Micro 558 | Slavic Music Mafia II | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by BNL »

Alright this is literally confirmed scum.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:22 am

Post by BNL »

In post 7, Titus wrote:VOTE: <RC

I has cold. Thinking slower. Someone explain the room thing to me please?

During the day, you can vote for a group of people to "get a room", which is a PT in which they may discuss in. This PT is active for 48 hours, and while it's active the PT members may not talk to or about each other in the main thread.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by BNL »

Don't like the activity rate in this game so far -.-

How about we discuss strategy instead? Reading the previous game, I noticed that the players wanted every two people to have a room with each other. I did some math and found a way to achieve this in two Days.

Would like to ask everyone if they would like to abuse the room mechanic again and get a room set up with everyone, or use the room for intended purposes this time.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 16, InflatablePie wrote:VOTE: Bullet n Lynchproof

Serious or RVS?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 19, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 15, BNL wrote:Don't like the activity rate in this game so far -.-

^thread's been open for ~17 hours

also instead of just saying "here's the math, we should do this, thoughts?" BNL is showing caution. don't like it.

LicketyQuickety wrote:low hanging fruit

why is BNL 'low-hanging fruit'?

How am I showing caution?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by BNL »

Also I'd still like a reply from everyone (esp. Lickety and IPie) on whether they want to set up rooms with everyone (like last game) or reserve them for their suggested use.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by BNL »

So Passionate Storm is a Titus hydra?

@InflatablePie The reason why I didn't show my math here is because I felt that people didn't like math and imagined it to be a long wall, which could get people annoyed. However, thinking through, it wasn't actually as long as I thought it was.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by BNL »

So here was my plan (if you guys want to "abuse" the rooms):

Day 1:
Stage 1: ABC | DEF | GHI
Stage 2: ADG | BEH | CFI

Day 2:
Stage 1: AEI | BFG | CDH
Stage 2: AFH | BDI | CEG

Substitute the letters A, B, C, ... , I for some permutation of the player list, depending on what is most useful to town. And of course on Day 2 remove the dead players.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 49, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pie

I like BnL and Postie as town now. Not sure on RC yet but if RC makes me think he's town, I could go along with his room suggestion.

Postie's confusion on reading Pie looks legit and BnL letters strategy does look good for town. We should modify it though.

AB CD EF GHI is better D1.

The rationale behind a 3:3:3 was to allow every two people to have a room with each other (look at my plan, you'll notice that every two letters are in the same group somewhere).
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by BNL »

Hang on a minute.

In post 52, Postie wrote:
In post 49, Titus wrote:Postie's confusion on reading Pie looks legit

I was really more addressing his read on BNL than trying to read Pie himself, but while we're on that topic, he looks townish to me so far. I'm not sold on his logic for voting BNL, but I like that how quickly he got straight into formulating reads, and also

In post 30, InflatablePie wrote:drunkposting side-note: by Titus feels off. can't quite place a finger on why

In post 32, InflatablePie wrote:Like I said, can't quite put my finger on why.

this feels town because I don't think scum usually bring up points without being able to justify them? Idk, but like, when you're scum you have to make-up reasons to scumread things, so if you don't have a reason, then...?

Postie, if you're townreading Pie, why are you voting him?

Also,

In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

This question is weird. I mean, just because you're townreading someone doesn't mean you will agree to their thoughts. This feels a bit scummy, as I don't know what is the point of this question, and it may be scum trying to confuse players.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by BNL »

On the 2:2:2:3 vs 3:3:3 argument, the reason why I chose the 3:3:3 is because it allows every two people to be in the same room. If we could have unlimited rooms (like last game), I'd argue rooms of 2 would be more personal and better.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:29 am

Post by BNL »

I looked through the LQ vs Pie war, and feel some weird things coming from Lickety.

(Warning: Wall incoming)

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote: In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

I don't see how this is supposed to make sense.
In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, especially the phrase "reasonable side".
In post 75, LicketyQuickety wrote:What I said speaks for itself. I make no claims besides that.

Don't like this either
In post 80, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

This is fluff. These questions lead nowhere.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

More fluff.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:Quote manipulation I see.

In post 82, InflatablePie wrote:
LQ wrote:Why should I vote for you?

Well, what's your read on Vyse, then?

How the hell am I suppose to have a read on Vyse? I am floating my vote. This is a known thing I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

I'm sorry for asking you to explain your thought process...?

Turns out when you refuse to do that, other people tend to assume thing from your posts.

Don't play dumb (unless you are). You know exactly what I mean by that because you have the experience to know what I'm talking about so either A) you are trying to make me look bad OR B) you think you are clever and think you know a whole lot more about things than I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

I don't have a townread on Titus and I never said I did.

What is your read on Titus?

LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

LQ wrote:Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from.

Here's the thing - this is twice now you've made posts that don't actually answer the questions I've asked of you. I asked why BnL was low-hanging fruit, you told me to compare him to myself. So yes, I retorted cheekily because I have no smurfing clue what you were trying to say there, and what were you expecting me to respond to that
with
? And then your "my words speak for themselves" bit. You can't make posts like that and then claim you're getting misinterpreted.

What is your read on Titus? What is your read on me?
It's like pulling teeth here.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

LQ wrote:Low hanging fruit means they are green, like I am green

We've established the color for town is green, yes.

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

LQ wrote:BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

The only situation in which this should ever matter is if we're playing a Newbie. That's an awful excuse otherwise.

So you would say experience =/= ability? Proove it then. If you think someone who has 6 months experience has the same ability as the same person with 10 years experience you are out of your head.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

Thrice.

More quote manipulation, lovely.[/quote]
This post feels like it was out of annoyance.

Conclusion: Some of LQ's posts are illogical and non-town motivated, making me have a slight scum lean on him. Not too big yet, so not enough to warrant a vote on him. I'm still happy with my vote on RC as I didn't like his reaction to the prod, but this is likely to change in the near future.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:31 am

Post by BNL »

@RC Post 91 suggests you have a read on everyone else already, why don't you post them?

@Titus why does having a town read on someone make you want to have a room with him?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:16 am

Post by BNL »

I just realised something concerning.

In post 89, LicketyQuickety wrote:I have no read on Titus right now because I know she has a better Scum game than Town game.

In post 92, Titus wrote:God LQ is transparently fucking town.

I do not like LQ's reasoning of giving Titus a null read, because I don't understand why the fact that "Titus has a better scum game than town game" should influence whether. Neither do I like Titus claiming that LQ is obvtown, without explaining at all.

But the fact that this is happening both ways is really suspicious. Scum don't like to give reads on their buddies, and normally what they do is just briefly mention their buddy without elaborating further.

Could this be a LQ/Titus scumteam?

UNVOTE: RC
VOTE: LicketyQuickety

@LQ&Titus: Please state
and justify clearly
your reads on each other.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:18 am

Post by BNL »

In post 116, BNL wrote:
I do not like LQ's reasoning of giving Titus a null read, because I don't understand why the fact that "Titus has a better scum game than town game" should influence
what your read on Titus is
. Neither do I like Titus claiming that LQ is obvtown, without explaining at all.

Added stuff I missed.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:24 am

Post by BNL »

@RC why not comment on the LQ vs Pie war? There's definitely some content in there.

Also I'm not sure who your partner would be.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:04 am

Post by BNL »

@Eagle

Talking about strategy is what scum like to do, but is not something completely ignorable by town. In a normal setup, maybe, but this game has two very unique mechanics: Rooms, and Bodyguards. Furthermore, it was early in the game when I posted the strategy, cos I cannot have strong reads at that point? (The strategy post also provides something to go off)

LQ, I still want your read on this Hawk Eyes slot. And if possible, please go through my wall and explain everything I said I didn't understand.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #141 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by BNL »

@Lickety

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote:In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:[Pie,] I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

These were the posts I didn't quite understand or get the logic behind, and I'd like you to explain them.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by BNL »

Also, I'm not sure I like the Postie/RC room as much as I did at the start. Both of their activity rates are worrying, and if either has to get force replaced, it defeats the purpose of the room in the first place. Not saying it's a bad idea, just not as good as before, since the addition of the room can't really hurt, only losing the opportunity cost of having other rooms.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Post by BNL »

In post 144, VysePresident wrote:Read - VOTE: BNL. Lil' too much 'weird is bad', and the use of 'non-Town thoughts' is kinda meh. What specifically looks
scummy
about LQ, rather than weird?

I guess I used the wrong word choice. By "weird" I mean stuff I didn't like. And did you read the whole thing? I pointed out that some of LQ's posts were fluff - Posts that push the game nowhere. Especially the quoted part of 80- forcing people to think of an answer that does not bring the game anywhere is scummy. Also, I did not make any sense from the first two points I quoted, and this could be scum trying to confuse townies. I guess I could be wrong about my last point though, could be either aggressive scum or frustrated town. (LQ is still my strongest scumread though)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:12 am

Post by BNL »

Here are my reads from town to scum, followed by my nulls, with strongest nulls first.

RadiantCowbells - Town
Despite having a low post count, the quick vote/unvote on LQ stands out to me as a very townie gambit.

InflatablePie - Town
I quite like most of his content so far, and have no problems with most of his posts, apart from #21 and the start of #78.

Postie - Lean town
Like Pie, I don't see any problems with her posts. Her reply to my #65 seems genuine. Only thing I'm concerned about is her activity in this game, considering that she stated she was looking forward to participate in the game in her opening post.

Hawk Eyes - Slight lean town
I'm destroying the LQ/Titus theory for now because that's a pre-flip associative and that is bad. Some of Titus' posts seem alright so far, but some feel a little off, like #11 (as Pie said), the Pie vote in #49, and #97, so I have a null read on her. Eagle seems OK so far, so slight lean town overall.

LicketyQuickety - Scummy
Although I have destroyed the LQ/Titus theory, many things still feel scummy to me. Agree with Pie that #43 feels off, and the fluff in #80 that I pointed out. Also, the RC vote in #155 feels super duper awkward and I don't see it coming from a townie (sort of an overreaction).

Bellaphant - Null

Espeonage - Null
Hasn't posted much, or even anything of content. Don't think I can read him very well.

VysePresident - Null
I have trouble reading Vyse, would like more posts from him.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 178, VysePresident wrote:Why is RC so high on your list, BNL?

As I said, the quick vote on LQ felt like a very townie gambit/reaction test.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #185 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:06 am

Post by BNL »

LQ:

1) What made you vote RC in post #155? Did you think the "reaction test" was scummy?

2) What did you not like about my reads list?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #212 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by BNL »

Lickety, mind if you answer these questions?

In post 185, BNL wrote:LQ:

1) What made you vote RC in post #155? Did you think the "reaction test" was scummy?

2) What did you not like about my reads list?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #234 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 am

Post by BNL »

In post 231, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 229, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 226, LicketyQuickety wrote:Postie,

I gave you your room because I am pretty sure you are town and I think you will get some good stuff out of it.

This is a direct grab for towncred by the way.

If you think I just said that for no reason then you are sadly mistaken. And glad you have confirmed yourself Scum by confirming you know Postie is Town. Ace work.

VOTE: RC

1)If you think RC is scum, why did you give him his room with Postie? You said you gave Postie her room
because you were townreading her

2)Why are you excessively wagon hopping?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:59 am

Post by BNL »

Actually, looked back and realised you didn't change your vote as fast as I thought you did. Nevertheless, you voted RC in #155, and in your very next post you voted me. Don't you think that's a little too fast for a vote change?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:11 am

Post by BNL »

In post 237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 236, BNL wrote:Actually, looked back and realised you didn't change your vote as fast as I thought you did. Nevertheless, you voted RC in #155, and in your very next post you voted me. Don't you think that's a little too fast for a vote change?

It would've been accept my first vote on RC wasn't a serious one.

Why are you non-serious voting out of RVS?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #245 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 202, Bellaphant wrote:
@bnl, talk to me about the titus hydra? What's going on with the dissonance there?

Well... I'm not actually sure about the dissonance.

Also, why was this question directed to me specifically?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #274 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:55 am

Post by BNL »

Titus, I wish that you could explain your townread on LQ more clearly. Don't understand why you are using "He was scum that game, his is different this game, therefore he must be town" as an argument. Scum want to look
different
from their scum games, so clearly if he was scum he'll want to be different this game than in that game.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #278 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:27 am

Post by BNL »

Postie, do you want to share what you gained out of that room?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by BNL »

Titus, can you please elaborate on why LQ is obvtown?

In post 274, BNL wrote:Titus, I wish that you could explain your townread on LQ more clearly. Don't understand why you are using "He was scum that game, his is different this game, therefore he must be town" as an argument. Scum want to look different from their scum games, so clearly if he was scum he'll want to be different this game than in that game.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by BNL »

Why don't I have a room :(

Room: BNL, Pie
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 324, Hawk Eyes wrote:VOTE: BnL

I absolutely refuse to hammer the one townread I have in this game. Fuck that if it means policy. All claims are the same and every bodyguard can defend against scum so I'd rather no lynch.

I know that means no one will want to help me develop more reads here, but this is absolutely a scum wagon.

~Titus

This is absolute desperation right here, considering the fact that you are already voting me. Is this grasping at straws in order to save your scumbuddy?

Please provide an explanation of why LQ is town without reference to Sukidoen Mafia.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #327 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 326, Hawk Eyes wrote: I'm trying to do anything to get a counter going.

~Titus

Scumslip.

Still lynching LQ today, I'll be after you tomorrow.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #339 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by BNL »

Really what was wrong with that post? -.-

Still think LQ/Hawk Eyes are the scum.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #341 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 331, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok, Titus, let's make a deal.

I'll lynch BNP today.

If he flips town, you have to 1) lynch LQ with me tomorrow and 2) BG me the rest of the game
If he flips scum, I'll BG you the rest of the game.

Fair?

Making a deal with a scumread to get me lynched? Really -.-

Also thinking RC is scum now if either of {LQ, Hawk Eyes} is town.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #342 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:How do you feel about my vote switch BP?

I don't see what is wrong with my post.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by BNL »

Oh and here's my plan of action:

Lynch LQ today.

He flips scum, lynch Titus tomorrow.

He flips town, Lynch RC, then Vyse.

If I do get lynched today:

Lynch Titus tomorrow.

She flips scum, lynch LQ

She flips town, lynch Vyse and RC.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #346 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 345, RadiantCowbells wrote:You don't seem to have made up your mind who is playing who in the RC Titus deal.

Who do you think is more likely scum between us

Think this could be scum buddying scum, but Hawk is a bigger scumread now.

Your sudden vote shift on me forced be to reconsider my read in you. Still want LQ lynched today, but if I do get lynched today, a Hawk Eyes lynch is better than LQ tomorrow, because of two potential partners (RC and LQ).

Tell me your problems with my post at the top of this page.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #348 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by BNL »

Actually, changed my mind. Think RC is more likely scum with LQ than HE because of the vote shift, and don't think scum will buddy scum.

So lynch LQ today, and then if he flips scum, definitely look at either RC or HE.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #351 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by BNL »

I did not just say "He's weird" by itself, but I did actually back it up with reasons he could be scum. Read again.

Also I'd understand your post better if you tell me what you are referring to by the "deal".
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #356 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by BNL »

Was my pre-lynch reads too early?

Seeing that I had a high chance of getting lynched today, I had to make a readslist due to the mislynchers ony wagon. With 6.5 hours to deadline, I don't think I could afford to wait.

Also changing my read on RC's partner if scum (again!) because what LQ said about RC so far doesn't seem like scum/scum interaction D1.

Need to think a little more. Only think I believe right now for sure is that both scum are in {LQ, HE, RC, VP}

Eagle, would you like to elaborate more on your case on me?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 354, Hawk Eyes wrote:Your "paranoia" and "confusion" just make a mess of this game and set up a mislynch tomorrow. By posting what you did, scum know thoughts in your head and possible thoughts in others and who to kill to manipulate mislynch tomorrow.

Again by saying this you made another scumslip. This post does not make sense unless you know I'm town. Think about it.

UNVOTE: LQ
VOTE: Hawk Eyes

BBCode fixed --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #360 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 358, VysePresident wrote:
In post 349, VysePresident wrote:
In post 343, BNL wrote:Oh and here's my plan of action:

Lynch LQ today.

He flips scum, lynch Titus tomorrow.

He flips town, Lynch RC, then Vyse.

If I do get lynched today:

Lynch Titus tomorrow.

She flips scum, lynch LQ

She flips town, lynch Vyse and RC.

LQ is a guy, Titus is a lady, just FYI.

And I obviously disagree, but I'm curious what the chain of logic is here?

For reference.

Associative tells. LQ is most likely scum with Titus, and if not, I think you are likely scum with RC in planning a mislynch on LQ/me.

Note that this was a while ago and not sure on this now.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #361 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by BNL »

UNVOTE: LQ
VOTE: Hawk Eyes

In case previous post didn't count
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #363 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by BNL »

Titus, your other head scumslipped, do you want to defend yourself?

Postie is voting you too btw.

"Setting up a No Lynch" I don't know what you mean, as I am the one most likely lynched here.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #365 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by BNL »

Also why would scum set up a no lynch over a mislynch?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #367 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by BNL »

Titus, your other head scumslipped.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #368 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 354, Hawk Eyes wrote:Bmp reads was a bit ridiculous, imo. Can we get real right before death reads list pls?
In post 348, BNL wrote:Actually, changed my mind. Think RC is more likely scum with LQ than HE because of the vote shift, and don't think scum will buddy scum.

So lynch LQ today, and then if he flips scum, definitely look at either RC or HE.

How is anyone supposed to follow your reads through to day two and, imo, one of the most telling occurrences of the night if you can't get your reads straight yourself longer than a couple hours?

Your "paranoia" and "confusion" just make a mess of this game and set up a mislynch tomorrow. By posting what you did, scum know thoughts in your head and possible thoughts in others and who to kill to manipulate mislynch tomorrow.

This post confirms he knows I'm town.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #421 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:26 am

Post by BNL »

I think the scum is in the new players. Anyone who played last game, if scum, would know to block a mislynch (LQ).

Would like to ask everyone:
Did anyone protect LQ?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #422 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:28 am

Post by BNL »

In post 407, VysePresident wrote:Pie's timing on that vote was good,

Can you explain this?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #423 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:30 am

Post by BNL »

In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:I bodyguarded Postie, I just didn't talk to anyone else about it.

Postie, can you confirm this?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #433 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:07 am

Post by BNL »

Room: RC, BNL
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #434 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:16 am

Post by BNL »

Some updated reads:

Espionage is town, I do not see any scum motivation in the Hawk Eyes vote near deadline.

Postie is town too, her only serious vote was on Hawk Eyes, and I don't think scum is going to votepark their partner.

RC is likely town according to his scum meta of hard bussing.

Also all the above reads are supported by my previous post #421
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #435 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:26 am

Post by BNL »

@VP:

In #407, you listed your reads. Was this the general agreement in the room? If so, do you agree with all the reads, or are there some you disagree with?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:07 am

Post by BNL »

In post 445, InflatablePie wrote:Vyse and RC are leaning town, Vyse moreso bc paranoia.

What paranoia are you taking about? Don't see Vyse being paranoid about anything.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #481 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by BNL »

Room: Vyse, Postie

In post 471, Postie wrote:
@BNL

In post 421, BNL wrote:Would like to ask everyone:
Did anyone protect LQ?

... what was this question for? Were you trying to rule out (or gauge the likelihood of) whether LQ himself was the target or...?

Well yeah. If anyone claimed to have protected LQ I'd rule you and Espe out as he last scum due to knowing that scum is not trying to mislead me with my earlier thought process.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #920 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:08 am

Post by BNL »

In post 904, Postie wrote:ITT I learned my scum game is townier than my town game.

That one game where Postie was not scumread at all...
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #934 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:20 am

Post by BNL »

In post 420, Postie wrote:So I'm thinking the obvious explanation for LicketyQuickety not being roleblocked is that scum thought that whoever they were targeting was more likely to be bodyguarded by someone else. Might be worth checking which players that applies to.

Were you thinking LQ wouldn't protect Espe?

Also, I was going to scumread anyone who posted a possible explanation on why LQ wasn't blocked, because it was more important for scum to think about it than town. But I had Postie as town at that point, so didn't want to post it as I didn't really believe it.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #947 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:46 am

Post by BNL »

In post 9, Postie wrote:Been looking forward to this game. :D

In post 137, Plotinus wrote:
Prodding Postie. She has (expired on 2015-12-16 09:45:00) to post or she will be replaced.

Should've realised something was up with this, considering she hasn't lurked before in the town games I've had with her. I decided against it because she was silent site-wide at that point.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #973 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:00 am

Post by BNL »

RC why did you lie about who I protected the night I died?
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”