Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm going to slow down and not do anything until I have time to reread the full game. This'll be tomorrow night or they night after. Don't get too entrenched in reads.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm leet but I don't think I could have predicted that I'd scum read PEP and then have you replace into the Pep slot. I think the only one that outright called it TvT is Fire unless you are considering the lack of votes on one or the other calling it TvT.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2072, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to point out that Nero is full of shit saying he thinks I'm Titus since the 3 of us have been in games.
What game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:47 pm

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i'm still wait waiting serious accusations, you was sheeping Kyo, there was nothing else to it, you saying that Pep *could* still be scum despite siteflaking isn't serious accusations, talking about meta i take as wifom and NAI, so if you have good reason to deathtunnel RC over other lazy lurking suckers, i really would like hear it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Borderlands too but both of those started like a year ago. Sorry for not remembering you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2079, Ramcius wrote:i'm still wait waiting serious accusations, you was sheeping Kyo, there was nothing else to it, you saying that Pep *could* still be scum despite siteflaking isn't serious accusations, talking about meta i take as wifom and NAI, so if you have good reason to deathtunnel RC over other lazy lurking suckers, i really would like hear it
I'll type it in a different format for you tomorrow. I think my thought process is pretty clear but I guess some of it you'd have to read between the lines for

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2081, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2079, Ramcius wrote:i'm still wait waiting serious accusations, you was sheeping Kyo, there was nothing else to it, you saying that Pep *could* still be scum despite siteflaking isn't serious accusations, talking about meta i take as wifom and NAI, so if you have good reason to deathtunnel RC over other lazy lurking suckers, i really would like hear it
I'll type it in a different format for you tomorrow. I think my thought process is pretty clear but I guess some of it you'd have to read between the lines for
it's very clear - you biased and stretching
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:26 am

Post by TTTT »

@ssbm
.???
In post 2040, TTTT wrote:
In post 1512, TTTT wrote:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:TTTT you must join us in lynching the Vifam
only if you can explain why you changed your mind about lynching RC
when all he did was self-vote and play hang-man
@SSBM
Did you ever answer this?
if so please link me
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:27 am

Post by TTTT »

@RC
In post 2041, TTTT wrote:@RC
your read on James?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

Off the net all day yesterday (hiking+SB stuff).

Will catch up and comment today.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Zekromaster »

LoX were obvtown.
Jamex3, CommKnight, Tywin Lannister, what do you think about that? Explain what was your case.

Also, I'm not catching up. Too much stuff to read, I'll try to log in once every few hours to avoid that from now on.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:34 am

I have no significant read on James one way or the other. He's pretty null to me.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 am

Post by CommKnight »

post kinda sparks some focusing on LoX's claim. It's not hard to scum read a cocky player who is so full of themselves that they forget to properly scum hunt. But mafia who would've known LoX to not be mafia would've been eyeing up that PR soft hard.
In post 1988, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want everyone who isn't Peregrine, Fitz, SSBM, Nero Cain, or TTTTT to give me their reads on all five members of that voting block.
Fitz, definite suspect, SSBM kinda slid back to neutral but I was slight TR'ing them yesterday. Nero, I'm not sure if frustrated town or putting on an act as scum yet, so neutral, but TTTT I am SR'ing because they seem to be focusing on the fact LoX was a PR yesterday and now focusing on those who voted for the hyrdra. PereV, scumdar is kinda pinging slightly there, but not as much as TTTT yet.

Now let me ask you something, besides James, who voting LoX would kill the person they voted for? Sorry, but the ones pointing out who was voting for the slot are the ones you want to look at because it's easy to kill someone you aren't voting for and pin it on the people who voted for them. That move is so old it never works... until this game it seems. I'm willing to bet Vifam is town as well, easier to mislynch Vifam when they're left alive or mislynch someone on LoX's wagon because herp derp, no one ever heard of town voting for town D1 before.
In post 2051, James3 wrote:VOTE: SlySly

I'm surprised about LoX being town, in any case that flip doesn't change the fact that SlySly is claimed scum.

Not that I have any real doubts, but I checked Comm last night. I'll receive a result on him tomorrow.
For a 1-shot cop... this is an utter waste. I'll be confirmed tomorrow when I can say what role my target is.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Tywin, I'm deciding to hook our votes together to get a bloc going on. But I want your reads on TTTT and Jame's choice for his "1-shot" cop check before I do, because I think one of them might be better to go with. Hell, James just wasted his ability and I don't think town would be THAT foolish.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2088, CommKnight wrote:post 1773 kinda sparks some focusing on LoX's claim. It's not hard to scum read a cocky player who is so full of themselves that they forget to properly scum hunt. But mafia who would've known LoX to not be mafia would've been eyeing up that PR soft hard.
Can you break this down?
I've read it four times and can't parse it
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2090, TTTT wrote:
In post 2088, CommKnight wrote:post 1773 kinda sparks some focusing on LoX's claim. It's not hard to scum read a cocky player who is so full of themselves that they forget to properly scum hunt. But mafia who would've known LoX to not be mafia would've been eyeing up that PR soft hard.
Can you break this down?
I've read it four times and can't parse it
You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:53 am

Post by TTTT »

@ssbm
there's momentum growing for a TTTT wagon today
you've played with me a bit recently
so I request a full iso eval by you on my slot
like I want you to take a stand one way or another
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2091, CommKnight wrote:You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
Why are you talking about the soft claim? I posted after LoX said this:
In post 1759, Land of Xanth wrote:Remember where we claimed investigative?

Here's another juicy tidbit: we're not timeshifted.

We'll be confirmed tomorrow. That's why I givez a DAMN about the scum jumping on superficial bullshit to mislynch us
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 2005, RadiantCowbells wrote:I might actually switch to Nero before I lynch TTTTT but I'll think about that later.
VIfam, vote with me.
In post 2074, RadiantCowbells wrote:I might just lynch Vifam. My townreads are voting it and my scumreads are pushing the counterwagons to it.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Vifam »

Why do I feel like RC is more interested in pushing lynches than actually attempting to find scum
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 am

Post by TTTT »

You know the answer to that.

Relevant:
In post 1694, TTTT wrote:why do I have this feeling there are players in this game who scumread RC but aren't voting him because their lumpy bits haven't descended yet?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 2052, Tywin Lannister wrote:So I am still catching up, but I keep reading crap from Vifam and his scumbuddies asking why I didn't hammer. It should've been fucking obvious why, but they clearly set things up to implicate me somehow today. That's what the LoX NK looks like to me when I consider Vifam scum.
The fact that you go straight to assuming that I've set you up for a lynch today, when LoX already softclaimed PR at the end of the D1, essentially putting a target on himself tells me a lot
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 2096, TTTT wrote:You know the answer to that.
idk about RC tbh, I don't think he's actually gotten a chance to read the whole game so Im gonna try and give him that opportunity, but I agree that his play is weirdly self centered and not in a way that feels like it's ultimately bettering the town. He wants room to work but I don't feel any attempt to actually work, just dissuading people from voting him seems to be his MO.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Vifam »

It's funny that he seems to go "I really think you could be scum" to everyone that lays down a vote on him tho tbh
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”