mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

town role pms ~
Spoiler:

vin diesel, the
town aligned street racer

my aunt (who is a doctor) has a shrine dedicated to vin diesel in her office and i think thats really amazing and wonderful and that sort of dedication 2 someone as great as vin diesel i think is a very touching thing. i like to imagine a patient coming in for a consultation, quietly noticing the array laid out in offering 2 vind and just solemnly nodding in agreement. perhaps they are miraculously healed by the soothing aura i am sure emanates from it? a stick of incense is lit as well.

racing for pinks:
once during the game you may post in the thread a challenge to another player "for pinks." at that point, the only valid votes will become you and that player. no lynch is not possible and should deadline come the lynch will be decided by majority and seniority. true to the stakes, the winner of this race will inherit any abilities the loser may have had
hijack:
once during the game at night you may pm me the name of another player. if successful i will return a positive result to you. if you were successful and that player is lynched the following day (with you on the lynch wagon) you will gain any abilities that player may have had.

you win when all threats to the town are eliminated
*modnote: if racing for pinks is used on either of the masons, the ability will not take effect and the moderator will quote the attempted activation and reply with "save it for race wars". the shot will be returned the following day, and subsequent attempts to target the masons will work normally.

johnny tran,
the town aligned mason

fuck that car shit. you wanna feel the thrum of the engine firmly between your legs. the sheer churning power of those four cylinders just pumping away. you hug it tightly, as the road gives way before you and your raw power. dont get me wrong tho, if its for a race youll hop in your car and fuck a fool up. saigon style (oppa saigon stylE? funny youtube ref.)

gotcha boost mobile:
you and your cousin may communicate at any time here http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/TebaG8mWNAxv. additionally, being both cousins and sorta viet gangsters you know that your cousin shares the same win condition as you.

johnny trans cousin,
the town aligned mason

you are literally the best dressed person in that entire movie. seriously, snake skin fuckin pants hell yes man.

gotcha boost mobile:
you and your cousin may communicate at any time here http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/TebaG8mWNAxv. additionally, being both cousins and sorta viet gangsters you know that your cousin shares the same win condition as you.

the game thread is here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32209. please confirm via pm!

BONUS:

ryan gosling,
the town aligned jesus ryan gosling is so handsome

oh ryan gosling........... you werent in fast and the furious but i dont care plus you were in that other movie about driving real fast and thats good enough for me

drive:
once per night you may target another player and have a very understated romance with them while theyre husband and father of there child is in prison. should anyone threaten them with potential or perceived physical harm you will put a stop to all of that nonsence right away. having shown your sheer brutality off in front of your lover(?), you will put that romance to rest deep in your heart and drive off into the night

*modnote: death via activation of the bodyguard will have different kill flavor than normal. it will be very good.

ja rule, the
town aligned nonconsecutive commuter

may i direct you tio ja rule's discography?

menage a trois:
sometimes you win the race. monica only cares if you win the race. you better fuckin win the race. at night, as long as you did not do so the previous night, you may inform me that you won the race. if you won the race you, any abilities targeting you will have no effect.

that girl in the first race scene,
the town aligned ascetic

boys boys boys
we like boys in cars
boys boys boys
buy us drinks in bars
boys boys boys
with hairspray and denim
boys boys boys
we love them!

damn girl put on some clothes:
any player that targets you at night with any ability will be too overcome with fatherly concern to carry out theyre deed (unless its a deadly deed). arent you cold girl? you must be cold.

jesse,
the town aligned fuckup

youre real good at cars and computers and shit (that shits the future you know, computers) but you dropped out of highschool and you dont know how to focus on shit that doesnt involve cars. im pretty sure getting an adderoll hookup wouldnt be an issue for you but w.e.

add:
any time you would use an ability, either actively or passively, you will instead fuck around and accomplish nothing instead.

that bitchin suprah,
the town aligned ten second car

holy shit man if your teenage life was not significantly affected by hiow completely off the chain that suprah was then wth is wrong with you. its so fast, and so sleek, and so dope, and so orange. hell yes.

gotta go fast:
at the end of each day, if you have the most posts in the game thread then you will compulsively track another player that night. you will be given the player's name that you tracked as well as either the name of the player they visited or "no result"

*modnote: the track will target the player with the least amount of posts at the end of that day (and who is also alive)

vince,
the town aligned vanilla townie

no one likes you buddy. like why would you even try and pull that alpha male shit when vin diesel is in the same movie as you are you retarted? get your act together man

*modnote: fuck vince

paul walker,
the town aligned cop (but hes not really very good at his job)

youre supposed to arrest vin diesel but for some reason you instead decided that you wanted to make out w. his sister and also become emotionally invested in the situation of him and all of his friends. also you think youre a cool ass racer (yioure not)

your a cop:
but not really. youre fuckin awful at being a cop. you certainly cant target any player at night to find out theyre alignment and you certainly cant arrest vin diesel (niot so much a failing on its own i guess)

scum role pms ~
Spoiler:

harry,
the lapd-fbi joint investigation aligned informant

being a police informant sucks bad man. youve got this shitty kid, paul, riding your ass about getting him information and when hes not doing that hes out pissing off your customers. and theres nothing you can do about it cus theres no way in heck your doin time. really, you should have made better life choices. after all, snitches get stitches.

official police informatn:
once per night you may pm me a players name and i will tell you their full flavor name and role as would be listed when the player flips after death.
undercover communications:
you may communicate with your fellow investigation members at any time here http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/7i25fM4RDEV
police custody:
once per night a member of your investigation may detain a player by pming me with their name. you may not perform any other actions at night if you perform the detainment.

you win when all members of vin diesel's crew are taken into custody or nothing can prevent that from happening.

sgt tanner,
the lapd-fbi joint investigation aligned father figure

you are sgt tanner, your role in the investigation is to act as moral support for paul walker and aklso to be the good cop to agent bilkins bad cop. really if you were better at being a police sergeant as oposed 2 encouraging your officers 2 do what they gotta do you probably would have wrapped this investigation up a long time ago. for reals, youre not handling your under cover agent well AT ALL buddy.

you may communicate with your fellow investigation members at any time here http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/7i25fM4RDEV
police custody:
once per night a member of your investigation may detain a player by pming me with their name. you may not perform any other actions at night if you perform the detainment.

you win when all members of vin diesel's crew are taken into custody or nothing can prevent that from happening.

agent bilkins,
the lapd-fbi joint investigation aligned roleblocker

this is MY investigation - when you say joint investigation what you really mean is that you call the shots and everyone else does all the work and also you get mad at them and get in theyre way. you want results and you want them now.

my investigation:
once per night you may chew someones out ass all night preventing them from performing any other actions. and youll be loud as heck about it too.
police custody:

role actions

day 1
amethyst kitty challenges bigterp and prevails. gains no abilities
slandaar fulfills his pr

night 1
garmr bodyguards slandaar
slandaar tracks marquis
marquis kills slandaar
grimgroove roleblocks garmr
pieguy rolecops majiffy

night 2
marquis kills generic
grimgroove roleblocks desperado
pieguy rolecops tso

night 3
marquis kills desperado
grimgroove roleblocks garmr
peiguy rolecops windblown

quicktopics
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/7i25fM4RDEV mafia
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/TebaG8mWNAxv mason
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/X83nbYFvGJE dead
Last edited by kanyeknowsbest on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yay ^_^

holy wow we would have been fucked if we didn't kill Slandaar N1. good thing we blocked Garmr 0.0

gg all and Grimgroove, I damn well hope I earned my redemption from the last game we played :wink: sry BigTerp but I'll have to wait until another game to earn redemption from you it seems :oops:

thx for the game kanye. was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the short deadlines :3
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

ewwwwww

Marquis/Pie/Grim

ewwwwww
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

my thoughts on the game ~

the thing that hurt town the most this game i think was that everyone was playing like they had a two week deadline when they only had 4 days. all the cases that were pushed through were pretty flimsy at best !(from my objective viewpoint). i mentioned this in the dead qt but the n1 actions were just immaculate. slandaar had the game on lock and was about to get a semi guilty on marquis, garmr bodyguarded correctly, and scum correctly roleblocked him while avoiding the trap roles with their rolecop. unfortunately for town, the roles were designed to go in favor of scum given everyone making the absolute best night choice possible and things snowballed from there with slandaar dead. interesting to note that none of the town pr's ever decided to action again after that. also i hope that tso and desperado will take this as a learning experience that if you are super duper obvious as masons it can cause issues . . .

1 thing to note on the subject of flavor is that all of the characters (except ryan gosling) indeed came from the first movie. flavor text and role pictures may not have been so (ie cookout picture and also silence of the lambs picture). also vin diesel ja rule and paul walker all used the actor names instead of character names (1 of whom was flipped and confirmed already 8plants hands on hips* garmr.) roles worked out pretty much the way i wanted them to, tho im sad that amethyst kitty seemed to have forgotten about their second ability. i really liked generics role and his ability which existed to fuck over vin diesel if he used an ability to slay generic. scum hit the false positive in paul walker really late but i enjoyed their momentary freakout all the same. if i had to run this again im not sure i would really want to change anything. maaybe remove the roleblocker but im not so sure id do even that. slandaars 10 second car was originally going to be modkilled for failing to meet the pr, but magua convinced me to knock that right off. so instead i decided to use it to punish lurking scum which i liked a lot !!!!thanks again 2 magua for helpin me balance this shit !

props 2 every1 who played and despite many prods not having 2 replace a single person (!) except for like that 1 guy pregame who siteflaked and faraday who is a king ditcher supreme.(honourable mention 2vox ilu m8) xtra props 2 majiffy 4 bein so incredibly amped to be on the replacement list right when i needed it most.

also ty 2 windblown for i guess not reading his rolepm carefully and attempting to be a cop every night. i had fun w. that.

i think in the future ill stick to 1 week deadlines instead of 4 days. 4 days is very unforgiving if players start slacking off whereas 1 week has a little bit more slack.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

thanks 2 everyone who enjoyed the game : ]
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

we didn't forget, I just gave Mala the reigns to that one since I had challenged with out consulting her first
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Marquis »

nomming game for best flavor. i laughed so much
link in bio
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 706, Ms Marangal wrote:we didn't forget, I just gave Mala the reigns to that one since I had challenged with out consulting her first
i was rooting all n3 for you to submit your hijack on grimgroove and turn the game around w. his roleblock. COULd have been an amazing comeback !!!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 707, Marquis wrote:nomming game for best flavor. i laughed so much
^ this
when Generic flipped "town aligned fuckup" I started rofl'ing so hard. I assumed it was just a named VT but that's a really cool role interaction. :3
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

game was fun though, gj on the set up kanye
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

oh yah, on another note, this wasnt intended to be a limited information flip game. if at any point someone had asked me what a 10s car was after slandaar had flipped etc. i would have given a general summary of his abilities.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

:mrgreen:

Great thanks to my scumbuddies for a wonderful game. And also to town. And to the mod.

D4 was too stressfull for me to even remotely enjoy it, but D3 I had a real blast.

It would have sucked to lose over a meta-argument that is being used against me regardless of my alignment and a Vin Diesel-claim, and I'm really glad we didn't. But gut is gut and I guess I'll just have to hope that next time I'm scum, MAlakittens won't be around to see it :p
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I know, it could have been :(

that is useful

Pft

Mara read you as scum too you know

she was front seat driver all game
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

also ne1 curious abt what windblown was talking abt with his role actions, these are the messages i sent him in response to his attempts to cop people. these responses were sent while it was still the middle of the night, so as not to be confused w. actual result pms. i thought we were just playin a fun game he and i.....
kanyeknowsbest n1 wrote:
instead of doing that u go flirt w. vin diesels sister instead. or maybe u talk about cars with one of his friends i dunno. youre definitely not gonna be checkin anyones alignment though, thats for sure.
kanyeknowsbest n2 wrote:
you once again consider doing your actual jiob, the thing you went undercover for but instead get lost daydreaming about car parts or something equally unrelated 2 catchin the badguys or w.e.
kanyeknowsbest n3 wrote:
and for the third time in a row you prove to the world that you are basically the worst undercover agent 2 ever exist. ill let you come up w. what you do for the night w. your ~Imagination~ but i guarantee you that absolutely zero "cop work" gets done
and for the sake of completeness slandaar result pm (which unfortunately was combined w. his death pm)
kanyeknowsbest wrote:
yeah!! yeah!!!!!! youre goin so fuckin fast! your past the line way b4 anyone else, so far ahead you decide to go back around for another lap. checkin things out you see marquis puttering along. is he even trying to win this race? he knows theres a race right. you decide to follow him and figure out what his deal is.

well thats all fun and games until you realize hes driven all the way 2 your house. what the hell man. you get out of your car and say that to him

"what the hell man?"

he shoots you in the face.

im sorry to say this but you are dead to inconsistent flavor, would you care to join us over in the dead topic to sort out your feelings on this?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

grim i think you were reading way too hard into the vin diesel claim. in a flavor game like this as town you cant take those kinds of claims w.o. a grain of salt. not to mention, there was no guaranteeing vin diesel would be town even if it were guaranteed to not be a fakeclaim.

also it was pretty funny to watch you guys try really hard to bus eachother. i think you guys went a liiiitle overboard w. the "town me would definitely call you out on this" since most of the town "town you" doesnt notice half the shit "scum you" does but it worked out in the end : ]
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

As town I would have called for Marquis' lynch on Day 2 and push it through :mrgreen:
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah I had to figure out how the hell to stop attacking Grimgroove when it started getting past D3 ;_;

the "opportunistic" scumtell wasn't overkill btw. literally, every time people have called me opportunistic they've flipped scum (except telo and she doesn't count cause she was right), so I watch out for whenever anyone does that. then he made like 10 posts in a row on LyLo and I'm like "ok I don't even know anymore" and figured it might be OK. see this is why bussing is bad if you don't plan it out right ;_; lucky it worked out anyway

also my inactivity from D3 on wasn't actually intentional. I was asleep for both hammers on D2 and D3 and was worried people would notice I wasn't on either of the lynch wagons, and wouldn't believe I was actually asleep. especially when I wasn't even voting anyone on D3. I would have voted both Telo and Majiffy :(

last, I was totally not expecting Marquis to be online when I was to do the final hammer. luckily he surprised me :oops:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

I actually had trouble deciding to vote for gg or AK I saw the vin diseal thing and that was the decider.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

did you not notice the ja rule flip or windblown claiming paul walker?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

nope. lol
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

woops !
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

a big woops but i did see the jarule one but he was from a diff movie So i assumed he was like me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by T S O »

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

WHAT THE FUCK?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by T S O »

I FUCKING HAD THE SCUMTEAM SORTED

GRIMGROOVE AND PIEGUYN I SAID WERE THE LYNCHESS TODAY.

NO, LET'S GIVE THE SCUMTEAM A HAMMER ON AN OBVIOUS PRO-TOWN ROLE.

I AM SO PISSED

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”