curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:373: Jester: References me as being an evil genius…says that if he had two votes I would get the second. States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum. Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum. He would like Lowell to actually post something (but he is doing the exact same thing Nano is, interesting). He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies.
Virtually every sentence in this summation is a lie. Here is a link to my 371 for those that want to read it:
something else I noted, you referenced 371 to prove that my notes on 373 were lies...any reason why you didnt provide a link to actual quote?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:Curiouskarmadog: You mention a possible relationship between Jester/Lowell (saying that Jester omitted Lowell from his list of "people not doing anything") Do you believe that was a mistake by Jester or that Jester/Lowell are scum together? I only ask that because of Jester's post at the end of Day 1 where he basically fingered Lowell scum (569/574) yet didn’t place a vote on him during Day 2.
The observation was that Lowell/Jester were/are together in a scum group. My vote would have stayed with him (Jester), if I hadnt noticed the swell of FoSes and votes on Lowell right out of the gate for pretty much the same stupid plays that Nano was making.
It also didn’t help your case noting the voting patterns of you and Gatorguy, stating that you miscounted, and that fact that prelynch you were all about Amel and klop.
However, I can not ignore Jester continual pushing of false information. Both of you have scummy vibes for different reason…you are just higher on my list.

Also in your referencing to post 606, I am not claiming a power role, if you assumed somewhere I did. I am a vanilla townie.
But what about Jester's "If I die" speech, you still haven't commented on that and than the non vote on Lowell when he survived the night (since he predicted he would likely be dead) No matter what I say or do if you don't believe I miscounted, than you won't believe it, an honest mistake happened, but I'm not going to harp on that anymore, I've explained it enough. Being about AmeliaLi and Klopy still doesn't mean I didn't find them scum, I found Nano's claim to be a lie and couldn't figure out why on Day 1 somebody would claim doc, seemed like a scum trying a last ditch effort to live.

As for my post 606, I do not believe you are the one with the power role
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

CKD: I think you are misrepresenting Jester when you are saying he voted for Nano and left Lowell alone. The thing is, that they were guilty of different types of lurking on D1. Nano was lurking in plain sight, while Lowell was simply not here. That was precisely why I voted for Nano in the first place too. So, your accusation of Jester for voting and analysing Nano more than Lowell is a bit unfair.
I'm back!
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:12 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Mod: May we have a prod on Klopyrev and Indy?

Klop hasn't posted since sunday and that seems odd...

I don't think CKD scum. Yes, he had an period when he wasn't posting, but you guys were calling him scum before that.

I mean I deffinately see where you're coming from about Jester....

I'm gonna do a re-read tomorrow, and I look at things at the angle you guys are looking from.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:54 am

AmeliaLi wrote:

I don't think CKD scum. Yes, he had an period when he wasn't posting, but you guys were calling him scum before that.
what period was there that I didnt posts (sans vacation)?

ryan wrote:
But what about Jester's "If I die" speech, you still haven't commented on that and than the non vote on Lowell when he survived the night (since he predicted he would likely be dead)
why do I feel like you are manipulating me to change my vote? I will look into your points and form my opinion. Do you have some sort of case against Jester?
Sir Tornado wrote:CKD: I think you are misrepresenting Jester when you are saying he voted for Nano and left Lowell alone. The thing is, that they were guilty of different types of lurking on D1. Nano was lurking in plain sight, while Lowell was simply not here. That was precisely why I voted for Nano in the first place too. So, your accusation of Jester for voting and analysing Nano more than Lowell is a bit unfair.
ST, do you feel like Jester is misrepresenting me with his facts?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:

what period was there that I didnt posts (sans vacation)?

ryan wrote:
But what about Jester's "If I die" speech, you still haven't commented on that and than the non vote on Lowell when he survived the night (since he predicted he would likely be dead)
why do I feel like you are manipulating me to change my vote? I will look into your points and form my opinion. Do you have some sort of case against Jester?

Sir Tornado wrote:CKD: I think you are misrepresenting Jester when you are saying he voted for Nano and left Lowell alone. The thing is, that they were guilty of different types of lurking on D1. Nano was lurking in plain sight, while Lowell was simply not here. That was precisely why I voted for Nano in the first place too. So, your accusation of Jester for voting and analysing Nano more than Lowell is a bit unfair.
\

I'm not sure yet on Jester, I thought he had been pretty pro town up until the end of Day 1. I just found his "If I die" speech to be directed at Lowell YET he never placed a vote on him after he survived the night session. I definetly am not trying to manipulate, I'm simply asking a question about something that has come up after I've looked over the past 6 pages of information.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
The only part where I see that he did misrepresent you was:
Jester wrote: Virtually every sentence in this summation is a lie. Here is a link to my 371 for those that want to read it:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=371
Again, I voted for Nano and held my vote there not because he was lurking. Nano wasn't lurking. He was posting, and rather frequently by that time. But his posts were full of nothing. The fact that you think Lowell and Nano were doing the same thing is simply not true.

You've been after Lowell since your post 131, and have never said why. If anyone here is looking to lynch lurkers, it's you, not me. Every time I spot someone lurking, I've been asking them to post/participate, not voting for them.
I don't think the sentence
"Virtually every sentence in this summation is a lie"
is correct on his part. The points Jester makes (explaining why he chose Nano over Lowell), I agree with.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:55 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

AmeliaLi wrote:

I agree with this. It also makes him look scummy in my books. He has not actually lurked in this game and was fairly active in the game, albeit behaving like a VI and dropping scum tells right before D1 ended. His absence indicates the likelihood of his possible scum partners having told him to stop posting much lest he gave them away.
I'm back!
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

CKD: Your vote is on ryan, wheras you are predominantly attacking Jester. I would like you to clarify your position regarding these two people.
ryan wrote:I do not believe you are the one with the power role.
I think ryan was and is rolefishing. Does anyone else see this?

AmeliaLi wrote:

klopyrev posted on Teusday. (see 634) He's overdue for his reply, but I don't think he needs a prod yet.
Indy has already been prodded. (see 646). It's been out for almost 24 hours now. How long until he's replaced?
Political Correctness offends me.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

Numenorean7 wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:

klopyrev posted on Teusday. (see 634) He's overdue for his reply, but I don't think he needs a prod yet.
Indy has already been prodded. (see 646). It's been out for almost 24 hours now. How long until he's replaced?
Ah. Thank you. I missed that.
klopyrev wrote: Heh... sorry... I got somewhat bored with the game. I'll try to spend some time reading tomorrow.
But still... He got bored with the game...? This game is not boring.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Numenorean7 wrote:CKD: Your vote is on ryan, wheras you are predominantly attacking Jester. I would like you to clarify your position regarding these two people.
I think I have already explained this (in the last two pages)..it comes down to I think both Jester and ryan are scummy..however, between the two, I think ryan is scummer...
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:09 am

Post by ryan »

Numenorean7 wrote:CKD: Your vote is on ryan, wheras you are predominantly attacking Jester. I would like you to clarify your position regarding these two people.

ryan wrote:I do not believe you are the one with the power role.
I think ryan was and is rolefishing. Does anyone else see this?

AmeliaLi wrote:

Because I stated I didn't think he had a power role? He said to me in 649 that if I thought he had a power role I was wrong, I never asked him to claim.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 am

gone for the weekend, might be able to post later today, if needed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

Jester wrote:Comments from me either tomorrow or Friday morning after I've done that.
I'm looking forward to hearing more from Jester. I don't feel he has adequately explained his twilight behavior.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Jester »

Numenorean7 wrote:I'm looking forward to hearing more from Jester. I don't feel he has adequately explained his twilight behavior.
My re-read isn't done (probably won't be done until tomorrow), but it wasn't going to deal with that. I covered what I did day one twilight in my 608, specifically:
Jester, in 608, wrote:I was instrumental in finding mafia very early in two prior games, once on day one, once on day two, and was immediately night-killed thereafter. This felt like it was gonna be a similar situation. I wanted to get my suspicions about Lowell out there in case that was going to happen, plus my comments about your play style in my 582. I haven't survived a full game of Mafiascum yet. I'm always either lynched or night-killed, probably because I'm so vocal.
When Lowell suddenly reappeared after being so frequently and conveniently apologetic about his inability to play the game, I got a little suspicious. When his first and only action on returning was to put a vote on Nano, that felt to me like distancing. I was strongly suspicious of Lowell at the end of day one (and I'm still more than a little suspicious of him) and said so even before he took those actions.

Let's say for a moment (theoretically) that Nano had turned out to be scum and Lowell was his partner. In that case, Lowell voting on Nano followed by night-killing me would have been an excellent way to allay later suspicion of him. He could have said:

a) I can't be scum. I helped lynch Nano.
b) I can't be scum. I wouldn't night-kill Jester right after Jester said all those terrible things about me being Nano's partner.

At the end of day one, that's what felt like to me was going to happen. It really felt to me like Nano was gonna turn out to be scum and if Lowell was his partner, I didn't want to get night-killed without getting my further suspicion out there.

Lowell still hasn't kept any of his promises about commenting on the actual game. His only post with content in day one was 361, but he still managed to vote for three different people despite not offering any opinions of them. He's posted quite a lot since day two opened, but most of those posts have been content-free. Hell, we don't even know if he's still losing his job. The only reason I'm not voting on him right now is because my reason for suspecting Nano was the exact same thing and we saw how that turned out.

I hope to finish my re-read tomorrow. Just been too busy with work today. This has been the hardest mafiascum game I've been in yet, though, because so many players are saying so little. The re-read is frustrating for that reason.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:54 am

was able to get online this weekend for a bit..
Jester wrote:
This has been the hardest mafiascum game I've been in yet, though, because so many players are saying so little. The re-read is frustrating for that reason.
what about those players who are sayng something?
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

I find myself buying Jester's explanation. Of course, scum can say anything town can say, but I'd at least put Jester 3rd (after ryan and Lowell).
I don't agree that "so many players are saying so little." This isn't an incredibly active game, but we only have 3 inactives at this point (klopyrev, Lowell and Indy).
Speaking of Indy, it's been almost 3 days since Kison announced his prod, and he hasn't posted.

Mod

Could you please start looking for a
replacement for Indy
?
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

^^
w00t. Post 666. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:09 am

Post by ryan »

Indy was on a few times yesterday (saw her name on the logged in screen) I think a replacement is in order
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

Okay... Well I just finished my re-read, and my opinion for today is still just as airy as it was before I did the re-read.

My scumlist includes Klopy, Ryan, and Lowell. CKD would be fourth after those three.

But I'm not 100%, not even 50% sure on any of them. I hate to leave tomorrow and have no say in what happens if the day should end.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by ryan »

Yet you put 3 (if not 4) on your list and you aren't sure about any of them? I find that real interesting and non committal.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

ryan wrote:Yet you put 3 (if not 4) on your list and you aren't sure about any of them? I find that real interesting and non committal.
Look. Klop hasn't said anything except for two posts for this day, and they end of Day one he was starting to fade with his usuall newb posts.

You were the frist person that struck me as townie, and as I went through your posts that 'too-townie' fallacy that was mentioned really stood out. And now I'm rather cautious about whether or not a vote on you would be okay.

Lowell showed up enough to put out a vote on you with a little thought, then nothing else was said.

CKD was the second person that struck me as townie and then there were these moments where he hung on every word you said.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by ryan »

Klop has been rather quiet AFTER the night session, it was brought up by another poster that his partners may have told him to tone it down, wouldn't shock me one bit.

Lowell also strikes me as scum and somebody that would have told Klopy to shut up, to me he's the best choice for a lynch today.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

ryan wrote:Klop has been rather quiet AFTER the night session, it was brought up by another poster that his partners may have told him to tone it down, wouldn't shock me one bit.

Lowell also strikes me as scum and somebody that would have told Klopy to shut up, to me he's the best choice for a lynch today.
That still isn't enough to help me vote for someone. I have a feeling it's gonna either be lowell or Klop.....
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

EDWOP: I ment to say I have a feeling that my
vote
will be fore either lowell or klop...

I'm not sure how much I'm gonna be on tomorrow. I have to pack. I'll post at least once more before I go...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”