Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 36, Generic wrote:Pieguyn, that brief assessment shows me who you know at least.
How did you know that's what pieguyn's list was about?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Generic »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5412527#p5412527]post 476[/url], Minions wrote:I made an assumption. That list held absolutely no reasoning to it, so it was either random or people they knew well (as it turned out they weren't good mates as I had assumed but people who were scum in a previous game, but the thought process wasn't far off).

Mafia is a game of psychology at the end of the day. Everything someone posts has a purpose or a motivation. And that is why it fascinates me so much.

*sigh*

That's from me...
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:14 am

Post by T S O »

lol
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

croses armrs and look sternly @ generic
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:18 am

Post by T S O »

kayne pls
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Btw, that question wasn't what I was talking about in :p Reading up over the game again to get reads, but I had missed that line before.

Why didn't you assume it was random, Generic? You say yourself there were two possibilities: random or people he knew. Why did you assume the one over the other?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Generic »

Because the one thing about forums that seems constant is that we will either reach out or tease our mates over the unfamiliar usernames. I will joke, pressure or just test those I know well because I will expect reactions from meta on them, whereas the new guy is an unknown.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Grimgroove »

@mod: I know you want things done fast and furiously, but don't you think a deadline right at the end of a weekend is suboptimal? Half of the people won't even be here before deadline I expect.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i diont think so m8
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Windblown »

@Telo: Regarding the part of #331 you mentioned (yes I missed that, whoops) - you are right in that it is now consistent with your scumreads although I do think your turnaround on Generic is just based on the fact that he finds you scummy so that in itself is a pretty faulty read. On another note the bussing thing with Marquis/Generic is getting a little ahead of yourself considering neither of them have flipped.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 482, Grimgroove wrote:
@mod: I know you want things done fast and furiously, but don't you think a deadline right at the end of a weekend is suboptimal? Half of the people won't even be here before deadline I expect.
*fiuriously
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

heyyoo

lets not replace us please
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 433, Windblown wrote:@AK What has TSO done to move him down there from null town the last time you spoke of him?
Nothing

absolutely nothing

Everyone else though? they have, especially those that are above him
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 430, Telo wrote:Sorry, this afternoon turned into late tonight. Posting from my nook so it might be a bit disjointed.

ISO on slaan leads me to believe he was innocent.
Big Terp's parting words re Majiffy and me... attempting to deflect the mafia away fro us as night targets?
Conceivable since we two voted AK. If so... if so nothing he's dead too.
WHat do you think of this post Generic?

I thought it made her a little bit more town
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

and I would defintely lynch Jiffy over Desperado

though, Grooves wagon is much more sexier
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Generic »

In post 488, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 430, Telo wrote:Sorry, this afternoon turned into late tonight. Posting from my nook so it might be a bit disjointed.

Big Terp's parting words re Majiffy and me... attempting to deflect the mafia away fro us as night targets?

Explain how?

I see someone trying to handwave a scumread from a now proven townie while at the same time explain away (when not actually needing to) their survival of night phase.

I may have confbias though. But I don't see the town value in it no.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Generic »

For those willing and able to re d it, here is. Ll my telo cases together:

In post 101, Generic wrote:
In post 98, Telo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Generic

with a quick deadline like this I think we need to be a little bit faster and fiuriouser in forming our reads. I'm not getting anything from Generic. Would like to see some reasoning even if it is a bit premature we need something to go off of.
If you are going to drop a vote on me you might want to make the reason good.

Your contribution to this game do far is what exactly? To help you I looked. 2 RVS vote involving banana skin comments, a question to pie and terp about each other, a fencesit comment on desp that's so fluffy it might as well be a sheep and a thank you post to garmr.

Amethyst kitty, wind blown, and marquis have all posted under 5 posts, and amythest kitty proposed a 1v1 with someone she is apparently town reading.

Want to try again, or try to mislynch lower hanging fruit?
In post 156, Generic wrote:Shit, first part of the post went missing, lets try that again....

It was a process of elimination, I have been over the course of the game ruling people out who I have taken a good vibe from, sometimes from a single act and sometimes for several subtle things.

Then I take the rest and start looking for the good or the bad.

You telo are my main focus actually, because you seem to be trying to position yourself in the seat of control, telling me I need to justify myself every step of the way yet clearly you are not being very truthful.

Lets have a look at this shall we...

with a quick deadline like this I think we need to be a little bit faster and fiuriouser in forming our reads. I'm not getting anything from Generic. Would like to see some reasoning even if it is a bit premature we need something to go off of.
In post 131, Telo wrote:I don't have reads on everyone. I'm still formulating them based on interaction and voting and what not.

At the time I placed my vote on Generic he hadn't uttered an opinion about anyone in the game... not even in jest (RVS). If I'm gonna analyze there has to be something there; hence the vote.
In post 132, Telo wrote:ok, I take it back. Upon reread his very first sentence in the game is an opinion on Desp.

But I still think my vote was worthy it gives others a possible read into ME and what I'm looking for in the game.

I'll let the vote stand as I continue to read.
A few posts there about you reason for voting for me. You spotted I had passed comment on desp, but shall we see what I did by the time we get to you vote post at #98?
In post 36, Generic wrote:Desperado is town. That's clear.

Mara you need to post from your hydra and I will be able to make a call on you... Or do you fear my ability to read you?

Majiffy won't have a clue again, I've seen his mafia ability first hand... Not up to much.

Pieguyn, that brief assessment shows me who you know at least.

The rest.... Meh.

Let's see that insta wagon like last time now. Bring it.
In post 40, Generic wrote:Desp, she traded hard on her cred on MS in wingate to get backing against me. I called her as scum on page 3 was it?

My RL issues also helped her. She has neither to her advantage now. So if she's scum she will not be able to hide it for long.
In post 57, Generic wrote:
In post 56, T S O wrote:Generic Town?
I know, hard to take those words in ain't it.

I will get it on a t shirt if it helps to process that.

T S O... Townish.
In post 89, Generic wrote:
In post 66, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 13, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Amethyst Kitty
You're up first.
bastard.

You said troll, does that mean you don't plan on doing anything?

Mara you need to post from your hydra and I will be able to make a call on you... Or do you fear my ability to read you?

Majiffy won't have a clue again, I've seen his mafia ability first hand... Not up to much.

The rest.... Meh.

You know I don't fear anything Generic, and you're going straight for discrediting me again before I even post. What's up with that? We can make a 1v1, a
true
1v1, happen.
In post 74, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 69, Generic wrote:
You're up first.
bastard.

The rest.... Meh.

You know I don't fear anything Generic, and you're going straight for discrediting me again before I even post. What's up with that? We can make a 1v1, a
true
1v1, happen.

Simple question.

Do you have a scum read on me?
Ur no fun :/

no, I don't have a scum-read on you, and I don't think I should. Am I wrong?

VOTE: Desp

Why request 1v1 with someone you think might be town?
So we have desperado opinion, comments to a lead up to pressure on the mara head of AK, baiting of the guy who laid out the troll cards in his opening, a read on TSO, and a point on a potential slip on AK (I have later reassessed her as less of an issue based on a gut feel relating to knowing her well).

You seemed to take issue with me that I wasn't doing anything, when I was forming loud opinions and drawing focus from people I wanted to reaction test. You in the meantime had done sod all as I pointed out. And there were at least 4 people if not more with less than 10 posts in the game, 2-3 of wgich were in the RVS stage each or fluff posts to show activity without actually doing anything.

Yet you thought voting for me was the best place to put it. And when I responded you ignored me and answered generically (no pun intended) to the game, and even that excuse was bullshit and you had to retract it and make up a different shitty reason.
In post 101, Generic wrote:

If you are going to drop a vote on me you might want to make the reason good.

Your contribution to this game do far is what exactly? To help you I looked. 2 RVS vote involving banana skin comments, a question to pie and terp about each other, a fencesit comment on desp that's so fluffy it might as well be a sheep and a thank you post to garmr.

Amethyst kitty, wind blown, and marquis have all posted under 5 posts, and amythest kitty proposed a 1v1 with someone she is apparently town reading.

Want to try again, or try to mislynch lower hanging fruit?
There is the post you ignored, so before you further press me over what im doing, what the hell are you actually doing?

Tela is in one of the two spots BTW if that hadn't been clear from above. Once I have two I would vote for I will assess them against eachother.
In post 315, Generic wrote:
In post 250, Telo wrote:had a response post and didn't save it when the thread locked :mad: #1 reason my vote was on Marquis. Will rewrite later but for now

VOTE: Amethyst Kitty
No reason was ever actually given.

But interestingly the post before that vote had telo's current reads:
In post 245, Telo wrote:ok my reads so far

Town:

Grim
reads town to me. When somebody says something off the wall about me and I'm looking around like - does no one else see this shit?- Are we playing the same game? That just strikes me as a very town reaction.

TSO

Generic
yes, I was pushing for some commitment, it seemed like a long time coming but once we got there it was worth it.

Null

Slandar
Marquis

Confused

I have no idea what to think of Desp... as I was doing my first read through I had him in the town pile but post and others have me wtf'ing.

Mafia

Gamr
Pie
I don't want my vote to get confused with an OMGUS vote. But it sticks out pretty blatantly in post when you say that you're voting me to sheep Generic when he isn't even voting me until . That's a blatantly opportunistic vote and it sets off warning bells.

The reason my vote is on Marquis instead of Pie is because I really was looking for a fast paced game. I have no idea Marquis' alignment because there's nothing to go on except the "catching up" and then nothing. I'd rather vote Pie but I'm willing to cut Marquis if it helps the game momentum.

I'm on Pacific time but I will be around all night for developments.
No read at all on either AK or big terp.

Yet no explannation given for choosing AK...
In post 449, Generic wrote:
In post 404, Telo wrote:notes from yesterday revised with current information incoming sometime this afternoon.
Look forward to it...

I LOLd here. A reread of slandaar showed him to be innocent? I came to the same conclusion when the mod revealed him to be town when he was killed...
In post 432, Telo wrote:Happy birthday to Generic's daughter my present to her is that I'll save my vote on her old man until he returns to the game.

Interactions between pie and gamr... I had gamr as a guilty read earlier and I'm tossing that completely out. The struggle between the two could be TvT. I doubt it. Gamr is def townier than pie.
Thankyou for the birthday wishes, she had a great time.

And it's not an issue to comment on me when I'm v/la you know, especially in light of the flip of big terp.

But I'm back now, so feel free to assess me again.
In post 434, Telo wrote:Mzrquis continues to disappoint :(
Desp is just wrongish
TSO I'm not getting a read on so I'm going town there.
Majiffy keeps getting lumped in with me. Fisrt thought is that he must be town too. But I've been tricked like thzt before so whatch it. There's some sneaky shit in this game.
Grimgrove. I'll get back to you on that.
Fluffier than a lamb. There's reads here, but no meat on the bone. You claimed I was scum for no commitment to reads, yet what I contributed that lead to that comment was war and peace compared to that analysis.
In post 435, Telo wrote:Whos that leave?
AK and wind

Yeah desp said I voted "wrong" in the throw down but since Terp was innocent I don't feel I did vote wrong. Not to say that AK is guilty but what was the reason for the challenge and why Big? He hadn't done anything standoutish at that point.

Wind, tsk tsk tsk
And lambikins posting part two. "AK was scummy, but not really, but maybe she is..."
In post 448, Telo wrote:I concur on Marq, I've taken huge months long breaks from playing because I know certain seasons I can't keep up with the commitment level of the game.
Starting in a fast game and then claiming rl hardships seems contrived. It would be less suspicious if it was something unplanned like an illness.

Having said that, school is more important than playing but if you know you're going to be bogged down join a 2week game. Good luck on mt's.
Marquis has been far more involved elsewhere, I would have pitched that rather than the lecture but meh.

vote telo

Feel no differently. (S)he drew my attention when (s)he assumed I was low hanging fruit, since then every post hasn't seemed right to me as I have been pointing out along the way.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Amethyst Kitty is scum and needs to be lynched, rather today than tomorrow.
If not her, pieguyn.

If not him, Marquis, but that would be mostly policy, and some slight associative-tell. He's useless and anti-town. He could as well be a town-lurker as a scum-lurker, the fact of the matter is that he's a lurker and clearly does not give two shits about this game. In a fast-paced set-up like this one, town can't afford to keep Obvious liabilities like him around for too long. And pardon me for saying it, but that V/LA of his seems awfully *ok, I can't think of the term in English anymore, you know, where it suits him well?*

Cases on other two incoming.

First, my thoughts on others, which I feel are mostly secondary at this point due to the strong conviction I've garnered on the other two. I think we should focus on them and based on interactions with these slots figure out which of the questionmarks below may belong with them:

Garmr: He's confirmed town. His claim checks out, not only because it hasn't been counter-claimed by another protective role, but also because the crumb + the reaction right after the night match perfectly.

Desperado: Solid town-read on him ever since the start. I get the feeling we're often on the same track in our thoughts. Same thought = same mindset = same alignment. He deals with Majiffy's pressure in a very natural way, and you hear from his tone that he's genuinely pissed.

Majiffy: Town. I have been in a few games with him, and even though I don't know his scum-meta, this is 100% his town-meta. He picks a person, calls him scum, convinces mainly himself that this is true, starts being condescending and antagonistic (albeit in a very entertaining way), shitstorm ensues. This overestimation I have come to know as Majiffy's town signature.

The Majiffy-Desperado thing screams TvT. Both people need to stop distracting each other. This TvT in particular left town in a bad shape: we're 20 hours from deadline and got almost no cases, except for the one from Garmr on me, but I already got into that. Garmr, town as he may be, is stuck in a confbias ever since his OMGUS and refuses to get out of it. (here's where my case on pieguyn and Amethyst would start, but I'll save that for next)

TSO: The one defining thing he did from my POV was change his read on me completely, where first he thought I was scum for posting mlechanically,b ut then he liked my wall and considered me very town. That felt very good. Mostly because I could use that support at the time. But! But but but, his vote on Majiffy today is terrible. It sounds more like a policy lynch on MAjiffy as a player, rather than for thinknig he's scum. If TLO wants a policy lynch, I'd expect him to go for Marquis, given TSO claimed himself he needs to die with fire.

Generic-Telo (lumping them together): I'm not quite certain about Generic-Telo being TvT, as I am with Desperado-Majiffy, but I am pretty sure Generic is town. The fact of the matter is that ever since and they have been stuck in a Tunnel (of Love?) together and they don't seem to be giving any signs of wanting to get out. But when you look at the two posts that started it, there wasn't really much to go off on. For a fleeting moment I suspected a scumslip in Generic's interactions with pieguyn, but other than that I saw nothing scummy come from this slot.
Telo on the other hand, something funny there. Seemed to want to get out of the tunnel in , as if backing down. She gives Generic "benefit of the doubt" for the rest of the Day. In she suddenly decides, out of nowhere, to call out Generic yet again, threatening with a vote. At first, I thought it was a joke. The post sounded a bit fluffy. But today we are looking at the same situation: Telo voting Generic and Generic voting Telo. If consensus would require it and for some reason my two cases don't take off, I can see myself move onto the Telo wagon. I prefer a Telo-lynch over a no-lynch.

Windblown: Frankly, I can't read him that well. Most of what he says makes sense and doesn't seem too out there. Whenever I read I'm getting scumvibes because of all the "on the one hand, on the other hand" and him pointing at others during his defense. But that's his only post that gives me scumvibes. He responded to remarks made on that post by several people in a satisfying enough way for me not to want to consider him today's lynch.

But like I said, whatever I said about the people above, it's not as strong as what I feel about AK and pieguyn. I hope to get those cases posted before OMGUS :p
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Grim I'm quite happy for a tso marq lynch as well. Especially a marq lynch.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Grimgroove »

If your reasons for wanting to lynch TSO are simply because he showed support for my wall, then I'd rather you'd reconsider because they would be the same bad reasons as for voting me. Possibly even worse.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 492, Grimgroove wrote:And pardon me for saying it, but that V/LA of his seems awfully *ok, I can't think of the term in English anymore, you know, where it suits him well?*
Convenient!
That was the word I was looking for. Sorry, but that was driving me crazy :mrgreen:
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Amethyst, well, you'll just have to bear with her ISO and my comments on it.

Short version for the tl;dr's: Amethyst Kitty shows flagrant inconsistencies in her reads. These inconsistencies are the result of them not having any reasons for their reads. They are just there. And then they just change. And then they just change again. She rarely gives reasons for reads. It does allow her a lot of flexibility in which wagons she joins. And also when it comes to calling a challenge on someone. I first considered this challenge a town-move just because of its timing, but it's just a cheap way of earning towcred. The fact she challenged BigTerp should be made a much bigger deal of.

I made a mistake. Ever since that "pink slips" thing I somehow had Amethyst in my mind as close to conftown, and never could really shake that feeling during the 1vs1. The fact AK never openly denied being that pink female racer allowed the idea to linger in my mind.

BigTerp also made a mistake. If anyone, he should have noticed Amethyst had no reasons to challenge HIM specifically. He made his own lynch too easy.

During the 1 vs 1 she made only ONE argument as to BigTerp being scum. The only other thing she did was coast off her Gladiator-enabler hoping it would make people read her as town and vote BigTerp out of a mini-POE. And this is exactly what happened.

Look for yourself.

This summary was also an introduction, enabling some of Amethyst's posts speaking for themselves.

Spoiler:
You're up first.
bastard.

The rest.... Meh.

true
1v1, happen.
The discrediting-argument sounds overly defensive at that stage of the game. Then we have the crumb.

I need to repeat this crumb is utterly pointless objectively speaking. The Gladiator confirms himself through the action. There is no need for crumbing, you confirm yourself automatically. This to me reeks as scum wanting to gain extra cred through this crumbing. Scum being happy to have something they can crumb at all.
In post 67, Amethyst Kitty wrote:pietown
?
In post 68, Amethyst Kitty wrote:IDK about desp, his opening has a similar feel to his two recent scum openings
A reason, but 1. meta, 2. comes with a waffle.
In post 74, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 69, Generic wrote:
You're up first.
bastard.

The rest.... Meh.

true
1v1, happen.

Simple question.

Do you have a scum read on me?
Ur no fun :/

no, I don't have a scum-read on you, and I don't think I should. Am I wrong?

VOTE: Desp
Desperado did not post in between this vote and the earlier waffle. This is the summum of mechanical.
In post 103, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 85, Desperado wrote:Hey Mara...whatever you're seeing, it isn't really there. I'm town.

@ Slandaar: I just got done with a mini with a 2 man scum team + third party lover team. Why are you going out of your way to answer it for him? I think Pie would be more than capable of saying "I thought everyone knew 13p minis are usually 10:3" and that'd be that.
Prove it.

Generic, I didn't have you as town until you responded to me. It wasn't exactly the response I wanted, but it's still a town-response though I do wish you would play around a little :/
Appeasement towards Generic.
In post 104, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Town:
Generic
Sladaaar
Pie
?
In post 107, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Hmm..

VOTE: Windblown
This is mainly an unvote of Desperado. Why the Windblown vote?
In post 108, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I'm feeling like that one is the better option between him and grim
Suddenly I'm there as well. Still no reasons. They are explaine dbelow though, and this is not yet AK scumreading me.
In post 110, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 84, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
VTOECOUNT DAY 1 NUMBER 3

windblown (3) - marquis tso desperado
amethystkitty (2) - majiffy garmr
tso (2) - windblown grimgroove
grimgroove (2) - telo slandaar
generic (1) - bigterp
bigterp (1) - pieguy
desp (1) - amethystkitty

not voting - generic
there are 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-21 10:00:00)
I had forgotten about TSO, but given the shortness of the days, the lynch isn't likely going to be outside of us four
= The vote on Windblown was an opportunistic one on the counterwagon.
In post 112, Amethyst Kitty wrote:This is also the TSO I have come to expect when it comes to his town-play, so I probably won't go there anyway
In post 114, Amethyst Kitty wrote:WHICHEVER HEAD THIS IS?!

<///3

I think TSO is town, and grim feels town. From what I know of his scum game, he is very capable of making himself look incredibly town and proactive. His questions are weird, though I don't get the sense that he's trying to mask his alignment this game which is good enough for me to vote windblown over him, who hasn't done anything and who's only content post is him pushing suspicion on someone who is (at that point IIRC) the leading wagon
This though is AK setting themselves up for scumreading me no matter how tonwish I behave, based on a meta argument they can summon at will.
There's also a reason for Windblow: not enough activity. (...)
In post 172, Amethyst Kitty wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Grimgroove

My partner just pointed something out that reminiscent of a game where he has played a game as scum and, Wind's post has gotten progressively townier. I don't think I'd mind keeping him around for a bit, if anything he is amusing
The meta argument is summoned to hop on the other wagon now the Windblown = inactive argument doesn't hold up anymore.
In post 242, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Ohmaigod

you guys are killing me

and we need direction, I feel like we need this. Sorry Mala :/

Terp
, I challenge you to a RACE FOR THE PINKS!
This is the first time in their entire ISO BigTerp is even mentioned. This was not a choice based on reads, but a tactical one.
In post 243, Amethyst Kitty wrote:VOTE: BigTerp
Still no reasons.
In post 263, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
You're up first.
bastard.

The rest.... Meh.

true
1v1, happen.
but, OMG! Crumb first post guys!
Mentioning the crumb for towncred. Completely pointless other than that from Town POV.
In post 307, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I have my town that I had announced

And then there was desp right under that

Garmr and Jiffy were null, mala had jiffy as maybe scum but O saw enough town intent there to not fully agree with

And then telo as maybe scum but I am not confident in reading her and I have never read jerk correctly

And then there was groove and Terp. Grooves reaction to me changing my read on home suddenly easy strange in a townis sorta way and the one game I recall having with terp, she was pretty town early on. The fact that I don't have that yet this game is pretty disturbing, but looking at her reaction (her being a VT, while still wond ring if I still have some sorta power evvej after I said I didn't) makes me feel like I made the right choice

And no, I didn't know that the deadline would be extended.

Unfortunately, I am reduced to a phone for the duration of this phase so my content the rest of this day is limited.
Finally reads, after having been pressed to do so.

Note how I am suddenly townisch again.

And the reason for BigTerp? Meta. I don't have a townread on him now, as opposed to in another game where I did have it. Reasons why? What exactly the difference is? No.

BigTerp's VT claim pointed to BigTerp being town. Like I said at the time, BigTerp seeing his dire position, would at least try to out a powerclaim as scum. The fact he didn't actually made his VT claim really strong. But even if you don't consider it strong, I don't see how you can consider it an encouring thing, an extra argument to him being scum. AK, can you explain how in your POV it was? I bet you can't. This was windowdressing. Feigning conviction.
In post 320, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 318, Marquis wrote:I'm sorry that making short posts is a sign of scum to you because you're refusing to treat each player individually. go back to open 510
In post 308, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Oh TSO is nulltown, and window has done enouj sine i pressured him to be town, and marquis I couldn't challenge cuz con mafia
explain me
Emotinz

In Con mafia, I had pushed you as scum and would have even 1v1'd there and I hard gotten that town read on you. To late

You/nachobert were the first term I had come up with and i feel bad for pinching you

Your play here is also incredibly similar to how you were behaving there so...
This was one of the little assoicatives I could see with marquis. If I'm reading this correctly, she's calling Marquis' play here as his usual townplay. A subtle defense of the persona non grata and a possible effort to discourage people wanting to call him out on it.
In post 323, Amethyst Kitty wrote:And that first post states why I used my ability now... I read it somewhere back there, but it had nothing to do with self-preservation (which is a silly thought in the first place since it puts us on a line) nor does it uahe to do with groove ( who had my vote prior anyway)
Her vote on me suddenly becomes a token of her towniness?
In post 489, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and I would defintely lynch Jiffy over Desperado

though, Grooves wagon is much more sexier

No reasons. All we've gotten so far is ... yeah, I guess the meta argument has been summoned again. And Garmr's circumstancial evidence.
In post 488, Amethyst Kitty wrote:

How? Telo merely stated why people who've already flipped are town. How does that make her more town?
This shit is so artifical it isn't funny anymore.

VOTE: Amethyst Kitty

pieguyn's case will have to wait for tomorrow. Need sleep, need bed, but he's scum as well. Close to certain of it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm still fine with lynching Marquis or Telo. ofc I'm definitely fine with lynching Grim

I'm not liking some of Grim's logic with regards to AK. it seems similar to his false logic on me, and that makes me think he's scum trying to score a mislynch. there's a good chance I won't be online until the deadline after Grim makes his case on me, so I'll leave this here for now
Grimgroove wrote:A reason, but 1. meta, 2. comes with a waffle.
weren't you defending the usage of past games earlier to sort people? That's the definition of meta. Now it seems you think meta isn't a valid reason for pushing someone? 0.0
Grimgroove wrote:Desperado did not post in between this vote and the earlier waffle. This is the summum of mechanical.
IMO arguments based just on votes aren't valid. it's one thing to say someone is voting someone who they're townreading, or if the vote is conducive to a lynch. but IMO just moving their votes with no explanation, or voting someone who's not necessarily the person they're talking to atm, is not a scumtell and I find myself doing that a lot when I wanna pressure multiple slots.
Grimgroove wrote:BigTerp's VT claim pointed to BigTerp being town. Like I said at the time, BigTerp seeing his dire position, would at least try to out a powerclaim as scum. The fact he didn't actually made his VT claim really strong.
this seems subject to WIFOM. and it happened after she already challenged him. what other option does she have, vote herself? @_@
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 460, Generic wrote:So by your logic to regain credibility for my list I would push the marquis lynch, not only easy to push through given the suspicion on him but also I then remove the doubt terps flip created.

But I'm not, I'm pushing on the 'strong town' as you call yourself (LOL). So why do that if scum?
because if you mislynch me today then you kill another townie tonight DUH :nerd: That's four town dead without a single mafia loss.
Why not go for me before marquis. It makes perfect sense from your standpoint.
In post 484, Windblown wrote:@Telo: Regarding the part of #331 you mentioned (yes I missed that, whoops) - you are right in that it is now consistent with your scumreads
Thank you for acknowledging that. I was wondering if you were being disingenuous but I can see how you could have simply missed it.
In post 484, Windblown wrote:I do think your turnaround on Generic is just based on the fact that he finds you scummy so that in itself is a pretty faulty read.
hmmmm well that's one way of looking at it but my "turn around" on him was a 360. I started out thinking he was mafia, wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but from my reads simply couldn't do it. It wasn't because he thinks I'm guilty... I voted him first. So if there's any OMGUS going on it's coming from him.
In post 484, Windblown wrote:On another note the bussing thing with Marquis/Generic is getting a little ahead of yourself considering neither of them have flipped.
yeah, I know. I'm just providing my reads. I have to have reason to back up my play. This early in the game I have to speculate on some things based on what makes sense or not.
post is a complete waste of time. It's a post completely dedicated to me but it's all old stuff that's already been gone over and answered. Is there anything new in there that I'm supposed to address?
In post 492, Grimgroove wrote:Amethyst Kitty is scum and needs to be lynched, rather today than tomorrow.
If not her, pieguyn.

If not him, Marquis,
I'm liking all of the reasoning here. I'd be willing to vote AK for the simple reason that I've asked multiple times for an explanation on why the challenge was thrown on Big and I've been ignored. That's worth a vote right there if for no other reason to get them to answer.
Pie is one of my day one reads.
and Marquis because c'mon. Let's play, let's play, let's play!
I'm liking Grim. I don't detect anything suspicious in his reads the only thing making me hesitate on changing my read is that both kitty and pie are voting him back to back and mafia usually won't do that. So that weakens my confidence my reads on both of them.

Because I fully admit that my vote on Kitty would be a pressure vote simply to get them to acknowledge my question ~and~ because Grim is voting Kitty, I'm placing my

VOTE: pieguyn
to increase the odds of hitting.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

deadline is extended til 6pm pst due 2 server outage thats in like 18 hrs.

wiow fuck default pink is fucking ugly
Last edited by kanyeknowsbest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”