pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

Desp, Generic town

I'm a bit surprised BigTerp completely ignored that after all we went through. for me it seems like he could be scum trying to avoid attention
unvote vote: BigTerp
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@Telo: yeah, but we ended up losing..

when we played I had a gut townread on him cause his posting seemed really genuine which I ended up confirming as cop. I didn't really notice anything specific about his play. currently he's only made 2 posts so far. 0.0 I can't tell anything meta-wise from just two posts, but I wanna see if I can see the same genuine type of posting in the future here.

what's your opinions on Desp and Generic?
BigTerp wrote:Meh, I've tried to get that game out of my head. The way we lost still kind of hurts!! Happy to see you still like me though :oops:
I'm just glad you still like me :oops: considering if there's anyone to blame for that loss, it's me >_<//

still, I find this weird. you recognized it, but you didn't consider what it might mean? IMO, this just implies you're not considering all possibilities, which isn't town motivation.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

literally, I have no idea how to read Grimgroove. last time we played I scumread him and he was town and looking back after the game he was pretty much obvtown :oops:
the complete lack of :mrgreen: s is worrying me though \:D/

In post 81, Grimgroove wrote:I want this explained by pieguyn himself.

But thank you for being serious.
you're not gonna get an answer, cause it wasn't a serious reads list :>

it was a reaction test and I just put the 3 people I played with in Newbie 1428 as scum. I wasn't assuming any specific setup, that's all there is to it. Desp halfway passed for questioning what the hell I did and Generic fully passed for figuring out the reasoning behind it (IMO, scum probably wouldn't put that much effort into it). I'm not fully sure on Desp, but cause of this I lean town on him for now. I still find it weird how BigTerp completely ignored it. = =

what are your thoughts on BigTerp?

@BigTerp: what are your thoughts on Grimgroove so far?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:53 am

Post by pieguyn »

@BigTerp: ok, I'm liking your responses so far ww
also I kind of agree about TSO. this post is scaring the shit out of me
In post 88, T S O wrote:Desp is Town.

Vote: Grimgroove

There's something off and robotic about his posts.
I see traces of OMGUS in there, plus do you srsly have nothing else to say? 0.0

@Slandaar:
Slandaar wrote:Asking terrible question: Desperado
first you say Desp asked a terrible question
Slandaar wrote:Pie answer the question please.
then you want me to answer it? if it's a terrible question what do you think answering it will accomplish? also, can you explain what "terrible" questions Desp asked and why they were "terrible"?

unvote vote: Slandaar
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 125, Slandaar wrote:
In post 97, pieguyn wrote: then you want me to answer it? if it's a terrible question what do you think answering it will accomplish? also, can you explain what "terrible" questions Desp asked and why they were "terrible"?

unvote vote: Slandaar
IF they were not terrible you would have answered them by now. I mean that was your response using different wording.

Or are you saying they were productive questions that would yield useful answers if so why did you not answer them?
how can you be sure of that first sentence? the question could have been legitimate and I could be scum just dodging the question. = =

probably the questions are proactive if you don't know the intent behind my list of doom. however, I didn't want to reveal my reasoning cause it was a reaction test and I wanted to get results first.
In post 130, Garmr wrote:@GG
My vote on the ice queen was a rvs. It only got serious when she suggested the one on one with someone she thought was town which is pretty odd. Also i'm not getting lost in the past game unlike Thus it's not hypocritical. Also tell me how my view on the past game is wrong.
I don't think it's weird at all how AK requests a 1v1 with someone she was townreading. it seems like she wanted to use a 1v1 to sort someone, just like I was using my past games and questioning to quickly sort GG/BigTerp. I'm also a bit uncomfortable with how Generic mentioned pretty much the same thing already..

what's your thoughts on my list?
Garmr wrote:@Slandaar I thought you had post restriction by the way you were acting silly was that just mucking around?
this is weird for me, can you explain it? notably, this post
In post 29, Slandaar wrote:Desp is down to business already.
doesn't seem post restricted at all. 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 am

Post by pieguyn »

Garmr wrote:Isn't that the list from the last game probably just a joke I don't think it scummy or anything.
no, I mean my list on page 2. and specifically, I wanna know your thoughts on how I used the list
Garmr wrote:I still don't see the point of arguing with someone you think is town you can just use it to waste time. It's better to argue with your scum reads.
sorry for confusion = = what I meant was, she was arguing with him in order to sort him as town or not. iirc when she was originally arguing with him, she wasn't sure of her read on him v
In post 103, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Generic, I didn't have you as town until you responded to me. It wasn't exactly the response I wanted, but it's still a town-response though I do wish you would play around a little :/
so she wasn't questioning someone she thought was town.

also, if people can use it to waste time, do you believe that's what AK is doing here?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

also, I find it weird how Windblown posts more content when people start voting him 0.0
In post 119, Windblown wrote:The only votes on me previous to Kitty's were made in RVS. It's a fair point that I haven't posted much here in terms of content but neither have a few others (Marquis, Garmr, Telo) and they seem fairly confident that the lynch option is between me/Kitty/TSO/Grim - which I disagree with, I'm sure plenty of us are active enough to get 7 votes on anyone, even some people who don't have votes on them at the moment. Note that I'm not saying we should necessarily look at someone outside of us four, but that we can do it.
for me it's weird how you bring up Marquis/Garmr/Telo and say they're doing the same thing you did. seems like possibly trying to redirect attention IMO...
Windblown wrote:Telo's vote on Generic is strange - you say you want reads formed quicker, and you vote Generic because you don't have a read on him, but does that mean you have a read on everyone else even though you haven't mentioned them? Not even sure what the reasoning bit of that post is directed towards.
this seems like redirection again, mb cause this was right after a defense.

what are your thoughts on AK?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 142, Slandaar wrote:Do you feel questioning joke posts is productive?

Note:
In post 134, pieguyn wrote: probably the questions are proactive if you don't know the intent behind my list of doom. however, I didn't want to reveal my reasoning cause it was a reaction test and I wanted to get results first.
I knew your post wasn't serious.
if you knew it wasn't serious, then how come you wanted me to answer the question? 0.0

IMO, questioning joke posts can be productive. sometimes we get nothing but other times we might get something weird that doesn't make any sense. there's not much of a reason to not question a joke post, just cause "it's a joke post".. if you see something I say it's better to just point it out ~
Windblown wrote:Timing had something to do with it, as when I posted 99 I didn't have time to make a longer post and I knew I was going to come back in a couple of hours so I could actually reread the thread and then post something (because the first time I just got lost in the talk of previous games).
what do you think about the previous games discussion?

what's your opinion on Telo?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:25 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 157, Slandaar wrote:The point of a joke post is it is a joke; there isn't anything worth pointing out in them because they are not actually relevant content wise.

Which is why questioning such posts is ... terrible.
questioning a joke post that's proven to 100% be a joke is pointless, but if you don't know it's a joke IMO it's better to just ask and try to find out something. even something that looks like a joke at first can end up having some subconscious thing behind it 0.0

so do you believe that Desp thought it wasn't serious when he asked those questions?

@TSO: do you get a different feeling from Grim in this game than in Newbie 1428?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

Slandaar wrote:I don't see anyone taking your post seriously.

Do you?
the way I saw it, Desp was taking it seriously enough to ask what the hell I did and Generic figuring out the reasoning behind the post.

can you clarify what you think happened plz?/
Windblown wrote:Okay, so it's not my imagination when I see some of your posts just going with the flow.
I had a thought just like this when playing him before. in his case I don't think it's alignment indicative
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:45 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'd be fine with lynching {Garmr, Marquis, Telo}.

I'm liking Windblown more recently, but still keeping my eye on him. Slandaar seems town for me atm.c Grimgroove reads town that's pissed off because everyone he's voted voted him back.

Marquis has done literally nothing all game and I'm liking Generic's case on Telo. As for Garmr:
Garmr wrote:Your case in 78 is pretty bad and pretty much saying because he speculated three scum he knows the set up is what your basically saying. Then when Slandaar replies 3 is the norm your next post focus's on discrediting him that's pretty bad in itself. But your making such a uproar about pieguy yet you pretty much vote TSO with out reasoning in the same freaking post.
Garmr wrote:1. the highlighted part. It's pretty obvious that Slandaar was right 3 is the norm even then you continued to try and discredit him you'd just end up wasting time and that's what was meant by it. Also the fact you want to justify your argument as in my eyes it was a hell of a reach. Also I took so long because I found the dispute in your iso.
accusing someone based on where his/her vote is seems like an excuse and not legitimate scumhunting. if that's the case, why haven't you voted me saying something like I'm asking Windblown questions but my vote's on Slandaar? I find my votes don't match up with who I'm pressuring, just cause I only get one vote and I wanna pressure multiple slots at once. also, Desp was questioning why I put 3 mafia too, what about him?
Garmr wrote:Isn't that the list from the last game probably just a joke I don't think it scummy or anything. I just agreed with generic. I guess you can say it was sheep but i was already voted on her so it wasn't in that way. I still don't see the point of arguing with someone you think is town you can just use it to waste time. It's better to argue with your scum reads.
Garmr wrote:How you used your joke list well good I guess I don't know. It got a reaction out of some players I just figured it was to do with the past game straight away and since it was in the rvs stage I kinda shrugged.
this one seems like fencesitting. I asked him to give an opinion on my using past games, and he gave the first sentence. There's not much of an opinion in there. Then the second quote doesn't have any actual stance in there about how I used my list.
Garmr wrote:I know that the past game most of been a epic one. But can we keep the past games to a minim later on in the day. Because If we build cases around that the people who weren't in it get a bit left out :(. But more importantly if this becomes a continuation of the past game and one or more of you are scum you can play that to your advantage and keep things focused on the past game. Through when we don't have many cases it's fine I guess.
he claims it's not a good idea to talk about past games but then he immediately goes and says it might be fine? this just seems like he's trying to appear neutral such that no one pressures him 0.0 note this was also after a point AK made about past games, so seems he might just be trying to blend in.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

woops forgot
vote: Telo

sheeping Generic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 am

Post by pieguyn »

Garmr wrote:Hey pie just curious You made a case against me some of it recycled from obvious scum GG and some of it new. Why did you vote telo when you put so much effort into the case on me?
cause at this point, I don't feel lynching you is the most optimal move. you're putting effort into your posts and making some points. I think it'll be more clear as the game goes whether you're town or scum, so I prefer to lynch Telo atm. however, I'd be open for lynching you if that's needed
Garmr wrote:Basing a vote on someones vote seems like an excuse??? Can I ask pie WTF are you smoking cause I want some. Mafia is a game about reading peoples votes, their opinions on who's scum and examining wagons and using night interactions. You seem to leave out the bit about why I find this suspicious. Read back he only had like one sentence as a reason compared to a page long case he presented on you. You'd think he'd vote the player his trying to push for a lynch.
IMO it's not accurate to say someone is suspicious exclusively cause their vote doesn't match who they're pressuring at some point. a lot of the time my vote doesn't match the person I'm pressuring, just cause I wanna keep pressure on multiple slots.

basically, I guess I'm wondering why do you think Grim intended to lynch TSO, while not intending to lynch me? if that was the case I think it'd be weird, but since it was early on in the day I read his votes as pressure votes and not intended towards a lynch. given that, IMO it seems more likely he just wanted to pressure both of us

not only that but I was questioning Windblown earlier while my vote was on Slandaar. why isn't that one suspicious, when in Grimgroove's case it is?
Garmr wrote:Well here's a more opinionated one. It's a fucking joke list in the rvs stage. I figured it was a joke list with something to do with the last game as soon as you posted it. I'm not slow like some. It has no relevance to me and pushing it on me isn't going to get information out me because I repeat it has no relevance to me. Also I told you before I don't see how it could be alignment indicative.
Garmr wrote:It is a bad idea and no matter how many times I fucking explain it to you don't get it. I said it's ok if you fucking put it in CONTEXT which you weren't DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
so if the joke list was out of context, then by this it would be bad, right? just wondering why you don't mention that when I ask about it earlier 0.0 instead you just mentioned it got some reactions out of people.

whether it has anything to do with you or not doesn't matter, I just wanted to know your opinion on it :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:24 am

Post by pieguyn »

IMO Telo did some things that are suspicious, while Marquis has just done nothing. if we leave him we may be able to sort him later once he starts doing stuff

on the other hand, the best time for lynching a lurker would be on D1. so it's kind of a tough call @A@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what the hell is that I don't even. 0.0

fk it had to be between two people I'm townreading. I assume that has the possibility to be a scum role, otherwise it defeats the whole idea of the role

I'll have to reread and think about this =A=
Telo wrote:But it sticks out pretty blatantly in post 194 when you say that you're voting me to sheep Generic when he isn't even voting me until 211. That's a blatantly opportunistic vote and it sets off warning bells.
why does the fact he wasn't voting you at that time matter? I was sheeping based on his case on you, not his vote

also the past like 2 or 3 times people have called me opportunistic they've ended up being scum. scum found o3o

also, explain your scumread on Garmr?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

uu = =
sorry for not posting, been busy with shit > <
I'll hammer BigTerp if need be, but since it's plurality there's no need to hammer atm
Garmr wrote:Your list is none alignment indicative post from for you. Any response that gets a reaction are because they didn't catch onto your posts joke making it unintentionally a reaction test. Because it has to be misread to get a reaction you can point out that it is a joke post to nullify any responses on you. Also talking about that anyone that catches on to it from the start can fake a reaction. This is why it has nothing to do with me because I caught onto it
from the start.
but you said it was out of context 0.0 by the other post, wouldn't that make it wasting time and alignment indicative?

also, just to clarify, the chance that people wouldn't catch on, and then question what I did, was what I intended from the start, so it wasn't unintentional
Garmr wrote:Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them.
what makes you think he wasn't suspecting TSO?

also I already said the second sentence is wrong =A= mb it's just playstyle..
Garmr wrote:Now look at when he switched his vote from Telo to me he said "Difficult to comment on TSO argument so I won't. It's not really a argument anyway? 1. says it was was difficult to argue with so takes his vote off him. 2.Says its a argument then says it's not an argument whaaa?
this is one of the things causing me to read him as pissed off town 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Garmr wrote:Nope because you done it in the rvs phase. Timing on posts have just as big role as what it said.
if the timing makes the post acceptable, how come it mattered that it's not "in context"?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Telo wrote:1. why does it matter that he claims sheeping in his vote on me? Because 1st of all sheeping is weak and way too easy and 2nd sheeping means that you are following someone else's vote yet the someone you claim to be following hadn't even voted me.
no it's just following another person? afaik it doesn't necessarily have to be who they're voting. also, I was asking why it mattered where his vote was, not why it mattered that I was sheeping him 0.0

what's your opinion on the interactions between me and Garmr?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:50 am

Post by pieguyn »

shit

might as well respond to Slandaar's point on me anyway
Slandaar wrote:The question shows hes not thinking, the logic is fine from Garmr absolutely fine, Grims vote looks to be in the wrong place. That is the point, that is it.

Was the TSO vote ever explained? (no it wasn't) town SHOULD look at things Garmr's way because that is the only sensible way to look at it.

Pie is scum.
I thought Grim was suspecting TSO here
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtdpic.php?p=5390823#p5390823]post 70[/url], Grimgroove wrote:TSO apparently not liking this approach and preferring "wait and see"-methods, given the three day deadline, rings DANGER - ROADWORKS AHEstillAD.
so I wanted to know for sure why Garmr thought he wasn't. atm I saw him being scum and throwing blame around with incorrect logic as a very real possibility @_@

@Garmr: ok, you've survived my wall of questions. I'm starting to see your ideas =o= though I still disagree with some of it

@Generic: happy birthday to your daughter :>

@Telo: pls give your opinion on the interactions between me and Garmr

Marquis needs to do something already
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

Marquis wrote:1) "shit" is fake shit
2) second line looks like easy towncred fishing
I wanted to continue the discussion with Slandaar so I could get a better read on him. but he died = =
Marquis wrote:VOTE: pie
what the hell are you talking about. the only valid lynch options on D1 were Terp and AK, so there was no way I could even try to lynch you.

vote: Marquis

lurking through all of D1 and now that he did something it doesn't make any sense. = =
Grimgroove wrote:What changed that?
his answers to all my questions were consistent. because of that it feels more likely he could have a town motivation behind his actions
Grimgroove wrote:What? You see his ideas but disagree with them? What ideas? What do you mean by "seeing his ideas"?
I mean his intentions in his posts that I questioned. by "seeing his ideas" I mean I can understand the points he was trying to make. I disagree with the point about people's votes absolutely having to be somewhere and his read on you, but I can at least see a possible motivation for his ideas
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 385, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 383, pieguyn wrote:I wanted to continue the discussion with Slandaar so I could get a better read on him. but he died = =
Whut?
You didn't know he died when continuing the discussion with him?
Whut?
This makes zero sense.
Zero.

And your sudden shift with regards to Garmr makes equal sense (that being zero). I do not see where he's coming from, even with Slandaar dead, who was vouching for him.
no I just wanted to respond to his points so there'd be no confusion. the comment you quoted wasn't related to me responding to his points, it was my intention before Slandaar died.
In post 402, Grimgroove wrote:Your findings in this instance do indicate some logic, but there’s one mistake: I had no reason to kill Slandaar as scum, apart from the general impression that he looked town to everyone. I had worked hard to convince him near the end of Day 1, and if you r-read you’ll find that I managed to do so, or was at least getting there.
As far as your findings go, all I can say is: it was either someone else who blocked you, but I find that as unlikely as you do. My current line of thinking is a mafia strongman. I haven’t got anything to do with this.
this seems really weird for me = = night actions for me tend to be a lot of WIFOM, so the fact you're defending against this logic here seems really odd. instead of saying "anyone could have killed Slandaar" you try to specifically show it wasn't you. also, why do you find it unlikely that someone else blocked Garmr?

vote: Grimgroove

haven't yet looked much into Desp vs. Majiffy, will do later..
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I was literally writing up a post just now and I got prodded

post coming in a few minutes
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:Opportunistic vote detected.
uu...
every time someone has called me opportunistic, they've flipped scum. mb it's just me, or mb there's some thing about the way I play that makes it alluring for scum to push blame on me for being opportunistic... but I've been conditioned to watch out whenever anyone calls me opportunistic @_@
In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:I did say anyone could have killed Slandaar. Literally even, I think. Anyone but me. Slandaar was a generally strong townread so was a good option to kill.
I don't remember you ever saying this. can you link plz
In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:And as far as your reasons go for voting me: they're tremendously poor.
care to explain why?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

IMO Majiffy comes off worse in his interactions with Desp.
Majiffy wrote:
In post 437, T S O wrote:you're 100% right on Desperado.
If everyone's townreading Desperado, why isn't he dead? :o :shifty:
oh great pls no more nightkill WIFOM
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm still fine with lynching Marquis or Telo. ofc I'm definitely fine with lynching Grim

I'm not liking some of Grim's logic with regards to AK. it seems similar to his false logic on me, and that makes me think he's scum trying to score a mislynch. there's a good chance I won't be online until the deadline after Grim makes his case on me, so I'll leave this here for now
Grimgroove wrote:A reason, but 1. meta, 2. comes with a waffle.
weren't you defending the usage of past games earlier to sort people? That's the definition of meta. Now it seems you think meta isn't a valid reason for pushing someone? 0.0
Grimgroove wrote:Desperado did not post in between this vote and the earlier waffle. This is the summum of mechanical.
IMO arguments based just on votes aren't valid. it's one thing to say someone is voting someone who they're townreading, or if the vote is conducive to a lynch. but IMO just moving their votes with no explanation, or voting someone who's not necessarily the person they're talking to atm, is not a scumtell and I find myself doing that a lot when I wanna pressure multiple slots.
Grimgroove wrote:BigTerp's VT claim pointed to BigTerp being town. Like I said at the time, BigTerp seeing his dire position, would at least try to out a powerclaim as scum. The fact he didn't actually made his VT claim really strong.
this seems subject to WIFOM. and it happened after she already challenged him. what other option does she have, vote herself? @_@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:@pieguyn:

First question: What was your motivation for running to AK's defense like that?
nice misrep, I never intended to defend AK. I pointed your logic out cause it was relevant to my case on you and I saw some similarity to your logic on me. in fact I would have preferred if AK had posted herself before I mentioned it so I could first see what she said herself, but I wasn't sure if I could post again until the deadline...
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 497, pieguyn wrote:I'm still fine with lynching Marquis or Telo. ofc I'm definitely fine with lynching Grim
I'd prefer to ask you this in real-time, since this would definitely give you away, but ok: give me your reasons why you would, "of course", be fine with lynching me. Bullet points preferable. No "buts" and "ifs".
your use of IMO false logic. also you calling me opportunistic is making me watch out a lot o.o the "ofc" was there to differentiate between you, my new read, and the two reads I still had from D1, given I was mostly focusing on you then.
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:This is entirely different. I never thought of using meta as a reason to push anyone. I defended meta as a good way of getting a personal feeling of people, getting a first, personal impression. But you can not, can NEVER, expect meta to be enough of a reason for other people to follow suit. And this expectation defines AK's case against me. A combination of some mysterious meta hanging in the air, and the coasting off a townread stemming from their Gladiation shenanigans.

And what is AK's meta reason? Have you seen it? No. It has still yet to be expressed by AK, as to what that reason exactly is. All you guys got was some mysterious reference of "her partner" having noticed "something" about my play. Ony to later withdraw from that position again. And then later return to it. If this isn't opportunistic scum-hopping ased on a convenient non-argument, I don't know what is.
I can already guess what the meta-argument is, but I'll give them the honour of emberassing themselves.
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:I don't blame her for not voting herself. Hell, I was on BigTerp's wagon as well, for foolishly considering AK more of a conftown.
I blame her for considering BigTerp's VT-claim as an argument towards him being scum, which I find an impossible leap to make. That VT-claim made him more town, for reasons already explained, and AK's statement it didn't make him more town suunds more like someone intent to portray conviction rather than someone who genuinely reached a logical conclusion. In short: she was playing stupid. So she can say "oops" after it all happened more convincingly.
fair enough
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

still not sure about TSO/Desp/Majiffy. at first thought they look town, but I'm starting to second guess it. I'll have to go back and look over them again

looking back on Telo's wagon, I'm starting to look at Windblown a bit. the way he posted on D2 seems really odd for me

his first post on D2, he makes the statement that Garmr x Grim is town v. town and then justifies it in the next post, nothing suspicious there. then he's asking a question to AK, nothing suspicious there either. however, his last two posts, after that, are pinging me a lot..
In post 454, Windblown wrote:That does not look like a scum read. Yes I see you also mentioned him in #331 but you didn't put down a clear read there, you gave two options of "Generic is mafia, or mafia is using his reads (to frame him??)" I don't follow this at all.
In post 484, Windblown wrote:@Telo: Regarding the part of #331 you mentioned (yes I missed that, whoops) - you are right in that it is now consistent with your scumreads although I do think your turnaround on Generic is just based on the fact that he finds you scummy so that in itself is a pretty faulty read. On another note the bussing thing with Marquis/Generic is getting a little ahead of yourself considering neither of them have flipped.
this was all the content and it all has to do with Telo. both of these posts were also when Telo had 2 votes on her (him, Generic)

the logic in the first post seems valid enough, but then there's the second post.
you are right in that it is now consistent with your scumreads although I do think your turnaround on Generic is just based on the fact that he finds you scummy so that in itself is a pretty faulty read.
the first sentence in the second post seems like scumpainting and a weird assumption to make
On another note the bussing thing with Marquis/Generic is getting a little ahead of yourself considering neither of them have flipped.
I can't see a logical thought process behind this at all. she was speculating about the possibility that they were bussing. the problem I see here is that weren't you doing the same thing in the first sentence? afaik, you were speculating that it could be based on the fact that Generic was scumreading her. 0.0

looking back on the first post, both posts are exclusively about Telo, and they're both essentially answering something Telo posted but then putting even more suspicion on her. this makes me think his main intention was just trying to further the Telo wagon.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 523, Majiffy wrote:Also it seems to me that all the characters are limited to the first movie only.

Discuss further.
incorrect, Garmr said somewhere his character was from an entirely different series (drive I think), and Slandaar was a car 0.0
In post 530, Grimgroove wrote: and are dreadful.

But let me get to yesterday's business first.
In post 533, Grimgroove wrote:I've got a theory on Majiffy and his actions of today and long story short of it: I don't think he's scum. I'm actually failry certain he's town. But I don't want to divulge anything more for now.
the hell? his two posts up there are dreadful, but apparently he's town? I don't understand your thought here.

also, I wanna know your opinion on the interactions between Majiffy and Desp
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Windblown wrote:What am I scumpainting and what's weird about the assumption? I read her posts when I made it and it seemed like she didn't give much of a reason, besides the whole 'I usually have a read on you and I don't this game' (I think that's how it went).
you said the turnaround was based off Generic scumreading her, when she explained the real reason in
Windblown wrote:re: bussing, a bit confused what point you're trying to make here. I commented on the fact that she thought they were bussing by saying that I think stuff about bussing without any flip from either is just speculation.
my point is, saying "getting ahead of yourself" implies her speculation is a bad thing. but weren't you speculating that the reason she scumread Generic was that Generic was scumreading her? since she explained her reason, you assuming that's what the real reason is is just that, speculation. you're accusing her for doing the same thing you did 0.0

basically, why isn't it "getting ahead of yourself" when you claim her scumread on Generic was based on Generic scumreading her?

also, how come you didn't comment on anything besides Telo in your last two posts on D2?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 554, Grimgroove wrote:I's not a misrep. Never mind your intentions, you ran to AK's defense and I asked you why. This is not a misrep, everybody can see you did.

Why was it so important to get a reply to that before deadline? AK's wagon wasn't going anywhere. You could have easily let AK answer it for herself if that is what you truly wanted.
because I wasn't sure at that time if I could get another post in before deadline and I wanted to post who I'd be fine with lynching just to be sure I could. your quotes about AK were relevant to my scumread on you so I included them. I never intended to defend AK, just explain my reads.
In post 554, Grimgroove wrote:Why is false logic scummy? (Though I strongly disagree with my logic being false. My logic is close to the only element in this game that shows a sign of sanity.)

And if you don't want to be called opportunistic, here is some advice: don't BE opportunistic.
mb it's just playstyle but I'm conditioned to watch out whenever anyone puts up false logic, since it seems likely anyone using it could be scum trying to get a mislynch.

speaking of false logic, if I had just lynched Sakura who contradicts herself all the time (and who replaced a guy who was also using false logic) in that damn game we would have won :cry: people tell me my method is wrong but I find it to be accurate a lot, and shit like that happens and it just makes me think all the more it works
In post 554, Grimgroove wrote: :neutral:
"fair enough"?
That's it?
What do you mean by "fair enough"? Do you know see why my points are not "false logic"? Does that mean you no longer scumread me? What is this "fair enough"?
I mean I understand your points about AK. but I still want an answer for the other things I pointed out > <
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

plz answer my question
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:
In post 530, Grimgroove wrote: and are dreadful.

But let me get to yesterday's business first.
In post 533, Grimgroove wrote:I've got a theory on Majiffy and his actions of today and long story short of it: I don't think he's scum. I'm actually failry certain he's town. But I don't want to divulge anything more for now.
the hell? his two posts up there are dreadful, but apparently he's town? I don't understand your thought here.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 578, Desperado wrote:
In post 576, Grimgroove wrote:While we wait, what are your reads on AK and pieguyn?
Liking AK for town. Pieguy's played a reactionary game that comes from scum more often than town in my experience.
if it comes from scum more often than town, do you think that's the case here?
Majiffy wrote:I don't make the setups, mate.

Flavor is Ja-Rule, with a picture of the movie The Cookout.
how come you didn't point out that AK didn't declare L-1? it was such a big thing when it was Desp, but now when AK does it you didn't point it out?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

since this is LyLo, massclaim time? since it's obvious what TSO is mb he should decide who goes first
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Letty - VT here

Grim's reaction reminds me of the last game we played where I incorrectly voted him on LyLo and he made like 10 posts in a row. I was scumreading him but now I'm not even sure anymore cause this is the same fkin thing that happened last time. =.=

how likely is vin diesel to be mafia? I'm really not sure we can make the assumption that all three of the "main characters" are town, so seems possible IMO > <
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: AK
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yay ^_^

holy wow we would have been fucked if we didn't kill Slandaar N1. good thing we blocked Garmr 0.0

gg all and Grimgroove, I damn well hope I earned my redemption from the last game we played :wink: sry BigTerp but I'll have to wait until another game to earn redemption from you it seems :oops:

thx for the game kanye. was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the short deadlines :3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 707, Marquis wrote:nomming game for best flavor. i laughed so much
^ this
when Generic flipped "town aligned fuckup" I started rofl'ing so hard. I assumed it was just a named VT but that's a really cool role interaction. :3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah I had to figure out how the hell to stop attacking Grimgroove when it started getting past D3 ;_;

the "opportunistic" scumtell wasn't overkill btw. literally, every time people have called me opportunistic they've flipped scum (except telo and she doesn't count cause she was right), so I watch out for whenever anyone does that. then he made like 10 posts in a row on LyLo and I'm like "ok I don't even know anymore" and figured it might be OK. see this is why bussing is bad if you don't plan it out right ;_; lucky it worked out anyway

also my inactivity from D3 on wasn't actually intentional. I was asleep for both hammers on D2 and D3 and was worried people would notice I wasn't on either of the lynch wagons, and wouldn't believe I was actually asleep. especially when I wasn't even voting anyone on D3. I would have voted both Telo and Majiffy :(

last, I was totally not expecting Marquis to be online when I was to do the final hammer. luckily he surprised me :oops:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

honestly I was just as shocked as you were about that 0.0

just curious, why were you scumreading me? I wanna know so I can improve :3

unless you wanna keep it hidden for some secret meta tell in the future oo
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 728, T S O wrote:It was the whole associative thing with Grimgroove, I didnt really buy your arguments.
yeah I was worried about that going into LyLo ;w;

that's why bussing for no reason isn't a good idea :oops: if you do it wrong like we did it's a complete giveaway. here I was thinking that people could probably figure out me and Grim were the team, while simultaneously having to figure out how to quit attacking Grim, which would make it even more obvious we're the team. thx for the advice :3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 735, T S O wrote:Also, that was a strong associative.
you must not know the story :cry:

in Newbie 1428 we got to 5 man LyLo. I was town cop and someone had claimed doctor, and by PoE I had said he and another guy were the last two scum. he made like 10 posts in a row cause he wasn't scum, he was a VT, and here I was claiming he was confscum. even after rereading the thread, I was still thinking he was scum. then turns out the doctor was fakeclaiming, we lynched him and lost. then it was only after the game was over I looked at his interactions with the final scumteam and realized that there was like no way he could have been scum that game. it was so obvious and I felt so bad after I realized what I had done = = so I had to get my redemption in this game.

that's why I made a post that was being like "omg this is how he acted the last time" and being all unsure. if I was town I'd be having thoughts like "what the fuck, I can't mislynch this guy again. what if he's really town? if I incorrectly vote him on LyLo again after what happened last time, I'd wanna die. could it be that AK was really mafia this whole time? wtf". so there was definitely associativity there, but it wasn't cause we were both scum 0.0

unless you were saying the paranoia in that post seemed fake which in that case oops :oops:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am

Post by pieguyn »

could be yeah, but not necessarily is. I'd be naturally inclined to think that the main characters would always have to be town all the time, which isn't necessarily true, so that's why I put that line in there.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 750, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh hey, a pie completed scumgame on MS.
you stalker :wink:

and this after you called me a stalker too > <
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:37 am

Post by pieguyn »

:cry:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I should note that after playing this game I watched the original fast and furious

and I still feel sad as hell :cry:

so I can only imagine how it feels for everyone else T_T//

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”