SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:34 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 3634, Ramcius wrote:if your only defense is sarcasm, then you in big trouble
Can you feel me shaking in fear?

Me neither.

-------

Elena, your ride has arrived.

-------

I'm willing to lynch anyone that has a SR on me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:35 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 3636, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3635, Not Chara wrote:that wasn't really a defense, fitz was calling Sly town.
nah
uh, yeah
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3650, SlySly wrote:
In post 3634, Ramcius wrote:if your only defense is sarcasm, then you in big trouble

Me neither.

-------

-------

OOO OOO CAN I GET THE FRONT SEAT
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

Me neither.

-------

-------

fine by me, you L-3, so suit for yourself, i wouldn't shed a tear on your death
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3614, CommKnight wrote:So this is purely a VC analysis.

(Note: I updated the current player in that slot so we can compare THEIR slot to interactions of their previous members).

- D1 when I was voting James, both XnadrojX and SlySly slots voted James.
- D1 both Elena Fisher and Vifam slots voted XnadrojX's slot.
- D1 James voted SlySly's slot.
- D1 Nero Cain slot votes for XnadrojX's slot.
- EoD D1 vote count shows both James and Nero Cain not voting for Vifam who would've been lynched if they had voted.

- D2 James starts on SlySly and Nero starts on Fuzzy
- D2 Nero Cain moves to vote Not Chara's slot.
- D2 SlySly is voting James.
- D2 James switches to vote Not Chara's slot, now both James and Nero Cain are voting for Not Chara.
- D2 Vifam and Elena Fisher are early adopters of my wagon on SSBM.
- EoD D2 lynch shows both Nero and Tywin moving to help lynch SSBM.

- D3 Nero starts out voting Not Chara's slot again.
- D3 Elena Fisher and Vifam are early adopters to pushing Jame's lynch through.
- D3 Nero moves to bus vote James.
- EoD D3 lynch shows that after pulling off, Nero replaces his vote on James to hammer him.

From this (purely vote analytical) analysis. I'd be comfortable saying Vifam and Elena Fisher would be scum partners if either is scum. I'd say Not Chara is town. I'd even say XnadrojX and SlySly look town based off votes and who've flipped as scum/town.

Possible 5th mafia, but I think 3rd and 4th mafia are either XnadrojX and SlySly or Vifam and Elena Fisher. We don't have any claims in these 4 and their voting patterns seem to point at second duo being it.

Also based off the two confirmed scum not mislynching Vifam D1.. that further points at their pair being it.

VOTE: Vifam
I have one problem here with what you said about me moving to help lynch SSBM. While I did hammer, I clearly was against the ssbm wagon for the entire day (as well as the RC counter-wagon. I TRed them both), and the only reason I moved on it to hammer was because there was a NL the day before and absolutely nobody was following my votes/wagons on other players. Since there wasn't any options beyond gamble on a bad wagon in SSBM or get a second consecutive NL, I gambled on the L1 player. RC was at L2 and was even more town to me than SSBM, but let it be known that I defended them both. I was ignored and called scum for it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:09 am

It was also like an hour before deadline and I had already been ninja'd by the mod D1 before I (thought) I could hammer Vifam. So I didn't take the chance of two NLs in a row, although I'm pretty sure Vifam was saved by scum. They'd have totally gone with the lynch hammer if Vifam was town. I thought he was L1 when I got ninja'd at deadline, but it turns out he was L2 or L3 anyways, so my vote would not have mattered.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 am

I'm also ok with a Vifam lynch, but i want Elena to answer why she voted Ram, the claimed JK, over anyone else. Common sense says he's the wrong lynch today even if she conceived of some way to SR him using scum theater as the reason.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3656, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm also ok with a Vifam lynch, but i want Elena to answer why she voted Ram, the claimed JK, over anyone else. Common sense says he's the wrong lynch today even if she conceived of some way to SR him using scum theater as the reason.
Already answered
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:21 am

Not Chara (RC's slot) also questioned Elena and got unspecific/bad answers. I need to VCA who was on the RC wagon for two days again too, because those players went from RC and then SSBM, made them the two counter wagons, and had absolutely no logical reasons behind it. From what I remember, SRing RC meant they should've TR SSBM, since they all sheeped ssbm's case on RC to begin with, and after I questioned them over and over with no responses as to why they were voting RC, they said specifically that they were sheeping SSBM. So then the next day comes and they all vote SSBM and flip between those two wagons, and in that situation, they could NOT have legitimately scum read them both. SSBM switched his SR stance on RC to a TR, and that got him lynched by scum.

Everyone following me here? So the important thing IMO is to look at D1/D2 RC and SSBM wagons and see why people voted either. I questioned both wagons and got shit on for it. If people TR Not Chara now, then them voting SSBM was either really bad town play or a possible scum tell.

You can't sheep your SR and have it make sense. They'd all have to TR SSBM to sheep his wagon on RC/Not Chara, so lynching him the following day while ALSO still SRing RC/Not Chara makes no sense whatsoever from any town perspective.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:22 am

In post 3657, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 3656, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm also ok with a Vifam lynch, but i want Elena to answer why she voted Ram, the claimed JK, over anyone else. Common sense says he's the wrong lynch today even if she conceived of some way to SR him using scum theater as the reason.
Already answered
Nope. Try again. You ignored his JK claim on purpose. Answer my question and stop deflecting.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Didn't deflect just because you dislike my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it try again.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:24 pm

In post 3660, Elena Fisher wrote:Didn't deflect just because you dislike my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it try again.
All you basically said was that lynching a lurker gets no info, but you still haven't really explained why you'd SR Ram when he claimed JK and the evidence supports the claim? Comm didn't say whether he got a result or not, but I think it's safe to say he didn't.

So for you to SR Ram, you have to specifically think he's a Mafia roleblocker, right? I don't think jailkeeper can be scum, but correct me if I'm wrong. So that's a pretty specific read on Ram, and you'd have to also believe he'd tell everyone he blocked comm for some specific reason. I can't think of any, but maybe you can?

I'm curious as to what your thought process is with it. I can understand how lynching a lurker gives less info, but I don't see what into lynching Ram would get. If he flips JK as claimed, then what info do we gain? If he flips scum, well that's nice, but I still don't see what extra info is available. He was defending James most of D1/2 and went after Comm D1, but I chalk it up to meta reasons. They know each other from Epic Mafia, so it makes sense for Ram to disbelieve James' claim while also not SRing him for it.

So what am I missing here? What exactly is your case on Ram that (at the time) made him a better lynch than the pool of players you listed a page ago?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3661, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3660, Elena Fisher wrote:Didn't deflect just because you dislike my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it try again.
All you basically said was that lynching a lurker gets no info, but you still haven't really explained why you'd SR Ram when he claimed JK and the evidence supports the claim? Comm didn't say whether he got a result or not, but I think it's safe to say he didn't.

So for you to SR Ram, you have to specifically think he's a Mafia roleblocker, right? I don't think jailkeeper can be scum, but correct me if I'm wrong. So that's a pretty specific read on Ram, and you'd have to also believe he'd tell everyone he blocked comm for some specific reason. I can't think of any, but maybe you can?

I'm curious as to what your thought process is with it. I can understand how lynching a lurker gives less info, but I don't see what into lynching Ram would get. If he flips JK as claimed, then what info do we gain? If he flips scum, well that's nice, but I still don't see what extra info is available. He was defending James most of D1/2 and went after Comm D1, but I chalk it up to meta reasons. They know each other from Epic Mafia, so it makes sense for Ram to disbelieve James' claim while also not SRing him for it.

So what am I missing here? What exactly is your case on Ram that (at the time) made him a better lynch than the pool of players you listed a page ago?
I scumread him the most then others that's really all the justification I need him claiming JK does not play a factor into my read what so ever Mafia roleblocker makes sense hin coming in to save someone is towncred it's not that far fetched if you think on it he did something I found scummy his partner flipped red that makes him even more scummy in my eyes so I voted him simple
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 4.1 (3/2/17)

CommKnight [L-6]

Ramcius [L-6]

Not Chara [L-6]

SlySly [L-4]
Ramcius, Elena Fisher
Havingfitz [L-6]

Vifam [L-4]
Havingfitz, CommKnight
Elena Fisher [L-5]
Tywin Lannister
TheFuzzylogic99 [L-6]

Almost50 [L-6]

Tywin Lannister [L-6]

XnadrojX [L-6]

No Lynch [L-6]

Not Voting [6]
Not Chara, SlySly, Vifam, TheFuzzylogic99, Almost50, XnadrojX

Deadline is 11pm on Wednesday 3/15. That is in (expired on 2017-03-15 23:00:00).

With 11 alive, it is six to lynch.

V/LAs:
XnadrojX is on V/LA through Sunday.
Your mod will be V/LA next Tuesday through next Sunday.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3661, Tywin Lannister wrote:I don't think jailkeeper can be scum, but correct me if I'm wrong.
You're wrong. I've been one.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3633, SlySly wrote:
In post 3590, havingfitz wrote:Vifam and SlySly being scum
would be some serious bussing on James.
Gawd, I was hoping no one would notice. I tried to be subtle about it. :lol:

Me neither.

-------

-------

In post 3651, SlySly wrote:
In post 3636, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3635, Not Chara wrote:that wasn't really a defense, fitz was calling Sly town.
nah
uh, yeah
What's up Sly? Who's scum? Any reads on people you want to share? Or a vote?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3638, Tywin Lannister wrote:I called you SK for a couple of reasons,
This wasn't my question but as you say...it's OBE now.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3665, havingfitz wrote:What's up Sly? Who's scum? Any reads on people you want to share? Or a vote?
Let's look at the list...

CommKnight - scummy all game, but seems like somewhere along the way i leaned town on him
Ramcius (KainTepes) - scummy but claimed JK
Not Chara (pep, Radiant, Yume) - i thought Radiant was town
Havingfitz (Harp) - town
Vifam - could go either way
Elena Fisher (firebringer, skelda) - scummy
TheFuzzylogic99 - scummy af, but seems like something fairly recent made me lean town on him
Almost50 (zekromaster) - scummy
Tywin Lannister - scummy af all game
XnadrojX (Lil Uzi Vert) - Lil was scummy af
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Sly's read list: Everyone but Not Chara and Havingfitz are SCUM!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3668, CommKnight wrote:Sly's read list: Everyone but Not Chara and Havingfitz are SCUM!
smh....

More Vifam votes please non-voters.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

The votes on me are pretty weak

If Yume flips scum and the game doesnt end than I am more than happy to be lynched. I am 99.999999 sure Yume is town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:28 pm

What does Yume/Not Chara have to do with you being scum or not? Nobody is lynching NC, and I don't see anyone SRing them either, so that was an awkward statement to make.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3670, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:The votes on me are pretty weak

If Yume flips scum and the game doesnt end than I am more than happy to be lynched. I am 99.999999 sure Yume is town.
Does Yume=Vifam? :?

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Since everyone is giving lists, here's mine from Town/Null/Scum:

Town, obvious to somewhat null: Almost, Comm, Ram, Not Chara, HavingFitz

Lynch Pool: Elena, Sly, Xnad, Vifam, Fuzzy

Side notes:

Fitz COULD be scum based on the JK from Ram, but probably not after people explained the Mafia timeshift stuff. I guess either is possible, but I think scum are far more likely in the lynch pool players.

Idk why Sly's gotten a free pass all game, but he still hasn't done anything to help find scum. He basically called everyone scum above, even the practically confirmed players.

Elena voting Ram was weird, but at least she answered my questions. I still don't like the reasoning, but it's not enough to call her scum. I'd have to ISO her slot to see what's there, since I can't remember much from her or the original player.

How has this xnad player not been replaced yet? I didn't even remember he was in the game, and apparently he's V/LA for a week whenever he's not prod dodging every couple of days.

Vifam not getting lynched D1 was weird. I thought I was ninja'd from hammering, but D2 I found out that he was like L2 or L3. I don't see why scum would let a townie live on D1 in that situation, so it points to scum (along with entire content/lack of it from Vifam). I've played 1 game with him before (We were both town), and Vifam was much more proactive in looking for scum.

Fuzzy keeps getting a pass too, and I still don't know why. His posts don't look nefarious or feel like he's lying, but he hasn't actually scum hunted anyone all game. He hasn't even accused anyone of being scum. When he voted James, he sheeped a wagon that was already a sure thing and his reasoning was just sheeping what a good 5+ players already said. He was late to the party, and he voted only after it was set in stone (James had already claimed scum). What I didn't like was him voting after we all agreed to not quicklynch James to extend the day a bit. Nero obvious hammered James, and James was voting himself. He claimed scum. What that tells me is that scum wanted to end the day ASAP for whatever reason. I'm not sure why, but it's obvious that they did. Due to that, it makes me even more suspicious of Fuzzy voting James (again, late to the party) after we said not to and even TTTT and others unvoted to stop an lol hammer. Nero did it regardless when he got the chance. I was the only one to question why fuzzy did that, and he never did answer my question. He deflected and said 'why don't you want to lynch James?' even though it was obvious what I was asking in the context. It wasn't about why he would be voting James, but why he would vote after we all specifically were delaying the game to extend the day/find more scum.

As a side note to that, HavingFitz/Vifam/Nero quicklynched James after he claimed Busdriver, as if it was too much to wait anymore. Him claiming scum didn't do it, but Busdriver did? Note that Vifam/Nero were last two to hammer in quick succession.

So anyways, I'm okay with any of the 5 I mentioned, and I'm more than good with a Vifam lynch, but I think all 5 need sorting. None have specifically done or said much beyond Sly on D1 and Vifam/Elena after D1. Actual content only came from Elena/Vifam too (not much, but a little is still far better than none). The rest have done nothing. Sly just calls everyone scum that doesn't completely TR him, even the most obv town. It takes some mental gymnastics to call Comm/Almost scum based on what's happened the past two day/night phases, and if they are, we already lost this game IMO. They're not getting lynched, and I can't come up with a single reason for Almost to be scum whatsoever after Nero died. He'd have to be SK if not town, but Comm's investigation confirms there's a vigi. I've never heard of an SK+1 team, so sly calling these two scum is in itself scummy af.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3667, SlySly wrote:Let's look at the list...

CommKnight - scummy all game, but seems like somewhere along the way i leaned town on him
Ramcius (KainTepes) - scummy but claimed JK
Not Chara (pep, Radiant, Yume) - i thought Radiant was town
Havingfitz (Harp) - town
Vifam - could go either way
Elena Fisher (firebringer, skelda) - scummy
TheFuzzylogic99 - scummy af, but seems like something fairly recent made me lean town on him
Almost50 (zekromaster) - scummy
Tywin Lannister - scummy af all game
XnadrojX (Lil Uzi Vert) - Lil was scummy af
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I changed my mind. I'm not lynching this. This is HILARIOUS.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

VOTE: Vifam

@Vifam:

Spoiler:
Just in case you flip Town, my man I sure mistook you to be a sharper player than this. I saw your Town game as a spectator and I saw your Scum game as a town-aligned player before I once again saw your Town game but as a scum-aligned player, and your performance in the former two outweighs your play in the last one and in this one. I don't know what you're doing anymore. You used to have READS. Why'd you turn into a ghost of late?

I mean, part of why I really like playing with -say- Nero is he's noisy and never goes down w/o a fight as either alignment. Just because I caught him this once doesn't make it any less of an enjoyment to play with him and try to figure him out (or fool him if I'm scum and he's town).

Please come back and show me the Vifam I saw in the first 2 games, because that one was a town asset in the first and a hell of a manipulator in the other. ;)

P.S. Perhaps this was better off left to post-game, but I have a short memory, and besides many of us don't talk much in post-game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”