curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vote: AmeliaLi

for being the first to confirm...doesnt really mean anything..or does it mean everything?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:16 am

klopyrev wrote:
vote klopyrev
!!! Can I vote for myself?
What? I do not think I have ever seen anyone do that so soon in the game...what is the point of that?

unvote: vote klopyrev
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:23 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
klopyrev wrote:
vote klopyrev
!!! Can I vote for myself?
Why are you voting for yourself?
I find people vote for themselves for two reasons....1.) they are town getting ready to get lynched and want to have that "I told you" last statement....or they are mafia 2.) trying to get people off their back..

neither really apply here...he is not close to being lynched..so, my guess is he cant handle the pressure of being mafia??..jesus, how can there be any pressure this early? Strange non-the-less...if he can explain it, I might unvote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:11 am

quiet? whose been quiet? There isnt much to go on at this point, my vote is on who I think the scummiest at this point in page 3 is. I was tempted to vote or FoS Indy (for the reasons already stated), but there really was no point yet. I like the fact that Ryan is stirring up conversation...just watching what occurs...more as something interesting develops.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:14 am

klopyrev wrote:I still don't understand the explanation of why voting for yourself is scummy. Can someone explain it to me again? Anyway, I have several more questions: What is leading? What is WIFOM? And to contribute to the discussion. Why is it that people who are inactive blaimed? If you are town and are sitting around watching the action, instead of contributing, wouldn't you be able to understand the behaviour of everyone else. In another game I'm playing, I made 2 very stupid posts since the beginning of the game and have been trying to defend myself ever since. If I stayed quite, I could have found out more about other people. Also, how is trying to defend yourself too much a scummy thing? I'm not very experienced, but as a town, I don't want to be lynched in the beginning of the game. That would mean the end of the game for me, since I can't contribute anymore. I would be bored not playing a game. Hmm... anyway, no one has voted for both curiouskarmadog and Lowell, I'll vote for the lexographically least.

vote curiouskarmadog
please go back an reread post 45
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:33 am

Unvote kloprev.

The more he talks the more I think he is just newbie town.

Although I appreciate Ryan’s scum hunt/conversation starters. I do think AmeliaLi and Sir Tornado’s unvotes were coincidence, but it is worth while to note it.
Jester wrote:
I agree with this completely. The four fastest ways to show up on my particular scum radar are to:
:arrow: say literally nothing (no posts at all);
:arrow: say nothing (post, but create posts with no game content in them);
:arrow: concentrate on the "guilty" instead of being specific about who might be guilty and who might not be guilty and why; and,
:arrow: to get into a defensive play mode and concentrate on defense to the exclusion of offense.
I also find that sometimes scum try to stir up the hornet’s nest early to see what might stick (i.e what the town will believe first to get a lynch early), under a guise of a scum hunting trip (like ryan). But, in this particular game, I think he might be doing it to actually stir up conversation to find bad logic or a mistake. I think his search so far has proved fruitless, but it might mean a lot more later in the game.

I do not agree with the defensive play mode theory. I think mafia and town alike get defensive when their head is on a block. If someone accuses you of doing something scummy, most people’s first reaction is to defend their actions…which will then have retorts, and retorts to retorts, and so on.

I have not noted anything out of the ordinary other than kloprev. I did not understand his line of thinking. He is the only one who has done something strange this is early in the game. But as stated before, I think it was newbie.

I agree with the “literally says nothing” comment though.

Vote Lowell

Correct me if I am wrong, but all he have are two posts from him (both votes) adding completely nothing to the search for scum. Everybody has got an opinion about something, what is yours?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:20 am

ryan wrote:curiouskarmadog: klopyrev might be "newbie town" but he's also not helping us find scum by sitting around and "watching behaviors" that isn't helpful and voting for yourself? HUH? I still don't follow that and even a newbie town would HAVE to recognize that as being a stupid play and he has enough people talking about it that we aren't doing what we should be doing, pressuring the lurkers and getting some conversation going (and you are right that is exactly what I do in these games)
yeah, I think he does not know WHAT he is suppose to be doing...mafia or scum...We shouldl keep an eye on him (will nto be surprised if we have to get a replacement for him later on), but I would like to hear from others.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:07 am

Lowell wrote:Sorry I'm here. Got my prod.

Yeah basically I'm a little out of touch in most of my games recently. I'll be able to turn that around Monday, but until then I'll basically be in and out. Sorry about that. I trust nothing too important will happen until then.
Lowell wrote:Sorry I'm here. Got my prod.

Yeah basically I'm a little out of touch in most of my games recently. I'll be able to turn that around Monday, but until then I'll basically be in and out. Sorry about that. I trust nothing too important will happen until then.
With a deadline pending...this really has set off my scum-dar more than anything yet in this game. How convenient would it be if Lowell (assuming he is scum) gets back and someone has been lynched already. “sorry, been a little out of touch” before that lynch keeps him in the clear till day 2? You have committed to the game, play it…or is
this
your play?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:52 am

AmeliaLi wrote:
ryan wrote:AmeliaLi: I'd like your opinion on something. What should we do to the lurkers in the game?
Lets get rid of them. Seeing as how they aren't truely here anyways.
holy jesus, lynch the lurkers is a horrid idea...lurking DOES NOT equal scum...it can be scummy, but not for sure scum...I would hate to improve the mafia's odds against us if we lynched a quiet townie...

FoS AmeliaLi
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 am

I actually thought there was a deadline (however, after a quick reread I think I might have been referencing another game)..at any rate, Lowell's "I will be around on Monday" quote is less suspicious for now and does not warrant a vote..

Unvote Lowell

AmeliaLi wrote:
ryan wrote:AmeliaLi: I'd like your opinion on something. What should we do to the lurkers in the game?
Lets get rid of them. Seeing as how they aren't truely here anyways.
However, I don’t buy that you were joking. Pro-town players (if they are smart) never want to lynch a quiet person. It only helps that mafia.

Vote: AmeliaLi
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:33 am

What?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:36 am

Well I guess the VI (village idiot) has been estabished.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:06 am

Numenorean7 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Well I guess the VI (village idiot) has been estabished.
Ahem. Did you make up the Village Idiot terminology yourself? Give credit where credit is due.:)
Oh I did not mean to imply that. NabakovNabakov has coined such term as of late. He mentioned it was beginning to catch and I think it is needed terminology for the game....so everyone give props to NabakovNabakov.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:11 am

klopyrev wrote:I try!!! I'm not as dumb as I look, however. (or act)
dont take it as an insult. (how can someone being called an idiot not take it personally?) My understanding is that it is a term for the player (who is town) that appears scummy due to inexperience. Maybe Numenorean7 can describe it better, he is good with definitions.
:lol:
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 am

Jester wrote:
Numenorean7 wrote:How did curious hop on the deadline wagon in post 131? Wishful thinking?
This is quite a good catch. In retrospect, curious's 131 is extremely scummy: he lashes out at Lowell without actually voting for him, then when the Amelia backlash started, 20-odd posts later he jumps on Amelia's back instead. Gonna make it official:
FOS: curiouskarmadog
. Excellent catch, Numenorean. I also agree with you that the Sir Tornado/AmeliaLi thing is a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. As I said, I'm much more interested in those that have been jumping on that band-wagon than Amelia herself.

I'm now comfortable with the idea of lynching either Nanosauromo or curiouskarmadog and will switch my vote as needed. For now, it remains on Nano. He still has posted the least amount of content in the game.
Numenorean7 wrote:Anyone think Ryan is being too townie?
This, though? Yeah, I agree with the others. I'm not sure there's any such thing.
AmeliaLi wrote:Okay. I just re read through all my posts, and holy shit, I'm acting Anti-Town.
Look who just joined the conversation. ;) How about jumping back into the game by describing who you think is acting scummy besides yourself, and who you think is acting more townish?
Numenorean7 wrote:Ryan's aggressive scumhunting might be making some of the Mafia feel nervous, and they'd be eager to jump on any suspicions voiced by some other player.
Yep. This is why I also tend to play pretty aggressively as a townie. I haven't survived a game of MS yet as a townie, but I find an aggressive play style works for the town as a whole. By the time I'm dead, reading my back posts always turns up scum.
klopyrev wrote:It seems kind of like an attempt to place a vote that would not result in his being blamed if AmeliaLi turned out to be town. This is vaguely scummy, in my opinion.
It was extremely scummy, yes. But klopyrev's play style is so erratic that it'd hard to tell whose side he was on even if you knew for sure.
Nano, in 204, wrote:a repeat of his 154
Is nobody else worried about this? We're at post 212, and Nano's posted exactly four of them: one random vote, one "I'm here", and two "AmeliaLi OMG SCUM lynch all lurkers OBVIOUS!!!111!!"
Indy wrote:Absolutely nothing
Kison, please prod (or better still, replace) Indy
. He hasn't posted a single thing since post 63, more than a week ago.

And I'm caught up again. I'm comfortable with a curiouskarmadog or Nano lynch. I'm certain at least one is scum, and maybe both. I look forward to seeing Lowell's post today. As of this moment, I think ryan and Numenorean are probably town, followed by Fireball and AmeliaLi. I think klopyrev is probably an insane townie. Lowell and Indy haven't said enough for me to form an opinion, which makes me very nervous about them with 200 posts in the books. Dral and Sir Tornado are in the middle, though Dral's repetition of curiouskarmadog's 99 in his own 151 is still a little worrisome to me.
Honestly, I dont have much of a defense for this. At the time, in another thread the Mod said he might force a deadline (that I felt was early)..mixed the two games up..once Ryan said "friday" on this thread I thought it was this one...I said "Pending" versus "Friday" because I could not immeidately find the post that gave a date, but thought for sure it was this one. At any rate, that is a lame excuse, I know...but it is the truth.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 am

furthermore, I am comfortable with my vote, I would like to see more content from her...and Lowell..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #248 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:02 am

ryan wrote:
Indy wrote:I am here, I just really have no idea who to really vote on, I am still a bit on the new side and am not familiar with a lot of Mafia tactics yet.
Yet metagaming you, you are active in another game and admitted in that game that you have learned how to play on another site. I don't buy that you aren't "familiar with mafia tactics" Sounds like a lurking scum to me. Interesting how you posted RIGHT after Numenorean7 requested a prod on you.
thats interesting...think I will look into that.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #265 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 am

klopyrev wrote:Hmm... after not being here for several days, I find AmeliaLi at -1. That's interesting. I still have no opinion what-so-ever, but I feel like I should withdraw my vote not wanting to lynch a townie just trying to defend herself. However, I feel that AmeliaLi is the best candidate right now for scum, so I'm just going to keep it as it is. Wasn't this post completely pointless?
No it was not pointless. You state that you feel like you should withdraw your vote because you dont want to lynch a townie, but since she is the best candidate, you will keep it there...meaning, you do not care if we lynch a townie?

Unvote: Ameliali
vote: kloprev

Why do you think Ameliali is a townie?
Why do you think she is the best candidate to be scum?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #267 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:53 am

ryan wrote:Actually he talks out of both sides of his.........well you know. Saying AmeliaLi is a townie BUT than saying that she's the best candidate for scum. I'm not sold that he's not just a "not so smart townie" I still believe AmeliaLi is our scum but kloprev isnt helping out the town. I'll throw a
FoS at klopyrev
for that contradicting post
Well, being at -1, I was worried that Ameliali would not have time to post before she was hammered. Of course it has been 3 days ( I think) since she has posted..at any rate, I still want to hear from her and may still change my vote back to her...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #275 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:32 am

klopyrev wrote:I'm sorry I'm undecisive! I'll try to be more decisive when there is something more concrete to go on. I still don't fully believe that AmeliaLi is scum, but she's the best candidate at the moment. I guess I'll never be fully certain that someone is scum in this game.
then why not reserve your vote until you are more certian? Why risk lynching a possible townie? I am sure you can understand how that implies that you have scum motives.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:46 am

klopyrev wrote:I unvoted already. But Wow, the game is over in 3 pages? WTF... I think that it was my fault:( I'll try to be careful next time. I'll try to be more careful in this game too. Anyway, I currently don't know who to vote for, so I'm not going to vote. Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
how many games have you played?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:52 am

FYI, will be going on a well deserved vacation between the 13th and 22nd. Most likely will have no access between those dates (unless I find a wireless coffee shop or what not), and if I do the posts will most likely be on the light content side.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm

klopyrev wrote:This is my second game. Can I ask where you are going? Just curious.
this is your second game ever?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 am

Well this was my line of thinking….

Klop stated that:
klopyrev wrote: Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
But if he has only played two games, and the other game he was a town doctor, what game has he played that he was mafia?

But I guess he explains it…
klopyrev wrote:I've played with live people at the TopCoder High School Tournament and the Canadian Computing Competion Stage 2. Probably going to play it at IOI too. That's why I'm practicing. This is my second game online. Wouldn't say its as interesting as in real life.
still happy with my vote though.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:55 am

ryan wrote:ST: It's almost like who can be the scummiest right now Klopy or AmeliaLi?
just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 am

klopyrev wrote:
No, I'm not scum. WTF is this? Every time I try to point out something minor, everyone jumps on me and starts saying I'm scum. What kind of game is this? I know it's the first day and everyone wants to lynch a mafia, but you guys are a bit too paranoid. Maybe it's because I'm used to games which are a bit more relaxed (not online), but calm down. What I was trying to say is that I enjoy playing mafia much more than I do playing town. That doesn't mean I'm mafia in this game. I enjoy playing power roles more than playing just normal town. That doesn't mean I'm a power role in this game either. What can I say? Townie is a boring role for me. What I'm also trying to say is if I was playing a game and had to leave, I would think twice about leaving if I was a mafia. Using that logic, the_Red_c is possibly town, because he's a replacement for someone who left.
I understand what you are saying, that is not why my vote is on you
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #300 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 am

ryan wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:ST: It's almost like who can be the scummiest right now Klopy or AmeliaLi?
just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
Looking back through I believe we have one town and one mafia in that group you just mentioned. AmeliaLi's silence is deafening right now. Nothing, no defense, no scum ideas, no content, nada. Her lynch in my opinion will be beneficial to the town
if she is guilty, yes. If it turns up she is innocent, does it give us any info? I want to hear what she has to say first, and question anyone who wants to lynch her before.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #321 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:39 am

AmeliaLi wrote: And the question is, when I turn out to be a scapegoat for all the scum out there, then what happens? The scum has their way and have effectively wrapped the town around their finger.

FOS Klop
so, Klop is the Mafia master mind who has everyone wrapped around his (or her?) finger?...wow, what a masterful job he is doing.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #322 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:51 am

Personally I think the majority of the mafia are lurking or near lurking. With all of the VIs running around they do not have to do much work to get an easy lynch. Lets stir the Day 1 pot a see what comes to the surface. We have not heard from Jester since he FoSed me and asked the Mod to prod (5 days ago)…..I think you need to be prodded now.

Vote Jester

Any comment on the current situations or topics of conversation?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #329 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:50 am

ryan wrote:Well Klopy, the interesting thing is the two people that are at the top of everyone's list have yet to place their vote on anyone, why is that?
well that easy..one can not make up his mind (which is what he just said) and the other has had a problem with magnets and is behind reading...(did some metagaming)..she has been absent all of her games..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:28 am

ryan wrote: we are 14 pages in and 4 people haven't found anything scummy about anyone, seems to be some lurking going on in this game.
I agree with that, though. Lots of lurking...even lurkers among those who have voted..

MOD please Prod Jester
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #335 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 am

the_Red_c wrote:
vote AmeliaLi

Her and Klop are 1 and 2 on my list but Klop's last post made him seem more townie than Amelia. I'm still watching Klop though.[/b]
you are you replacing again?, dont think it was adjusted page 1..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:35 am

ryan wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
the_Red_c wrote:
vote AmeliaLi

Her and Klop are 1 and 2 on my list but Klop's last post made him seem more townie than Amelia. I'm still watching Klop though.[/b]
you are you replacing again?, dont think it was adjusted page 1..
How do you still believe Jester is scum? He's been prodded for not posting, so what evidence do you have on a non poster?
I dont, it is a pressure vote to get him talking (as explained in my post when I voted for him)...why do you have a problem with my pressure vote on Jester, but did not have a problem with my pressure vote on Lowell (post 99)?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #340 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:11 am

Jester wrote:Oh, and the one thing I'm definitely
not
doing is moving my vote to Amelia, so if anyone's counting on me to be a vote there, look elsewhere. I could be dead wrong, but I think stuff that Amelia's done has been misinterpreted, and then the paranoia around her capitalized on by opportunistic scum.
unvote jester

look forward to your post.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:15 pm

MightyFireball wrote:
I'm aware that you have unvoted and that it was only a pressure vote, but this made me very uneasy. First of all, why did you choose to go after Jester when not only is he not the only one lurking, but he's not been gone as long as several other people. Also, he's actually contributed to the game, unlike several other people. What was the reason that you chose to go after Jester, CKD?
interesting,who would you have prefered I pressure voted that a.) i havent pressure voted already or b.) already has a vote on them?..furthermore, why do you care that I put 1 vote on Jester?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 am

klopyrev wrote:Further more, I wish to add curiouskarmadog to the list of scum. He's been supporting ryan for a while now.
So in your perfect little world of mafia, all mafia stick together so openly? Maybe it is different in Live mafia. If Ryan wasnt being aggressive, then someone else would have too, or we would never have any conversation to obtain information. I support is actions, yes, but I have never commented on if I think he is scum or not. Just for the record (at this time) I do not support Amelia's or your lynches....which directly conflicts with ryan.

so before you post silly crap, check your facts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 am

Lowell wrote:Relatively scummy-looking. "Lurking in plain sight" is how I'd describe her.

I'd like to hear what she has to say, though. And I don't like putting people so close to lynch before others have had to even take a stand.
arent you saying the same thing Jester is?..isnt that why you have a vote on him?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 am

MightyFireball wrote:
CKD wrote:interesting,who would you have prefered I pressure voted that a.) i havent pressure voted already or b.) already has a vote on them?..furthermore, why do you care that I put 1 vote on Jester?
Firstly, I don't think there was a need to put a vote on anyone at the time that you did. However, if you really felt like you
needed
to pressure vote someone, better candidates would have been Lowell or Nano. Neither of these guys have really contributed much to the game and neither have made that many posts.
I have already pressured voted Lowell once, now he is posting, and Nano already has a vote on him...Jester had not posted (at the time of the vote)..so why are you making such a big deal out of it? Why didnt you say anything when I pressure voted Lowell before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #376 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:18 am

ryan wrote:WOW. Jester gets back in the mafia saddle in a big way. Very nice post and you reminded me of a few things on curiouskarmadog that I had forgotten. The only question is this, AmeliaLi is currently #1 on the lynch list for today but yet you only used one of her quotes to talk about, any reason? I do think you brought up some good points about Lowell and some questions you asked he's going to have to "read the thread" and respond.
also, I think Lowell should address why it is ok to make the same statement that he voted Jester for.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #381 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 am

Numenorean7 wrote:My current 5-most-likely-to-be-scum:
klopyrev
Nanosauramo
Lowell
Indy
AmeliaLi
I'm virtually certain we have at least one scum in this group, very possibly two.

MOD

Can we have a prod on Indy, please?
I would say you would probably be right...but who? Is that in order of scummiest? With statements like:
klopyrev wrote:
ryan wrote:WOW. Jester gets back in the mafia saddle in a big way.
I may be misunderstanding this, but what exactly do you mean by that sentence? Do you think Jester is mafia, then?
Makes me cringe…I think he is mostly a VI…and if you check out any of AmeliaLi current games, her play style is pretty constant…as is Indy who doesn’t seem to be playing a big role in any of his games…

Going to have to go back and look at Nano again, but most likely I would put him in the same category as Lowell (low content pop in voter) ..however,

Vote Lowell..

Not liking his comments as of late and want to hear his reply to what has been posed to him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #405 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm

MightyFireball wrote:
CKD wrote:just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
I might've said this already, but if I didn't, this comment doesn't sound right to me. It seems like you're trying to steer the conversation away from the persecution of AmeliaLi and Klopyrev. This would be a good tactic if one of them was your mafia partner. By including the other, you've made it seem as though neither is more important than the other, but the conversation would flow away from your partner. This may not be the correct interpretation, but it's a possibility.
Just giving food for thought on this statement. It was my way of stirring the pot by accusing the accusers indirectly and seeing how people reacted. and the question still stands (because I think only ryan answered it) What if they were lynched and it comes up they were town, what next?
MightyFireball wrote:
CKD wrote:Just for the record (at this time) I do not support Amelia's or your lynches....which directly conflicts with ryan.
You said this to Klopyrev a few pages back and it doesn't seem right. You've voted for both AmeliaLi and Klopyrev at separate points during the game, so why wouldn't you support their lynches. What made you change your mind?
Well those votes I posted were before that statement. I voted for them in turn because of the time of the vote I was a.) trying to add pressure, b.) thought some action was scum like, and/or c.) wanted them to post more. The statement you clipped was in reference to klop implying I was following ryan around. I think klop is mostly fingering me because I am actively calling him the game’s VI…which (btw) is why I do not want to lynch him.

all statements are my current opinion and are subject to change as the plot thickens..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #444 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 am

Alright, heading to vacation and will not be back until the 22nd. I will have limited access at best. At any rate..

Unvote Lowell
(if I havent already) but
Fos Lowell

Rather not be away and have my vote out of my control in this thread. Will do an analysis when I get back..good luck
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #586 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:45 pm

interesting...I can not believe how quickly the Nano lynch went through, so we lynched the doctor after he claimed...I am back but will need a couple days to reread, read what I missed (what lead to the doctor being lynched), and to digest...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #599 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:24 am

Great, so we are down two townies to include our doctor. When I left (page 18 ) Nano only had one vote on him, so how did he get lynched so damn fast? Going to review those who voted (and didn’t) and the aftermath of the two killings…

I left post 444 (at that time, I really suspected Lowell). I think to find some insight, I will have to go back MUCH further in the thread.

Post 70?!? Jester does a coin toss between two “quiet” people Nano and myself..and his vote never changed. Interesting. It also should be noted that Jester thinks Nano and I are quiet at this point (even though I had several posts) He does not put Lowell in this category even though the only posts Lowell has provided were two voting posts with no explanations.

Post 86: Dral places a vote on Nano to pressure someone who is quiet.

Post 98: Jester mentions he has no concrete opinion on Nano or ST (again he leaves Lowell off this list)

Post 99: I mention that fact that Lowell has said nothing at all and I place my vote on Lowell.

Post 128: Num77 asks for a prod on Lowell and Nano.

Post 142: Jester does place a FoS on Lowell for not posting, and keeps his vote on Nano (again for being quiet).

Post 151: Dral removes his vote from Nano, to also pressure Lowell for being quiet.

Post 154: Nano votes Ameliali, because of her lynch the lurkers attitude.

Post 159: Jester posts that myself, Lowell, Ameliali, Indy, and Nano are scummy. Wants to hear more from Dral, Indy, Nano, and Lowell. Thinks that two of the games scum comes from this group. Keeps vote on Nano.

Post 194,195, 201: Jester and Ryan want more content from Nano.

196: MightyFireball (MF) notices that klop places a vote on Ameliali in such a way as to clear himself if she is town.

212: Jester mentions again that Nano is quiet. Requests that Indy be replaced. Jester is “comfortable” with a lynch on Nano or myself. Jester feels that Nano deserves a lynch for being quiet, but Lowell has not said enough to form an opinion??? How much more content has Lowell posted than Nano at this point? To answer your question: NONE!

245: Ameliai leads with 4 votes, Indy, Nano, Klop, and myself

246: Red_c replaces Dral

254: Ryan puts the 5th vote on Ameliali.

259: ST puts Ameliali at –1

265: I remove my vote (Am is back at –2) and place it on klop

268: Lowell admits he is not following carefully…votes Klop

322: I vote Jester to pressure him out of his lurking. Because isn’t that why he is voting for Nano?

334: Red_c puts Ameliai back to –2. (at one point klop moved his vote to ryan from Ameliali)

336: Ryan questions my vote on Jester (why doesn’t he question Jester’s vote on Nano?)

338: Jester explains he had to move…didn’t give us any heads up. Also making a big deal about not moving his vote to Ameliali. Guess he wants everyone to know that just in case she is lynched?

340: I unvote Jester

343: St unvotes Ameliali.

344: Ameliali mentions Nano has not said much.

352: Nano stats his scum list, Ameliali, Jester, Klop…

361: Lowell votes Jester (because no one is “jumping on the klop wagon”) Lowell says that if Ameliali turns up town, more suspicious of Jester.

362: Lowell getting strong pro town vibes from ST, Ryan, and myself.

371: Jester FoS Lowell, but still keeps vote on Nano

373: Jester: References me as being an evil genius…says that if he had two votes I would get the second. States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum. Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum. He would like Lowell to actually post something (but he is doing the exact same thing Nano is, interesting). He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies.

375: Ryan compliments Jester on his post.

379: Num’s top 5 list is: Klop, Nano, Lowell, Indy, and Amel

381: I vote Lowell, I do mention I will need to reread Nano’s posts.

382: ST gives Nano a series of questions to answer.

389: Nano answers questions. Nano feels Ryan, Num, and ST least likely scum.

390: Amel attacks nano response.

444: I leave..

448: Jester’s new list of scum is Nano, myself, Lowell, and myself.

450: Num posts if there was a deadline he would support a Nano and klop lynch.

452: ST’s scum list is nano, Amel, Lowell, and klop

457: Gator guy replaces Red_c (who replaced Dral)

Here is where things get interesting.

469: Num moves his vote from klop to Nano, he votes for him because of a lack of content.

St and Nano begin to go round and round.

486: Amel feels Nano is being “stupid” but not scummy.

489: ryan states that his votes on klop were not bandwagoning…he is “happy” with his vote on klop and feels he is our best day 1 lynch.

(jester and ryan have a heated discussion about klop)

511: ST thinks Nano is scummier than Klop.

519: Jester calls Nano a liar and really pushes for his lynch.

524: ST mentions he and Jester are pushing for a Nano lynch…ST places the 3rd vote on Nano…Mentions that Num has been pushing for a klop lynch…(but ST, Num vote is on Nano..you covering for him for some reason? Going to assume you missed this)

542: Nano begins to crack under the pressure of 3 votes. He defends his non-defense. Give his opinion about everyone. (most likely because he does not know what to do)

548: jester breaks down Nano posts…and keeps on pushing him.

551: MightyFireball votes Nano..that is 4…

555: Not knowing what else to do..he claims Doc.

556: Num calls it the “second-stupidest claim” Num left his vote “in protest”…interesting..

(conversation stating that it must be a fake claim)

562: Lowell puts Nano at –2

566: Gatorguy put Nano at –1, no reason.

567: Ryan quickly (9 minutes later) hammers Nano for a fake claim.

585: MightyFireball (who was off everyone’s radar) is killed.

588: Gatorguy immediately votes Lowell.

589: Ryan FoSes Lowell

590: ST asks ryan why he hammer before the claim could be reviewed.

591: ryan didn’t have an accurate vote count…

593: Num Foses Lowell and Jester

596: ST Fos Ryan and Lowell

597: Ryan votes Lowell

Jesus….Well, on the reread I think Jester is the one that lead the bandwagon…he was 100% sure that Nano was scum..and he never let up…of course now he is quiet….

Vote Jester.

Think you have a lot to answer for.

I also do not buy ryan’s (I miscounted the votes statement)..then the vote on Lowell? what happened to klop? Are you hoping for another quick lynch?

Fos Ryan

Also I do not like Num’s keeping “my vote in protest” comment

Fos Numenorean7
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #602 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:06 pm

you mean beside Lowell, who your vote is on?
ryan wrote:
klopyrev wrote:Don't throw your guilt onto someone else, ryan. Don't bring attention away from yourself. You were the one to hammer. You were the one who was convincing people to hammer on AmeliaLi before.
I didn't convince anyone to vote Nano, I felt the claim was fake and wasn't the only one, I'm not taking the brunt for this lynch. As far as AmeliaLi, what does she have to do with anything at this point? She isn't lynched, she's still alive. Being the one to hammer doesn't finger me guilty, I'm sure not going to justify myself to you, one of the scummiest players in this game so far.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #603 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm

ryan wrote:
Go back through the vote counts right before Nano was lynched and tell me how you "don't buy" my claim. I went back through and made a miscalculation on my vote count, you can call me a liar if you choose, but I didn't miscalculate on purpose. Klopy is still on my radar but I feel strongly that Lowell is now our choice, if you re-read through the game you'll see why I feel that way, it's right there in black and white.
Please provide posts (and post numbers) before the lynch stating why you feel Lowell deserves a lynch. Then I can show you 5x that where you were going after klop. I can also show that you hammered a Doc...I think you chose Lowell because you knew I (and others) highly suspected him. I think it is interesting how you and Gatorguy both voted Nano so quickly for a lynch. I think it is interesting how you and Gatorguy are the first two votes for Lowell now, when pre lynch you pushed heavily for an Amel and klop lynch…..pre lynch I felt Lowell was the scummiest…not now…

Unvote Jester..FoS Jester
….I would love to hear from him at this point. And
FoS Gatorguy
, what are YOUR reasons you feel Lowell should be lynched in Day 2

If you stuck by your hammer and said, "yeah, I thought Nano was scummy and deserved the lynch", I might have believed you…but for someone who picks apart everyone’s posts in detail, I find your excuse of a miscount and out and out LIE…

Vote Ryan
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #613 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:41 am

Gatorguy91 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:[And
FoS Gatorguy
, what are YOUR reasons you feel Lowell should be lynched in Day 2
ok.. this post
Lowell wrote:
Jester wrote:You put the hammer down on Nano, unless my personal vote-count is off, so as soon as Kison notices, we're in night. If I'm right about Nano and I'm right about Lowell (not certain by any means, but he's really setting off my radar right now) and were one of their scum-mates, I'd definitely kill me to shut me up. ;)

Of course, it's still possible that I'm totally wrong about one or both.
Twilight FOS Jester
for trying to direct future lynches...

For attacking Nano I'm MORE likely to be scum? What kind of twisted WIFOM is that?

Frankly I led the charge against him, and was the first to make sure the real doc didn't claim. How can that make me MORE suspicious?
"Frankly I led the charge against him so how can i be more suspicious" Nano Was the doctor and Lowell claims to have played a key part in lynching him. My vote was looking at the town's wants and thinking they wanted a lynch, which is why i posted this. It's blatantly oubvious that Lowell is scum, FoS: Curiouskarmadog for not realizing that.
you are FoSing me because you voted and did not give an explanation?..also interesting...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #615 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:00 am

also, jester, I have a reply coming...just do not have the time to post it
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #647 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:23 am

Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Post 70?!? Jester does a coin toss between two “quiet” people Nano and myself..and his vote never changed. Interesting. It also should be noted that Jester thinks Nano and I are quiet at this point (even though I had several posts) He does not put Lowell in this category even though the only posts Lowell has provided were two voting posts with no explanations.
Incredibly not true. I added Lowell to my suspect list in my post 98 based on a pointer from Numenorean, put a FOS on him in my 142 and 371, and commented extensively about my suspcions of him in my 569. He's definitely on my suspect list, as are you. My vote for Nano in my post 70 was intended to "wake him up" and make him start participating in the game. It was what he said (or didn't say) after that that made him my #1 suspect.
This is completely true. I was referencing post 70, where in post 70 or before did you mention Lowell at all? You DID say that I and Nano had not provided anything, which is NOT true (I had many posts). I find it odd that you attacked Nano and I for not posting and left Lowell off your list IN THIS POST…luckily someone later caught you on that.
Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Post 98: Jester mentions he has no concrete opinion on Nano or ST (again he leaves Lowell off this list)
Also incredibly not true. My post 98
opens
with me putting Lowell on my suspect list.
I do stand corrected on this. Num7 calls out Jester for this over looking of Lowell and Jester does “add him to the list”. Later he does say he puts Nano, klop, and Lowell on the list of not doing anything…but he still keeps his vote on Nano.
Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:212: Jester mentions again that Nano is quiet. Requests that Indy be replaced. Jester is “comfortable” with a lynch on Nano or myself. Jester feels that Nano deserves a lynch for being quiet, but Lowell has not said enough to form an opinion??? How much more content has Lowell posted than Nano at this point? To answer your question: NONE!
Also not true. I invite anyone who's interested in this accusation to read my 212. Here's a link to it:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=212
By 212, it wasn't that Nano had said nothing. Nano had said things, but they were either zero content posts or suspicious things. As I stated later, I found his 154 particularly suspicious. On that same day, Lowell had said he was going to participate by creating a long post, a promise that he broke. His breaking of that promise caused me to add a FOS on him in my 371. Meanwhile, you have never answered or addressed the suspicions I raised about
you
in my very same 212. Would you care to do that now?
None of my notes on this is false. I encourage anyone to read the post

Speaking of not true, I did answer your suspicions from 212, same page 217, I even quoted you so you knew it was to you.
Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:373: Jester: References me as being an evil genius…says that if he had two votes I would get the second. States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum. Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum. He would like Lowell to actually post something (but he is doing the exact same thing Nano is, interesting). He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies.
Virtually every sentence in this summation is a lie. Here is a link to my 371 for those that want to read it:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=371
Again, I voted for Nano and held my vote there
not
because he was lurking. Nano
wasn't
lurking. He was posting, and rather frequently by that time. But his posts were full of nothing. The fact that you think Lowell and Nano were doing the same thing is simply not true.
Now you are starting to piss me off…every sentence a lie? Lets see.

“Jester: References me as being an evil genius”
Jester wrote: It's a piece of evil genius writing,
“says that if he had two votes I would get the second.”
Jester wrote:I wish I could vote for two people, 'cause if I could, you'd be getting my second vote, right now.
“States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum.”
Jester wrote: As of this post, I'm 100% convinced Nano's scum. I'm 90% convinced curiouskarmadog is scum.
“Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum.”
Jester wrote: My gut feel is that Indy is first-time scum that doesn't know what to post or how.
“He would like Lowell to actually post something”
Jester wrote:I'd like Lowell to actually post something. He's managed to go 340 posts without saying anything of consequence, but is managing to vote for people despite all that. .
Isnt this exactly what you are claiming Nano did?

“He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies”
Jester wrote: I think ryan, Fireball, and Numenorean are the most likely townies, followed by Amelia and Sir Tornado.
Thanks for making me do all that work. Care to explain why you say every line is a lie? Why are you STILL trying to push me as scum? Furthermore, why do YOU have to lie to do it? Unless of course you just misread that ENTIRE quote…it can happen, but you should at least fess up to it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #649 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:01 am

ryan wrote:Curiouskarmadog: You mention a possible relationship between Jester/Lowell (saying that Jester omitted Lowell from his list of "people not doing anything") Do you believe that was a mistake by Jester or that Jester/Lowell are scum together? I only ask that because of Jester's post at the end of Day 1 where he basically fingered Lowell scum (569/574) yet didn’t place a vote on him during Day 2.
The observation was that Lowell/Jester were/are together in a scum group. My vote would have stayed with him (Jester), if I hadnt noticed the swell of FoSes and votes on Lowell right out of the gate for pretty much the same stupid plays that Nano was making. It also didn’t help your case noting the voting patterns of you and Gatorguy, stating that you miscounted, and that fact that prelynch you were all about Amel and klop. However, I can not ignore Jester continual pushing of false information. Both of you have scummy vibes for different reason…you are just higher on my list.

Also in your referencing to post 606, I am not claiming a power role, if you assumed somewhere I did. I am a vanilla townie.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #650 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:09 am

Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:373: Jester: References me as being an evil genius…says that if he had two votes I would get the second. States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum. Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum. He would like Lowell to actually post something (but he is doing the exact same thing Nano is, interesting). He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies.
Virtually every sentence in this summation is a lie. Here is a link to my 371 for those that want to read it:
something else I noted, you referenced 371 to prove that my notes on 373 were lies...any reason why you didnt provide a link to actual quote?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #654 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:54 am

AmeliaLi wrote:
Mod: May we have a prod on Klopyrev and Indy?

I don't think CKD scum. Yes, he had an period when he wasn't posting, but you guys were calling him scum before that.
what period was there that I didnt posts (sans vacation)?

ryan wrote:
But what about Jester's "If I die" speech, you still haven't commented on that and than the non vote on Lowell when he survived the night (since he predicted he would likely be dead)
why do I feel like you are manipulating me to change my vote? I will look into your points and form my opinion. Do you have some sort of case against Jester?
Sir Tornado wrote:CKD: I think you are misrepresenting Jester when you are saying he voted for Nano and left Lowell alone. The thing is, that they were guilty of different types of lurking on D1. Nano was lurking in plain sight, while Lowell was simply not here. That was precisely why I voted for Nano in the first place too. So, your accusation of Jester for voting and analysing Nano more than Lowell is a bit unfair.
ST, do you feel like Jester is misrepresenting me with his facts?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Numenorean7 wrote:CKD: Your vote is on ryan, wheras you are predominantly attacking Jester. I would like you to clarify your position regarding these two people.
I think I have already explained this (in the last two pages)..it comes down to I think both Jester and ryan are scummy..however, between the two, I think ryan is scummer...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #662 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 am

gone for the weekend, might be able to post later today, if needed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #665 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:54 am

was able to get online this weekend for a bit..
Jester wrote:
This has been the hardest mafiascum game I've been in yet, though, because so many players are saying so little. The re-read is frustrating for that reason.
what about those players who are sayng something?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #675 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:05 pm

AmeliaLi wrote:Okay... Well I just finished my re-read, and my opinion for today is still just as airy as it was before I did the re-read.

My scumlist includes Klopy, Ryan, and Lowell. CKD would be fourth after those three.

But I'm not 100%, not even 50% sure on any of them. I hate to leave tomorrow and have no say in what happens if the day should end.
(laughing), how quickly your opinion change from post 653...what changed?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #690 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:00 pm

ryan wrote: I'm tired of trying to prove my pro towniness in this game to a few idiots who don't know a pro town player from a scum player. Vote me off and lose the game, enough said, I'm not posting again until we are in Day 3 and if I'm alive, great, if not, so long.
interesting..the two people in the game who I feel are the scummiest (Jester, Ryan) are know going to be "quiet" for awhile..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #691 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:15 pm

Ameliali two questions for you, before you leave:

1.)What is your opinion of Jester?

2.) If a certain player is really active in one game (Game A), but needed a replacement in another (Game B), can any conclusions be drawn about that player who decides to stay in Game A, but left Game B after committing to play?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #698 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:26 am

Sir Tornado wrote: If you seem to be guessing, then guess what? I think you are the scum.
Vote: Ryan

We'll take out Lowell tomorrow.
something about these series of statements bothered me. But I cant put my finger on it. If we lynch Ryan today, why would we lynch Lowell tomorrow? Ryan pretty much wants to lynch Lowell today,

sooo, if Ryan turns out to be scum, then why would we turn around and lynch Lowell? I don’t think that Ryan would be distancing himself from Lowell, yet and in this manner.

If Ryan is town, then we will take out Lowell tomorrow? I mean that would make sense, phrasing and timing of those statements are odd. Why did you vote Ryan, then say we will take out Lowell tomorrow? The one big reason we would even consider Lowell tomorrow is if Ryan was town….

It is almost like you are saying you know that ryan is town…and when we hang a townie(ryan), tomorrow we will pursue the one he was going after in the first place…

Please explain what you meant here…

Just in case.

Unvote

I also want to hear from for Klop, Lowell, Gatorguy, Jester, and Indy’s replacement!!!!!!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #699 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 am

ryan wrote:Well that puts me at -2. Thanks Sir Tornado, way to show off being another of the idiots playing in this game. I will give you credit for twisting words to make me look bad, that is a good one. I know I said I wouldn't post till Day 3, but since you seem hell bent on eliminating me before Day 3, I will claim

I'm a vanilla townie, no special powers except my vote. So scum continue to hang on my bandwagon all you want.
just because I have unvoted you does not mean that I dont think you are scum, by any means...You are currently lucky that ST had some odd phrasing on his last post.

Seems like you are good on the math when it comes to your lynch, guess you have learned your lesson?

I think your posts are providing important information (not always by you but people’s reaction to your posts)…so if you just stop posting until Day 3, know that I will definitely move my vote back to you. Because if you really are townie, then you would want to help the town to the very end. Because even if you are dead, you still “win”. I am sure you can see how this is a scummy move to say “fine, I am not talking again to day 3”.

Please address.
ryan wrote:
These last couple posts? Are you reading or just going along with the scum in this game? I can't believe that you are still in this game, how this town let you survive Day 1 is beyond me. There are just enough players in this game playing stupid to annoy the crap outta me. Do what ya gotta do scum, looks like you have this game in hand right now anyway. I'm tired of trying to prove my pro towniness in this game to a few idiots who don't know a pro town player from a scum player. Vote me off and lose the game, enough said, I'm not posting again until we are in Day 3 and if I'm alive, great, if not, so long.
Let her survive? Well, you hammered Nano (our Doc) in day 1, and instantly voted Lowell day 2..and currently STILL have your vote there...seems to me that you are letting her survive. If Ryan was distancing himself this could be where....

please address.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #705 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:56 am

Sir Tornado wrote:

CKD: Check my posts at the start of this day, where I FOSed Lowell and Ryan. I am convinced that they are most likely to be scum, based on the part both of them played in getting Nano lynched. Ryan had a rather lame excuse (I thought) and so far as I know, Lowell hasn't yet justified his reason to vote Nano at all. None of them actually accused Nano much before the final bandwagon, which they joined very much opportunistically,
So you think that ryan’s attacks on Lowell is a distancing maneuver, then. What is your take on Gatorguy, hasn’t he done much of the same that Ryan and Lowell have been doing? Where does he stand on your scum list?
Sir Tornado wrote:

It was only a matter of which among them I would choose today, .
so this means, that you are leanging toward a Jester, ryan, and Lowell lynch right now, right?

Sir Tornado wrote:
, and ready to put blame for the mis-lynch on Jester and me (mostly Jester) who had pressed hardest for Nano lynch yesterday.
I am leaning toward that as well (agree with Ryan on this point). Jester came out and said he was 100% certain and never let up on Nano once, and didn’t even once consider his claim.
Sir Tornado wrote:
his subsequent threat to stop taking part in any more day 2 discussions convinced me to vote him before Lowell. It all is very scummy.
I agree on this note.

Lowell wrote:
Also, I'm liking curious as town this game.
Well that’s great, Lowell you are not off my scum list yet. With an endorsement like that, if you are found to be scum, that puts a nasty little light on me now, doesn’t it? Personally I don’t mind suspicion of myself, keeps me off NK lists.

The only reason you have gone down some notches in my book is because I simply did not like how quickly your wagon started Day 2.

I still feel like there is a Jester/Lowell connection…I also feel like there is a Gatorguy/ryan connection….even a slightly small Ameliali/ST connection…

Any thoughts on those pairings? Anyone?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #706 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:10 am

Jester wrote:
ckd wrote:This is completely true. I was referencing post 70, where in post 70 or before did you mention Lowell at all? You DID say that I and Nano had not provided anything, which is NOT true (I had many posts). I find it odd that you attacked Nano and I for not posting and left Lowell off your list IN THIS POST…luckily someone later caught you on that.
As of post 70, you had 3 posts, the same as Nano. Lowell also had 3 posts. As you correctly state, I missed that until it was pointed out to me.
big difference I had content in my posts, the whole point I brought this up was because you left Lowell off this list (at this point)…but we have addressed this point, moving on.
Jester wrote:
ckd wrote:Speaking of not true, I did answer your suspicions from 212, same page 217, I even quoted you so you knew it was to you.
Nope. You answered
Numenorean's
suspicion about you in your 217 (which I quoted in my 212, which you quoted in full), the fact that you eagerly jumped on the deadline possibility. The suspicion
I
raised about you in my 212 was the fact that you were stirring the pot against Lowell in your 131, then when Lowell didn't get a ground-swell under him, you immediately started stirring the pot against AmeliaLi instead (156), who
was
getting such a ground-swell.
So what is your question here? Why am I stirring the pot, vs. jumping on a wagon and getting a quick lynch on Day 1. I want information Jester, I want to lynch scum..what are you looking for?
Jester wrote:
ckd wrote:Now you are starting to piss me off…every sentence a lie? Lets see.
I'm completely not gonna get into a sentence-by-sentence pissing match with you. Here's what you wrote again:
No, I quoted you directly anything in "()" was my interjections I quoted you line for line to explain why I commented on what you said. You said everything I said was a lie, I broke it down for you…are you still pushing that I am lying? Why did you give a link to the wrong post to prove I was lying, SECOND REQUEST for you to address this. Anyone can go back and read what I said, vs. what you said…these are not lies.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #709 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:41 am

ryan wrote:I don't see Lowell and Jester having a connection
What?
ryan wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:
But what about Jester's "If I die" speech, you still haven't commented on that and than the non vote on Lowell when he survived the night (since he predicted he would likely be dead)
why do I feel like you are manipulating me to change my vote? I will look into your points and form my opinion. Do you have some sort of case against Jester?
I'm not sure yet on Jester, I thought he had been pretty pro town up until the end of Day 1. I just found his "If I die" speech to be directed at Lowell YET he never placed a vote on him after he survived the night session. I definetly am not trying to manipulate, I'm simply asking a question about something that has come up after I've looked over the past 6 pages of information.
so what conclusions were you drawing from all this then, I am confused.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #715 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:34 am

ryan wrote:CKD: I wasn't a big fan of the "if I die speech" but I'm just not feeling that he's part of scum with Lowell. I still think AmeliaLi and Sir Tornado might be somehow connected with Lowell.
I assume you are going to back that up with some sort of analysis, right?
Numenorean7 wrote:
Oh, please.... Contribute something.
I would support a Lowell replacement.
I too support a Lowell replacement, he has already stated that he is going to leave and he can be replaced if needed...I think it is needed,

however, in Kison's defense, he has posted fro replacements...though I think there might be a couple takers, Kison can you please check..

and again,
prod: Klop and Gator

I think Gator is as guilty as Lowell for his actions, but am wondering why he seems to be off most everyone's radar...or at least vote free.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #720 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 am

ryan wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:CKD: I wasn't a big fan of the "if I die speech" but I'm just not feeling that he's part of scum with Lowell. I still think AmeliaLi and Sir Tornado might be somehow connected with Lowell.
I assume you are going to back that up with some sort of analysis, right?
umm, I meant will you provide the Lowell and ST.Amel connection analysis.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #721 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:11 am

Gatorguy91 wrote:Sorry. My Vote stays on Lowell. I'm pretty sure he's scum:

Some Questions:

CKD: Do you think Jester or Ryan is scum? Or Both?

Jester: Who are you most suspicsious of?
please read the thread.....dont post just to post.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #724 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:24 am

Gatorguy91 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Gatorguy91 wrote:Sorry. My Vote stays on Lowell. I'm pretty sure he's scum:

Some Questions:

CKD: Do you think Jester or Ryan is scum? Or Both?

Jester: Who are you most suspicsious of?
please read the thread.....dont post just to post.
FoS: CKD. This is somewhat anti-town, not NEARLY enough to sway my vote but enough for an FoS

(BTW Your answer is both)
OMG what? I know what my answer is...and if you read the thread, you would know that too....jesus, I dont even know what to make of this...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #729 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:12 pm

Guess we have a new VI...good new klop, you got a buddy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #733 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:39 am

Gatorguy91 wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Gatorguy91 wrote: If CKD Wanted to help the town, wouldn't he give me his answer?
If you wanted to help the town, wouldn't you post more?

Touche. So I'm stupid, I guess. Doesn't mean I'm scum, or not.
no you are acting scummy because you are a.) ignoring current discussions, b.) have not read the thread, c.) not explained why your vote is where it is, d.)have no content in your posts...

to me it seems like you are coasting..add something to the game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #768 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:08 am

Num, I had to go back to remember why I unvoted ryan…

Post 698..
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote: If you seem to be guessing, then guess what? I think you are the scum.
Vote: Ryan

We'll take out Lowell tomorrow.
something about these series of statements bothered me. But I cant put my finger on it. If we lynch Ryan today, why would we lynch Lowell tomorrow? Ryan pretty much wants to lynch Lowell today,

sooo, if Ryan turns out to be scum, then why would we turn around and lynch Lowell? I don’t think that Ryan would be distancing himself from Lowell, yet and in this manner.

If Ryan is town, then we will take out Lowell tomorrow? I mean that would make sense, phrasing and timing of those statements are odd. Why did you vote Ryan, then say we will take out Lowell tomorrow? The one big reason we would even consider Lowell tomorrow is if Ryan was town….

It is almost like you are saying you know that ryan is town…and when we hang a townie(ryan), tomorrow we will pursue the one he was going after in the first place…

Please explain what you meant here…

Just in case.

Unvote

I also want to hear from for Klop, Lowell, Gatorguy, Jester, and Indy’s replacement!!!!!!
ST, did answer some of my questions, but left some answers out (post 705)…I forgot about that (think Jester distracted me)….ST, can you please answer some of those questions I asked in 705. I think I was waiting for ST's answers before I decided what to do.

Also I would like to point out that Num seems to be really pushing for a vote right now.
Numenorean7 wrote:
klopyrev wrote:My last word is that I think ryan is scum!!!
Then why aren't you voting him?
Numenorean7 wrote: @CKD
Why aren't you voting anyone?
Num is this my imagination or are you trying to push this vote on ryan…this makes me wary. I think ryan is scummy, but if I were to vote him, that would put him at –1..

Amel has a reason to vote for him and Gatorguy I think is the VI so he will vote just to lynch someone…pretty much my –1 vote is as good as a hammer.

Why are you pushing this ryan lynch? Is it because you think he is scummy? I do not like being pushed to vote…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #770 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:10 am

SPAG wrote:Numeronean, i believe you to be just an over eager townie, though it is a bit dodgy the way u are pushing to lynch ryan. I agree with you, i think he his scum.

FAO CKD, it is -1 already with my vote.
ahh, thats right, 6 to lynch not 7.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #785 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:18 am

SO I have given my vote some thought…after doing some rereading.

FoS Numenorean7

For two main reasons that I am sure you will want to address, Num.
Numenorean7 wrote:woah, woah, woah. You're claiming doc at L-3? There's just one thing I have to say about that...
ARE YOU INSANE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

If you really are the doc, do you realize that you have just lost us any chance of a doc protect tonight? Even if we believe you and you escape lynch today, who is going to protect you from the Mafia tonight? Any Mafia group worth its salt would kill a claimed doc at night in 3 seconds flat, unless the claimed doc was one of their own. If you're Vanilla claiming a power role, is the real doc going to protect you? Of course not.

Congratulations on making the second-stupidest claim I've ever seen. The stupidest I've ever seen is in an ongoing game, so I can't link to it yet.

Most people unvote someone who claimed until they can consider the claim. But claiming doc at this point is so unutterably wrong.... I'm leaving my vote on in protest. Sorry.
Something stuck out to me about this comment, but I could not figure out what it was exactly. Then it hit me. You called Nano insane? Why is that? Nano was town and he claimed so as to not get hung? If you thought Nano was scum, then your WHOLE comment should have been of the you are an idiot variety with an immediate unvote just in case. But you called him insane. Again, why was that? Because you knew he was town, and when he claimed Doc, you knew he actually could be Doc. A Doc claiming that early is insane, you are right, but how do you know it was insane? You state the mafia would kill him the following night, which is true, but you helped lynch him for them didn’t you? Because you were “protesting”. So your “protesting”, helped lynch a townie…this is quite anti-town.

Now the current discussion.

I feel like that you HAVE been pushing for ryan’s lynch.

Post 759

Numenorean7 wrote:
klopyrev wrote:My last word is that I think ryan is scum!!!
Then why aren't you voting him?
Post 762
Numenorean7 wrote:Come on people! Get posting!

@Jester
With this lull in activity, I don't think you can just stay in your shell out of despair over the D1 mislynch. We need your opinions and your vote.

@CKD
Why aren't you voting anyone?

@AmeliaLi
Have you finished your re-read yet?
You say get to posting, but you mention a lot about voting.

The SPAG states (post 765)he wants to know why people are voting for ryan. Now you claim that you want people posting, but you don’t give anyone else a chance to explain to SPAG why they are voting for ryan. For 15 minutes later (post 766) you have done all the work for SPAG..
Numenorean7 wrote:Lowell voted ryan in 619.
ST FoS'ed ryan in 596 and voted him in 696.
I voted ryan in post 622.
Klopyrev declared ryan scum in 594 and just voted him just now in 763.

Several other people have said that he looks scummy, but since he is now at L-2, they are naturally reticent to vote.

Hope that helps! :)
Seems to me if you wanted people posting (like you claim), then you would have waited more than 15 minutes before getting all the information for SPAG. To me, it looks like your motivation is lynching, not keeping the thread active.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #787 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 am

I do not like ryan’s play Day 1…I think he lied about the vote count, and came out of the gates voting for Lowell…didn’t like it.

SO here are my option as I see them. If I vote ryan, it will be the hammer, being the hammer is a big responsibility and with it carries scum tells and town cred. I am going to post my thoughts on the matter, since I am sure people wonder why I have not revoted ryan.

In my opinion,

If I hammer ryan, and he comes up scum, then we have taken down one scum, gained a ton of information, and both Num and I have gained some town cred. (of course I realize that the town could take it as a distancing maneuver)

If I hammer ryan, and he comes up town, I am sure the powers that be (mafia) will make a strong case against me. As will the town pursue Num (for the “protest” vote against the Doc and pushing for another lynched townie).

If I do nothing and someone else hammers, and ryan comes up town. Not sure what the town will think…I sure those who think I am scummy, will spin it their way, those who don’t will believe what they want.

If I do nothing and someone else hammers, and ryan comes up scum. Well this is definitely not good for me. The majority will believe that the first vote I cast on ryan was a distancing maneuver and I was scum.

I do not know what to do here. This game has made me paranoid, and I am sure someone will spin thise post somehow as well. Still pretty new to the game of mafia…

I think you are scummy ryan. You say that you are helping the town find scum, but Day 2, instead of asking questions, you came out voting the easiest target in my book. Combined with the fact you hammered the Doc without thought…..ugh..I guess I will hammer..

Vote Ryan
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #789 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:57 am

if you are townie, then I am sorry

I am sure that I will suffer your same fate Day 3
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1008 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:59 am

good game all

Sorry to bump heads with ya jester.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1012 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:45 am

again, sorry for the hammer, should have went with my instincts on Num..

so why was I Nked anyway? Thought I would have looked guilty after ryan hammer...did you think I had some power?..or didnt like I would have gone after Num day 3?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1022 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Sir Tornado wrote:Oh, and Gator, CHECK whether you are alive or not every day when you are a cop before posting.
I think gator knew he was dead..I read the post he sent...he almost screwed this game
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”