Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:46 am

Post by masters of fart »

i know! WN is the town leader and you're the scumbuddy who is letting town implode!!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1930, Oversoul wrote:Saint is scum.

VOTE: Saint

This intruigues me.

Vote: Saint

Although I have no idea what you mean in 1929.

In post 1936, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:In real life I have a craving for Vordem, a piece of mutated whale genitalia! Try to top that fetish

In post 1940, masters of fart wrote:Their paranoia of my slot is fucking ridiculous. Wisdom should easily see in a flash this is my town game. Sakura being wishy washy about it is ridiculous scum induced hydra dissonance.

LYNCH WISDOM HYDRA TODAY

Bit more interested in what OS has got, depending on how that pans out I might join you. Probly not till Loran's gone, though.

I don't really think them having hydra dissonance is a point against them, though, since it's been evident throughout the game.

In post 1946, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1944, Spiffeh wrote:Wis kept pushing for a vezok lynch but not once did I see him explain why vezok was scummy.

He probably wanted to get me back into the game, since i explicitly told him that i wouldn't play together with vezok and i wouldn't post or do anything until vezok died.

~Sakura

Which personally annoys me. I wanted Loran out but you didn't see me copping out completely, hydra or not.

Regardless of the reasons, I'm not amused that you prevented everyone else from being able to read you because you can't play with 1 player out of, what, 23 others?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

WN, PE, Fork, farside and Imperium IMO.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2125, masters of fart wrote:i know! WN is the town leader and you're the scumbuddy who is letting town implode!!

This is fake as shit. You're all over me to Boom with you. When I am reluctant, I am scum. You've done zero critical thinking of the fake guilty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:50 am

In post 2128, Titus wrote:You're all over me to Boom with you. When I am reluctant, I am scum.

of course you are! you are scum with your fake ass bullshit push on me. why am i not surprised.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mof
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1959, White Narcissus wrote:Also i remember reading in the Scum PT of Saki Achiga that Hermit says that he trolls 80% of the time as scum, so he might as well be scum here

~Sakura

He did? Great!

(I honestly didn't read the scum PT even if I should've. Faux-catching up was enough for me.)

In post 1970, masters of fart wrote:SAKURA IS CONFIRMED SCUM

And now I'm losing interest.

Show us this ritual.

In post 1974, masters of fart wrote:You know exactly what I'm talking about. There's no need to do redundant stuff like that

And what about those who don't?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1991, masters of fart wrote:I'm not trying to prove to you that you're scum, Sakura. I'm going to prove to the town that you're scum.

Continue proving yourself scum.

@Mara call Mastina to get on the line. Tell her the queen of bees has arrived. It's time to wreck some scum, sonic style.

You haven't proved anything to me yet.

In post 1999, masters of fart wrote:Sakura Sakura. We both know that I am very familiar with how both you and Wisdom play. You're as transparent as a clean sparkly windowglass.

Your job isn't to "prove I'm lying", it's to convince the others that you're town before I lynch the ever living lights out of you.

And Wisdom isn't here to help for a few hours.

Her job isn't to convince others they're town. Onus of proof isn't on her. At most her job IS to prove you're lying.

Your
job is to prove to the rest of us that you have proof of her scumminess. Part of that job is to prove this "ritual" Sakura does to sort you since you think its absence is so damning.

Get hopping, meatsticks.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

So we have "confirmed scum" on three people, me, Saint and Sakura. Hmm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Fresh »

Oh by the way, when was WN ever really confirmed scum other than in the eyes of fart? I just realized last page fart asked for a vig on that. Its pretty scummy to want to take out a slot that others may feel town just because it needs replaced don't you think? What if its actually town and then the vig (if there even is another one) kills 2 towns so far?

I'm wrapping my head around this but my vote will probably end up on Titus. I really didn't want to. But its hard to ignore two guilty claims rather than one.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

I would like to hear who visited Saint.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Fresh »

When did Saint get confirmed scum????
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Fresh »

The way I'm reading things the only confirmed scum via a player outing info is Titus right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2134, Fresh wrote:Oh by the way, when was WN ever really confirmed scum other than in the eyes of fart? I just realized last page fart asked for a vig on that. Its pretty scummy to want to take out a slot that others may feel town just because it needs replaced don't you think? What if its actually town and then the vig (if there even is another one) kills 2 towns so far?

I'm wrapping my head around this but my vote will probably end up on Titus. I really didn't want to. But its hard to ignore two guilty claims rather than one.

And only Gork is claiming a guilty on me. Far side is actually claiming an innocent that she believes is wrong due to bastard shit. Read her comments again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2136, Fresh wrote:When did Saint get confirmed scum????

No. Over soul has a guilty on Saint possibly. I was highlighting only I got votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Fresh »

Not meaning to manipulate words. But basically two players believe based on info (or bastarding) that you're scum.

I doubt Oversoul has anything (could be wrong) but I find it more likely he opened play with the Saint vote just based on his beliefs from day 1.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 2012, Sakura Hana wrote:
@Mod: replace me out of the WN hydra, wisdom will take it from here on his own if he wants.

Good job, MS! You've officially turned me off the WN wagon!

In post 2041, Gorkington wrote:titus has gotten away with making dumb jokes and poking at nothing all game.

titus wrote:We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.
no commentary from her on ika.
this is literally just a sheep.
this isnt fucking town titus.
get your head in the game farside.

But Ika, like, barely even posted?

Were you expecting Titus to keep up an endless tirade on Ika regardless of whether or not Ika was here? Because otherwise that makes no sense.

In post 2031, Gorkington wrote:no but farside.
vote titus.
im not even going to play coy, i have a guilty on her.

I want to know what OS was talking about at the start of the day first because that just might be a guilty as well (at the very least it sounds like it). If not, then I'll join you.

In post 2062, Gorkington wrote:also titus isnt historically easy to lynch.
also also the context of this is a very large game with people who are going to cry about bastardness making guilties unreliable.

She really isn't. I have first-hand knowledge of that.

But, if Farside is the same way, I'm not going to argue that. Just let me catch up all the way before I vote (assuming this isn't some Saki-esque thing where it's already done and I don't need to worry <_<)

unvote

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

And how info is that really? Is it a MoF guilty where Fork has tricked Farside? A reaction test? A straight up scum fake by Gork? We see plenty of people town reading me but voting because of this guilty in a bastard game. That's an easy setup to Mislynch me and then Mislynch Gork when I flip town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 2142, Titus wrote:And how info is that really? Is it a MoF guilty where Fork has tricked Farside? A reaction test? A straight up scum fake by Gork? We see plenty of people town reading me but voting because of this guilty in a bastard game. That's an easy setup to Mislynch me and then Mislynch Gork when I flip town.

The thing is, I think Gork is being honest here. Maybe there's something screwing up her results, but there's some earnestness in her push that I like (townread on her notwithstanding).

Besides, if farside is telling the truth, there's two points against you, Titus. Can't really argue that.

Vote: Titus

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Oops, forgot the rest.

In post 2111, Gorkington wrote:
lora wrote:pfff
i hope you get vigged.
its literally sad that you werent.

Agreed.

I barked out a laugh when he voted me. It's cute.

In post 2114, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Titus
WN should be vigged so mod doesn't have to find a replacement for them and they are also scum so win/win.

Nah on WN. I'd prefer Loran.

In post 2118, Spiffeh wrote:^ What's stopping scum from doing the same thing? If you're town you're just giving scum an excuse to say "oh yeah I'm doing that too" which makes it harder to pin them down later on.

At least explain your vote.

This is at Loran, right?

In post 2123, Titus wrote:I still want TiP lynched but I was hoping to watch for awhile to see his reaction. If TiP is scum, then scum would not bus and that's why the wagon failed. If TiP is town, we are in agency capture.

Agency capture?

I know MoF mentioned it at daystart but what the hell does that mean?

In post 2127, Titus wrote:WN, PE, Fork, farside and Imperium IMO.

And where has Imp been? I can buy Gork and WN, and Farside, but not Imp.

In post 2133, Titus wrote:So we have "confirmed scum" on three people, me, Saint and Sakura. Hmm.

Not Sakura. That's more bullshit than anything.

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 am

In post 2133, Titus wrote:So we have "confirmed scum" on three people, me, Saint and Sakura. Hmm.

Enlighten me titus.
In my memory there are only two guilties. Who and where did anyone say Saint is confscum? Reminding that saint is a self watcher who claimed d1.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 2145, masters of fart wrote:

Enlighten me titus.
In my memory there are only two guilties. Who and where did anyone say Saint is confscum? Reminding that saint is a self watcher who claimed d1.

OS?

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Saint »

ok someone visited me last night
i am a vanilla townie

great
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Saint »

how the fuck can i be a vanilla townie in THIS GAME
BASTARD MOD
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2138, Titus wrote:
In post 2134, Fresh wrote:Oh by the way, when was WN ever really confirmed scum other than in the eyes of fart? I just realized last page fart asked for a vig on that. Its pretty scummy to want to take out a slot that others may feel town just because it needs replaced don't you think? What if its actually town and then the vig (if there even is another one) kills 2 towns so far?

And only Gork is claiming a guilty on me. Far side is actually claiming an innocent that she believes is wrong due to bastard shit. Read her comments again.

I am not a cop.
I didn't claim results because I have none.

My vote stands.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”