Micro 558 | Slavic Music Mafia II | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.05 Песняры - Беловежская пуща

I understand most of these languages but my Belarussian is very rudimentary; fortunately someone else already translated this song!

Заповедный напев, заповедная даль
Свет хрустальной зари, свет, над миром встающий
Мне понятна твоя вековая печаль
Беловежская пуща, Беловежская пуща

Здесь забытый давно наш родительский кров
И, услышав порой голос предков зовущий
Серой птицей лесной из далеких веков
Я к тебе прилетаю, Беловежская пуща

Многолетних дубов величавая стать
Отрок-ландыш в тени, чей-то клад стерегущий
Дети зубров твоих не хотят вымирать

Неприметной тропой пробираюсь к ручью
Где трава высока, там, где заросли гуще
Как олени, с колен, пью святую твою
Родниковую правду, Беловежская пуща

У высоких берез свое сердце согрев
Унесу я с собой, в утешенье живущим
Твой заветный напев, чудотворный напев
Timeless Melody , with a buffer distance
Light Crystal dawn light over the world standing up
I understand your sadness age-old
Bialowieza Forest, Bialowieza Forest

There have long forgotten our parental roof
And sometimes heard a voice calling ancestors
Gray forest bird from distant centuries
I came to you I arrive , Bialowieza Forest

Perennial stately oaks become
Servant - lily in the shadows, someone guarding treasure
Children do not want your bison die
Bialowieza Forest, Bialowieza Forest

Inconspicuous path my way to the creek
Where the grass is high, where the thick undergrowth
Like the deer, from his knees, drink thy holy
Spring truth, Bialowieza Forest

At the tall birches his heart warmed
I will take away with them , living in solace
Your treasured melody, melody miraculous
Bialowieza Forest , Bialowieza Forest

lynching
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

:!:
LicketyQuickety
(L-3): InflatablePie, BulletNLynchproof
VysePresident
(L-4): LicketyQuickety
BulletNLynchproof
(L-4): Titus
RadiantCowbells
(L-5): BulletNLynchproof

Not Voting
(5): Espeonage, RadiantCowbells, The_Jester, VysePresident, Postie

get a room
It takes 4 votes to get a 2 person room, 6 votes to get a 3 person room, and 8 votes to get a 4 person room.

:!:
Postie and RadiantCowbells
(R-2): RadiantCowbells, Postie
Titus and LicketyQuickety
(R-3): Titus

Not Voting
(6): BulletNLynchproof, Espeonage, InflatablePie, LicketyQuickety, The_Jester, VysePresident

Spoiler: Room Eligibility
2 more rooms toDay
: BulletNLynchproof, Espeonage, InflatablePie, LicketyQuickety, Postie, RadiantCowbells, The_Jester, Titus, VysePresident

1 more room toDay
: nobody

1 more room toDay but not until post restriction ends

No more rooms toDay

Post restrictions
Spoiler: 0 current post restriction(s): (may not talk to or about each other in public, may vote and unvote normally
none right now

Spoiler: Infractions
none yet

Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-22 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have music requests.

Mod notes: InflatablePie is V/LA until today. The_Jester is V/LA due to an internet issue. If he doesn’t manage to post in the next (expired on 2015-12-15 14:00:00), I will replace him; the day phase will be half over by then.
Last edited by Plotinus on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:55 am

Post by InflatablePie »

LQ - I'm aware of Floating and Pocketing. Your explanation doesn't really refute my argument.

In post 68, InflatablePie wrote:
BulletNLynchproof wrote:
In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

This question is weird.

I'll elaborate and explain my thought process when I get an answer. Promise.

In post 96, Postie wrote:
In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Well, me and RC had a room last game that worked out well and I was just looking to replicate that, so it didn't really cross my mind. That's a good point though, although I'm not sure I townread BNL
enough
to want a room with him at the moment, plus I have no idea whether RC would want him in one. Perhaps it's best for me to wait a little bit longer and see how my reads develop, and then choose a third person with RC that we're both townreading.

So, my thought process was that Postie has a townread on BNL for his 333-Rooms strategy. It stands to reason that Postie would be more likely to be in support of that plan, especially given her post states she wants to see the rooms 'abused as much as possible'. So it really struck me as odd that someone who wants to abuse the mechanic doesn't even try to follow a proposed 'optimal' plan for using said mechanic. Make sense?

I don't like this answer too much btw. I do actually like that BNL noticed that my question was weird, because I realized that the question doesn't look logically sound given the way I worded it. Meanwhile, Postie treating RC like they're masons doesn't sit well with me. I don't think they're scum
together
(similarly, I think the odds of Lickety/Titus being scum together is low) but I can see scumPostie attempting to pocket townRC here. Postie isn't even saying "I'd want to hear from RC, my townread", she's wanting RC and herself in a room together
solely
because they were in one last game. Not even attempting to sort RC here, and he's made what... three posts so far? Yuck.

In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I was scum here, who would you most expect to be my partner and why?

You've made 4 posts, so there's really nothing to link you as far as associative tells. So not me or Postie. That's all I got without rereading the whole game for
other
players mentioning you, which I'm not doing right now.

In post 124, Titus wrote:
In post 122, LicketyQuickety wrote:BPL and Titus and myself should all be in the same room.

No. I don't want scum in our room.

insert snarky comment here
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:15 am

Post by InflatablePie »

RC and Vyse have promised content, so I'm just gonna sit back and wait on that. Don't want to tunnel too hard on my readslist given I only really have Postie/Titus/BNL/LQ to read right now. Espy definitely needs to post some more content too, and honestly I'm fine quickwagoning any of the three if they don't step up with something soon.

@mod:
if Jester needs to be replaced, can we get an extension equal to the amount of time it takes to find a replacement?

Yeah. I've got 3 people in the replacement queue so it shouldn't take long, but we can have an extension. --P

Actually... I don't think both scum are in the five active players. Statistically unlikely and all.

Which is unfortunate because I have reasons to scumread literally everyone who's posted so far, with I guess BnL being my highest townread right now.

Hawk Eyes
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Hawk Eyes »

Mod please replace Titus with this account (hydra of Titus and Extrapolated Eagle)

Eagle wanted to join a game of mine to learn.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Hawk Eyes (Titus and Extrapolated Eagle) replaces Titus.

Hawk Eyes
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Hawk Eyes »

Hello. Titus and I seem to disagree on some things, most notably LQ, but I figured I would catch up to the game now, so I won't be moving our vote at the moment. I do want to say I don't think I entirely understand the room mechanics right now, so if something I say feels off, correct me.

I dont understand the argument for 333 rooms- if you want more town players together, why not just use the game thread?

In post 82, InflatablePie wrote:
LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

...what is this? This is nasty. Why would you scum read him now if you're expecting to not scum read him later? I don't believe there is an alignment changing role here, so if he's scum now, then he's likely scum for the rest of the game.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

If it's unmistakable, you shouldn't have to say that.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

You should have at least developing reads at this point.

And ew. Dont say that. If it's true and you're town it tells scum when you should be nk'd and if youre scum it just sounds like an easy excuse not to be lynched.

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

You make a lot of excuses. Play the game or don't play it. There is no "I'm new so you can't lynch me d1."

Because they are a new player and you are a vet and I didn't see anything Scummy in what BPL was doing.

Two players in a game outside the newbie queue and the fact that you are makes me think you should be treated like a real player. That's my opinion, though.
Bullet was scummy, textbook scummy, even. The term for it is IIoA: information over analysis. It's when all you talk about is strategy, which is something scum can talk about all day, and not reads on players. Kinda like how bullet seems to kind of make passing comments at players and then return to talking strategy.
In post 116, BNL wrote:
I do not like LQ's reasoning of giving Titus a null read, because I don't understand why the fact that "Titus has a better scum game than town game" should influence whether. Neither do I like Titus claiming that LQ is obvtown, without explaining at all.

But the fact that this is happening both ways is really suspicious. Scum don't like to give reads on their buddies, and normally what they do is just briefly mention their buddy without elaborating further.

Yep. I think this is the reason Titus is town reading him, though. Being excessively paranoid of someone to the point of fearing dropping a read on someone is a trait of newb town, and it's something I have to remember not to do, I believe Titus thinks it's a townslip. I need to talk to her more on this, though, because if this isn't why, I'm not sure what is. He looks pretty scummy to me.

Yes, you're right here. However, scum don't typically offer a strong read like Titus did unexplained, it draws attention to them and the other person. That would have been an absolutely crap post to come out of scum and possibly game-losing.

@LQ&Titus: Please state
and justify clearly
your reads on each other.

Null-scummish. He posted some nasty stuff, but that might have been a town slip.

-Eagle
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:04 am

Post by BNL »

@Eagle

Talking about strategy is what scum like to do, but is not something completely ignorable by town. In a normal setup, maybe, but this game has two very unique mechanics: Rooms, and Bodyguards. Furthermore, it was early in the game when I posted the strategy, cos I cannot have strong reads at that point? (The strategy post also provides something to go off)

LQ, I still want your read on this Hawk Eyes slot. And if possible, please go through my wall and explain everything I said I didn't understand.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Hawk Eyes
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Hawk Eyes »

In post 131, BNL wrote:@Eagle

Talking about strategy is what scum like to do, but is not something completely ignorable by town. In a normal setup, maybe, but this game has two very unique mechanics: Rooms, and Bodyguards. Furthermore, it was early in the game when I posted the strategy, cos I cannot have strong reads at that point? (The strategy post also provides something to go off)

LQ, I still want your read on this Hawk Eyes slot. And if possible, please go through my wall and explain everything I said I didn't understand.

Agreed on the first part. However early game when people don't have reads us EXACTLY when scum want to discuss sytrateg, because talking strategy keeps people from getting reads and pushing them. It distracts people. RVS wasn't even over and you had already started trying to move the discussion away from the game.

To be honest it doesn't matter who gets what room as long as we figure out who scum are and lynch them. Because of this fact, turning discussion to a side tool that can be used by town but is not necessary for them to win away from the core of the game and the reason we need that tool is scummy as heck.

In addition to this, you say:
In post 37, BNL wrote:
@InflatablePie The reason why I didn't show my math here is because I felt that people didn't like math and imagined it to be a long wall, which could get people annoyed. However, thinking through, it wasn't actually as long as I thought it was.

Which is nightmarishly bad. If you're going to discuss strategy and you want to share an idea, share htm. Withholding information is generally speaking a scummy thing to do. People are either going to discuss strategy with you or they aren't, but making other people bring up their ideas when you think you have one that will work for town or choosing not to do work because you don't think people will like you for it scummy. The reasons for this?
1. You are keeping a possible pro-town strategy away from town
2. You care more about whether or not people will like you than you do moving the game in favor of town. This is scummy because why on earth would you be worried about being scum read really early into rvs unless you knew you likely wouldn't get out of it later in the game?
Hawk Eyes
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Hawk Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Hawk Eyes »

Finally, I personally don't think everyone needs a room. I tho k you should have to get town read to get a room. Why should we let scum know what we're doing? If nobody is being strongly/universally scum read, why give them a chance to 1v1 with town? We can always vote them into a room the next day if they redeem themselves and being left out and alone lets everyone see everything they post. If no one is strongly scum read, fine, give everyone a room and we will move from there. But otherwise, why would we?

-Eagle (as was the last post, btw, sorry)
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:05 am

Post by VysePresident »

Reading now, will have done before I head to work. Thoughts to follow closer to tonight.

That said, I heavily do not want to abuse the rooms factor very much. I'm at my best when I can see everything going on in the thread, even the stupid stuff. Also, I get really tired of Town thinking they have their neighbors pegged when they're getting played.

I'll listen if a couple of people want a room - goodness knows I kinda want to get LQ in one for a bit, just on general principle - but let's not make this too much of a thing.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

In post 130, Hawk Eyes wrote:Why would you scum read him now if you're expecting to not scum read him later?

explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Espeonage »

GAR: Postie and RC

No qualms with that tbh.
Don't @ me.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Prodding Postie. She has (expired on 2015-12-16 09:45:00) to post or she will be replaced.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 130, Hawk Eyes wrote:Hello. Titus and I seem to disagree on some things, most notably LQ, but I figured I would catch up to the game now, so I won't be moving our vote at the moment. I do want to say I don't think I entirely understand the room mechanics right now, so if something I say feels off, correct me.

I dont understand the argument for 333 rooms- if you want more town players together, why not just use the game thread?

In post 82, InflatablePie wrote:
LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

...what is this? This is nasty. Why would you scum read him now if you're expecting to not scum read him later? I don't believe there is an alignment changing role here, so if he's scum now, then he's likely scum for the rest of the game.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

If it's unmistakable, you shouldn't have to say that.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

You should have at least developing reads at this point.

And ew. Dont say that. If it's true and you're town it tells scum when you should be nk'd and if youre scum it just sounds like an easy excuse not to be lynched.

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

You make a lot of excuses. Play the game or don't play it. There is no "I'm new so you can't lynch me d1."

Because they are a new player and you are a vet and I didn't see anything Scummy in what BPL was doing.

Two players in a game outside the newbie queue and the fact that you are makes me think you should be treated like a real player. That's my opinion, though.
Bullet was scummy, textbook scummy, even. The term for it is IIoA: information over analysis. It's when all you talk about is strategy, which is something scum can talk about all day, and not reads on players. Kinda like how bullet seems to kind of make passing comments at players and then return to talking strategy.
In post 116, BNL wrote:
I do not like LQ's reasoning of giving Titus a null read, because I don't understand why the fact that "Titus has a better scum game than town game" should influence whether. Neither do I like Titus claiming that LQ is obvtown, without explaining at all.

But the fact that this is happening both ways is really suspicious. Scum don't like to give reads on their buddies, and normally what they do is just briefly mention their buddy without elaborating further.

Yep. I think this is the reason Titus is town reading him, though. Being excessively paranoid of someone to the point of fearing dropping a read on someone is a trait of newb town, and it's something I have to remember not to do, I believe Titus thinks it's a townslip. I need to talk to her more on this, though, because if this isn't why, I'm not sure what is. He looks pretty scummy to me.

Yes, you're right here. However, scum don't typically offer a strong read like Titus did unexplained, it draws attention to them and the other person. That would have been an absolutely crap post to come out of scum and possibly game-losing.

@LQ&Titus: Please state
and justify clearly
your reads on each other.

Null-scummish. He posted some nasty stuff, but that might have been a town slip.

-Eagle

Ewww. I don't like this post. Not only does it end up being a very non-committal read on myself but it completely lack observation of somethings that should be obvious. I don't know if this is Titus coaching you how to play dumb or what, but I do know you are talking to her and this post is gross.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm

In post 131, BNL wrote:@Eagle

After Hawks other head talks I'm starting to like them as scum and I would say on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is confirmed scum and 10 being confirmed town I'd put them at a 3.75-4.

I did not see the wall that I am assuming is suppose to be on page 5. Point it out? I still like you for town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:09 pm

In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:So little content.

Let's question stage this to get something going for when I can actually provide content on monday.

If I was scum here, who would you most expect to be my partner and why?

Errr... preflip associations are bad so why are you asking people to do that with such little content???

In post 126, InflatablePie wrote:LQ - I'm aware of Floating and Pocketing. Your explanation doesn't really refute my argument.

It wasn't suppose to refute what you were saying. I was giving my point of view. Why do you want to get into a debate with me so bad? I am pretty much burnt out with debates. I don't really do that too much anymore.

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by BNL »

@Lickety

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote:In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:[Pie,] I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

These were the posts I didn't quite understand or get the logic behind, and I'd like you to explain them.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by BNL »

Also, I'm not sure I like the Postie/RC room as much as I did at the start. Both of their activity rates are worrying, and if either has to get force replaced, it defeats the purpose of the room in the first place. Not saying it's a bad idea, just not as good as before, since the addition of the room can't really hurt, only losing the opportunity cost of having other rooms.
GTKAS - BNL

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:42 pm

In post 136, Espeonage wrote:
GAR: Postie and RC

No qualms with that tbh.

How do you read the two so far?

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Falling asleep here, (w/ sickness induced eyestrain) but I'll try to give some notes so as not to have completely lied.

Not much but light gut right now. There's a few good players here, is what I'm getting, and I"m not inclined to think I can do an in-depth read right now.

Postie & Pie are Town leans at the moment. I kinda want to see a bit more from her in terms of reads & stuff though.

Pie just seems all-around competent at the moment, and I'm okay with the directions he's chosen. The competent part keeps me from Townreading him until he's had time to do more. Still, mostly a positive.

BNP is meh - I don't really like , and just don't find anything appealingly Town in his posts.

LQ is meh, and I kinda agree with Pie RE .

Yeah, Pie is Town. LQ isn't moving much one way or another quite yet.

LQ's is okay, kinda in line with what I'd expect TownLQ to be thinking. I'll give him a small notch up.

, and I'm back to freaking wondering about everything. Frick my life, LQ.

Vyse and LQ: Get a Room
. I'd like to talk with you in particular. Titus can join if she must. (No offense, Titus, but I'd prefer 2 right now.)

Read - VOTE: BNL. Lil' too much 'weird is bad', and the use of 'non-Town thoughts' is kinda meh. What specifically looks
scummy
about LQ, rather than weird?

- TY Titus.

- "Let me explain to you why you are scummy." Kinda meh on this. Sorta reminds me of the justifications I've seen friends pull on my homesite for scumreading people. Still find BNL more interesting at the moment.

So, this turned into a train of thought post about a third of the way through, but hopefully you get the idea.

Spoiler: Leftover from the original attempt at posting.
In post 18, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 16, InflatablePie wrote:VOTE: Bullet n Lynchproof

My my that some low hanging fruit you seem to be going after. Any particular reason why?

This post bugs me a bit. I'm not disagreeing with you per se, but it's too early.

Wanna talk, LQ? You're probably one of the people I'd get the most out of a two player session from, and would appreciate having more material to read you with.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Now, I'm tired, and my eyes are bothering me, so I'll catch you guys tomorrow.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:25 am

VOTE: Get a room: Titus, Vyse, LQ

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:38 am

In post 141, BNL wrote:@Lickety

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote:In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

Simply put, it consolidates the information people have to work with. Its like that juice from concentrate shit. Everything is all in the same place and its how I work best as Vyse pointed out. :P

In post 141, BNL wrote:
In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:[Pie,] I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

These were the posts I didn't quite understand or get the logic behind, and I'd like you to explain them.

If you ever want to buddie Titus the way to do it is by appearing very reasonable and giving Titus the benefit of the doubt on a lot of stuff. Unfortunately for Scum, that is a strategy that is very much a double edged sword, which is why Scum usually try to oppose her rather than buddie her. Make sense?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:09 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 147, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 141, BNL wrote:@Lickety

Simply put, it consolidates the information people have to work with. Its like that juice from concentrate shit. Everything is all in the same place and its how I work best as Vyse pointed out. :P

In post 141, BNL wrote:

no

If you ever want to buddie Titus the way to do it is by appearing very reasonable and giving Titus the benefit of the doubt on a lot of stuff. Unfortunately for Scum, that is a strategy that is very much a double edged sword, which is why Scum usually try to oppose her rather than buddie her. Make sense?
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Post by BNL »

In post 144, VysePresident wrote:Read - VOTE: BNL. Lil' too much 'weird is bad', and the use of 'non-Town thoughts' is kinda meh. What specifically looks
scummy
about LQ, rather than weird?

I guess I used the wrong word choice. By "weird" I mean stuff I didn't like. And did you read the whole thing? I pointed out that some of LQ's posts were fluff - Posts that push the game nowhere. Especially the quoted part of 80- forcing people to think of an answer that does not bring the game anywhere is scummy. Also, I did not make any sense from the first two points I quoted, and this could be scum trying to confuse townies. I guess I could be wrong about my last point though, could be either aggressive scum or frustrated town. (LQ is still my strongest scumread though)
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”