Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:55 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1598, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is most likely my last post in this day phase.

I am town. The wagon on Pepcho never made sense and was mostly a lurker wagon. I want you all to reread this post in particular.
In post 1077, Nero Cain wrote:Like idk. On one hand Pep is just a low resistance wagon but on the other hand he's maybe scum that is lurking it out, but if he's scum then I don't think he'd siteflake to just "lurk it out" so he's prob telling the truth out his IRL problems. Of course that doesn't mean he couldn't have been sent a red pm.

In the meantime, Ali can explain to me why he thought James was scum for appealing to meta but SlySly isn't.
This is a scumclaim on so many levels when you couple it with Nero Cain's behaviour around my slot.
The wagon up to this stage was justified by him only by him saying 'oh I'm sheeping SSBM' and stuff about the slot lurking. He agreed later that the slot's lurking was NAI at this point.
Enter RadiantCowbells. Nero Cain goes from having no real interest in discussing the slot or pushing it to all of a sudden THIS MUST DIE PURGE EVERYTHING RC SAID GRAGH.
His justification is that... he thinks that I'm scum. Does anyone in this game legitimately
scumread
any content that I have produced in this game?
Does it make sense to anyone that Nero Cain suddenly picked up a MASSIVE powerlynch deathtunnel scumread on my slot based on MY content?
Nero has played with Scum!RC and is well aware that my scum meta involves pushing lynches and being active. He would have no reason to scumread lack of content.
He then goes back to citing 'slightly scummy Pepcho' as a reason for voting me even though he has never explained why Pepcho was scummy besides talking about lurking which he agreed NAI.
That slot absolutely needs to die before endgame.

Vifam on the other hand is probably scum? but if he's not he's a policy lynch.
I'll be blunt. I am an asset to town if I am town. Vifam is crippling dead weight this self admits to not reading the game properly and cites 'chilling' to justify all of his shit play.
He's the kind of player that regardless of alignment I am going to WOTC in all of my future games because this honestly isn't worth putting up with.
It does not take any kind of stretching of the imagination to find that I will be more useful with him; and on top of that some people disagree but I am generally considered p good.

Is anyone in this game actually SO CONFIDENT that I am going to flip scum that they can't give me another day phase to produce content rather than lynch confirmed detriment?
In post 1599, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not quite sure how to parse TTTT and SSBM so I don't want to leave a moral imperatives on their slot but I'm not happy with the votes on me and TTTT is probably a good lynch somewhere down the line just based on how scummy the manner in which he's pushing me has been but again I can't get a solid read there without both time and some space to operate.

If I am getting lynched today I want both of those slots lynched. Also want to point out WRT Nero that descriping lynches as 'flips' is a massive scumtell.

GL town if I get lynched, don't let anyone who voted me here get away with it because I may not be able to determine which votes are scum but the stickiness of a wagon with utterly no evidence given for it in thread besides that my predecessor lurked in a provably NAI situation proves that it's scum led. The people still on it at the end of the day should be interrogated rigorously and tbh I think you will get most of the scum if you systematically lynch the wagon.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:02 am

Post by TTTT »

@RC
you asked earlier what you would have to do for me to trust you as town
your posts since are a good start
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 am

Post by TTTT »

why is describing lynches as flips a scumtell?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Vifam »

It's not
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:04 am

Post by TTTT »

you sure jump in quick for a chill player, fam.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Vifam »

Thanks
ok
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:05 am

It's the context. It makes me feel like, in context, Nero knows that I'm going to flip town and is softening the mislynch by calling it a flip.
It's not a scumtell in isolation but I really dislike it in the contexts that he's using it, especially with how flimsy his claimed reads are.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:07 am

Post by TTTT »

@Cowballs
tell me all your thoughts on XnadrojX
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1530, RadiantCowbells wrote:lol go away fitz you're either scum or utterly doubleplusungood.
Either way I can count to however many fingers are on one hand.
In post 1599, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not quite sure how to parse TTTT and SSBM so I don't want to leave a moral imperatives on their slot but I'm not happy with the votes on me

If I am getting lynched today I want both of those slots lynched.
:cry:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:09 am

Look through Nero's iso and find any sort of explanation for why he is so dead certain that I am scum because I was unable to find it.
I feel like he forgot that he backed off on Pepcho being uberscummy and was planning to cite that as his primary evidence when he was pushing on me but never got called for it.

AndrojX feels like they could easily be scum but like they have produced four posts and there's very little alignment indicative to go on.
I don't like their read on James3 though because it feels very LAMIST by going through the motions on super trivial details but not really going anywhere with it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:10 am

Both of those slots = Vifam and Nero Cain for the record. You're also in scumtention but you're literal absolute null because I haven't gotten around to reading you yet.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1504, CommKnight wrote:Also Tywin, know what I think? Get your arse back on LoX and stop complaining. Because we're gonna look at those who refused to vote the hydra tomorrow if they continue to express doubt about the hydra and refuse to help town lynch a person who most likely IS scum over sheeping some wagon.

You want old school? Then let's get rid of the heads and work our way down the bloody chain until people start making real cases for their votes rather than sheeping random people over a claimed rolecop.
I was voting them, but A) I don't see them gaining enough traction to get lynched today and B) their soft claim makes it kind of a bad bet, although I'd still do it if there were enough people actually joining to make it viable before deadline.

So yeah, I don't think it will go through. If it does gain traction, I'll rejoin before deadline.

What do you think of Vifam/Vifam's wagon?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:14 am

And there's other people in the same boat but I'm singling out Nero because I know that he is not a shitty player as town but he is playing like one and that coupled with a garbled super strong scumread on town that went entirely unexplained throughout the game and feels to me like it doesn't actually have an explanation for it makes me want to see it dead.

Vifam I can't say for certain that he's scum but I can say for certain that he is of absolutely no use to town if he's town and he's scummy enough to be worth a lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:20 am

I want to point out that Fitz saying to vote me to make the game a better lynch implies that it's somewhat policy for my Hangman trolling but at the same time Vifam is being Vifam so that doesn't make sense to me.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Vifam »

My antics aren't that outrageous, FB and LoX literally spammed a whole page
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Vifam »

If I'm getting policy lynched I dont see how it's for my general play, it's one thing to say I'm scummy but to act like I'm a toxic element in a game that's already lurk heavy and filled with trollposting is funny
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Vifam »

Ive given reads and I've discussed why I think why someone is town or why we should lynch ______ my biggest sin so far is not paying attention and lurking lol, which is half the game
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:34 am

Post by TTTT »

@Vifam
disregard the impending deadline
who are your top three SRs?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1454, Tywin Lannister wrote:I was gonna EBWOP since the 'hasn't had less' sentence doesnt make sense and should say 'more than,' but then I remembered nobody actually reads anything anyways.
Can you repeat that?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

Chill out, RC. You act like the day is already over.

Vifam is still a lovely lynch.
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:50 am

In post 1618, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1454, Tywin Lannister wrote:I was gonna EBWOP since the 'hasn't had less' sentence doesnt make sense and should say 'more than,' but then I remembered nobody actually reads anything anyways.
Can you repeat that?
Umm.... Which part? If you're trying to say something by quoting that specific post, it's going way over my head. I'm kind of wondering why you chose an edit post to quote? I've said far more substantial things for you to look at... But oh yeah, nobody reads the thread. I forgot again.

But sure, I'll repeat it... I was gonna EBWOP (edit by way of post) a typo from the previous post, but then I remembered that nobody reads anything anyways so fixing my own typos is more a personal problem than actually helping anyone understand what I'm saying. To put it another way: most people are too f'kin lazy or useless to actually read the thread.

Here, I'll even Tl;dr: deez nuts
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1617, TTTT wrote:@Vifam
disregard the impending deadline
who are your top three SRs?
LoX/Tywain/RC atm
ok
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:53 am

In post 1619, Land of Xanth wrote:Chill out, RC. You act like the day is already over.

Vifam is still a lovely lynch.
Lovelier than thou?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:54 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 1621, Vifam wrote:
In post 1617, TTTT wrote:@Vifam