Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by kravhen »

Oh what's this I see?

NabakovNabakov
wrote:
Ok, it's mildly serious time, guys.

Pickem, I will unvote you if you can make a single post without caps lock.

Final Fos: ABR for dropping the third vote on Adel. If we lynch her now, we don't get any diagrams later.
It was all fun and nonsense until a few votes drop on Adel. Ohh crap now it's mildly serious time, scumbuddy Adel is in trouble, gotta get worked up and point at Albert. Adel then follows her scumbuddy Nabakov's initiative and votes for Albert accusing him of "jumping on a wagon without reason". Strangely enough, Nabakov's previous "Wagon: Teh Scummz who are they again Pickem?" didnt seem like it was jumping on a wagon without reason to Adel =/

How's this for a mildly serious post? =P

Vote: Adel
for being scum, also her complexe diagrams are meant to confuse the town..
FoS: NabakovNabakov
for being Adel's scumbuddy
FoS: CrashTextDummie
for being a lurker AKA sleeping in mafia mansion while his buddies are "out at work" apparently having a hard time escaping my wrath!!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by kravhen »

Oh what's this I see?

NabakovNabakov
wrote:
Ok, it's mildly serious time, guys.

Pickem, I will unvote you if you can make a single post without caps lock.

Final Fos: ABR for dropping the third vote on Adel. If we lynch her now, we don't get any diagrams later.
It was all fun and nonsense until a few votes drop on Adel. Ohh crap now it's mildly serious time, scumbuddy Adel is in trouble, gotta get worked up and point at Albert. Adel then follows her scumbuddy Nabakov's initiative and votes for Albert accusing him of "jumping on a wagon without reason". Strangely enough, Nabakov's previous "Wagon: Teh Scummz who are they again Pickem?" didnt seem like it was jumping on a wagon without reason to Adel =/

How's this for a mildly serious post? =P
Unvote: CrashTextDummie

for being scum, also her complexe diagrams are meant to confuse the town..
FoS: NabakovNabakov
for being Adel's scumbuddy
FoS: CrashTextDummie
for being a lurker AKA sleeping in mafia mansion while his buddies are "out at work" apparently having a hard time escaping my wrath!![/b]
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by kravhen »

Ah crap... sry for double post, the second one is the right one ( has the Unvote on CTD while the first doesn't )..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:38 am

Post by kravhen »

@Nabakov: I see where you're coming from, and to be honest, I didn't previously post after 100% analyzing the situation. I just read the thread, noticed people suddenly get all serious after having made equally "stupid meta-game moves" and not get serious until a specific person gets targeted, and then both of them turning the attention to someone else... Meh, at the very least, I wanted to see how you guys were going to react.

My vote's staying on Adel for now, my gut feeling is still there, and if you ever get nervous about 4 votes on Adel, well there are a couple of others that can take out their votes on her ( votes under "stupid metagame reasons" ) mine's staying.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by kravhen »

SirTornado you just quoted my vote: because she's scum... Take a look at the whole thread and you might find out what sparked the feeling in me that she's scum..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:
kravhen wrote:@Nabakov: I see where you're coming from, and to be honest, I didn't previously post after 100% analyzing the situation.
Here he is trying to relieve himself of responsibility when I turn up town.
Here you are trying to put FULL responsibility on me for whatever happens to you. It takes SEVEN votes to lynch you, you only have FOUR. Do you realize that out of those four votes, if you take out all the random and silly voting, only mine stays as a "valid vote"? If I was in your spot I wouldn't get too nervous if you were town because of that. Besides, if the random voters keep their vote on you, you still need THREE more votes to get lynched. I really don't see this happening anytime soon.
Adel wrote:
kravhen wrote:I just read the thread, noticed people suddenly get all serious after having made equally "stupid meta-game moves" and not get serious until a specific person gets targeted, and then both of them turning the attention to someone else... Meh, at the very least, I wanted to see how you guys were going to react.
When silly & random voting yields a bandwagon, there is something fishy going on. Placing a forth vote on someone on page two means that you are awfully willing to see a quicklynch based upon two or three posts from most people. How could you possibly be confident of someone's alignment on page two? Oh, that is right, if you are mafia than you know everyone else's alignment.
Once again, you are making my blowing my vote out of proportions and making it look horribly outrageous. I did not put the hammering vote on you. I also did not put you at Lynch -1. I put a fourth out of seven vote on you. And not any kind of fourth vote. This fourth vote is really the first valid one after 3 bandwagon votes. So just because there was a silly bandwagon i was supposed to not vote for you, or wait until the bandwagon dissapears before doing so? No way a silly bandwagon's getting in the way of my gut feeling that picked something up about you and made me drop one little valid vote.
Don't get me wrong though, if there was a 6-vote bandwagon on you, I wouldn't have voted. 6-vote bandwagon is ridiculous though.
If there was a 5-vote bandwagon, I probably would've had a bit of a hard time putting you at Lynch-1. Dont know what I would've done if that happened.
Adel wrote:
kravhen wrote:My vote's staying on Adel for now, my gut feeling is still there, and if you ever get nervous about 4 votes on Adel, well there are a couple of others that can take out their votes on her ( votes under "stupid metagame reasons" ) mine's staying.
With a vote that wasn't based upon solid analysis, on a player that said "what is with this wagon?". Page 2 is still randomness, yet you are willing to not only hop onto a silly wagon, but you are also willing to try to turn it serious and deadly, while avoiding responsibility for it.

unvote Albert B. Rampage vote:kravhen
My move may have been reckless and unusually offensive especially for page 2, but hey, at least I'm getting responses/results I wanted out of it. At least now you know, Adel, that you are under my loop. Weigh carefully every word you speak as they are going to be analyzed letter by letter. Be paranoid.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by kravhen »

camisade wrote:Is Village Idiot an actual role? Or is it just someone that's stupid? [/noob]

Cause pickemgenius sure acts like one, no offense.
Yes Village Idiot is an actual role, it's actually more deadly and dangerous than the mafia itself! It does not kill during the night, but it SUCKS YOUR BRAINS OUT DURING THE DAY AND MAKES YOU WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS! I also think Pickem is a VI lolz so lets vote him!

Just kidding. Chill Adel. Don't start quoting the hell out of this reply.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:22 am

Post by kravhen »

@Nabakov: Don't say chill, dude =P I'm completely and always chill. I'm surprised to hear that I have gotten on the defensive so fast, what post are you referring to when you say that? What's more interesting is that from my point of you, it was you and Adel that first got "defensive fast".
I will continue to claim my vote is valid. I don't think you get what valid means here =P Obviously my "confusing diagrams" reason wasn't serious, mildly intended as a joke after I really went and took a look at them. I thought that'd be clear especially after the long post that follows my vote for Adel. Unless you skipped to my vote, then you read the reasons why I voted.

Don't say my vote was stupid. My vote created 3 pages of discussion so far and it wasn't a "OMG ADEL FUXKZ U STILZ" vote. I wanted to see Adel on the defensive, and I did. Heck, she threatened me with her birthday, something I have never seen before. Also once again the mention of evil me turning this wagon into something "serious and deadly". Ridiculous. I'm not going to repeat myself on that issue.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:26 am

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP

"the long post BEFORE my vote for Adel, not following.."
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:37 am

Post by kravhen »

@Nabakov: You might be right on the first part when you say you would've gotten worked up no matter who would have gotten 4 votes. As for my overdefense, well it was meant as a counter to Adel's own overdefense quote post. That is why i don't see my posts being any more defensive than Adel's. The last part was meant for silliness and could make a mafia nervous, I thought.

I would've lost a bit of interest in Adel a while ago if she didnt react the way she did. Especially after the silly ending mentioned by Nabakov, I got a reply that basically meant "Yo kid i was born in the 70s, i cant be scum, show some respect, im older therefore better than u at wagonz yo". It just gets more interesting and fun with each of her reply.

Now I'll
Unvote: Adel
because that seems to be what some of you are waiting for. I also want to use this opportunity to shift some focus to those who still have their votes on Adel. For all we know they could be scum that placed their votes first disguised in randomvoteness and patiently waiting for lynch. Or they could be scumbuddies that think Adel's identity is compromised and dont dare defend her =P

Still too much is possible. I want to hear more from the silent ones. If you don't know what to say, then comment on the whole me VS Adel saga, tell us what you think. Talk.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:58 am

Post by kravhen »

SirTornado wrote:Really? Let me remind you why your voted for Adel:
In post 43, kravhen wrote: wrote:
Vote: Adel for being scum, also her complexe diagrams are meant to confuse the town...

If that wasn't metagaming or random, then what was it? If that was metagaming (or even random) then why are you saying others should take their votes off her because they are "stupid metagame reasons"?
You spoke as if you had just read the line starting with "Vote:" because you took "for being scum + complex diagrams" as the reason for my vote and called it random and metagaming. ( And if it was the sole reason, it would be random alright ) I've told you that already:
kravhen wrote:SirTornado you just quoted my vote: because she's scum... Take a look at the whole thread and you might find out what sparked the feeling in me that she's scum..
I do notice I wrote "take a look at the whole thread"... I think I meant take a look at my whole post since you just reffered to my vote line and the silly reason next to it, without referring to the rest of the post above the vote line at all, which is
kravhen wrote:It was all fun and nonsense until a few votes drop on Adel. Ohh crap now it's mildly serious time, scumbuddy Adel is in trouble, gotta get worked up and point at Albert. Adel then follows her scumbuddy Nabakov's initiative and votes for Albert accusing him of "jumping on a wagon without reason". Strangely enough, Nabakov's previous "Wagon: Teh Scummz who are they again Pickem?" didnt seem like it was jumping on a wagon without reason to Adel =/
There's a reason for the confidence. It's how I play. My theory is voting with extreme confidence that the votee is scum can not only throw the scum off balance and overwhelm him and make it more probable to react unusually and being paranoid, but it somehow helps me see things clearer when I have a clear target as opposed to when my target is a group of people towards whom I have mixed feelings of uncertainty.

Does that make a slight bit of sense?

Now I shall quote myself for great justice
Still too much is possible. I want to hear more from the silent ones. If you don't know what to say, then comment on the whole me VS Adel saga, tell us what you think. Talk.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 am

Post by kravhen »

I'm unvoting because it seems as long as my vote's there, the focus stays on me and Adel. It doesn't mean she's off of my suspicion list, I just want to hear from the more silent ones from now. For all we know, there could be scum among them taking advantage of not being in the spotlight.

I also never said I unvoted to take the suspicion off of me. If you wanna quote me, quote me right. "I want to question the people who did the exact same thing you did" ? Who else has done what I did? Why do you suddenly come out of lurking mode when time has come for you and fellow lurkers to enter the questioning room?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by kravhen »

Erotomachia wrote:Albert, you certainly do ask a lot of questions. In fact, your last 6 posts have all been questions. It'd be good to actually hear what your own thoughts are, however.

Anyway, we still need to hear from other players, like CTD and deadscilent.
And YOU. ;)[/quote]
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by kravhen »

@Nabakov: I don't think it'd be good for her appearance if Adel proved/used her wagoning skills after blaming me for creating a "serious and deadly" wagon =P

The mod is away until sunday isn't he? Hmm... As soon as he's back there's a prod going to CTD and if that ho has been lurking for 5 pages then comes up "sup guys uhh im voting BZ cuz i hate zebras lolz" I'm lynching him. ( devil smiley )
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:34 am

Post by kravhen »

CTD you've been away?
Anyway, read the thread, and tell us what you think of me and your scumbuddy Adel
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 am

Post by kravhen »

It annoys me that as long as I was attacking Adel, the thread was lively and people were adding to the fire and now that it's over, no one has much to say. That makes a bunch of the quiet ones look scummy.. as if they were enjoying the duel as it kept focus off of them and were counting on it to provoke a mislynch.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by kravhen »

camisade wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Blue Zebra wrote:
Is there a specific reason you voted camisade, pickem?
Heh, hasn't said much, ofcourse Patrick hasn't said much (he will though) and CTD hasn't been able to post a bunch, and from what I've seen from him doesn't post a shitload anyway, so that's why for now.
Is it because I called you Village Idiot? :lol: Sorry, I was just confused because all your posts had been really weird, but your posts since CTD showed up have been good. I'm feeling really overwhelmed, because no Mafia game (on other sites) I've ever been in has had this much activity.

And @ Albert B. Rampage, I think krahven was acting pretty scummy. He said that his vote stayed on Adel because of his gut-feeling, and that his vote was the only valid vote? I really didn't get that,

"only valid one" meant sure it was the fourth vote, but it was the only justified one after 3 silly/random votes...
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:57 am

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:Why did you feel like you needed to justify it at the time you made your post?
I was annoyed. If he read the thread then he should know. I also would replace all the times I said "valid" and say "justified" instead... I used valid because of lack of a better word ( T_T yes call me grammar noob ) until that other person said it.

@camisade: Did Adel's defense seem any scummy to you? What does your gut pick up about her?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:I don't think me voting for kravhen is accomplishing much right now, but I am awfully sure he will dropping enough scumtells over the next ten pages that he will end up the lynch for today. I think CTD needs to start posting in a hurry though.
unvote:kravhen vote:CrashTestDummy
Hah, I hope not, that'd be bad for town and I'd feel bad for you guys heh. I'll be careful with what I say then, perhaps I've been talking more clumsy lately, sure don't want to turn into a village idiot.

P.S.: Yes, SirT, someone saying or hinting he is town doesn't score any points and doesnt mean anything at all. I know that. Don't quote this reply plz, first Adel, now you with the multi-quotes. My brain hurts =[
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by kravhen »

Also as Nabakov said, I'm starting to wonder about the people who try hard to keep "town's focus" on me. I can understand some of you interpreting my unvote as trying to escape the spotlight. If I was in your place I probably would've thought the same. But would a scum put himself in the spotlight in the first place? ( Ok I'm still relatively new, but is this last line what people call a WIFOM? ). Either way, I'm more interested in those who just try reallll hard to keep me in the spotlight.

FOS: SirT
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by kravhen »

Who is trying really hard to keep you in the spotlight?
*points FoS*

Adel, what do you think about this whole spotlight thing? If you were scum and never "in the spotlight with me", how do you think you would react to my unvote as an attempt to shed some light on the other players? How would you feel about it?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 am

Post by kravhen »

@BlueZebra:I see it as an attempt to manipulate my image by quoting lines from everywhere, one by one, and
dropping an analysis on each of them SEPERATELY, as if they had nothing
to do with each other, without looking at them as a whole.
Pick em, slap em in the right order, slam a short analysis
that takes for granted that the quotes can only be scumtell for sure.
I gotta admit my playstyle isn't the most stable around, I also posted alot, that's probably
gotta make it easier to multiquote and put puzzle pieces together to form a malicious image.
That's what I think. At least, as opposed to a quiet, "uncontroversial" player.
Adel wrote: I think you are scum. I am trying to find out who the other scum are. I'll let you know when I think someone is scummier than you are.
@Adel: Do you really think I am scum or are you trying out my "tactic" I mentionned a few pages ago? =P
Your suspicion doesn't bother me right now. I've had a good time annoying you 1vs1 but after activity
picked up came the time to stop acting solo and as Team Town. So sure, keep me wherever you wish
on your scumminess list, just as long as you also keep looking elsewhere as I am. It's best for the town.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:08 am

Post by kravhen »

How would you call my approach then? Is it like thumping an annoying bitch ( older female doggy of course... ) in the nose?

You calling your stance "direct" means nothing to me. Aggressive? yes. Direct? meh. Aren't we all direct around here? What does direct really mean to you?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by kravhen »

If there's one quality I can give Adel is that she is good with words. Probably much better than me, but this constant pressure and aggressivity makes me want to slam my vote on her again. Thankfully my reasonable side stops me from doing so. My next vote will be on scum, I guarantee it.

Also, Adel you can claim all you want about helping town or others not helping with that overconfident attitude of yours, all you really do is subtlely tell me that you, wagonmaster that you are, plan to get me lynched today yet don't want to appear too responsible for it by saying I will "dig my own hole" in the next pages or whatever. To be honest I put my gut feeling away for a while but I still don't feel a protown vibe for you. You don't feel like an ally. I don't think this town will fall for your wagon, but if they do, then your horrible bandwagon mislynch ( in 3 other games? ) streak will grow.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 am

Post by kravhen »

Erotomachia wrote:
...and don't understand why Adel came to that conclusion.
Neither do I. If she's scum the attention on me is probably convenient for her. Although her vote isn't on me, she still keeps mentioning "my demise". Maybe Adel wants a few votes to fall on me but doesnt wanna be the first one to start it?

Either way, if Adel turns out scum I'll be very proud (and impressed) of my gut feeling :P
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:35 am

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:Why don't you try commenting on other players or events? That would be more informative. No one is voting for me, and nobody is voting for you- we should just move on. Our opinions on each other are known to all, and aren't having much effect.
omg you finally agree with me <3

Let's hold hands and go scumhunting together <3

I'll have a post about how I perceive the others coming up soon
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel: You should already know what I think =P But I want to say that there was a point when I really wanted to focus on others for a while and scratch you off my list, that is until you started losing your cool. Made it seem like you couldn't take having some suspicion on you because you have never been scum yet, and now you finally are and really really wanna kill tonight cuz its fun right? I've considered such a possibility, along with the chance that you may have snapped because you felt personally offended, and threw a personal offense back at me (birthday AKA im older than u punk grr i cant take that a kid is ruining my game, and threats of being able to lynch me)

ABR: Albert's been one of the most quiet ones, not because he hasn't posted a whole lot, but most of his posts have been without much content. mostly fun facts, puns, rap rhymes and questions directed at others. I dont feel he's taking anyone's side. Simply put, I'm not getting any scumtells from him. In fact, i'm not getting any kind of tell from him except that he might be an infamous "active lurker".

BlueZebra: He feels pretty pro-town to me. On top of that he sometimes was the only one to understand my most complex, poorly written and shaky posts to know where I was coming from. He's around, reading, asking questions, doing a townie's job, and seems unbiased. ( He pointed out which parts of my posts felt scummy, which has helped me try and formulate better and understand why some of you suspect me. )

camisade: He doesn't have that many posts and some of you might be tempted to call him a lurker, but for now I prefer to think he's a newbie ( look at join date ) and is most comfortable observing for now. When I looked my scummiest, he pointed it out. Same for Adel when she lost her cool and posted the famous birthday post and all that. He isn't taking sides.

CrashTextDummie: Not sure if he was away or if he was lurking, but he's leaving us soon. Also he comes in late, claims he has spotted a scum after reading the game (BZ), votes for him and threatens Patrick that if he's scum, he has already lost. "Mark my words." hehe. When asked he doesn't want to explain that comment "yet". Does anyone think this is a hint at being cop?

Deadscilent: If anyone's a lurker, she certainly is. She has TWO posts people. Two posts and ZERO content. First a random vote on Ero at the beginning, then 2-3 days ago saying she'll be away from the 19(today) to 24. She has dodged conversation until this moment and now is going to be away ( still dodging ) for about a week. There's nothing more I can say about her, except that when she's back we should tie her up in the questioning room.

Erotomachia: We dont see his face much. He had a crazy week at work and then promised to post more but has only posted once in 6 days after saying so. I was tempted to say he might be scum kicking back, relaxing and enjoying me and adel's fights, but he was the first one I think to suggest we should move on for the sake of the town. I'm careful though, that could very well be scum putting up a town mask... annnd we've ventured into WIFOM territory so ill stop here.

NabakovNabakov: He started off calling me scummy while being blind to Adel's own reactions, but ended up finally opening his eyes and seeing both ways, calling Adel on her scummy posts after that. There's quite a few reasons possible for that, including the one where Adel is scum, youre the scumbuddy and you started getting careful not to be associated with Adel too much when people started understanding my position better and calling Adel on scumminess more.

Patrick: Was about the only one not to get too worked up about my 4th vote on Adel. If thats not a scumtell, then I don't really see anything scummy in his posts. He marks a good point by pointing out SirTornado's efforts on attacking me yet not committing on a vote. Isn't that "Agreeing with a movement but not actually supporting it?" hmm? He also noticed pickem's prolonged "overt spamming and chumminess" and thats probably what BZ meant by active lurking.

Pickemgenius: He has been pretty active, yet he doesn't have alot of content. He's got that huge post of is which is alot more a resumé of the game so far than it is about giving his opinion. Alot of posts but nothing that really stands out or helps town. Hey he might really be an active lurker.

SirT: Been pretty active, and especially aggressive towards me, although still pointing out odd things from pickem and adel, yet has never laid a vote nor a FoS. He claims he is a conservative voter and only makes "pressure and random votes". Not really sure what to make of that statement. You put quite alot of pressure on me quoting me 10x in a post, shouldnt such pressure be nicely coupled with a "pressure vote"? You are possibly afraid of committing to voting before a bunch of others have already done so. You also say you are always in the last ones to cast a vote. This could mean "hey i might cast the hammer vote but im not scum". Voting is town's only weapon along with talking, and not using it well could hurt town. Always voting towards the end also means you tend to vote when the lynchee has already pretty much been decided, so that your vote seems like its "just following the flow", the bandwagon.

P.S.: I feel horrible about this wall of text XD ...
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by kravhen »

With all that said ( holy crap it didnt fit in my browser window )...

FOS: SirTornado, Pickemgenius

IGMEOY: Nabakov
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:31 am

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:In case anyone missed it...
kravhen just wrote:Does anyone think this is a hint at being cop?
Comments from the lurkers?
Patrick you're one of those lurkers.
Why do you dodge a question?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:34 am

Post by kravhen »

We should be hunting scum not poweroles.

Oh we are hunting scum, don't worry. I'm always hunting scum.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:35 am

Post by kravhen »

EBWOB: oops, bolded part was supposed to be a quote
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:Now when he continues to drop decent scum tells, people will be more more than likely to dismiss kravhen's posts as newbie noise and not mistake them genuine proof of scum. I think he is pretty close to lynch proof now.
You could be right. Sometimes people tend to consider newbieness as a factor for unusual posts, perhaps scared to lynch a newb townie. My position is split. I agree newbieness might effect one's playstyle, but I'm against the idea of using that reason too much. I'm not sure how "lynch proof" I really am, probably less than you think. No one should be lynch proof, ever, but in this case I don't really want to argue about it too much since me being "lynch proof" like you say is actually a good thing to town, since I am not scum.

I've still got my eye on you Adel, but don't feel "defeated" and that your "efforts have been in vain" or whatever, because I'm town, and your efforts at getting me lynched would only have been in vain if I was scum. Unless you are scum and your true intentions were never to get me lynched. *WIFOM alarm goes off*

/end post
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:07 am

Post by kravhen »

Obviously I'm still suspicious of Adel but I'm trying to look for another scummie right now, still debating whether Adel's aggressivity is either a grudge against me or she's ticked that she's been pointed out so fast.

I think the whole thing about joke votes are kinda unneeded right now. SirT is sending some scummy vibes because of the way he explained his "playstyle" and I still got my eyes on pickemgenius until he starts "beating" some people's shit, or whatever. Letting someone do shit on their own and then beating them a bit more sounds like SirT's "let them get a few votes first then hit them after".
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by kravhen »

Hmm... Are people getting impatient?
Scum scum scum, where art thou.. mmm *focuses jedi mind*

I will be rereading a bit and try to come to a decision on who my vote should go on. I'll try to make it a definitive vote. I need to make up my mind about who's the scummiest acting / who's most likely to be a real scum.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:10 am

Post by kravhen »

Gee another replacement... And tomorrow deadscilent's back. I think we should make sure to point the spotlight at deadscilent for a while. All these replacements and people going away make it hard and confusing to get a good read on people and associating the previous person's behavior to the new. Deadscilent had been completely silent since his random vote until saying he had to go away. IMO this could very well be an opportunity to continue lurking for a bit in hopes that we elect a lynchee in the meantime.

FOS: deadscilent
because no one can read him since he has 0 non-random posts.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:27 am

Post by kravhen »

pickemgenius wrote:
kravhen wrote: I think we should make sure to point the spotlight at deadscilent for a while

^^^^^^^wtf
You do realize that wtf isn't really a good question, right?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:30 am

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:
Haut Boy wrote: it seems that you are trying to force the spotlight onto him instead of letting things unfold naturally.
that
is your scumtell against me? I don't think there is such a thing as "letting it unfold naturally".
Lol exactly what I thought... if everyone were "letting it unfold naturally", no one would be scumhunting and posting content. we'd all be lurking and eventually we'd die of age.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:59 am

Post by kravhen »

did you only read the part you quoted or did you actually read my whole post? because I think I explain myself clearly enough.. You also forget he didn't post anything with content until saying he had to leave. He's the only person we got nothing on. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. Are you opposed that such a person start talking a bit about the thread all around and his opinions or are you opposed that we start to shed some light on your scumbuddy?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:00 am

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: Her.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:31 am

Post by kravhen »

so for you it's completely out of this world that a scum LIES?
I'm not saying she lied on all her statements, but come on. Zero content. Not a single little opinion. Ok maybe she IS away until the 24th. She could still post just once or twice before leaving. I raise my eyebrow at you suddenly hopping on your horses to defend DS like that.
So you're saying since she had other shit going on that automatically we need to throw her into the spotlight for no fucking reason.
Yes.
No wait, you're saying there's no fking reason? That's weird. I think any town would agree that it's for the best of the town to poke someone that hasn't talked at all yet.
Why do you think otherwise?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 am

Post by kravhen »

here is nothing gamewise that makes it worth lying about either one of those two.
I think there is. Getting pickem to defend you is worthy enough.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 am

Post by kravhen »

Your love.
Seriously, im more concerned about why you're opposed to her being the center of attention for a bit when she comes back. I dont see why you'd see that as anti-town.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:38 am

Post by kravhen »

pickemgenius wrote:
kravhen wrote:
here is nothing gamewise that makes it worth lying about either one of those two.
I think there is. Getting pickem to defend you is worthy enough.

Go after a "lurker" as you somehow put it is incredibly easy to do if you are scum.

I can defend whoever the fuck I want whenever I want.
Isn't it just as incredibly easy for a lurker to just say "i was busy" and "im going away"?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:55 am

Post by kravhen »

pickem chill.. even with my accusations I have still kept in consideration that she may have told the truth... I'm just voicing that there is still the possibility that she is lying... You keep assuming that I'm saying "zomg 100% scum, lets lynchgogo". On the other side, you seem 100% sure she AINT scum.
kravhen wrote:so for you it's completely out of this world that a scum LIES?
I'm not saying she lied on all her statements, but
come on. Zero content. Not a single little opinion. Ok maybe she IS away until the 24th. She could still post just once or twice before leaving. I raise my eyebrow at you suddenly hopping on your horses to defend DS like that.
And as I've said a million times already too, without an answer from you, why did you suddenly hop on your horses and think I did this extremely horribly controversial thing when I just said we should put the spotlight on deadscilent when she's back? Why dont you agree?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 am

Post by kravhen »

It's interesting when I say or do things and get reactions I didn't expect from it because people blow things out of proportion or seem to skip some of my sentences to friggin make me look like a fucking monster. Keep talking pickem.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by kravhen »

pickemgenius wrote:
kravhen wrote:pickem chill.. even with my accusations I have still kept in consideration that she may have told the truth... I'm just voicing that there is still the possibility that she is lying... You keep assuming that I'm saying "zomg 100% scum, lets lynchgogo". On the other side, you seem 100% sure she AINT scum.

When have I said this?
When have I said ZOMG SHE HAS A LIFE SCUM SCUM SCUM! ?
It sucks having people make you say things you haven't, doesn't it?
pickemgenius wrote:
kravhen wrote:so for you it's completely out of this world that a scum LIES?
I'm not saying she lied on all her statements, but
come on. Zero content. Not a single little opinion. Ok maybe she IS away until the 24th. She could still post just once or twice before leaving. I raise my eyebrow at you suddenly hopping on your horses to defend DS like that.
kravhen wrote:
And as I've said a million times already too, without an answer from you, why did you suddenly hop on your horses and think I did this extremely horribly controversial thing when I just said we should put the spotlight on deadscilent
when she's back
?
Why dont you agree?
SHE GAINS
NOTHING
FROM LYING ABOUT BEING BUSY IRL, AND BEING ON VACATION.

What statements is she lying about, you seem to think she is lying about something, what is it?????

Maybe she was busy.... FTW??
lying about being away, being busy, duh...
pickemgenius wrote:
If she comes back and doesn't post something then I will get on her....
Wait, that means we agree with each other doesn't it? . . .
Spotlight = get on her

right? you thought so right?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by kravhen »

You need to get your caps lock key checked out or something...

Anyway this bickering is useless... We agree on the same thing, dude.
I dont get the "you put spotlight on her NOW" thing. You make it sound like I want everyone to bitch about her while she's gone and lynch her before she's back. That's crazy. When she's back, everyone will turn one of their two eyes on her, expecting some activity at last. That's it, that's all. And don't say "IF" she doesn't post. I think even if she's a lurking scum she will post after the date she's back. The point is not to beat on her IF she doesn't post. She WILL post. The point is to
listen
to her.[/i]
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by kravhen »

Good point. Maybe it wasn't as useless after all, but I dont want it to be blown out of proportion.

Hey it's the 24th at last! I'll be waiting for santa.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:50 pm

Post by kravhen »

happy bday patrick <3
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by kravhen »

deadscilent wrote:Why are we Proding me?
take a wiiiiild guess =/
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by kravhen »

You also had stated you'd be back on the 24th. Your scumbuddy pickemgenius missed you, dont you like the love?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:56 am

Post by kravhen »

Hello Spectrum!
( Another replacement =O )

I'm gonna need to take out a sheet of paper and write the names of the players and their replacements, or I'll start to get confused about who is who, and which seat was suspicious. (Mod make sure the first post is accurate as of now please?=D )

deadscilent: crashtext isn't with us anymore, you can't vote him =P

@HB: I have a question. Did you just do "show all posts by kravhen" after patrick asked you what you thought of me, or are you actually familiar with the context of the thread when I said the things you quoted?
I understand the bit about me saying my overconfidence is part of playstyle, and then saying I dislike Adel's aggressivity. Not sure it was hipocrisy, maybe. I'm not sure if Adel has a playstyle close to mine or if she dislikes that style and only reacted aggressive back as a kind of defense. Hey wait, that's right. She put on an early defense too, and possibly before I did. Missed that, HB? You probably just did "show all posts by kravhen".

Here's another question.
What do you think of Adel?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by kravhen »

pickemgenius wrote:
deadscilent wrote:hmm.
Hi.
Y HALO THAR!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:57 pm

Post by kravhen »

Woot finally a vote count. yattttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Moving on.

Vote: deadscilent
Overdue vote from me. Any reason for your sudden shift to Haut Boy? Your only opinion about him has been "good show" which doesn't really mean anything.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:52 am

Post by kravhen »

HB it seems we share a mutual interest in each other. I'll be looking forward to your opinions and analysis about me. As much as they show how you have me represented in your mind, it tells me more about you as well.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by kravhen »

Uh oh deadline...
deadscilent wrote:Can we just kill me already? lol XD

Townies wanna lose, so be it,kick me off.
Sure... top 3 on my scumdar right now are deadscilent, SirT, HB.
Which one of you is mafia?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:50 am

Post by kravhen »

I'll say I was THIS close to shoving a vote on deadscilent. Seems like Adel did pick up the same thing I did and went ahead and voted. The deadline is 6 days so I still have some time to reread and really see who deserves my vote more, instead of rushing it to deadscilent and possibly change my mind later.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by kravhen »

I dont understand... didn't NabNab ask to be replaced? Why was he replaced in the first place if people are talking about bringing him back now?

Besides that, hello patrick, its been a while. Who would you lynch? The person(s) you are most comfortable lynching?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by kravhen »

Hmm ok.
Re-reading the thread quickly a few times, I realized who I want to shove my vote on. I'll do it once a vote count comes around.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: realized I now know*
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by kravhen »

deadscilent there's a point you're missing here...
that kind of post earns you exactly ZERO point. It's completely useless, and it's not even pro-town. we've all heard it before: "dont lynch me or ill say I told you so!". I'm voting you, get over it.

Vote: deadscilent
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: Omg my vote was already on deadscilent i think.. geez i gotta keep track of voting and unvoting >.> sry about that. my vote stays on her though.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by kravhen »

@patrick: when I first read her post real quick, i actually bought it. I know myself to have certain periods of being highly gullible, but when i re-read it, I told myself i could NOT just fall for something like that easily. Then i reread most of her posts and they haven't been helping town much. Even after my vote she keeps repeating she isn't town. To be honest, I think it's as likely for that kind of behavior to come from either VI ( village idiot ) than scum. I've seen scum do it before. Right now I'm satisfied with my vote there.

@deadscilent: once AGAIN, guaranteeing you're town means nothing, please stop right now. If you're scum, youre gonna get lynched. If you're town, you're gonna put us in trouble. And don't say "I'll be laughing when you see im right" because we're not going to pity ourselves, we'd be more likely to be frustrated by your very bad play, and think you should be ashamed of it. EVERYONE can just guarantee they're town, what would happen to the game then if everyone believed it? Use your brains here. Put yourself in our position. If a cop intercepts a drug dealer's car on the road because it smelled weed (scummy), would the cop let the drug dealer go if he said "I guarantee you there's no crack in my trunk, ill laugh at u if you open it and see im right and you mis-acused me!" You are the drug dealer, we're all cops. If you dont wanna get pulled over, make sure your car isn't smelly/scummy.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: Even after my vote she keeps repeating she
is
town.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am

Post by kravhen »

That's why I like to have the opinion from others as much as possible, so I'm able to take another look at things from difference perspectives and make sure im not narrowminded in my opinions. I get a feeling you might be right, Nab. Unless you're scum with DS and this is all part of your plan. I think that's unlikely though. =P

Unvote

Deadscilent I didn't believe you, I believed Nab.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by kravhen »

Pressure votes CAN be a good thing, DS.
I got a weird vibe from HautBoy's unvote post. He kept an aggressive stance and vote on DS for getting and answer, and then he unvoted because he had "somewhat" of an answer. Maybe im overreacting, but sometimes I feel little details are sometimes those that mean alot. I then looked back at Deadscilent's answer and not only is it confusing, I also don't see how a kind of answer like that from her could easily satisfy your previously strong thirst for "an answer". It gives me the feeling you're scum that followed an unvoting bandwagon.

Vote: Haut Boy
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by kravhen »

Also, i wanna hear more from camisade. Sometimes scum start to slowly post less and less when there's a deadline and slowly vanish from our sight.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:23 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote: I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
You do roll crazy.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by kravhen »

You're barking up the wrong tree with me
Sure... ( Hey thats what you did to me in my analysis too, don't YOU start being hipocrit, now eh? )
though that could be a plausible theory for others who went after DS
I thought Adel's theory was based on your behavior mostly. IF anything, her theory could be plausible for ANYONE that have gone after DS,
including
you.

Basically you say "sure your theory is right, but only if im not included!"
What makes you so special? I think of all the people who voted for DS you're the only one that sent scum vibes. That's how special I see you.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by kravhen »

kravhen wrote:Also, i wanna hear more from camisade. Sometimes scum start to slowly post less and less when there's a deadline and slowly vanish from our sight.
Apparently, I concur.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by kravhen »

Look at who else has voted DS (Adel, Erotomachia, pickem, me, AND you, kravhen) and go through how they got there before you specifically denounce me as scummy. I will be doing this too, next time I get a chance to post here.
First, yes I know I voted you, no need to put emphasis on my name, i have never, unlike you, excluded myself from anything. I'm comfortable with what I've done.

Secondly, I'm already aware of how the votes got on DS. I think if you ask me to take a look at the votes, then logically it would mean you already have done so and have found some juicy information to share with the rest of us, or else I wouldn't see why you want me to look there without reason.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by kravhen »

Hmm... This is going to be the first time a day ends for me ( relatively new player ). I feel so close to lynching scum yet this incoming deadline has got me nervous and paranoid. Gotta stay composed.

NabNab, if your name was kravhen, would you consider the possibility that NabNab might be trying to save a scumbuddy last minute?
Hmm. But you feel alot like town to me, Nab. I'm paranoid XD

Tomorrow during the day I'll give a re-read to the last quarter of the game so far to see if anyone's taken a comfortable backseat when the deadline was announed and approached more and more. If some did, they might be scum. If everyone seemed interested and adding content, that would mean we have catched scum and the scumbuddy were panicking and trying to move votes around.

Is a post like this even necessary at this point?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:55 am

Post by kravhen »

deadscilent wrote:question:

There has been a lot of finger pointing.
Who does everyone think is mafia?
LoL.
You ask that and then you start crying and losing all composure when everyone thinks YOU are mafia..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:00 am

Post by kravhen »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Adel wrote:ds and Haut Boy seem less scummy to me than Sir T and ABR, or at least less dangerous as scum.
This is craplogic.
Oh, actually, I agree with Adel. I am very dangerous as scum.
Really?

Unvote

Vote: SirTornado
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by kravhen »

MOD
Uh why is my name twice in that vote count, i unvoted HB =/
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by kravhen »

Has the deadline passed already??
What's the vote count? Do we have a couple people hanging at L-2 votes, or someone is at L-1 and dies at deadline or someone already has enough votes to be lynched before deadline?

Unvote

Seems like I'm rekindling with my early early game vote/gut feeling/suspicion.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by kravhen »

Bah!
I'll be cheering you from heaven! XD
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:24 am

Post by kravhen »

Hello again people.
Guess who's back. O_O

Ok so I'll have alot of rereading to do since i've kinda stopped reading after i got killed. It feels special being in another player's shoes, especially one I had previously suspected strongly, if I recall correctly. One of the hypothesis of ds' behavior ( she was the one to cry out and whine when she was almost lynched, right? ) was that she was just a newbie and didn't know any other way to deal with the pressure on her. Well that theory was right, apparently. I feel like a one-night cop that threw an investigation on Deadscilent to clear her from personal suspicion once and for all. That feels good. Now the place she occupied in my mind has been freed, and I can focus on other people, where the scum truly lies.

The hunt has started once again, and it seems I get a chance at revenge for my death! Bring it on!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by kravhen »

Unvote: Nabakov
obviously until I reread this and get my own opinion.[/b]
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:58 am

Post by kravhen »

Sir Tornado wrote:
NabNab wrote: There's a reason that Patrick withdrew from the game. It was to avoid exactly the kind of behavior you're exhibiting right now.
Patrick withdrew because he heard something he shouldn't have. I haven't heard anything like that. I am merely speculating. There is a difference.

Kravhen: Now, that you are back, can you explain your reasons for voting me yesterday? (I am merely asking this out of curiousity rather than anything else, because obv that vote was from a pro-town player)
If I remember correctly it was because of your misrepresentation and I think your being a bit more lay-back inactive at some point. When I re-read this thread as a whole I can confirm you this.

Also what's this about patrick withdrawing because he "heard" stuff?

My gut feeling thinks Erotomachia is scum. How much weight can you afford to put on a gut feeling? I don't know, yet. I'll see in my reread and in the future if he's worthy of a case on him.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:36 am

Post by kravhen »

I suggest not comparing old and new kravhen at all. Why? Well I read this thread too, yknow, so I see what you write, yknow, and so I know you'll be comparing me now. I fear I'll grow paranoid at some point, or feel "obligated" to stay congruent with my old self at all times or people will yell SCUMMZ!

" But kravhen, why would you feel obligated ? "

Pshht. Because I am town, and I would hate to see another mislynch on day 2, especially now that deadscilent, who was a suspect to me, turned out to be innocent, which narrows down my scum list (hey im repeating myself now). It's a townie's duty to go after scum without being hella scummy, because that would just confuse the town. Deadscilent failed that, I hope to do better.

Erotomachia, what's your thoughts on the matter? You dont have to agree with me, different opinions are fine.. just... talk.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:48 am

Post by kravhen »

Deadscilent was, in fact, a village idiot. But I understand your vote. Maybe I'm already condemned by some to be a goner. I just won a game as scum where my partner was a lurker/village idiot somewhat, and got replaced by a better player. If i had been town i wouldn't have let him go, but they did, and we won. So I understand where you're coming from and as far as the deadscilent suspicion goes, I can't do anything about it. All I can do is try to find scum on my own, ignore the votes on me and hope I get enough time to point out things to help find the mafia.

The person i wanna vote for now is Erotomachia. He's slipped through my radar day one, never had much tells from him nor content. I'm confident.

Vote: Erotomachia
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by kravhen »

I got prodded, but i posted today =S
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 am

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:Yeah, if Albert is scum, I'm also assuming SirT is scum.

Of course, it's equally likely that they are both town and Albert swapped on a whim.
If Albert or SirT is scum, I'll consider YOU scumbuddy. How's that?
That statement looked like you were trying to protect yourself by redirecting our attention to another specific player if we ended up catching scum.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 am

Post by kravhen »

theopor_COD wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm voting Kravhen.
I understand why one would want to vote me, my predecessor was scummy and hell, even I as Old Kravhen went after her aggressively at some point.

What I'm wondering personally about your vote is, are you voting me genuinely because there is a case strong enough against me to vote me (which means you think I am the scummiest player), or are you voting because, I admit it, I'm an easy target for a mislynch?

I'll keep my eyes open for that. I hadn't seen players' actions this way before. It's worth looking into, if I was scum I would've considered doing the same thing I believe.

Meanwhile, Erotomachia is still silent... And pickemgenius' play is still annoying. His play remind me of JDodge's.... Annoying people, geez, they deserve to be lynch on sight.

=P
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:52 am

Post by kravhen »

Sir Tornado wrote:Funny... I certainly don't remember agreeing that Deadscilent was the VI. I find that the term VI is overused anyway. There are only a few people who are actually VIs. I don't think deadscilent is one of them.

(If you want to know how VIs play, check out a guy named Klopyrev's play in Mini 466. THAT'S a VI)
Well.. She was a VI for somehow looking scummy as hell while being town. She wasted alot of my time and attention on her case and didn't make it better by whining about it and saying things like "Oh boohoo, alright lynch me, but youll see i told you so!"
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:33 am

Post by kravhen »

Oh Erotomachia showed sign of life again.
Hi!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what I should do with the vote that's on Erotomachia. I'll leave it there. Maybe it'll grow legs. I'll see how things develop and maybe ill vote ChronX to make it grow legs. It's all about growing legs.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:33 am

Post by kravhen »

Woah we posted at the same time.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by kravhen »

theopor_COD wrote:I can't see myself voting for Albert . . . he's pretty much led the lynch of Adel but I find those that followed him scummier (deadsilent, Patrick, Eroto).

Heck knows why but if Tornado was scum I'd expect Albert scum in that situation to bus him. If Tornado's town and Albert's scum then he just let's him rot. It doesn't clear Tornado completely as I could see Albert as town somehow forcing through a lynch on a player he dislikes but I think it's more than likely that ABR is town.

Seperately I agree with Tornado in 705. No one should get a free pass because their previous incumbent was a "village idiot" - I'm also going to have a little analysis of Kravhen 1 and Kravhen 2. He seemed a lot more aggressive and confrontional from my original read. Now he seems more defensive, jokey.
When I'm aggressive and confrontentional, people call it scummy. When I'm not anymore, they call me scummy. Well, at least, scum likes to find any little detail they can and turn it in some kind of tell.

I don't know man, maybe you're being honest in your suspicions. I'm just saying what I think, as well. If I did came off as more defensive, maybe it's because I replaced deadscilent, a very suspected person, and I felt under immediate fire for things I haven't done. Sure, you shouldn't completely forget deadscilent's actions, I wouldn't in your place, but it's just how it is, felt like i had to defend myself right off the bat this time around. As for the jokey part, that I'll agree with you. I've became more light, less serious a bit more jokey at times the more I play here. I do have some serious analysis from time to time, and serious posts when they're really needed and it jsut wouldn't be appropriate to say a joke anymore. If you notice, when I first started I was really serious, always paranoid about everything, I was overhyped about this, but now I've eased in quite comfortably. It's a whole new perspective and style of play developping, I would say.

Hope you're satisfied with this reply, it's the most honest I can be about it. I understand I should accept the fact I won't be able to clear myself completely ever since I came back in replacing DS, but that's fine, really. We'll win in the end no matter what happens to me, let's do it.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:22 pm

Post by kravhen »

I posted without reading Nab's post.

Good work there Nab, and upon further review, I'll have to say I agree ChronX smells scum.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:40 am

Post by kravhen »

ChronX wrote:
kravhen wrote:I posted without reading Nab's post.

Good work there Nab, and upon further review, I'll have to say I agree ChronX smells scum.
Its odd that you'd say that NabNab's analysis is good work when in the previous post you whined in your own defense that:
kravhen wrote:Well, at least, scum likes to find any little detail they can and turn it in some kind of tell.
NabNab is manufacturing a case out of, to use his own word, "straw". Its nothing. NabNab is trying to make a case on me bacause he must be scum.

unvote ABR
vote NabokovNabokkov
My first quote was about when people whined about me being too aggressive or not enough, meaning no matter how aggressive I am, scum will just scumify anything if they can word it out to sound right. Applies to any other "wifom" detail or wtv.

NabNab did something quite different. He elaborates on his position.
IMO, that second part of your post stinks, alot. What I mean is, I think thats the part that gives you away. Just like BlueZebra, I'm convinced.

Unvote Vote: ChronX

Way too easy.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:46 am

Post by kravhen »

Considering myself lucky to have lived until now ( as deadscilent's replacer ), it's time for me to
Claim: Watcher

Last night I followed NabNab. He paid Sir Tornado a little visit. 'Nuff said.
Before me, deadscilent followed Albert but didn't see him visit anyone.

Obviously, I will
Vote: NabNab
and encourage everyone to do the same. I've never been a watcher before and I would've claimed yesterday if it could've saved my skin at the brink of a lynch on me, but thankfully I live for one more day just like I had hoped because I wanted to have a target of my own after deadscilent's N1 action. I targeted NabNab because I've always had mixed feelings about him and I was interested in what he could show me.

I'm pleased, very pleased.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:
Right now NabakovNabakov is at 3/5 votes, I can tell scum is waiting to pounce.

I'mma say this once:
Nabakov is not the play for today.
andat least one of those is scumbussing, right?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Post by kravhen »

Erotomachia wrote:Kravhen just claimed watcher and said that he saw Nabakov visit Sir Tornado, who was killed last night. Nabakov didn't counterclaim - he simply called it crap. I don't see how else you can interpret Nabakov's reply. So one of them must be lying. Either kravhen is lying about being a watcher, or Nabakov is lying about not having visited Sir Tornado.
I dont get this. Did he HAVE to counterclaim? Personally I know he's scum and he wouldnt claim scum. But to false counterclaim for you guys, why do you make it sound like it was the one option he had and since he didnt do it ( simply called it crap ). I'm not impressed. Looks like what he chose to do instead of counterclaiming is working much better to gain your trust.

Let's be serious, it's expected and normal for NabNab to call my stuff crap and all. Right now I'm wondering who his scumbuddies could be, you guys can argue all you want, I
know
that NabNab is obviously for me the best play for today.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:impossible to scumbus a townie
Sure.. keep assuming you're all townies. Grow some balls and stand up for yourself! Acknowledge your scumness!
Or something.

Then there's the thing when you leave for 3 days, ask us not to lynch. Is that an attempt at hoping when you're back, everyone will have forgotten my claim and moved on to continue mislynching?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:10 am

Post by kravhen »

NabakovNabakov wrote:There is no counterclaim. I stayed in my house last night. I am a townie. This town is right on the brink of losing, and it's too bad that there's no evidence I can call upon to refute this bogus claim; it's too bad that Albert's arrogance may very well lose the game for us.

But it's not too late. The scum have put their cards on the table for this one. If we can see through the bluff, wrapping this game up might not ba as hard as it seems.
"Wrapping this game up" ? We're at lylo, arent we? Only scum can "wrap it up" if we mislynch again, making us lose. We're not gonna wrap it up, we're gonna lynch you, then your partner, and then wrap it up by lynching your 2nd partner.

Also, someone was right earlier to point out that you might've just been a cop or something, but seeing as you're not going to counterclaim ( actually you claimed vanilla town already, so counterclaiming a power role now would be lying and scummy to the max ), so if you visited SirT you can only be scum. This is perfect, now I'm 100% certain on my vote, never been so sure of a vote before.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by kravhen »

Sigh...

Claim: Cop

NabakovNabkov is "innocent".

Confirm vote Kravhen

I kinda forgot that my predecessor investigated ChronX. Didn't realize it until he died. Embarassed Sorry, guys. But look on the bright side, my sanity is guaranteed.
Lies. You're NOT cop, and NabNab is NOT innocent. You're scum #2. Well this is going pretty well so far, I'm satisfied. Is there a third scum around with something to say? geez
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:25 am

Post by kravhen »

kravhen wrote:
Considering myself lucky to have lived until now ( as deadscilent's replacer ), it's time for me to Claim: Watcher.

Last night I followed NabNab. He paid Sir Tornado a little visit. 'Nuff said.
Before me, deadscilent followed Albert but didn't see him visit anyone.

Obviously, I will Vote: NabNab and encourage everyone to do the same. I've never been a watcher before and I would've claimed yesterday if it could've saved my skin at the brink of a lynch on me, but thankfully I live for one more day just like I had hoped because I wanted to have a target of my own after deadscilent's N1 action. I targeted NabNab because I've always had mixed feelings about him and I was interested in what he could show me.

I'm pleased, very pleased.

deadscilent wrote:
Im a norm Townie I dont really care if Im killed. Ill just be laughing when you finally do kill me and realize Im telling the truth.

XD

Didn't anyone else find it kinda funny how kravhen counterclaimed his predecessor? No? Maybe it's just me then.
God damn, that IS a nice catch... BUT, I can't talk for DS and explain why she said that AND I'm not going to take back my claim. The only thing I'm going to admit is that if I had remembered deadscilent said that I would've thought twice about claiming because now I realize that my claim becomes scummy as hell and could get me lynched, which is a LOSE FOR THE TOWN. My claim brought more trouble than good just because of DS' post there... But not all is lost, we can still win if you trust me. Face it, it's not completely impossible that deadscilent was trying to hide her powerrole. She was so scared of dying by lynch, maybe it wasn't just newbieness, maybe she was so scared because she had a power role to protect and the reason she just said "norm townie" was because if she claimed the scum would've probably killed her that night. Wow deadscilent actually was somewhat clever in her noobieness.

I continue standing by my claim and that NabNab is scum while desisted is probably his scummate. If we do lynch NabNab today, he'll turn up scum, then I politely ask the REAL COP to invistigate me tonight (I'm probably a prime investigation subject anyway) to clear me and then lynch desisted tomorrow, successfully lynching 2 scum in the next 2 days. I don't like power-role guiding, but this is one of the outcomes I can see happening.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 am

Post by kravhen »

I'm still here..
I'm keeping my vote on NabNab and I'm wondering how I should proceed from this point... I don't wanna lose.. I hate losing.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:02 am

Post by kravhen »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think Nab, D3sisted and krav are all be town...
Hmm. That would be twisted in a twisted kind of way hehe...
All I know is, my vote stays on NabNab for now .
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:45 am

Post by kravhen »

What if we were all town bickering with each other while the scumz sit back, wait and throw the generic and usual comment about stuff just so that they don't get labeled lurker and get prodded. Which makes me think. What are y'all's opinions on this? And by y'all I mean whoever's name isn't albert, kravhen, desisted and nabakov. O snap?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:31 am

Post by kravhen »

theopor_COD wrote:
Practically impossible.

Kravhen says Nab was visiting Sir Tornado.

Nab claims he was at home

One of them is lieing.

D3sisted has an innocent on Nab

Result - Kravhen is lieing gambitting scum or Nab is Godfather. I can't see the point of d3sisted lieing . . . unless he is scum with Nab and Kravhen's town. Either way sure as hell is a problem at lylo.
True. Me and Nab contradict each other, so that theory is impossible. Somehow we forgot that fact -.- ... So scratch that theory.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by kravhen »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
kravhen wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
Practically impossible.

Kravhen says Nab was visiting Sir Tornado.

Nab claims he was at home

One of them is lieing.

D3sisted has an innocent on Nab

Result - Kravhen is lieing gambitting scum or Nab is Godfather. I can't see the point of d3sisted lieing . . . unless he is scum with Nab and Kravhen's town. Either way sure as hell is a problem at lylo.
True. Me and Nab contradict each other, so that theory is impossible. Somehow we forgot that fact -.- ... So scratch that theory.
You're being stupid. Let go.
I can only assume you mean what I think. So be it.
UNCLAIM: Watcher

CLAIM: MASON

Sorry I lied. I know I owe you all an explanation, so I'll just drop the facts right here for you all. Me and Albert are masons. Many things can help you believe in this, like the fact that me and Albert have NEVER confronted each other. That's what I noticed although at some point I feared we might've been labeled scum because we wouldnt attack each other. It also explains that Deadscilent followed Albert everywhere. Albert also told to keep her mason role secret no matter what until the right time came, that's why she panicked but still claimed vanilla townie. She also didn't want to dissapoint Albert's plans by dying, I guess. He told me his convictions that we should go after NabNab and his plan was for me to claim watcher and say I saw Nab visit Patrick. At first I didn't know what a watcher was, and wondered why I didn't just claim cop. I guess cop is a role that is way too common and if I claimed it the real cop would come after us. That's what I figured. The post I quoted from Albert was my cue to drop the game when it would stop going anywhere and attracting the info we hoped to get. So it seems that according to Albert, the reaction to my watcher claim on Nabakov has taught him what he wanted to know. Or maybe I was just starting to sound redundant and before I couldnt handle my lie anymore, the cue was given.

And that's the show, folks... I had heard Albert rolled crazy. Verdict: He does.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by kravhen »

Well that's one person who I see will not give thought to my word. I guess I'm not that surprised.
Anyone else want to follow desisted and vote me?

Any scum wanna use the opportunity to appear super pro-town by mocking my post and discarding it completely ( conveniently ) and vote me?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by kravhen »

I like how you say I had a guilty on someone when really all I said was that I saw him visit patrick and that IMPLIED high chances of scuminess, therefore the vote. Then someone made sure we considered GF.

Waiting for Albert to pop. This isnt a gambit this is the truth. As WIFOM-y as it may be, I would never pull something as crazy as this as scum. Some of you people love metagaming way too much, so look at Newbie 410 game where I was scum, I didn't pull crazy shit like this. I don't like metagaming but when it can save my skin it suddenly becomes more attractive... ( and suddenly scum stop metagaming ) The reason I pull crazy shit now is 1. albert's influence kk? 2. i just wanted to try something out of the ordinary and, blatantly, FUN AND INTERESTING. "oooh kravhen arent thy selfishz! u pull down into the bowels of hell just for self amusement" And to that I say, hey, I'm not the one that shoves us down there, we do it together, YOU do it when you automatically discard what I say as false. And don't go crazy over cop claim. He might've lied, and it's lylo anyway, we NEEDED the info. What kind of cop wouldn't claim at lylo? Just sayin'.

So I'll be waiting for Albert to cruise by. You guys take a step back, go to sleep, have sweet dreams, and tomorrow reread this and rethink your position. That's all the advice I have.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:40 am

Post by kravhen »

Wow Blue Zebra. Explain yourself and start being useful to town if you really wanna hop on an easy bandwagon like that. You think I'm scum? Do you also think ABR is scum? I'm sorry but so far all you do is wait for people to use their brains, shit something that is smart, then all you do is go "hmm he's right /vote" or "hmm i trust him /vote".

Yo Albert, I got a scum.
I think Theo is scum #2, and I'm still not sure on desisted.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:58 am

Post by kravhen »

Now let's look at Blue Zebra from the ending of last day and beginning of today.

Yesterday:
Erotomachia has been defending a few people, but doesn't seem particularly suspicious of anyone. Looks like buddying up and disinterest in scumhunting.
FoS: Erotomachia
Ok.
Erotomachia, who do you think we should lynch?
Sir Tornado, do you think Albert getting Adel lynched was scummy? If so, why?
Vote: Erotomachia
Woah FOS + FOS = Vote.
Right now I want to know who Erotomachia and pickemgenius think are scum.
You keep asking other people what they think.. What about YOU? There never seems to be a good reason for your votes, if there are reasons at all. Let's continue:
Personally, I think the scumminess of what ChronX said was a bit exaggerated.

FoS: ChronX nonetheless.
Well, I'm convinced.

Unvote, Vote: ChronX
Magical conviction.
My gut says kravhen speaks the truth.

Vote: NabakovNabakov
Since you're scum, you knew NabakovNabakov was town, and that someone claimed watcher and made Nabakov look scummy was an odd opportunity a scum will NOT miss. Gotta love the gut.
This is after someone pointed out me counterclaiming my predecessor:
Unvote, Vote: kravhen
Again with the lone vote... You also know I am town as well so it doesnt matter who you vote for, be it Nab or me, the only difference for you is which seems more like to have a wagon on him. After that revelation, AGAIN, you couldn't let this odd turn of events slip as scum.
DS didn't look at all like she was breadcrumbing to me. kravhen is most likely scum, but if we can't lynch him a No Lynch would be good too.
No lynch suggestion to look like you're not eager to lynch. This was easy. We no lynch, you kill Nab or something, showing he's vanilla, making me a lying scum, mislynching me next day. No-brainer for scum.
On further thought, I'm pretty sure the only thing no lynching would do is make d3sisted die, regardless of Nabakov's and kravhen's alignments. We should no lynch tomorrow.
We should no lynch tomorrow? We're in lylo TODAY. First part of that post was null-tell.
unvote

I'd like to see if Albert confirms or denies being a mason before we lynch anyone.
You unvote me, asking for Albert to confirm. That implies that if he confirms, then I am not lying and the vote stays off me, right?
Albert confirms. and you...
Vote: kravhen
lonevote me again. No explanation. So what would have happened in your head if Albert didn't confirm he was mason with me? You don't make sense. I think you were really expecting Albert to deny because I seemed so fucked already, the chances of me getting support were slim. But I got it, and that ticked you off? I'm really intersted in what goes through your head. Can you make a post explaining your thoughts? I'd like it to have at least 50 words.

Unvote, Vote: BlueZebra

Until I get a feel for a better candidate, if any.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by kravhen »

There's something I think is worth mentioning. With what I've pulled here lately, there is NO way the scum are gonna let go of me. It's just too easy for them ( or so they think ), too convenient, it's almost a given and it'll frustrate them to let a chance like this slip and not lynch me. They feel so close to their goal, but they won't get it. That's why I've got big eyes on those who are dead set on lynching me right now. Think what you will of this perspective, but personally I think it's worth something real.

I posted this without readin last page 37, im short on time. I'll read the rest later tonight.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by kravhen »

Albert...
Don't you think BZ is scum?
Unvote
for now...
Also the speculation of mafiagroups like people have ben doing in the last few posts seems a bit useless...
Especially the kind of post like Theopor's...
my opinion is clear, but I'm waiting for the most inactive to voice their.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:I really don't see why we don't just lynch ABR and kravhen, then deal with third scum later.
I see what you did there. Unfortunately that's a horrible idea.

I still find BZ scummy... @ABR: What makes BZ not scummy enough for a vote?

Also, if I put BZ aside for a moment, the next on the scumlist would be like Theopor or something.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:56 pm

Post by kravhen »

Whats there to address? Is there a question for me anywhere? That post is you trying to explain how my play is scummy and asking the question "Would a mason act like that" to everyone else. All I can say is yes I'm a mason, whether "a mason would act like this or not", I am. The Would-X-Act-Like-Y often borders WIFOM area. In other words, just because I didn't act like YOU think a mason should, doesn't automatically mean I'm lying.

Bottomline: Sure your post is coherent and understandable, but what do you want me to do with it?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:43 am

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:After the cop claimed with an innocent on Nab, why did you:
a) continue to accuse Nabakov, pushing for his lynch
b) accuse the claimed cop of being nabakov's scum partner
c) discredit the cop's investigation

All you've done is try to circumvent the issue. I'd like to believe your mason claim.
But until it's cleared this obstacle, until every modicum adds up, your story is completely dismantled.

Bottomline: Sure you can convince Eroto, NabNab, BZ, Theo and Pickem with your half-assed fake-claim-reneging fake claim, but I can see right through the 2-meter-wide gaping holes in your claim.

At this point I wouldn't at all be surprised if you tried to claim doc or vig to sneak your way out of it.
Hmm. Would I be wrong if I were to propose you are a scum that, faced with this outworldly scenario, cannot afford to let the chance slip to mislynch a last townie for the win? By being extremely aggressive towards me, at first glance one might think he's just being extremely town because my scenario is pretty fucked up, scenarios like this are ones that almost never happen in game, yet scum keep dreaming about them, about THE slip, THE odd move, that one clumsy play that will allow them to move into attack phase while looking townie for doing so. It's very interesting for me to see how this develops. I believe a good townie would always leave space in his mind for every possibility, every little bit of chance for a scenario to exist, to be openminded rather than narrowminded stuck on what's most obvious. It's lylo, after all. And you seem way too dead set on getting me lynched, with other, scummy, people roaming around. From my perspective it feels like you'll be a pissed off/disappointed scum if I do get out of this interesting crap and then lynch a scum.

That's how I'm seeing things right now. If you are really cop, you should take a step back and really
look
into things.
Now for your questions.
a) NabNab always felt awkward to me, and Albert had conviction that he was scum. So I linked the awkward feeling to him probably being scum. What does one do when he's got convictions, ya think? You push. I don't think I "pushed" as hard as you say. I was just willing to keep my vote on him because I didn't see any better possibility.

b) Because in my head NabNab was scum. If he's scum, it's quite probable that a scummate claims cop to protect him, dont ya think? Plus everyone was kind of weirded out by my Watcher claim, because of the way it was made and also because watchers are uncommon roles in here, especially if we have a cop. That makes it easier to scumify me, for a cop(more common and realistic role) to claim an innocent on Nab.

c) Why discredit the cop's investigation? Look at b).

That's what I think as of now.
If you really are cop, though, we're 2 townies arguing at each other. I wonder if the scum are enjoying this? I hope not because I'm coming for them.[/i]
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:51 am

Post by kravhen »

I still think BZ is scum...
lol@masons not agreeing with each other on that one >. >

if I skip BZ on the scumdar though, Eroto and Theo are runner ups. It's them or Nab/desisted I guess, but I prefer to dig deeper into Eroto and Theo's minds right now. /poke /poke

And pickemgenius, well... tough case to look into..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:19 am

Post by kravhen »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's just agree on a theopor lynch.
Well that's something we can agree on.
I looked at theopor's posts from the past week again, and that refreshed my memory on why he was on my scumdar. Look at them too. It's the way they're written, it feels more like it's coming from scum. I think there are a few subtle slips, a choice of words that I believe betrays him as a scum.

Unvote, Vote: Theopor
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 am

Post by kravhen »

theopor_COD wrote:Lynch me Albert and I'll chase you from here to the moon. You've already led a lynch on the Doctor in the space of three odd hours and I hasten to add your partner in crime was part of that lynch aswell, ditto Eroto.

Kravhen - do you believe d3sisted to be the cop or do you think he's pulling a rabbit out the bag to save Nab? Seems your not sure. p.s I still think your claims are full of lies.
Ok, here's what I think.

d3sisted is cop.
NabNab is innocent.
I'm mason.
Albert is mason.
Theopor is scum.
BlueZebra is scum.
Ero and pickem...still hard to say. But their case can come later, IMO.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:01 am

Post by kravhen »

Also, I think it's clear that NabNab and d3sisted are on the same team, now.. If Nab's innocent then d3sisted is too. Then the scenario above works.

I would favor a BZ lynch over a Theo because the scumvibes are stronger from him, but I dont have albert's OR you guys' support on that, it seems. Everyone's like... frozen and stuck up on trying to scumify me and albert and waste time. Theopor, Pickem, Erotomachia, vote someone. Tell us who you find the scummiest.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by kravhen »

So let me get this right.
Town is apparently advantaged in setup, supposedly. Yet you're about to just ignore or step over this advantage by seeing this advantage as something scummy, and voting a mason. Very smart. Then d3sisted followed so easily. THINK, GODDAMMIT. Advantage my ass. Maybe it's not much of an advantage if it makes us look scummy because "we couldn't possibly exist, the game would be too unbalanced" and then get ABR voted for. Think about it. If it was actually the mod's plan to make the "setup advantage" a two-edged blade, then there ya have it.

Hold your horses with your votes, especially D3sisted. As for pickem, although you're wrong it feels good to finally get something valuable out of you, geez.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by kravhen »

pickemgenius wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote: Seems like this town will see another day.
Vote: Pickemgenius

I have a better chance of winning the lottery then the town lasting another day if i'm lynched. (to put it in perspective)

use your fucking brain, you're better then this.
You use the word fuck too much... I do find it odd how pickem suddenly comes out of his silliness form and now tries to boast a super serious finder of absolute truth role...

I still think pickem isn't the best lynch for today. I still favor a BZ or theo lynch.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by kravhen »

pickemgenius wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:best case scenario for ABR:lynch town-pickem, and win.
orly.

abr,kravhen, bz/eroto

i say we lynch either lying kravhen, or her for sure scum buddy abr.
dude youve gone mad... you can have your theories but this overblown fixation on me and abr is unneeded and annoying. I still want the most quiet ones to speak up, dammit
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:26 am

Post by kravhen »

I think pickem is on crack or something... I'll speak in your language then.

YES I KNOW WE FUCKING DID FUCKING CONTROVERSIAL AND FUCKING CRAZY STUFF BUT FUCK WE HAD A PLAN IN MIND AND FUCK OH! OH! OH! THERE WAS A CHANGE OF PLAN SO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! IF YOU KILL EITHER ME OR ALBERT THE GAME ENDS AND SCUM WINS. IF YOURE LIKE IN A HURRY TO FUCKING GO ON A VACATION OR SOMETHING OR IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN GO A-FUCKING-HEAD, ITS JUST THAT I WOULD FUCKING DISAPPROVE SUCH A FUCKING MOVE.

NOW LETS TRY THIS AGAIN:
ME AND ABR = MASON. NO LYNCH MASON. BAD FOR TOWN.
BZ/THEO =SCUMMZ. GEWD LYNCH, GEWD FOR TOWN.

There ya go.
I think he should understand that way.

P.S.: I hate caps. Pickem go buy a new keyboard equipped with the shift lock function and use it wisely.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #121) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:Nabakov, why are you so trusting of the mason claim?

I will prove to you why it is a lie. Imagine yourself in Albert's stead, and your foolish scum buddy claims mason with you after falseclaiming watcher...

...if you deny being mason, town lynches kravhen to find out he is scum. We would then lynch you next because the only logical player the scum would want to latch onto with a fake mason claim is a scum buddy. Think about it: If you were Kravhenscum, fake claiming mason, who would you want to claim is your mason buddy? A town, or a scum? The only logical choice is a scumbuddy, because he won't automatically out you when he realizes you're lying. But now Albert is in a tough position: If he denies the claim, kravhen gets lynched and comes up scum, and the result traces right back to this mason claim, leading Albert to his demise as well. So in reality, Albert has no choice but to claim mason as well, hoping the town buys into it.

So when you say Albert can't be scum because he backed up the mason claim, your town-tell isn't really as telling as you think it is. The two scum are right in front of you, laughing at your gullibility. Lynch the both of them, and we may be able to salvage this game. Come on man, it's not that difficult to see.
Good thinking. Maybe I should've just claimed mason for myself and just wait for my mason partner to out himself, that would've helped. But your explanation doesn't make me scum. You base your scenario assuming both me and albert are scum. You say Albert outted himself just because I'm his scumbuddy and since I mentioned him, means we're linked. What if I was scum and Albert was town, and as scum my ultimate gambit would be to fakeclaim mason with Albert partner. If he denies, then according to your scenario you would assume he was scum when in fact he was the last townie, and youd mislynch him for the scum win. And if I was scum and he wasn't there would be no real reason for him to agree and claim masonmate, he'd just point fingers at me or something.

So as far as I'm concerned, this way of thinking about things by you is dismantled..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:This reminds me of good ol' Open 27. Except I was scum in that one.
I wasnt there.. what happened in Open 27?

Also, I cant believe you are asking if mason and scum, especially SCUM, can talk in confirmation stage. The reason people make a big deal out of people who take a long time before comfirming is because they think theyre "buying time to contact their scummate before the game starts"... And if scum can talk masons can talk, think about it. Theyre both an informed minority. They know each other, can talk to each other except one side is allied with town and the other is not and can kill..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: Also your "Your time is up, scum" post looked like you wanted to build a huge ultimate case on me thats based on absolutely nothing, really... If you could im sure you wouldve inserted some ultra advanced macro that would play dramatic music as people read the post..
Deadscilent's claim came on post 352, on Day 1. The game had a day start. You heard it from the mason himself that they cannot talk during day. Yet somehow, Albert was able to tell deadscilent to "keep her mason role secret no matter what until the right time came".
Like this, up here. Written like its some sort of huge revelation when in fact its nothing, just a simple fact. What do I answer to that? I say sure. She said that on post 352 on Day 1. Yes the day had a headstart. And yes mason himself said they cant talk during day. But "somehow" ( somehow=confirmation stage obviously, dont purposely ignore that posibility if you really want to be closer to the truth. ) Albert was able to tell her blahblah. Yes. So? What I quoted from you is 100% right. Whats wrong?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by kravhen »

Holy shit 3-4 posts came up before my EBWOP got posted.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:That's only assuming there are masons in this game at all, which the mod will soon confirm.
And while hes at it, can the mod also confirm if we got a godfather or a serial killer or anything else odd? Yknow, so that pickem can shove his "town imbalance" down the toilet.

is the mod even allowed to confirm any role in this setup? ( I think you call it a closed setup, right? )
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by kravhen »

BlueZebra is a much better choice IMO, although some of you claim it's not the best. I can't ever understand which position BZ stands in... Plus he's been kinda silent lately. What's your stand now, dude? That's a question also directed at theo. And Ero. And the question to pickem is: are you okay now? did you take your pills?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by kravhen »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Krav, vote pickem.
Only if you promise to vote Obama in 2008?
Err. I'd like to get a votecount. Until then..

Unvote, Vote: Pickemgenius
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by kravhen »

Hey so it was theo. I hate to be sayin' it but... TOLD U SO. =/
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by kravhen »

WAIT. HE FORGOT TO UNVOTE LOL
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by kravhen »

Unvote, Vote: Theo

Bitch.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by kravhen »

theopor_COD wrote:Ah goodam we shall see won't we. The "If Necessary" is key.
It WAS necessary. I'm sure if necessary meant "if you had a vote already". that would make unvote necessary. So pay attention!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by kravhen »

Well pickem's vote wasnt a hammer so who knows what Atticus will decide...
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by kravhen »

Maybe if someone went "OMG PICKEM DIDNT UNVOTE BEFORE VOTING ABR" Atticus would've acted.. but it just wasnt an important vote like this one.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by kravhen »

What a climactic end of day 3.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by kravhen »

Awwwww DAMN IT!
Amazing game, I feel we got soooo close, I KNEW IT!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH THEO... And I cant believe Albert was RIGHT on the godfather on Nab LOL, I bet Nab shat his pants when I claimed watcher on him. I should've stayed watcher and stick with it until the end. A godfather lynch would've been the most amazing. Close enough would've been a theo lynch for the "Goon" to lead us to Nab... damn

why did i claim mason? I never did anything outrageous in this game, thats what i told myself, so i would pull something out of this world this time and see how it devellops and try to learn how people(scum) behave when the TOWN is the side pulling a gambit and creating the waves. i took a huge gamble when i saw that "Let go" post by albert and my imagination ran WILD, WILD I SAY, and I just stopped thinking and dove in without looking back, taking a huge gamble and then laughing as hell when he actually played along with it. Very interesting and amusing for me, to say the least hehe.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:13 am

Post by kravhen »

Sir Tornado wrote:Kravhen... I don't get why you lied about your claim, and that too at LyLo. It sucked.

Also, I am disappointed at the way people bought Kravhen's claim. He claimed watcher and described the abilities of a tracker. Sheesh!
Im still relatively nublar.
I lied for experimenting's sake. yeah yeah thats probably weak and selfish but yknow.. we all gotta do it once. From my point of view im satisfied though. Well kind of. Scum probably didn't expect this town-induced storm at day 3. That's why we ALMOST got em.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”