SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 am

Post by SPAG »

TY numenorean, these games are played in a more sophisticated way than what i am used to playing in, but i will soon catch up.

I see your point, i may return my vote back to gatorguy, as in my honest opinion he looks like a mafia, though the thing that puts me off is that he could be one of those players that seem to always act scummy lol.

Anyway, my vote stays with Ryan for now.
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by ryan »

SERIOUSLY, I leave town and come back and I'm on the chopping board? Come on now pro town players, it's obvious the scum that is on my bandwagon. I'm a townie simple as that, don't let somebody who can be very helpful in finding the scum get lynched.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 am

Post by SPAG »

ryan wrote:SERIOUSLY, I leave town and come back and I'm on the chopping board? Come on now pro town players, it's obvious the scum that is on my bandwagon. I'm a townie simple as that, don't let somebody who can be very helpful in finding the scum get lynched.
anyone can say this mate. unfortunately for u, i reckon my vote will be sticking. If you are town i will apologise, but reading back and looking at it from all angles its highly likely that u are a mafia man.
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 am

Post by SPAG »

ryan wrote:SERIOUSLY, I leave town and come back and I'm on the chopping board? Come on now pro town players, it's obvious the scum that is on my bandwagon. I'm a townie simple as that, don't let somebody who can be very helpful in finding the scum get lynched.
if it is so obvious who the scum are that are voting for u, please give us their names and this can all be over with :roll:

Sean aka SPAG
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 am

Post by ryan »

Than state a case SPAG, right now you are looking quite suspicious for leading a bandwagon with nothing to back you. Numenorean7, I really thought I had a town vibe outta you but with you going to lynch a townie today (which if you lynch me that you will do) Are you saying that me being a townie is worth a lynch? Please tell me how other possible townies (in your mind) are more active in the scum hunt? COME ON NOW, this is just plain stupid. Nobody has a case just a bunch of bits and pieces and now you guys are going to follow SPAG's reasoning? (which isn't any?) Seriously town, take a step back and ask yourselves this question, why would Klopy ask to be replaced and than WHAMO drop a vote on me? Read his jibberish and tell me he's more helpful to the town than I am

With me being as close as I am to a lynch I will AGAIN claim

I am a vanilla townie
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:17 am

Post by ryan »

SPAG wrote:LOL no need,

Just from reading the last couple of pages Gatorguy looks very, very scummy.

Vote GatorGuy
This was SPAG’s first post, no reasoning just “he’s very scummy” which isn’t stating a case.
SPAG wrote:
ryan wrote:
SPAG wrote:LOL no need,

Just from reading the last couple of pages Gatorguy looks very, very scummy.

Vote GatorGuy
Fair opinion but WHY is the question? Posting that somebody looks very very scummy isn't really content. I'd like to see a case on somebody and especially for as fast as you

1) Replaced in
2) Said you'd read
3) Said you read a couple of pages and found Gatorguy scummy

To me it looks a little opportunistic to place a vote rather quickly. Who else looks scummy to you currently?
These look scummy:

1. Gatorguy
2. Lowell (if gatorguy is not mafia i reckon he is)
3. Khopyhrev

I like to keep my theories to myself for a little while at first.
This is his 2nd post which DOESN’T finger me suspicious and has Gatorguy/Lowell as his top two scum
SPAG wrote:I think you could be right on ryan, though i am a bit worried that two of the people that are voting for him i think are dodgy.

Though, there's certainly more reasons it seems to vote Ryan than Gatorguy from people's arguements. I'm going to change my vote.

Vote : Ryan
Zero arguments, just Numenorean7 posting in 766 OTHER people’s reasoning for voting me (which is weak at best) Tell me this isn’t SPAG following somebody elses lead? If you don’t believe this is a suspect reason and very possible leading than freakin lynch me as the town doesn’t deserve to win this game. I will answer any questions you have but I’ve done my part in scum hunting, look back and see who hasn’t done ANYTHING. (Lowell, Indy, Klopy) There is NO deadline in this game so quit pushing my lynch SPAG (especially with your ZERO evidence and your obvious following tactics)
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:28 am

Post by SPAG »

1. I did not start the bandwagon on you, nobody is going by my findings because i have not contributed any yet.

2. I read through the thread and agreed with people's reasonings for voting you, thus i am voting you.

3. I am not pushing for your lynch.

Sean aka SPAG
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:38 am

Post by ryan »

Agreeing and coming up with your own conclusions are two different things. So you don't deny that you haven't made a case and are indeed following?
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:10 am

Post by SPAG »

well yes, agreeing would mean that i am of the same opinion of others and therefore my conclusions are the same as theirs. I am following, but because i think you are scum.

Would you like me to highlight the points from other people that i agree with?

Sean aka SPAG
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 am

Post by ryan »

I'd like you to form some of your own opinions without following others. I find it very suspect that you replace in and right away vote Gatorguy because "he's scummy" and admit to not reading the entire thread (just a few pages) and now you aren't coming up with your own opinions and taking others. You've put me at -1 without reading the entire thread, that isn't just scummy, it's just plain dumb.

FoS: SPAG
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

SO I have given my vote some thought…after doing some rereading.

FoS Numenorean7

For two main reasons that I am sure you will want to address, Num.
Numenorean7 wrote:woah, woah, woah. You're claiming doc at L-3? There's just one thing I have to say about that...
ARE YOU INSANE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

If you really are the doc, do you realize that you have just lost us any chance of a doc protect tonight? Even if we believe you and you escape lynch today, who is going to protect you from the Mafia tonight? Any Mafia group worth its salt would kill a claimed doc at night in 3 seconds flat, unless the claimed doc was one of their own. If you're Vanilla claiming a power role, is the real doc going to protect you? Of course not.

Congratulations on making the second-stupidest claim I've ever seen. The stupidest I've ever seen is in an ongoing game, so I can't link to it yet.

Most people unvote someone who claimed until they can consider the claim. But claiming doc at this point is so unutterably wrong.... I'm leaving my vote on in protest. Sorry.
Something stuck out to me about this comment, but I could not figure out what it was exactly. Then it hit me. You called Nano insane? Why is that? Nano was town and he claimed so as to not get hung? If you thought Nano was scum, then your WHOLE comment should have been of the you are an idiot variety with an immediate unvote just in case. But you called him insane. Again, why was that? Because you knew he was town, and when he claimed Doc, you knew he actually could be Doc. A Doc claiming that early is insane, you are right, but how do you know it was insane? You state the mafia would kill him the following night, which is true, but you helped lynch him for them didn’t you? Because you were “protesting”. So your “protesting”, helped lynch a townie…this is quite anti-town.

Now the current discussion.

I feel like that you HAVE been pushing for ryan’s lynch.

Post 759

Numenorean7 wrote:
klopyrev wrote:My last word is that I think ryan is scum!!!
Then why aren't you voting him?
Post 762
Numenorean7 wrote:Come on people! Get posting!

@Jester
With this lull in activity, I don't think you can just stay in your shell out of despair over the D1 mislynch. We need your opinions and your vote.

@CKD
Why aren't you voting anyone?

@AmeliaLi
Have you finished your re-read yet?
You say get to posting, but you mention a lot about voting.

The SPAG states (post 765)he wants to know why people are voting for ryan. Now you claim that you want people posting, but you don’t give anyone else a chance to explain to SPAG why they are voting for ryan. For 15 minutes later (post 766) you have done all the work for SPAG..
Numenorean7 wrote:Lowell voted ryan in 619.
ST FoS'ed ryan in 596 and voted him in 696.
I voted ryan in post 622.
Klopyrev declared ryan scum in 594 and just voted him just now in 763.

Several other people have said that he looks scummy, but since he is now at L-2, they are naturally reticent to vote.

Hope that helps! :)
Seems to me if you wanted people posting (like you claim), then you would have waited more than 15 minutes before getting all the information for SPAG. To me, it looks like your motivation is lynching, not keeping the thread active.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 am

Post by ryan »

CKD: What about SPAG's shady participation since he started? (I've outlined in my above posts)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 am

I do not like ryan’s play Day 1…I think he lied about the vote count, and came out of the gates voting for Lowell…didn’t like it.

SO here are my option as I see them. If I vote ryan, it will be the hammer, being the hammer is a big responsibility and with it carries scum tells and town cred. I am going to post my thoughts on the matter, since I am sure people wonder why I have not revoted ryan.

In my opinion,

If I hammer ryan, and he comes up scum, then we have taken down one scum, gained a ton of information, and both Num and I have gained some town cred. (of course I realize that the town could take it as a distancing maneuver)

If I hammer ryan, and he comes up town, I am sure the powers that be (mafia) will make a strong case against me. As will the town pursue Num (for the “protest” vote against the Doc and pushing for another lynched townie).

If I do nothing and someone else hammers, and ryan comes up town. Not sure what the town will think…I sure those who think I am scummy, will spin it their way, those who don’t will believe what they want.

If I do nothing and someone else hammers, and ryan comes up scum. Well this is definitely not good for me. The majority will believe that the first vote I cast on ryan was a distancing maneuver and I was scum.

I do not know what to do here. This game has made me paranoid, and I am sure someone will spin thise post somehow as well. Still pretty new to the game of mafia…

I think you are scummy ryan. You say that you are helping the town find scum, but Day 2, instead of asking questions, you came out voting the easiest target in my book. Combined with the fact you hammered the Doc without thought…..ugh..I guess I will hammer..

Vote Ryan
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:50 am

Post by ryan »

You are an idiot CKD. You just dropped a FoS on Num and than voted me? I asked you a question about another player and you hammer me without answering it? That looks about as scummy as things can be, way to pull a boneheaded hammer and welcome to being suspicious as you should be now.

I will give the mafia credit for leading the lynch on me, kudos to you guys, ya didn't have to waste a nightkill on me to keep me quiet, good job, and you also got lucky with my screwup in Day 1 (lucky is the key word) As for the rest of the townies in this game..... you suck.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:57 am

if you are townie, then I am sorry

I am sure that I will suffer your same fate Day 3
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:58 am

Post by ryan »

Well since I claimed Vanilla Townie twice now what do you think? I did find it humerous that you have ripped me for my vote count messup yet you nearly did the same thing a page ago, very amusing indeed.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:12 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Okay. I'm here for real now. I had a thunderstorm on saturday that nocked some lines down and the cable company I have my internet from just fixed everything this morning.

I am reading right now.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:17 am

Post by ryan »

Well you'll have more time now AmeliaLi, the hammer just came down on another townie (me)
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:19 am

Post by SPAG »

I must admit that i thought you were scum, i am not dumb, but it is hard to make your own opinions straight away when you are replaced in, especially if you are not used to the way gamed are played on here.

I hope you are scum, but if you are town i will apologize. There is also no need to badmouth everyone, you yourself helped in the cause of lynching an innocent townie.

If you turn out town, i am very suspisious of Numeorean & CKD. CKD as he spent a long time going over every possibility, as if he was covering his tracks.

Numenorean for pushing people to vote ryan.

Sean aka SPAG
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:33 am

Post by ryan »

SPAG: If it's hard to form an opinion right away than WHY VOTE? I went over and over and OVER again my mistake on the lynch of our Doc on Day 1 so I'm not going to get into it again and I do NOT want an apology but seriously, if you are going to play the game or replace in the game READ THE ENTIRE GAME before you start dropping opinions/votes.

*falls back into my grave*
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:42 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

I just finished reading, and i just don't care for you SPAG. CKD hammered Ryan for me, so I am putting my late vote on you SPAG, you have earned your spot on my list of scummy people.

Vote: SPAG

And as a sidenote to ryan: I would love to play with you again.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:45 am

Post by SPAG »

i voted for gatorguy straight off to get a reaction, which i got, but decided not to persue in it.

I then read through the thread, then went back over for people's reasons for voting you. Read over them, and thought 'hey i agree with some of this'

Then i voted u

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:46 am

Post by SPAG »

AmeliaLi wrote:I just finished reading, and i just don't care for you SPAG. CKD hammered Ryan for me, so I am putting my late vote on you SPAG, you have earned your spot on my list of scummy people.

Vote: SPAG

And as a sidenote to ryan: I would love to play with you again.
you don't care for me? how lovely.

Sean aka SPAG
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Kison »

~~Day Two: Final Vote Count~~

Code: Select all

Ryan             (6) : Lowell, Numenorean7, Sir Tornado, klopyrev, SPAG, curiouskarmadog
Lowel            (2) : Gatorguy91, ryan

Not Voting       (2) : AmeliaLi, Jester

alive,
to lynch.

And so the group decided on their next victim : Ryan. They took him outside and quickly hung him, waiting until he stopped squirming to see if he was dead. Everyone ran to Ryan's house to see if they could see what he was up to. Well, an hour of searching turned up nothing. The group concluded that Ryan was a simple sort of innocent man.

Ryan, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched during Day Two.

It is now Night Two.

Night Actions!
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by SPAG »

:( sorry ryan

Sean aka SPAG

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”