Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

I think you could just pretend to be Clint Eastwood, Oversoul.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 20, Gorkington wrote:im so unaroused.
titus wrote:I think you could just pretend to be Clint Eastwood, Oversoul.
why are you so boring.

Because you haven't yet experienced the mind fuck that is Titus. I don't have to be interesting to give you the time of your life. I'm the dirty minded boring professor that still rocks your socks. :-p
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Titus »

Mara, I think you're scum because of the sky is blue. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, no response to me thinking you're scum because the sky is blue Mara? Really?

Are you cheating on me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, you can be town PE. I was testing to see if you actually were overdefensive rather than actually thinking you're scum. I think scum would have come at me more for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 118, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Why titus?

I had to start somewhere, behavioral reads are the weakest of mine, so I wanted to test Gork's opinion separately to see if it was valid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

I need more than 100% is accurate. I've had scum lie about that regarding me in InuYasha. While I don't think you're scum, I'm aware 100% fails. If you want me to follow you on TIP, I'll need something I can actually analyze.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

@PE Fine. I'll give this to you, since I townread you. If you're townreading me when I do my VCA, you sheep it. Fair?

VOTE: TiP

@WN - The rate of my seriousness is usually inversely indicated to what you said. I'm more jovial as scum because I want people to like me. :S
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

I did change it in an attempt to look more approachable, considering I'm not really going to stop telling people if they are wrong.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

@WN, What happened to all active posters were town?

@Gork/WN, I haven't tried to "reach out" to anyone. I barely have any reads in this stage. Asking for an equal standard isn't a reach out.

Second, I don't avoid people talking about me. Doubly so as scum as replying to bullshit let's be drown out town.

Third, Everything I have said makes sense.

Oh and the comment about me employing "defusing strategies" is just rich. It's called defending myself from bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

@WN, What happened to all active posters were town?

@Gork/WN, I haven't tried to "reach out" to anyone. I barely have any reads in this stage. Asking for an equal standard isn't a reach out.

Second, I don't avoid people talking about me. Doubly so as scum as replying to bullshit let's be drown out town.

Third, Everything I have said makes sense.

Oh and the comment about me employing "defusing strategies" is just rich. It's called defending myself from bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 152, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I was being sarcastic. I just witnessed your vca call scumceph town, so I'm a little wary

? Which game was that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

I said scum was in TWIE and HH that game and the last two days AP and I were arguing over that so no my VCA didn't clear Cephrir when he was scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

@Gork, I don't lie as scum unless necessary beyond my alignment.

I can tell people they are wrong about me without turning the thread into a shitfest. If not, I won't play. I am tired to being the day 1 mislynched due to bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

Most of your complaints you would realize are shit if you read my how to read Titus thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

Pathfinder, Xmen for starters.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #165 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

*Xmen Age of Apocolyspe (the one with the hoods).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

I thought that was rhetorical. I already addressed what it was. It was me stating if she's 100% right on something and wants sheep's if I townreads her, she should do the same back.asking for the same standard is not a reach out.

Reachouts are AtE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #171 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 170, Fresh wrote:
Unvote

Vote: ZZZX

Too many posts for a day 1. Has to be scum.

I thought ZZZX lurked as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 172, White Narcissus wrote:I've read gork's and titus' arguments about 10 times and i still don't get why Titus is even getting agitated...

~Sakura

Three out of four of my last town games, I have been the d1 lynch. It's 3 for 3 if I didn't start dating game.

I wouldn't have directly inner here but I owed TPTG and they were having a hard time filling it up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@Voided, Just large theme games I started. Hence, why I said 3 of 3 if I didn't start dating game.

Sonic has been asleep/sick since the game started. He's roughly a 12 hour difference from Americans.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 198, ActionDan wrote:
In post 195, Professor Bozo wrote:8 pages of stuff im not reading

Until later

No he's not reading ActionDan. Ika's slot votes me regardless of his alignment or my alignment and tunnels every game regardless of our alignment for the past 20 something games now. I tried to Wotc him but the mod was having trouble having the game to fill.

So basically, I'm hated or I sub out to give town a chance to not have to deal with ika's bullshit since no one calls him on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #200 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

I should probably just leave, my sheer existance here is a distraction and I ALWAYS have this bullshit every day 1. It's starting to get to be a tell as to my slot's alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #201 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

If I do leave, I will find the game a replacement, so at least the mod doesn't have to do the legwork. *shrug* I feel sorry for him for having to deal with this shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't consider your posting at all the problem. Oh and for the record, that frustration post you're townreading me so hard for, you should stop. It's one I MUST make as either alignment. I'd be equally frustrated as either alignment as I had a similar bullshit stunt happen in We the Purple II, that I shrugged off. (That's probably the only difference is that I shrugged it off because one of the teams new I was aligned with them).

It's one thing to actually wonder why I feel a certain way in the game. That's perfectly fine. That's scumhunting my slot.

What I get frustrated over is literally spending hours of my time writing a post together on how to read Titus in mafia discussion, and I get fosed for my town indicators. I tell people to read it, and it gets ignored. More bullshit piles on.
Then, I get blamed for defending myself. It's a repetitive cycle. None of it is "scumhunting" but merely, Titus is a threat, policy lynch Titus. etc.
The players who essentially votepark and only mention Titus don't EVER have anything happen to them. ika votes me and then fucking coasts for many fucking days.

So, TLDR. It's not your posting specifically that's the problem. There's literally NOTHING I can do to avoid this. I'll definitely play D1 as alts if I ever want to again.

P.S. Sonic, if you don't take that vote off, you are 100% scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 205, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 204, Titus wrote:It's one I MUST make as either alignment. I'd be equally frustrated as either alignment as I had a similar bullshit stunt happen in We the Purple II, that I shrugged off. (That's probably the only difference is that I shrugged it off because one of the teams new I was aligned with them).

I disagree, and you telling me that your post is null, is making me townread you even more

~Sakura

I make that kind of post as scum. Just ask Wisdom. I have to appear that I'm searching for the truth regardless of alignment. I'm telling you that's a null.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Sakura, after this game, I'd like to hydra with you. I think we can learn a lot from each other.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: While not wrong, can you list out the names of players not voting during the night phase or some point where you have spare time? That may greatly help me later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #277 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

@Dramonic, a gravedigger is a miller to trackers and watchers.

Will catch up with the rest later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

@Fresh,

I'm pretty sure that Oversoul is NOT going to immediately claim scum like that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #318 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Sure. I'm a man whore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #319 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

^^ Not serious. I just remembered I made all my roleblockers in my game have whorish flavor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #321 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah, I was your early IC. I kinda get what you're doing here Flubber.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #345 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

@Voided, A gravedigger is a miller for watchers and trackers, which means it's a status and not controllable by WN's visits or not visits. If a watcher doesn't see WN and their target dies, WN should be lynched.

pedit
@Quaroth what do you mean by "being the ika presence"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #354 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@Jaquen, let's see if Saint is really bound and gagged like some sort of sadistic ritual gone wrong. Let's play along. He should still be able to answer yes or no questions or generally give reads, or if he's trolling. Decent path, but I think your question is unclear. I'll rephrase, if you don't mind. (I really don't think Wgertz is scum if he's saying that, but the link is interesting). The phrase "these two are a pair" usually reads that you think they are partners, which is a stretch.

We can still have him give reads. Just it'll be awkward.

@Wgertz, Is saint your DUO partner? If they figure out your word, can you both post in the hood?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #420 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

I hate Gork's recent posting. He's subtly trying to push MoF as scum with no basis for doing so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #425 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

@Sakura, leave the MoF reading to me please. Sonic Boom (my hydra with MS) is the best hydra I have.

Oh and I mean Gork's posting about MS which is MoF.

Pedit

Stop posting so much damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #429 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

@WN, Right now, gun to head town (which is if I had to pick he's town but it's really weak). We'll learn more once troll phase ends, or at least I will.

@Gork, That was not an attack but expressing frustration.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #432 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

I was complaining about being ninjaed five times, not associating it with anyone being scum. You're being very defensive here and you did it again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #442 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 434, Oversoul wrote:
In post 425, Titus wrote:@Sakura, leave the MoF reading to me please. Sonic Boom (my hydra with MS) is the best hydra I have.

Oh and I mean Gork's posting about MS which is MoF.

Are you scum, Titus?
Cause this is the type of behavior that you do when scum and you're trying to protect a buddy.

Of course I'm scum. Sonic, Wisdom and I ALL drew scum again. We're all the same team. Good luck. :twisted:

Seriously, no. I'm trying to just set out what I'm good at, let other people do what they are good at and move forward. I'm not saying people can't disagree with me, but push comes to shove I think I know Sonic pretty well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #443 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 433, Gorkington wrote:hell yeah im defensive when someone is making points about how "scummy" i am for terrible reasons.

I was just commenting about the rate of posting. I wasn't tying it to anyone in particular, but your responses here are over the top. I'm still voting TiP because I would want any 100% I had to be trusted, and a better case hasn't come up.

Why are you trying to get lynched at this point?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

@Jaquen, when is the last time your "facts" turned out to be right as town? As scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #469 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 467, Oversoul wrote:
In post 464, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: oversoul

You're bad at this

Seconded. OS is obvtown. You take take five minutes to compare this with We the Purple II and Signs and Void to know OS is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 468, Jaqen Hghar wrote:That tells a man they're liable to pulling some shenanigans and to discard whatever you are thinking you are knowing of them.

Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #490 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 489, TheIrishPope wrote:Voided is scum, pretty sure

Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #561 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

Maybe his ass is white because he's stuck never leaving his house due to his compulsive sex addiction. He even fucks the guy who brings him groceries, and he's straight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

That is certainly out of the blue.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #583 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Pisskop, releasing your own sex tape might work
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #596 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

How about let's not speculate anymore and actually scumhunt?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #598 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 597, farside22 wrote:
In post 596, Titus wrote:How about let's not speculate anymore and actually scumhunt?

Let me know when you start doing that.

Let me know when you're awake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #609 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

@Master, Trust in Mara's 100% IMO. The reactions to it have been less than stellar, yet TIP isn't taking off. Oversoul is prob town and the Sonic head should know that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #632 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Titus »

@WN, did you quote the wrong post when you said bullshit?

I am fine with MoF flip BTW. No reason for town MS to scumread Over soul.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #655 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 607, masters of fart wrote:
In post 353, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 12, wgeurts wrote:I'm a BDSM duo with someone (they can claim if they want) who forgot the safeword to stop the roleplay so I undergo everything in silence.
In other words, I have a neighbourhood with someone however only he can post in it and I can only read.
M'kay.
VOTE: Oversoul
Let's get some wagons going.

In post 65, Saint wrote:mmmph

A man is thinking these are a pair. What great need is wgeurts having for silencing his play,ate? "mmmph" twice if a man is right here. Three times if you are tied up by scum and can only speak if they are dying.

This is a good good good post and superprotown imo.
In post 355, Saint wrote:No

In post 356, Saint wrote:eyev wrought afrell awnroo

In post 357, Saint wrote:iemma washer

In post 358, Saint wrote:mm mmng o ed

ungarrh

In post 359, Saint wrote:i uv u

In post 360, Saint wrote:*makes kissy noises and waves*

And I'm not sure if this is basic trolling or serious because wut

In post 610, masters of fart wrote:Titus love, I have no idea what you're talking about. still reading. done with the first 16 pages, gonna go to sleep now, 4:30 am -_-

getting in this game is so hard
harder than a man's dick getting in some good spot

/master

MoF agrees with Jaquen's post calling Over soul and Saint buddies based on the flimsiest of all reasons. I call him out. Then MoF says he doesn't see Over soul as town, doubling down. Please don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

@ZZZX, Read my guide on how to read Titus. I literally do not bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #656 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

I also don't know what you mean by smthing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #657 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

I am out for the weekend for the most part. If you have questions for me, I will answer them. Any more of this prove your town bullshit will be taken for the desperate attempt to counter wagon TiP that it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #729 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 698, masters of fart wrote:
In post 609, Titus wrote:@Master, Trust in Mara's 100% IMO. The reactions to it have been less than stellar, yet TIP isn't taking off. Oversoul is prob town and the Sonic head should know that.

Titus love, what are you talking about?
also you may call me "MiLord"

Professor said they were 100% certain TiP was scum. Their response has been to do absolutely nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 700, White Narcissus wrote:@Titus: Why do you constantly keep redirecting people to read your "how to read Titus" thread? If a scum-you playing towards her wincon wouldn't leave a guide on how to read her and would make any scumtells/towntells null?

~Sakura

I'm redirecting people because I'm tired of being wagoned for my town game. There are no "tells" to read me.

I left that thread well before this game, so the existance of the thread is a null tell.

However, to fairly address the comment you're raising, I'd direct people there as town or scum if people were voting me for shitty reasons. Just like I'd be frustrated at repeated wagonings.

That's why I told you that you can't townread me for my frustration.

@ZZZX, When you have a question rather than just handwaiving away my posts, I'll answer it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #731 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 727, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 717, FakedBlogger wrote:Votes on me suck ass with a straw. As in arguments are rewerse strawmanny, and parkological.

If you tell me I've been useless one more time Ima fuckin doll you. Maybe I have but I don't need to read that from you capiche

I'll tell you if it's a food idea to vote pisskop in a little bit. Rub one off or something unti or loose some hair, your dong or money. See if I give a duckplucking sockknotting bark.

In post 719, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you know why nobody has posted since you posted this?

It's because everyone knows you should be banned out of the game for this an their just waiting for me to show a reaction. Here it is. You are banned from forum mafia forever. Good bye

Both of these sound quite an overreaction.
They also sound fake.
Unvote
Vote: NakedJogger

~Sakura

Why do these seem like an overreaction? Is Naked Jogger wagoned a lot too?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #737 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 733, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 731, Titus wrote:Why do these seem like an overreaction? Is Naked Jogger wagoned a lot too?

Because he yells that the votes are strawmanny, and because he's being called useless, my hydra partner tells him to then stop being useless and he replies with... my hydra head should be banned from forum mafia? that seems like a little too much for being prodded into producing content and i honestly dont believe anyone would even think that anything like that should even be deserving of a ban, even if he was exagerating when he mentioned "ban" getting angry for being asked for producing content is still over the top instead of... producing said content.

~Sakura

While I agree that it's not logical, people don't always play mafia logically. Hence why I'd want to know if he was previously wagoned. I've publicly said I don't want to play with ika anymore due to his shit, so I'm naturally inclined to want to give him the benefit of the doubt to say it was inartfully expressing the same thing.

If that's not his usual emotional state to being wagoned, then I'd agree, wagons ahoy. That's why I asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #742 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

@Voided, so your problem is not that he's AtEing now but rather he seemed sort of serious at the start? Rather than just linking a game, can you explain the distinction?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #744 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@Voided, I'm seeing similar but not exactly the same overreactions there. I'm asking you why you think this mirrors Naked's scumgame as opposed to his town game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #747 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@Sakura, that seems to be the same scenario in the game void quoted though, just aggressively being an asshole.

@Void, If this is a policy lynch then, blah. I hate those. Those usually land on town and are used on me far too often.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #771 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

Xtoxm, ika is vla due to net issues. If he fixes it and doesn't post content, then he's a good lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #880 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

What did you people do while I was sleeping? Reading now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #885 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 799, Imperium wrote:Page ten still feeling all the feels warm aroused.

I doubt very seriously either head will vote Titus this day phase. She looks townish and is easier to read as the days go on. Oh Titus before just dismissing Mara on her tip read because of wariness on the 100% read tell, maybe inquire on it? TiP has some special tells to the people who know how to read him well, and I'm inclined to think Mara knows what she's talking about here unless nacho or I see something to say otherwise.

Not sure what to think about the wguerts replace out, kinda feeling an abr thing here but we'll see.

Oh I do not like saint.

I might only make it a little further, I have to be up in a few hours.

Not sure where you get me being wary on TiP. I am voting TiP, encouraging votes on TiP by saying 100% confidence should be sheeped.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #886 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 808, Imperium wrote:
In post 469, Titus wrote:
In post 467, Oversoul wrote:
In post 464, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: oversoul

You're bad at this

Seconded. OS is obvtown. You take take five minutes to compare this with We the Purple II and Signs and Void to know OS is town.

I love that you are starting to embrace and understand meta.

Personality is not meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #890 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, farside22 wrote:I feel tip has checked out and Nj is policy.
Hi imp by the way moaning was funny not sexy.
You need to just go with rubbing yourself up against the computer screen.

So who do you feel is scum?

Nice post mod. Hard to find sex poses where the woman has more clothes than the man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #896 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

@871, Cork, how do you have me on your do nothing list, when you were voting me because you didn't like my earlier posts? Why is post quantity relevant to your Prof read? Why are you making me a major wagon when you have no intent on lynching me? Why aren't you voting and making cases on people like Slobber, who you would want lynched today?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #899 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 894, Oversoul wrote:He's probably town. Scum do try to resist death of their buddies.

When you are seeing he's scum but I want to vote elsewhere, you are dealing with scum. That's precisely how I handled you in We the Purple II.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 904, White Narcissus wrote:i dont know what he is, there's no basis to call him scum though

Yes there is. He's lurking away his wagon, people are acting like he's scum, he's done nothing useful.

In that spot, a reasonable townie would fear being lynched. He's still not trying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #918 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Gork, look at that last VC again. You have like five players you want to lynch. You could make a case on any of them. My wagon is a top three wagon so yes you're making me a major wagon.

Second, most of the people in your bolded have actually posted. Particularly Fart. I want your vote to match your intentions. That cognitive dissonance creeps me out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #925 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 919, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 913, Titus wrote:
In post 904, White Narcissus wrote:i dont know what he is, there's no basis to call him scum though

Yes there is. He's lurking away his wagon, people are acting like he's scum, he's done nothing useful.

In that spot, a reasonable townie would fear being lynched. He's still not trying.

A reasonable scum wouldn't?

Depending on the strength of his scumteam, the presence or absence of other wagons and skill level, not necessarily. If it's single ball scum likely would not. TiP's behavior reminds me of InuYasha's YnB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #929 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 922, White Narcissus wrote:ika is ika

If ika does no scumhunting today, we lynch him tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #935 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: 849 has Gork voting twice. Mistake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #971 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 952, TheIrishPope wrote:Too many players + too much shitposting going on to tell. Day 2/3 will be clearer. I still think Voided is scum, and also whoever said that using tells like I did indicate scumplay because that is obviously false

Any other reads, town reads? Who should be pressured further to get information? Why are you so passive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #973 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 970, pisskop wrote:Do you honestly expect us to buy that because a role visited you and didn't kill/roleblock you you're suudenly town and that person is also town?

*scratches head* It's day 1, how can anyone visit?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #974 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 972, pisskop wrote:Vote for hiiiim, Titus.

Already am. Been on him since the start.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #978 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

Care to share?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #992 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 987, farside22 wrote:
In post 890, Titus wrote:
In post 834, farside22 wrote:I feel tip has checked out and Nj is policy.
Hi imp by the way moaning was funny not sexy.
You need to just go with rubbing yourself up against the computer screen.

So who do you feel is scum?

Nice post mod. Hard to find sex poses where the woman has more clothes than the man.

I have you as scum.
Lots of lurkers and do nothing types this game.
How is your scum reads going there?

You haven't been reading the game or are scum if you think TiP s my only scumread. I have expressed scumreads onMoF and Gork as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #993 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika hydra is also a policy lean scum at the moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #998 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Why would I detract from a wagon on scum that my townreads and I agree on to go push scumreads that I have been told are dumb? That would be shooting my toe to stop the pain from stubbing it. I said I would lynch MoF and I think I am the only one scumreading Gork.

MS hasn't done anything to improve their spot since their bullshit attempt to scumread Over soul. Gork's conversation with me has him as the weakest of the scumreads.

Yet, by your question, I can tell that no answer would satisfy you other than me unvoting TiP. My reads don't change unless some force causes them to change. You know this better than anyone. I don't see a need to rehash and be anti town by repeating the same arguments that have been rejected. You do.

What is your read on TiP by the way? You're doing a lot of chainsawing for him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1024 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

TiP, the problem is you're 100% sure on WN, yet you're not as sure on Voided. Why wouldn't you vote the slot you are more sure on given neither are major wagons and make a case?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1031 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Farside, care to join me now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1040 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

You stated your opinion. I stated mine on MoF.

Oh and everything is my fault. Wait, what did I do now? [/joke]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1049 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

WN, Can you two go back and sort out your dissonance? It's creating nagging paranoia for me (doubly so as I can't tell who is talking without signing.).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1052 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not voting someone who is likely town because of play style pinging me. That's how I get wagoned every game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1055 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Titus »

How the fuck do you get a town tell from that? To me, it says he doesn't give two shits about his vote as long as he appeases us and has zero desire to scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1057 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Prof which head is talking?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

This post is worth a scumread by itself. Sonic and I never preplanned much as scum. To say both your scumgames are preplanned makes me raise an eyebrow.

TiP is being wagoned for more than lurking. He's being wagoned based on his response to early votes, his total apathy, and lack of scumhunting. You are saying he's being wagoned by scum, but your readwall has pisskop as your only scumread there. Hell he's practically the only scumread in your wall.

Regardless of whether you agree in Sonic scumreading Over soul early and my FoS on you for that, it is an event you should be remembering. The allegation you can't remember that is asisine.

I also find it unlikely Sonic doesn't tell you about ika lurking being a huge sign he is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1176 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

1. why are you scumreading us? I recall asking this previoously and still not getting answered
2. you're not the only one scumreading gork. well maybe. (btw someone requested explanation on gork sohere it is). I'm suspicious of him but he's really on two ends, like, either super obvtown of all, or real scumz, in my eyes. MS thinks he's obvtown, so our hydra is on average obvtowning him, but in general, I'm not giving him a free pass to lylo. no worries, but not yet love, not yet
3. MS does not need to do anything. His spot maybe speaks in a trollish way, but if you actually read it, you'll see content in between the lines. and my spot is purrrfect
4. you seem to be voting TIP. WHY

1. Already answered. I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.
2. Stop buddying me on my reads. If you think Fork is obvtown, stop trying to make me feel ok to scumread him.
3. Not a question.
4. Asked and answered
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1179 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1177, masters of fart wrote:
In post 1176, Titus wrote:I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.

there was no attempt to push oversoul earlier

who's bullshitting now????????

/fart

You've not been the first to say that. Yet, I know Sonic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1184 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1183, masters of fart wrote:
In post 1179, Titus wrote:
In post 1177, masters of fart wrote:
In post 1176, Titus wrote:I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.

there was no attempt to push oversoul earlier

who's bullshitting now????????

/fart

You've not been the first to say that. Yet, I know Sonic.

i've actually been the first to say that. i'm repeating this because we received no response.

/fart

At best you're not reading the thread. WN already said Sonic was not trying to push Oversoul. The fact you're claiming no response when WN is still bitching at me about this is ridiculous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1188, Oversoul wrote:If anyone wants to kill farts, I will gladly contribute my vote

Seconded. MoF, TiP and ika can die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1196 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

Let's see here. Proven not reading. Necroing things outdaed to try and get someone suspecting him to sub out. Spamtastic.

Dayfuck: MoF
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1215 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

@Voided, how often are you mislynched? Do you get this scummy play a lot?

I don't see the distinction between the first two categories in your last post. Care to explain?

@WN, What is scummy about his playstyle? Scummy like mine or...?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1217 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

That's not really helpful for analyzing Voided's play. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1233 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1227, TheIrishPope wrote:what was the dayfuck then

Fucking, during the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1235 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ooh baby stroke my ego just not too hard. The real fucking is for my husband. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1237 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

Spiffeh, it's OK if you feel left out. Come join us on the TiP wagon. Better than policy lynching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1251 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

TiP did the same thing Over soul and his wagon is far from stalled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1254 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

:roll:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1255 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1227, TheIrishPope wrote:what was the dayfuck then
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1261 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1257, farside22 wrote:
In post 1256, Oversoul wrote:Actually
Titus brings up a good point
Why don't you want to vote TIP? They both occupy the same slot in my mind in terms of a general player.

I don't trust titus

So do you not trust the other 6 or so people on the wagon then?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

He's trying to rolefish my dayfuck. Lols.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1290 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1287, Xtoxm wrote:Nothing of note has happened. A TIP wagon got some way for him being apathetic but then he did some stuff and it tailed off.

Other than that, just a small number of spammers making the game look bigger than it should.

What did TiP do?

Pisskop is an obvious cw to TiP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1411 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

So many pages...God we're posting a lot wen I feel behind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1496 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

VC please. I am VLA today as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1767 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Vezok

We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1817 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1809, Fresh wrote:Oh and double especially Z. Titus is town. Get off of that if you're not V/LA right now.

Why do you think I am town? I have had a shitty weekend and did jackshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1851 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1822, Fresh wrote:
In post 1817, Titus wrote:
In post 1809, Fresh wrote:Oh and double especially Z. Titus is town. Get off of that if you're not V/LA right now.

Why do you think I am town? I have had a shitty weekend and did jackshit.

Rubbed me the right way when the day started. It was kinda like before I replaced out of FF7 but without all the bullshit that followed. I liked your reaction and it feels town.

That game is ongoing... :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1911 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

:facepalm: Why didn't ika try?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1912 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1895, farside22 wrote:Was this game advertised bastard?

It's crafted by dudes about sex. Of course it's bastard. [/joke]

Seriously, the game is bastard, mods are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Titus »

What am I reading? Did MS buy my special juice in droves?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2119 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2062, Gorkington wrote:also titus isnt historically easy to lynch.
also also the context of this is a very large game with people who are going to cry about bastardness making guilties unreliable.

I am when you fake a guilty.

Lynch me at your peril Gork.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2120 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2041, Gorkington wrote:titus has gotten away with making dumb jokes and poking at nothing all game.

titus wrote:We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.
no commentary from her on ika.
this is literally just a sheep.
this isnt fucking town titus.
get your head in the game farside.

I have already commented that I would be watching ika and I didn't want the game to devolve into a shit fest between me and ika. So yeah I didn't mention ika in a post. Waaaah!

Come at me with your best shot ... Oh wait that was likely it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2122 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2121, Spiffeh wrote:Titus who is scum?

I was thinking MoH headed into night but his opening makes me question that.

I am thinking that scum are lurking and letting town sort it out. Given we have a town flip from the lynch and pisskop flipped town, either the town leaders are scum or scum are just letting town implode.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2123 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

I still want TiP lynched but I was hoping to watch for awhile to see his reaction. If TiP is scum, then scum would not bus and that's why the wagon failed. If TiP is town, we are in agency capture.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2127 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

WN, PE, Fork, farside and Imperium IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2128 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2125, masters of fart wrote:i know! WN is the town leader and you're the scumbuddy who is letting town implode!!

This is fake as shit. You're all over me to Boom with you. When I am reluctant, I am scum. You've done zero critical thinking of the fake guilty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2130 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mof
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2133 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

So we have "confirmed scum" on three people, me, Saint and Sakura. Hmm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2135 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

I would like to hear who visited Saint.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2138 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2134, Fresh wrote:Oh by the way, when was WN ever really confirmed scum other than in the eyes of fart? I just realized last page fart asked for a vig on that. Its pretty scummy to want to take out a slot that others may feel town just because it needs replaced don't you think? What if its actually town and then the vig (if there even is another one) kills 2 towns so far?

I'm wrapping my head around this but my vote will probably end up on Titus. I really didn't want to. But its hard to ignore two guilty claims rather than one.

And only Gork is claiming a guilty on me. Far side is actually claiming an innocent that she believes is wrong due to bastard shit. Read her comments again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2139 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2136, Fresh wrote:When did Saint get confirmed scum????

No. Over soul has a guilty on Saint possibly. I was highlighting only I got votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

And how info is that really? Is it a MoF guilty where Fork has tricked Farside? A reaction test? A straight up scum fake by Gork? We see plenty of people town reading me but voting because of this guilty in a bastard game. That's an easy setup to Mislynch me and then Mislynch Gork when I flip town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2152 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

Agency capture is where scum are running the town.

OS is claiming a guilty on Saint.

Gork, that is town me. Scum me would just argue you're guilty and troll. Yet I am actually scumhunting you trying to figure out whether town lying, bastard mod, or scum lying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2155 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

Gork, it happens more often than you think. You also left out bastard modding. I drive people fucking insane who are against me, regardless of my alignment. I am not making a meta case at all. I am trying to see if you'll actually critically think. It turns out, you have zero intention of doing that. Because you have no desire to do that, I am leaning town faking or bastard mod because scum would take an exit hatch unless desperate. I see no reason for scum to be desperate to remove me unless ika is scum needing cover. Even then, everyone here knows ika lurks = iika scum so...

Voided, no I meant by that MoF's rambling that Sakura is scum for no reason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2161 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to claim BC I am needing to be out for awhile. My fridge broke soi can't devote the time I need to defend myself.

I am Donald Trump, Town Godfather. I protect the rights of innocent manwhores everywhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2162 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

Because I am a Godfather, I know that Gork cannot have a scum result on me. It's impossible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2178 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2173, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:BTW, town is free sex, free love, and free reign.

Donald Trump definely is not Town, looking at the other flipped scum. Chances are Titus is just a regular scum godfather, and either the mod made a mistake or Gorkington lied.

Donald Trump is a modern day man whore trying to collect as many wives as Henry VIII. So yes he does fit.

Brett Farve is the guy who showed his junk to a reporter.

There are no flipped scum.

Town GF functions as a named townie and a rolecop miller.

VOTE: Hermit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2221 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Titus

Whatever. Think I am scum. I got more important things to do than defend my self from a claim I know is fake when I am useless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2222 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Hermit claims knowledge of multiple scum roles. Therefore he dies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2224 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In the post I quoted he said multiple scum flips, but hey I guess scummy shit by anyone else is trolling.

Just vote me. Gork fake claimed and won a Mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2227 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Voided, it's a scumslip implying that Hermit knows multiple scum roles and trying to peg me as similar. Believing there's more than one scum player in a game this size is DUH! Knowing said flips is another matter entirely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2228 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2197, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2196, farside22 wrote:
In post 2195, Sakura Hana wrote:
@Mod cancelling my replace out if that's possible.

I hope you don't think I'm an ass for my comment but I do feel frustrated as a player when I see you take things so personal

Seriously hydra with me. We'll get attacked so hard that you'll figure out the difference.
I'm really trying to reduce that.... without much success.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2249 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Farside, you saw a "guilty" on me and hesitated claiming you visited me too. That suggested you had role reasons for my innocence.

Since when do I prod people who claim scum in thread? It's D2. Hermit cannot have checked two players. There's no logistical way for him to have that info. Why give scum a chance to talk themselves out of it.

It's the truth though. You think as scum day 1 that I would do a shitty ass claim? Not a chance in hell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2250 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2247, Spiffeh wrote:Fresh what makes the WN guilty more believable than the Titus guilty?

I want this as well. I think both guilties are faked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2251 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

By faked I mean by mod or player faked since bastard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2277 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2255, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I still don't know why conservatives are anti-sex, but Donald Trump is a conservative, right?

Donald Trump s pro sex, anti-marriage, manwhore. Sure he got married himself but he's had at least 3wives. He makes money off of judging women in binkinis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2278 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2252, masters of fart wrote:Titus, I am
convinced
that the sakira guilty is correct.

I am not an insane cop.

Game is bastard. You're going to have to claim your result to have me possibly follow. Gork should as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2310 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2307, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I hate the stupid rule about having to wait x amount of time before lynching. When you catch scum you vote scum.

There is no way Titus isn't scum.

At least you learned something but I am not scum.

Let's just get this over with.

I should seriously just stop playing. Town lynches me. Then town steamrolls scum. Every fucking game.

There's a reason I am minimally fighting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2312 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Fine. I'll unvote.

Unvote

Call me when I get to actually play without an alt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2326 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2322, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Titus, town godfather makes sense now, and I believe it.

Please explain to me why you would be a town godfather if you were not trying to hide the fact that you are anti-commune?

You said yourself that you are anti-marriage, and that is anti-love, which is the equivalent of claiming to not share our win objective.

I'm confused, do you think I'm town or scum?

You've been rambling on that I'm town, but that I'm secretly out to have a different wincon to sabatoge town, but I'm town.

Marriage isn't love. It's a legal institution. We hope people get married for love, but that doesn't always happen. People get married for money, green cards, etc.

Donald Trump didn't keep his marriages around because he wanted to have sex with other people. Free love.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2330 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

No from the first post it's pretty clear that the commune is the town, and anti-commune is anti-town. I can't be a town godfather and against the commune. It doesn't work like that. :facepalm:

Oversoul, join the legions. Yet, you know my scumgame. So *shrug*. Look how the chat dies when people want to talk about something else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2334 (isolation #144) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Oversoul, yes.

I don't know if it's been used before. Donald Trump basically straddles the line flavorwise between free love and sex and not free love and sex. He's a manwhore but he basically wants the law to be free if you do what he wants. He's a faux libertarian. He doesn't want gay marriage but isn't rambling on about gay people being evil. He's insane, which generally doesn't look townie at all. I think T-Bone meant it to be confusing. Then again, I don't know what he's wanting.

He made you a chair, which doesn't go good with missionary soo :/ any claim can be made to "not make sense".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2337 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Paraphrase: You and your hair are the roots of baffling sexcapades which no one believes to be true or understands. You come back negative to any investigation that is performed on you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2341 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2339, Oversoul wrote:That's not a Godfather, Titus.

Yeah it is. :S If a cop gets a positive on scum, then a negative says I'm town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

At least I thought it was.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2346 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

So basically, I thought I was telling the truth and I've only been digging my mislynch grave because I
thought
I had this ridiculous role?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2350 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2348, Spiffeh wrote:Actual question because I don't know: Would town Titus make that mistake?

Town or Scum Titus would claim miller in the first post if I thought I had a miller in my PM, given I'm a de facto N1 investigation for most players on this site.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2354 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2351, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I had no problem understanding her paraphrased role.

You would think she would of asked Three Pronged Trouser by now to clarify her role as town, but she obviously didn't

Because I didn't think I needed to. Game is bastard. Having a town godfather made sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2359 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2355, Slobberknocker wrote:town godfather and miller?

i dont think that makes sense

It's one or the other. We're just confused as to which?

Mod: Assuming a cop checks someone who comes back with a negative result, what feedback would said cop receive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2361 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2358, White Narcissus wrote:I thought the purpose of a town godfather was to appear as godfather to role cops which is associated with scum.

~Sakura

Me too. I kinda presumed that's what I was. :S This makes no sense to me at all. Yet if I was actually a miller, then my insistence on coming back as town would really just confuse Gork and Farside even more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2367 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Well let's see what he says about his paraphrasing...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2456 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

I will join your sensor Bear (unless it requires self-voting again). My big question is though, how does it work? If Gork is a sensor killer, how can he have a guilty?

Second, if Hermit is town then what use does town have for a sensor killer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2459 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

Is it bad I want to lynch Gork to because he refuses to detail his guilty and to reduce noise (Hermit would do that but I want his sensor results)? With the spam, this us difficult to scumhunt. Yes, yelling I am scum over and over is spam with nothing more
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2461 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

There's somethings I would expect from an alleged town cop here. Ibasically detailed my feedback altering mechanism. You should be clear if my possible misunderstanding did or did not change your guilty. Doubly so since you have another cop claimer in the game. You both can compare feedback messages. While it wouldn't clear you, it would determine if we had 0/2 fakeclaimers or 1 fakeclaimer.

There are things you should deduce if playing optimally as a cop role. Yet, all you're doing is spamming shit up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2462 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

I want to see if you know what cops should receive as feedback.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2470 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Gork

Starting to this MS is town and Gork tried to fake a guilty and got burned. Now all he can do is yell Titus is scum and refuse to claim specifics so it's not obvious he is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2473 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

Curious, who is you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2477 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Still dodging Gork and just spamming I am scum repeatedly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2482 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2475, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:But Titus, town can fake a guilty too.

@Curious

If you think I am being a distraction, then stop discussing the goddamn orgy! Sheesh!

Town would admit the guilty was fake here now though and still be as confident. Scum can't because then they lose me as a Mislynch. It's now or never.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2488 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2480, White Narcissus wrote:titus gork is town and the guilty isn't faked

~Wis

Then why not test to see if MoF is a cop then? Gork should be able to prove his cop status. Why wouldn't he? There's so much info to be had there, yet it never occurred to town Gork. Yeah right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2497 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

WN, that is exactly how you catch seasoned scum. Look at Gundam Seed. Refused to vig my buddy. Look at We the Purple, refused to hydrate.

Players who don't consider the optimal path or refuse to take it after being shown it, moreoften than not, are scum. Sure is it possible Gork is town faking, yes. Outing his feedback message shouldn't do anything to help scum, but do a lot to help town.

P-edit: MoF would not claim a guilty on a gravedigger as tracker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2511 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

Sonic, gravedigger is the same one from skype mafia. :/ it's like a miller but for trackers and watchers. WN is that miller.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2521 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

Another weird possibility in addition to sanity as I think WN is town. Alien psychotrooper?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2526 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Hermit

I was but now I think you're full of shit too. Possible jester but I don't care. Need space and silence to scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2540 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2534, Xtoxm wrote:Lol @ Titus bringing up jester.

Can we lynch the guilty yet ??

There's two.

What are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2548 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

MoF, let's lynch Hermit today.

Given the state of the game, if WN is scum they will die if multiball. If single ball, WN will live. If you die, then obviously scum are scared of you. I don't think this is Wis scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2544, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Titus, here is a proposition. I get you out of this sticky situation and recruit you into my cult tonight?

No. I am not volunteering to be anti-town. If it happened, lol. Cool because town is dumb.

Right now, you need to be lynched. Revolving claim, you cease to be town after today, etc etc
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2551 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2550, White Narcissus wrote:id rather he gets vig'd

how would you feel about a slobber/xtoxm/loren/dram lynch?

~Wis

Lurkers are better to be vigged. Or Gork for my sanity. I wouldn't cry if they were lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2553 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

Tammy gets a pass BC it was her birthday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2554 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

Help me lynch Hermit for the peace and sanity so we can do some hunting around here. He said he won't be town tomorrow anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2558 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

WN, vote Hermit with me. Jaquen, at worst, will get rid of problematic bullshitters. If he was a horrible/scum vig he would have shot me last night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2578, White Narcissus wrote:i dont see where she dropped her TIP scumread. Not pushing it is not dropping it.

also I have plenty more examples. I called you out on being shallow after your second post or so, but apparently you forgot.

~Wis

This. I stopped pushing it because PE stopped pushing it. If PE isn't 100% sure TiP is scum, then the reason I had for voting TiP faded and was stale. Best to keep scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2696 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

Hermit. Just read his ISO this game day and his claims. If I was going EXTREMELY moonlogicky, I would say self-wagon sensor and he's trying to be the lynch and underestimating the metal fuckery scum Titus does.

Is your TiP read the same?

Gork, we have all presumed his guilty was real but why? I am easy to fake a guilty on. People like me as scum. They feel better if they catch Titus. Gork refused to claim his feedback for the guilty. Why? Because it is fake.

My role description (negative result) can be compared to the other miller to find out who I am.

There already is a hermit counter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2701 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

TiP is fine. Would prefer Hermit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2715 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2711, Spiffeh wrote:I think it's fucking ridiculous that two info roles out themselves and their guilties and people are opting for gaining the least information about cop sanities/guilties by lynching elsewhere.

Town won in HU2 by doing just that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2727 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2710, dramonic wrote:
In post 2696, Titus wrote:Gork refused to claim his feedback for the guilty. Why? Because it is fake.

I would ask if you're familiar with the concept of "proscum claim", but I already know the answer to that.

I am familiar. That would be protown for him to do that. MoF already has.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2791 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Farside, I sure did. Donald Trump was in my initial claim. Over soul asked me why I thought gf. I paraphrased my role pm. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2792 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

At least I think Donald Trump was.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2795 (isolation #181) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not even sure what game we're talking about were I claimed one shot RB or why it's relevant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2797 (isolation #182) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2794, farside22 wrote:
In post 2791, Titus wrote:@Farside, I sure did. Donald Trump was in my initial claim. Over soul asked me why I thought gf. I paraphrased my role pm. :/

What is the role other Donald trump.
Like what does it say your role is.

Serial Fucking Monogamist with a Filthy Mouth (Paraphrase)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2845 (isolation #183) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

That was a paraphrase. The word serial doesn't appear.

I'm not claiming third party. That's absurd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2847 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2846, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Could you self vote please?

No. I'm town. *shrug*

Remind me that fake guilties happen on me all the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2848 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Scum are positive. Town should be negative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2852 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2849, White Narcissus wrote:what do you think is the purpose of always giving negative results when you're already town anyway?

~Wis

Confuse paranoid cops?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2854 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

If you'll excuse me for a moment, I need to do some modding things.

@Wis, Or Gork is lying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2856 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2855, White Narcissus wrote:he's not lying

~Wis

And we know that how? He hasn't been questioned at all. He refuses to paraphrase the guilty he got to have it compared to MoF.

Second, we can also ahve the other miller claimer paraphrase, we learn if he's a miller or a godfather.

I'm going to be lynched probably, but this stuff should be resolved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2862 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2857, Imperium wrote:Saint - Were you the one in the neighborhood with Pisskop?

Who was the third claimed guilty? We've got MoF on WN and Gork on Titus, but wasn't there a third or was that an assumption that was never true?

(Oh and to answer a question from a long time ago - Voided our inaugural hydra game was your BB HOH game.)

I think Nacho hit all the things we wanted to talk about, but I'm trying to make sense of a few things.

pedit: Who was it that claimed miller again?

everyone thought Oversoul had a guilty on Saint.

I really hate being town early. Sets me up for this bullshit all the time.

VOTE: Titus

I'm out of here. Alts for early game all the way for me. Sorry TPTG. I thought this would be different.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2866 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2865, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2864, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I am 100% sure though that commune will not appear next to Titus's flip, solidifying my theory on the set-up

Well it wasn't included in her claim either.

~Sakura

I figured I didn't need to put it in. I paraphrased. Most people don't need to include everything. Hence paraphrase. I'm town but oh well. I hate being town lately. Town's full of dumb people who win because setups are broken usually or sheer luck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2868 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Enjoy your win town. You've mislynched Titus. The next lynch will be on scum. It's only happened in 3/4 of the last games. I should just in games and volunteer to be lynched at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2870 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2869, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2866, Titus wrote:Town's full of dumb people

>_>

Sorry not sorry

~Sakura

*shrug* Happens every game. I've literally done everything I can other than tank my scumgames to be better. I can't help it if people get burned so much that this shit happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2873 (isolation #193) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah and someone other than me would have made Gork answer questions if not for my meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2875 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes I can. You saw how much scrutiny MoF's guilty got. Compare to Gork.

Second, Bastard doesn't mean broken but I was referring to other setups. Town either MLs me then wins right away, imbalanced setup, or loss. I would like to see town outsmart scum for once.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6241 (isolation #195) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Good job Jaquen. You didn't win, but you gave it one hell of a shot. Given the odds against you, it was good you survived that long. The setup pretty much confirmed you as scum six ways from Sunday. I'll have more to say later after I'm done mourning the loss of my Cowboys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6261 (isolation #196) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I was surprised why Jaquen wasn't lynched right after Fresh flipped. The pair sharing a vig kill wouldn't be balanced if Fresh's team got an extra kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6303 (isolation #197) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Why did I come back positive to Gork if I was supposed to come back negative to all checks?

Next time, Strongly recommend guilty or innocent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6305 (isolation #198) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Role text trumped flavor I thought. *shrug* I haven't been the most clear person ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6321 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6306, T-Bone wrote:Shit happens.

Exactly how I am handling it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”