Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Since when does a pressure vote=scummy?
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:27 am

Post by deadscilent »

You want an answer from me so you vote me to see what Ill do... yeah I've used that line before.... when I was SCUM!

mhm.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:37 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

And I use it all the time as town. Pressure can be a useful thing. (For one, it got you off the hook.)
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 am

Post by deadscilent »

Very true.

hmm.

I dont know quite yet, but Im still keeping my vote haut.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Atticus »

"Been a while since a"
Vote Count

deadscilent
(2):
Adel, Erotomachia

Blue Zebra
(2):
Albert B. Rampage, NabakovNabakov

Sir Tornado
(1):
Patrick

Albert B.Rampage
(1):
camisade

Haut Boy
(1):
deadscilent

Not Voting (5): kravhen, pickemgenius, Haut Boy Blue Zebra, Sir Tornado,
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by kravhen »

Pressure votes CAN be a good thing, DS.
I got a weird vibe from HautBoy's unvote post. He kept an aggressive stance and vote on DS for getting and answer, and then he unvoted because he had "somewhat" of an answer. Maybe im overreacting, but sometimes I feel little details are sometimes those that mean alot. I then looked back at Deadscilent's answer and not only is it confusing, I also don't see how a kind of answer like that from her could easily satisfy your previously strong thirst for "an answer". It gives me the feeling you're scum that followed an unvoting bandwagon.

Vote: Haut Boy
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Adel »

unvote:deadscilent vote:Haut Boy
I'm aboard.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by kravhen »

Also, i wanna hear more from camisade. Sometimes scum start to slowly post less and less when there's a deadline and slowly vanish from our sight.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

I almost totally forgot we were under deadline.

Mod:
I would like to respectfully request a deadline extension. I don't think the town is at a decision making stage right now.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Patrick »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Mod: I would like to respectfully request a deadline extension. I don't think the town is at a decision making stage right now.
Definitely seconded.

Blue Zebra seems to be being called scummy frequently, and I wonder if I'm just missing something obvious that others are seeing. A quick glance at another game where he was town doesn't turn up any obvious differences in posting style, and I don't really find anything he's said to be scummy, so I'm not seeing it personally.

For 16 pages, this game doesn't have that much content, so I can agree with NabNab that we're not close to reaching a consensus. I haven't really seen a reason to remove my vote from Sir Tornado, but Adel is starting to catch up with him; she seems pretty oppotunistic in this game, especially the previous DS vote with the stated reasoning that DS was trying to act cute (which I don't agree with and seems a stretch). I hope Atticus will clarify soon what he's doing, if the deadline stands we'll have to place our votes fairly quickly, and possibly make compromises. If we need more than two people asking for an extension then I expect others to do it.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Adel... why are you unvoting an person you have just built a case against? Because no one is buying it...?

What is your rationale for voting Haut Boy? Pressure vote?
I'm back!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by Adel »

Sir Tornado wrote:Adel... why are you unvoting an person you have just built a case against? Because no one is buying it...?

What is your rationale for voting Haut Boy? Pressure vote?
I am starting to think of ds as being a potential VI. I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:23 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote: I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
You do roll crazy.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

kravhen wrote:
Adel wrote: I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
You do roll crazy.
Hey you.

I say that.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

^

noob
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Haut Boy »

kravhen wrote:Pressure votes CAN be a good thing, DS.
I got a weird vibe from HautBoy's unvote post. He kept an aggressive stance and vote on DS for getting and answer, and then he unvoted because he had "somewhat" of an answer. Maybe im overreacting, but sometimes I feel little details are sometimes those that mean alot. I then looked back at Deadscilent's answer and not only is it confusing, I also don't see how a kind of answer like that from her could easily satisfy your previously strong thirst for "an answer". It gives me the feeling you're scum that followed an unvoting bandwagon.

Vote: Haut Boy
Of course I would like a better answer from her
(and I still want it BTW)
, but I was trying to get her to respond, mostly. I could have unvoted the post after I voted her, seeing as it took me about three posts before she finally gave some kind of answer (in other words, the pressure clearly didn't serve its purpose).
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 am

Post by Adel »

kravhen wrote: I then looked back at Deadscilent's answer and not only is it confusing, I also don't see how a kind of answer like that from her could easily satisfy your previously strong thirst foanswerr "an ". It gives me the feeling you're scum that followed an unvoting bandwagon.
Here is a possible explanation: ds and HB are scum together, HB was on the ds wagon as part of a scum distancing maneuver. Once given a slight opening to unvote he did. I've only played in one completed game where a VI was part of a scum group (Monks and Masons, where dylan was scum, a link is on my wiki page) and I'm interested in figuring out what the standard scum reaction is to having a VI in their scum group. Any difference seems pretty subtle to me right now.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Adel wrote: I am starting to think of ds as being a potential VI. I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
What do you mean by you are interested in where HB wagon is going?
I'm back!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Adel »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Adel wrote: I am starting to think of ds as being a potential VI. I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
This game has been
slow
compared to what I am used to. Stirring the pot seems like a good idea to me, and HB is a bit scummier than other players right now, but there hasn't been enough interaction for me to be really confident of anyone's alignment.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:52 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

@HB, if you took your vote off because you didn't get a (satisfactory) answer, why did you say you took your vote off because you got an answer?

Whether it was distancing, or it looked like the DS wagon was falling apart, it feels like HB's unvote was far more... tactical than anything else.

FOS: HB
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 am

Post by camisade »

Adel wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
This game has been
slow
compared to what I am used to. Stirring the pot seems like a good idea to me, and HB is a bit scummier than other players right now, but there hasn't been enough interaction for me to be really confident of anyone's alignment.
I don't think the game has been very slow, it's just we've had 16 pages and none of it has really added up to a good case against anyone.
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:31 am

Post by deadscilent »

Agreed.

FOS Adel.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Adel wrote:Here is a possible explanation: ds and HB are scum together, HB was on the ds wagon as part of a scum distancing maneuver. Once given a slight opening to unvote he did. I've only played in one completed game where a VI was part of a scum group (Monks and Masons, where dylan was scum, a link is on my wiki page) and I'm interested in figuring out what the standard scum reaction is to having a VI in their scum group. Any difference seems pretty subtle to me right now.
You're barking up the wrong tree with me, though that could be a plausible theory for others who went after DS (don't know who did off the top of my head, though).
NabakovNabakov wrote:@HB, if you took your vote off because you didn't get a (satisfactory) answer, why did you say you took your vote off because you got an answer?

Whether it was distancing, or it looked like the DS wagon was falling apart, it feels like HB's unvote was far more... tactical than anything else.
I flirted with the idea of asking for a more satisfactory answer, but when I posted yesterday, it didn't seem like DS was going to give me anything better. Speaking of DS:
deadscilent wrote:Agreed.

FOS Adel.
I don't see how Adel is scummy from what SirTornado brought up. Seems like you're the opportunistic one, really.

Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Except that, of course, that wasn't an actual vote on Adel.

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Adel »

camisade wrote:I don't think the game has been very slow, it's just we've had 16 pages and none of it has really added up to a good case against anyone.
That ='s a slow game in my book.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”