CommKnight, SlySly
Zekromaster [L-9]

ssbm_Kyouko [L-9]

Tywin Lannister [L-9]

Lil Uzi Vert [L-8]
Skelda
No Lynch [L-9]

Not Voting [8]
Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga, Harp, Narna, TheFuzzyLogic99, Zekromaster, Vifam, ssbm_Kyouko

Deadline is on 1/30 at 5:30pm EST, in (expired on 2017-01-30 17:30:00).

With 17 alive, it is nine to lynch.

V/LAs:
None.

KainTepes is being replaced.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 266, SlySly wrote:I clearly showed you weren't reading the thread. I'm very proud of it. I should get an award
In post 267, SlySly wrote:I'm voting James. I think he's lying scum.

First quote is still a lie. One, you have no way to prove that. Two, I've posted more than you, so does that mean you don't read the thread? Three, reading isn't AI (but lying is), so you're just saying it to be a troll at this point. Four, the thread is too small to even make that statement and truly believe it. Five, your misconstruing of the sequence of events and posts as they happened is more indicative of you not reading the thread, otherwise it means you're admitted scum whose been purposely lying.

This is backtracking from the policy lynch statement you said on Page 9, but it's a start. So now that you SR him, can you give your reasons why? You called me scum for pushing comm in RVS, yet he didn't give his reasons why either. Since it was before he claimed, his reasoning was shit and the same as yours, as in 'it doesn't matter if he flips town.' That's scummy reasoning, plain and simple. James getting lynched is one thing, but unless the doc can protect all town, somebody will also get NK'd. James seems like the likely candidate for that anyways if he survives the day, unless he is considered easy lynchbait for scum. Why do you want to get rid of the lynchbait cop claim before even looking at the rest of the game? Even if James is lying, he isn't the correct lynch today. That's common sense.

So what are your thoughts on practically anyone else? There's apparently are two players who haven't even posted yet, and Kain (your top TR for an unknown reason) hasn't been replaced yet. Why do you TR a mod-replaced player? In my experience, someone that gets booted by a mod and not mod killed end up flipping scum, since mod killing them D1 hurts game balance.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 275, D3f3nd3r wrote:
VC 1.4 (1/18/17)

CommKnight [L-8]
James3
Land of Xanth [L-7]
KainTepes, PeregrineV
Gamma Emerald [L-9]

KainTepes [L-9]

Pepchoninga [L-9]

SlySly [L-6]
Land of Xanth, Tywin Lannister, Lil Uzi Vert
Harp [L-9]

Vifam [L-9]

Narna [L-9]

PeregrineV [L-9]

Skelda [L-9]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-9]

James3 [L-7]
CommKnight, SlySly
Zekromaster [L-9]

ssbm_Kyouko [L-9]

Tywin Lannister [L-9]

Lil Uzi Vert [L-8]
Skelda
No Lynch [L-9]

Not Voting [8]
Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga, Harp, Narna, TheFuzzyLogic99, Zekromaster, Vifam, ssbm_Kyouko

Deadline is on 1/30 at 5:30pm EST, in (expired on 2017-01-30 17:30:00).

With 17 alive, it is nine to lynch.

V/LAs:
None.

KainTepes is being replaced.
lol I wasn't even trying to pagetop :P
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.
Cautious scum found.
Not really.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 253, CommKnight wrote:
In post 234, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Land of Xanth wrote:BTW Tywin, did you see Comm's claim?
If so, why are you still voting him?
-Ali
Not caught up, but saw this after hitting last page. I'm not voting him? I unvoted right as he ninja'd me with the claim earlier today. Look at the vote count from mod. I unvoted before you did? Have you not read the thread at all?
Tywin, what do you think of the Xanth hydra at the moment? It's obvious they've been missing a lot of posts and are hard-defending a poor claim so early.

Furthermore, do you agree with my analysis of the 1-shot cop balance wise? If anything it should've been my role that was limited shot and his non-consecutive. In your mind does a one-shot cop
*really*
make sense? Whether or not SlySly is scum, his words ring true. I don't believe there to be a second cop in this game. There's many other town PRs to fill before a second cop spot is filled.

Xanth hydra seems to ignore this logic and furthermore isn't really providing much of their own reads or analysis. Aside from saying no cops are being lynched today, they've only been asking other people questions, not really adding anything of import to the game as of yet.

Also to answer another question earlier. Yes, it really does benefit town if James has a modification and outs it. Because then his claim would've been more believable. Right now I'm death-tunneling him and I'll admit that because I know his claim is BS. Right now I'm hard SR'ing the Xanth hydra. Based on gut and their "contribution" so far to the discussion and not really putting James on the fire like they should be. So if James is not lynched today, I can definitely do a Xanth lynch. Their posts are majorly fluff and perhaps I'm new to the site, but surely I can't be the only one seeing their activity as such.

Anyway, definitely hard town read on Tywin. He didn't immediately buddy me or anything and I feel he's town motivated.
Due to having actual experience playing with Alisae and grey (although I can't talk about ongoing games, so there's a limit to what I can say here), they feel town to me in this instance. Idk what scum Alisae looks like, but the other head plays differently (aka far more cautious, less ability to generate reads, sheeping others, etc) IMO while scum.

I also play 'by the book' web it comes to claims, and the book says to not lynch them without a flip or CC, or at least enough room to gamble on it (like if there was only 1 scum left) and not have it hurt town much. D1 just is a bad day to flip cop claims. Either the guy will get his 1-shot off tonight, or he will be NK'd tonight. If neither happen, he can be flipped later. So in that respect, I agree with the hydra. It doesn't make sense to push him there, and I think he's easy lynchbait regardless. I don't want him in a Lylo situation, but if he's town, he won't make it there anyways.

As far as balance, not really, because we don't know the setup without some flips. It's a shitty gamble to say a 1-shot doesn't fit balance-wise. That's a bad argument. If he didn't claim an X-shot, I'd be far more suspicious, but those modifiers are there for balance reasons. You being a role cop instead of normal cop means there are some heavy PRs in the game. There'd be no other reason for it, so due to that, an X-shot doesn't strike me as unbalanced. I don't really follow why you think otherwise?

The hydra is playing as Ali always plays, which is to ask a shit ton of questions and form reads much later. That's how I've seen it in the multiple games I've played with her, and she was town in them all. I don't see how asking questions is scummy. That's what scum hunting entails. Reads that aren't solidified with questions are usually shit.

I think you acknowledging the tunnel is fine, and I don't have a problem with SRing him, but I don't think he's a good lynch today. If he's lying, he's not the only scum, and more reads on everyone is a better play. If he is lynched and flips town, what then? What info is gained, and why did we just let all the lurking fucks slide by for another day without reason?

See my point?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:15 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 276, Tywin Lannister wrote:Kain (your top TR for an unknown reason)
Again, not reading.
In post 225, SlySly wrote:KainTepes - didn't read his crumb, but don't think scum be stupid enough to crumb something to get them kicked out of game
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 276, Tywin Lannister wrote:In my experience, someone that gets booted by a mod and not mod killed end up flipping scum, since mod killing them D1 hurts game balance.
KAIN TEPES posted a cipher claim, ciphers are against the rules (encrypted text) so he was force replaced. Not getting modkilled is NAI
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vifam »

I think LoX/Comm/ssbm/james are town

The last game I was in PV was scum and he was lurking through pretty much all of it, based on that experience he can be town cuz he's active right now.

As of right now Id lynch Sly/Tywain/Uzi
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: Uzi
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Vifam, talk to us about your Tywin SR please.

-G
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Vifam »

A lot of the conversation between him today feels like he's really on everyone case, that's not really a problem but I don't really feel like he's truly digesting anything. He's kind of gone from tunnel to tunnel when transitioning from Comm to Knight and he hasn't really commented on many other players between then. The lack of pause strikes me as weird since he seems like a more detailed type of player
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vifam »

I could be wrong tho, I don't like Uzi's voting pattern so far based on his sheepness so I wanna go with him
ok
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 285, Vifam wrote:He's kind of gone from tunnel to tunnel when transitioning from
Comm
to
Knight
and he hasn't really commented on many other players between then.
They're... the... same... person...

Scum.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 287, -Grey- wrote:
In post 285, Vifam wrote:He's kind of gone from tunnel to tunnel when transitioning from
Comm
to
Knight
and he hasn't really commented on many other players between then.
They're... the... same... person...

Scum.
-G
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Vifam »

I meant Comm to Sly
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 289, Vifam wrote:I meant Comm to Sly
After unvoting Comm, he called James town, poked at me, and questioned Fuzzy before landing on Sly.

Still not buying your read.

-G
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 264, Skelda wrote:
Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skelda

This is his FOURTH post in the entire game and he says SlySly hasn't done anything particularly redeeming. Out of Tywin's logic and my TR on him, I will accept his plan for today and leave the other fella alive. But Skelda? Are you bloody serious?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

I think he already established he thoughts on James before the vote

I guess those other two things are legit but that's not really much
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 264, Skelda wrote:I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin
Your turn. Talk to me about Tywin.

As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the towniest players in the game. So, I am
very
interested in differing opinions.

-G
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 292, Vifam wrote:I think he already established he thoughts on James before the vote

I guess those other two things are legit but that's not really much
Really?

You think so?

Quote it.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 185, Tywin Lannister wrote:
They both strike me as TvT.
Specially, newtown vs newtown. Will look at it more after work, but comm looks new to Mafia based on him thinking his claim there was a good idea, since it doesn't really cc anything. They're both modified cops, although one is a non-consecutive role cop, the other a 1-shot normal cop. They both basically outted themselves without reason. Being a role cop should've told comm to expect things like a scum/town roleblocker, scum/town cop, etc, because there's no point to a role cop over a normal cop otherwise. Usually, town role cops need a reason to search for roles instead of simply guilty/innocent, so I think that should've been common sense to him. Due to that, also having a weak 1-shot cop makes sense and fits balance-wise, especially with the 'time shifted' mechanic in play. I think they're both newtown at this point, and regardless, neither are the correct lynch D1.
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
I rest my case. Your read is shit.

-G
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Vifam »

What
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Vifam »

What does that quote have to do with anything
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 285, Vifam wrote:He's kind of gone from tunnel to tunnel when transitioning from Comm to Sly and he hasn't really commented on many other players between then.
This is proven false by your own reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”