Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ah, well, there were a few formatting errors in the last post, a few unclosed bold tags.... (I should start previewing!) however, I missed out on one thing:

EBWOP: 2nd question to Amelia in my last post.

I wrote:

2. In Post 46 you accepted Klopyrev's reasons for self voting. However, in Post 51 you say
it is highly suspicious

There is another twist to this. Five posts after calling Klopyrev highly suspicious, Amelia writes defends his self voting saying:
Yeah... But he said he was sorta new so that might have to play a part in the whole voting-for-self brain lapse....

How can a person's opinions about someone change so rapidly twice in the space of 10 posts in an awfully quiet game which had no real content at that time?
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:40 am

Post by ryan »

WOW. Interesting questions Sir Tornado, and some actual content should be coming from Amelia as your raise some very quizical questions. Self voting is ALWAYS an anti town move and that defense was a little weird
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:11 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

Very nice, ST. Your post matches and carifies my thoughts about AmeliaLi, although I missed that blantant contradiction about klopyrev. Perhaps I ought to do another re-read soon.

I do have one question: what do you mean, "too scummy" (the bold red parts)?
Political Correctness offends me.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Numenorean7

By too scummy, I mean scummier than normal scummy posts...

A rather crude explanation:

If normal scummy posts set alarm bells off in my brain, "too scummy" posts set alarm bells off even loudly...

Bah, you get the point, right?
I'm back!
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

Yeah, I get the point. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some bizarre mutation of the "too townie" fallacy. ;)
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:29 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... To answer AmeliaLi's post... I was jumping on the bandwagon with the vote on her. Considering I was going away for 4 days, she was the best place to put my vote and I didn't really want to not vote. Anyway, I'm wondering why everyone is so suspicious of Indy. He's just not here. You all should be focusing on people who are here. I know that it makes sense for a mafia to not say anything to keep suspicion of themselves, but there are several other mafia we could try to find in the meantime. To repeat another post: Townies often act more scummy than actual scum when heavily pressured. I believe that would be AmeliaLi's situation. Also, since when has Sir Tornado been analyzing things. This was the first time I've seen him act as a vigilant townie (though I may be wrong) I currently don't have a concrete opinion on who is scum and who is not. Since my vote is still safe on AmeliaLi(safe meaning she's not at -1), I'm keeping it there.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 am

Post by ryan »

Klopyrev: WHY are you playing this game so safe? You leave a vote on somebody because you are gone for 4 days because it's "safe" You think we should go after the people who are posting instead of pressure/prodding the inactives, (another being safe) Calling Sir Tornado a "vigilant townie" (how do you know he's a townie?) And still using the "save vote on AmeliaLi" You seem to be taking the wrong approach in attacking and catching scum. I was weary of you early and you continue to stay on my radar for a possible scum.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:50 am

Post by klopyrev »

What I'm saying is Sir Tornado seems to be acting unusual (From what I've seen so far.)
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:57 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Klopyrev, I may be wrong, but you seem to imply that you have a problem with Sir Tornado "suddenly becoming a vigilant townie." Would you prefer that he keeps all his opinions to himself and not share anything?

As for Sir Tornado's suspicion of Ameliali, I agree with most of his points, except his third condemning evidence bit.
Sir Tornado's Third Condemning Evidence Bit wrote:3. In Post 135 you say "Let's lynch them(lurkers)". Yet, quite soon, on being questioned by Ryan you change your position and say "I was joking when I said lynch them"?
I don't find it
too
hard to believe that AmeliaLi could've been joking. Granted, it probably wasn't the best place for a joke, but I don't really find it scummy. All your other points are valid.
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:04 am

Post by ryan »

MightFireBall. COULD have been joking is the truth, would have been more obvious with an lol or a smiley face, it is pretty difficult to know what people are thinking when they type over the computer. I thought Ameliali backed down instantly when I brought up the lynching lurkers question, fairly simple question for a pro town player I would have thought.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

klopyrev wrote:To repeat another post: Townies often act more scummy than actual scum when heavily pressured. I believe that would be AmeliaLi's situation. Also, since when has Sir Tornado been analyzing things. This was the first time I've seen him act as a vigilant townie (though I may be wrong) I currently don't have a concrete opinion on who is scum and who is not. Since my vote is still safe on AmeliaLi(safe meaning she's not at -1), I'm keeping it there.
AmeliaLi was not under pressure when she posted the posts I questioned in my question 1 and 2. And, I agree that townies may act scummy when they are put under pressure. That is why I did not question Amelia about her posts before. Now, that the saga of "Amelia and coincidental(?) unvote" and "Amelia and lynch the lurkers post" is over, I can ask her questions as to why she made certain posts she made without her making any more posts under pressure and look scummy if she is town.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

EBWOP:

On rereading, I think the last line of my last post can be misinterpreted. It says:
I can ask her questions as to why she made certain posts she made without her making any more posts under pressure and look scummy if she is town.
The "without" is also extended to the "look scummy if she is town" part. So, it would mean:
I can ask her questions as to why she made certain posts she made without her making any more posts under pressure and
without
look
ing
scummy if she is town.
Just in case someone tries to nitpick too much with semantics.
I'm back!
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 am

Post by MightyFireball »

ryan wrote:MightFireBall. COULD have been joking is the truth, would have been more obvious with an lol or a smiley face, it is pretty difficult to know what people are thinking when they type over the computer.
I love the capitalization of my name there. :) It is very possible that it could've been a coverup move, but I'm not convinced of that at the moment.
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 am

Post by ryan »

DOAH. LOL! Sorry I did screw that up didn't I?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

It's quite all right.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by ryan »

MightyFireball wrote:It's quite all right.
Since you seem to be active (along with Sir Tornado) who's the better case for scum here on Day 1, Klopyrev or Amelia?
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

MOD

Dral has requested a replacement. Have you found anyone yet? Are you looking?
I am also going to request prods on Indy and Lowell.

Just glancing over the thread again briefly, and I don't like the way klop is acting at all. He may well be a VI, but that doesn't mean he isn't scum. I think he deserves at least 2 votes:

Vote: klopyrev
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by Indy »

I am here, I just really have no idea who to really vote on, I am still a bit on the new side and am not familiar with a lot of Mafia tactics yet.
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

Looking back on his posts, Klopyrev seems more stupid than scummy.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/nanosauromo[/url]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 am

Post by ryan »

Indy wrote:I am here, I just really have no idea who to really vote on, I am still a bit on the new side and am not familiar with a lot of Mafia tactics yet.
Yet metagaming you, you are active in another game and admitted in that game that you have learned how to play on another site. I don't buy that you aren't "familiar with mafia tactics" Sounds like a lurking scum to me. Interesting how you posted RIGHT after Numenorean7 requested a prod on you.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Kison »

~~Day One: Vote Count~~

Code: Select all

AmeliaLi        (4)  : Indy, Nanosauromo, curiouskarmadog, klopyrev
klopyrev        (2)  : ryan, Numenorean7
Nanosauromo     (1)  : Jester
Jester          (1)  : Lowell

Not Voting      (4)  : Sir Tornado, AmeliaLi, MightyFireball, Dral

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Note One
: Seeking a replacement for Dral. It may take time, so please be patient.

Note Two
: Lowell has been Prodded.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Kison »

the_Red_c replaces Dral.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:27 am

Post by ryan »

Welcome to the game the_Red_c
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:02 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ryan wrote:
Indy wrote:I am here, I just really have no idea who to really vote on, I am still a bit on the new side and am not familiar with a lot of Mafia tactics yet.
Yet metagaming you, you are active in another game and admitted in that game that you have learned how to play on another site. I don't buy that you aren't "familiar with mafia tactics" Sounds like a lurking scum to me. Interesting how you posted RIGHT after Numenorean7 requested a prod on you.
thats interesting...think I will look into that.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:05 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:
thats interesting...think I will look into that.
I can't give the address of the post but check the profile and than look at all the posts, one of them states he learned to play on another site

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”