Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Nightson »

Wow, this game should be quite interesting.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 am

Post by Nightson »

Translating hieroglyphs is a bitch. I see why they needed the Rosetta stone.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Nightson »

Will all messages in hieroglyphics that you give us be in Egyptian or just English translated to hieroglyphs Mgm?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 am

Post by Nightson »

Translating the hieroglyphs is obviously going to be a large part of this game, I'd suggest everyone get some practice with the first message.

What I have so far:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/ ... ation1.jpg

I've got most of it translated, and enough to have a pretty good guess at what it says, but I'd suggest working on it yourself to give yourself some practice. The ability to translate the hieroglyphs is obviously going to be an important skill.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Nightson »

Updated:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/ ... ation2.jpg

The reason I'm giving these as links is so that people have the chance to translate the hieroglyphics themselves. (aka, don't post in the thread what I say in the links)

I will tell people that the hieroglyphics are just flavor.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by Nightson »

RafK wrote:Nightson, are you translating that stuff off your own knowledge, or do you have a site you're using?
These are the dictionaries I used
http://hieroglyphs.net/0301/cgi/pager.pl?p=16
http://www.cliohist.net/hiero/index.htm
http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/Gar ... -list.html

I didn't bookmark the websites on the basics of the language, so people will have to look stuff like that up themselves
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by Nightson »

I think that we'll know when it's the right time to use the revive. Although sooner rather then later would make for more informed lynches.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: gamestart

I see all this talk about when to use the revive to be fairly pointless outside of the in game context of who the revival is being posed for, hence I don't believe further discussion on this matter to be fruitful, and since nobody seems to be talking about anything else, we might as well start the game.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Nightson »

It's not Set.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Nightson »

The word just means god.

This is what I have so far.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/ ... trans1.jpg
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by Nightson »

Pfft, finished it off just a minute afterwards.

Ohh and
random vote: MoS
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:How did you read "Yosarian" ?
The symbols in cartouches are each letters (each Cartouche is a name and the name is made through the phoenetic sounding of the letters). Hence the cartouche reads: ysarian.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by Nightson »

That's as much as I can get out of it right now.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by Nightson »

Basically I use http://hieroglyphs.net/0301/cgi/pager.pl?p=16 to look up the hieroglyph at the beginning of the word.

Useing http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/Gar ... -list.html you can generally find the correct hieroglyph.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:58 am

Post by Nightson »

IH wrote:
If I get some time, I'll begin trying to work on the glyphs to see if i can discern Yos's role/alignment unless someone else gets it.
We don't get to know that, reference the day 0 conversation with the mod.
IH wrote:Also, I'd prefer if we could at least get 4 players to translate it, so we aren't relying on possible scum to translate these things. If we do so, then we risk losing much valuable info, especially later in the day. (The above probably goes without saying, but just in case and such)
Quite right, pick up the slack you noobs.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by Nightson »

IH wrote: True, but this isn't just some morse code with Pika's or Chu's in it.
I remember translating that one too. >.>
IH wrote: From some of the mistakes in translations I've seen, it just looks very easy to translate something small into something else, and when the damage is done to claim an accident in the translation.
I agree. A mistake in translation nearly led people to think that Set was confirmed as being one of the evil roles.
IH wrote:
EBWOP:I just thought of something. Perhaps Yos was beaten to death with an idol instead of that last character being a god?
Nope. Lookup god.
http://hieroglyphs.net/0301/cgi/lookup_free.pl
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Nightson »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:Yesterday we all pretty much agreed that we shouldn't jump the gun oversoon on this, and I wonder at the speed with which Albert, Phoebus and Nanook are willing to discard yesterday's consensus.
I didn't read the pre-game material .. Or yesterday's discussion, however you put it.
I see.

unvote, vote: nanook

I can see reviving yos, I'll mull it over.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Nightson »

Thoth wrote: So unless Mgm is misleading us on purpose here there must be roles that can return from the dead or return others from the dead.
While this is likely true, I could just be Mgm removing our ability to know for sure.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by Nightson »

FoS: nanook

Fos: IH

FoS: Niempe
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

EDBWOP:
FoS: Albert
as well
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
RafK wrote: You're pretty much saying "we have to revive Yos because we're not 100% sure you're town", and that's just false.
You don't even gain any information from reviving Yos at this point- there isn't even any other dead people,
so there's not even a good argument for it at this point.
We would only gain information starting from tomorrow (and that's only if we do start getting roles revealed as soon as we use the group revive, which is not certain).
This is wrong wrong wrong. You claim that we have nothing to gain from it because we won't gain any information. WRONG! If Yosarian is a power role, he might be the one to protect our necks tonight or investigate a player. Unless that is counter-productive to your agenda ?
unvote, vote: albert
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm egyptologist Howard Carter (the one who discovered King Tut's tomb) and Albert is either lying or insane (nonsane cop).

Albert. Flavor claim. Now.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Nightson »

The Fonz wrote:
Nightson wrote:I'm egyptologist Howard Carter (the one who discovered King Tut's tomb) and Albert is either lying or insane (nonsane cop).

Albert. Flavor claim. Now.
I'd rather he didn't, at least not immediately. What's your actual role?
I have role information on Albert (which is an amusing coincidence), so I want his flavor to see if it coincides with my information. Hence not revealing more until he flavor claims because I still think there's a good chance he's scum and I'm not going to help him come up with anything.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote: Howard Carter is a very weak claim. Not only was he, in a way "evil" (as, if memory serves me well, he took the artifacts from Tutanchamon's tomb with him to England), he's not an Egyptian, as the opening post suggests we all are.
I had to look it up, but it doesn't seem that he did.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Car ... ologist%29
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
My flavor is encoded in this post. Now tell us everything you know, Nightson.

I've already flavor claimed and said I'm an information role. I'll reveal my information
after
you provide your flavor (in a comprehendable manner). Now stop stalling and flavor claim.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I am lying I command you all to lynch me immediately. Give us your information now.
Stop stalling.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nightson, if your information is genuine, then you have nothing to fear from me. Both our informations will confirm eachother. However, if one of us is lying, the town will capture one assured scum.
Stop stalling and flavor claim then.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Nightson »

EDBWOP" Wait a second, confirm me? Did you or did you not get a guilty investigation on me, how on earth is the supposed to confirm me?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You can change your "information" whenever you wish. If I flavor claim, there is no guarantee you will give us the information you promised.
Well if I'm scum you'll have nothing to worry about when roles are revealed will you?

Now stop stalling.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: I said your information will confirm my flavor. I didn't say it would confirm our alignment.

Look, Nightson, I'm not stalling, you are. You have a guilty investigation. You are on the chopping block. If you do not reveal your claimed information, you will be lynched regardless.
1) Don't try to threaten me into revealing my information, I'll do it when it's most beneficial for the town, which is
not
before you flavor claim

2) If I'm scum you don't have to worry about what I say after your claim at all, after roles are revealed I'll come up scum and nobody will give it any thought.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:For all I know you could have a role that needs knowledge of someone's flavor. I am under no pressure to do anything for you. Either you reveal your information and I give you the key to access my encrypted flavor, or you can send my regards to the underworld.
What, I'm going to magically dayvig you if you give your flavor?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
The Fonz wrote:I think we have a standoff here. Each gives the appearance of believing that the other will change his story based on what they themselves reveal.
I have already coded my flavor, how can I change anything ??
This is your actual flavor under a code?

3.2.2.3.2.2/2.2.2.2.2.2./2.2.2
I took it to be you just posting nonsense. If you confirm that this is your actual full flavor then I'll reveal my information.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Nightson »

The Fonz wrote:
Nightson wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote: I said your information will confirm my flavor. I didn't say it would confirm our alignment.

Look, Nightson, I'm not stalling, you are. You have a guilty investigation. You are on the chopping block. If you do not reveal your claimed information, you will be lynched regardless.
1) Don't try to threaten me into revealing my information, I'll do it when it's most beneficial for the town, which is
not
before you flavor claim
Why are you so adamant that it's to the town's benefit that he jump first? As far as I can see, it makes at best no difference- at worst, you can change your story to fit his flavour.
If he's scum, town lynches me, he won't be lynched immediately as roles currently aren't revealed. When roles are eventually revealed, I'll either come up as scum in which case it won't matter at all whether I change what I say because nobody should believe it. But if I'm telling the truth and come up as a protown information role, it will help the town determine whether albert is scum or just a cop with sanity issues.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Nightson wrote: I took it to be you just posting nonsense. If you confirm that this is your actual full flavor then I'll reveal my information.
I confirm.
I'm a finder, or whatever it is you call that goes into people's houses and looks for stuff. Last night I entered your house and it was full of dung/shit/crap.

Decoding key please?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by Nightson »

The Fonz wrote:You don't know what your own role is called?
I'm fairly certain that's what it's called, I didn't get a big you are a
something
so I'm going off the role description and I'm pretty sure it's called a finder.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Nightson »

After all that, I was really expecting your flavor to not check out, but Khepri is associated with dung beetles, so his house being full of dung makes sense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khepri

So,
unvote: albert
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote:Well, Khepri is the one I expected when Nightson posted his result, so that's a good thing, I guess.

Nightson, please paraphrase your PM as closely as you can. Ask Mgm if it's an okay paraphrase if you want to.
Clearing it with Mgm.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Nightson »

That was fast.

I'm Howard Carter, I found King tut's tomb. I send in a name and get a description of something in their home or tomb. [My win condition]
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Nightson »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Nightson wrote:That was fast.

I'm Howard Carter, I found King tut's tomb. I send in a name and get a description of something in their home or tomb. [My win condition]
Wait, so your Win conditon is to find somthing in someones tomb? Basically a Cop?
Paraphrasing the win condition was a no no.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 pm

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote: Well, that actually is a bit of a fifty-fifty. I was thinking that, being Howard Carter and all, you'd be a Burglar, a role which sometimes has miller attached to it.
Carter didn't steal artifacts silly Zindie, him being burgler wouldn't make sense.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Nightson »

inHimshallibe wrote:Still not sold on the idea, but I'll voice my opinion now. If I had to call one of the claims BS, it would be Nightson's. There was hesitancy swept under the rug of "mod confirmation," a pretty useful stall tactic.
Bullshit. Not only had I already claimed my name and role, the time difference between the two posts was a whole ten minutes because Mgm was on when I sent the pm.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Nightson »

Phoebus wrote: That being said, I scorn at the theories of Carter "harming" Egypt and also that of assuming a burglar is a miller or even that he may be a miller.
The purpose of a miller is slightly defeated if the person in question knows his miller status.

unvote: The Fonz ; vote: Nightson

A god of fertility and rebirth as a cop is something I don't care to buy.
I might be tempted more by Carter snooping around for things.

However, I'm wary of both of these people, thanks to the quick and crappy confirmation of each other, after a simulated (IMO) face off.
For now, i will stick with the one who stinks more!
I don't really get what you're saying here, you indicate that you find the idea that Carter is out to harm egypt unlikely, that it would make sense for a miller not to know he is one (which if I am a miller would have to be the case), and that you find Albert's claim to be less believable then mine, and then you vote me.

Warning: Does not compute.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Nightson »

inHimshallibe wrote:So it was.

Hmmm. Well,
NOW
it just seems like an unnecessary measure.

Heh, supected if you do, suspected if you don't.
*shrug* Zindie asked me to. I can't resist kittens.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Nightson »

YogurtBandit wrote:So, Nightson, Did you use your power last night?(If you did, WHat did you find?)
I used it on Albert and found his house was full of dung, as I said earlier.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:What if RafK turns scum ? Then what ? Are we to assume Yosarian was good for the town, or part of a rival mafia group ?
If RafK turns up scum, we probably still shouldn't revive Yos. I don't think there is any reason for RafK to lie about this, whatever his alignment.
You can't think of any possible reason for Rafk to lie about it even if he's scum?

FoS: Zindie

Also, as notice, my 18th birthday is in five days, so I'm going to be very busy until about the tenth when my activity can resume normal levels.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 pm

Post by Nightson »

the silent speaker wrote: Since you didn't actually say a reason why Yos shouldn't be revived, I take this as an admission that you lied. Saying, "I have a statement that is verifiable, but I won't tell you what it is, but once it has been verified I'll let you know,"
does not count
as making a verifiable statement. I remind you that you have not said that the reason not to revive Yos is Yos being scum; in fact you have gone to great lengths to avoid implying that. You could BS any damn thing after the fact and we would have no way to know. As another player once put it:"And if I claimed to be confirmed when nothing had actually happened, I wouldn't expect to get away with it.

Since Rafk has already gone over this several times, I don't feel bad about restating it because you don't seem to be able to grasp it.

Rafk's verifiable claim: Reviving Yos is a bad idea
When will this be verified: When we know people's roles and alignment
How will this be verified: When Yos's role is revealed it will be something bad/have some reason it would be bad to revive
the silent speaker wrote:I notice also that RafK requiemed Yosarian at the start of the day. In addition to being a minor scumtell in its own right, it totally clashes with his purported information and subsequent Yosarian-related acts.
The post in question merely for people to reference for themselves
Rafk wrote:'Las, por Yossick. I knew him well.

Actually not at all, but you know. Rhetoric and all that jazz. Be interesting to know what name is in the cartouche, though... It's after midnight here, but I'll give it a go tomorrow if no-one's done the translation by then.
the silent speaker wrote: So my theory is that RafK was part of the group that killed Yosarian, and he doesn't want his handiwork undone.
What a completely ridiculous theory. It subscribes completely ridiculous motivations to the scumgroup
the silent speaker wrote: As he has also deftly steered discussion away from the cop's guilty investigation (remember that?) I conclude that he is a scum partner with Nightson.
I reread the thread to check this out and strongly suggest everyone else do the same. This is not how things went down
at all
. In fact RafK talks about the guilty investigation, me, and Albert, and then
you
make a post addressed to him which sidetracks him back onto the Yosarian/reviving/information thing.

Major FoS: tss
for misrepresentation.
the silent speaker wrote:Vote stands, but if a votecount shows Nightson closer to a lynch, I will switch to make sure of one of the scum.
So for the record, you're saying I'm an anti-town flavor cop correct?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Post by Nightson »

First,
unvote
I'm not certain who I want to vote yet.

People who I'm not voting for:
Albert - My investigation matched his flavor, too likely to be a pro-town investigation role to lynch
RafK - general pro-town feel matched with too high a probability of being a pro-town investigation role
IH - While I'm finding him scummy, that's not uncommon with IH and he's a claimed investigation role, I'm not willing to lynch him on Day One.
A Papaya - Needs to be replaced, not lynched
Roland - same
PBuG - same
MoS - spammy, lurky MoS is, most sadly, usually protown

Right now I'm really leaning towards tss, his stance on RafK is ridiculous and he's been misrepresenting past events. I'm going to go over everyone who wasn't on the above list at least one more time before I make my vote though.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Post by Nightson »

Mgm wrote:
Opening post wrote:13. VanDamien (replacing A Papaya)
I never said the people I wasn't going to vote for were in the game

>.>

<.<

(For the record, I knew he was in the game, I just didn't realise he had replaced in)
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Nightson »

Been having computer difficulties, hopefully I'll figure out what on earth is wrong soon.

vote: Nanook
I found him suspicious earlier and I'm more then willing to stick a vote on him to avoid a no lynch at deadline
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Nightson »

Alright, translation time, this should be fun.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:22 am

Post by Nightson »

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/ ... trans1.jpg

Lines 1 (Indicating the same group killing), 3, and 4 are all the same thing from Day One, working on the second one now, but as this laptop apparently doesn't have paint (seriously?) I won't be able to accompany it with pictures.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nightson, did you find anything suspicious last night ?
It's hard to tell for sure with just the glimpse of flavor I get, but I'm decently sure that the role I believe the person I investigated to have wouldn't be a scum role.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hmm, this will seem odd.

TSS do you believe Rafk's claim?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Nightson »

Well now, this is interesting.

:popcorn:
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm Howard Carter and am not an anti-town role.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nightson, I think I can trust you too, what are your thoughts on Thot, Nanook and YB ?
I didn't get much of a read off of Thoth, and don't really have much of one on YB. Nanook struck be as being rather scummy, I'd might like a claim out of him at a later time, but I think for right now the issue of you is most important.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Nightson »

vote: Albert

I should have been paying better attention to what you said at the beginning of the day. You've lied multiple times, if you are town your play has been atrocious.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Nightson »

IH wrote:
Nightson wrote:I'm Howard Carter and am not an anti-town role.
Therefore, if Nightson is telling the truth about being Howard Carter, but not about being Anti-town, then how will this be worked out. Nightson I would like you to restate your sentence just as "I am not an anti-town role".
I assumed that if any part of the sentence was false the statement would come up as false. But it doesn't hurt me so. I am Howard Carter. I am a protown role.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:To save myself, of course.
Do you get why this doesn't exactly come across as protown?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Nightson »

1)
vote: Albert
because I think he should be lynched and because I don't want him to be able to use his ability to quicklynch somebody again.

2) I investigated The Fonz last night and found a feather.

3) I think we're getting to the point where we need to use the revive to get the information on th earlier night kills. I'll wait for more information (night choices and hieroglyphs) before weighing in on who I think it should be.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Vote:Albert for Lynch/Execution/Etcetra

Hmm, Thoth was revived. I suggest whoever did it dont claim as we have already Two Power roles claimed (and one albert, who is very fishy.)
Don't forget me or RafK, whichever one you're forgetting.

vote: The Fonz for revival
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Nightson »

Just for the record, this is all I've found so far

Night 1: Dung in Albert's house - Albert claimed Khepri
Night 2: A set of scales in _____'s house - Hasn't claimed
Night 3: A feather in The Fonz's house - Hasn't claimed
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:22 am

Post by Nightson »

You lied repeatedly in ways that could severely hurt the town (claiming false guilty investigations) and then lying to get a quick lynch.

Everyone should keep in mind that Yosarian who was mafia was Imhotep, we can't assume that because someone wasn't considered evil by the ancient Egyptians that the aren't mafia in this game.

It is completely possible that Albert is both khepri and mafia.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:23 am

Post by Nightson »

EDBWOP: You should read ALbert
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Nightson »

The Fonz wrote:Wasn't Imhotep the bad guy in the film 'the mummy' though?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep

Given that he was a mafia inventor, which fits with the flavor of the actual Imhotep, the chance of it being the Imhotep from The Mummy is basically zero.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote:
Nightson wrote:Just for the record, this is all I've found so far

Night 1: Dung in Albert's house - Albert claimed Khepri
Night 2: A set of scales in _____'s house - Hasn't claimed
Night 3: A feather in The Fonz's house - Hasn't claimed
Scales as in reptile scales or for getting weights? Because if it's the second, I think everyone here already knows who you're talking about.
A set of weights, and I'm fairly certain you don't. :P (It's not Rafk)
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert, what was your reasoning about lying about having guilty investigations? What was your reasoning about lying when you said the mod would post that you were pro-town?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Nightson »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well I figured you were scum and I was wrong - that's why I backed off so quickly. As for the second part, I figured there was going to be some sort of reference to me. Again, I was mistaken.
But you didn't just claim an investigation on me, you continued the lie and said you had a guilty investigation on someone else the next day.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Nightson »

I didn't have any objection to reviving Fonz, the idea seemed to have popular support and I thought that revealing the alignments of the dead people was very important.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Nightson »

Blight wrote: I know I screwed up pretty bad on the first and second. The third one was a given. Oh great Nightson, reader of hieroglyphics, where art thou?
You in fact did not screw up at all, I doublechecked everything and you got it correct. (The second cartouche is indeed IH). I think that the eating may have had something to do with us reviving him.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:52 am

Post by Nightson »

I actually didn't see your message and didn't get to send in a night choice even though I was actually on right when the thread closed. Annoying, but oh well.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by Nightson »

So, I have no idea who's scum. I have some people who are protown and a lot of people I can't get a read on, when I'm conscious I think I'll see who I think is trying to slip under the radar on purpose.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:14 pm

Post by Nightson »

That is a bad plan.

Better plan, everyone not voting give the name of the person you find most suspicious and why you aren't voting them.

vote: nanook
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by Nightson »

Votes speak for themselves, not voting speaks for nothing.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote: I also believe that there is no reason to complain pertaining my olfactory emissions, thank you very much.
Well, I didn't want to say anything Zindie, but I think your litterbox needs to be cleaned :/

Also, I don't think Sacred did anything actually vote worthy, his suggestion wasn't scummy, although it wasn't the right way to go about generating discussion. His vote on me is kind of odd, but I didn't read it as a Nightson is scum we should lynch him vote. MoS is MoS.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Nightson »

Mmm, replacing in to the shoes of the person currently with the most votes. Fun stuff that is.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:49 am

Post by Nightson »

The kittens must be obeyed.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Nightson »

You said three confirmations but gave four names? Error, does not compute.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Nightson »

Doh, nevermind, I get it now.

oh and
Vote: kilroy
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote:How are those people confirmed if your claimed role doesn't give you the ability to have investigated all four?

Your claim has a huge hole in it.
^ notice Zindie has paid attention and knows that roles with night choices have three results not four, despite the day.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Nightson »

Whoa, I totally just stumbled across this.
The Fonz wrote:Well, we know VD was telling the truth about his power. Also, I can't see how you don't think it's beneficial to have a night where no-one died. With the mafia RB out there, we couldn't have gained that much anyway.
Perhaps I missed or forgot something, but when exactly did we become knowledgeable of a mafia RB?
kilroy wrote:1. Ever think about the fact that maybe we had a cop head-start? I don't know, 'cause I wasn't here.

A headstart only you got? Are you telling me the mod didn't give you the night of each investigation? For the record, the night of each investigation should be in your next post without fail.
kilroy wrote:Maybe you guys shouldn't be jealous that my ability defeated the quick-night. But it did.
You should full claim now, role name, specific ability, everything.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Nightson »

You should probably do less stalling.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by Nightson »

Kilroy, maybe you don't understand this, but a cop is not a particularly strong claim. It is infact, pretty ridiculously easy for scum to fake claim as.

This is combined with the hole in your claim (which is still a fucking hole because you have provided zero explanation for it).

We can factor in that the person who replaced in looked scummy, you look scummy now and you claimed way before it was necessary.

Your investigation results could be real, but they could also just as easily be completely made up.

Do you know what not claiming your full role and the nights of your investigations tell us? It doesn't tell us you're protown, it tells us that you didn't quite think things through when you came up with a fake claim and you need time to think up lies that make sense.

So if you are town, claim everything you know now. It is not protown to continue to insult the town while giving no additional information because you're being stupid. Because let me makes this clear, if you don't full claim everything you
are
going to end up at lynch -1, trust me on this one, I've played in enough games to know when someone has messed up badly enough that they're going to get lynched if they don't stop messing around.

If you are town, don't be another Albert.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:44 pm

Post by Nightson »

Papyrus is an ancient Egyptian hero?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:54 am

Post by Nightson »

Well the thing is kilroy, you shouldn't have to look it up, you should have it in your role pm. Hence it should be much easier for you then anybody else.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

Apparently the forum ate my post where I unvoted. I am however no longer sure I want to, even if I do think kilroy is a cop.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by Nightson »

unvote, vote: Niempie

I'm sick, my head feels horrible. I don't think Killroy is scum, so I vote Niempie because I think he might be.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by Nightson »

Still not liking the Blight wagon. I got really protown vibes from him during the kilroy thing and I think the fact that he thought Albert was town and still voted for him is nowhere near the sort of scumtell that people seem to think it is.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Nightson »

Blight wrote: I think Nightson can cofirm my flavour. I've been assuming all along that the scales he found were from me.
Ye assumed wrong.

Interesting developments I must say.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by Nightson »

Kilroy8675309 wrote:I notice MoS hasn't claimed amidst all of this. MoS, perhaps it would change my mind if you would claim.
Yeah MoS you've got two votes on you and deadline is in a week, must be claiming time.

[/sarcasm]
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yes also, as has been said before any discussion of who we want to hammer should wait until we all agree to lynch Setael if we decide to do so. You should defend yourself under the assumption that Setael is telling the truth, act as though votes to hammer were just votes to lynch.
kilroy wrote:That's... helpful?

Wait, this just in - it isn't. Yeah, no, not at all useful. Maybe try posting something with a little... content, maybe, next time, and we'll see what's up.
Maybe you missed the part where I told Blight I hadn't confirmed his flavor. That was there in the post I had about thirty seconds to write.

I'll comment on both Blight and Setael's claims with more depth later.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:19 am

Post by Nightson »

Make Niempie hammer Seteal >.> Problem solved.

Okay, enough 5 am posts for me.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm pretty sure that tonight is actually a night for Kilroy to submit two names and he won't be getting results until tomorrow night. Hence he wouldn't be a very valuable target.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Nightson »

Actually TSS wouldn't make a good lynch.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Nightson »

Let's have Niempie lynch Seteal, I was in jest before but I like the idea now.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Nightson »

Could we get a quick votecount Mgm? I'd really like to see one before I consider changing my vote.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Nightson »

Bah, I support the death of kilroy and seteal tomorrow.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Nightson »

I found the rosetta stone in Setael's house which confirms his flavor (it was created by Ptolemy V)
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Nightson »

EDBWOP: here's the wiki link for Ay (our dead mafia's role) as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Nightson »

Zindaras wrote:I would expect him to be dead long before now if he was town.
I don't see why, I'm neither confirmed innocent and quite possibly not a threat to the scum assuming I would just get a mafia's individual flavor when I broke into their house. I don't know for sure though as I haven't investigated anyone who came up mafia yet.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Nightson »

My computer is broken. I'll know by friday whether my computer will be all shiny and good or whether I'll need to be replaced.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Nightson »

Yay I'm back.

I'm 50/50 on the idea of lynching tss, I'll look through his posts more closely when I get home.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hmm, I didn't get a prod, I am however here now.

I don't like a lot of the interaction between MoS and Killroy, especially the way they were each votin eahc other then removing the votes, then voting each other and then removing the votes, and so on. And I found Killroy's actions at the end of the other day to be very scummy. I'm inclined to think that both of them are scum.

I'm leaning towards TSS being town, although I haven't ruled out him simply being in a different scumgroup.

I don't really have an opinion about Thoth, Zindie (although he's been active, it's those cute kittens, they disarm me so), YogurtBandit, or Inhim. I'm going to look through and try to get a better idea about them.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by Nightson »

Believe it or not, constantly antagonizing people can make them react with hostility.

I'm not going to place a vote till we gets the new peoples in.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Nightson »

Kilroy if you don't stop insulting people then I'm going to vote you and not remove my vote. Constant badgering and insulting of people is not protown and on a purely meta reason, I'm sick and tired of it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

I greatly look forward to hearing the opinions of The Jester and White.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Nightson »

Kilroy8675309 wrote:Ah, you got me. When I said "don't", in the present tense, I meant
all
tenses.
Because obviously we shouldn't take something you said two pages ago and never retracted as being anywhere close to your thoughts.

So tell us kilroy, do you think Seteal is town?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: kilroy

I'm tired of it. I don't even care if you're scum. I'll either see you dead or me replaced.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by Nightson »

The Jester wrote: So Nightson why are you voting Kilroy again?
You sure didn't read the thread very well. I never said I think Kilroy is scum, I just want him to die.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by Nightson »

Interesting, Jester is scum.

unvote, vote: TSS
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Nightson »

Hi DGB

My god this day might actually end.

unvote, vote: jester
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by Nightson »

the silent speaker wrote:Nightson, I demand that you answer why you decided to suddenly vote me, and also why if you felt that "Jester is scum" you did not vote
him
I wanted to see if he would pile on the bandwagon, obviously not a reason I could give before he voted for you. But he did so happy times for all.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Nightson »

I am protown, and I am not and have never been any of the following roles during the course of this game: cultist, cult leader, mafia, werewolf, serial killer, psychopath, survivor, lyncher, jester, or any other sort of role that is NOT 100% protown in its objectives.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Nightson »

The scales I found were from TSS. However,

"...two vigilantes? I'm thinking SK."

is the correct motorcycle.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: TSS
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Post by Nightson »

EBWOP:
unvote, vote: TSS
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Nightson »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Does someone who, unlike me, does not have the disadvantage of being a replacement, have some idea as to when the investigating roles claimed, vs. the time of the Cult Leader's death?
Going off of memory, me and Rafk claimed before, kilroy after. I dunno about MoS and IH.

I liked the Jester lynch yesterday and I still like it today.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Nightson »

We've had some long days. Rafk claimed the day before me iirc.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Nightson »

EBWOP: Also, did the cult leader die before or after the short night? If after then that brings the number of cultists down to two.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

The Jester wrote:
@nightson: Did you find anything last night, confirming flavor?
Yes, I found lots of gold and jewelry. You quite possibly are indeed King Tut, doesn't mean you aren't scum. Ay was scum and he was the power behind King Tut's throne, with no real flavor reason for him being scum, and then Imhotep with absolutely zero flavor reason for being scum. So I don't see the role King Tut being a member of the scum group being more or less likely the it being town.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Nightson »

Okay, I'm here now. I'll talk and stuff later today.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Nightson »

From what I understand of the plan it seems fine to be.
vote: dusk
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Nightson »

unvote, vote: setael
I need to pay more attention.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

I will now pay attention to this game because Ether is in it and I have been totally lax in stalking her.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by Nightson »

Just for the record, I'm not cult. Given that the argument that I am is based off the time that I claimed it isn't something I can argue against. I don't think it's a bad argument, it just isn't one I can argue against.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Nightson »

Ether wrote:
Post 1992, Jester wrote:Do you think there's a 5th mafia?
twitch.

Nightson, who's scum?

(This is a bump/"I hate how I have still not read the thread, but my attention span at this hour won't let me rectify the situation" post.)
Definitely:
Jester.

Probably:
Seteal

Maybe:
DGB
Flameaxe

Jester and Seteal are obvious. DGB and flameaxe are both based off gut.

I don't think it seems too likely that DGB is cult, to the best of my recollection DGB was the one who brought the cult to the forefront of the discussion which I just can't see a cultist doing.

Oh, and dusk could be cult too I guess, nearly forgot about that.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Nightson »

I'm reading and thinking through the situation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”