James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 am

Post by James3 »

I'm going to just confess. I am mafia. We have a cop though, and Comm actually is guilty. So he's probably SK.

VOTE: James
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Vifam »

Bravo
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

am i going lynched D4? pretty please :D
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Please hold...
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:56 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Continue.

(profile pic by datisi)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can we hold off on the lynch until the guys that were poked respond.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

hmmm, mod, you WIFOMing as good as most people here, i was expecting James modkill, but now i have no idea what expect from him claim :D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's already claimed scum bro
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3357, Nero Cain wrote:he's already claimed scum bro
yes, i saw, then mod came in, locked tread, i was expecting modkill, but as you see nothing happened
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would he get modkilled for claiming scum?

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3358, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3357, Nero Cain wrote:he's already claimed scum bro
yes, i saw, then mod came in, locked tread, i was expecting modkill, but as you see nothing happened
So I guess we should get everyone to claim scum and let the real scum get mod killed yeah?

Sorry, but no, he's scum. Time to finish this, he's at L2. Other than waiting for the others to comment, he's meeting the noose today. He should've met it D1 but I guess he wasn't as obvious to you all as he was to me. Like if I was anything but a rolecop and seen the counter claim, I would've helped hang him D1.

We can't tie him to much because he's done jack all all game. BECAUSE YOU GUYS LET HIM DO JACK ALL!

-.-
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by TTTT »

lol @ Jimmy
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Lols!!! Ok well, are we going to extend the day to talk, or are we quickhammering James? Idc either way. I guess he saw the writing on the wall, unless he's protecting someone. I can't see a reason to claim scum there otherwise. There was still a chance of comm or almost being lynched, albeit really small.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by TTTT »

Relevant
In post 42, James3 wrote: You see, I came here from the ToS Forum Mafia section. For about a year I played Mafia on that forum, and by the end I was without a doubt the most skilled active player there. Eventually the disparity was so vast that I had to be banned to keep things fair for the rest of the players (officially it was for abrasiveness, as many of their players suffer from SSS and my personality conflicted with that).

Anyway, I always claim day one (and yes it was serious, for those that didn't understand that), and press others for their claims. I do this for the purpose of analyzing the behavior of others to determine if they are scum or town. Already I'm picking apart your posts and those of others for a level of analysis that is probably higher than you could comprehend.
In post 963, TTTT wrote:There are some terrible things in this world
but I refuse to believe that there exists an online Mafia forum so shitty that James was their king.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by TTTT »

I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I rolled scum with James in this game!

I bet the other scum have replaced out.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by TTTT »

but replacements are over half the game (including my slot)
so nevermind
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:26 pm

In post 3356, Ramcius wrote:hmmm, mod, you WIFOMing as good as most people here, i was expecting James modkill, but now i have no idea what expect from him claim :D
What does this even mean? Has James claimed scum when actually town before? Lol, I can't see any reason someone would do that aside from rage quitting out of frustration, and he wasn't defending himself like a frustrated player would. Pretty sure he already knew he was caught and wanted to end discussion.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Lol TTTT
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by TTTT »

D3f3nd3r locked the thread for 3 minutes
probably not enough time to ask a list mod for a ruling on anything
makes me think it was to check James' role pm (but would a mod forget that?)
I can see a mod kill on a townie claiming scum
I don't really see that for scum claiming scum
so that's my theory on the 3minute lock
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3368, TTTT wrote:D3f3nd3r locked the thread for 3 minutes
probably not enough time to ask a list mod for a ruling on anything
makes me think it was to check James' role pm (but would a mod forget that?)
I can see a mod kill on a townie claiming scum
I don't really see that for scum claiming scum
so that's my theory on the 3minute lock
Actually this makes sense because if he was town and claimed scum, then he'd be playing against his win-con when he is this close to being lynched.

We know he's scum, but for the thread locking bit, this makes sense. :P
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

We won't be discussing why and when I locked the thread or using it to determine things. Stop.

(profile pic by datisi)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3341, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3335, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3330, PeregrineV wrote:Except you are also non-consecutive, and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?
Does it matter? I already shot a DELAYED shot last night, so it resolves tonight regardless. If the redirector is timeshifted (and I think he is) he will redirect my shot unto me or Comm and his teammates will shoot the other.
Because you keep changing your story. Unless the RE-DIRECTOR redirected you last night, they could not have affected your DELAYED shot, which would be a NORMAL shot, because all actions are timeshifted.

So, really, you sound like you are faking it.

And .
What makes you think ALL actions are timeshifted? Do we not have NORMAL actions AT ALL? How conident are you about his proposition?

And..
In post 3316, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3205, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3158, havingfitz wrote:Would it be worth outing a vig to save Comm?
What makes you think they're not outed to the MAFIA yet? If nobody claims redirector then the VIG (if existent) should come forward because they will confirm 2 Town players. There is no use hiding if Mafia already know who the Vig is.
So we are clear, mafia said in their PT, "Let us redirect CommKnight the town Rolecop so that he investigates Zekromster instead of whoever he really wants to check. And while we are at it, let us kill HavingFitz."

Because then that would mean there is no kill and CommKnight, who checked whoever (in this case Fitz), would come back with an incorrect result of him being whatever role Zekromaster had.

Is this correct, according to you?
That's pretty much it, yes. Mafia do not want to waste their shot on an inactive, yet cannot totally ignore them in case hey were a dangerous PR, so YES they wanted to now what role Zerko had while targeting someone else with their kill.

Now with Roe Cop action redirected not only will they have utilized a TPR to heir benefit, but ALSO they have GUARANTEED he can't check any of them.

Now I suspect most players would agree we had expected Comm to "waste a check" on James, although Comm explicitly said the won't. If James is Scum he is protected with a false innocent, and if he is Town is Cop claim is nullified, meaning his one and only innocent/guilty means shit!

Now what exactly don't you like about this proposition?

Oh, and while a it. If fits was the NK target then i must have been someone who know and fears him. But that's only ONE possibility. Another is they had a direct shot and used it on N1, and then they used a delayed shot on N2, so we will have 2 bodies tomorrow, maybe even 3 if the have another direct shot tonight.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3347, PeregrineV wrote:Spoiler: Almost50 enters and said he did not read the game.
Given past games with him as town
, I do not beleive he shoots blindly
In post 3347, PeregrineV wrote:In post 3327, PeregrineV wrote:In post 3256, Almost50 wrote:In post 3251, James3 wrote:1. Comm could be a scum rolecop2. Comm could have taken a guess that there was a vig out there3. You could be his buddy.Whatever the case, he's still scum.I should've shot you just to rid us all of your annoyance, but I assumed Scum would do it for us! *Sigh*So, how come nobody asked whom I shot?? It's not like I'm going to tell, but still.. how come nobody cares?Because based on your opening post where you didn't even read the game, that means either you are lying, or you shot randomly. Since shooting randomly doesn't seem your style, I really don't think you are the vig. In post 2977, Almost50 wrote:@Comm:No, and Yes (let's confirm someone, but let's NOT expose their role).I'll be honest: I haven't exactly “read” anything yet. I just took a quick glance on the jest of it. I do not plan on doing a “proper” full read either; meaning I won't be reading the whole thing post by post and word by word (You guys have broken the record for shit posting %age). I may read some sections thoroughly, but only if I'm prompted to (or feel the need to). This also has to do with the number of replacements that occurred that it's going to cause me a real headache if I tried to track each slot to it's original occupier and their successor(s)). I intend to keep up starting D3 though.Any questions/remarks?Now why is Vifam still alive?? Tywin needs to step up as a Town leader and get this lynch over with. James needs to step DOWN his high heels and get in the mix. Nero needs to open his eyes and actually "do a Nero" (I know you CAN). Too bad RC replaced out. I could have worked with him, but Yume is fine too.There is still a 50% player base that I have never played with before (at least not with these usernames) so it might take us a while to get acquainted, but let's first show respect to each other and try to work with each other.
And "given past games with me as town" you don't know I start with a lie to deter Scum from putting too much attention on me? (Refer to Mastina's Gistou for a peemptive fake PGO claim to keep even my peers -i.e. other champions- from accidentally- visiting me resulting in my early death).

And "given past games with me as town" you don't know I do weird stuff sometimes (like trying to draw attention as a VT to cover up for a PR, or ASKING TO BE VIG SHOT when I was a Hider)???

If you had really bee paying attention to my Town games with you you'd have noticed I LIE a HELL LOT MORE about my actions and my intentions as TOWN than I ever do as Scum to begin with. I fake claim (but only to protect myself or trick Scum, and never to save a own Read than I don't have "mod provided info" about their alignment).

@Vifam/Tywin/Nero (although Nero has more games with me he doesn't really need this remark):
Spoiler:
How many outright lies did I tell in our WWE game? Did I not claim my TRUE abilities? Did I not provide semi-accurate read lists (they were MUCH more accurate than my read lists as Town)? Did I not all but confirm massive as Town GM? Did I not persistently maintain Scum from both brands did NOT have knowledge of each other from the start?

Which reminds me;

@Nero: I saw you said I was TRing the whole Scum team from SD in post game chat. Check again, mate. I only claimed to TR 2 of the 4, and one was from my own team.

So, in sum.. I DID read, but I just lied about it so a not to be forced to out my reads and thus have "outside effect" to my decision(), either by someone SRing, or someone defending one of my SRs, or Scum pushing me hard enough that I'd have to claim prematurely.

Thank you for attending class 101 of BASIC ALMOST50 PLAY

VOTE: James

Btw, no objections, but most mods would have corrected the format and counted that vote. It was obvious I was voting and it was obvious whom I was voting, but I respect the decision nevertheless.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3347, PeregrineV wrote:
Spoiler: Almost50 enters and said he did not read the game. Given past games with him as town, I do not beleive he shoots blindly
In post 3327, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3251, James3 wrote:1. Comm could be a scum rolecop

2. Comm could have taken a guess that there was a vig out there

3. You could be his buddy.

Whatever the case, he's still scum.
I should've shot you just to rid us all of your annoyance, but I assumed Scum would do it for us! *Sigh*

So, how come nobody asked whom I shot?? It's not like I'm going to tell, but still.. how come nobody cares?
Because based on your opening post where you didn't even read the game, that means either you are lying, or you shot randomly. Since shooting randomly doesn't seem your style, I really don't think you are the vig.
:down:
In post 2977, Almost50 wrote:@Comm:

No, and Yes (let's confirm someone, but let's NOT expose their role).

I'll be honest: I haven't exactly “read” anything yet. I just took a quick glance on the jest of it. I do not plan on doing a “proper” full read either; meaning I won't be reading the whole thing post by post and word by word (You guys have broken the record for shit posting %age). I may read some sections thoroughly, but only if I'm prompted to (or feel the need to). This also has to do with the number of replacements that occurred that it's going to cause me a real headache if I tried to track each slot to it's original occupier and their successor(s)). I intend to keep up starting D3 though.

Any questions/remarks?

Now why is Vifam still alive?? Tywin needs to step up as a Town leader and get this lynch over with. James needs to step DOWN his high heels and get in the mix. Nero needs to open his eyes and actually "do a Nero" (I know you CAN). Too bad RC replaced out. I could have worked with him, but Yume is fine too.

There is still a 50% player base that I have never played with before (at least not with these usernames) so it might take us a while to get acquainted, but let's first show respect to each other and try to work with each other.

Spoiler: Talks about how RadiantCowbells could be the NK becasue he could be the Vig
In post 2992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2984, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2980, Almost50 wrote:In my mind it had to do with him being the preferred NK target for a number of payers, so he was partially saving the SLOT from being NK'd.
there are only two killing roles as far as I know. If we assume RC is town why would either mafia or the SK EVER shoot at that big piece of mislynch bait?
1- Because it was RC, and you and I both know how hard it is to get him lynched.
2- Because they don't know what ROLE he had. For all we know he could be the
Vigilante (he did recommend a Vig shot on you, but he left before it was time for him to submit the action).

If I' ever Scum (of any alignment) in a game with RC, I do NOT want him alive by D2. EVER. I would probably shoot him over anyone else in the game.

Spoiler: Another metion of Vig, who may have shot SSBM
In post 3107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3053, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3052, TTTT wrote:Also, scum could have targeted ssbm night 1
Why would Scum target ssbm on N1 AND let him get lynched on D2?? That's a wasted shot. Besides, why ssbm in the first place? Again, why him over TWO Cop claims (one of which must be Town)?

Also, where is the SK kill for N2 then?
Maybe they didn't want him lynched?

Maybe it was docced, blocked, or otherwise interfered with.
1- If they didn't want him lynched they could've easily stopped the lynch. There were 16 players alive and 9 for the lynch. 2 slot were not available and ssbm himself wasn't voting himself, so are you saying ALL ACTIVE TOWN PLAYERS collaborated to mislynch him?

2-
It could not have been, because that means the Watcher was no the Mafia kill, which in turn means we have a Serial Killer or a Vigilante
. Now WHERE are their kills on N2? And besides, that would be the most unlucky Mafia team in the history of the game, failing to kill on the opening 2 nights, and the luckiest own team ever to avoid 2 Mafia kills and 1 SK kill in 2 successive nights.

Spoiler: Claimed non-consecutive, but is now going to use a shot tonight after shooting last night
In post 3330, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3262, Almost50 wrote:Alright, I actually lied about my shots. Erm.. ONE is delayed... the other is Normal. That's why I had to ask the mods about the difference. I used the delayed shot and have the other one to use tonight.

P-edit:

Yes, Scum Role Cops are a thing, but so are Scum Goons faking a PR to get a TPR lynched. :wink:

Seriously though, Framers are also a "thing", and so are redirectors. Those things are called ROLES, along with many others that are often seen in Mafia games. Ever tried to play Mafia before?? It's a WONDERFUL game, but it requires a thing or two you seem to be lacking. I'll let you figure what those are. :yawn:
Except you are also , and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?

Spoiler: The claim(s)
In post 3249, Almost50 wrote:Ok, F-this! I AM IT! I AM THE FRIGGIN' VIG!! Alright??
I'm 2-shots, both delayed and can't shoot on consecutive nights. I fired once last night so I can only fire again on N4. My predecessor apparently wasn't even playing so he left me the 2 shots intact.

Everybody happy now?? Now let's move on. COMM IS TELLING THE TRUTH, Goddammit!
In post 3250, Almost50 wrote:Btw, my Role PM calls them "Normal" and I had to check with the mod as to what it meant bc I thought "timeshifted" was the term for the delayed shot. If that helps verify my claim to you at all!
In post 3330, PeregrineV wrote:Except you are also non-consecutive, and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?
Does it matter? I already shot a DELAYED shot last night, so it resolves tonight regardless. If the redirector is timeshifted (and I think he is) he will redirect my shot unto me or Comm and his teammates will shoot the other.

Spoiler: More of the same- All actions/results are timeshifted. This does not match previous claims of non-consecutive, and unless "The Vig" was redirected the night he shot, the shot should go through
In post 3341, PeregrineV wrote:

Right?
Because you keep changing your story. Unless the RE-DIRECTOR redirected you last night, they could not have affected your DELAYED shot, which would be a NORMAL shot, because all actions are timeshifted.

So, really, you sound like you are faking it.

And .

Sure, here you go.
So, what IS you point still? That I'm faking my Vig claim? I sure could be, but it should only confirm me as Town to you in particular if you're serious about using my meta as a guage.

Or that I'm telling you misleading details about my role which IS the Vig? Again, it's evident that I do this often, and you have played with me enough to know that.

Or are you proposing that I'm SCUM fake claiming a Vig? Cuz THAT would be inexplicable as hell. It first necessitates you to have a scum read on the one I'm trying to save. Do you SR Comm?

Then it requires you to assume I'm stupid enough to out myself to save my Scum p. Is this what you think of me, based on your extensive experience with me?

PV, I don't know if you're scum or town (I'm leaning Town, but even I would admit my town game needs tweaking), but you seriously need to take a closer look at the game as a whole and at me in particular. This is NOT my Scum game and you know it. As Scum I'm MUCH better than this.. as embarrassing as me saying this would be.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm

James is at L1. Again, are we discussing this day further or quickhammering? Don't do it without the replacements at least chiming in. I don't like how James tried to end the day ASAP with his scum claim.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”