Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 374, Land of Xanth wrote:You know the old saying... ask a stupid question...

-G
then don't ask stupid questions i suppose
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Comm claim have no town motivation at all, he claimed to CC James early D1? That's stupid reason, but when he claimed, he will get protective roles on him (he already asked), so other people are not protected and can be killed easily

Role cop can be easily scum and pretend town without any trouble, so i can't townread him for claiming such role

He demanded James to tell if he had modifiers attached to his role - to evaluate if James is just probably useless 1-shot cop or he's more dangerous and should be dealt with
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 376, Ramcius wrote:So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Comm claim have no town motivation at all, he claimed to CC James early D1? That's stupid reason, but when he claimed, he will get protective roles on him (he already asked), so other people are not protected and can be killed easily

Role cop can be easily scum and pretend town without any trouble, so i can't townread him for claiming such role

He demanded James to tell if he had modifiers attached to his role - to evaluate if James is just probably useless 1-shot cop or he's more dangerous and should be dealt with
Let's review your theory shall we?

You believe a 1-shot cop claim but not a non-consecutive role cop claim. So you believe the town has
one-shot
check over being able to check every other night.

I'm really not sure if he's just a bad scum buddy or a town really grasping at straws.

Skelda is active now which I was looking for to get out of him, but this logic from Ramcius.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

I honestly don't know if James is mafia, but his claim makes zero sense and I've agreed with Tywin to let him live today and scum hunt for the rest of them. Whelp, it's time to look at Ramcius here.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 377, CommKnight wrote:
In post 376, Ramcius wrote:So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Let's review your theory shall we?

You believe a 1-shot cop claim but not a non-consecutive role cop claim. So you believe the town has
one-shot
check over being able to check every other night.

I'm really not sure if he's just a bad scum buddy or a town really grasping at straws.

Skelda is active now which I was looking for to get out of him, but this logic from Ramcius.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

I honestly don't know if James is mafia, but his claim makes zero sense and I've agreed with Tywin to let him live today and scum hunt for the rest of them. Whelp, it's time to look at Ramcius here.
reading is virtue, too bad not everyone is gifted that...

I'm not going believe any James claim, yes, there is chance he says true, but it's more than not he fakeclaiming, but your claim was out of place, and instead of trying show why you town, you get defensive and OMGUS
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 366, Harp wrote:
In post 359, Land of Xanth wrote:Well a good place to start would be your reads.
Tho you're concerning me that you're waiting for a scumslip for some reason...Why are you waiting for that?
Also look at
-Ali
See I find both people in said post dumb af.

There is no reason to claim cop day 1 period. There is no tangible benefit except to supposedly avoid a lynch but even then a desperation cop claim is stupid, the second thing is someone CC'd that claim. If anything. it's better to just take the 50-50 since one of them are bound to be scum.

If you're town then you're bad for painting a target on yourself for claiming cop and getting mafia to kill you.
If you're mafia then you're still bad for being the #1 target for inspects and being easily exposed.

Lose lose either way.

The CC honestly just forces a 50-50 as for who, I don't know really so have fun there.
Why can't they both be town? Why can't they both be scum?
-Ali
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He ignored James saying that he's D1 strategy was unconventional even in ToS fm (that shows he didn't read tread carefully) and was going on and on about non fm ToS strategies, only person he talked was James, and little bit of Comm, i didn't liked his speculation on setup, so easily put Comm on town side and put huge SR on James, atm i see him as a bad town, not so much reasons to SR, but still i don't like his play

If you wonder why he don't want lynch James, it's your hydra buddy playing Cerberus on everyone who try say a word about lynching cop claim :D
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

You saying he's playing cautious and doesn't want attention on him?
I can dig it.
VOTE: Pep
If SlySly is scum he'll just continue to dig his own grave. I wanna push this now because I really hate .
He's A. Confirming that he's poking at the James claim but doesn't want to lynch it.
B. doubting if both slots are town. To me it looks like he's just being cautious and I feel like he would be applying pressure and poking at both claims if he was town. Instead he's just picking at one of them.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

Thats an Ali post btw.
With love, Alisae
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Zekromaster »

I love when real life issues and long games mix. And with love I mean "hate".

Catching up then commenting tomorrow afternoon (GMT+1).
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Vifam »

Ram vs Comm looks like town v town
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 385, Vifam wrote:Ram vs Comm looks like town v town
why Comm is town?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Vifam »

I highly doubt he'd claim like that if he was scum in that situation, he did it specifically because he thought he had a CC on James and scum wouldn't cc here
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 387, Vifam wrote:I highly doubt he'd claim like that if he was scum in that situation, he did it specifically because he thought he had a CC on James and scum wouldn't cc here
so, you saying newb (dumb) town? and how about OMGUS me for giving arguments why he looks scum instead trying explain his actions?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Vifam »

Yeah I just don't see that move coming from scum, unless they're both scum and faked it all which would be pretty cool tbh
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 389, Vifam wrote:Yeah I just don't see that move coming from scum, unless they're both scum and faked it all which would be pretty cool tbh
what move? who are they both?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Vifam »

The cc itself, I only see it coming from scum if they're both scum and made it up as a way to clear each other
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 391, Vifam wrote:The cc itself, I only see it coming from scum if they're both scum and made it up as a way to clear each other
yet you didn't answered, what town motivation to OMGUS me for giving arguments on SR Comm?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Vifam »

Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 393, Vifam wrote:Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
So, can you convince me Comm is town?
Harp
Harp
Townie
Harp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Harp »

In post 380, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 366, Harp wrote:
In post 359, Land of Xanth wrote:Well a good place to start would be your reads.
Tho you're concerning me that you're waiting for a scumslip for some reason...Why are you waiting for that?
Also look at
-Ali
See I find both people in said post dumb af.

There is no reason to claim cop day 1 period. There is no tangible benefit except to supposedly avoid a lynch but even then a desperation cop claim is stupid, the second thing is someone CC'd that claim. If anything. it's better to just take the 50-50 since one of them are bound to be scum.

If you're town then you're bad for painting a target on yourself for claiming cop and getting mafia to kill you.
If you're mafia then you're still bad for being the #1 target for inspects and being easily exposed.

Lose lose either way.

The CC honestly just forces a 50-50 as for who, I don't know really so have fun there.
Why can't they both be town? Why can't they both be scum?
-Ali
Scumvscum would be laughably stupid at this point. If they were then they're fucked anyways. If it is town vtown which is possible then I suppose we need our bg's on them and for them to stop going into a mess.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Vifam »

Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Narna »

Hi game. I've been busy, catching up now.

VOTE: Vifam
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”