White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 am

Post by White »

Yay! Why don't you give us your thoughts on everyone?
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

So I've spent the last couple hours analyzing the game as i said i would, and here are my results:

The Cast(in order of appearance)

CuriousKarmaDog

CKD has been playing the same sort of game that he has been in the other game i am in with him. He asks a lot of questions and forces good discussion. I particularly like his attack of Jennar.
However, some parts of his arguments do not add up. On post 105 he accuses me of,"mirroring everybody" and Jennar backing me up in my 'mirroring' caused him to believe i am Jennar's scumbuddy. When I asked for clarification, he said that I was mirroring just his votes. Not Jennar's. This doesnt really compute.
At the same time, he said it was a stretch(duh) and that he would drop this silly argument. However, in post 198 he still seems stubbornly stuck on the idea that i'm mirroring his votes. This is weird and off, and, as previously stated, rather silly.

Ckillor/White

Ckillor seemed really busy with other stuff in his life rather than this game. He posted infrequently, and didn't post anything of content when he did. Nothing scummy at least though, and i'm glad he got a replacement. White has come out guns blazing, firing questions at everyone and has been playing reasonably. He's not very scummy, yet.

Joost

Joost, straight-up does not seem very scummy to me. He is an active player that asks questions but doesn't give up too much information. He seems to not like CuriousKarmaDog very much, as he attacks CKD from time to time. Perhaps a bit more questioning on this guy, so he has to give up a bit more info. But for now, not scummy.

Bird11111

His play is similar to Joost in the sense that he tries hard not to cause ripples and asks questions without making much too much of a deal out of it. One slightly scummy thing is Joost asked him a bunch of questions on post 144 that have gone unanswered, but other than that, reasonably clean as well.

Jennar

Most people already know my views on Jennar. Poor and hypocritical play and logic. Not to mention overreactions and poor conclusions. I have been hesitant to give her my vote because she's so close to a lynch, but her bad play is so hypocritical and scummy, not to mention my previous threat to vote her, that she deserves my vote.

Edion0

He is the big lurker in this game. Made excuses to not talk very much at all for awhile. Lately, he has started to become more active, because his lurking seems to have to started catching up with him. a SK possiblity?

Mneme

His post 63 is the catalyst in the spat between Jennar and CKD. He starts out strong, but fades. In page 4, he attacks Bird1111 with good reasoning, but then stops that train of thought. Again in page 6, he attacks Jennar with good points and questions, but then gives up again. A good scum hunter, but could use a follow through. Not very scummy.

Annd finally: Other's views on me:

Well, people seem to be misinterpreting what I said when I called the town group and the mafia group similar. CKD im looking at you. Never once did i say the mafia weren't scum, or that i considered the mafia any less scummy than in other mafia games. Just my INTERPRETATION of the rules of this game is that the mafia group and the town group are similar in many regards.
The other thing people have been saying is that i've been actively lurking and not posting for content, which is something i hope i can alleviate with this post right now.

Any questions, comments, or discussion is more than welcome.

oh, and

Vote: Jennar
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Votecount

Jennar (4) - Curiouskarmadog, Mneme, Joost, FlyingHawk

Bird1111 (1) - White

5 To Lynch.

I'll look at prodding whoever needs it tomorrow
edion0
edion0
Goon
edion0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by edion0 »

Flyinghawk wrote:
Edion0

He is the big lurker in this game. Made excuses to not talk very much at all for awhile. Lately, he has started to become more active, because his lurking seems to have to started catching up with him.
a SK possiblity?
lmao!

i wish!

reasons why i've "buddied up" with white: i was posting and he was posting back. the conversation became fairly casual obviously, but i'm extending no special privies to him that i wouldn't to anyone else on MS that's friendly.

@CDK: like i said when i first posted that you're in my top 3, the reasons are WIFOM logic and it really boils down to the fact that i'm just watching you in case you're just really, really good scum rather than a good townie.

i know this isn't the big explanation that i promised earlier, but i somehow got my days mixed up and thought i worked tomorrow when in reality i worked today (my boss wasn't exactly happy), so it'll be in tomorrow. plus, at this point, there have been some interesting notes made that i'm going to investigate first in case it means revising current ideas.

work: work thurs/sat, off fri. will update for next week's sched as soon as its available to me.
so a robot, a cyborg, and a midget walk into a bar...
[url]http://www.geocities.com/the.commons[/url]
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:58 am

Post by White »

Jennar, you know how I feel about you. I don't like what i've seen but don't want to hammer a townie (especially in a game setup like this). Claim.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Jennar »

White wrote:Jennar, you know how I feel about you. I don't like what i've seen but don't want to hammer a townie (especially in a game setup like this). Claim.
I know how much you love claims but at this time I am not going to. CKD promised a run down of each person like the rest of us have. He stated 48 hours and it has been much longer then that.

I will claim for you when he posts his run down.

-Geoff
[url]http://www.House-Aedroud.com[/url]
Small site with Odd Mafia variants.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:30 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Jennar wrote:
White wrote:Jennar, you know how I feel about you. I don't like what i've seen but don't want to hammer a townie (especially in a game setup like this). Claim.
I know how much you love claims but at this time I am not going to. CKD promised a run down of each person like the rest of us have. He stated 48 hours and it has been much longer then that.

-Geoff
please read the game thoroughly...or at least read post 198
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:00 am

Post by joost »

Flyinghawk wrote:
Joost

Joost, straight-up does not seem very scummy to me. He is an active player that asks questions but doesn't give up too much information. He seems to not like CuriousKarmaDog very much, as he attacks CKD from time to time. Perhaps a bit more questioning on this guy, so he has to give up a bit more info. But for now, not scummy.
I have nothing against CKD, in fact I like the way he plays (also in the other game I'm in with him). I may have confronted him with a few questions, but I don't see much suspicious behaviour from him.

BTW where's Mneme?
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:03 am

Post by joost »

Flyinghawk wrote:
Joost

I have nothing against CKD, in fact I like the way he plays (also in the other game I'm in with him). I may have confronted him with a few questions, but I don't see much suspicious behaviour from him.

BTW where's Mneme?
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Jennar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:

-Geoff
Sorry didn't see it there.

Oh and I'm the FBI Agent. Enjoy.

-J
[url]http://www.House-Aedroud.com[/url]
Small site with Odd Mafia variants.
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:04 am

Post by joost »

EBWOP, oops sorry about the double post...er I mean triple post.
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:39 am

ahhh, christ..

unvote
unless there is a counter claim, every needs to unvote.
Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:

-Geoff
Sorry didn't see it there.

Oh and I'm the FBI Agent. Enjoy.

-J
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:49 am

Post by White »

Bah, can't kill you now. Explain your actions thoroughly please.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:53 am

Post by mneme »

Yeah, I can be fairly lazy at times. So it goes. A couple of my games finished up, so I may have more time.

I'm still quite interested in Jennar, but I don't want this day cut short, and
he
is far from the only scummy player.
unvote
FOS: Jennar

Jennar: many, many scummy things here, primarily craplogic and some wierd attacks. No indication of mafia vs SK. His idea that people voting and attacking people are the most likely scum is Just Wrong. Scummy.

edion0: farily scummy. Lurking, lots of following, tends to let people influence him too much (too interested in public opinion).

joost: Not a huge read, but fairly town so far. And he liked my trash-talking. :) Defended Flyinghawk.

I was going to continue this, but it's more important to post it now, since we have an important (ish. Almsot certainly not scum, more importantly) claim.
Did I say too much?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:18 am

note to all my games:

going to be a light poster for the next 3-4 days (best man in a wedding) should be back and posting regularly by Sunday/Monday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

Bah, even the best laid plans of mice and men... I was so sure Jennar was scum to, ah well.

Unvote

The fbi agent is the most important role in this game, along with its counterpart the SK. Regardless about whether or not we believe Jennar, we can't take the risk.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:36 pm

with a claim (of this sort) you should alway believe until someone counters..At this point, we know the SK will target Jen tonight, unless we can lynch him today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 am

Post by joost »

So basically we need to find out who the SK is...(I know I'm stating the obvious here.)

unvote

I think
Bird1111 needs a prod
, and I would like him to answer the questions I asked him.

Btw I double posted with Jennar's claim and didn't see it until now, which is why I didn't unvote right away.
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Bird's been prodded.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 am

Post by bird1111 »

Sorry, forgot about this game. Substancal post later today. Not the SK Cop.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:29 am

Post by White »

I'll hold you to that.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by bird1111 »

joost wrote:
About Bird111:

This is what I noticed in your post (#127):
Bird1111 wrote:When did Jennar say mneme looked suspicious?
The answer to that is in your own post:
Jennar wrote:My stands on KarmaDog.

You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off. Without a Night phase to off townies in you
need
the day lynch to win.

Did you forget about that? Or did you purposely ignore it? You actually quoted that bit a few times, it's pretty hard to miss.
[/quote]

Was that in the same post an earlier post or a later post than the post I quoted when I asked the question? As post 127 was done piece by piece, I did not look through it to make sure everything I asked had not been already answered.
joost wrote:
Bird1111 wrote:
Jennar wrote:And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

This was accurate when this was posted.
How is this accurate? These are are questions, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Also because later you say:
joost wrote:
Bird wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:
And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

A reason beyond "I'm voting for you cus you voted for me." would be nice. That is all you can seem to come up with though.

-J

AGAIN you misrepresent me, I never gave my opinion on flyinghawk. Please quote where I claimed flyinghawk was scummy. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I thought it was interesting that you thought I was scummy but he wasn’t. Please show me where he provided more logic for a vote.

Also please explain this to me.. Given your “logic” you don’t see flyinghawk’s play as eager for a quick lynch.

SO let me get this straight. I remove my vote from someone who has two votes on them to someone who has none, because of a mneme’s odd play. In the process I ask her questions to get conversation started.

Flyinghawk, place a second vote on someone and doesn’t ask any questions to get conversation going

This is evidence to you, that I am more eager for a lynch?? Quit dodging the questions, do you feel flyinghawk is scummy? What are your thoughts on mneme, now?

ckd has a point here.
So first you say Jennar was accurate with his questions and then you say CKD has a point when he says that Jennar is misrepresenting him and putting words in his mouth. Do you think that CKD did say that Flyinghawk was scummy?
Same response.
joost wrote:I basically agree with the rest of Bird1111's post. And I would like an answer to these:
Bird1111 wrote:How was ckd fishing for a bandwagon with his vote on mneme? How was Jennar fishing for a bandwagon?"
and more questions for Bird: Do you think Jennar is suspicious? And would you put the hammer on him if you had the chance?
[/quote]

I had some suspicions on Jennar before the claim, I would not have hammered. I do not see any reason at the moment to distrust the claim, so I am less likely to be suspicous of him at the moment.

Opinions on everyone:
Jennar: As stated, I believe his claim and am not very suspicious of his non-claim behavior.

ckillor/White: ckillor was pretty useless. I'm finding it interesting that edion's contribution is enough to earn a unvote from White; not really suspcious at the moment, but if edion is lynched and turns up mafia, I will definitly be looking closer at white.

edion: I do not like his early play, and he just so happens to start contribuiting right after White calls him out on it. I'm interested that for the most part he has been going in the same direction as everyone else.
FOS: edion

Flyinghawk: The main thing that catches my eye about him is that except for Jennar, he isn't supicious of anyone. Is following even more so than edion
Vote: Flyinghawk

mneme: I'm finding how hard he is on Jennar interesting, especially since Jennar's claim only caused him to back off slightly. But overall, not very suspicious of him.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Votecount

Flyinghawk (1) - Bird1111

Bird1111 (1) - White

5 To Lynch.
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

bird1111 wrote:
Flyinghawk: The main thing that catches my eye about him is that except for Jennar, he isn't supicious of anyone. Is following even more so than edion
Vote: Flyinghawk

Did I not clearly imply that I thought Edion was possibly the Serial Killer? Or that I thought CKD's actions fishy? Or that I thought you were scummy for not answering Joost's questions? If I need to spell it out for you, then:

FOS:Edion0

FOS:CuriousKarmaDog

FOS: Bird1111

If it honestly helps you see that I find these individuals scummy, then i'll do that, but I'm against FOSing large amounts of people at a time because it detracts from the meaning of the FOS("This guy is acting suspicious, look into him")

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”