mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

That readslist from Maxwell is so full of shit I'm not sure how you could townread it.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:24 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Yeah, I posted a list because I totally remembered that you almost called Beer town because of a readslist day 1. Though I wouldn't call that a readslist, it's more like a 'fuck I suck' list.

How the hell is fuzzy almost confscum? We've already seen that Ricastle wasn't lying about the laser light cannon, that powers match flavour really awesomely, and mastin confirmed that fuzzy really did send her pizza. Fuzzy hasn't lied once, including not lying about the fact that he's keeping a part of his role secret. Like.. provable flavour is a good weapon here. Vezok is mod-confirmed Sadie according to Beer, and Beer was mod-confirmed Lars according to Vezok. That right there is the only reason vezok even gets a townread, and that's because Beer was proven to not be lying with vezok based on his flip.

Like.. fuzzy is a anti-town VI. This has been established. Hell, lynch him before lylo, I probably shouldn't have been arguing against it early game but I have a softspot for lynchbait, but it's nothing but a policy lynch.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:30 am

Post by T S O »

Maxwell's stance on Fuzzy is classic scum-scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:37 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

GGghhhhhhhh you just called that post town. Did 3301 change your mind?

Please tell me how fuzzy is scum. Like, I'm not even arguing against the lynch at this point, I just want someone to admit it's policy and not that he's actually super scum. Come on, someone say it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:38 am

Post by T S O »

Well, I said I'd prefer to lynch Fuzzy, rather than you. But you're probably scum too.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:39 am

Post by T S O »

I am impressed with your scumplay though - all game long you've basically wandered under my radar while I've been gut-townreading you.
-Marquis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

From what I understand about fuzzy he claimed more then one character but is only a fruit vendor is what sounds made up.

My theory was in regards to being targeted night 2.
It seemed a bit odd that it happened the same day I sent maxwell a message through the mod.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gee, thanks for the compliment, TSO.

Farside: Fuzzy said he has another ability (that activates in an alliance, I assume), that he hasn't revealed yet.

That message you sent that just told me you were able to send messages?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3307, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gee, thanks for the compliment, TSO.

Farside: Fuzzy said he has another ability (that activates in an alliance, I assume), that he hasn't revealed yet.

That message you sent that just told me you were able to send messages?

Yes but you made it clear you knew characters from the show early on and frogger targeting me makes no sense to me since I wasn't scum reading him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3302, T S O wrote:Maxwell's stance on Fuzzy is classic scum-scum.
Exactly.
(I'd say including vezok too, but I'm not gonna push that since it'll get me shouted at.)
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm surprised you care about anyone else's oppinion
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I'm pretty sure Fro99er targeted you because he thought you were a gem. That's the only way his powers would work.

PEDIT: Farside laying down shade, oh man
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3311, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm pretty sure Fro99er targeted you because he thought you were a gem. That's the only way his powers would work.

PEDIT: Farside laying down shade, oh man

Why would he think that?
I got nothing night 1 so why would he think that?

I'm not throwing shade.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I was kidding about the shade. I just thought it was funny, I didn't think you meant anything by it.

And: I have no idea why he would think that. Why would you sending me a message make you a target? Don't answer that, by the way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3309, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3302, T S O wrote:Maxwell's stance on Fuzzy is classic scum-scum.
Exactly.
(I'd say including vezok too, but I'm not gonna push that since it'll get me shouted at.)

YES
VEZOK HAS BEEN MY PET SCUMREAD THIS ENTIRE GAME
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

There's nothing like a nice Large where scum are running to the gallows.
-Marquis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3313, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I was kidding about the shade. I just thought it was funny, I didn't think you meant anything by it.

And: I have no idea why he would think that. Why would you sending me a message make you a target? Don't answer that, by the way.

Because you got info to give you scum buddy that no one else knew.
I didn't even tell vezo about it.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3310, farside22 wrote:I'm surprised you care about anyone else's oppinion
I have selfish motivations.

If I pushed vezok too then people would be less inclined to listen to me on Maxwell.

One step at a time, on the other hand, is much easier. Maxwell and Fuzzy are where I'm pushing, emphasis Maxwell.
My academy.
Agnigi
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hey fuzzy, maybe you'd better tell us all your abilities. You're probably not in any particular danger considering the roles that are already out.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Read your own ISO Farside. You referred to the alliance/fusion process as fusion overwhelmingly often. It was obvious to us that you were a gem for a long time. I think we even asked to fuse with you.

I, myself, wanted to sort what it was about my posting style that drove you to hate me with the fire of the sun, and Cerberus wanted to see what sort of benefits we might get from fusing and your subconscious slips had outed you as a gem.

If we saw it, there's no question that someone on the scum team saw it.

Loves,
Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

I bugged the mod with my confusion on that too.
Did I say it day 1 too?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I kinda wanted to see her reaction as well. Reaction test. She has keep claiming that she is town and we got no conf so far. Neither has she seemed interested in doing so.or proven in anyways her claim is true. I got frustrated and decided to reaction test her.

I am half and half on Max, Part of me is thinking he is town that defending me and part of me think Scum defending me.I

I wierded out that RR has claimed Steven and did not get killed last night.if I was scum they would be my number 1 target.

Sonic
I dont know what to say ... I am an 1 shot pizza vender I cant change that. My claim is solid. As Mastin has pointed out the real decison is if I am a town vender or a scum vender.

also what motivation would I have sending it to you?? I cant think of any

Nic
I am a 1x motivator. I think thats whats its called

Night is what you want it to be and there no such thing as time.....
Each night you can target an ally and allow them to get thier 1 shot back. I can do this once per game. However like the pizza thing
I get it back during the season finale. Can be dangerous to scum ...since I can revive aPR. Also can be usefull if I accidently use it on scum. I was hoping to get Nic bc he town in my opinion. I am confused how this is connected to the show. I get the puzza thing but I am confused how this is something the cool kids would have. I admit my knowledge of SU mythos is not good

I like to see you happy in the pizza rain.
I can send anyone a slice of pizza. I can do this once than on season than gain it back during season finale.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by NicCage »

Motivator makes sense to me for the cool kids. There's an episode where they and Steven hang out at night, and at the end they defend Steven's mistakes that night because it's important for people to have fun sometimes. They thought he was getting sort of down with all the seriousness and bad things that he and the gems have had to deal with. Personally I believe that fuzzy's claim makes good sense with the flavor. I don't want to vote him.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Fuzzy, do you have to be an alliance with NicCage to motivate him? Second, how can we suggest or not suggest giving the motivate to a player without outing them as one shot.

P.S. RR or myself are also excellent candidates. Well possibly RR, that depends on a definition.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Onion has several pet reptiles--both a crocodile and a snake.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”