Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by masters of fart »

In post 1160, Gorkington wrote:
master wrote:How do you even do it?
i manually quote.
my browser breaks whenever i try to use quoting buttons on this forum.
that sucks ass. How do you even live?
master wrote:regarding first and second quote - there's a difference between agreeing with you and thinking the same as you. we can think the same for different reasons. the fact I think Jaqen is town has nothing to do with anything YOU posted.
you said "THIS" as in "THIS POST IS A REASON IM TOWNREADING JAQEN".
why the fuck are you even playing a game like this? youre clearly lying and i cant tell if its coming from a place of town arrogance or scum whos dancing around all of their bullshit.
Well sheesh, I'm sorry, but I didn't have the POST TAG TO CLICK which you don't add in your manual quoting, so I CANNOT READ THE CONTEXT and was only guessing from memory! In my memory, I am not reading Jaqen as town because of anything you wrote; I read him because of things HE wrote. If you quoted him and I quoted you quoting him, and said THIS is why I'm townreading him, it's not because YOU QUOTED IT,it is because of WHAT YOU QUOTED. and that was posted by JAQEN. not YOU.

master wrote:The part where you say you were my third candidate for lynching? no, not by far. If I recall correctly, that post was completely taken out of context and timing, and it was WAAAAY before I caught up. I couldn't remember even half the names in the game back then let alone make a readslist, in order, of who I want to lynch.
how the fuck is it taken out of context? you said "i would vote gork but everyone is townreading him" how is that out of context?
how is it not you saying literally what it says you said?
yes, it was before youd fully caught up.
it doesnt change that you still said it.
what bugs me is that it feels like youre trying to disown it like youd never actually thought it.
youre trying so damn hard to make it clear that youre actually waffling super hard on whether im scum or obvious town [which is kind of paradoxically ridiculous to imply as an actual thought process that i have serious doubts that youre actually going through], rather than coming clean with the fact that you tried to push me as scum, sonic said you were calling me obvtown and now youre waffling.
in all it reads like a messy pile of complete and total bullshit being spewed in a frantic attempt to casually explain away a crap-ton of dissonance.
*actively ignores* read what I wrote again. Then if you don't get it read it again.

That waffling on you is because you pushing stuff like this is...
1. good scumhunting BUT....easy, low hanging fruit
2. bad scumhunting because I'm town BUT......pushing a good point and keeping up the hunt

these are counter points. you're either really obvious town for pushing that or just bad scum hanging to his easy option that looks good. Either way, you're not a nuller, you see? do you understand my read on you? This decision is between conftowning you and hardtunneling you to the death. MS is conftowning you. I need more time to decide. not that hard.

/master. God, large games.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

1. why are you scumreading us? I recall asking this previoously and still not getting answered
2. you're not the only one scumreading gork. well maybe. (btw someone requested explanation on gork sohere it is). I'm suspicious of him but he's really on two ends, like, either super obvtown of all, or real scumz, in my eyes. MS thinks he's obvtown, so our hydra is on average obvtowning him, but in general, I'm not giving him a free pass to lylo. no worries, but not yet love, not yet
3. MS does not need to do anything. His spot maybe speaks in a trollish way, but if you actually read it, you'll see content in between the lines. and my spot is purrrfect
4. you seem to be voting TIP. WHY

1. Already answered. I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.
2. Stop buddying me on my reads. If you think Fork is obvtown, stop trying to make me feel ok to scumread him.
3. Not a question.
4. Asked and answered
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:09 am

In post 1176, Titus wrote:I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.

there was no attempt to push oversoul earlier

who's bullshitting now????????

/fart
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:09 am

In post 1168, masters of fart wrote:covering up for hydra dissonance is town!

/fart

because scum dont have hydra dissonance!

/fart

because scum already know who the town are!

/fart
This is actually a good point, lol
In post 1170, White Narcissus wrote:you know you can actually ISO your "no memory" reads, right?

~Wis

Dude I barely managed to catch up with the game right now, if you expected me to earlier, from phone, ISO myself and find context for everything, you overestimate the amount of care I give in a D1 in a large

/masyer
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1177, masters of fart wrote:
In post 1176, Titus wrote:I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.

/fart

You've not been the first to say that. Yet, I know Sonic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1169, masters of fart wrote:Why is TTH written here?

Wisdom replaced TTH, then he swapped himself with our hydra.

Either way finished reading, Wisdom asked me about ikahydra, while i wanted them dead previously for the health of the game wrt Titus vs ika and me valuing Titus VCA more than anything ika can bring here, I do agree that's ika's scum meta to lurk a lot, and hence i have no qualms moving our vote there, I also had a scumread on TIP, not entirely based on apathy, the TIP not posting here while posting elsewhere was brought up by gork, i just went to double check that it was true and agreed, but my read on TIP was mostly sheeping Mara, Wisdom is free to agree or disagree with me and move his vote to sheep Nacho, as i've been busy the previous weekend and barely have been paying attention anyway.

~Sakura
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 am

In post 1171, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1169, masters of fart wrote:why would a person invest time for a three paged, 50-postsed argument on whether a lurker is scum or not? I call bullshit. scum of scumland

why am i not scum and mara is? I was part of the argument too.

~Wis

because you have 200 other posts, which make you town, lolz

/master
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Fresh »

Last night we returned from Vermont. I will be catching up with this throughout the day,.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 am

In post 1179, Titus wrote:

/fart

i've actually been the first to say that. i'm repeating this because we received no response.

/fart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1183, masters of fart wrote:

/fart

i've actually been the first to say that. i'm repeating this because we received no response.

/fart

At best you're not reading the thread. WN already said Sonic was not trying to push Oversoul. The fact you're claiming no response when WN is still bitching at me about this is ridiculous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:17 am

so why haven't you dropped the point yet? /FAAART
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 am

In post 1172, Gorkington wrote:
master wrote:he is the low hanging fruit that all the scums are picking for his inactivity
this is bad reasoning. kind of like "this wagon was too quick to be on scum" level bad reasoning.
having this strong of a townread on TiP is kind of ridiculous imo.
but whatevs.

master wrote:I'm saying both my and MS' scumgame is elaborate and pre-thought. This isn't even nearly it from either of s.
i feel like you know why this is bad.
I did not say why I am townreading TIP so hard. read between the linesssssss. search for it. I won't tell you where, unless TIP is near lynching. No, I don't think this is bad. everyone hwo knows my scumgame(and there's plenty of them here) knows that I'm not a newb in being scum. This isn't nearly it. Where's Nazerene when you need them :lol:

In post 1173, Gorkington wrote:VOTE: idiot
choo chooooooooo.

is this a vote on us? XD XD XD XD XD

/master

I'm going to have to go soon, btw
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:34 am

Titus i hereby grant you a final wall before I leave.

In post 1174, Titus wrote:This post is worth a scumread by itself. Sonic and I never preplanned much as scum. To say both your scumgames are preplanned makes me raise an eyebrow.

TiP is being wagoned for more than lurking. He's being wagoned based on his response to early votes, his total apathy, and lack of scumhunting. You are saying he's being wagoned by scum, but your readwall has pisskop as your only scumread there. Hell he's practically the only scumread in your wall.

Regardless of whether you agree in Sonic scumreading Over soul early and my FoS on you for that, it is an event you should be remembering. The allegation you can't remember that is asisine.

I also find it unlikely Sonic doesn't tell you about ika lurking being a huge sign he is scum.

1. There's a difference between preplanning and pre-thinking. Pre-thinking is that you think before everything you post. preplan is having a big plan for the game, agenda of some sort, dunno. We don't spit shit out as scum and attract fire like that lol
2. TIP's response to early votes is early shit. 1000 posts happened since nad I have no idea what you're talking about, and I hardly think this is the best thing to vote for in the game, whatever it was. My wall has not examined VCs so thoroughly to find who is voting what and when to consider. it was a readslist from the top of my head and memory of the game. usually it's YOUR job to VC analyze lol :P do that, and I'll consider it.
3. I have no idea what you're talking about Oversoul. why would I remember that? It wasn't me who posted it, and that wasn't an event that had any good influence on the game. If it matters to you so much, link me to it.

In post 1176, Titus wrote:1. why are you scumreading us? I recall asking this previoously and still not getting answered
2. you're not the only one scumreading gork. well maybe. (btw someone requested explanation on gork sohere it is). I'm suspicious of him but he's really on two ends, like, either super obvtown of all, or real scumz, in my eyes. MS thinks he's obvtown, so our hydra is on average obvtowning him, but in general, I'm not giving him a free pass to lylo. no worries, but not yet love, not yet
3. MS does not need to do anything. His spot maybe speaks in a trollish way, but if you actually read it, you'll see content in between the lines. and my spot is purrrfect
4. you seem to be voting TIP. WHY

1. Already answered. I am scumreading you for that bullshit attempt to push Oversoul earlier.
2. Stop buddying me on my reads. If you think Fork is obvtown, stop trying to make me feel ok to scumread him.
3. Not a question.
4. Asked and answered
1. Is this the oversoul thing?
2. BUDDYING YOU. LOL. we're discussing in hydra whether you are scum or not. Buddying you? where? why would I care so much about you townreading gorkington, that I'd buddy you into feeling ok with anything???
3. ?
4. ISO tip. see if you can find why I'm townreading him.

/fart

I have no idea what the fuck two of you are talking about

/master

/out
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

If anyone wants to kill farts, I will gladly contribute my vote
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

somwone tried to push me? Lel
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:31 am

In post 1189, Oversoul wrote:somwone tried to push me? Lel

I have an hour or so on phone, so back!

So yeah apparantly somewhen we(?) pushed you(?) and it was such a defining event that Wisdo(or was it titua) thinks I should remember it despiye MS doing it

/master
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1188, Oversoul wrote:If anyone wants to kill farts, I will gladly contribute my vote

Seconded. MoF, TiP and ika can die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 am

All those pushing TIP, tell me, what "response" was scumm in posts 1-949

/master
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:36 am

(I ISOed him and found nothing)

/master.
Now isoing self looking for oversoul
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 am

So, I Isoed myself, and as expected, I was roght in both cases:
In post 634, masters of fart wrote:
In post 632, Titus wrote:I am fine with MoF flip BTW. No reason for town MS to scumread Over soul.

where are i scumreading oversoul?

/fart
this is the second ever mention of OS in our ISO. The first being in a post where ms wondered about dick size.

Sorry hun, you misread. We never scumread OS.

2. To gork:
In post 607, masters of fart wrote:
In post 353, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 12, wgeurts wrote:I'm a BDSM duo with someone (they can claim if they want) who forgot the safeword to stop the roleplay so I undergo everything in silence.
In other words, I have a neighbourhood with someone however only he can post in it and I can only read.
M'kay.
VOTE: Oversoul
Let's get some wagons going.

In post 65, Saint wrote:mmmph

A man is thinking these are a pair. What great need is wgeurts having for silencing his play,ate? "mmmph" twice if a man is right here. Three times if you are tied up by scum and can only speak if they are dying.

This is a good good good post and superprotown imo.

This is where I townread Jaqen. Has nothing to do with you

/master.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 am

In post 200, Titus wrote:I should probably just leave, my sheer existance here is a distraction and I ALWAYS have this bullshit every day 1. It's starting to get to be a tell as to my slot's alignment.

So what does everyone think about this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

Let's see here. Proven not reading. Necroing things outdaed to try and get someone suspecting him to sub out. Spamtastic.

Dayfuck: MoF
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1195, masters of fart wrote:
In post 200, Titus wrote:I should probably just leave, my sheer existance here is a distraction and I ALWAYS have this bullshit every day 1. It's starting to get to be a tell as to my slot's alignment.

So what does everyone think about this.

I already said that's town.
Also since wis isn't around anyway i'll just move our vote
Unvote
Vote: Idiot Savant

~Sakura
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 am

Went through pisskops iso and reminded of why hes scum.

His iso haa nothung but active lurking. 44(!!!!) posts witg 0.001 content(tgat is almost zero).

In post 542, pisskop wrote:I'm not sure how to procede in this game. I don't do themes so well :(
oh boo hoo im so miserable, after 500 posts look at me so helpless :(
In post 977, pisskop wrote:I looked through his games, and I
think
I saw a scumtell he popped.

In post 979, pisskop wrote:if he flips.

There is absolutely no reason to keep the scumtell secret until AFYER a lynch.

Lynch this, kthxbai

/master
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:54 am

Also, to Saint, the claimed selfwatcher:Since I fakeclaimes that as scum in a way and fucked up in team mafia mod error, what haplens if you get watched? Tracked? Blocked? Jailed? Busdriven? Etc?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”