Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

We're doing this today. I do not give a fuck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks frogger and trench.

@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
I see nothing town from her this game.
Tell me besides, if you can, what you know or implying should I follow what you say?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 am

Post by NicCage »

Vezo do you want to ally with me?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

/me grabs some popcorn to watch the in thread hydra dissonance.

no, seriously, stop this guys. Don't blow up the thread with a hydra argument. Go to your PT, resolve this shit, come back, and put your vote somewhere if you really feel you have to, but I really don't think we should be voting for ANYONE just yet, cause...season finale arrangements.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Unvote

We work it out. We are not voting Frogger.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:37 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 3077, NicCage wrote:Vezo do you want to ally with me?

I'll ask farside. I'm not sure who the third guy in our alliance should be.

MOD: If there are two gems and a human or other in an alliance of three people do the gems get their fused abilities?

This is wholly dependent on who targets who. In order for gems to be in a fusion, they must target each other.
Otherwise, they are just in an Alliance with each other.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 am

Post by grapes »

In post 3065, Fro99er wrote:@farside:

Spoiler: frog/RR talk targeting each other
In post 2066, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2065, Trench Warfare wrote:
Vezok, RR and I have decided to neighborize other people tonight. We both agreed that you and I neighborizing would be a good idea. Please tell me if you're interested sooner rather than later, because if you're not, then we need to pick a new person for me to neighborize with.

~ObvTitus

As Titus said above. We'd like to neighborize either Sonic or Frogger, if either party to that snafu at the start of the day would be willing.

-Cerb

In post 2067, Reasonably Rational wrote:Preferably Frogger, btw, but I'd like to discuss things with both of you really.

-Cerb

In post 2094, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2092, Fro99er wrote:Not a fan of Hermit's "Ricastle did it too" so it justifies me attitude. Scum often uses the "oh another townie did it" excuse, and he seems to be misreading or misrepping what was said in your PT.

RR is reading super town as a result of that last post.

Not sure what Cool thinks about your ally proposal to me, but our PT has been pretty sparse...but that's just because he's less active it seems. You'd also have to be ok with my vote following ability.

Yeah, that's fine. I'm pretty damn active...I doubt my vote would be anywhere I didn't want it for any notable amount of time.

-Cerb

In post 2246, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, frogger: Any thoughts on my proposal?

Sonic: you said Light Prism right? Would you object to clarifying if said prism is identified as a gem, or as other, in your PM? I could see it going either way I think.

-Cerb

In post 2247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2246, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, frogger: Any thoughts on my proposal?

Yeah, I'll ally with you. CoolDog hasn't really been too responsive anyway in our PT, so I don't know how much either of us are getting out of that, even though it's been good the times he does respond.

Meh. I'm actually thinking this makes frogger and RR not that likely to be scum together, though. Like they've got a private topic they could of worked this out in and it doesn't really feel awkward on RRs end I guess.

and i kinda like the drixx posts about hounding them in the private topic for some reason

cerb i just think our personalities don't click well

@trench - where did your constantine push disappear to?

and where is constantine, for that matter
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3079, Trench Warfare wrote:VOTE: Unvote

We work it out. We are not voting Frogger.

I agree we'll work it out. But it is highly, highly likely that we will be voting frogger.

I am not placing our vote back on frogger in respect. But it is there in spirit.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 am

In post 3076, farside22 wrote:Thanks frogger and trench.

@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
Tell me besides, if you can, what you know or implying should I follow what you say?

You don't think her attempted case on fro99er is town? I mean, i think it's a shit case, but I think it's a pretty town play, seems typical of mastin in her approach to things(for what that's worth).

About the second part of your post, I'm thinking. Not ignoring, considering, deciding how much information it's best to share.

-Cerb

pedit: vezok: From our large PT I had with the TW's, the header of it indicated that none of the members of said alliance were a fusion. That leads me to conclude that yes, portions of large alliance can be fused, with all benefits gained thereof.

grapes: Naw, i think our mafia play styles don't click together well. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and if the occasion ever came to meet outside of this medium, both our lives would be enriched as a result. ^^
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3078, Reasonably Rational wrote:/me grabs some popcorn to watch the in thread hydra dissonance.

no, seriously, stop this guys. Don't blow up the thread with a hydra argument. Go to your PT, resolve this shit, come back, and put your vote somewhere if you really feel you have to, but I really don't think we should be voting for ANYONE just yet, cause...season finale arrangements.

-Cerb

@RR, You and Us again for chat?

@Farside, Proven liar trumps can't keep their rle straight. I only have one vote.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3081, grapes wrote:@trench - where did your constantine push disappear to?

Speaking for myself, I haven't been here to push it until now. Now that I'm here, I'm too busy pushing frogger. Priorities.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:48 am

Oh, speaking of constantine. Where is he? Did he invade anyones PT?

TW: I don't think there's any objection to that, though Drixx might be wary now cause lighthouse monster thing. :P We haven't spoken since this morning and a lot has happened. We need a third too.

-Cerb
Show

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I will let TSO comment on the third. As long as it's not a scumread of mine, I would be fine with whoever as our third. I have been shutting him out since he came back.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I will let TSO comment on the third. As long as it's not a scumread of mine, I would be fine with whoever as our third. I have been shutting him out since he came back.

~Titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3083, Reasonably Rational wrote:

You don't think her attempted case on fro99er is town? I mean, i think it's a shit case, but I think it's a pretty town play, seems typical of mastin in her approach to things(for what that's worth).

About the second part of your post, I'm thinking. Not ignoring, considering, deciding how much information it's best to share.

-Cerb

pedit: vezok: From our large PT I had with the TW's, the header of it indicated that none of the members of said alliance were a fusion. That leads me to conclude that yes, portions of large alliance can be fused, with all benefits gained thereof.

grapes: Naw, i think our mafia play styles don't click together well. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and if the occasion ever came to meet outside of this medium, both our lives would be enriched as a result. ^^

That horrible speculation crap!
No I didn't see a town mind set. Trying to outguess the mod is the worst.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Honestly, I don't really mind who it is. I've never found neighbourhoods to be particularly insightful or alignment-revealing, especially not player-created. The only benefit of them is probably role-related or something like that, which again is more Titus's area than mine.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:13 am

In post 3089, farside22 wrote:
In post 3083, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

That horrible speculation crap!
No I didn't see a town mind set. Trying to outguess the mod is the worst.

Well yes, but I feel like you're letting your bias against that method of scum hunting get in the way of noting the fact that she did, in fact, do more than just prod dodge.

-Cerb
Show

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:54 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Mastin is town. She's explained why the mod hasn't revealed her as such. Holy shit.

Farside, I get why you're not liking her this game, but she's not doing nothing.

Finally, all of this flavour yelling is giving me a headache.

Also, mastin:
In post 2910, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2882, MaxwellPuckett wrote: If you want a Fro99er lynch, tell us why, because I know there's material for it since there's been Fro99er wagons all game.
I
get
that you're scum, but I'm still going to
MURDER
you.

Nice job taking that one out of context. I was talking to NicCage, who was using a lack of distinction between a fusion based power and an alliance based power as reason for a Fro99er lynch. I said right THERE that I KNOW there's a case, so I was frustrated that he was using that as an excuse. Also I'm frustrated in general by people assuming that this game can be broken by flavour. Frustrated by a lot of things, actually, but whatever.

Anyone care to align with me tonight? Or talk? I want someone to chat with, I'm quickly learning that I make better decisions when it isn't just my own mind. maybe I'd have a good time in a hydra?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3092, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin is town. She's explained why the mod hasn't revealed her as such. Holy shit.

Farside, I get why you're not liking her this game, but she's not doing nothing.

Also, mastin:
In post 2882, MaxwellPuckett wrote: If you want a Fro99er lynch, tell us why, because I know there's material for it since there's been Fro99er wagons all game.
I
get
MURDER
you.

Nice job taking that one out of context. I was talking to NicCage, who was using a lack of distinction between a fusion based power and an alliance based power as reason for a Fro99er lynch. I said right THERE that I KNOW there's a case, so I was frustrated that he was using that as an excuse. Also I'm frustrated in general by people assuming that this game can be broken by flavour. Frustrated by a lot of things, actually, but whatever.

Anyone care to align with me tonight? Or talk? I want someone to chat with, I'm quickly learning that I make better decisions when it isn't just my own mind. maybe I'd have a good time in a hydra?

Show me this so called explanation.

~ObvTitus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 pm

In post 3092, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin is town. She's explained why the mod hasn't revealed her as such. Holy shit.

Also, mastin:
I
get
MURDER
you.

How about this one for our third TW? I'm not scum reading him at least, but he isn't in my omg definitely not scum pile either.

Also, Maxwell, hydras are pretty sweet, especially if both heads are actually going to put in as much time as they would for a game normally, instead of just assuming their partners are going to keep up with things for them. Lots of interesting discussion.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3018, Trench Warfare wrote:Mastina, if you persist on this bullshit that you're conftown, I will claim your ability as much as I can without being really fucking anti-town.
Titus. You're fighting a losing battle.

Not only against me.
Not only against the rest of the town.
Not only against RR.
But also against
your own damn hydra partner

If YOU persist in your anti-town behavior, then you can pretty much count the town out of ever following your lead again. And maybe even lynching you. (Hey, remember...what game was it where you went crazy and got vigged...Street Racers? That game? Yeah. You're doing it again.)

Drop. it.

In post 3037, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just to simplify this btw, these are the slots I could potentially be convinced to vote for today.
MaxwellPuckett
vezokpiraka
CooLDoG
grapes
farside22
Thefuzzylogic99
fro99er -Contingent upon a fucking case that isn't based on bullshit.
There ya go. Helping with it.

As for the Frogger case?
You want it, you can have it.
This will take some time, time which I don't have
right now
. But I'll get you your Frogger case and one-up it! With why I'm reading everyone as I am. (Damn, it's been literally YEARS since I've done that.) Basically, I've got less than 20 minutes of free time, and I'm spending it catching up. After that free time's gone, I have to leave. But when I get back, you can bet yer ass that after I re-catch-up (because duh, you guys talk a lot), I'll be starting it.

In post 3048, grapes wrote:and while you're at it explain why vezok and i both can't be town - this point im more interested to hear for obvious reasons
Basically? Combo of POE and wagon analysis. You'll get more details after I return.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Cerb: I see a lot of hydras arguing, but I also see some that do really well. And yeah, I love discussing games with people, it was useful to talk things over with Skybird in our PT and I'd like more of that.

And sure, I can align with you guys.

Also, Titus:

In post 2906, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2818, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I can see scum claiming conftown and than claiming that they were not confirm bc there was no trigger.
It's complicated, but basically: my role has a built-in ability that auto-triggered on D3's start. This is why I said that I'd be conftown today.

However, it is not a public ability that would reveal me as town. It's a private ability. This does not negate the statement I made, though. Just because it's not public doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'll be revealing it soon enough. Just not at this very moment, when I'm catching up.

In post 3002, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2926, Reasonably Rational wrote:Mastin actually has a surprisingly rational reason to have claimed what she did at the start of the game. We are aware of that reason and I'm waiting for Cerberus before we decide how to proceed. Putting votes on her isn't going to speed up the way she gets confirmed, because it isn't completely in her hands.
Honestly, I wish you hadn't revealed this since I was hoping to keep your involvement anonymous, but yes, I can confirm; my claims to being conftown are tied to Reasonably Rational. (There's a reason RR tops my townlist.)

Mastin has explained why they can't quite explain. Calm down.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3059, grapes wrote:are people finally opening their eyes to RR
RR is 100% town.

I guess in fairness most all the wagons we've had so far besides frogger
have
been pretty shitty but really now
GEE, I WONDER WHOSE FAULT THAT IS.
NOT LIKE THERE WAS A PLAYER TRYING TO STOP A MISLYNCH YESTERDAY OR ANYTHING.
/bitter.

In post 3069, Trench Warfare wrote:Before I waste my time explaining why frogger is scum, which is not particularly difficult, you should explain why mastin is scum. It will be a rewarding endeavour.
Actually, please do 'waste' your time explaining why Fro99er is scum. Would be quite productive for everyone here. The more the merrier, and while I'm going to do my best to deliver a damn-solid case, alternative words/perspectives could never hurt.

Though you're quite right about the other bit, too.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Mastin, just a thing to keep in mind: Please keep any reference to mod related stuff out of your case whenever you get around to it...or maybe just spoil it as a potential addendum, whatever. I really only judge people based on whether or not I can find scum motivations/narratives/objectives being pushed by their play in the game in question. That's not something I've seen in fro99er, which is why I fused with him, and why I'm not inclined towards believing he's scum.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3072, Trench Warfare wrote:Mastina is scum because she is lying.
Show me a scumgame of mine where I lied.

Can you?

"You could be manipulating your meta, therefore it's invalid." is not a valid answer. That's an answer that would bump the lying down to null, not to scum.

The nature of the lie, WHICH YOU APPARENTLY KNOW, is something that is
painfully
town coming from of all fucking people ME. And TSO knows it, too.

So dead serious.

Show me a scumgame where I lie.
Show me a towngame where I'm a PR and I
don't
gambit for that matter because far more often than not there is an exaggeration or misdirection in my claims.
Dare. you.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”