Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3973, Reasonably Rational wrote:Here's you responding to a post aimed a TW, who was voting fuzzy (and fuzzy seems to have been today's designated mislynch by the scum team if what went on before we dropped our case into the thread is any indication). You also throwing some shade on us when we had our vote withheld specifically because Cerberus and Titus had some things to talk about in real time, but Vezok ended the day with his double vote.

YOU CALLED ME SCUM YOU ASSHOLE
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3973, Reasonably Rational wrote:But you weren't voting him at the end of the day. I mean, if anyone was responsible for maxwell lynch, it wasn't you..
or sonic. :p

DID YOU THINK THIS WAS FUNNY.

YOU CALL THIS DEFENDING TITUS?

YOU GO HOME RIGHT NOW.

I AM ALWAYS DEFENDING MYSELF. SCREW. OFF.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3973, Reasonably Rational wrote:Wait for me to get to a computer. 8 hours.

THIS WAS ME WRITING A LONG LETTER TO FARSIDE YOU SHIT

AND YOU CALL THIS STALLING?

IF I WERE SCUM I WOULD HAVE GLADIATED SOME RANDOM SHITEHOLE AND CUTTING DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF WAITING 48 HOURS FOR WHAT?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Sonic is displaying the "repeat a lie enough and they'll believe it" approach to trying to get out of hot water. It's a very simple case.

Titus
knew
precisely your role, and slipped up by revealing that she knew having farside visit you would both give you the "refiller ability" and also refill your gladiate shot. She was explicit to make sure that both things were mentioned and clearly separate. At that time, according to you, nobody had visited you, and you had told only Mastin about the role. By the time Titus slipped in referring to it, we had told Xtoxm and Mastin. The pool of people who knew your ability and could have told it to Titus was only three people, and two of them are ironclad logically town.

That leaves just you.

The fact that you have to appeal to a crazy list of unlikely possibilities just flies in the face of Occam's razor. You are basically admitting that you are scum and told Titus your role, unless one of those super unlikely things is true (Titus both being a ninja and having extra shots of rolecop to use when she has already used rolecop and revealed its results for every opportunity, leaving no opportunity to have rolecopped you, and then it just gets even less likely to be possible from there). I already shot down your list.

If your argument for innocence amounts to "you don't know the setup and there could be some crazy role or ability in play, even though almost everyone has claimed and no such crazy role or ability has been claimed" ... you're in the deep end and sinking fast.

~Drixx (as was the prior).
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:17 am

In post 3977, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3973, Reasonably Rational wrote:Wait for me to get to a computer. 8 hours.

THIS WAS ME WRITING A LONG LETTER TO FARSIDE YOU SHIT

AND YOU CALL THIS STALLING?

IF I WERE SCUM I WOULD HAVE GLADIATED SOME RANDOM SHITEHOLE AND CUTTING DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF WAITING 48 HOURS FOR WHAT?

First you asked us if we were in an alliance with farside, then asked us to wait 8 hours. I like how you are devolving into like frothing at the mouth and slinging profanity. It's kind of amusing.

Also, if you gladiated someone now, you would effectively be admitting you are scum and would end up lynched, so as much as you might be cornered, you know you can't make that move ... ergo the rage you are displaying.

~Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Sonic X »

oh. cool.

argue i am 3rd party now. go on. be a SMITE master and mislynch me.

your attacks are not even logical in the slightest. stop poking me for circumstantial hypothetical reasons when me and mastin wanted you to shut the literal fuck up during the frogger lynch. okay? okay.

not okay?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3973, Reasonably Rational wrote:But you weren't voting him at the end of the day. I mean, if anyone was responsible for maxwell lynch, it wasn't you..

In post 3973, Reasonably Rational wrote:Did you just say that I was not responsible for the maxwell lynch? Are you daft? Look at your own vote.

read carefully. in what way is this a titus defense?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:20 am

In post 3976, Sonic X wrote:

DID YOU THINK THIS WAS FUNNY.

YOU CALL THIS DEFENDING TITUS?

YOU GO HOME RIGHT NOW.

I AM ALWAYS DEFENDING MYSELF. SCREW. OFF.

Thank you for pointing this out. This was a reaction test by Cerb aimed at you. He was talking with the Titus head of Trench Warfare about who was "responsible" for the maxwell lynch, and he added in that little ".. or sonic." to see if you would take the bait and try to defend yourself. The conversation thread was clearly with Titus and Cerb, and you clearly jumped in and took it hook, line and sinker.

~Drixx
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm putting rr on ignore.
No offense I know you are confirmed town but im sticking with my scum read on tw and cooldog
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Sonic X »

uh, no, claiming it was a reaction test later doesnt work.

you have yet to explain how it was a "titus defense".

now you're saying its a me defense. that's good, we are on the same page.

please explain your logic flow. :roll:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:25 am

In post 3980, Sonic X wrote:oh. cool.

argue i am 3rd party now. go on. be a SMITE master and mislynch me.

your attacks are not even logical in the slightest. stop poking me for circumstantial hypothetical reasons when me and mastin wanted you to shut the literal fuck up during the frogger lynch. okay? okay.

not okay?

Now we've reached the "just totally making shit up here" phase.

I was personally typing up a post that we should wait and see if Fro99er had an actual reasonable reason to have visited before we piled on, and while typing that post he self locked. That doesn't change the fact that it's prudent to wait and see if people have reasonable explanations for things. Note how we asked people
not to pile on and lynch TW
even though we're pretty sure the case is solid and TW is scum? That wasn't defense.

We also did have reason to think that Fro99er might be telling the truth, because is
fake claim
made him a similar type of claim as what Xtoxm is, and the similarity was weak evidence in his favor. That was a fake claim that, presumably, Varsoon gave him so it makes sense that it lined up with someone who is logically town. That's what a fake claim is for.

Love, Drixx.

P.S. - I'll be doing other stuff for awhile but maybe Cerb will pup his head in.
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3979, Reasonably Rational wrote:First you asked us if we were in an alliance with farside, then asked us to wait 8 hours. I like how you are devolving into like frothing at the mouth and slinging profanity. It's kind of amusing.

Don't tell me about facts. You were supposed to explain how it was "stalling". And for what purpose? I said that the purpose was to write a long message to farside which she should have sent you and immediately cleared me. Unless she's an unreliable messenger (which could be the case, I for one don't know what goes on in your PT), and not only that, that came before your "case", you should explain why it is stalling.

I was on a phone and I needed to get to a computer to write it in depth. It's a one shot ability that I don't want to waste with a "hi im sonic nice to meet you".

If you see scum motivation in this, lol.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:27 am

In post 3984, Sonic X wrote:uh, no, claiming it was a reaction test later doesnt work.

Youy
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 am

In post 3984, Sonic X wrote:uh, no, claiming it was a reaction test later doesnt work.

You jumped into a conversation between Ceberus and Titus in order to react to that little "or Sonic" bit, and then followed that up by asking if we were in an alliance with farside, and then followed that up with a request to stall for 8 hours. And all of that was before there was an actual case on the table. That was just a little poking and prodding to see how you two would react.

~Drixx

P.S. - Last post was who knows what. Sorry.
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Sonic X »

Spoiler: frogger is town and i am too lazy to find all
In post 2314, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo

I'm other

Interesting. Okay, so there are more possible scum in the game than just frogger. Who else is at the top of your list, if frogger isn't an option for today?

-Cerb

In post 2312, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Sonic, is your desire to be targeted by things from those who townread you still true, or do you no longer wish to be targeted? Also, I don't think either you or Frogger are scum. Also, are you a gem or other, I asked you this before, and you haven't been around to answer. :P Kinda curious what the light prism is classified as in this game.

-Cerb

In post 2471, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic's Gladiate attempt on Frogger. Sorry. Mixed up some words in there.

-Cerb

pedit: I like having a little wiggle room so I can salvage my ego if I'm wrong. :D

In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Skybird: Sorry about that, minor crisis arose at work and my day wasn't as free as I expected it to be. In regards to CoolDog, I remember in conversation Drixx and I had about his slot Drixx and I were both feeling scum vibes from him, and when I went to the thread to read his posts then I said I felt like it was because he was just "taking the opportunity to snipe at sonic, and just parroting the thoughts others had." However...upon skimming his iso, it isn't immediately apparent whose thoughts I thought he was parroting/what led me to that conclusion. I need to look at things in context to see what Me of several days ago saw about him and why i thought his behavior was scummy.

Mastin, Sonic: No, we are not lynching Frogger today. Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that? I'm making an assumption here, but if sonic wasn't lying about his gladiate increasing the time we had before lynch, his gladiate attempt itself, both today and yesterday, isn't scummy, and without that I just don't see scum in him. Frogger there isn't even anything there to think it scummy, beyond the lurking D1 while he was hydraing, which has been explained by Frogger to my satisfaction at least.

-Cerb

In post 2535, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fro99er: Hmm. I'll be honest, in all the noise sonic was making about you being scum, I kinda missed your opinion on sonics slot. Do you think he's scum?

Oh, and CoolDog: you're right, bad scum can win games too, that's true. It's generally safer, though, to assume your enemies are competent, so you aren't surprised by something clever and effective. Something stupid and effective is generally less threatening than clever and effective...since clever and effective will get them to endgame with a handpicked set of players, and stupid and effective will let them skate until end game, at which point their terrible play gets them lynched.

-Cerb

In post 2567, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2556, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that?
How do you not see that Frogger isn't town? It's townVscum, SonicVFrogger. And now I get to turn around and flip the point in Frogger's defense against him:
you're saying this generic thing about Frogger being town, without backing up why.
(The irony!)

In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Skybird: Sorry about that, minor crisis arose at work and my day wasn't as free as I expected it to be. In regards to CoolDog, I remember in conversation Drixx and I had about his slot Drixx and I were both feeling scum vibes from him, and when I went to the thread to read his posts then I said I felt like it was because he was just "taking the opportunity to snipe at sonic, and just parroting the thoughts others had." However...upon skimming his iso, it isn't immediately apparent whose thoughts I thought he was parroting/what led me to that conclusion. I need to look at things in context to see what Me of several days ago saw about him and why i thought his behavior was scummy.

Mastin, Sonic: No, we are not lynching Frogger today. Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that? I'm making an assumption here, but if sonic wasn't lying about his gladiate increasing the time we had before lynch, his gladiate attempt itself, both today and yesterday, isn't scummy, and without that I just don't see scum in him.
Frogger there isn't even anything there to think it scummy, beyond the lurking D1 while he was hydraing, which has been explained by Frogger to my satisfaction at least.

-Cerb

Which, I will freely admit, isn't an exhaustive case for town as I displayed for say, Ricastle and Constantine, but, Fro99er also hasn't *done* anything. It is, however, more than just the "nothing" you're pretending I said by taking my quote out of context. Is Frogger good at this game? I think the consensus is yes, Frogger is at the least competent, Would scum ascetic frogger not tell town he was ascetic, so that way he gets to be a PL for not sharing that information earlier in the game? no, i don't think he would. I just don't see scum motivation or thoughts in his play. I don't see inconsistency, or bad logic, or anything I can point to as a reason to think his slot is scum.

-Cerb

In post 2741, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey mastin, any reads beyond frogger before the night sets in? While you're possibly actively on the site doing stuff? :P

-Cerb

In post 2980, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2978, NicCage wrote:
In post 2971, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Trench Warfare

They just claimed the Lighthouse Gem Monster in our alliance. Let's go.

We have to lynch frogger today my man

That's also likely a bad idea. The cases are all terrible. Give me a reason to lynch frogger that isn't absolute shit and I'll think about it.

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:32 am

In post 3989, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo

I'm other

Interesting. Okay, so there are more possible scum in the game than just frogger. Who else is at the top of your list, if frogger isn't an option for today?

-Cerb

In post 2312, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Sonic, is your desire to be targeted by things from those who townread you still true, or do you no longer wish to be targeted? Also, I don't think either you or Frogger are scum. Also, are you a gem or other, I asked you this before, and you haven't been around to answer. :P Kinda curious what the light prism is classified as in this game.

-Cerb

In post 2471, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic's Gladiate attempt on Frogger. Sorry. Mixed up some words in there.

-Cerb

pedit: I like having a little wiggle room so I can salvage my ego if I'm wrong. :D

Mastin, Sonic: No, we are not lynching Frogger today. Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that? I'm making an assumption here, but if sonic wasn't lying about his gladiate increasing the time we had before lynch, his gladiate attempt itself, both today and yesterday, isn't scummy, and without that I just don't see scum in him. Frogger there isn't even anything there to think it scummy, beyond the lurking D1 while he was hydraing, which has been explained by Frogger to my satisfaction at least.

-Cerb

In post 2535, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fro99er: Hmm. I'll be honest, in all the noise sonic was making about you being scum, I kinda missed your opinion on sonics slot. Do you think he's scum?

Oh, and CoolDog: you're right, bad scum can win games too, that's true. It's generally safer, though, to assume your enemies are competent, so you aren't surprised by something clever and effective. Something stupid and effective is generally less threatening than clever and effective...since clever and effective will get them to endgame with a handpicked set of players, and stupid and effective will let them skate until end game, at which point their terrible play gets them lynched.

-Cerb

In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that?
How do you not see that Frogger isn't town? It's townVscum, SonicVFrogger. And now I get to turn around and flip the point in Frogger's defense against him:
you're saying this generic thing about Frogger being town, without backing up why.
(The irony!)

Mastin, Sonic: No, we are not lynching Frogger today. Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that? I'm making an assumption here, but if sonic wasn't lying about his gladiate increasing the time we had before lynch, his gladiate attempt itself, both today and yesterday, isn't scummy, and without that I just don't see scum in him.
Frogger there isn't even anything there to think it scummy, beyond the lurking D1 while he was hydraing, which has been explained by Frogger to my satisfaction at least.

-Cerb

Which, I will freely admit, isn't an exhaustive case for town as I displayed for say, Ricastle and Constantine, but, Fro99er also hasn't *done* anything. It is, however, more than just the "nothing" you're pretending I said by taking my quote out of context. Is Frogger good at this game? I think the consensus is yes, Frogger is at the least competent, Would scum ascetic frogger not tell town he was ascetic, so that way he gets to be a PL for not sharing that information earlier in the game? no, i don't think he would. I just don't see scum motivation or thoughts in his play. I don't see inconsistency, or bad logic, or anything I can point to as a reason to think his slot is scum.

-Cerb

In post 2741, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey mastin, any reads beyond frogger before the night sets in? While you're possibly actively on the site doing stuff? :P

-Cerb

That's also likely a bad idea. The cases are all terrible. Give me a reason to lynch frogger that isn't absolute shit and I'll think about it.

-Cerb

This is a continuation of the discrediting our future reads based on past actions which I accused you of earlier today.

-Cerb
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3988, Reasonably Rational wrote:You jumped into a conversation between Ceberus and Titus in order to react to that little "or Sonic" bit, and then followed that up by asking if we were in an alliance with farside, and then followed that up with a request to stall for 8 hours. And all of that was before there was an actual case on the table. That was just a little poking and prodding to see how you two would react.

well you mentioned my name. why wouldnt i hop in? lol.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Sonic X »

and all of that was before there was an actual case on the table. that means that it is more authentic right.

once again you can't find meaning in those actions because they are
town actions
and you are failing to explain what is scummy about them.

just repeating the same thing over and over again. yes we get it. i jumped into a conversation because you mentioned my name, then when farside gave me a message i was on my phone so i wanted to wait 8 hours to go home and write a reply on my computer. so scummy :roll:
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3990, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3989, Sonic X wrote:

I'm other

-Cerb

-Cerb

-Cerb

-Cerb

-Cerb

(The irony!)

-Cerb

-Cerb

-Cerb

-Cerb

This is a continuation of the discrediting our future reads based on past actions which I accused you of earlier today.

-Cerb

you're calling me scum. of course your reads are shit

im not the only person who thinks so. go reflect.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Sonic X »

let's see... at the start of the day you were calling me scum because... oh, i have a different activation phase from the others.

now you are calling me scum, because, oh, titus says something ambiguous that may or may not be scum about me so i must be scum with her.

this is obviously a gut scumread on me that you are trying to articulate into words but cant because it does not actually pass logic test. when a counterpoint or counter example presents itself you dismiss and ignore it.

that is the reason why your premise is "sonic is scum therefore x,y,z are scummy" instead of "x,y,and z are scummy therefore sonic is scum".

the reason for your gut scumread on me is simply because you don't play with me before. farside and mastina and a couple of friends know my style and this is obviously my town style. stand down.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Sonic X »

thanks, wisdom
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Sonic X »

you're finding me scummy because i naturally seem scummy to players who don't have experience with me.

in all my friends first games with me they were scumreading me like crazy. i have to deal with this shit, sometimes i get mislynched, sometimes i don't.

look. i am not scum. i'm going to be more patient with you, but after doing this exercise more than 10 times this will result in bad thread health and wall stuff that nobody reads and they will conclude that its TvT.

if you want to go this road i cant stop you. nobody can. *shrug*
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:55 am

Firstly, it's still questionable why
every other example
of a triggered ability requires a specific phrase taken from the television show, but you, and you alone, get to make up your own flavor and do it differently. That doesn't make sense, but that alone isn't evidence of anything, since it's possible Varsoon might make a different mechanic for some reason known only to him. If so, it's problematic and bad game design, but whatever.

The actual case against you, which you are trying to obfuscate, is very simple:

There was nothing at all ambiguous about what Titus said. She clearly referred to you as "Confirmed town" and she clearly said that you would
gain
the refiller ability, and that you would also have your gladiate refilled. I can tell you guys must have daychat because before you just ignored this and now you're trying to say it's ambiguous when it's not.

You cannot explain how Titus knew your role. Give a reasonable explanation for how Titus knew your role and thus knew having farside visit you would give you farside's ability as well as let farside refill your gladiate. A reasonable explanation is one that does not rely upon some wildly unlikely heretofore unknown role or mechanic to be the deus ex machina.

Titus knew your role. Only three people could have told her. Two of those people logically have to be town or this game is completely broken (and nobody disputes the logic for them being town). That leaves just you Sonic.

Keep flailing.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:55 am

#3997 and this by Drixx.
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3988, Reasonably Rational wrote:then followed that up with a request to stall for 8 hours.

also, this is the best evidence you call stalling? no man.

if you want to hit hard. you should say that me not gladiating TW immediately is stalling. not about i am on a phone at school and received farside nice message so i had to go home and reply with Lots of Love and Hugs and Kisses.

see. that proves that your logic is weak. even i can come with better reasons, and i know am town. that is how I know that your scumread on me is just a gut scumread that is because of my playstyle.

now, let me explain this to you like a 5 year old. i am not gladiating titus yet, because it has been less than 24 hours from when you posted your case, and if we're wrong, we lose something heavy. okay?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”