Micro 558 | Slavic Music Mafia II | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

What I said speaks for itself. I make no claims besides that.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

How am I "appealing to Titus' reasonable side"?

How is "trying to pocket [Titus]" supposed to be read any other way than "I think you are scum trying to manipulate town"?

Why aren't you voting me?

And why am I apparently trying to buddy Titus specifically, when I've been more agreeable with
you
, given that we both want to use rooms sparingly and both want to go with 333 if we had to pick a strategy?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Can you elaborate more on and , or are you just going to make vague, cryptic statements any time someone asks you to clarify?

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

So you think I'm trying to manipulate Titus, yes? Try and get us in a room together and cozy up with her? Maybe roast some marshmallows or chestnuts (it's Christmas time!)? I specifically said that
if
we use this strat (preferred order - not using it > 333 >>>> 2223) I want a 2 room with Titus.

More importantly, why are you getting scumvibes from me talking to Titus, yet have ignored Titus herself? She's had quite a few posts this game with regards to trying to optimize strategy to her preferred layout (despite you, me and BnL opposing it), yet she isn't seen by you as manipulative.

This shows that either you're not actually picking up on manipulative tells and you're scum fabricating a read, or you're town who's biased by the fact that I'm voting you.

So if you could answer my questions so that we can all sort this out together, that'd be great.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Sorry for the (relative to thread activity) spam.

@mod: V/LA til Sunday as per sig - not that it affects much with your weekend prod timer ruleset

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:59 pm

In post 76, InflatablePie wrote:How am I "appealing to Titus' reasonable side"?

How is "trying to pocket [Titus]" supposed to be read any other way than "I think you are scum trying to manipulate town"?

Why aren't you voting me?

And why am I apparently trying to buddy Titus specifically, when I've been more agreeable with
you
, given that we both want to use rooms sparingly and both want to go with 333 if we had to pick a strategy?

Appealing to Titus by wanting a room with her.

Its different because it changes the situation.

Why should I vote for you?

IIRC you have agree with me on one thing, you have your vote on me currently and you want to share a room with someone who I think you have a town read on.

Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from. Has what I said really warranted a tunnel this early in the game?

In post 77, InflatablePie wrote:Can you elaborate more on and , or are you just going to make vague, cryptic statements any time someone asks you to clarify?

Low hanging fruit means they are green, like I am green. BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

You ask me to explain myself and all I am thinking, but when asked a question yourself you reply with:

In post 21, InflatablePie wrote:sure

he's scum

and I'm town

now what

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 pm

In post 78, InflatablePie wrote:So you think I'm trying to manipulate Titus, yes? Try and get us in a room together and cozy up with her? Maybe roast some marshmallows or chestnuts (it's Christmas time!)? I specifically said that
if
we use this strat (preferred order - not using it > 333 >>>> 2223) I want a 2 room with Titus.

More importantly, why are you getting scumvibes from me talking to Titus, yet have ignored Titus herself? She's had quite a few posts this game with regards to trying to optimize strategy to her preferred layout (despite you, me and BnL opposing it), yet she isn't seen by you as manipulative.

This shows that either you're not actually picking up on manipulative tells and you're scum fabricating a read, or you're town who's biased by the fact that I'm voting you.

So if you could answer my questions so that we can all sort this out together, that'd be great.

You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

LQ wrote:Why should I vote for you?

Well, what's your read on Vyse, then?

LQ wrote:Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

I'm sorry for asking you to explain your thought process...?

Turns out when you refuse to do that, other people tend to assume thing from your posts.

LQ wrote:Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

I don't have a townread on Titus and I never said I did.

LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

LQ wrote:Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from.

Here's the thing - this is twice now you've made posts that don't actually answer the questions I've asked of you. I asked why BnL was low-hanging fruit, you told me to compare him to myself. So yes, I retorted cheekily because I have no smurfing clue what you were trying to say there, and what were you expecting me to respond to that
with
? And then your "my words speak for themselves" bit. You can't make posts like that and then claim you're getting misinterpreted.

What is your read on Titus? What is your read on me?
It's like pulling teeth here.

LQ wrote:Low hanging fruit means they are green, like I am green

We've established the color for town is green, yes.

LQ wrote:BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

The only situation in which this should ever matter is if we're playing a Newbie. That's an awful excuse otherwise.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

Thrice.

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.03 Ivana Jordan - Svetlo koje tražim

This song has an English version too:

I will translate it less liberally.

Da li si ti moje svetlo koje tražim
da me vodi kad je tamna noć
kroz ta mesta razna lica gledam prazna
krijem te u uglu oka svog

Vreme kad svako izdaje svakog
ja svoje snove zagrlim jako
tajne sa neba u oku tvom
možda i ja sam našla dom
Are you the light that I am seeking
to guide me through the dark night
across the different places, I see the empty faces
I hide you in the corner of my eye

In the times when everyone is betraying everyone
I hold onto my dreams tightly
Secrets from heaven in your eyes
Maybe even I have found home

lynching
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

:!:
InflatablePie
(L-3): Postie, Titus
RadiantCowbells
(L-4): BulletNLynchproof
VysePresident
(L-4): LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
(L-4): InflatablePie
BulletNLynchproof
(L-5): InflatablePie

Not Voting
(4): Espeonage, RadiantCowbells, The_Jester, VysePresident

get a room
It takes 4 votes to get a 2 person room, 6 votes to get a 3 person room, and 8 votes to get a 4 person room.

:!:
Postie and RadiantCowbells
(R-2): RadiantCowbells, Postie

Not Voting
(7): BulletNLynchproof, Espeonage, InflatablePie, LicketyQuickety, The_Jester, Titus, VysePresident

Spoiler: Room Eligibility
2 more rooms toDay
: BulletNLynchproof, Espeonage, InflatablePie, LicketyQuickety, Postie, RadiantCowbells, The_Jester, Titus, VysePresident

1 more room toDay
: nobody

1 more room toDay but not until post restriction ends

No more rooms toDay

Post restrictions
Spoiler: 0 current post restriction(s): (may not talk to or about each other in public, may vote and unvote normally
none right now

Spoiler: Infractions
none yet

Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-22 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have music requests.

Mod notes: VysePresident will be V/LA from 9 Dec until 12 Dec. InflatablePie is V/LA until Sunday. The_Jester is V/LA due to an internet issue.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Going to bed soon but dumb question, I am inferring by skimming that LQ has a scumread on Pie. If so, why is he standing by his RVS vote?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Quote manipulation I see.

In post 82, InflatablePie wrote:

How the hell am I suppose to have a read on Vyse? I am floating my vote. This is a known thing I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

Turns out when you refuse to do that, other people tend to assume thing from your posts.

Don't play dumb (unless you are). You know exactly what I mean by that because you have the experience to know what I'm talking about so either A) you are trying to make me look bad OR B) you think you are clever and think you know a whole lot more about things than I do.

What is your read on Titus?

Only Day 1, I hope.

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

LQ wrote:Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from.

Here's the thing - this is twice now you've made posts that don't actually answer the questions I've asked of you. I asked why BnL was low-hanging fruit, you told me to compare him to myself. So yes, I retorted cheekily because I have no smurfing clue what you were trying to say there, and what were you expecting me to respond to that
with
? And then your "my words speak for themselves" bit. You can't make posts like that and then claim you're getting misinterpreted.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

LQ wrote:BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

The only situation in which this should ever matter is if we're playing a Newbie. That's an awful excuse otherwise.

So you would say experience =/= ability? Proove it then. If you think someone who has 6 months experience has the same ability as the same person with 10 years experience you are out of your head.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

Thrice.[/quote]

More quote manipulation, lovely.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Define 'quote manipulation', because all I did was snip anything not worth responding to.

"How the hell am I supposed to have a read on Vyse?" - good question! That's why I asked - because you have an inferred scumread on me but you're parking on an RVS vote.

The fact that you think I'm being intentionally thick is more condescending than my snark. That's impressive. Me asking you to elaborate isn't me trying to "getcha", it's literally just me wanting you to elaborate.

You're not "required" to have a read but I have asked you multiple times in multiple ways to explain your read, because I am scumreading you, because of your earlier post saying I was trying to pocket Titus. I am wanting you to explain this and you keep dodging the questions I ask you. Guess what? If you're town and I'm town, you want to get those reads out there and try and work with me. If you're town and I'm scum, you want to clear up this confusion so that I don't push a mislynch on you. There's no pro-town reason not to hold onto your reads here, especially considering you contradicted yourself. Wanna know the best part? If your answers make sense, they should be easily explainable and we can drop this whole kerfuffle.

If you're scum, by all means.

Christ.

I will give you the green comment though, I 100% thought you meant you were green as a 'dohoho look at me I'm town' type of comment, not green as in new. My apologies for the miscommunication. Why did me voting BnL stick out to you? Have you played games with BnL prior? Too lazy to check.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

So here's the questions I want you to answer. They're very simple. I don't care if I can infer them from your posts or whatever you'd like to say to deflect, please clearly answer these and I'll consider getting off your back.

What is your read on me?
If you are scumreading me, why is your vote still on Vyse?
When you say I'm trying to 'pocket' Titus, are you saying I am scum manipulating town?
What is your opinion on Titus' posts regarding the rooms strategies?

Bonus Question: Why was me voting BnL early on notable to you?

Otherwise, I can just requote this post for the next forever, until you answer me. Or until we get shoved in a room as a result of that (all according to my master plan /s).

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Oh, I never did answer your question - I'm leaning scum on Titus. I thought that was implied by me saying I didn't have a townread but saying things clearly and not holding back reads helps progress the town wincon, so y'know.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

You manipulated the quote by making it impossible to see the context of what I wrote by viewing the post itself and thereby the post shortly before and after the post was made.

Yes, I am, what I call, Floating my vote, meaning I have my vote on one person and even though I may have a scum read on someone else I am waiting to see how things play out. It a term that comes from poker where you intentionally do not bet at a hand a wait to see if the other person is going to bet or not. It has many functions, all having to do with not showing your hand so quickly (mind the pun).

I can't say I have a strong read on either of you. I am leaning Scummy on you though for several things. I have no read on Titus right now because I know she has a better Scum game than Town game.

PEdit: clearly you have never played on POG. Pocket is the same thing as buddie. I wanted to see who, if any, knew what that term was. Clearly you don't.
I think Titus is being Titus by that post.

Because they are a new player and you are a vet and I didn't see anything Scummy in what BPL was doing.

PEdit: Fine

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I don't think trying to break it is a good idea here. Because there is no way this time to make it so that it works even if the stacked person is scum it works for town like last game.

I'm keen on just going for it on an intended use or for fringe cases where people will work well with it.
Don't @ me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Haven't figured out LQ.

Real content tomorrow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

God LQ is transparently fucking town.

Room Vote: Titus and LQ
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 90, Espeonage wrote:I don't think trying to break it is a good idea here. Because there is no way this time to make it so that it works even if the stacked person is scum it works for town like last game.

I'm keen on just going for it on an intended use or for fringe cases where people will work well with it.

Why can't the past be repeated?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:29 am

Post by BNL »

I looked through the LQ vs Pie war, and feel some weird things coming from Lickety.

(Warning: Wall incoming)

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote: In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

I don't see how this is supposed to make sense.
In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, especially the phrase "reasonable side".
In post 75, LicketyQuickety wrote:What I said speaks for itself. I make no claims besides that.

Don't like this either
In post 80, LicketyQuickety wrote:

This is fluff. These questions lead nowhere.

More fluff.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:Quote manipulation I see.

How the hell am I suppose to have a read on Vyse? I am floating my vote. This is a known thing I do.

Don't play dumb (unless you are). You know exactly what I mean by that because you have the experience to know what I'm talking about so either A) you are trying to make me look bad OR B) you think you are clever and think you know a whole lot more about things than I do.

Only Day 1, I hope.

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

with

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

So you would say experience =/= ability? Proove it then. If you think someone who has 6 months experience has the same ability as the same person with 10 years experience you are out of your head.

Thrice.

More quote manipulation, lovely.[/quote]
This post feels like it was out of annoyance.

Conclusion: Some of LQ's posts are illogical and non-town motivated, making me have a slight scum lean on him. Not too big yet, so not enough to warrant a vote on him. I'm still happy with my vote on RC as I didn't like his reaction to the prod, but this is likely to change in the near future.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:31 am

Post by BNL »

@RC Post 91 suggests you have a read on everyone else already, why don't you post them?

@Titus why does having a town read on someone make you want to have a room with him?
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Postie »

In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Well, me and RC had a room last game that worked out well and I was just looking to replicate that, so it didn't really cross my mind. That's a good point though, although I'm not sure I townread BNL
enough
to want a room with him at the moment, plus I have no idea whether RC would want him in one. Perhaps it's best for me to wait a little bit longer and see how my reads develop, and then choose a third person with RC that we're both townreading.

In post 65, BNL wrote:Postie, if you're townreading Pie, why are you voting him?

Whoops, sorry, that was my RVS vote.
UNVOTE:

@Titus

In post 51, Titus wrote:
In post 47, Postie wrote:
In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads.

I know you were mainly just aiming to generate more discussion with your vote, but why me as opposed to others with a higher volume count (I mean, I had like 2 or 3 posts when you voted?) who weren't pushing reads yet either?

At the time I thought you were doing strategy to avoid giving reads. That means you needed a vote until I tested the theory. Game had to get moving.

I've just realised I hate this answer; all you've done is restate your original argument. Answer it properly please?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 95, BNL wrote:@RC Post 91 suggests you have a read on everyone else already, why don't you post them?

@Titus why does having a town read on someone make you want to have a room with him?

Because I am a one woman wrecking ball with townblocked rooms if I can get the information done correctly and crack the ultimate setup moves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 96, Postie wrote:
In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Well, me and RC had a room last game that worked out well and I was just looking to replicate that, so it didn't really cross my mind. That's a good point though, although I'm not sure I townread BNL
enough
to want a room with him at the moment, plus I have no idea whether RC would want him in one. Perhaps it's best for me to wait a little bit longer and see how my reads develop, and then choose a third person with RC that we're both townreading.

In post 65, BNL wrote:Postie, if you're townreading Pie, why are you voting him?

Whoops, sorry, that was my RVS vote.
UNVOTE:

@Titus

In post 51, Titus wrote:
In post 47, Postie wrote:
In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads.

I know you were mainly just aiming to generate more discussion with your vote, but why me as opposed to others with a higher volume count (I mean, I had like 2 or 3 posts when you voted?) who weren't pushing reads yet either?

At the time I thought you were doing strategy to avoid giving reads. That means you needed a vote until I tested the theory. Game had to get moving.

I've just realised I hate this answer; all you've done is restate your original argument. Answer it properly please?

I did not. I was voting you because I thought you were avoiding content. I no longer feel this is the case, so I unvoted. I have a townread on you now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 94, BNL wrote:I looked through the LQ vs Pie war, and feel some weird things coming from Lickety.

(Warning: Wall incoming)

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote: In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

I don't see how this is supposed to make sense.
In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, especially the phrase "reasonable side".
In post 75, LicketyQuickety wrote:What I said speaks for itself. I make no claims besides that.

Don't like this either
In post 80, LicketyQuickety wrote:

This is fluff. These questions lead nowhere.

More fluff.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:Quote manipulation I see.

Only Day 1, I hope.

with

Thrice.

More quote manipulation, lovely.

This post feels like it was out of annoyance.

Conclusion: Some of LQ's posts are illogical and non-town motivated, making me have a slight scum lean on him. Not too big yet, so not enough to warrant a vote on him. I'm still happy with my vote on RC as I didn't like his reaction to the prod, but this is likely to change in the near future.[/quote]

You're awfully quick to call something scummy you don't understand and leave an exit hatch for yourself to not vote LQ.

Why is this not sufficient to warrant a vote? You have like 10 problems with his posts.

VOTE: BnL
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”