Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:53 am

Post by White Narcissus »

Another fresh example is you calling me Titus's scumbuddy because I am not buying the guilty on her. You don't stop to think that I as her scumbuddy would have much more to gain by bussing her, first of all. And if I really wanted to save her, I would actually do what you accused me of not doing, push other people and make them look as prettier lynches than Titus. You just take what's on the surface, someone objecting to lynching a guilty, and saying that makes them scumbuddies. That's what you being shallow is.

~Wis
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2573, White Narcissus wrote:you provided an example just now.

Cop out answer. Do you have examples from before that post?

In post 885, Titus wrote:Not sure where you get me being wary on TiP. I am voting TiP, encouraging votes on TiP by saying 100% confidence should be sheeped.

In post 1174, Titus wrote:TiP is being wagoned for more than lurking. He's being wagoned based on his response to early votes, his total apathy, and lack of scumhunting. You are saying he's being wagoned by scum, but your readwall has pisskop as your only scumread there. Hell he's practically the only scumread in your wall.

In post 1237, Titus wrote:Spiffeh, it's OK if you feel left out. Come join us on the TiP wagon. Better than policy lynching.

In post 1251, Titus wrote:TiP did the same thing Over soul and his wagon is far from stalled.

So you're saying Titus dropping this after being SO CERTAIN that TiP was scum, in favor of lynching someone for spamming with even less support, is town motivated?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I have expressed why I believe you're scummy at like the very beginning of the day. It's not because you are objecting to a Titus lynch.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:57 am

i dont see where she dropped her TIP scumread. Not pushing it is not dropping it.

also I have plenty more examples. I called you out on being shallow after your second post or so, but apparently you forgot.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:00 am

In post 2577, Spiffeh wrote:I have expressed why I believe you're scummy at like the very beginning of the day. It's not because you are objecting to a Titus lynch.

that was not the point. You did state that me objecting to it makes me look like a Titus buddy.

~Wis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2578, White Narcissus wrote:i dont see where she dropped her TIP scumread. Not pushing it is not dropping it.

also I have plenty more examples. I called you out on being shallow after your second post or so, but apparently you forgot.

~Wis

This. I stopped pushing it because PE stopped pushing it. If PE isn't 100% sure TiP is scum, then the reason I had for voting TiP faded and was stale. Best to keep scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:01 am

oh, speaking of your reason at the beginning of the day, I never said vezok was scummy

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:07 am

I thought I made it clear that Vezok was policy + ika scum meta?
I guess you're not paying much attention to the posts of the person you're scumreading.

~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:13 am

another thing

In post 2207, Spiffeh wrote:Yeah I definitely feel that there's some weird ass sanity shit going on with these cop claims/guilties.

you're supposedly skeptical about the guilties, yet you have continuously treated both titus and us as confirmed scum and have even looked for our scumbuddies (you called Voided a Titus scumbuddy for instance). That doesn't look like you were being honest.

~Wis
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I don't recall Wisdom ever wanting a policy lynch, only Sakura Or is just implied he does too because it's a hydra? Like I don't remember him stating that at all.

And yeah I would still not be surprised if there were cops with weird sanities itg but I am fairly certain given Titus' play today that she is scum. I still think you're scummy but less so. Lynching Titus and vigging you would help us figure out these sanities.

Scumbuddy is a term I usually use jokingly when someone buddies someone I'm scumreading. Hence the term!
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 am

The reasons I wanted vezok lynched were

a) I hated the pisskop wagon, as he was obviously town yet people kept idiotically calling him scum.

b) My only experience with vezok was me scumreading him when he was town, so I can't read him. Therefore he was a fine D1 lynch, especially given I didn't have a scumread I'd rather lynch.

c) Sakura sternly stated she's not playing until vezok dies. If vezok didn't die, I'd have to replace out because I can't handle this game solo in my current RL situation.

I never said he was scummy or that I scumread him. I did say I wanted him to die two or three times.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 am

Spoiler: Vezok related stuff
In post 1197, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1195, masters of fart wrote:
In post 200, Titus wrote:I should probably just leave, my sheer existance here is a distraction and I ALWAYS have this bullshit every day 1. It's starting to get to be a tell as to my slot's alignment.

So what does everyone think about this.

I already said that's town.
Also since wis isn't around anyway i'll just move our vote
Unvote
Vote: Idiot Savant

~Sakura

In post 1375, White Narcissus wrote:Oh hi vezok, dont think i've forgotten about that time where you shot obvtown in the face with your vig shot back in Touhou Upick 2
So ikahydra which was a slot i wanted to lynch due to being scum and policy, has been replaced with a slot that i also want to lynch but via policy and still scum, happy with my vote there!

~Sakura

In post 1379, White Narcissus wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

~Sakura

In post 1400, White Narcissus wrote:Anyway I'm apparently on my own until vezok is dead, says Sakura

~Wis

In post 1403, White Narcissus wrote:This is literally my last post here until vezok dies, have fun wis

~Sakura

In post 1946, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1944, Spiffeh wrote:Wis kept pushing for a vezok lynch but not once did I see him explain why vezok was scummy.

He probably wanted to get me back into the game, since i explicitly told him that i wouldn't play together with vezok and i wouldn't post or do anything until vezok died.

~Sakura

Yes i wanted him policy'd, and I told wis i wouldn't participate until vezok died.

~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:48 am

In post 2584, Spiffeh wrote:Scumbuddy is a term I usually use jokingly when someone buddies someone I'm scumreading. Hence the term!

Scumbuddy is a term widely used for people that are scum together, so don't blame others for misinterpretation.

~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am

and no, scumbuddy is not your term. Scumbuddy means scum partner. Which you evidently know given and other posts.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 am

In post 1490, Spiffeh wrote:Fresh can we have some other reads of yours so we can figure out your scumbuddies?

this for example makes it super clear you know exactly what "scumbuddy" means.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:58 am

VOTE: spiffeh

i doubt anyone's gonna listen since we're supposed to be "guilty" and stuff, but in case anyone wants to lynch actual scum

~Wis
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:08 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2482, Titus wrote:
In post 2475, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:But Titus, town can fake a guilty too.

@Curious

If you think I am being a distraction, then stop discussing the goddamn orgy! Sheesh!

Town would admit the guilty was fake here now though and still be as confident. Scum can't because then they lose me as a Mislynch. It's now or never.

In post 2491, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Who wants to join my third party satanic masochism cult tonight?

In post 2497, Titus wrote:WN, that is exactly how you catch seasoned scum. Look at Gundam Seed. Refused to vig my buddy. Look at We the Purple, refused to hydrate.

Players who don't consider the optimal path or refuse to take it after being shown it, moreoften than not, are scum. Sure is it possible Gork is town faking, yes. Outing his feedback message shouldn't do anything to help scum, but do a lot to help town.

P-edit: MoF would not claim a guilty on a gravedigger as tracker.

In post 2500, masters of fart wrote:Omfg guys. Omfg.

Heres a suggestion.
In assumption that this game is multiball, how bout we lynch Hermit. He spams the fuck out of the thread and is useless distractions and deflections. Meanwhile, at night, scum will crosskill(each other if diff scumteams or just one if same)

In post 2521, Titus wrote:Another weird possibility in addition to sanity as I think WN is town. Alien psychotrooper?

In post 2539, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2491, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Who wants to join my third party satanic masochism cult tonight?

I would rather join a cult than deal with this town of derps that don't know what a bastard game is. u.u (still haven't finished reading)

~Sakura

In post 2545, masters of fart wrote:we lynch titus and we vig WN.

what the fuck are we waiting for? screw the orgy. just post racy pictures.

In post 2558, Titus wrote:WN, vote Hermit with me. Jaquen, at worst, will get rid of problematic bullshitters. If he was a horrible/scum vig he would have shot me last night.

In post 2564, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2563, Spiffeh wrote:WN you keep defending Titus but you aren't voting anyone else so it really just looks like you don't care who's lynched and want to get your scumbuddy out of a tough situation. :?

I'm not even going to try to defend against that, because.... you guessed it! hydra dissonance again:
In post 2259, White Narcissus wrote:Sigh, this is why i hate Bastard games.
I'm not gonna put any resistance anymore if MoF wants to lynch us based on a lie from the mod.
I'll help lynch Titus however
Vote: Titus

~Sakura

Either case i don't know why Wisdom thinks Titus is town, I was fairly convinced she was town yesterday, but I know MoF's guilty on me is bollocks so im more willing to believe Gork's guilty on Titus being correct.

~Sakura

In post 2565, White Narcissus wrote:if i had any real scumreads id vote

i said what lynches id like to see

~Wis

In post 2574, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2573, White Narcissus wrote:titus doesn't go for Titus

for TIP*

In post 2575, White Narcissus wrote:Another fresh example is you calling me Titus's scumbuddy because I am not buying the guilty on her. You don't stop to think that I as her scumbuddy would have much more to gain by bussing her, first of all. And if I really wanted to save her, I would actually do what you accused me of not doing, push other people and make them look as prettier lynches than Titus. You just take what's on the surface, someone objecting to lynching a guilty, and saying that makes them scumbuddies. That's what you being shallow is.

~Wis

In post 2584, Spiffeh wrote:I don't recall Wisdom ever wanting a policy lynch, only Sakura Or is just implied he does too because it's a hydra? Like I don't remember him stating that at all.

And yeah I would still not be surprised if there were cops with weird sanities itg but I am fairly certain given Titus' play today that she is scum. I still think you're scummy but less so. Lynching Titus and vigging you would help us figure out these sanities.

Scumbuddy is a term I usually use jokingly when someone buddies someone I'm scumreading. Hence the term!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2587, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2584, Spiffeh wrote:Scumbuddy is a term I usually use jokingly when someone buddies someone I'm scumreading. Hence the term!

Scumbuddy is a term widely used for people that are scum together, so don't blame others for misinterpretation.

~Sakura

I know and that's how I meant it, but it's a JOKE word that I use a lot more casually.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Agh, Mod please delete above post

In post 2482, Titus wrote:
In post 2475, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:But Titus, town can fake a guilty too.

@Curious

If you think I am being a distraction, then stop discussing the goddamn orgy! Sheesh!

Town would admit the guilty was fake here now though and still be as confident. Scum can't because then they lose me as a Mislynch. It's now or never.
It's precious that you think scum would need a guilty to mislynch you. Your scumplay is literally more protown than your townplay.
Can you also had a self-silencing close?
kthx.
In post 2497, Titus wrote:Players who don't consider the optimal path or refuse to take it after being shown it, moreoften than not, are scum. Sure is it possible Gork is town faking, yes. Outing his feedback message shouldn't do anything to help scum, but do a lot to help town.
Agree with the former, except knowing the specifics of the investigation is much more useful to scum than town, so your point has no ground.
In post 2500, masters of fart wrote:In assumption that this game is multiball, how bout we lynch Hermit. He spams the fuck out of the thread and is useless distractions and deflections. Meanwhile, at night, scum will crosskill(each other if diff scumteams or just one if same)
That's an incredibly optimistic approach to nightkill prediction. Scum wouldn't even have insentive to shoot each other, they can just wait for the town to lynch the guilty and get a free shot instead.
In post 2521, Titus wrote:Another weird possibility in addition to sanity as I think WN is town. Alien psychotrooper?
There's also the possibility of redirector, tailor, framer, nexus, lightning rod, bus driver and rubber chicken. But sure,
alien psychotrooper
And you wonder why you get vigged night 1 so often.
In post 2539, White Narcissus wrote:

I would rather join a cult than deal with this town of derps that don't know what a bastard game is. u.u (still haven't finished reading)

~Sakura
You seem to have a very twisted idea of what a bastard mod game is.
In post 2545, masters of fart wrote:we lynch titus and we vig WN.

what the fuck are we waiting for? screw the orgy. just post racy pictures.
Assuming the vig is reliable.
Actually
@Jaqen:
Do you lose your vig if your partner dies, or do you keep it. If the latter, does your role name make it obvious that you're part of a vig team, or is it not mentionned. Last question, do you have to agree or does whichever of you submit gets to choose secretly and you hope its what was agreed?
In post 2558, Titus wrote:WN, vote Hermit with me. Jaquen, at worst, will get rid of problematic bullshitters. If he was a horrible/scum vig he would have shot me last night.
You're always a good vig shot Titus.
always
In post 2564, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2563, Spiffeh wrote:WN you keep defending Titus but you aren't voting anyone else so it really just looks like you don't care who's lynched and want to get your scumbuddy out of a tough situation. :?

I'm not even going to try to defend against that, because.... you guessed it! hydra dissonance again:
~Sakura
Any chance you can get your shit together before the end of times?
In post 2565, White Narcissus wrote:if i had any real scumreads id vote

i said what lynches id like to see

~Wis
You listed lurkers. That's pretty compelling.
In post 2574, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2573, White Narcissus wrote:titus doesn't go for Titus

for TIP*
I could see Titus going for Titus actually.
In post 2575, White Narcissus wrote:You don't stop to think that I as her scumbuddy would have much more to gain by bussing her, first of all.

~Wis
Not with a guilty on you.
*BANG*
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Like the criteria for me using the word is when someone buddies a scumread. I am well aware of what it means.

Is this really a thing we're arguing about?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Imperium »

Vote: Titus

Am incredibly behind, but this seems like a gimmie.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Imperium »

The argument based on the meaning of the word "buddy" needs to stop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I wish people would stop for 5 freeking minutes of arguing and drowing out the game.

:evil:

Listen my point against Titus is she is claiming town Godfather.
I don't have town listed, I don't see the op using the word town, therefore I believe her claim is crap.

Stop please stop arguing that titus is town unless you can fucking explain the fucking crappy ass claim.

Second and most important before we fucking lynch is I want Saint to claim what is role is.
It is important I don't fucking care what people have as their issue.

Thank you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1970, masters of fart wrote:SAKURA IS CONFIRMED SCUM

The Metal Sonic opening up today by attacking the shit out of Wisdom/Sakura is consistent with getting a guilty result on them overnight, and it definitely seems like something they are unlikely to fake as scum or town.

In post 1986, Profgessor Emotion wrote:We are also Catholic!

Hi!
I got a message saying that you were confirmed town last night!
Why send it to us?

In post 2023, Wisdom wrote:
@mod
I'm replacing out as well, sorry.[/b]

hf guys

I'm not completely sure that both heads would replace out because of a real guilty on them if they were scum, but then again, it would make sense for Sakura to replace out because she was frustrated with the crap case on her and for Wisdom to follow because of a RL situation, so not as town as I thought it would be when Tammy synopsized it for me.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Scum have fakeclaims and town gf soundsnlike a funny joke to me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”