This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

first post....(nice, my first one)...

random vote ckillor
, because the name feels me with fear.who is “c” and why do you want to “kill” him “or “ worse…

ugh, that’s bad..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:13 am

wait a minute...hawks cant fly? what is the joke..(lost)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:39 am

joost wrote:
Unvote, vote: ckillor

I'm trying to start some discussion by putting ckillor on 2 votes.
Translation?

"I am unvoting and voting again because I secretly want to put someone at 2 votes on the first page under the guise that I want to start discussion which as we all know is pro-town......."

unvote, vote joost

lets see if two people at 2 votes will start more discussion
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 am

joost wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:"I am unvoting and voting again because I secretly want to put someone at 2 votes on the first page under the guise that I want to start discussion which as we all know is pro-town......."

unvote, vote joost

lets see if two people at 2 votes will start more discussion
It's not very secret if I announce it while I do it, now is it? I don't really understand why you consider starting discussion to be suspious enough to change your vote. You were pretty eager to jump on the first person to do something remotely out of the ordinary (i.e. something other than just a random vote). For now I'll just regard that as being excited that the game has started.
the secret part wasnt that you wanted to start discussion.

(laugh)..not a fan of random votes, really never have been, but this is still pretty random (so dont be too worried)..just thought it was interesting you wanted everyone to know that you want to start discussion...wouldnt a second vote on the 1st page start discussion anyway?...

see, it has started discussion already ! (laugh)

so you got what you wanted
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:31 am

edion0 wrote:
vote: Edion0

yay! i have 2 votes too! *does happy dance*

not really, lol

unvote

*sighs* seems like if i vote for anyone (including myself) i might start a bandwagon...

@ joost: why ckillor?

FOS: joost
until i get a decent answer...
I think that joost voted ckillor to get someone at 2 and see what the reaction was....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:39 am

mneme wrote:I confirmed over the weekend, but I don't usually play Mafia then.

vote: Edion0
Bandwagons are a -good- thing!
not disagreeing with you...but could you share some light on why..

conversation starter purposes.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:32 am

mneme wrote:Bandwagons give up info -- elicit defense, bandwagoining,etc.

Moreover, bandwagons are a step in the direction of the lynch -- and the lynch is how the town usually kills scum.
lynches also kill town too...

at any rate, I like bandwagon...gets things started, people start defending arguing...which is all good for the town..as long as it is managed, because we dont want a mislynch.

anyone have thoughts on wagons?

(we got to start someone with conversation)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:01 am

theopor_COD wrote:
I've updated the front page to reflect the number of roles. I apologise yet again for a complete lack of sense. Too many games messing with my head
well it is good to know that we are only going against 1 SK (luckily the mafia do not get a night kill as well)...

unvote
....because that vote was feeling old and tired
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:54 am

vote mneme,

when a random stage fails to provide any other information or conversation, it is over, this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?
mneme wrote:joost: Play your own game.

Personally? I'm happy to punish people who treat the random stage as a joke.

unvote
vote: bird1111

Unvoting your random just because the game seems to be stalling seems to be some wierd mutation of "unvote for no damn reason".

Morover, the entire attidude -- that there's some hard and fast stage between "random" and "exiting the random stage" when random votes are discounted is both artificial and seems to miss the point of random voting in the first place.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:53 am

Jennar wrote:My stands on KarmaDog.

You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off. Without a Night phase to off townies in you [n]need[/i] the day lynch to win.

-J
so basically you are voting for me, for the exact reason I am voting for mneme, doesnt that make you a hypocrite?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 am

Jennar wrote:You are right Karma, from now on everyone voting is scum looking for a daytime lynch. I at least have something to base my suspicions of a lynch on. Others can choose to believe me or not, thats their choice.

-J
Please, after reading my vote, why exactly did I vote mneme...then please tell me why exactly you feel my move was scummy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:04 am

Jennar wrote:You are right Karma, from now on everyone voting is scum looking for a daytime lynch. I at least have something to base my suspicions of a lynch on. Others can choose to believe me or not, thats their choice.

-J

-J
please quit avoiding my questions..arent you voting for me for the same reason I am voting for menme? If not, please explain why your vote if different.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:35 pm

Jennar wrote: Its not dodging a question. See it more too bust laughing at you to bother. You voted for Mneme for jumping on some about the random voting but supplied no reason other then his were bad. You come out looking like scum eager for a kill. Townies won't be too worried on day one about a lynch or not. The only night kill we have to fear is the SK.

You are far to eager for a lynch to be town.

-J
so maybe you just skimming through this game but let me put up my reasoning up again so you see it.
curiouskarmadog wrote: this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?

now lets look at what you said
Jennar wrote: You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off.

-J
seems like we are saying the same thing…however, you go a step further and say I come out look like I want a quick kill…why do you feel it necessary to misrepresent me? You fail to mention the fact that I removed my vote from someone that had 2 votes and placed it on someone who didn’t have any votes on them. “eager for a lynch”?..hardly. I removed my vote and placed a vote on mneme to get conversation started (and because I felt her play was strange) Also I note that you have not said anything about flyinghawk, who placed a second vote on mneme. That didn’t look scummy or eager for a quick lynch?…interesting.

unvote
vote Jennar

For poorly misrepresenting me, avoiding questions, and being a hypocrite.

Jennar, how do you feel about flyinghawk? How am I eager for a lynch when I removed my vote off someone who had 2 votes to someone who had none?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 am

Jennar wrote:
You gave an out of left field reasoning for your vote. You have nothing to go on a vote for Mneme on other then she went after someone who called the random stage to be useless. then you later say that you did it to spark up some activity. Which is it? You seem to be doing alot of backpeddleing now.
Who is backpedaling now? You yourself said you thought mneme looked suspicious, why is it ok for you to say that mneme is suspicious but it is not ok for me. There was little reasoning, because (wake up) we are on page 5. Everyone has little reasoning. Do I want to lynch her based on that? No. Did I even call her scum? No. Did I place a vote, and ask questions to get conversation started, yes. Did it? You be the judge.
Jennar wrote:

You moved your vote from someone who had nothing suspicious wise going for them to someone with a more abstract vote. It would be easier to draw attention to Mneme for the way she posted then your previous target that had nothing said about them for a page. You are fishing for a bandwagon.
Am I? What are you doing then?
Jennar wrote:
It does but your attitude is more suspicious. Here you are trying to divert attention away from you. If you are town you need to put down the shovel as you look more and more like scum each passing second. Why are you so defensive?
(laughing). Oh, the “why are you so defensive” maneuver. I call you out for your hypocritical vote, I aggressively attack the obvious flaws in your case, and ask you questions…then you label that has “defensive”. I think you have mistaken offensive as defensive.

Jennar wrote:

Flyinghawk gave more reasons and logic for his change in vote then you did. Where his vote makes sense based upon what Mneme said yours does not. If Mneme is suspicious for voting for someone just to vote for someone then you are more suspicious for voting for someone cus they voted.
OK, now we are getting to the meat and potatoes. “Flyinghawk gave more reasons and logic for his change in vote then you did.”

My stated reason:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?
flyinghawk’s reason:
Flyinghawk wrote: Why did you vote Bird but not Ckillo, who did the same exact option right above Bird's post? This seems very very odd to me.

Vote:Mneme
He provided more logic? How?

And your stated reason for leaving your random vote on me was “backed by logic instead of flimsy conjecture.”

-J
Again more logic? Does anyone else see what I am seeing here?
Jennar wrote:

My reasoning for voting for you is backed by logic instead of flimsy conjecture. You voted for someone with little reason and got called on it. You suddenly spring to the offensive against me because I did. You attempt to divert attention to Flyinghawk to try and get out of heat. And go so far as to vote for me in an attempt to turn it around.

So you honestly are saying this is not flimsy conjecture? Honestly?
If I am suspicious for my vote, you should be just as suspicious. You don’t see the logic circle of crap on your end?

You didn’t call me out on anything, there was little reason for my vote…we were at page 5, there is little reason for every vote on the board. I find you scummy, because you are trying to push a crap logic case and you are having problems admitting when you are wrong.

Jennar wrote:
And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

A reason beyond "I'm voting for you cus you voted for me." would be nice. That is all you can seem to come up with though.

-J

AGAIN you misrepresent me, I never gave my opinion on flyinghawk. Please quote where I claimed flyinghawk was scummy. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I thought it was interesting that you thought I was scummy but he wasn’t. Please show me where he provided more logic for a vote.

Also please explain this to me.. Given your “logic” you don’t see flyinghawk’s play as eager for a quick lynch.

SO let me get this straight. I remove my vote from someone who has two votes on them to someone who has none, because of a mneme’s odd play. In the process I ask her questions to get conversation started.

Flyinghawk, place a second vote on someone and doesn’t ask any questions to get conversation going

This is evidence to you, that I am more eager for a lynch?? Quit dodging the questions, do you feel flyinghawk is scummy? What are your thoughts on mneme, now?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 am

joost wrote:

However Flyinghawk did ask questions to get the conversation going and CKD even quoted them in his post.
Flyinghawk wrote:Why did you vote Bird but not Ckillo, who did the same exact option right above Bird's post?
you are right I was in the heat of the arguement and stand corrected..but even with that, I still wonder why flyhawk is less eager for a lynch than myself (in jennar's eyes) and still want the question answered.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:25 am

bird1111 wrote:
Mod, could you add the quotation marks to the messed up quote tag? Thanks

Vote: edion
He chose curiouskarmadog supposedly because curious had shredded Jennar's arguments (which I dissagree with) and because he felt Jennar had been too aggressive (which I also dissagree with), and yet is ready to unvote if Jennar is a little less aggressive. He seems to be choosing a side without commiting himself, which is a scumtell.
Understand your reason for the vote on edion..

do not understand if you think i anwered and retorted to Jennar's arguements, you feel like Jennar was justified? Seems like you have an opinion, interested to see what it is...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #95 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:26 am

Jen, have a retort coming don’t have the time right now...again you must be skimming over my post or deliberately missing points..

Interested to hear other’s comments as well, seems like people for the most part are just sitting back and letting Jen and I bump heads and go around in circles, waiting to see who will come out on top.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #105 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:39 pm

bold is me.
Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: (laughing). Oh, the “why are you so defensive” maneuver. I call you out for your hypocritical vote, I aggressively attack the obvious flaws in your case, and ask you questions…then you label that has “defensive”. I think you have mistaken offensive as defensive.
And yet you still fail to address the main points of my comments. You fail to point out anything having to do with you trying to redirect to flyinghawk. In fact you deliberately avoid the comment.

I didnt avoid any comment, I was simply pointing out that it appears you are buddying up with flyinghawk. In my view (and I am sure other's) flyhawk's actions (which I will get to later) were very scummy, yet
you
seemed to overlook this. I dont know how to state this any other way.

curiouskarmadog wrote:
this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?
Hey look comments out of context. Lets look at what Mneme said.

Jesus, this is why I think you are simply not understanding my posts. I dont know if it is deliberate or not. This was not out of context. Please go back and reread my post, I posted my reason for the vote on mneme besides flyinghawk's reason to prove a point (a comparsion). You say I am scummy because I didnt provide much reason for my (page 5) vote, however, you seem to over look the fact that neither did flyinghawk. You seem to be defending flyhawk's post by saying he provided more logic and content...but he actually did not...THAT was my point you seem to be missing...repeatedly.

Mneme wrote: joost: Play your own game.

Personally? I'm happy to punish people who treat the random stage as a joke.

unvote
vote: bird1111

Unvoting your random just because the game seems to be stalling seems to be some wierd mutation of "unvote for no damn reason".

Morover, the entire attidude -- that there's some hard and fast stage between "random" and "exiting the random stage" when random votes are discounted is both artificial and seems to miss the point of random voting in the first place.
Now you voted for him because you felt it was a lame excuse but then go to ask him if he is still in the random stage or if it is a serious vote. He gave reasoning for his vote against Bird and you wonder if he is just random voting? You are fishing for excuses to go after people. You have now jumped to me because I presented myself as a target.

interesting, how exactly did you present yourself as a "target"..usually people who are "targets" have done something scummy, yet you say you havent done anything, I am confused. I have already explained, that there was little reason (I felt the play was strange) behind the vote..it was called pressure...I was called starting conversation..Mneme had one vote on her and you declare that I want to lynch her...can you see how you might be over reacting? Also you avoided another question, you yourself thought mneme was acting scummy, how come it is ok for you to say she is acting scummy, but not for me?..please answer the question this time.
flyinghawk’s reason:
Flyinghawk wrote: Why did you vote Bird but not Ckillo, who did the same exact option right above Bird's post? This seems very very odd to me.

Vote:Mneme
He provided more logic? How?
He gave reasoning for his vote. From what I see he finds the reasoning behind Mneme's vote to be odd.

YOU ARE NOT READING MY POSTS...I HAVE STATED SEVERAL TIMES THAT I FELT MNEME'S PLAY WAS STRANGE, how was this different?

See this is providing logic as to why he felt it was odd. You don't even go that far. In your typical fashion for the last few pages you don't actually answer points made against you but instead just redirect and sk more questions.

I have answered every "question" you have asked, you have not.

And your stated reason for leaving your random vote on me was “backed by logic instead of flimsy conjecture.”

-J
Again more logic? Does anyone else see what I am seeing here?
You thing I have a logical fallacy? You are a walking talking debate fallacy. First non-sequitor arguments against Mneme and not Begging the question arguments against me.

I actually have no clue what you said here, can someone translate?

You didn’t call me out on anything, there was little reason for my vote…we were at page 5, there is little reason for every vote on the board. I find you scummy, because you are trying to push a crap logic case and you are having problems admitting when you are wrong.
I stated the point of weakeness in your logic then and now and all you can do is fire back with rhetoric on how far into the game we are. You now find me scummy because I came at you for it. And I now see more then ever that my vote should sit right where it is. You are by far acting more scummy then anyone here.

What? I was explaining why there was little reason to the vote. BECAUSE IT WAS PAGE 5. I dont understand why you dont understand this. Go back to page 5, and see if anyone had ANY strong reasons for a vote. please quote it for me.

SO let me get this straight. I remove my vote from someone who has two votes on them to someone who has none, because of a mneme’s odd play. In the process I ask her questions to get conversation started.
You asked questions of Mneme that could be answered if you actually read the post. And as I stated before no one was following the votes on your previous target. you went after someone new to try shift attention to them. And it worked with flyinghawk doing the same. You are very gun-ho for a lynch.

My previous target? You are insane. My previous target was a random vote to get conversation started. You are again misrepresenting me. Do you even know who my "previous target" was? This is why I do not think you are even reading this game. because if you were, you would not make ridiculous statements likes this. Every point you have is either crap logic, hypocritical, and just plain wrong. I encourage everyone to check out my "previous target" ON PAGE 1. Joost, post 15 (for your reference).

This is evidence to you, that I am more eager for a lynch?? Quit dodging the questions, do you feel flyinghawk is scummy? What are your thoughts on mneme, now?
He if you actually read my post instead of just picking out the parts you like then you might have actually caught the answer to this. I do feel flyinghawk was scummy but not as scummy covered as you.

This is a straight out lie. AGAIN, for those reading, this is a lie. the post before my post(80) was post 77, no where in that post does she say Flyhawk is scummy. This is a backtrack upon a lie. PLEASE show me in post 77 where you said anything close to "flyinghawk is scummy"? You actually do the opposite..you defend him. You say his vote made since and he was logical. Again lies and misrepresenting...

And hey where are your thoughts on flyinghawk, mneme and Edion? You bob and weave through everything without actually bringing anything new to the table which is a flat out scum tell.-Jennar
I dont lke flyinghawk's play. He seems to be mirroring everyone's vote and reasoning...and the fact you are lying for him, backtracking in regards to him, and defending him makes me feel he could be your scum buddy..

so
FoS flyinghawk
, for your mirror votes, but mostly due to assocaition

I dont have much read from anyone else. Since the random vote stage ending the only real conversation has been between you and I.

But I would love everyone to jump in
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:46 am

Ok, I see where "it does" could be applied to me asking her if flyinghawk was acting scummy. It was hard to see it with all the defending going on. I still don’t like the her accusation that I changed votes because no one was buying my “target” before that. Actually I have a problem with many of her points, but I think it all really boils down to fact that I feel she is repeatedly pushing a weak/fraudulent, which makes me wonder her motivation. I am willingly to put the conversation/argument aside for now, so that others, can comment. There is more than just 3-4 people in this game, lets get some content from them. It sounds like we both agree on this at least.

Flyinghawk I felt like you were mirroring my votes or buddying up with me. Post 64, I vote mneme, your very next post (vote) 72, you vote mneme. Post 76, I vote jennar, your very next post (vote) 93, you vote jennar. Really this is a stretch, I am not trying to push it. I just thought it was strange. Mostly the FoS was indirectly due to Jennar’s (who I find scummy) association to you, by defending you with what I perceive as untruths. Like I said, I am not actively pushing this, it is only a FoS.

I’m suspicious of anyone at this point who votes without providing some sort of explanation or reason. I think edion did, in his 81 post. However, with the reasons he provided, I think a FoS was more warranted (in this situtation, past the random stage) but that is just me. He did unvote, which shows a willingness to admit he might have been too hasty.

I want to hear other’s thoughts, we are at page 5 now, there has to be a least 2 pages on content here (mostly Jennar and I) that is worth commenting on.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #111 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:51 am

ok I see "jen" I think she..he, got it
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:37 am

bird1111 wrote:ckd, Jennar, do either of you have any finnished mafia games on here? I'd like to see those so I can compare your play this game to play in other games when I get around to looking thourghly at your argument.
well, I am in a ton of games right now (metagaming will help you find those)..

there are several games that I have been lynched or Nked in but they are not completed (one of those, you know) but I was town in them all, sorry. If you metagame you can find out which ones. (can I list current games that I am out of?)

there is only two games I have completed thus far, a newbie game and a SK countdown game.

newbie, I was a repalcement for scum (however, Day 1 I thought I was town and found out night 1 after getting a pm from scum that I was actually scum VOICE OF MOD: )..that game might be good to look at to see if there is any difference between my scum play and town play...

the SK countdown, I was town Daykilled by the SK day 2...

I can provide links if you need them, check out my profile to get the game names and numbers.

hope that helps.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:59 am

this was my first game on this site.

Newbie 390

I think I did that correctly..if you read the last pages it does sum up some of the confusion (a lot of mod error)...I didnt know I was scum until Day 2.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #118 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:27 am

for the sake of conversation while we await bird's reread of my game (and I assume some metagaming on Jennar too??) edion, any comment on the game thus far?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #123 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:22 am

I pretty much argue in every game I am in...it gets the town talking, that might be why I have never survived to see endgame as town, but it gives the town something to reread later while searching for scum, so I feel like I am doing my part, dead or alive...I would like to point out that since Jennar and I have halted our discussion...this game slowed.

edion, any comment to my question?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #125 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:53 am

will check it out with interest.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:34 am

whoa whoa...couple days of dead silence then we get to name calling?...

joost, ckillor, havent heard from you guys in awhile...comments?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #137 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:39 am

hey man, that is why I attacked jennar to adamantly before, many contradictions...but I got tired of everyone sitting in the shadows so I backed off to hear other's thoughts..

I also dont like how when you attacked him he tried to buddy up with me and put words in my mouth, I never said you were scum, I thought something you did was suspicious but I mostly wanted to get conversation started (but I have stated this several times)

just waiting for joost and ckillor now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #141 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:37 am

mod, prod joost and ckillor
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #147 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:02 am

Jennar wrote:
joost wrote:I don't think posting often or posting a lot means you are presenting yourself as a target per se.
If you post little it gives other less information to twist and spin. You'll notice how CKD avoids answering questions directly and giving direct responses. He never states that he considers people scum only that they have 'odd' or suspicious plays. His ambiguity makes him hard to nail down and to me at least reeks of a scum tell.
A few questions: Did you vote for Mneme because you think he's scum? And if so, is he more scummy than CKD? And if not, why did you vote for him?
I voted Mneme simply because I have no desire to deal with his conformist ideals on how a game should be played only because of precedent and discourse that has been established on this forum.

I still think CKD is scummy but Mneme is causing conflict for the sake of causing conflict and town or no he benefits us none in doing so.

So Joost what are your thoughts on CKD and Mneme?

What do you think about CKD's constant excuse of voting being that he is "trying to generate conversation"?

-J
you continue to misrepresent and take things out of context, I said the mneme vote was mainly to general conversation, not your vote...you got my vote, because you are coming off scummy..what questions that have been directly to me have a avoided..please repost with the post number.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #148 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:03 am

while you are at it, please quote where I said YOUR vote was to generate conversation.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #153 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:51 am

Jennar wrote:
Unvote

At this point I am fed up with dealing with a blind town and Mafia that are good at spin. I don't feel like going through and quoting CKD's posts where he dodges my questions (they are on pages 4 and 6) only to spin rhetoric back at me. Even if I did write a long and useful post he will simply pick apart teh sections he likes and spin them around on me. So lynch me off, go down a town on day one for I simply fail to care anymore.

-J
you stated that I avoided your post and that I am constantly stating my votes are to generate conversation.

I want you to back up your comments or are you just putting crap out there, hoping someone will believe it without looking it up..

now please provide the statements or questions I "ignored" so I may answer them and please provide the quote where I said my vote for you is just to generate conversation...

dont avoid them by saying you are tired of dealing with me (does someone else need to ask you?)....if you are not lying and you really believe I am doing these things back them up..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #155 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:20 am

then why are you playing the game?..ask for a replacement
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #157 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:26 am

pretty much I have backed you into wall of lies that you have surrounded yourself with...now, that i have done that, you say "you dont care"..if you really dont care..leave, let Theo find someone that really wants to play..or you can answer my questions..

AGAIN,

you want everyone here to believe I am scummy, so prove it..what questions or posts did I avoid or ignore?...where did I state that my vote on you was to "generate conversation"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #159 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:31 am

Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:then why are you playing the game?..ask for a replacement
Becuase I enjoy the game. And why replace me I thought you said I was scum? If you were so convinced then why would you rather replace instead of lynch?

-J
because you are not helping the town, I would rather see someone here that was.

she obviously cares enough to stay...

confirm vote jennar
, for lies, avoiding questions, crap logic, taking things out of context then twisting them, refusing to help the town, and now recently stating "she doesnt care" when she obviously does for an appeal to emotion...

she is obviously scum
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #162 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am

you stated you didnt care, I want someone here that wants to play..so get a replacement. I think you really care and wanted an feeble excuse not to address my questions...that is because you know I am right and I have caught you in a misrepresentation. I am calling you out, if you really "dont care" then leave...

now you back pedal, fine..you were "mistaken".

now please post a quote I ignored...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #164 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:09 pm

Jennar wrote:
me wrote: now you back pedal, fine..you were "mistaken".
You did the same in post #84. So I am back pedaling and you are not. Now who's the hypocrite.
well, that was obviously a misread, because I even stated the questions in my post. Once someone pointed it out to me I immediately admitted my fault. You chose to avoid the question, I had to ask you 3 times for it. However, I did except that you were “mistaken”. But I guess you are right, I did back pedal…so I concede that point.
Jennar wrote:

In post #91 I asked you of your opinions of the other players. You dodged this question with a response that you will answer it later but then you don't. We both know you didn't forget because you don't dodge questions.

The second instance wasn't you and I'm sorry that I thought it was. But thats not the point and is me just doing damage control right?

-J
is this the only question I avoided that you have based I am scum on? BTW, if you think I am scum, why is your vote not on me? I simply forgot to answer it wasn’t a dodge, why did it take you so long to point that out to me? You have made it sound like I have dodged numerous questions and am constantly twisting your words...which is untrue…which is why I think you are scummy….I will give you a run down on everybody else (next 48 hours) as I see it…but just to make sure this is not a chance to deflect suspicion off you…care to do the same?

Or do you still not care?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #176 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:12 am

Flyinghawk wrote:
White wrote:3 scum in an 8 person game? Wow.

Ok guys, i'm replacing ckillor, give me a chance to read the thread and as I am going to bed in a minute i'll have my thoughts up tomorrow after church.
my interpretation of the rules seems to be that the mafia aren't that different from the town. The one real scum is the serial killer, whereas the 2 mafia look like that type of scum who are inept at doing anything important :wink:
I havent had time to go back and provide my stance on everyone in the game yet (for it will take some rereading), but this stuck out to me.."the mafia arent that different from the town"??? What?! I am surprised no one else (except mneme) has jumped on this. Mafia
are
scum, and win the game when they have the majority...mafia are trying to kill us(through lynches). I think what you are trying to say is that they have ONE of the same goals with us (which is to kill the SK). However, if all the town is dead and it gets down to three players (2 mafia and a SK) the mafia win. Are you insinuating that we shouldnt be worried about mafia? When exactly should we be worried about mafia? I am trying to find scum, at this point I would be happy with a mafia lynch or a SK lynch. Please dont try to convince us that "mafia is no different".
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #177 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:16 am

also, hello (again) white...how many games are we in together?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #179 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:28 am

not "jumping" on anything (didnt even get an FoS out of me) as much as just making a note...I just didnt like how it seemed to diminish the threat of the mafia as saying this game “only has one scum”. This could be my interpretation of the statement and I just wanted flyinghawk to understand that I considered all scum (mafia and the SK), scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #194 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:39 pm

quick comment, I never said my vote on mneme was hasty..I stand behind the vote.

I think you need to take time to "dig through" the CKD/J argument..that is a lot of points there that everyone should read, skimming will not do it justices, I also dont understand while Jennar (or myself) is on your scumdar list if you havent even read the arguement in full...I am hoping you address this later (as you said you might).

I am hoping to get my player break down out tomorrow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #198 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:03 am

Ok thoughts on other players, I think my thoughts on Jennar are well established at this point and I still feel like he is the best lynch of the day. We only have had 8 pages on content (5 of those by Jen and myself)

Mneme – thought his vote on bird earlier in the game was odd (as already stated). Since then, I felt like he has been voting, fosing, and pressuring people that deserve it. Didn’t like the name calling (punk) in his attack of Jennar, but doubt that scum would be as bold as to draw that type of attention (imo). Sort of set back during my argument with Jennar (but everyone mostly did). Leaning toward town.

Edion0- Don’t like his play. Jumped on the Jennar BW without real comment (scummy play). Then jumped off when pressured (suspicious play). Relying heavily on the “im new” card. Seems to have buddied up with White. Has not really explained why I am on his scum list (to my satisfaction). Extremely worried about the town view of him. Has promised more content and thoughts on the game. Neutral read, but leaning toward scum.

Joost – (second time I have reviewed joost today in games) I think his play is different here than the other game I am in with him. I think he hasn’t been as aggressive here as he has been in out other game. This means absolutely jack at the moment, but it is a noteworthy. I am liking his play though, in this game. He calls out anyone whose facts are off or completely wrong. Seems to not really have an alignment with anyone. Currently attacking Jennar, but his argument is sound (unlike edion). Leaning toward town.

Bird1111 – indirectly caused the Jen/CKD argument (no fault of his known). Said he did some meta on me (and Jennar or tried to?). Broke most of our argument down didn’t really pick a side (playing safe?). Has promised to review other people in more detail. No read right now. Neutral.

Ckillor/white – Ckillor did not do very much while here. Asked questions (to seem town) that could have been answered if he actually read the game. White’s play is much better. Has posted a ton of content and is not afraid to throw is opinion around. Would like to see him throw more questions out there (to scum hunt), but I am getting a better vibe off him than ckillor. Leaning toward town.

Flyinghawk – I am really not liking his plays in this game. As mentioned before, seemed to be following my vote (with votes or FoSes). This is a minor thing (could be coincidence) but that is what got you on my scum dar. He has thoroughly read the Ckd/Jen argument and seems to think jennar is scummy (has FoSed the hell out of him). Flyinghawk seems to think that jennar is a prime scum candidate, but is too afraid to vote for him because it might lynch him. I personally didn’t like the (mafia and town are the same) comment and wondered about the motivation of the comment. At any rate, I think I am the only one it bothered so I might be reading it wrong. Hasn’t really done any other scum hunting, but I am also a victim of tunnel vision. Leaning toward scum.

Jennar, flyinghawk, and edion has pinged my radar as possible scum. I am still comfortable with my vote on jennar. Currently, I cant get around his bad play.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #207 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:30 am

Jennar wrote:
White wrote:Jennar, you know how I feel about you. I don't like what i've seen but don't want to hammer a townie (especially in a game setup like this). Claim.
I know how much you love claims but at this time I am not going to. CKD promised a run down of each person like the rest of us have. He stated 48 hours and it has been much longer then that.

I will claim for you when he posts his run down.

-Geoff
please read the game thoroughly...or at least read post 198
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #212 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:39 am

ahhh, christ..

unvote
unless there is a counter claim, every needs to unvote.
Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:
White wrote:Jennar, you know how I feel about you. I don't like what i've seen but don't want to hammer a townie (especially in a game setup like this). Claim.
I know how much you love claims but at this time I am not going to. CKD promised a run down of each person like the rest of us have. He stated 48 hours and it has been much longer then that.

I will claim for you when he posts his run down.

-Geoff
please read the game thoroughly...or at least read post 198
Sorry didn't see it there.

Oh and I'm the FBI Agent. Enjoy.

-J
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #215 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:18 am

note to all my games:

going to be a light poster for the next 3-4 days (best man in a wedding) should be back and posting regularly by Sunday/Monday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #217 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:36 pm

with a claim (of this sort) you should alway believe until someone counters..At this point, we know the SK will target Jen tonight, unless we can lynch him today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #225 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:54 am

ugh, not really likely bird's post..or hawk's "how high do you want me to jump" post.

no time right now...but both look shady to me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #238 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 pm

bird1111 wrote:How does my post look shady?
Flyinghawk wrote:
bird1111 wrote:How does my post look shady?
I have the same question, explain yourself CKD.

LOL, you two crazy kids..

Flyinghawk’s post was worse, because he immediately jumped to the defensive and jump when bird told him to. Almost like hawk is way too worried about what we think…which I think is yet another strike against Flyinghawk..probably scum

I didnt like bird's post because he was lurking, had to be prodded, then just regurgitated cases and statements everyone has already stated. I am getting a SK vibe off bird.

Why didn’t you give an opinion of me in your break down, or am I missing it in the quote tags?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #244 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:22 am

Mookeh wrote:
As for White - aside from his wild accusation of me just now (which could be a result of Edion's posts, I dunno, but it doesn't take a close analysis to punch through his arguments), he did pressure Jennar. Hypothetical: White and Jennar are both scum and are trying to weed out the FBI. The real FBI now knows Jennar is lying but isn't risking himself on the first night, believing (and rightfully so) that Jennar has just made himself a real easy target.

why would white and Jennar (if scum) want to weed out the FBI? Side note: FBI can only find the SK.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #246 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:33 am

Mookeh wrote:
Side note: FBI can only find the SK.
Dammit, I must have skipped that when I read the roles. Sorry, newbie mistake. This rules out collaboration, I suppose. But forcing a Townie's role this early is still scummy. Obviously Jennar is now a prime target for whatever group.
I am still lost, what do you mean when you say forcing a townie role? Do you mean forcing him to claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #248 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:59 am

personally i think it was good that Jennar claimed.

if he hadnt, we would have surely lynched him for his crappy play.

yes he will be killed tonight, UNLESS we can lynch the SK today. If we can hit the SK day 1, then we have a confirmed townie Tomorrow and for the rest of the game!!!!

Jennar, would love to hear your thoughts at this point.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #260 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:31 am

I wasnt asking about your claim, with no counter claim, I believe that you are our FBI agent....and I also feel like if we can nail the SK today the fact you are a confirmed townie is a huge asset to us in later Days.

sort of interested to see who you suspect at this point.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #264 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:07 am

^^^ugh

why are you suspicious of him for being the mafia and the SK..what traits do you think he has that says he is the SK?..mafia?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #268 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:05 am

Mneme, do you see how hitting the SK today is important, versus finding them later?

Flyinghawk, is there any other reason you think Mneme is SK other than he doesnt seem to want to find the SK first?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #271 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:13 am

here is where I stand...I want to hit the SK today..if we can keep Jennar alive we have a huge advantage seeing that the mafia can only kill by votes.

mneme, any reason you left Jennar off of your fraction? I think the odds are a lot better hitting the SK than you are suggesting...maybe I am narcissistic, but I got a feeling that the SK will pop me off Night 2..I want him dead now.

So, Jennar is our agent, 1/6 chance.

Because of his play and aggressiveness, I am about 99% sure that flyinghawk is mafia, 1/5....since all he and his scum buddy can do is vote, he is not that big of a threat to us currently...I have no problem hanging his ass after we get the SK or we are at lylo.

The only person who can actually kill us is the SK right now

that leaves mneme, bird, joost, White, and Mookeh...in this pool, there is 1 mafia and the SK.

Personally I would like to rule out joost, because I am getting a pretty protown feel from him at this point....

so in my mind, I have bird, mneme, White, and Mookeh

I think that either White or Mookeh is hawk's scum buddy. I am leaning toward Mookeh though, I think it is odd that Hawk finds Edion's play scummy, but all he gets from Hawk is an FoS...

In my mind bird or mneme is the SK...going to review each and see if I find anything...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #274 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:33 pm

Mookeh wrote:
I think that either White or Mookeh is hawk's scum buddy. I am leaning toward Mookeh though, I think it is odd that Hawk finds Edion's play scummy, but all he gets from Hawk is an FoS...
Note that I gave FH a FoS and White was jumping on me for doing so, even claiming I was trying to force a lynch on Hawk. I wasn't trying to force a lynch, but my FoS still remains. Why would I do that if he was my scumbuddy?
I know you are new here, but that kind of arguement doesnt hold much water here. "Why would I do that if I was scum?" Why does scum do anything? Why would you FoS? because if FH was hung and he is indeed scum, you can say "I cant be scum because I FoSed him". Maybe you didnt want to vote off your scum buddy, so you jsut FoSed him..I dont know...it is all conjecture...that is why I am saying I am leaning toward scum...I am not as sure about you are I am about FH.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #276 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:41 pm

I am not attacking you(yet), so no need to be so defensive...I am simply saying, when people say "Why would I do this if I was scum?" it is saying "I couldnt possibly be scum because of A, B, or C". It doesnt really matter what A,B,or C is. IF A, B, C, are typically protown actions, bussing, lurking, self voting, whatever it doesnt matter...maybe you did A,B, and C BECAUSE you thought you could go back and say "why would I do this if I was scum"..it simply isnt a defense and doesnt hold water...it has nothing to do with logic.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #278 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:09 am

SO I assume you think FH(fd?) is scum..do you think he is mafia or the SK?..who do you think could be a SK?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #294 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:40 am

Think I heard (from the mod) in another game I am in with him that he told the mod that he wasnt going to be around much this next week.

Mod can you confirm that?
I personally am not waiting for him..some hoping for more from Bird or mneme...or even jennar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #298 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:00 pm

Flyinghawk wrote:So basically White isn't going to answer any of mookeh's questions, huh.
no retort to jennar?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #300 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:03 am

side note: white is not active in all of his games (that I am in with him).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #302 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:03 am

question for Jennar, do you think that Flyinghawk is the SK?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #304 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 am

I agree, I think he is mafia.

but you understand if we dont hit the SK tonight, you are dead...Being the FBI agent, you also should understand the value of having you around Day 2, you are basically a confirmed townie....if we can hit the SK tonight(with no NKs by mafia), you will be alive till the end of the game, which is HUGE!

any ideas of who the SK is?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #307 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:43 am

mneme wrote:Hmm.

Looking down the list:

mneme -- Me. I know I'm not mafia or SK.
Jennar -- FBI
Mookeh -- ?
joost -- ? might be mafia. backed up flyinghawk's mafia apologia. liked FH
bird1111 -- ?
curiouskarmadog -- Seems to be honestly trying to find the SK. Probably not SK. Town read
White -- ?
Flyinghawk -- Probably mafia

If one could narrow things down, lynching one of the ?'s might be good But Mookeh mostly has crappy play by edion, decent play by him, and a hate on for White. Hmm. If one takes this as read, I can trade the 1/1 shot at hitting mafia for a 1/2 shot at hitting scum (with a 1/4 shot at hitting the SK). Not sure how that affects the win odds; it's complicated.

Eliminating/identifying the other mafia would help a lot; if my guess about joost is correct, that could help.
so you agree Mneme that it is very important that we hit the SK today?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #316 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:23 pm

noting the fact that FH is not arguing the fact that everyone thinks he is mafia....this pretty much confirms my suspicions....FH is definately mafia.

that being said, we must hit that SK today.

(going to reread)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #323 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:06 am

With White gone and bird needing a replacement, this game is going to be awhile before it can start back up.

I still would like Jennar to answer who he thinks the SK could be.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #326 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:19 am

theopor_COD wrote:Kuribo replaces Bird.
welcome....looking forward to your input..

you do think the scum (SK and mafia) are this game?

DO you feel it is important to get the SK today verus the mafia..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #328 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:25 am

which I think is needed
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:27 am

kuribo wrote:Well, my initial thought is that we absolutely should try and identify / lynch the serial killer first. It would give us some breathing room. Of course, it's not that easy since if it were, this wouldn't be Mafia. :)
agreed.
kuribo wrote:
Jennar- How do we know you're not the SK posing as FBI? The real FBI would potentially not counterclaim (for fear of being suspected of lying, or to avoid being killed himself that night) You gave us scenarios regarding whether or not you'd turn out to be the mafia or town, but what if you're the SK? If you're telling the truth, though, we need to be doubly sure to get the SK, because you'd be his target tonight. I have also noted that your claim came at a time when you were L-1, and you were still reluctant to do it. It's also worth noting that FBI is the only role that would make sense to claim (if you were lying)--- you wouldn't, in your right mind claim mafia or SK, and claiming town doesn't have quite the impact that claiming FBI does. Further, if Jennar is lying, perhaps the REAL FBI agent is willing to let Jennar get NK'd tonight rather than claim--- the agent remains alive and gets to investigate the person that HE thinks is most suspicious, thus killing two birds with one stone.
Well the only person who can NK is the SK. I doubt that a townie or the mafia would false claim FBI. I believe that Jennar is the agent, since there have been no counter claims. I think that if she wasn’t, the real Agent would./should have come forward. The only person who would false claim the FBI agent would be the SK. If we had two claims, then we would lynch one today and if it was a mislynch, lynch the other tomorrow. I can not think of a reason the agent would come forward if Jennar was false claiming.

I am going to chalk that statement up to you being new to the game. Because at this point, without a counter claim there is no reason to think that Jennar is lying.
kuribo wrote:
curiouskarmadog- As stated by others, he's either a very aggressive townie, or extremely astute scum. CKD seems townish to me, but some of Jennar's points about him dodging questions seems valid. Also, if we're willing to take Jennar's claim at face value, that would raise serious issues about CKD's alignment--- They were at one another ALOT. I'm leaning toward town at the moment.
I am not questioning Jennar’s claim, I do believe he is the Agent. I am not sure how that brings my alignment into question. Jennar’s play in the beginning was poor, I saw it has scummy and attacked. Once he claimed, I backed off (because there was no counter claim). The Agent is a huge asset to the town. IF we can kill the SK tonight, we have at least one confirmed townie until end game to help us hit mafia.
kuribo wrote:

White- I don't like White's demand that led to Jennar's claim. I don't like the fact that he insisted on Jennar claiming while his own vote rested on Bird1111. I think it's a big part of the reason that people suspect White, not to mention ckillor's previous scummy behavior. White has been marginally scummy in his own behavior. Telling Jennar to claim while not wanting to hammer him comes across to me as scum being overly cautious about not being the hanging vote. It seems like he was trying to push Jennar into a corner, but backed off on the FBI claim. White seems scummy to me.
I totally disagree with you here. If Jennar had not have claimed he would have been hung, then we would have lost one of the biggest assets to this town. It is common practice here to ask for the person about to be hung to claim. It turns out that this claim saved our agent from being hung. It is unfortunate that he had to claim, but I am glad he did. If white was the SK, he would have hammered Jennar (for Jennar was acting scummy at the time) and not had much suspicion Day 2. I am not ruling out White being mafia, but I doubt that he is the SK.
kuribo wrote:

It's also worth noting that no one tried to vote for Jennar after his FBI claim under the "impression" that he was lying.
It would have been incredibly stupid/scummy for anyone to do that.

Don’t know how to read Kuribo at this point…I am chalking the bit about Jennar could still be the SK up to him being new.

Interested in other’s take on this post.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #339 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:34 am

again, I think that Jenanr is FBI, unless the reason kuribo is pushing this is because he is FBI...

kuribo if you are FBI, TODAY would be the day to tell us.

furthermore, why do you keep bringng this up? You will not get any support to hang the claimed agent, unless you have information to back it..

we need to focus on the SK today...kuribo, thoughts on that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #344 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:00 pm

pretty much at this point you actual role is useless...

we have to kill the SK today or you are dead.

if we dont kill the SK, they will kill you and we wont know who you investigated anyway...

the only reason you are important at this time to the town, is that you are an uncountered claimed townie..that makes you the most importmant person, but your role is useless.

we need to hit the SK today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #346 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:16 pm

MOD, I think White needs to be replaced!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #351 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:38 am

At this point, I have have two suspects for who the SK is. That being said, one really is a weak case and the other no case at all just a gut feeling....so I am at a loss..I know how important it is to hit the SK today and now the game looks as if it is stalling out.

I would like WHite to be replaced so I can have more information or at least someone else's prespective...have been waiting on this, would like to hear from the MOD that a replacement is being sought.
A vote count would kick ass too.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #360 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:25 am

going to be a light poster 11/09-11/12..long weekend holiday..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #361 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:20 am

Pmed Meme (who will contact Thesp) about the missing Mod..

Future MOD...we need a replacement for White!!!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #366 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:52 am

Flameaxe wrote:
Oh hi. Flameaxe/BBM has become the new mod of this here game. Vote count coming later today.

If anyone needs to be prodded, feel free to ask.
Welcome Flameaxe..

White needs replacing.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #383 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:14 am

LOL, Oman is here?...good times
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #389 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:07 am

are you finished with the reread yet?

thoughts on who could be mafia?

the SK?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #397 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:14 am

I have had the feeling that mneme (for singing my praises so much) could be the SK or mafia and kuribo might be the SK for some time(but doubtful as mafia)...

I still believe that Oman is the FBI agent.

FH is definately mafia (has he even come out to argue this point?) probably with mneme or Mooketh.

have felt good about joost all game. White, didnt really bother me and for once I feel ok with Jdodge.

going with my gut here.

going to reread both kuribo and menme again...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #416 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:24 pm

joost wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Oman wrote:Flyinghawk + Kuribo/bird = mafia Mneme = SK
NO UR NOT RITE

mneme =/= SK, Kuribo is not scum with flyinghawk (he's scum with either CKD or mneme), and joost is the SK.

Unvote, vote: joost
What lead you to this conclusion?

Also I have a feeling Mneme is more likely scum than SK. This is based on the fact that he said Jennar was scummy after his claim. I don't believe that he just didn't change his post after he read the claim. I think Mneme is playing too aggressive and striking to be the SK, I think.
If Mneme was scum, why would he want to paint FBI as scum? The only person who wants to paint the FBI agent as scum is the SK.....I think he is the SK..however, kuribo did the same thing, but I think...

Vote Mneme
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #470 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:20 am

Ok, getting my bird on. Will have light posts for the rest of the day, then I wont return until Monday...posting it all of my games

unvote, for now. I dont want anything bizarre happening in here and I cant change my vote, but if everything remains the same, will be putting it back on Monday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #471 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:21 am

unvote
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #476 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:07 am

vote menme
...nothing has changed while I was gone to demand my vote to change.

that is -1
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #483 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:55 am

Oman wrote:I'm dead tomorrow anyway.
not unless we kill the SK..that is the point of stressing on killing him today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #488 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:46 am

so many f-ing replacements, I dont understand if you commit to a role, no matter how boring you play it out.

cant wait till Flame gets his powers to update the front page.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #490 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:39 am

I love how you agree with me and say I am obviously protown when I agree with you and put others under the microscope, but when I focus on you and vote you, I must be the SK...nice 180.

so is joost not the SK or could be, seems like you wrote this post in haste.

more positive than ever now that we have one scum with mneme
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #501 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:22 pm

wait, Oman our claimed FBI agent didnt get lynched?

LOL, hmmm, wonder if someone joined the game, but made a kill before they read first..

Oman did you investigate last night?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #507 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:49 am

Oman wrote:Guys, The SK is joost. Can we lynch him and move on?

Vote Joost
did you investigate him?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #510 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:04 am

kick ass...that means we have at least one confirm townie that can not be NKed!!!!

Vote Skitzer

That is what you get when you submit a kill without reading the thread first..

gj Oman...your ass got lucky
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #519 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:54 am

Oman wrote:FBI agent only finds scum.

However this does mean deadlines wont touch us.
since mafia dont get night kills, we dont need nights either.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #520 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:55 am

Oman wrote:Just want to make the comment that this confims me now, right?
well pretty much after you didnt get any counter claims you were confirmed in my eyes...which reminds me, I need to read how that claim went down again.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #525 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:15 am

this is an easy one

vote flyinghawk
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #532 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:57 am

this vote is not as easy.

going to have to reread and meta a bit.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #535 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:58 am

obviously the choice is between you and Kuribo.

However, THAT choice is not as easy and I refuse to make that decision hastily. I find it interesting that you think we have no way we can lose...if I simply jump on a bandwagon today without investigating and rereading and we chose incorrectly (mislynch), then tomorrow we are at Lylo (and the decision is ultimately up to Oman)...

Interesting how you are trying to SPIN my wanting to make an informed vote into something scummy.

I need to reread a couple things...also I think it is worth a meta to see if Kuribo was posting when the voting for hawk was going on here...I also want to reread a couple posts that I noted as interesting...

at any rate, your pressure is noted.

Besides I would like to hear what Kuribo and Oman have to say
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #539 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:31 am

Mookeh wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? There
is no way we can lose
... if you're a Townie. If Oman believes you're a Townie as well, there is no possible scenario you can think up where we can still lose. Or am I missing something here?

If we mislynch today and we're at lylo tomorrow, there's still only one alternative left and we've won anyway. Are you paying attention? The only way this could not be true is if
you
are scum.

This is not a theory of mine, this is how the game works - these are the rules. It's very curious how you're trying to apply scumhunting to this.

I dont think
you
are getting the game. Call me paranoid, but I dont have a fucking clue which one of the two of you is scum. If we mislynch today, Oman makes that choice who is scum tomorrow. Let me put it in other terms (my perspective)

right now we have (O)man, (C)kd, (K)uribo, and (M)ooketh.

I know O is town so that leaves K and M.

Lets say I vote K and the town agrees and lynches K. K turns up town. That leave O, M, and C. C will obviously vote M and M will obviously vote C. That leaves O to make the decision. We are close to winning this game, and just because O has mentioned that he thinks I am town doesnt mean he will think I am town "tomorrow". Personally I would like to win this game today and not leave the whole game up to O tomorrow. I feel like we are in a good position to win, but I am not as confident as you want us to believe you are.

Mook, do you have a problem with me wanting to reread?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #546 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:57 am

wtf?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #563 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:55 pm

going to read what I have missed..will try to post tomorrow...still confused why the hell kuribo is still voting himself at this point in the game....seems like a strange gambit (no matter your alignment) to keep yourself at -1.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #570 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:52 am

one I get a moment to actually post more than a line, I will comment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #571 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:48 am

I plan on posting in this game on Tuesday...had other games I needed to bring to speed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #577 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Doing a little meta.

The day opens 12/06/07 at 4:59pm
The hammer is dropped 12/07/07 1:56am

He posted 12/06/07 at 12:04 pm and again
12/07/07 at 9:53am

so kuribo is correct that he apparently was not around during the vote.

so it is between Kuribo and Mookeh.

Now Kuribo’s self vote I thought was ridiculous and I have no clue what motivated him to place it…this places him at –1. I am quite dumbfounded by this. But it is hard for me to swallow that scum would be so ballsy.

I do not like the way that mookeh seems to strong arm me into voting Kuribo. He unvotes Kuribo (who he wants us to believe he thinks is scum) then suggests that I could be scum because I didn’t jump on a bandwagon that I wasn’t certain about right out of the gate.

My scum dar really goes off with the amount of WIFOM argument that is being shoved down my throat by both Kuribo and Mookeh.

I agree with Kuribo that I don’t like Mookeh’s obvious buddying up to me today. To go on a limb and say someone is obviously town at this point in the game bothers me. First mookeh says I am scummy because I am not voting Kuribo, then he tries to say that I am most likely town. Seemed like a flip flop or change in tactics to get me to side with you. An example..
Mookeh wrote:
Oman wrote:CKD just got townie brownies.
The small chance being, of course, that if he hammered he'd look more suspicious on Day 2. But I agree, I think he deserves the townie brownies.
Why do you deserves brownies? Before I could be scum because I didn’t jump on the wagon, now I am town who deserves brownies?

I just don’t buy it. Nice try.

Vote mookeh.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #583 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:16 am

dammit.

vote kuribo

I dont think I have ever seen scum put themselves at -1 before, that was one hell of a ballsy play, that is what ultimately influenced my vote. At any rate, I know it is kuribo now and it is up to Oman to decide.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #592 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:12 pm

whew, thanks Oman..I was worried about that vote of yours...good game all.

see you in the next game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #604 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 am

JDodge wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Oman wrote:Flyinghawk + Kuribo/bird = mafia Mneme = SK
NO UR NOT RITE

mneme =/= SK, Kuribo is not scum with flyinghawk (he's scum with either CKD or mneme), and joost is the SK.

Unvote, vote: joost
Hrmm
honestly, we got lucky because the SK's replacements was an idiot
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #618 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:43 pm

only caused I turned on you...I pretty much thought you were the SK though. all that buddying up to me, felt fake. I never would have thought joost as the SK..shows you how good I am at picking out scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”