Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote
btw
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
d3sisted wrote:Albert may be onto something with GF...
Thank you. THANK YOU. Guys unvote please and let's sort this out when we're not under imminent pressure of a quicklynch by the three scum.
I would if you weren't second on my list.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Gahh your inability at this game baffles me. First you quicklynch someone you had an innocent investigation on, and then you don't investigate someone you found scummy...what bs. Who is third on your list ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guys. Two words. Mafia Godfather.
The Mafia Godfather who made the kill last night?
You're really reaching now.

Good catch on DS's claim.
Why wouldn't he make the kill ? Knowing you, your probably the most active.
What does being active have to do with making a kill? I'm amazed and impressed at your ability to ignore everything in your mad pursuit of my lynch, but if you honestly want to "sort this out," you might want to take a step back and look at what's happening here. You
vowed
to lynch me yesterday, don't you think it's possible that the scum are just playing off that? Are you just going to completely dismiss DS's claim? Are you just going to assume that not only am I scum, and not only did I make the kill last night, but I'm a Godfather too? Seriously man, show a bit of perspective.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:37 pm

I do not support to lynch you. There's so much to consider right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:37 pm

How about you unvote as well so we can sort this out, Nabakov ?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by d3sisted »

@Albert B. Rampage: Your play is too erratic, wasn't worth the gamble. At any rate, had I not scanned Nab, he would be lynched by now.

I did a quick check on DS and found out she hadn't made a single post anywhere between Aug10 and Aug 18. Our N1 happened on Aug11 to Aug 14. Don't know whether it was possible for her to have made that N1 choice.
deadscilent wrote:Firstly, Thank you Al. Why people keep messing up my gender I will never know.

Anyway onto the game, I haven't been posting much because it has been my strategy.
Watching
other bicker shows a lot about them.

I agree with Al that Krav is pro-town Even with his accusations.

Erotomachia I also believe is pro-town because of his positive logic. He isnt just throwing things out there, he actually believes in the town and wants to be sure that he doesnt kill any townies off.

Also Pick made a lot of sense, I agree with his logic, and not just because he was defending me.

I suspect Crash Text because what Pat says made sense to me:
Patrick wrote: One thing I noticed was that CrashTextDummie didn't talk about kravhen or anyone around that issue at all when he was here. He just attacked Blue Zebra and dingled around with me a bit. It's unlike him to not comment on what was arguably the biggest issue in the thread. That's partly why I'm trying to get something out of Haut Boy on that.
Also I'm a tad bit suspicious of Adel because shes hasnt been saying much. But that could just be strategic and I cant get her for that, so my suspicion for her is off.

As for Zebra, I dont suspect him either.

As much as I think krav is pro-town, theres a tad bit that makes me suspicious of him, but like Adel, not enough to say he is mafia.

Unvote

Vote: Crashtext

Good?
Don't know if that constitutes a breadcrumb. If it does, GF theory doesn't look so far-fetched all of a sudden.
Unvote

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Ok

Unvote

Here's an idea that I've had brewing for a day or so:

Basically, Kravhen's claim and D3isted's claim can't
both
be true. One has to be lying, and I don't think anybody lies at LyLo other than the scum. Therefore we have two situations:

Kravhen is not lying, D3isted is: I am scum, D3isted is scum, the third scum can probably be gleaned by what goes down during the other two lynches.

D3isted is not lying, Kravhen is: Kravhen is scum, I am town, the other two scum might be able to be gleaned from what goes down today and tomorrow.

Now at first, I thought that a "No Lynch" would provide a definite result. The scum kill the investigative role who's telling the truth, and we instantly know where to go from there. However, there's a good chance the scum will just kill off whoever and leave us with much less info. On the one hand, free investigation! But on the other, we don't know which one of those investigations to trust. (Well... I will, but that's beside the point)

So a "No Lynch" will likely (we never know) not be definitive, but if we're trying to sort things out, I don't see how another night's info won't hurt. Another confirmed townie, another investigation from the
real
cop to follow once we lynch the fake watcher. There will be a choice to be made, but I say we make it with the most info possible.

Vote: No Lynch

I never liked him that much anyway.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Scenario 3: D3sisted and kravhen are not lying, Nabakov is a godfather. In the night, one of us die, revealing the role; the other gets mislynched on suspected false-claim, scum win.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Wait a second, why are you even speculating when you know your own alignment? If you are really town, then it should be obvious kravhen is lying.

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

d3sisted wrote:Wait a second, why are you even speculating when you know your own alignment? If you are really town, then it should be obvious kravhen is lying.
d3sisted... has a point....

*oh the irony*
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:13 pm

I say we all vote pickem and see what happens.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by d3sisted »

DONE.

UNVOTE VOTE: PICKEMGENIUS

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

D3isted wrote: Wait a second, why are you even speculating when you know your own alignment? If you are really town, then it should be obvious kravhen is lying.
It's very obvious to me, but saying that over and over isn't going to convince anybody, and it takes more than one person to lynch. A No Lynch could provide others with concrete information.

I'm town, you're the cop, we just need a way to prove it to everybody else. I suppose the possibility of my being Godfather throws a wrench in the works, but I still don't see what everybody finds so appealing about the idea. I know there's some WIFOM involved, but think about it, would a Godfather, who just raced the lynch of a townie, even
consider
making the kill himself?

@Albert: So we all unvote to try to sort things out like civilized people and your conclusion is to randomly pile on to somebody else? I'm still wondering if you're a jester or something.

@Pickem: Can we
please
have a post that makes use of word-wrap?
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

NabakovNabakov wrote: @Pickem: Can we
please
have a post that makes use of word-wrap?
trying to make sense of claims like most people.

other then that no much is going on.

i've made it pretty clear where i stand atm.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:07 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

DS didn't look at all like she was breadcrumbing to me. kravhen is most likely scum, but if we can't lynch him a No Lynch would be good too.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:09 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote count

NabakovNabakov
(2):
kravhen, pickemgenius

Erotomachia
(1):
theopor_COD

kravhen
(1):
Blue Zebra

No Lynch
(1):
NabakovNabakov

Not voting (3): Erotomachia, Albert B. Rampage, d3sisted
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:18 am

Post by Atticus »

Prods will be sent this afternoon...
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 am

Post by kravhen »

I'm still here..
I'm keeping my vote on NabNab and I'm wondering how I should proceed from this point... I don't wanna lose.. I hate losing.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

"Shrug"

I'm not altogether sure if a no-lynch is a viable play. 8 of us left, doctor dead. More than likely 7 tomorrow - we're slap bang in lylo. Doing such let's scum dictate proceedings.

If we lynch correctly today we're in with a chance. Scum down - 6 remain tomorrow. Probable 2 bad guys - 3 scum seems the norm, I've seen no evidence of another group at work.

If we lynch incorrectly today. We'll be in lylo tomorrow. 6 remain, probable 3 bad guys. Infact I guess if we lynch incorrectly today we're pretty much dead and buried.

Anyone want to help me out with the numbers? I think all being said one of Kravhen or d3sisted is scum. I'm not 100% sure on power role claims in a small mini but watcher and cop seems kind of over balanced investigative wise. Is mass-claiming a worthwile move or just silly?

Anyways all things to ponder.

unvote
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by d3sisted »

I'm not liking that no-lynch advocation.
Unvote; Vote: NabakovNabakov

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

*sigh*

Despite it's flaws, the No Lynch plan still seems like the right idea to me, but the whole point was to try to build some sort of consensus, so I guess it's not going to work any better than pointing fingers did.
Unvote

Damn these conspiracy theories!

However, I'd like to hear from D3isted why my idea makes me scum.
Theo wrote: Anyone want to help me out with the numbers?
The two claims are diametrically opposed
unless
I am a Godfather and made the kill last night. As far as a 3 scum setup is concerned with no Vigs or Docs or other wackiness, we're in LyLo as of now. I don't see what a mass-claim would accomplish.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Nolynch means we're just giving scum another night to kill off another one of us. With two claimed power roles and a suspected GF, I don't see why we'd want to do this.

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

NabakovNabakov wrote:The two claims are diametrically opposed
unless
I am a Godfather and made the kill last night. As far as a 3 scum setup is concerned with no Vigs or Docs or other wackiness, we're in LyLo as of now. I don't see what a mass-claim would accomplish.
Your correct. Lynching incorrectly today will mean likely defeat (save for some intervention at night) and will be the case in later days even if we do lynch correctly. So in that regard it may be worthwhile no lynching to see if we can get any more information.

As for the claiming - again it was only a thought to consider if we're thinking power role heavy or not with three power roles in the open. Either way I think it's more likely that we have a cop than a peripheral investigative role. No one else has claimed cop so despite d3sisted's lack of saving ChronX's butt, I tend to believe him. The GF issue just muddies the waters completely, I don't see much sense in sending a GF to kill if three scum remain.

To be honest I just think at lylo it's more likely that Kravhen is gambitting scum in the hope of pushing through the remaining townie lynch and wrapping things up tonight. Scum know if they force through a mis-lynch they win so I can quite imagine such a theory being concocted.

Vote Kravhen

May aswell with what my head and heart tell me. Cop has an innocent on Nab - hence chances are he's town, after all we don't even know for sure if there's a GF. Kravhen straight off strikes Nab at scene of the crime - only need one more lynch for victory, it just strikes me as a classic scum gambit and reminds of a game I modded 455 Little Italy where a similar claim outrode a cop claim to pretty much seal a mafia win.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I think no lynching is a bad idea at this point. As I said before, it's clear that either kravhen or Nabakov is scum. I don't see how no lynching will help at all: someone will get killed off and we'll be in the same situation tomorrow. It's unclear whether the night kill will actually reveal more information: the mafia will have full control over who dies.

Right now I'm much more inclined to believe d3sisted's claim. His claim simply struck me as genuine...mostly because of how absurd it was (he actually voted for someone who he knew was innocent...). At this point in the game, I think the mafia would attempt a more "air-tight" gambit. So I do think that d3sisted is indeed the cop.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”