Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 402, Grimgroove wrote:Eh.
Well, let me start off by stating I believe your claim. So congratconfirmeds on becoming a townread, however bad your townplay has been before all of this.
Your findings in this instance do indicate some logic, but there’s one mistake: I had no reason to kill Slandaar as scum, apart from the general impression that he looked town to everyone. I
had worked hard to convince him near the end of Day 1, and if you r-read you’ll find that I managed to do so, or was at least getting there.

As far as your findings go, all I can say is: it was either someone else who blocked you, but I find that as unlikely as you do. My current line of thinking is a mafia strongman. I haven’t got anything to do with this.
Not really a bad town play when your the mafia roleblocker. Ok first let's address the bolded issue in this.
In post 366, Slandaar wrote:
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: How can it seem like that to you? You were part of the conversation,w eren't you? It's your questions that instigated my responses, so you knew damn well where I was coming from.
Well the last point of my post explains that; you should be suspcious of Pie to some degree MAYBE I overestimated the suspicion (if you are town this is what happened) because if we look at my post where i cut your post up you can see where the impression comes from.
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: Pretty sure? Why don't you check for yourself and see how wrong you are.
Ehhhhhhh

Will later. Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme.
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: Our opinions will continue to differ on this matter. I only have one vote to give and I didn't see why would I need a vote on pieguyn to get my point across. The vote on T S O was/felt more natural at the time, given my concerns surrounding you were very similar to those I had with T S O, and hence a removal of my vote on you almost naturally resulted in a vote for T S O.
Its not about getting your point across its about continuity it just doesn't seem like you voted in the right place.
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: And yes, with regards to my train of thought of the why you consider Garmr town so much: you have to lay this out for me. I don't see anything in his argumentation that warrants him to be called Official Townie #1 (or 2, for that matter).
Official Townie #1 has been very free in his posting, joking about while also showing a town mindset over this whole Grim voted in the wrong place.
I believe these two bolded parts are valid reasons, as to why he would still suspect you as scum. I would like to point out that the second point he said was that your defense didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. How is that doubting you any less.

Also why are you so quick to doubt that there maybe a roleblocker and why suggest mafia strong man. I believe a roleblocker is more likely in this set up, due to the fact that a strong man in such a small game with a BG is a really stupid set up. I assume I'm the only protective role in this game also i'm not even including the fact there seems to be plethora of other power roles 3 (revealed roles 2 town and one most likely town) and that's just the actions we know about. In this set up a mafia role blocker makes 100000 times more sense than a strong man. The fact your trying to cover this up is another scum point. Saying I haven't got to do with doesn't actually help your cause either.

Through this one just a personal scumtell that deals with looking at language.
The language you use is very condescending. I believe this smug attitude is from the fact you are scum and believe you are being town read believe you got a easy mislynch the next day. Example of you being condescending are

In post 346, Grimgroove wrote:Slandaar, you are being dense.

I have explained why I voted T S O and not pieguyn, and Garmr's attack is not town at all because it simply ignores what I've said before. You encouraging this behavior is mindboggling.
In post 293, Grimgroove wrote:Of course it was. Please tell me what you see in that Garmr-reaction that resembles an argument. I surely can't see it.
In post 335, Grimgroove wrote:Your entire 319 is bad (mostly just a repetition of what you already said), and you should feel bad for it. Did you actually just reprimand me for saying I'd rape a cherry bush? (as a metaphor for your post). Really?
In post 385, Grimgroove wrote:Whut?
You didn't know he died when continuing the discussion with him?
Whut?
This makes zero sense.
Zero.

And your sudden shift with regards to Garmr makes equal sense (that being zero). I do not see where he's coming from, even with Slandaar dead, who was vouching for him.
Number 4 looks like to me your trying to make pie doubt himself and feel silly

Finally If I have been you number 1 suspect through today and yesterday why didn't you vote me day 2 and when I admitted my role you just changed your veiw of me so suddenly you didn't even question it. As your number 1 scum suspect I thought you would of it's as if you knew I might be claiming a power role today. Also you had the perfect chance to vote me as scum.
In post 386, Grimgroove wrote:Correction: I do see where Garmr's coming from, but it's not a town kind of place.

You see town motivations? Which ones? Where? Be specific.

And try to make a point of continuing discussions with people who are alive. Like me.

Why not vote me here.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I was planning on getting my head out of the tunnel I had gotten myself in. But I was still convinced you were scum at the time, yes.

And your crumb is convincing, so is your immediate reaction after D2 given the explanation. It adds up. I see no reason to doubt your claim.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Windblown »

Went to go justify my statement from yesterday, saw that Garmr claimed BG. Okay that works too. Grim’s #183 struck me as very town as he was easily able to prove his switch to the TSO vote from Slandaar and I didn’t think his skepticism about pie’s 3-scum “read” list was trying to contrive (mentioned this in one of my other posts).

On another note, I thought Desp isn’t contradicting himself between #256 and #414. He thinks Majiffy isn’t reading the thread and believes if Majiffy is scum he would’ve read the thread. The wording is ambiguous, but I’m not going to get caught up in it too much. I don’t think this is as Town-Town as Grim-Garmr as I am very uncertain what to make of Majiffy, Desp is pretty town though.

The way Marquis discredits all the votes on Majiffy makes it seem they could be aligned, especially given his lack of reasoning for discrediting. This isn’t really outside Marquis’ typical play though so I don’t think it’s very telling at the moment, when you also factor in his general inactivity and prod-dodging.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Who's scum then Blown?

Mala is interested in Jiffy as well, though I am waiting on her reasons for why.

Desperado isn't going to get my vote today, he probably won't ever get my vote so we need to have him dropped
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

desperado
generic
garmr
pieguyn

windblown

majiffy
telo

tso
marquis

grimgroove

anything below Telo and Jiffy I'd be willing to lynch at this point
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Telo »

Sorry, this afternoon turned into late tonight. Posting from my nook so it might be a bit disjointed.

ISO on slaan leads me to believe he was innocent.
Big Terp's parting words re Majiffy and me... attempting to deflect the mafia away fro us as night targets?
Conceivable since we two voted AK. If so... if so nothing he's dead too.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 430, Telo wrote:ISO on slaan leads me to believe he was innocent.
No shit
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Telo »

Happy birthday to Generic's daughter my present to her is that I'll save my vote on her old man until he returns to the game.

Interactions between pie and gamr... I had gamr as a guilty read earlier and I'm tossing that completely out. The struggle between the two could be TvT. I doubt it. Gamr is def townier than pie.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Windblown »

@AK What has TSO done to move him down there from null town the last time you spoke of him? Oh and I really only have Telo and Marquis* (to a lesser extent) as scum reads, many people here look town on paper, so I'll have to investigate deeper into these walls.

*Yes in my last post I said his latest actions aren't very telling, but there's also his attack on pie, which is pretty weak, and his lurking this game just doesn't feel town.

Slaan is innocent probably because he's dead. Unless the 'he' refers to another person?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Telo »

Mzrquis continues to disappoint :(
Desp is just wrongish
TSO I'm not getting a read on so I'm going town there.
Majiffy keeps getting lumped in with me. Fisrt thought is that he must be town too. But I've been tricked like thzt before so whatch it. There's some sneaky shit in this game.
Grimgrove. I'll get back to you on that.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Telo »

Whos that leave?
AK and wind

Yeah desp said I voted "wrong" in the throw down but since Terp was innocent I don't feel I did vote wrong. Not to say that AK is guilty but what was the reason for the challenge and why Big? He hadn't done anything standoutish at that point.

Wind, tsk tsk tsk
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 423, pieguyn wrote:this seems really weird for me = = night actions for me tend to be a lot of WIFOM, so the fact you're defending against this logic here seems really odd. instead of saying "anyone could have killed Slandaar" you try to specifically show it wasn't you. also, why do you find it unlikely that someone else blocked Garmr?

vote: Grimgroove
Opportunistic vote detected.

I did say anyone could have killed Slandaar. Literally even, I think. Anyone but me. Slandaar was a generally strong townread so was a good option to kill.

About Garmr, my first line of thinking was that they wouldn't block Garmr because he had his tunnel vision entirely turned to me. His scumlists were all GG, GG, GG. After giving it some thought, i might have been too quick to draw that conclusion. Someone could have blocked him, hoping he'd notice the block, and then make him turn against me even more.

Whatever it is, it did learn us one thing: Garmr is town. Meaning I should get to my reads list very soon.

And as far as your reasons go for voting me: they're tremendously poor.

Amethyst: what gives? Are you going to give an explanation for that strong scumread you have one me or are you going to sit there with that vote and let others do the work for you?

Reads list TODAY.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 429, Amethyst Kitty wrote:desperado
generic
garmr
pieguyn

windblown

majiffy
telo

tso
marquis

grimgroove

anything below Telo and Jiffy I'd be willing to lynch at this point
Much as you're wrong on me, Telo, Majiffy and Grimgroove (hint: a lot) you're 100% right on Desperado.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Marquis »

Yes this is a prod dodge since midterms suck.

In class now but on the topic of nightkills pie is pushing "grimgroove killed him cuz scumread by him" too hard. Too easy and if you're going to make up a reason to jump on the wagon at least try harder
link in bio
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 427, Windblown wrote:Desp is pretty town though.
deer windblow,

u r dummy

sinseerly
muh jiff
In post 428, Amethyst Kitty wrote:[Desp] probably won't ever get my vote so we need to have him dropped
Yeah, dropped by way of majority lynch, sure!
In post 437, T S O wrote:you're 100% right on Desperado.
If everyone's townreading Desperado, why isn't he dead? :o :shifty:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Marquis »

V/LA until Sun/Mon.
link in bio
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 439, Majiffy wrote:
In post 427, Windblown wrote:Desp is pretty town though.
deer windblow,

u r dummy

sinseerly
muh jiff
In post 428, Amethyst Kitty wrote:[Desp] probably won't ever get my vote so we need to have him dropped
Yeah, dropped by way of majority lynch, sure!
Because they didn't broadcast their townread on me until you started fucking derping around like an idiot.

Too bad it's too late for you to back off now. You made your bed, now lie in it scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 439, Majiffy wrote:
You and your team didn't kill him because you thought you'd come in d2 and immediately get him lynched. It didn't work.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

pieguy and garmr have been prodded
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I was literally writing up a post just now and I got prodded

post coming in a few minutes
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:Opportunistic vote detected.
uu...
every time someone has called me opportunistic, they've flipped scum. mb it's just me, or mb there's some thing about the way I play that makes it alluring for scum to push blame on me for being opportunistic... but I've been conditioned to watch out whenever anyone calls me opportunistic @_@
In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:I did say anyone could have killed Slandaar. Literally even, I think. Anyone but me. Slandaar was a generally strong townread so was a good option to kill.
I don't remember you ever saying this. can you link plz
In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:And as far as your reasons go for voting me: they're tremendously poor.
care to explain why?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

IMO Majiffy comes off worse in his interactions with Desp.
Majiffy wrote:
oh great pls no more nightkill WIFOM
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

If we go by who was looking towniest I think people would of killed official townie number 2 generic.
In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:About Garmr, my first line of thinking was that they wouldn't block Garmr because he had his tunnel vision entirely turned to me. His scumlists were all GG, GG, GG. After giving it some thought, i might have been too quick to draw that conclusion. Someone could have blocked him, hoping he'd notice the block, and then make him turn against me even more.
That's allot of planning to get rid of just you. Who at the end of the day was pretty much tunneling me as well.

I have feeling majiffy is town and desperado is a null at the moment.

I don't like tso he should go and finally my thought on marquis are meh.

When Marq came up with a improvised reason to vote pie it looked so fakish I don't think he was trying hard. But he seems rushed for time and i want more from him when he settles down or else chop.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Telo »

I concur on Marq, I've taken huge months long breaks from playing because I know certain seasons I can't keep up with the commitment level of the game.
Starting in a fast game and then claiming rl hardships seems contrived. It would be less suspicious if it was something unplanned like an illness.

Having said that, school is more important than playing but if you know you're going to be bogged down join a 2week game. Good luck on mt's.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 404, Telo wrote:notes from yesterday revised with current information incoming sometime this afternoon.
Look forward to it...
In post 430, Telo wrote:Sorry, this afternoon turned into late tonight. Posting from my nook so it might be a bit disjointed.

ISO on slaan leads me to believe he was innocent.
Big Terp's parting words re Majiffy and me... attempting to deflect the mafia away fro us as night targets?
Conceivable since we two voted AK. If so... if so nothing he's dead too.
I LOLd here. A reread of slandaar showed him to be innocent? I came to the same conclusion when the mod revealed him to be town when he was killed...
In post 432, Telo wrote:Happy birthday to Generic's daughter my present to her is that I'll save my vote on her old man until he returns to the game.

Interactions between pie and gamr... I had gamr as a guilty read earlier and I'm tossing that completely out. The struggle between the two could be TvT. I doubt it. Gamr is def townier than pie.
Thankyou for the birthday wishes, she had a great time.

And it's not an issue to comment on me when I'm v/la you know, especially in light of the flip of big terp.

But I'm back now, so feel free to assess me again.
In post 434, Telo wrote:Mzrquis continues to disappoint :(
Desp is just wrongish
TSO I'm not getting a read on so I'm going town there.
Majiffy keeps getting lumped in with me. Fisrt thought is that he must be town too. But I've been tricked like thzt before so whatch it. There's some sneaky shit in this game.
Grimgrove. I'll get back to you on that.
Fluffier than a lamb. There's reads here, but no meat on the bone. You claimed I was scum for no commitment to reads, yet what I contributed that lead to that comment was war and peace compared to that analysis.
In post 435, Telo wrote:Whos that leave?
AK and wind

Yeah desp said I voted "wrong" in the throw down but since Terp was innocent I don't feel I did vote wrong. Not to say that AK is guilty but what was the reason for the challenge and why Big? He hadn't done anything standoutish at that point.

Wind, tsk tsk tsk
And lambikins posting part two. "AK was scummy, but not really, but maybe she is..."
In post 448, Telo wrote:I concur on Marq, I've taken huge months long breaks from playing because I know certain seasons I can't keep up with the commitment level of the game.
Starting in a fast game and then claiming rl hardships seems contrived. It would be less suspicious if it was something unplanned like an illness.

Having said that, school is more important than playing but if you know you're going to be bogged down join a 2week game. Good luck on mt's.
Marquis has been far more involved elsewhere, I would have pitched that rather than the lecture but meh.

vote telo

Feel no differently. (S)he drew my attention when (s)he assumed I was low hanging fruit, since then every post hasn't seemed right to me as I have been pointing out along the way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”