farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2906, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2818, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I can see scum claiming conftown and than claiming that they were not confirm bc there was no trigger.
It's complicated, but basically: my role has a built-in ability that auto-triggered on D3's start. This is why I said that I'd be conftown today.

However, it is not a public ability that would reveal me as town. It's a private ability. This does not negate the statement I made, though. Just because it's not public doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'll be revealing it soon enough. Just not at this very moment, when I'm catching up.

I call bs

Vote: mastin
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2917, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2915, vezokpiraka wrote:
Also my ability
stops working in LyLo
so as long as I'm a double voter we know we aren't in LyLo.

Excuse me but...How is that a town modifier?

Have you read the game?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2920, Xtoxm wrote:I have not.

Why not? Right now it just reads like your making comments to make comments and this point in the game many are trying to think about the theme and outguess the mod, you know better then that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Frogger who did you fuse with last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

@rR:
It's not like you explain why your fine lynching over half the players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Weird questions.
RR how is it that you and frogger targetted each other last night? I don't recall seeing you two state you were going to do so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3076 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks frogger and trench.

@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
I see nothing town from her this game.
Tell me besides, if you can, what you know or implying should I follow what you say?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3083, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:Thanks frogger and trench.

@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
Tell me besides, if you can, what you know or implying should I follow what you say?

You don't think her attempted case on fro99er is town? I mean, i think it's a shit case, but I think it's a pretty town play, seems typical of mastin in her approach to things(for what that's worth).

About the second part of your post, I'm thinking. Not ignoring, considering, deciding how much information it's best to share.

-Cerb

pedit: vezok: From our large PT I had with the TW's, the header of it indicated that none of the members of said alliance were a fusion. That leads me to conclude that yes, portions of large alliance can be fused, with all benefits gained thereof.

grapes: Naw, i think our mafia play styles don't click together well. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and if the occasion ever came to meet outside of this medium, both our lives would be enriched as a result. ^^

That horrible speculation crap!
No I didn't see a town mind set. Trying to outguess the mod is the worst.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3091, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3089, farside22 wrote:
In post 3083, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:Thanks frogger and trench.

You don't think her attempted case on fro99er is town? I mean, i think it's a shit case, but I think it's a pretty town play, seems typical of mastin in her approach to things(for what that's worth).

About the second part of your post, I'm thinking. Not ignoring, considering, deciding how much information it's best to share.

-Cerb

pedit: vezok: From our large PT I had with the TW's, the header of it indicated that none of the members of said alliance were a fusion. That leads me to conclude that yes, portions of large alliance can be fused, with all benefits gained thereof.

grapes: Naw, i think our mafia play styles don't click together well. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and if the occasion ever came to meet outside of this medium, both our lives would be enriched as a result. ^^

That horrible speculation crap!
No I didn't see a town mind set. Trying to outguess the mod is the worst.

Well yes, but I feel like you're letting your bias against that method of scum hunting get in the way of noting the fact that she did, in fact, do more than just prod dodge.

-Cerb

Would you let me get away with making one crappy case and do nothing else?
If so please let me know so I can stalk you in a game after this if your town.
I'll be happy to do that.

Anyways I promised vezo is look back at frogger. He made an interesting comment in our pt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Vote: grapes

Cooldog is another one I'd lynch and sonic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3102, mastin2 wrote:Also,
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
Fuck you, farside.

NOT ONLY was my doing nothing a FACTOR OF REAL FUCKING LIFE (thus, NULL AND NOT AN INDICATOR OF MY ALIGNMENT), but I spent ALMOST ALL OF DAY FUCKING TWO POSTING.

No, seriously. I was inactive for, what? A few days? At most. The rest of day two? POSTING ON WHAT I WAS SEEING. Alright, let's be extra-generous and call my posts about "blah, blah, nothing's changed" not relevant commentary even though, frankly, that was a perfectly accurate statement. STILL leaves me with HALF THE DAMN DAY PHASE. Where I was giving a readslist. Giving scumreads. Townreads. And commentary on posts as they were coming up. And, yes. Raising fucking hell about Frogger, and defending the SHIT out of Replace-in and Constantine.

So legitimately, fuck you.

/out of time.

Take it down a notch, yo.
<3

You case reasoning is out guessing the mod.
You want to get bitching for calling your play lackluster knock yourself out. I'm not the only player looking at you as doing shit fucking all this game.
Let's do a hypothetical because you know I love them.
What happens if frogger is town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3105, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3104, farside22 wrote:Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Quick why on all three? I don't disagree, i just want to hear your thoughts, and see where the threshold is that's greater than the level fro99er is at. :)

Cooldog: push one case and since then done little and isn't pushing that case today.
Basically his scum read on ric reads fake.

Grapes: lying very low on the radar. I've seen town graoes and he is more active then this with a train of thought and pushing scum reads harder then this. In short meta.

Sonic: I'm used to sonic doing something crazy to get reads. This isn't perfect but I don't see any other scum read other then frogger from him. Mostly this is gut scum read that is hard to get past for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3109, grapes wrote:hey farside what's your read on the xtoxm slot? did you get anything out of the couple of boo posts?

A bunch of nothing.

In post 3110, NicCage wrote:
In post 3104, farside22 wrote:Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Nooo ur doin it all wrong
Cept Cooldog

Why.

grapes wrote:
In post 3108, farside22 wrote:
Grapes: lying very low on the radar. I've seen town graoes and he is more active then this with a train of thought and pushing scum reads harder then this. In short meta.

>grapes
>active

lol

Scummy troll
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also just for the read grapes voted frogger day 2 and hasn't said anything this game day and as I pointed out the case on sky was just repeated twice to look active while adding nothing to the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3120, NicCage wrote:Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.
And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.

Should I bother quoting how much sonic's push on frogger day 2 was based on froggers claim and ika's action and nothing else or can I smack you for making me point that out.
It is for fact wayyyyyy much more then frogger has done.
In regards to grapes, why hasn't he voted frogger if he feels that way?
Why is he saving convo for the pt and being a trollish ass here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Go fuck yourself rr.
None of my post are scummy. If you don't like my comments that's one thing, giving my opinion of mastin is not scummy.
Getting one case from her is not town in my view if that hasn't been fucking clear this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3131, Reasonably Rational wrote:One last thing. Vezok is probably scum. He keeps appearing to be trying to break the game by flavor and pushing townies to the gallows. His double vote going away at end game takes role reasons to exclude him from the scum list away and after that we're just left with worthless content and him pushing townies to mislynches. That's bad. He's probably scum.

Love, still with fresh cookies and warm milk,
Drixx

Well he defended mastin to me in our pt pretty hard and pointed to sonic to me day 2.

But I'll just do nothing the rest of this game for you since that is so fucking town.

Vote: sonic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3134, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3132, farside22 wrote:Go fuck yourself rr.
None of my post are scummy. If you don't like my comments that's one thing, giving my opinion of mastin is not scummy.
Getting one case from her is not town in my view if that hasn't been fucking clear this game.

Now that's an interesting reaction. Let me paraphrase myself: "Farside has made some scummy looking posts,
but they would have had to come from scum not paying attention to the game
, so not sure what to make of it."

That was 100% reaction test and you seem to have taken it hook, line and sinker. I don't believe it's possible to have reacted to that any scummier.

What's even more amusing is that you were given a hint as to which posts we found scummy with the whole underlined part there, but you immediately jump to your push on mastin as the only reason we would get a scum vibe. Actually it was that you somehow had no idea that we and Fro99er set up our fusion in several messages yesterday which first got our attention.

Also, what's with the profane nastiness? Life got you down? We've got warm cookies and milk. Turn that frown upside down ... it's a
game
after all.

Love, even though we don't possess the correct anatomical parts to "go fuck ourselves" as you ordered,
Drixx

Whatever.

I told vezo I'm staying away from this thread.
You think you got a I got you post, vote me and then go look in the mirror after I'm lynched to see how little you've paid attention to the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #218) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3134, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3132, farside22 wrote:Go fuck yourself rr.

Now that's an interesting reaction. Let me paraphrase myself: "Farside has made some scummy looking posts,
but they would have had to come from scum not paying attention to the game
, so not sure what to make of it."

That was 100% reaction test and you seem to have taken it hook, line and sinker. I don't believe it's possible to have reacted to that any scummier.

What's even more amusing is that you were given a hint as to which posts we found scummy with the whole underlined part there, but you immediately jump to your push on mastin as the only reason we would get a scum vibe. Actually it was that you somehow had no idea that we and Fro99er set up our fusion in several messages yesterday which first got our attention.

Also, what's with the profane nastiness? Life got you down? We've got warm cookies and milk. Turn that frown upside down ... it's a
game
after all.

Love, even though we don't possess the correct anatomical parts to "go fuck ourselves" as you ordered,
Drixx

Ftfr all you've bitch at with me is mastin so that is the only thing that made sense that you were implying anything scummy from me and second I have ADD. That's public knowledge I don't read every little thing people post.
In the future calling people out about not paying attention and I see mutiple people not paying attention will puss me off and tell you to go fuck your self any day of the week.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3138, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3127, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

For the sake of the game state, either Sonic X or Fro99er need to be lynched today, and since we believe that Fro99er is town, then the logical move is to take Sonic X to the gallows today. It's possible that's a Town v. Town situation, but it has read to me like either one or the other of them was scum going back as far as I can recall having formed an opinion on their spat, and since Fro99er has the different pieces of weak evidence plus a personal town read from us, Sonic is like to be scum, in our opinion.

this is stupid

are you not going to listen to mastina that frogger is scum? i dont know how else to help you. frogger is sitting there bullshitting "you can't lynch me if you have no case!!" which is a typical scum reaction to being caught but town is too dumb

i can compromise on fuzzy but theres 5 votes on frogger 0 on fuzzy, i'm taking the frog

i can also remove farside. shes remarkably useless and bad here. that vote on me? super bad

And there is the omgus from sonic since I've been calling him scum since day 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3143, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3141, farside22 wrote:
In post 3138, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3127, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

For the sake of the game state, either Sonic X or Fro99er need to be lynched today, and since we believe that Fro99er is town, then the logical move is to take Sonic X to the gallows today. It's possible that's a Town v. Town situation, but it has read to me like either one or the other of them was scum going back as far as I can recall having formed an opinion on their spat, and since Fro99er has the different pieces of weak evidence plus a personal town read from us, Sonic is like to be scum, in our opinion.

this is stupid

are you not going to listen to mastina that frogger is scum? i dont know how else to help you. frogger is sitting there bullshitting "you can't lynch me if you have no case!!" which is a typical scum reaction to being caught but town is too dumb

i can compromise on fuzzy but theres 5 votes on frogger 0 on fuzzy, i'm taking the frog

i can also remove farside. shes remarkably useless and bad here. that vote on me? super bad

And there is the omgus from sonic since I've been calling him scum since day 2.

omgus is a town action

No it's not
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Not even close
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3148, Sonic X wrote:im in a "Hydra" with zzzx. you want to tell me that omgus is not a town action? back that shit up

It's null no mater what.

You back up only town does it and I show you scum doing it and then what do you have?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sonic is flailing and using others cases so he won't be lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3153, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3150, farside22 wrote:
In post 3148, Sonic X wrote:im in a "Hydra" with zzzx. you want to tell me that omgus is not a town action? back that shit up

It's null no mater what.

You back up only town does it and I show you scum doing it and then what do you have?

if its null then why did you complain about it? are you just trying to discredit me with something "null"?

You said it was town only action.
I said no it isn't.
Your the one claiming something fakse, not me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3158 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3155, Sonic X wrote:theres nothing wrong with using others cases. why must i make my own? waste time.

and i have already made my own, just so you know. so dont bs me

The same bs that had nothing new.
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3161 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3157, Sonic X wrote:i didnt say its a town only action

i said it was a town action

and i can say this because i am in a hydra wtih zzzx

There is no difference.
It is still a null action, not town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3159, NicCage wrote:
I am Pearl, last night I watched farside and she was visited only by Frogger

He has lied about his role and is scum. Ricastle can confirm that is what I was going to do.

STOP

Okay

Vote: frogger

As I stated at day start I asked grapes why I could not target him.
I was told my ability failed and that something prevented my action from occurring.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #228) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way nic I have not talk to vezo but I'm good with us and you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #229) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to hear it from vezo how right he was.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looked over some stuff and I'm going here first.

Vote: cooldog

No poke toon to the xtoxm votes either
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3230, grapes wrote:
In post 3228, NicCage wrote:He seems disengaged, but it doesn't feel genuine to me; it feels very self-serving and I think it's more likely coming from a lazy scum mindset than lazy town. I feel town would be more likely to admit they're lost, rather than accuse the town of poor play during a period when people are actually motivated, and bringing up a shoddy and poorly thought out case at the end of D2 in order to look like they are engaged with the game instead of actually engaging with it.

I will admit that his ricastle case seems a little odd for scum to make since it would attract a lot of negative attention, but I don't think we are seeing CooLDoG playing optimally as scum; I view it as a blunder on his part.

outside that one interaction we talked about that really did look scum/scum the rest not so much

another look and it felt like frogger actually cared about how he appeared to cooldog - he was really uhm, what's the word...formal about who he voted day 2 and took extra care to vote for someone him and cool agreed on

Frogger wasn't that way with RR and I think rr is town.
In post 3232, grapes wrote:oh wait yea it was day 2, day 3 was just really fast lol

also scum were pretty confident farside was a gem it seems, not sure what to gather from that, though

I have a theory about this I discussed with vezo and nicccage.
It's something I'm keeping a eye on currently
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3254 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3251, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3233, grapes wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
say things
Were you paying attention to yesterday? Xtoxm said plenty.

Btw, my readslist goes something like:
Reasonably Rational
Sonic X
NicCage
grapes
farside22 (admittedly mainly off of her being Frogger's target for the block)
Cooldog
Trench Warfare (mainly this low purely because of how WRONG Titus has been; hard-defending scum and lynching town comes to mind)
vezok
Fuzzy
Maxwell

In obvious order. I went into detail about each of these quite a lot, and will bring them up in-thread as necessary. But we can start with Maxwell, who is the likely reason Skybird died (Maxwell was in an alliance and Skybird's power is sometimes akin to a cop in strength), has defended scum, pushed town, and generally been taking stereotypical scum stances hidden only by the thin veil of a seemingly-sincere tone.

I still think vezo is town.
I know my read of frogger sucked, but vezo brought points to me in our pt that made me think.

You don't have xtoxm on the list, where does he stand?
Also I looked at the beer wagon and I'm leaning on xtoxm or hermit as scum on that wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Well max goes with my theory I have so
Vote: max

Xtoxm: I find it hard to believe in a game this big there wasn't one scum on the beer wagon day 1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3293, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3289, vezokpiraka wrote:@mastin: Did you specifically got pizza? Or you just know that someone visited you?
It was, specifically, pizza. Delivered to me during N3.

I put absolutely zero stock in that being town.

Why?
I think I've seen only one scum fruit vendor but most of the time it's town.
Vezo thinks the flavor makes no sense
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

From what I understand about fuzzy he claimed more then one character but is only a fruit vendor is what sounds made up.

My theory was in regards to being targeted night 2.
It seemed a bit odd that it happened the same day I sent maxwell a message through the mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3307, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gee, thanks for the compliment, TSO.

Farside: Fuzzy said he has another ability (that activates in an alliance, I assume), that he hasn't revealed yet.

That message you sent that just told me you were able to send messages?

Yes but you made it clear you knew characters from the show early on and frogger targeting me makes no sense to me since I wasn't scum reading him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm surprised you care about anyone else's oppinion
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3311, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm pretty sure Fro99er targeted you because he thought you were a gem. That's the only way his powers would work.

PEDIT: Farside laying down shade, oh man

Why would he think that?
I got nothing night 1 so why would he think that?

I'm not throwing shade.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3313, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I was kidding about the shade. I just thought it was funny, I didn't think you meant anything by it.

And: I have no idea why he would think that. Why would you sending me a message make you a target? Don't answer that, by the way.

Because you got info to give you scum buddy that no one else knew.
I didn't even tell vezo about it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3320 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

I bugged the mod with my confusion on that too.
Did I say it day 1 too?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3327 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

I still think cooldog is scum here. I'm torn between 3 other players after that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3355 (isolation #242) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3328, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Who are these players? Do you actually think I'm scum, or was it just your theory?

You are part of the 3.
You haven't really done much since day 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3356 (isolation #243) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm holding firm to my scum read on xtoxm that long post was awful.
I'd do 1 for 1 on that crap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #244) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3357, Xtoxm wrote:Farside confirmed forgotten how to read me :(

Your points were snide and completely irrelevant to what was said in the game.
If you have become bad town suddenly I would be very disappointed in you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #245) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3359, Xtoxm wrote:</3

Not irrelevant.

He's been wagoned and responded to it with falsehoods and failed to claim in timely manner. That is objectively scummy.

He was at L-1 for a period and is still at L-2. Lack of claim is likely due to him not having his fakeclaim prepared. Town tends to claim much quicker when faced with imminent lynch. Or at least make a statement about how it's
really
important that their role not be revealed.

I disagree.
I have done the opposite myself so I consider it null.
Also.

Using quotes like you did here is very unclear who you are talking to and where you got the quotes from.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3364 (isolation #246) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3363, Trench Warfare wrote:How about no? We know scum have decent flavorclaims because of Rose.

Rose was outted because the claim was flawed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #247) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I think most of the important role claims have happened already.
I could be wrong because I don't know the show.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3385 (isolation #248) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to go with my main scum read and be yelled at by everyone.

Vote: cooldog
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3402 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

If the choice is between max and fuzzy only I'd vote max.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3404 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think max is at l1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3408 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3406, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Trench when did you role copMastin??? Are you saying that you and Marquis are role cop. Also do you need to aly to role cop someone?
Also answerd the question a few times already but I will answer again. Yes my I need to aly to use this power so I would have to be allies with Nic to use my power on him

I'd really like a response from trench about the Rolecop claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3410, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3408, farside22 wrote:I'd really like a response from trench about the Rolecop claim.
My answer if Titus were playing solo: (Psst, that probably says something.)
My answer if TSO were playing solo: Eh, we've got plenty of similar/overlapping roles claimed already, and they can't
all
have one be town and the other scum. (Especially not when there are three instead of two; that'd mean an infinitely more likely probability of at least two town.)

Overall answer: though the answer interests me, I think that overall TW is more likely to be town than not given everything out there.

Overlapping?

I'm probably missing something because I'm tired right now but I don't recall players that hav claimed the same ability exactly,
What bothers me a bit is because froggers ability is that similar to an rb but more specific and often then others who are one shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3413 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Max is at l-2

I'm sticking with who I have and if anyone wants to change or talk do so now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #254) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that claim is crap.
I did nothing night 3 except ally/fuse with vezo and nic.

Looks like vezo wants someone new to be with.
:(

I plan on voting max so finish making plans.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3485 (isolation #255) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Huh I think I was wrong about the vote count but I'm waiting for the mod to verify.

Also the fuzzy push is terrible just my 2 cents
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3488 (isolation #256) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3486, grapes wrote:who isn't currently sure of who they're aligning with?

I'm not sure.
Vezo wants to go with sonic and I'm waiting on nic to get back to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #257) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3491, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3476, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm extremely frustrated and phone posting. Not frustrated about the game, more so about my current RL situation.

Varsoon, I'll be V/LA for the next couple days til I sort this out.

Still may have limited phone access, though!

I'm not happy with the fact that this day is 100% ending in a town Lynch, and I blame myself for not being around like I normally am.

Anyways, I'm Watermelon Steven, motion detector. N1 was grapes, N2 Skybird, N3 Fro99er. No actions N1, actions on the other two nights. Not gonna be here again until late tonight so its whatever.

Watermelon Steven is...a weird claim, to say the least.

Farside, his claim isn't a straight guilty, because motion detector triggers if the target performs an action, or is the target of an action, so if you were targeted by something you wouldn't necessarily know you were targeted.

-Cerb

That is pretty useless role if that is accurate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3505 (isolation #258) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

The commuter was non consecutive.

Vote: max
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3528 (isolation #259) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3524, grapes wrote:
In post 3517, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I guess it is possible for Fuzzy and Maxwell to both be scum

I'd ask what changed besides the inevitableness of maxwells position that made you take the jump in your read on him between your last string of posts until now.

But you'd probably just say 'gut' again..

I still have hermit in my scum pile but I get the impression mastin is in charge and everyone that disagree's with her is wrong.

Fuzzy: you want to allign tonight? You can't help me but I would like to chat with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3561 (isolation #260) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo you may as well stay with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #261) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3562, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3561, farside22 wrote:Vezo you may as well stay with me.

Actually, farside, would you be willing to ally/fuse with me? After I use my conftowning tomorrow, assuming I survive(which I don't really expect, but, ya know, i'm hopeful) you at least could talk with sure knowledge that I'm town.

-Cerb

Sure.
Maybe I can get fresh prespective
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3566 (isolation #262) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3565, NicCage wrote:Well if far is going with RR you guys might as well toss me fuzzy, I can probably make better use of his motivate than sonic

I like this idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3592 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo: get something from cool. He is not a useless player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

I volunteered but rr would be a nice change.
Hermit is scum so all I hear when I read his post is crap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think nic should be with fuzzy and I think fuzzy is town. But I think people have put me on ignore
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3616 (isolation #266) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3614, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote fuzzy

This needs death more than maxwell.

Wtf fuzzy is town dude
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3621 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3617, Sonic X wrote:do you know something we don't?

I don't see him as scummy.
There is no case on him that I noticed and so far he's been pretty open this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #268) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just need to verify something but my scum reads are pretty much in line with hermit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3681 (isolation #269) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I just thought about something.

Nic: you can still talk did you use your power last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3682 (isolation #270) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I made one mistake I agree with hermit minus fuzzy he is still town in my book.
Xtoxm, trench, cooldog.
That's where I stand currently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3686 (isolation #271) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo was is dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3689 (isolation #272) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3688, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I think we should lynch between Trench Warfare, Cooldog, and Fuzzy today. Maybe Xtoxm, who could be lurking his way to victory. The guy doesn't say enough to get an effective read on him though.

I think xtoxm as well.
I told RR but I'll say it here I would like sonic to hold off on doing anything until nic cage says if he has info.

Thanks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3709 (isolation #273) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

There was a role in Harry potter mafia but if someone target mastin I'll not go further with this thought process.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #274) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: trench

I'm just going to keep voting those im scum reading and it's not fuzzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #275) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

My curiousity got the best of me.

Waits patiently
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3796 (isolation #276) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3795, Trench Warfare wrote:Farside, what are you waiting on? Seriously dude. My VCA says you're town, so let's talk. What's your problem?

Sonic knows.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3799 (isolation #277) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well you tw pushed more on fuzzy then max day 4 which is why you are my biggest scum read right now.
Plus I don't find fuzzy scummy.
I'd also vote cooldog FTR.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3800 (isolation #278) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3798, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3791, Trench Warfare wrote:@Cerb, Look at the title of the YouTube video I put in chat.

And that doesn't apply to others? You said yourself that if there are two slots wit the same power, you believe one must be scum. I'm just saying your disagreement with me on the subject we discussed in our pt is displaying some cognitive dissonance.

Grapes, I know why he wants to be targeted. Can you give me a non obvious hint about the reason he gave you?

-Cerb

Pedit: farside, pt...what am I missing here?

Read pt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3857 (isolation #279) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:03 am

Post by farside22 »

That is wrong
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3882 (isolation #280) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I think this is the first day I don't feel like the red headed step child.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3883 (isolation #281) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Sonic I don't know if what I will say will change your thoughts but I know for sure hermit was not responsible for the kill last night
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3885 (isolation #282) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3884, T S O wrote:mafia mum will you pleaseee explain your scumread on us

Your claim is suspicious to me.
You pushed fuzzy as scum over max and titus knows damn fucking well them not voting each other means Jack shit.
Weak pushes and based on my POE I have you, cooldog and xtoxm as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3889 (isolation #283) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3886, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Everyone, please roleclaim and share your action history. This may help us narrow the lynch pool, and usually there is always clues in the actions by day five.

I'd love to see cooldog claim
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3967 (isolation #284) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3947, Metal Sonic wrote:Rr have you received the message

Yes.

I think cooldog is scum with tw but I think rr is stubborn sometimes.
Not that I have room to talk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3983 (isolation #285) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm putting rr on ignore.
No offense I know you are confirmed town but im sticking with my scum read on tw and cooldog
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4010 (isolation #286) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Can we please not explode this game is all I'm asking.
I'd like to see mastin's view on everything said, please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #287) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4012, Trench Warfare wrote:Well yeah I didn't repeat every post in the main thread in the pt. Also since you never enquired about 410 further, I figured we were on the same wavelength. I am far from psychic. Also, D2 I had zero intention on telling you Sonic's cloning ability. If I did, he would be dead I thought because I was convinced Hermit was scum. I may play with fire but I am no idiot. I claimed because I thought Sonic could replicate me. Then again having a near never ending Doctor would be OP.

After I targeted Sonic, he didn't hint at being able to duplicate my power. I found that odd but the mod is likely doing a technical reading. I didn't use an ability on Sonic, I merely gave him one.

Umm sonic did you get targetted by tw?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #288) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Also as a role cop wouldn't you be told what is role is?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4017 (isolation #289) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4015, Trench Warfare wrote:I didn't target Sonic with my rolecop. I didn't need to. My rolecop is once per season finale.

I targeted Sonic with an invention. That's why I said I gave Sonic an ability rather than used an ability on him.

Ah
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #290) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1428, Varsoon wrote:
"You want to get a fresh pizza right out of the oven, but you don't want to seem too desperate, right? Well, there's no need to be ashamed. Just walk right in and ask. That's what I always do."
-Steven,
Lars and the Cool Kids

VOTECOUNT 1.27 - LYNCH

Beer (
LYNCH
):
Replace in, NicCage, Fluminator, Marquis, vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Skybird, Sonic X, Bins, Grapes

fro99er (4):
Beer, Trench Warfare, Ricastle, Cheetory6
Replace in (3):
TunnelWarriors, MaxwellPuckett, CooLDoG
Bins (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
SonicX (1):
fro99er

Not Voting (2):
Mastin2, Reasonably Rational

With 20 Alive, it took 11 to Lynch.
Flavor incoming soon~<3

Just keeping the day 1 lynch as a reminder
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #291) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay so I see why TW has either hermit or Xtoxm as scum. I think there is scum between one at least.
I still think cooldog is scum. I promised I wouldn't push that today but I'm not promising that tomorrow.

I'm still thinking Xtoxm is scum here. He is really being too quiet for me. idk I don't recall hermit being this dumb before.

I'm really torn between the 2.

I'm going with my gut on who I think is scum there.

vote: Xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4028 (isolation #292) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4023, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4019, Trench Warfare wrote:Sonic's still town. He's cleared by VCA.

The absolute pool for lynching for me is anyone but Farside, Sonic, me or RR.

Only one of you/Hermit is scum.
Only one of Mastina/Xtoxm is scum.

Given Xtoxm claimed that one of he and Mastina had a night ability, unless I misread something, then he should be lynched. If I have misunderstood something, I'd prefer Hermit as you would be forced to refill Sonic which means town has another gladiate and scum can't push mislynches.. I strongly favor resolving the 1 v 1s that have emerged in my VCA.

Cooldog is more of a consensus lynch.

This post is completely absurd. You're scum. You are a lawyer and you know the difference between having guesses at what abilities might want to be targeted and displaying knowledge of exactly what a role is. You demonstrated that you knew
exactly
what Sonic did. You knew he would get farside's refiller ability, and then after that get his gladiate refilled. Your referring to him as confirmed town when nothing he has claimed is confirmed is even more absurd. Do you think if you repeat it enough times, nobody will realize?

VCA doesn't clear people. VCA is a combination of large scale probability based upon observations of a large sample of games, along with assumptions about how psychology creates patterns in scum voting behavior. While VCA can help you sort and find people who look scummy because of those things, all it really does is sort. You don't make a case out of VCA because, as anyone with a graduate level degree
should
know, you cannot apply large scale probability theories to individual cases, and you cannot depend upon any single human being to line up with an observed psychological trend. The most VCA can do is put you on the trail of people who have things that make them likely to be scum from a meta view. You then have to actually make a case. It's not a voodoo cure all.

Further, your pairings are just dumb. Xtoxm and Mastin are ironclad logically town. Not a single person in the game has even tried to poke a hole in the logic for why they're town.

And what's up with the misdirection? Xtoxm didn't claim he had a night ability, or that Mastin did. That's classic intentional misdirection with some CYA thrown in with that "unless I misread" and "Unless I misunderstood" bullshit you threw in there.

And that last bit is just pathetic. Really? You are going to try and save yourself by trying to start a counterwagon on Cooldog? How about we get a claim out of him yeah?

@Farside - Unless you can point out the flaw in our logic for why Xtoxm and Mastin are both town, you shouldn't vote for Xtoxm. It makes you look really scummy. Titus argues one of them has to be scum because they both got to talk to us on day 3 and according to her you can't have two of the same role on the same alignment ... even if it's a delayed one way masonry, LOL. She says this while asking us to believe that there are two town rolecops.

Rr: this is a large game and looking at the day 1 vote count I find it impossible to believe there wasn't at least one scum on that wagon.
I mean if you want to show me a large game with no scum day 1 I'll consider not voting xtoxm.
I already told you I found the spot scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #293) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4027, Reasonably Rational wrote:Implicit in the logical chain that concludes with Titus learned your role because you are scum together and You told her, Sonic, is that Titus has told
some
truth in terms of abilities and limits.

You gladiate Titus and she flips scum and the abilities are different than she claimed, there are loads of ways that leads to it being either significantly
less
likely that you are scum all the way to
completely unlikely
. You are the most logical explanation for the knowledge she displayed which she could not have had legitimately.

@Everyone - Anything Titus says is complete WIFOM at this point. She is caught scum with a defense of "He asked people to target him with abilities, so
of course
I knew he got to copy/steal people's roles if they used them on him" to explain the slip. The post she most recently made was oily in its scumminess and totally self serving. She refers to VCA as if it's some magical cure all but doesn't actually show it. She refers to things that never happened as misdirection. She appeals to try and get a wagon on someone that almost everyone has said seems scummy at one time or another.

I mean ... Farside thought TW was scummy before we ever shared our case ... but after that post voted for someone who is logically as close to conftown as it is possible to be short of an investigative clear. Don't let Titus wriggle out of being caught red handed. The explanation is complete bullshit. There's no way on earth that Titus figured out Sonic's role based upon "please target me townies" with so much confidence that she would make those posts. Those posts demonstrate actual concrete knowledge of his role. Furthermore, the defense is completely undermined by the fact that she claims to have told TSO what sonic's role was, but TSO felt that our case necessitated real life contact to get Titus on while she was driving to defend. If it really was simply just that She/They had figured out his role, TSO would have just said that.

I still have a scum read on titus I just want to discuss the one I suspect and if the only reason your town reading xtoxm is for the one reason alone.....I may actual start screaming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4031 (isolation #294) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4030, grapes wrote:scum on the day 1 wagon is sonic or xtoxm

Can you explain why your scum reading sonic?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4044 (isolation #295) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yea only the one reason.

I'm not going to rant.
I'm not going to bitch but eventually someone can smack rr.
He may not have get it today and maybe not the next lynch but God I hope lylo he gets a clue.

Vote: tw
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4047 (isolation #296) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yea I'm not doing insults.
Not in the least.
Nice of you to vote xtoxm and add nothing to the game once again
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4049 (isolation #297) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Unvote

Not sure if that was the hammer but checking something in case it isn't
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4058 (isolation #298) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

The vote on titus without being involved is fucking crap.
Guess what so was cool dogs vote on freeking fuzzy.

But what do I know.

Vote: xtoxm

You think I'm scummy then lynch me. You sure as shit don't care about my views
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #299) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4059, Sonic X wrote:Farside ally wit me tonight

Sure.

I can't handle talking to the brick wall that is town reading a player for one freeking reason.

Seriously. :facepalm:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4063 (isolation #300) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4061, Xtoxm wrote:Btw, if this does turn out to be multiball then it's 3:3 and Farside needs to be reconsidered.

Bahahahaga
This is desperate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #301) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm about ready to cry.
Maybe just throw up my hands at this point.
Where is nic. I need a sane person to talk to rr about there thought on xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #302) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4068, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just check the message you sent Sonic. It should become clear

-Cerb

Are you talking to me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4072 (isolation #303) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4071, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, farside, relax. :( don't get frustrated. I think I'm just not communicating it very well. :/ sonic, what I'm talking about has nothing to do with YOU except you delivered the knowledge to myself and farside, and it should be USED on you. Not the motivate.

-Cerb

Got it.

I think your crazy but if that is what it takes I endorse it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4073 (isolation #304) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm probably going to revote tw.
I just thought of something but I'll wait
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4075 (isolation #305) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'll go with sonic tonight.
Also I'm waiting for mastin to chime in
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Based on what I know I'm back to saying hermit is scum and cooldog.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4082 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Hahahaha.
I called him a brick wall.

But something he said makes sense enough for me to call hermit scum.

Vote: hermit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4092 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not fucking town reading tw.
I'm narrowing things down.
But please let me do fuck all in this game and call me town.

That is to rr.

I'm going fucking lurk the rest of this game because apparently that fucking okay to do as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4096 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Here rr can have my sheep vote too because apparently having a fucking different view and trying to see the game as a whole is scummy too.

Vote: tw

No one can talk anymore. Just sheep rr.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not following tw. Yes they said they checked the VCA.
I did day 1 only and I haven seen all town on a town wagon in a large game.
That is it.
Nothing more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4103 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #312) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm unvoting so fuzzy can do something.
I hope that's okay.
You know being targwtted by scum and giving my view on why I think some is scum is not enough to be just left alone in this freeking game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4109 (isolation #313) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Just so you understand rr.
There are 2 players that are doing fuck all you called town.
I don't think the way out that you did but for 2 players you call town based on that. They are useless and one I'm used to doing that, the other is a better player then this and I'll be even more blunt.
If this game has one alternate win condition I'm unaware of I will be pissed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #314) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Fair enough sonic.
I'll drop that as a reason then
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #315) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to quote what the mod posted about the ability that frogger had that rr is mid remembering.

During the Climax phase, you may target a player--if that player is a Gem, they will be unable to be killed or perform any actions during the Climax phase.
This effect will also and any
FUSION
that player is a part of.
This ability has no effect on Human or Other characters.

I bolded the important part.
Also if someone who is rr actual read the start of day 3 I said I wasn't in an alliance at the start with vezo. I think the mod got confused when frogger targetted me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4135 (isolation #316) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Sonic since you claimed would you mind please saying what you win condition is please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4143 (isolation #317) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 am

Post by farside22 »

My biggest issue with tw is the fuzzy push. I don't get it, the kid is bleeding town.
On a personal level I'd like to see cooldog lynched.
I think he is lurking scum and during the maxwell wagon be said nothing and votes fuzzy for fuck all reasons
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4144 (isolation #318) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:41 am

Post by farside22 »

After reviewing some notes tw and cooldog are top 2 with hermit as my comical 3rd option
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4146 (isolation #319) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

IDC
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #320) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4149, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 4143, farside22 wrote:My biggest issue with tw is the fuzzy push. I don't get it, the kid is bleeding town.
On a personal level I'd like to see cooldog lynched.
I think he is lurking scum and during the maxwell wagon be said nothing and votes fuzzy for fuck all reasons

I don't see Fuzzy bleeding town. He's spouted absolute gibberish today but not claiming to have reread the thread, he defended Maxwell yesterday, Maxwell wouldn't vote Fuzzy, he's wanting to fish my claim. Fuzzy is doing calisthenics to support RR's absurd scumread.

You didn't support maxwell.
Scum know who each other are and bussing makes more sense given the situation.
Hermit spouts gibberish too but you aren't pushing him.
Fuzzy is trying to figure the game out.

I want a claim from you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4168 (isolation #321) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's get off the dating game for a moment.

Frogger lynch was pushed by mastin.
She is a string town read and I wish she'd do more.
I told rr my feeling about xtoxm and frankly I still think he has done nothing this game.
I get what your saying sonic about frogger lynch but either fuzzy or max was going to be lynched that day it makes no sense not to push each other at that point for distance.
Titus hydra voted and pushed fuzzy over max and to me that reads more scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4173 (isolation #322) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4169, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4168, farside22 wrote:I get what your saying sonic about frogger lynch but either fuzzy or max was going to be lynched that day it makes no sense not to push each other at that point for distance.
Titus hydra voted and pushed fuzzy over max and to me that reads more scummy.

i don't understand. are you saying that fuzzy is scum?

I think fuzzy is town. I'm saying them not voting each other isn't scummy which is what titus pushed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4174 (isolation #323) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4170, Sonic X wrote:i need to check something. i'm looking at your read of xtoxm. something is not right here, i agree.

I think he has a scum quality but rr has a point but not enough to say omg he is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #324) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Could we lynch cooldog?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4198 (isolation #325) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

No.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4201 (isolation #326) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4200, Sonic X wrote:its a shame that farside cant write the flavor here

:lol:
I don't know enough about the show for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4206 (isolation #327) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

And FTR after a chat with rr I'll be staying on Tw.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4221 (isolation #328) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4219, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4217, Varsoon wrote:
Klingoncelt replaces into the CooLDoG slot.
Please welcome Klingoncelt to the game <3

Anyway, I read as much as I could, 169 pages is kind of a lot and my eyes are getting blistered. I'll be back tomorrow, well it's already tomorrow in my time zone, so I'll be back after sunrise to finish reading and start playing.

You are crazy.
GL, cooldog left you in a shitty spot just for replacing out this late in the game and not soon.

Seriously it bugged me though
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4271 (isolation #329) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I got titus on one end.
Still say sonic is town and klingoncelt is scum.
I told rr about the wild hair up my ass about xtoxm.
Just saying worthless once again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4272 (isolation #330) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

And just an FYI for the lovely people being lynched or those in the dead thread. My twilight zone game is taking sign ups if you want to join. :p

Rr: what are we waiting for? Is it fuzzy or hermit?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”