deadscilent

Sir Tornado
(1):
Patrick

camisade
(1):
pickemgenius

Not Voting (4): kravhen, Blue Zebra, Sir Tornado, camisade

Searching for a replacement on CrashTextDummie.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 am

Post by kravhen »

Erotomachia wrote:
...and don't understand why Adel came to that conclusion.
Neither do I. If she's scum the attention on me is probably convenient for her. Although her vote isn't on me, she still keeps mentioning "my demise". Maybe Adel wants a few votes to fall on me but doesnt wanna be the first one to start it?

Either way, if Adel turns out scum I'll be very proud (and impressed) of my gut feeling :P
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Adel »

Why don't you try commenting on other players or events? That would be more informative. No one is voting for me, and nobody is voting for you- we should just move on. Our opinions on each other are known to all, and aren't having much effect.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:35 am

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:Why don't you try commenting on other players or events? That would be more informative. No one is voting for me, and nobody is voting for you- we should just move on. Our opinions on each other are known to all, and aren't having much effect.
omg you finally agree with me <3

Let's hold hands and go scumhunting together <3

I'll have a post about how I perceive the others coming up soon
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

^ wtf was that ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by kravhen »

Adel: You should already know what I think =P But I want to say that there was a point when I really wanted to focus on others for a while and scratch you off my list, that is until you started losing your cool. Made it seem like you couldn't take having some suspicion on you because you have never been scum yet, and now you finally are and really really wanna kill tonight cuz its fun right? I've considered such a possibility, along with the chance that you may have snapped because you felt personally offended, and threw a personal offense back at me (birthday AKA im older than u punk grr i cant take that a kid is ruining my game, and threats of being able to lynch me)

ABR: Albert's been one of the most quiet ones, not because he hasn't posted a whole lot, but most of his posts have been without much content. mostly fun facts, puns, rap rhymes and questions directed at others. I dont feel he's taking anyone's side. Simply put, I'm not getting any scumtells from him. In fact, i'm not getting any kind of tell from him except that he might be an infamous "active lurker".

BlueZebra: He feels pretty pro-town to me. On top of that he sometimes was the only one to understand my most complex, poorly written and shaky posts to know where I was coming from. He's around, reading, asking questions, doing a townie's job, and seems unbiased. ( He pointed out which parts of my posts felt scummy, which has helped me try and formulate better and understand why some of you suspect me. )

camisade: He doesn't have that many posts and some of you might be tempted to call him a lurker, but for now I prefer to think he's a newbie ( look at join date ) and is most comfortable observing for now. When I looked my scummiest, he pointed it out. Same for Adel when she lost her cool and posted the famous birthday post and all that. He isn't taking sides.

CrashTextDummie: Not sure if he was away or if he was lurking, but he's leaving us soon. Also he comes in late, claims he has spotted a scum after reading the game (BZ), votes for him and threatens Patrick that if he's scum, he has already lost. "Mark my words." hehe. When asked he doesn't want to explain that comment "yet". Does anyone think this is a hint at being cop?

Deadscilent: If anyone's a lurker, she certainly is. She has TWO posts people. Two posts and ZERO content. First a random vote on Ero at the beginning, then 2-3 days ago saying she'll be away from the 19(today) to 24. She has dodged conversation until this moment and now is going to be away ( still dodging ) for about a week. There's nothing more I can say about her, except that when she's back we should tie her up in the questioning room.

Erotomachia: We dont see his face much. He had a crazy week at work and then promised to post more but has only posted once in 6 days after saying so. I was tempted to say he might be scum kicking back, relaxing and enjoying me and adel's fights, but he was the first one I think to suggest we should move on for the sake of the town. I'm careful though, that could very well be scum putting up a town mask... annnd we've ventured into WIFOM territory so ill stop here.

NabakovNabakov: He started off calling me scummy while being blind to Adel's own reactions, but ended up finally opening his eyes and seeing both ways, calling Adel on her scummy posts after that. There's quite a few reasons possible for that, including the one where Adel is scum, youre the scumbuddy and you started getting careful not to be associated with Adel too much when people started understanding my position better and calling Adel on scumminess more.

Patrick: Was about the only one not to get too worked up about my 4th vote on Adel. If thats not a scumtell, then I don't really see anything scummy in his posts. He marks a good point by pointing out SirTornado's efforts on attacking me yet not committing on a vote. Isn't that "Agreeing with a movement but not actually supporting it?" hmm? He also noticed pickem's prolonged "overt spamming and chumminess" and thats probably what BZ meant by active lurking.

Pickemgenius: He has been pretty active, yet he doesn't have alot of content. He's got that huge post of is which is alot more a resumé of the game so far than it is about giving his opinion. Alot of posts but nothing that really stands out or helps town. Hey he might really be an active lurker.

SirT: Been pretty active, and especially aggressive towards me, although still pointing out odd things from pickem and adel, yet has never laid a vote nor a FoS. He claims he is a conservative voter and only makes "pressure and random votes". Not really sure what to make of that statement. You put quite alot of pressure on me quoting me 10x in a post, shouldnt such pressure be nicely coupled with a "pressure vote"? You are possibly afraid of committing to voting before a bunch of others have already done so. You also say you are always in the last ones to cast a vote. This could mean "hey i might cast the hammer vote but im not scum". Voting is town's only weapon along with talking, and not using it well could hurt town. Always voting towards the end also means you tend to vote when the lynchee has already pretty much been decided, so that your vote seems like its "just following the flow", the bandwagon.

P.S.: I feel horrible about this wall of text XD ...
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by Adel »

In case anyone missed it...
kravhen just wrote:Does anyone think this is a hint at being cop?
Comments from the lurkers?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by kravhen »

With all that said ( holy crap it didnt fit in my browser window )...

FOS: SirTornado, Pickemgenius

IGMEOY: Nabakov
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

kravhen wrote: Pickemgenius: He has been pretty active, yet he doesn't have alot of content. He's got that huge post of is which is alot more a resumé of the game so far than it is about giving his opinion. Alot of posts but nothing that really stands out or helps town. Hey he might really be an active lurker.
- Umm how can I say this..... I am always brief, I let people do dumb shit on their own, and hey that's where I come in and briefly beat the shit out of it.

Now on for a true gem in this post:

kravhen wrote:
CrashTextDummie: <snip>Does anyone think this is a hint at being cop?

-
Trying to out possible power roles= SCUMMIER THEN FUCK.

- I don't ever recall getting worked up over your fourth vote on Adel(see:Patrick).

The second one isn't really bad, but I seriously don't remember getting worked up over it.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by Patrick »

kravhen - why are you speculating on who the cop might be?
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:31 am

Post by kravhen »

Adel wrote:In case anyone missed it...
kravhen just wrote:Does anyone think this is a hint at being cop?
Comments from the lurkers?
Patrick you're one of those lurkers.
Why do you dodge a question?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Patrick »

Huh? I just commented on it by asking you why you're speculating in thread as to who a possible cop might be. I'm not going to discuss whether or not I think it was a cop hint if that's what you mean. We should be hunting scum not poweroles.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:34 am

Post by kravhen »

We should be hunting scum not poweroles.

Oh we are hunting scum, don't worry. I'm always hunting scum.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:35 am

Post by kravhen »

EBWOB: oops, bolded part was supposed to be a quote
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:36 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Outing cop = NoNo. Please keep all speculations on pro-town powerroles to yourself, thank you.

With that aside, I think you make some very good points in that post. I would like to have a re-read and a re-look at Sir T. I would also like Pickem to make good on his word and commence the beatings.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Kravhen wrote: SirT: Been pretty active, and especially aggressive towards me, although still pointing out odd things from pickem and adel, yet has never laid a vote nor a FoS. He claims he is a conservative voter and only makes "pressure and random votes". Not really sure what to make of that statement. You put quite alot of pressure on me quoting me 10x in a post, shouldnt such pressure be nicely coupled with a "pressure vote"? You are possibly afraid of committing to voting before a bunch of others have already done so. You also say you are always in the last ones to cast a vote. This could mean "hey i might cast the hammer vote but im not scum". Voting is town's only weapon along with talking, and not using it well could hurt town. Always voting towards the end also means you tend to vote when the lynchee has already pretty much been decided, so that your vote seems like its "just following the flow", the bandwagon.
1. No, there shouldn't be a pressure vote on you atm because you are answering quite well without any pressure votes on you. If you started staying quiet after me asking you questions then that would be the time for pressure votes.

2. And, no, I don't cast the hammering vote. I never have. The only time I have cast a hammering vote was in an endgame situation (and at that juncture, I had to vote for someone). That does not mean I won't in the future, but right now, I am stating the facts. My votes usually put the people on a -2 or -1 (or -3 or -4 in larger games)

3. You are right. The people I vote for usually have quite a few votes on them. The reason for this is, that whilst some people vote on finding slightest suspicion, or moderate suspicion, I vote only when I am dead convinced that some one is a scum. (unless that vote is to drive the lurkers out, which is again a kind of a pressure vote). When that happens, usually the person has quite a few votes on him before I cast my vote. Also, usually that person does get lynched. So, when I vote, it usually doesn't come off unless the lynchee does some pretty good explaining.

PS: Pretty nice OMGUS there.
I'm back!
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:03 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

@Sir T: Mabye you don't vote until you're fairly certain, or maybe you just don't vote until enough other people are certain enough for you to comfortably follow along. Restricting yourself to late votes seems like scum trying to blend in or a townie who can't be bothered to make his own cases.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:06 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Is it me or does Patrick always feel town ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

NabakovNabakov wrote:@Sir T: Mabye you don't vote until you're fairly certain, or maybe you just don't vote until enough other people are certain enough for you to comfortably follow along. Restricting yourself to late votes seems like scum trying to blend in or a townie who can't be bothered to make his own cases.
I do make my own cases against people, and point out the things I feel are scummy. I just never vote for them at that time.

And, I do this precisely because this strategy suits me when I am both scum as well as town. I do not have to change my general play style much whether I am playing either alignment. Make it that much harder for people to meta game my style in the future.
I'm back!
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

So you adopt a moderately scummy playstyle so you can use it as town and scum?

That just smacks of laziness.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

NabakovNabakov wrote:So you adopt a moderately scummy playstyle so you can use it as town and scum?

That just smacks of laziness.
This is not "moderately scummy". I am currently appearing on "pro-town" list of most of the town in at least more than half the games I am in.
I'm back!
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:28 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Is it me or does Patrick always feel town ?

Is it just me or does anybody else feel uncomfortable with this.

I'll beat more shit down later, I usually do shit that nobody else has touched on.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Patrick »

It's the second time someone has said something to me this game that seemed a bit odd (first time being CTD's cryptic "If you're scum you've already lost"). Albert, some people do tend to find that. But I don't see what I've done to look especially town in this game. I haven't said that much yet.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Patrick »

A handful of thoughts on a few players.

I echo what one or two people said that Albert seems more passive than usual. He's made some joke posts and asked alot of questions. His thoughts on quicklynching made sense, but I'll keep an eye on him.

I'm meh overall on CTD's case against Blue Zebra. One thing I can see is that it doesn't seem at all like Blue Zebra's camisade vote was a joke vote. It came after Blue Zebra had already random voted two other players, and it came just 7 minutes after camisade had posted, "I'm not going to vote until we have a good reason for suspicion." Why did you choose to make this joke vote exactly?

I can't bring myself to care that much about his vote for pickemgenius, given that I also picked up on pickem's active lurking. It's certainly not as though Blue Zebra was the only one going after lurkers. I'm fairly neutral on Blue Zebra. His playstyle doesn't seem to have changed since last time.

At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious, kravhen seems like a very enthusiastic new player. I think I might be always slightly swooned by people who make long posts and seem to be putting in tons of effort, but he seems pretty genuine to me, despite dropping one or two tangible scumtells. If he's newbiescum, he's very bold; I've not seen many who play in a way that they know will attract so much attention early on. If he's scum, we'll have a load of useful material to use later. At the moment, I don't think he is.

Probably the two people I'm most suspicious of right now are Sir Tornado and Adel. I won't make a big list because too many people would be too close together.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

What's a little frustrating is that every time kravhen posts, the focus returns to him. He seems pretty townie to me.

At the moment I'm a little curious about Adel's stance. Why are you voting Blue Zebra? I thought you were convinced that kravhen is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”