti-town and SSBM is my current favourite. James, is self describable. But that can be dealt with later. But I'd settle for the other 3 if they get to L1.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:25 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2850, SlySly wrote:
In post 2845, TTTT wrote:RC knows replacing out like that gets town-read
There's no reward as scum to replace out for town-cred. When you replace out, the slot is no longer yours.
Wrong answer and wrong jump to conclusion.

You can replace out to also protect your team.

I guess we should go through all the replacements this game and call them town eh? I mean why would scum ever replace out? /sarcasm.

Seriously, RC's slot could be scum, there's nothing RC has done that I'd write off as either scum or town 100%.

However, SlySly found himself in my lynch pool if he reaches L1.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2878, TTTT wrote:
In post 2770, D3f3nd3r wrote:
VC 2.8 (2/13/17)

TTTT [L-8]
Tywin Lannister
RadiantCowbells [L-4]
PeregrineV, Havingfitz, Nero Cain, RadiantCowbells, James3
SlySly [L-8]
TheFuzzylogic99
Vifam [L-8]
Ramcius
TheFuzzylogic99 [L-7]
ssbm_Kyouko, XnadrojX
James3 [L-8]
Zekromaster
ssbm_Kyouko [L-5]
CommKnight, TTTT, Vifam, Elena Fisher
Tywin Lannister [L-8]
SlySly

Deadline is 6pm on Sunday February 19th, in (expired on 2017-02-19 18:00:00).
*Edited to remove slots with no votes

all you single-voters need to consolidate on real wagons
doing otherwise is pretty much a scum-claim at this point
Let's play a little game. Anyone lower than L8 is up for pool today, anyone L8 or L9 is off the pool for today.

That means pool is SSBM, Fuzzy or RC.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2908, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:love how Sly just jumps on my wagon ..........but whatever

Comm why the top 3 wagon as oppose to the top two or top 4, Can you explain your logic please

Also TT response to me was just awlful
Because everyone else has 1 or no votes on them. We're lynching today so allowing people to be on lone wagons or to create any new wagons is counter productive. Having it down to 3 people allows everyone to make a choice. If we get down to the final hours, hopefully someone on the lowest wagon will vote for one of the two closer wagons.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2920, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2918, XnadrojX wrote:How do we know the claimed SK won't backstab us first chance they get?
(Prodge)
can we add this to lynch pool?
Tomorrow is another day. We have limited time today and we need to make a choice.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

I don't think RC was remotely serious either. People believe it too easily though.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

So let's have some fun, we're still keeping the lynch pool at what it is, but some fun little factoids of posts so far.

Out of 2934 posts...

CommKnight
: 95 posts.
LoX/Alisae/-Grey-
: 380 posts.
Gamma Emerald/TTTT
: 149 posts (with GE only making 1).
KainTempes/Ramcius: 228 posts.
Pepchoninga/RadiantCowbells: 409 posts.
SlySly: 115 posts.
Harp/havingfitz: 71 posts.
Vifam: 438 posts.
Narna/Nero Cain: 151 posts.
PeregrineV: 141 posts.
Skelda/Firebringer/Elena Fisher: 255 posts.
TheFuzzyLogic: 52 posts.
James3: 77 posts.
Zekromaster: 15 posts.
ssbm_Kyouko: 113 posts.
Tywin Lannister: 111 posts.
Lil Uzi Vert/XnadrojX: 58 posts.

D3f3nd3r: 76 posts.

Also that AElla Was Spine person made a single post. LOL whichever slot that was.

Anyway, minus that AElla person and the moderators posts (LOL the moderator made more posts than 2 people and 1 below James' count). Here are the stats.

Total posts: 2858
Average posts: 168
Median post: 115 (SlySly)o

Note: Quantity does not equal Quality. Many posts are 1-2 sentences by many people with 3-6 in a row.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:10 am

Post by CommKnight »

For example, LoX (dead), RC and Vifam. While they all have 380+ posts... not all of them are of any quality.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I didn't fully format it when I finished. So no particular reason.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Not official vote count, I may have missed one if it didn't have "Vote:" as part of it (besides Fuzzy who I seen). Just saying guys, using the vote bbcode really helps because of the use of the symbol to use ctrl+f to find all votes on a page rather quickly.
In post 2770, D3f3nd3r wrote:
VC 2.8 (2/13/17)

TTTT [L-8]
Tywin Lannister
RadiantCowbells [L-4]
PeregrineV, Havingfitz, Nero Cain, RadiantCowbells, James3
TheFuzzylogic99 [L-6]
ssbm_Kyouko, XnadrojX,
SlySly

James3 [L-8]
Zekromaster
ssbm_Kyouko [L-3]
CommKnight, TTTT, Vifam, Elena Fisher,
TheFuzzylogic99
Ramcius

Deadline is 6pm on Sunday February 19th, in (expired on 2017-02-19 18:00:00).
[/color]
Also note: Deadline as promised by mod is extended to replacement + 3 days are found unless we lynch early. But we are gonna lynch in this pool of 3. Just need Zekro's slot replaced so he can vote and Tywin needs to get on and vote.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Sooo... I'll out one thing and one thing only. I'll let you guys choose. Do you want to know the role I found or who I now 100% town read because of the role I found?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3020, Almost50 wrote: Then THAT is our lynch of the day!

VOTE: Havingfitz
No. No it isn't. I know what Fitz is and he's 100% town. I'll let him decide if I out his role to prove my own, but his role is impossible to be 3rd party/mafia.

VOTE: James

However, James as proven himself to be false. We could've lynched him D1 or D2 with his obvious fake claim. Now with his fake results, we're lynching his ass D3.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:34 am

Post by CommKnight »

[Blue = TR, Green = Town]

RadiantCowbells [L-6]
PeregrineV, RadiantCowbells,
James3

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-6]
ssbm_Kyouko
, XnadrojX, SlySly
James3
[L-8]
Zekromaster

ssbm_Kyouko [Lynch]
CommKnight
, TTTT, Vifam, Elena Fisher, TheFuzzylogic99, Ramcius,
Havingfitz
, Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister

Almost 50/Zekromaster was voting James. I doubt a scum slot would be sitting on scum during the last voting of the day when a town was being mislynched.

Other than that, might as well go for a confirmed mafia today. Unless someone else got someone higher in the food chain.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also Ramcius, since you claimed Jailkeeper, Fitz can either prove or disprove you right now when he gets here. Which means, we could have 3 living confirmed towns and 1 living confirmed mafia.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3027, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3026, TTTT wrote:I need someone to summarize all claimed roles and claimed actions
or I can try and get to it later
this seems solvable for at least one scum today
James 1-shot cop checked Comm and claim guilty
Comm non consec rolecop checked Fitz
I claimed Jailkeeper and jailed Fitz
FuzzyLogic claimed VT
I do believe Vifam claimed VT
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hmm, this is interesting. We seem to have a bus in play. Also to note, I'd need to be roleblocked the night I choose a target. Which means he would've had to be jailed N1 to stop me from getting a result. So Ramcius, did you jail him N1 or N2 (like have it take effect those nights).

Now the next part, there is definitely something screwy going on and the mod said it wasn't a bastard game, so my best guess? Bus Driver is active (and possibly mafia sided if he doesn't admit to bussing Fitz).

I targeted Fitz because he was one of my scum reads D1 and seemed like he wouldn't die, which I was correct.

Now for the grand reveal. The role came back as Vigilante. So unless you're trolling them Fitz, you got bussed with someone or are a disguiser.

But because of this possibility, I know I can't have been bussed. Which means no alteration to Jame's ability. WHICH MEANS, James if scum confirmed.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah, I think a bus driver is active.

Due to Fitz claim and my result on him, the bus driver must've switched him with the vig. Since I'm a rolecop, it means I wasn't the bus target. Which means James ability cannot be altered. He's 100% scum claiming a guilty on town rolecop.

This could've been settled D1 or D2, but instead it took to D3 for him to claim something we all knew he would.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by CommKnight »

Let me ask everyone this. What as James done to contribute to the game? I mean seriously. ISO him and tell me what he's done that is remotely townie.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3152, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3146, Ramcius wrote:redirector have 1 weak spot - where mafia kill? Or Mafia used not timeshifted kill N1 and then normal kill on N2 was delayed to N3?
If there really is a vig...where is the vig kill? Would a role cop include role modifiers?
Not sure, I'd assume so if it was part of the role name. But perhaps not. Depends on the mod's preference.

And also Fitz. When you ask which lynch would solve more problems. Well I confirmed there's a vig alive. So if James flips scum, we're good, if he flips town, well we didn't lose much and vig can kill me tonight.

Also I don't want Vig to out himself so he's not interfered with. But if a TOWN redirector/busdriver happened. They SHOULD out.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

A disguiser would allow him to pick a person and disguise himself as that role. For role cops, it's return their target's role. For cops, it's return innocent/guilty of their target. It's almost like a redirector but if they were to die, depending on the mod, they will even appear as that role!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3166, James3 wrote:
In post 3163, CommKnight wrote:I confirmed there's a vig alive. So if James flips scum, we're good, if he flips town, well we didn't lose much and vig can kill me tonight.
There's no reason for anyone to believe that there's a vig. You are probably lying scum.
Then if I'm lying, it's even more of a reason to lynch me the next day. You used your one shot, so trading you for me isn't as bad as the town willingly taking out the town role cop who gets to check someone else again tonight.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3168, TTTT wrote:
In post 3166, James3 wrote:
In post 3163, CommKnight wrote:I confirmed there's a vig alive. So if James flips scum, we're good, if he flips town, well we didn't lose much and vig can kill me tonight.
There's no reason for anyone to believe that there's a vig. You are probably lying scum.
probably?

VOTE: james
^^^^

Good catch!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

Here's a big question, if I were scum, why not claim I got a scum PR read on Fitz and claim the result got bussed? Instead before he even outted I said he was 100% town.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3188, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3163, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3152, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3146, Ramcius wrote:redirector have 1 weak spot - where mafia kill? Or Mafia used not timeshifted kill N1 and then normal kill on N2 was delayed to N3?
If there really is a vig...where is the vig kill? Would a role cop include role modifiers?
Not sure, I'd assume so if it was part of the role name. But perhaps not. Depends on the mod's preference.

And also Fitz. When you ask which lynch would solve more problems. Well I confirmed there's a vig alive. So if James flips scum, we're good, if he flips town, well we didn't lose much and vig can kill me tonight.

Also I don't want Vig to out himself so he's not interfered with. But if a TOWN redirector/busdriver happened. They SHOULD out.
Actually, your lynch confirms James/Fitz.
No, it doesn't. My lynch only proves James. Something happened to me or Fitz because I got a vigilante role message. That doesn't mean he can't be VT. This logic is flawed PereV...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3211, James3 wrote:
In post 3208, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3172, James3 wrote:If Comm is telling the truth, then mafia already know who the vig is. Yet Comm doesn't want the vig to reveal. There's no reason for this from Town!Comm, ergo he's scum.
And what would be Scum!Comm's reason to NOT want the vig to step forward?
There probably is no vig. It's a lie. If we all agree that the vig should come forward and they don't then Scum!Comm is screwed. Thus it's in his interest to promote the idea that the vig should stay silent, so that the non-existence of a vig claim won't look suspicious for him.
You know... you're either being lynched or vigged bro. Because the vig knows who he is even if I don't.

As for the jail keeper, not sure I could explain that, other than either he's lying, he got blocked, or some other factor that further screwed with night actions.

James is scum, so that "3-person" factor becomes 2. Fitz and Ramcius. Fitz claims to be VT and the result I got says otherwise, which means I know something happened with some swapping. Whether it be redirector or bus-driver.

And again, why would I claim Fitz was 100% town and defend him from a vote if I was lying? Hell, why claim him out of anyone if I were scum? As town, I thought I was checking scum!Fitz to catch a mafia. But it turns out I just checked a town who survived two days and even had my results messed with.

But keep believing what you will. Something happened to the actions and at the end of the day James is conf!scum.

Literally lynching James would either clear me or show me as scum which could be killed tonight or lynched tomorrow EASILY.

That and when you compare James with me, I mean let's say this was an all VT game and relied 100% on scum hunting, who would you value more taking into tomorrow?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3212, Nero Cain wrote:if there's no vig how did Comm get told there's a vig?
There's definitely a vig. Mod said this wasn't a bastard game. So I hope vig knows I'm telling the truth that something happened.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3233, Vifam wrote:Like he probably could have potentially won a straight 1v1 with James because James isn't widely townread at all, why would he complicate his life like this if he's scum
The worst part is it's true and unless someone who hasn't spoken yet speaks up it makes me look bad.

James is scum that is lying. That is half the equation and will be shown when he flips red!

The other half is trying to figure what happened between Fitz, Ramcius and me. It is POSSIBLE that Ramcius is lying and he is a mafia busdriver.

Either way, James flip today will show a lot. Those who keep defending him will definitely be on the hook tomorrow.

Other than that, unless we got someone willing to step forward and explain some more of what happened, then it's 1v1 me vs James. We could've ended this charade of his D1 when I counter claimed him or D2 when he picked the worst target. Now we do it D3 when he lies about a result.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

I don't know what A50 is doing either and if he's telling the truth, I don't get to find out any modifiers of the person I check. Which sucks to be honest.

As far as there being no NK Ramcius, I don't know. It's plausible that you stopped it, but then again, even if you did, James is one of the mafia, he's 100% confirmed today and we can always look into the next scum tomorrow when we have more actions under our belt.

I'd like the inactives prodded tonight though if they don't post... Because there's still a lot of unknown variables.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3270, havingfitz wrote:
@Comm...pardon if this question has already been asked, I do not recall seeing it...but why did you choose to RC me (I know...you sr me) instead of James (who has been 1v1ing you since D1)?
James was pretty obvious scum. I mean who the hell in their right mind with a non-consecutive role cop ability waste it on obvious scum? We'd just enter into today with his claim being the same and me saying he's Vanilla/Mafia PR. I mean I guess there's the slim chance he has a Jester role. But he's been obvious to me since the beginning but no one wanted to actually LOOK at James' shit posts. But people kept telling me to drop it until James got his "result".

I wanted to check someone I was unsure of. I mean it'd either prove you town or mafia which would either stop me from looking at you suspiciously or confirm you for the SR I had D1. That and out of all the people alive, I deduced you'd be likely to survive. I mean why not, you're scummy enough and not really on the lynch radar. I wanted to know your role so if you noticed I didn't really push you at all D2. Because I was waiting for my results to come back on you.

You'd have to ask yourself, why wouldn't I pick someone else to check to help town progress?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3358, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3357, Nero Cain wrote:he's already claimed scum bro
yes, i saw, then mod came in, locked tread, i was expecting modkill, but as you see nothing happened
So I guess we should get everyone to claim scum and let the real scum get mod killed yeah?

Sorry, but no, he's scum. Time to finish this, he's at L2. Other than waiting for the others to comment, he's meeting the noose today. He should've met it D1 but I guess he wasn't as obvious to you all as he was to me. Like if I was anything but a rolecop and seen the counter claim, I would've helped hang him D1.

We can't tie him to much because he's done jack all all game. BECAUSE YOU GUYS LET HIM DO JACK ALL!

-.-
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3368, TTTT wrote:D3f3nd3r locked the thread for 3 minutes
probably not enough time to ask a list mod for a ruling on anything
makes me think it was to check James' role pm (but would a mod forget that?)
I can see a mod kill on a townie claiming scum
I don't really see that for scum claiming scum
so that's my theory on the 3minute lock
Actually this makes sense because if he was town and claimed scum, then he'd be playing against his win-con when he is this close to being lynched.

We know he's scum, but for the thread locking bit, this makes sense. :P
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Leave him at L1, anyone who LOL hammers before the replacements chime in... well, they won't stand much of a chance come tomorrow.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:26 am

Post by CommKnight »

You know Ramcius, if you really did jailkeep me last night, it could mean I was targeted. As I wouldn't out who I checked.

But I don't know why you keep obsessing over no kill made when you jailed him N1
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3393, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3392, CommKnight wrote:You know Ramcius, if you really did jailkeep me last night, it could mean I was targeted. As I wouldn't out who I checked.

But I don't know why you keep obsessing over no kill made when you jailed him N1
my jk on you takes effect N3, my night actions are delayed, at least i assume so, since there nothing in my pm about my night actions not being delayed, that means my block on Fitz took effect N2, so posible i blocked N1 delayed NK from mafia team, you are safe for tonight and rb on you have no effect, you couldn't use your ability anyway, if you say true about being non consec. With redirector in play i had no reason block you, especially night you can't use your ability. Bus driver i don't believe, why swap Fitz and Zekro? Anyway, at this point you as good as VT till redirector alive
I used my action N1... had to wait till N2 ended for my result, which means I could've used it again tonight. But you're right, while someone is screwing with actions, my role won't exactly be helpful.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3404, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm: just to be 100% clear here, your result PM explicitly said 'vigilante' right?
Mhm, no modifiers. Just a role.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3409, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3403, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3402, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3395, Vifam wrote:Well uhm either way the only way for Almost to be scum is for Comm to be scum too and that's unlikely so
Not even going to argue. I can see just about every scenario at this point.
I mean... Even I agree with Vifam here. Almost can't be scum due to the investigation of Comm, and the jailkeep from Ram explains no shot, at least for one night. Otherwise, the people whom the bus driver switched didn't include Almost, and so Almost is lying and the real vig is letting him. Regardless, I think the only real scenerio that he's scum is if Comm was also scum. There's too many seperate things involved that substantiate it. I'm positive Almost would lie about it if it benefited him, but I don't think Comm would too. I do think Almost is lying about modifiers and things, but that doesn't really matter anyways. It only affects scum.
Do you understand that if we lynch CommKnight, we can catch or confirm one or more scum?
Do you realize mislynching me lets James laugh at you guys when HE CLAIMED MAFIA not even 3 pages ago -.-
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3439, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3435, Vifam wrote:Were not lynching Comm I really dont wanna entertain the thought im sorry
You don't have to vote him, but if he flips scum, it makes you look bad.
And when James flips scum, how does that make those even musing the idea he's town and I'm scum look?
In post 3448, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3400, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3393, Ramcius wrote:my jk on you takes effect N3, my night actions are delayed, at least i assume so, since there nothing in my pm about my night actions not being delayed, that means my block on Fitz took effect N2, so posible i blocked N1 delayed NK from mafia team, you are safe for tonight and rb on you have no effect, you couldn't use your ability anyway, if you say true about being non consec.
With redirector in play i had no reason block you
, especially night you can't use your ability. Bus driver i don't believe, why swap Fitz and Zekro? Anyway, at this point you as good as VT till redirector alive
You had no idea a Redirector or bus driver was in play N2.
^^^

How could you support a N2 decision with speculation not brought up until D3??
For me it isn't speculation and for those who believe me, SOMETHING happened to results. Meaning somehow they got switched or I was redirected. I think busdriver is most likely which is more times than not a mafia role.

Also Ramcius, you realize you dug the mafia a hole if you are mafia as well, because if I were to die tonight when I am supposedly protected by the Jail keeper... If you're fake claiming, mafia can't touch me tonight without outing you.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

LOL James confirmed himself as scum with that claim and if he's scum busdriver, that'd be nice!

But yeah, I'm ready to go into the night. We have one person who hasn't posted yet, but they're not gonna post I don't think...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod:
With an Encryptor active, it gives scum day talk according to the wiki (and if they had day talk without one, it'd need to be mentioned at start of game). So.... With Encryptor now dead... Would that mean mafia can no longer day talk?

Also nice shot Almost50. I'm guessing you shot Nero at least... If not the SK did the job for us. XD
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

So the missing kill N2 is one of three possibilities.
- Mafia kills are non-consecutive (But why? What else is against us?).
- Mafia kill was blocked/target doctored/protected or target even immune.
- Mafia decided to not shoot and cause speculation intentionally.

The three kills N3 are explainable. Mafia shot PereV and Almost50 shot the other two. Which means possibly no Serial Killer active? After all, Almost 50 is claiming to have killed TWO people and I know there is a vig alive (as well as a role that can mess with who I'm checking whether that is redirector or bus driver we have yet to figure out). So let's get all the roles and claims onto the table.

CommKnight - Rolecop
Ramcius - Jailkeeper
Not Chara
SlySly
Havingfitz - VT (I see no reason for him to lie when I said I checked him yesterday).
Vifam
Elena Fisher
TheFuzzylogic99 - VT
Almost50 - Vigilante (My N1 action was redirected to him, whether it be bus driver or redirector).
Tywin Lannister
XnadrojX

So let's assume for a moment all claimed roles are true. At least I trust Fitz is VT and Ramcius can role block (whether mafia roleblocker pretending to be jailer or really the jailer). Almost50 is pretty much confirmed at this point with no counter-claims. Fuzzylogic, I'm not 100% sure on, but we'll let that pass just for this analysis.

Not Chara
SlySly
Vifam
Elena Fisher
Tywin Lannister
XnadrojX

^ One of the above 6 are the redirector/bus driver. As they did not out yesterday when it was the very real possibility Almost50 or I could eat rope and they'd know the results were switched, it's safe to assume that they are indeed a mafia role.

I hope there's another role out there getting information for town behind the scenes. However, I'd find it odd if PereV did not pick anyone to neighbourize. Hopefully whoever he picked are both town and communicating well.

Now then, Out of 11 people alive. I know myself to be town. I trust both Almost50 and Fitz at this point. So I'd personally scratch both off as being town. Which leaves 8 people. Tywin I town-read and we're definitely not lynching Ramcius today. So that leaves my last list with Fuzzy replacing Tywin as lynchable today.

But before that I do need to re-read and check voting patterns because now with TWO flipped scum, there are bound to be a few signs of at least 1-2 more townies that they pushed hard for a lynch.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

So this is purely a VC analysis.

(Note: I updated the current player in that slot so we can compare THEIR slot to interactions of their previous members).

- D1 when I was voting James, both XnadrojX and SlySly slots voted James.
- D1 both Elena Fisher and Vifam slots voted XnadrojX's slot.
- D1 James voted SlySly's slot.
- D1 Nero Cain slot votes for XnadrojX's slot.
- EoD D1 vote count shows both James and Nero Cain not voting for Vifam who would've been lynched if they had voted.

- D2 James starts on SlySly and Nero starts on Fuzzy
- D2 Nero Cain moves to vote Not Chara's slot.
- D2 SlySly is voting James.
- D2 James switches to vote Not Chara's slot, now both James and Nero Cain are voting for Not Chara.
- D2 Vifam and Elena Fisher are early adopters of my wagon on SSBM.
- EoD D2 lynch shows both Nero and Tywin moving to help lynch SSBM.

- D3 Nero starts out voting Not Chara's slot again.
- D3 Elena Fisher and Vifam are early adopters to pushing Jame's lynch through.
- D3 Nero moves to bus vote James.
- EoD D3 lynch shows that after pulling off, Nero replaces his vote on James to hammer him.

From this (purely vote analytical) analysis. I'd be comfortable saying Vifam and Elena Fisher would be scum partners if either is scum. I'd say Not Chara is town. I'd even say XnadrojX and SlySly look town based off votes and who've flipped as scum/town.

Possible 5th mafia, but I think 3rd and 4th mafia are either XnadrojX and SlySly or Vifam and Elena Fisher. We don't have any claims in these 4 and their voting patterns seem to point at second duo being it.

Also based off the two confirmed scum not mislynching Vifam D1.. that further points at their pair being it.

VOTE: Vifam
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

So to reiterate my entire read list into an easily readable form.

Town: Not Chara & Almost50
Town Lean: Havingfitz & Tywin Lannister
Neutral: TheFuzzylogic99 & Ramcius
Scum lean: SlySly & XnadrojX (if Vifam & Elena Fisher aren't the pair).
Scum: Vifam & Elena Fisher

Although this all assumes no third party active. If there is a 3rd party. I'd consider Tywin, Fuzzy & Ramcius for 3rd party role (whatever it is).
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by CommKnight »

And assuming we're right. We get another mafia either today or tomorrow. They gotta be feeling the pressure now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Sly's read list: Everyone but Not Chara and Havingfitz are SCUM!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

Unofficial vote count:

SlySly - Elena
Elena - Tywin
Vifam - Fitz, CommKnight, A50, Ramcius
Not Voting - Not Chara, Vifam, Fuzzy, XnadrojX

Vifam is officially at L2. 2 more votes to flip and probably figure out the last scum after him.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3689, Ramcius wrote:well, only reason for them to stay back is if other mafia was on wagon already - nadroj and Elena, so if Wifam flip green, their turn tomorrow
Honestly if Vifam flips, I'd go for either nadroj or SlySly. But if Vifam flips red, I'd go for Elena.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3698, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3697, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3689, Ramcius wrote:well, only reason for them to stay back is if other mafia was on wagon already - nadroj and Elena, so if Wifam flip green, their turn tomorrow
Honestly if Vifam flips, I'd go for either nadroj or SlySly. But if Vifam flips red, I'd go for Elena.
you think firebringer could buss Wifam D1?
Well you had 2 scum who didn't vote him and Elena and Vifam have been voting together pretty much since Elena subbed in.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:12 am

Post by CommKnight »

Fuzzy just dropped to scum lean on my list. It's obvious he didn't read a damn thing and I'm questioning whether he's even reading the game in general...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:21 am

Post by CommKnight »

For those not voting Vifam, why? Just because he pulls the same stunt he did D1? Nah, if we let everyone off the hook every time they pulled that, then we'd never catch mafia. If he is town pulling that shit, maybe he needs to become more invested in future games he joins.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3761, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3756, Vifam wrote:I don't think Sly would use the little activity he has to scumread James if they were scum partners together
Why not? James was already set as the scapegoat to get Comm lynched, so distancing from him would make perfect sense.

The question is: Is it normal for Sly to be a lurker? I seem to recall him being much more active in the last Skull game I played with him.

P.S. ISO'ing is not for me and certainly not in this game. I tried someone (I don't even remember who) and they voted someone that I had to go back and see what slot it was. Due to replacements I fail to follow who was interacting with whom. We only have maybe 6 players who had started the game and we have 2 slots that have been replaced more than once, so let's keep it simple. Sly is as good a lynch as you in my view.
That's why my VCA was kinda nice, I did the current player playing that slot so it could be easily linked (for slot play).

In post 3796, Almost50 wrote:If we lynch Elena and she flips Town I'm shooting fitz just to br absolutely sure. He claimed a VT, so not a great loss to Town if he is telling the truth, but saves us a mislynch.

Umm... you forgot about busdriver/redirector. Both of which you'd not want to out WHO or IF you're even shooting.

Also I predict it now, my read was correct. It's a Vifam/Elena duo left alive. I wish the others would speak up though and more so get the other votes rolling.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

If Vifam flips Redirector/Busdriver, please shoot Fuzzy for ALL of us A50...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I think Elena is scum if Vifam is scum. Just I wouldn't mind getting rid of someone who has shown zero interest in this game.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Honestly, if Vifam flips busdriver/redirector, I'd be a lot more comfortable about tonight.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

XnadrojX started January 31st. Since then he has had 5 intervals of going over 48 hours without posting (and this will be his 6th). He has 16 total posts. I'd be okay with hanging him.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Xnadorj

Vifam tomorrow if this flips green.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3922, XnadrojX wrote:Prodge.

Don't like Fuzzy and Sly a lot.
Almost looks good to me.
You're going onto my blacklist. This is bullshit and should be grounds for a ban until you're actually going to play the games you go into. I'm sick of the amount of replace-ins this game, but honestly you're one of the worst.

Also if you can't be redirected, he's my suggestion A50. Shoot Vifam if this is green and shoot either Elena or Sly if this is red.

Now let's go into the night, someone hammer this utter waste of space. I'd rather have lynched Vifam and possibly take out the redirector, but I'll settle for someone who's been this utterly useless all game.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3961 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Honestly though.. he's not allowed to join any game I host in the future and I will refuse to join/stay in any game he is allowed into. Regardless of alignment, his actions this game showed his lack of respect for other players. This is a game you need time you can invest into it. If he can't invest that time, then he should own up to it, replace out and get off this site until he has the time to invest into it.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

CommKnight - Rolecop
Not Chara - Town
Almost50 - Vigilante

SlySly
Havingfitz - VT
Vifam
Elena Fisher
TheFuzzylogic99 - VT
Tywin Lannister

^ Final mafia + maybe 1 3rd party is hidjng in this group of 6. Havingfitz and Tywin aren't being lynched today. So that leaves Vifam, Sly, Elena and Fuzzy.

Anyone else got any leads? We know the last mafia is a redirector and they can't redirect our actions because they must make the kill now with goon dead.

So that means all actions were unhindered last night! (Unless it was a delayed shot). Not sure why they shot Ramcius over redirecting him though, that makes no sense what so ever.

Any thoughts?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

Elena is hard buddying Vifam with "Vifam is town", so unless she knows something concrete that we don't. Elena could be the scum and buddying up to an actual town that is scum read regularly.

Also I thought I read the mod's post as the last scum had to pick either their power or the kill. Thanks for the quote A50. I would assume he'd redirect either you or me. So either someone you didn't choose is dying or my results will be once again screwed up. Either way, by who dies, you'll know if it was you redirected and if not we'll know I was redirected.

Also it'd be stupid to try and frame Fitz, because he wasn't the mafiaso. The mafiaso (one without powers) would be the one making the kills. Not the redirector. So by extension, the no-kill is NOT explained by Fitz being jailed.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #148) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

Like I say, Vifam is still in my lynch pool. Not sure why Elena is protecting Vifam. But honestly Vifam looks like the redirector that they did not want to lose.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 am

Post by CommKnight »

Just some food for thought.
In post 2434, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

Cuz i cant play and I'm just gonna sheep the biggest wagon :^)
Sheeps against Fuzzy.
In post 3814, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Elena
Gut tells me so.
Also tywin is still town. Vifam is idk.
A brief skim makes me think I should lynch this slot.
Buddies Tywin, votes Elena but refuses to sort Vifam.

VOTE: Vifam
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In case scum kills me tonight I will say Not Chara and A50 is 100% town. Anyone who votes them after my death are either idiots or scum (or both).

Fitz and Tywin are just strong town reads, take them for what they are from me or leave them be, depends on future situation.

But I do think final scum is between Elena, Vifam and SlySly. I just can't see it being anyone else at this moment and time. So if A50 wants to shoot one of the other two if Vifam flips town, I'll leave that to his discretion. But definitely lynch one more in the pool if Vifam is town.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3999, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:nope.......

if Viffam is scum it makes sense that scum avoided lynching him.

Vote Vifam. At this point its worth the risk
Also you're not voting anyone at the moment, why not hammer?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So time to find out if we finally won or going into another night...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4006 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well guess we'll find out tomorrow morning if we are finally done or we gotta go through another night and day cycle.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod, technically this is twilight period till results are posted/thread is locked. So is editing Vifam's post necessary?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (isolation #155) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

Did I check Zekro? Hahahahahahahahaha, could've sworn I checked Fitz. Ah well, it ended half decently even if we added in paranoia.

Guess I died at the right time though if my result would've been Vanilla if I myself thought there was a busdriver or redirector in play. Gee golly am I glad you guys hammered Tywin. The nothing result would've locked in my town read on him.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

Just checked sent messages. Yep, I checked Zekro N1. However, N2, which because the first two days were SOOOO LONG I thought I checked Fitz and was going to check Elena for "Night 3" which was really N2. So when I got vigilante somehow I mixed the two up... There have been WAY too many replacements this game. That is probably what screwed me up. Because both A50 and Fitz were replacements of 2 earlier inactives.

Anyway, glad that is over. The time shifting and not time shifting and some slots having 3-4 replacements to keep track of who is even who... X.X Not mod's fault. But those players... Should not get into a game they aren't going to play!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

Haha and the scum killing me with us expecting there to be a scum redirector (thus a role I an find and not a VT result) was perfect timing for my perfect f*ck up!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4171 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 am

Post by CommKnight »

HAHAHAHA I'm still laughing.. my gut is gonna explode if I continue. I love how a fuck up was beneficial to town and even had the scum confused!!! The one time a fuck up is beneficial.

Also yeah, I'd say Almost is MVP. I wasn't town reading Nero, but I wouldn't have shot him if I were in Almost's shoes. But damn that was a good and funny game. Chalk up 2/2 wins for me as town so far on this site. :D
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I definitely feel like James claim was obvious fake though. I feel for the mafia having him do that and then having XnadrojX completely flake on posting content. Tywin definitely should've shot Almost or even Elena or Fitz. Hindsight 20/20 and all.

Bur I just wanted to apologize to ssbm and LoX hydra. Sometimes my hard reads are right, sometimes they're wrong. Different interactions pinged me the wrong way.

The scum QT is golden though. I definitely say Nero and Tywin were the only real threats to town. But Almost read Nero correctly and even helped push Tywin for the win. I don't think anyone doesn't acknowledge Almost's importance to town this game.

All in all, it was fun and not bastard. The 2-shot ninja would've made LoX useless for two nights in a row! My limitation with soo many VTs and not being able to find goons is definitely not powerful. (Only 2 mafia and 4 town I could find out of the initial big player list). PereV's ability would only confirm him as town (and possibly get him killed if he pairs with scum). Really, I'd say the only role you had to look out for was Jail keeper because the vigilante two shots could've easily landed on town. (One of them did!).

If I were reviewing the set-up, it is balanced. A 3rd party definitely would've been interesting to add in though!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4220 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 4219, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4197, D3f3nd3r wrote:
PTs are out!
Where?
Gotta go to Board Index > Private Topics > Timeshift Mafia III Mafia PT

Or. I can be cool and do
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also personally I think this game was much more mafia sided, they only really lost due to part bad luck and part bad teammates. I mean my role was REALLY a hit and miss and only could catch 2/4 mafia (and even only check 1 every 2 days!).

Then the watcher was useless for at least 2 kills (even if they picked the right person to watch), then they'd have to survive to SEE a third person killed.

I feel Jailor was our one real power role and maybe vig.

James and XnadrojX were really a negative for scum team unfortunately.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well James has been permanently banned. So no need to worry about him in the future.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”