Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 1849, Drama Queens wrote:I am actively admitting that I am not really scum reading him, and am putting my vote somewher so that I can help prevrnt someone I read as town, lynched?

This is my hydra with Tammy!

Also, no? It was an in the moment read, that caught my attention, and at the time I felt like (and still do) think that people are pushing him to be lynched because of his miller claim, while at the same time still thinking he couls be scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1822, Fresh wrote:
In post 1817, Titus wrote:
In post 1809, Fresh wrote:Oh and double especially Z. Titus is town. Get off of that if you're not V/LA right now.

Why do you think I am town? I have had a shitty weekend and did jackshit.

Rubbed me the right way when the day started. It was kinda like before I replaced out of FF7 but without all the bullshit that followed. I liked your reaction and it feels town.

That game is ongoing... :facepalm:
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

To tell the truth, I like neither of the major wagons.

It was asked long ago why I didn't think Pisskop is town.
Firstly, check out some of my posts, eg. and (ignore the quote). If Pisscop were scum, he could have tried to buddy me. He could have launched a long interaction about other games (so as to produce a huge amount of null-content). He could have accused me of buddying him. He did nothing. (Yes, I intentionally "offered" him those possibilities to get a read on him! That's my read now.) I think he would have exploited my behavior somehow, especially after being wagoned.
Secondly, in TheIrishPope was the leading wagon – and it started to dissolve until , regardless of the fact that he wasn't doing anything meanwhile. Later, it faded into a vanity wagon, in only Titus and I were there.

Having ISOed Vezok I indeed found a couple of disturbing things (eg. his sign-in in :
"As much as I would enjoy being scum here I have to disappoint everyone. I am town."
seems to be fake; is WTF-nullcontent; in talking about past games and going after the low hanging fruit (Pisskop); talking about past games (perfect nullcontent) multiple times later...).
If I must, I may join his wagon before Deadline, but I don't think we're doing the best thing we can.

However, two things are standing out in Vezok's ISO. His interactions with Farside and WhiteNarcissus. I can easily see a universe WhiteNarcissus (whom I've never really townread) is scum in. What if her team leads a vicious attack against Vezok? One thing is sure, if Vezok flips town, the pages between about and need to be examined. (Xtoxm, Imperium and Gorkington seems to have been on that wagon earlier.) As for Farside. She's one of the players whom I can't read at all (let's hope she gets hit by a stray investigation sooner or later).

But those two names aren't my main suspects.
I still think we made a huge mistake when we let the TIP wagon gone – and I don't understand at all why Saint doesn't have any votes at all.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Time to share my findings then.
In post 29, ZZZX wrote:
In post 23, masters of fart wrote:i am an FBI -- female body investigator

Lah vote

VOTE: Fart

The agent to find females is most likely female.

Kill it with fire.

This makes me think ZZZX doesn't know town's wincon and somehow assumed females = scum, which I knew is false because my role is female. I didn't wish to take my vote off Oversoul at this point because claiming a chair is pretty weird, like getting fake claims and and parading one's supposed displeasure in order to show presence, set the tone early and blend in.

Then I asked the Profgessor this question I never received an answer, said fuck it and went into least-energy-consumption autopilot, voting pisskop so I don't have to write in our private thread anymore.

I think Flubber (meta) might be town for real and farside (falsely portrayed me as the instigator of fights - too ballsy for scum), and maybe the Profgessor (for not giving a shit about my question and energy, scum would've been more cautious not to drop the interaction ball). While ZZZX, Oversoul, and why not pisskop would be my picks for scum, but I just ISOed around some so take it with a grain of salt, and I don't plan on doing much in terms of scumhunting. Just watching like BBmolla, posting once every 40 sounds good to me; lynch me if it doesn't to you. That's all I got.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Ane: why are you scum reading saints or Tip?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

Farside.

TIP's wagon got dissolved without anything that made sense for me. I strongly think this move was intentional from some scums. Also, he had a bad start and after that he did... nothing.
Saint posted nonsense things at the beginning and after I posted that "ungag him" pigeon poop, he started acting normal – as if I had freed him or what. How does that make sense? For me, this was highly fake.

Please, tell me if I've missed something important about either of them. I was ill for a week and I could hardly focus on this game, although I was (and am) trying to do my best. Which, in my case, means doing something useful.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 1838, pisskop wrote:you have yet to show a lick of evidemce for this.

I stated during my vote. Because I didn't post a bunch of quotes from your ISO you and Spiffy wanna villify me for it. Fact is its this kind of reaction that keeps you right here. I think a town member who really thought my vote was total bullshit would just not even try to defend themselves against me and focus on one of the more scummy players you feel is on the wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:03 am

Post by pisskop »

naa, I debated ignoring you but Im really a fairly brutishbplayer at heart.

While were all here lurking the day down I may as well push your buttons and she what skittles pop out
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Gorkington »

fresh wrote:I think a town member who really thought my vote was total bullshit would just not even try to defend themselves against me and focus on one of the more scummy players you feel is on the wagon.
the way youre talking here is as if every single town player should or would do this, which is a really really weird thing to push. why is scum more likely to do this? have you seen scum do what youre describing here?

vote: vezok
l-1.
claimtime.
i swear if anyone else says anything about this ill cut you.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Finally.
Vezok, you can fake claim now.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:17 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1859, Gorkington wrote:
fresh wrote:I think a town member who really thought my vote was total bullshit would just not even try to defend themselves against me and focus on one of the more scummy players you feel is on the wagon.
the way youre talking here is as if every single town player should or would do this, which is a really really weird thing to push. why is scum more likely to do this? have you seen scum do what youre describing here?

vote: vezok
l-1.
claimtime.

More like L-2.

I don't even want to claim. I hate my role and I'm kinda glad I die day 1 instead of seeing people WIFOM themselves over me later.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Vezok who are your scumreads other than Pisskop?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:46 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

blah...it will be thrusday before I can give this a read, perfect storm of blah at work. just eye balling this page I see that Vez is at -1 or -2? Vez has not replaced into the game yet (I dont think) in my read and IS is a null read at best.

I will try to get to this before thursday...but I got something like 40+ pages to read and I am not one to ever replace into a game and not read (looking at Titus from a previous game).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:52 am

Post by masters of fart »

In post 1859, Gorkington wrote:

And this is the final nail in the gorkington closet. obvtown
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:43 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Fun fact: Amazon is extremely picky about some of its erotica. Although bestiality is banned outright on amazon, shifter erotica and monster erotica are both perfectly okay! With shifter erotica, everyone must be in completely human form. With monster erotica, though, anything goes as long as the creature is either extinct or fictional. So if you want to write a story about fucking dragons, you're perfectly free to publish it on Amazon!

Barnes and Noble, on the other hand, allows almost anything, including bestiality, incest, and scat.

Vote Count #12
vezokpiraka (11) - Xtoxm, White Narcissus, Profgessor Emotion, Slobberknocker, Flubbernugget, Oversoul, farside22, pisskop, Titus, Saint, Gorkington
pisskop (8) - masters of fart, Quaroath, dramonic, Jaqen Hghar, vezokpiraka, Fresh, Loranthaceae, Voidedmafia
TheIrishPope (1) - Anenien
Progfessor Emotion (1) - TheIrishPope
Loranthaceae (2) - Spiffeh, Imperium
Titus (1) - ZZZX

Not Voting: curiouskarmadog

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Activity Check - Prods gone out

Deadline is August 30th 8pm EST
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 1859, Gorkington wrote:the way youre talking here is as if every single town player should or would do this, which is a really really weird thing to push. why is scum more likely to do this? have you seen scum do what youre describing here?

Its not a push. Its just what I observe in my games.

Scum build cases. They spend more time misdirecting and pay more attention to detail. That's my experience. Color me rookie if you desire.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1766, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 1762, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1756, Spiffeh wrote:@Flubbernugget could you elaborate?

Fresh provided an accurate summary to pisskop's reaction to his wagon and you're saying he's not allowed to do that because he didn't compile a quote wall for you

In 1480 or a later reply?

Yes 1480

And accurate in the sense that I don't agree with it but can see where he's coming from
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1793, Imperium wrote:
In post 1790, Gorkington wrote:"AHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS MADNESS WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING FOR VEZO AND PISSKOP THIS GAMESTATE IS FUCKED AHHH AHHHHH IM NOT EVEN VOTING FOR SOMEONE AHHHHH."

oh
oh god
why does my heart feel so much... fear?
why are my pants so wet and why do they smell like popcorn?

oh god it must be nacho posting again D:

I scum read this
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1798, Imperium wrote:
In post 1794, Gorkington wrote:hydras that dont sign their posts are literally the worst.
youre also still not pushing anybody else so this outrage is still bullshit.

1) You are a smart kid. You know damn well when I'm posting and when Tammy is posting so don't scumplain about not being able to tell us apart. Suck up your pride and admit you had a slow moment.

I also scum read this
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1825, Spiffeh wrote:Please explain to me what "he's trying to 'town' his way out of being center of attention" means since you seemed to have understood it perfectly fine. I mean, wouldn't it make sense for town to also "town their way" out of something because they are...town? Like I had said, it looked like a blanket statement just so he could have a surface 'reason' to hop on the largest bandwagon.

Sounded to me like trying to garner ate town reads that Mafiascum hands out like candy
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Like why are we playing "what did fresh
really
mean" instead of going to him for clarification

If the post numbers were that easy to get you could have asked for them instead of an outright scum read over it
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1856, Aneninen wrote:Farside.

TIP's wagon got dissolved without anything that made sense for me. I strongly think this move was intentional from some scums. Also, he had a bad start and after that he did... nothing.
Saint posted nonsense things at the beginning and after I posted that "ungag him" pigeon poop, he started acting normal – as if I had freed him or what. How does that make sense? For me, this was highly fake.

Please, tell me if I've missed something important about either of them. I was ill for a week and I could hardly focus on this game, although I was (and am) trying to do my best. Which, in my case, means doing something useful.

Is it bad that I thought it was serious that you ungagged him? :facepalm:

Saint: You want to explain why you were faking a post restriction?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

I think if I'd ungagged him for real, the mod would have posted a note about it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

We gonna lynch him now?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”