Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:18 am

Post by masters of fart »

The Loran wagon is not bad, but Imnstarting to think it is there as a counterqagon to pisskop.
Slobberknocker
Slobberknocker
Townie
Slobberknocker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Slobberknocker »

VOTE: pisskop

this is his scum game.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:21 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Idiot Savant sits in the forest, contemplating how they wish they could attract a Bigfoot via lactation. No sooner do they find a solution (the details with which I won't bore you), then they are in fact approached by a Bigfoot. As they prepare to lactate for him, the Bigfoot reveals herself to be a Lady Sasquatch. A Snatchquatch. Holy shit that, amazing, man. Why thank you. Anyway, the Snatchquatch demonstrates HER powers of lactation, by spraying both of them with frothy, creamy pleasure. From head to toe, like, I dunno, a firehose. There you go, a Snatchquatch spraying milk from its chest onto two players like a big milky firehose. That's some seriously classy flavor, right there. Anyway, after Idiot Savant collapses next to Snatchquatch in pleasure, vezopiraka finds the three lying asleep in the frothy goo. He proceeds to steal their clothing, layering both sets of clothes on himself for some reason. He then shaves the Snatchquatch for good measure.

Idiot Savant is no more. Vezopiraka is come. Or milk. Or whatever.

vezokpiraka replaces Idiot Savant, effective immediately.
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1276, Slobberknocker wrote:VOTE: pisskop

this is his scum game.

who are you? I mean besides somebody who doesnt know me
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Im also here to read.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Improve Your Wordiness, with kuribo:

Bukkake:
1. noun Variety of fetish that involves repeated ejaculation on a female by many (8 will do) men.

2. verb To ejaculate on something, especially repeatedly
1. I think you have a future in bukkake videos.

2. Turn off your stereo or I will bukkake on it.

Vote Count #7

TheIrishPope (5)- Profgessor Emotion, Titus, Anenien, pisskop, Quaroath
pisskop (4)- masters of fart, farside22, Oversoul, Slobberknocker
Loranthaceae (3)- Spiffeh, Flubbernugget, Voidedmafia
Idiot Savant (3) - Xtoxm, Imperium, Gorkington
Progfessor Emotion (3)- TheIrishPope, Jaqen Hghar, Loranthaceae
Titus (2) - Idiot Savant, ZZZX

Oversoul (1)- Saint
Not Voting: ActionDan, Fresh, White Narcissus, dramonic

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Activity Check- Loranthaceae is V/LA.

Deadline is August 30th 8pm EST
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

why am I a wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

All I see here is Im suddenly a counterwagon to TIPpy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

okay, so the wagon on me is just a bunch of crying about how i find a game of depravity boring. Coolsauce.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1249, Oversoul wrote:I think Masters of Fart is scum and they are currently voting pisskop. bleh, don't like the wagon already but I guess. TIP wagon is stalling

Saint should really be the lynch for today. Blatant rolefish on something that was obviously a joke.

VOTE: Pisskop

so oversoul of slobber are the scum on the wagon, should there be any.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1281, pisskop wrote:why am I a wagon?

I have no idea.

Also, why are people unvoting IS after the flake? This only makes it more likely the slot is scum.
Far
more likely.

--

Welcome vezok!

You have the lamentable task of replacing Ika, who has exhibited his scum meta in this game.

Mind telling us who your buddies are?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:51 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Hello everyone.

As much as I would enjoy being scum here I have to disappoint everyone. I am town.

I haven't read everything yet and it still seems to be day 1 so can someone give me a rundown?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Nothing of note has happened. A TIP wagon got some way for him being apathetic but then he did some stuff and it tailed off.

Other than that, just a small number of spammers making the game look bigger than it should.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

What he did looked town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean maybe if I start applying wifom . . .
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1287, Xtoxm wrote:Nothing of note has happened. A TIP wagon got some way for him being apathetic but then he did some stuff and it tailed off.

Other than that, just a small number of spammers making the game look bigger than it should.

What did TiP do?

Pisskop is an obvious cw to TiP.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Last day of work is today
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Well for the week but you get the point
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:22 am

Post by White Narcissus »

how about you stop calling every wagon that happens a counterwagon to someone

~Wis
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Gorkington »

xtoxm wrote:just a small number of spammers making the game look bigger than it should
if this is even remotely directed at me then:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
how dare you

titus wrote:Pisskop is an obvious cw to TiP.
or to ikaslot.
or to lora.
or maybe its not a counterwagon at all and youre being awfully contrived right now to try and force through this tip wagon. :o
pisskop is hard to read in general. him being wagoned isnt particularly shocking or bad imo. are you townreading him? because if youre not then this objection feels forced.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd object. I think its pclear to me when Im town and when Im not. and you havent had the distinct pleasure of playing with scum-me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I tend to get more eloquent when I'm scum, for example. And my focus vecomes more predatory.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

So back to the idea that this game is wagoning lurkers and not getting cases?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Gorkington »

i mean.
i dont think ive played a game with you where i havent thought you were scum.
im just throwing my hands up in the air this game and not worrying about it for now.
:)
though a wagon casually being on you is kind of fun because i get to analyze you and your response to it without thinking too hard about it.

i think im more concerned about titus's forceful play here, especially since tipwagon is being held up on a pedestal a little too high by her. i cant disagree that tip isnt technically scumhunting and that hes being apathetic and kind of terrible, but i dont see the correlation with how thats certainly coming from scum vs town playing badly and i feel kind of sketched out on her insistence there, especially since that insistence usually only generally tends to come from places shes notably comfortable in, such as vca and the like.

i was peeking through tip's iso again and i feel like this:
tip wrote:Didn't know she was voting me. Someone had actually told me that she left the site. This means she's scum, because Mara reads me correctly 100% of the time.
felt pretty robotic, but im still feeling waffly. blehhh.
are you willing to talk at me yet about things or are we destined to go our separate ways?

vezok should do his own catch-up.
50 pages isnt that much.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@pisskop Ya know using self meta to defend yourself means that you are aware of your meta and can therefore manipulate it so you DON'T act like that as scum...

Loransagsgweadg is so bad that I don't buy the V/LA which sounds kind of douchey and relentless but it's frustrating that we'll have to twist his arm for some content.

@Xtoxm you seemed to be really eager for a Saint lynch because you thought his claim was bad but you let that go easily for a policy lynch of the ika slot. And now you're giving a summary of the game to that same slot which is busy work more than anything. Do you have any other scumreads thus far?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”