The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Andrius »

ALRIGHT GOT MY BLUE ON.
LETS DO THIS.

predit: Hehe, Magna's not here this time. TOWN WIN HERE WE GO.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

NIKANOR. <33
Oh god its kondi.

Can we please organize a policy lynch on this guy? Reference available upon request. (HINT: READ FIRE EMBLEM MAFIA.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:
Andrius wrote:NIKANOR. <33

Can we please organize a policy lynch on this guy? Reference available upon request. (HINT: READ FIRE EMBLEM MAFIA.)

:(

Why the sadface?

No <3?
Pro-kondi?
Pro-Fire Emblem?

NOT YOU TOO. FARADAY ALREADY LEFT ME. CANT HANDLE THE HEARTBREAK
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal reads alot like Magua...... :igmeou:
YOU SEE ME POSTING.
YOU HATING.

Nikanor removed one of your lines I'm town from his quote of you.

It's a...what's the don't shoot me word I'm looking for hot sex? Joke. It's a joke.

But yeah I don't get it at all. And really confused. :S

HEY YOU, YOU BIG ORANGE SERIAL KILLER YOU.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:
Andrius wrote:
HEY YOU, YOU BIG ORANGE SERIAL KILLER YOU.

:D <3

I actually really like Larfleeze and the Christmas Special was lulzy as hell.

I spent alot of time reading BNM+BDM stuff at B&M (acronym attack!) and really enjoy the messages and stuff behind all the characters and whatnot. I love how complex Larfleeze and Atrocitus are. But of course, Saint Walker is still my favorite and awesome as hell.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

nopointinactingup wrote:/confirm

Don't forget to see if Hiders are immune to all actions, or just kills.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

FOUR!!!!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Andrius »

A replacement for Kublai Khan (who apparently site-flaked) will be found.

WHAT.
NO.
NO NO NO NO NO.
KK WOULD NEVER.

</3

I'm goon to need to prepare my body for another 200 page game.

I'll conform when mybodyisready.jpg

I'd call you out for a Goon breadcrumb, but then again who the hell crumbs Goon?

Hey you do remember you just finished modding a Town win that I was a part (ok, not a great part but still an important part, IMO) of.

I feel sort of offended ...

I WAS TALKING ABOUT BLACKEST NIGHT- SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TOWN WIN.

Magua, can you please stop with the subliminal stuff? It makes your posts kinda hard to read.

QFT

Vote: oversoul

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE TOAST AVATAR IN THIS GAME.

Additionally, the mod confirmed that there is an Enabler in the game when I asked.

VOTE: Andrius. Make it happen.

So why are you voting me if I'm the Enabler?
Because that's what I got- you said there's an enabler and then vote me, and then said "make it happen".

Additionally, I think we should do a Choice Claim.

Same here. Hell, I'd be down for
le massclaim
since it would've broke the game last time and scum fakeclaims should be easy to spot, just like last time. (Hint: Scum claims Hiders and Commuters and Bulletproofs)

ooba now RVS votes via dice? LOLWUT
Fos: ooba

Also, something to note: If you'll peruse your PMs you'll note that a townie has to be alive to win- something that wasn't there last time. NOT LIKE = BIG DEAL but with cults and killers and all.

Down to choice claim, order-of-choice claim, and massclaim at this point.
We should at least discuss them, merits, whatnot.

I guess I'll start.
I sent in Colored Lantern, then Non-Lantern, then B/W Lantern.
Faraday sent in Non-Lantern, then Colored Lantern, then B/W Lantern.
I'm not sure what the mods took as legit, since neither of them went in through Callandor.

Needless to say we didn't get Batman. :/
And Batman would've been an awesome White Lantern.
Just saying.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't care about popcorn just claim then.

I've never done this before, but it's right.

Claiming Miller

So you'll flip what exactly to an Investigation? Be specific.

I like this overbearing, but very town, mastin. What've I been missing in Calcifer? :(
I AM town just don't think ooba'd do something that crazy-ooc as scum right from the get-go. He doesn't seem like a big gambit-er, even with little things in how he plays. Very pensive, very analytical.

UNLESS THE WHITES ARE CULT RECRUITERS TOO.
JUST SAYING, EXPECT SHENANIGANS IN A SEQUEL TO BRIGHTEST DAY.
/TINFOIL

ALSO, LARFLEEZE IS PROBABLY BACK.
AND SINCE WE WEREN'T TOLD WE HAD RINGS THIS TIME HE'S PROBABLY A THOROUGHBRED SK AND WE NEED TO KILL HIM WITH FIRE TOO.
AND THE MAFIAZ WHOEVER THEY ARE.

Unless Larfleeze is town? I mean yeah I read the Brightest Day Pt. I and he's not exactly KILLKILLKILLKILL but who else would it be besides him?
OH WAIT. SPOILER FOR SPOILERS, REMOVE IT IF YOU WANT DANA:
SWAMP THING

But I highly doubt that- I'd expect NATURE_IN_REVOLT Scumteam before SWAMP_THING SK but since the former isn't true then latter is more likely.
And he doesn't come out until BDM Pt. 3 yes?

Guy Gardner.

Soooooooo that means who's scum?

Guy Gardner worked with the Reds with Ganthet, so I'm assuming he'd investigate Red Lantern and that those guys are scum again? (LOL)

Andrius could be cult. He loves white lanterns, so why put it last in the selection?

Because it also came with "Black". You can't have White without Black, so yeah. And I specifically requested Saint Walker in my PM to dana. I'd love to be a Counter-Cult agent but I didn't want to risk BEING cult so no white/black for me. Besides, SAINT WALKER.

I agree with inHim_town. Me gusta POE.

TOAST HE SAID ITS BECAUSE OF HIS RAGE, NOT 2-from-same-planet syndrome.

LRN2READ
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Andrius »

We don't even know who the scum is, which of white/black is cult, how the non-lanterns are going to fit in...all spec and no hunting, aside from some ooba-defense and mastin buddying....interesting *takes notes*

Yes, yes we do. Inhim told us. He's a miller. Because of RED.
THEREFORE, RED (+ Yellow?) is scum.
NOT THAT HARD THERE.

I am not. There's plenty of room for that D1. Hell we just hit page 5. Whoooo. I mean, like halftheplayerlist hasnt even posted yet D1, so if you somehow KNOW that all the scumbags are already here then good for you scumbag.

Mr Subliminal wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
We don't even know white/black is cult

danakillsu wrote:
  • You know that there is a cult (the Black Lanterns).

• Idiot.
    Unvote, Vote: ToastyToast

and I got a white lantern????

You didn't just...
    You did.
    Welp.

[quote"candleja-"](Speaking of that: Andrius, if you're town now might be a very good time to shut up about Saint Walker.)[/quote]
    Tar, I handled myself very well last game despite all-but-claiming my name and color D1, and my role D2. I have hope enough that I'll be able to do the same here.

Candleja- wrote:but my extant research on Brightest Day says that there's a couple of role names whose roles are fairly obvious and probably should be kept hidden.

But I'm arguing FOR it because fakeclaims should be fairly easy to spot. Especially after last game- scum all claimed fail_roles like Hider, Commuter, Bulletproof, Untargettable, etc. I think we should be able to find most of them. I hear where you're coming from, but I disagree, Sir.

(yeah i know i missed it its been a while since i signed up for the game)

Bullshit. You know fucking well that black was cult. YOU HEARD ME RANT ABOUT IT FOR HOURS WHEN I GOT RECRUITED LAST GAME DONT GIVE ME THAT CROCK OF SHIT.
    "Oh lol sorry i forgot black was cult even though they were last game and it was controversial and it said so everywhere here".
    YEAH.
    RIGHT.

How the hell is Candle scum?

Candle is Tar and Ludi.
    Frozen is Magna and AGM.
    Subliminal is Magua and SK.

I'm afraid to leave and do HW for fear of this thread getting overgrown with posts like D1 of SAIII, buttttt.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Andrius »

Failtags up there.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

@Andrius: you should know just as well as anyone that missing flavor does not indicate allignment

Whats that supposed to mean.

^^Vote on me was bad.

Almost as good as your sister, actually.

All I can say in regard to the ppl who think andy and I are a possibly scum-team is that it shouldn't be a surprise for me to go after/question him given that we know each other IRL (aka I need to get a certain read on him to avoid the whole I-don't-want-one-of-us-dead-D1 feeling)

Ok so now you go ahead and set yourself up for a later "OH I DIDNT REALLY MEAN TO VOTE ANDY I JUST ALWAYS DO IT" crap ploy.

it shouldn't be a surprise for me to go after/question him given that we know each other IRL

And this completely justifies your actions?

Voting me for being an idiot when kondi and vezok are in the game? Do you not see the problem here?

vezok claimed white you dipshit. So don't go there. kondi is a policy lynch and why do that when you have SCUM TO LYNCH.
    Namely you.

LOL There are 3 mods and apparently they can't do votecounts. ;)

Toog wrote:I don't have my selection order in my mail anymore

Its called the sent items box you twit.

I think inhim is town and shooting him would be the worst shot ever.
    I mean yeah I thought he was town in [REDACTED] and he backstabbed me but whatever.

Toast is being lynched for sheeping

No he's scum are you reading the threaD?

given that my Andrius vote is, you know, my usual promise to vote Andrius in RVS in every game we play together.

I wasn't aware of this.

I personally would like to know if LLD was drunkposting.

What does this have to do with anything?
    OH WAIT.
    IT DOESNT.

I've never had a problem with vezok

Two words: Objection Redux.

I got colored lantern. Also, I think the mods may have a sense of humor. And they are either screwing with just me or everyone that played in the last game. If it happened to you, you know what I am talking about. If it didn't count this as crazy scenerio #1 that I offered.

Are you claiming Larfleeze?
    Do you WANT me to lynch you again?
    I'd be more than happy to. <3

LLD can we please not do the red/blue text? Its more annoying than capslock.

Black and White = 2 cult factions ?

Possibly.

AHHHHHHHH. You mean Black before white?

Michael Jackson?

nopoint wrote:Ok
    Unvote.Vote:Vezopikira
    I've my own reasons too

Explain.
    Role-related or..?

Is it just me or did LLD go from lol_Umineko to ATTACK_MODE on toog?

Tar wrote:I have rolebased that says you need to elaborate and/or nameclaim in your next post.

Unvote, Vote: Andrius

Tar, I give you Blackest Night Mafia. I rolled
    Saint Walker
    , became obvtown, and subsequently became "town boy scout" and carried the mantle of townieness and got nopoint and tans lynched. And we would have won, big glorious town, never mislynching, until LOL BASTARD CULT came in, recruited me, and then we won as cult.
    It may sound corny but pulling St. Walker had a massive influence on myself, and I've added his surname to my persona here. More than all the other corps the Blue Lanterns resonate most with me (hence the avatar) and St.Walker's story is touching and amazing. I love the Blue Lantern Corps and requested him when I sent in my choices PM.

So yes. As Saint Walker I helped roll and largely led the town from D4 and onward to a near town-victory that should have been ours.

All will be well, Tar.

And what was this "role based" hiplop gave?

I have no idea what hiplop is talking about. If players MAGICALLY CONVERT mid-game like the shitfest of Black Lanterns in BNM I'm going to murder dekes and dana.

is my CONFIRMATION in RED that there does not exist two cults in the Black and White lanterns.

Enlighten me. How the hell do you know this?
    Just say role info if its role info but the game OP says nothing about there being only ONE cult or them being not cult.

I'll let that grow for a bit.

SORRY TANS IF YOU WANT TO GET LYNCHED FOR BEING LARFLEEZE THEN CLAIM ALREADY.
    <3, BUT COME ON.
    You're making alot of noise and that's not towny at all. Come off it.

Of course you do, Andy's name is in your PM!

Lies.
    Because my role pm came from CALLANDOR and was addressed to CALLANDOR so if ANYONE has a PM with "ANDRIUS" in it they need to explain now.

But yes, Candle Jack, if you want me to nameclaim I can but I hope that explanation suffices, naturelly.

-AKW
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

well, I'll comment on the rest of the thread after monster hunter

lol Monster Hunter.

And yayyy a game I can post text in! Woo!

I've been thoroughly confused by the whole vezok claiming-thing so I'm just going to nod and move on.

Toast wrote:So I’m not allowed to post my thoughts on the players in the game? Ok. But last time I checked, if someone posted something scummy, I can call them out on it.

Misrep. Comment on them all you want, I was saying that if you KNOW all the scumbags are the ones who have posted thus far (then) then we have bigger issues. Thanks for the misrep Toast.

Proof that you voted me for being an idiot.

Justification came later.

CandleJack asking for a claim already pings me as scummy (even if its only a name-claim).

It makes perfect sense for people with a brain.
    That's all I'll say.
    (I think I can add 1+1, that is. Don't correct me if I'm wrong.)

I agree with one thing he said- Maguahydra's posting style is irritating and inherently anti-town. THe subliminal messages are annoying and just like, "ok, really?". Come off it Magua. If you're going to have an annoying as fuck PR you can at least dayvig a scumbuddy before you do it.

Tans you need to clarify what you meant. You obviously want to talk about it.

Which is why I get a townread off him. No one would claim Larfleeze, Former SK D1 and be all LOL about it.
    Unless that's his fakeclaim but even then STRETCHYYYYYY.

ReaperCharlie did not help create the set-up for this game. I highly doubt that dana wouldn’t learn from his mistakes and add a second cult to the game, only revealing one

Remind be about this post-game.
    I'm sure he helped, even in initial stages when BNM was still running, and your "insight" into what dana won't do is odd. Like you KNOW there's only one cult or something. Because honestly, we DON'T KNOW THAT.

It means your reasons for voting me are shit-tastic

nope

She’s taken. Also, by saying this and bringing it to mafia, you are handing over the rights to use the names of all your relatives in ways that will make you very uncomfortable. Your mom, on the other hand—she’s VERY comfortable atm.

Trying to be funny you prick.
    And names?
    Fucktard.

…but I do always vote you how could you forget?

We've played against each other in one game (marathons dont count) and if you did vote me it sure got lost in the "OH CALCIFER IS OBVTOWN" worship. You, on the other hand...

...we won't go there.

You clearly voted me for being an “idiot.” And unless you truly believe that I’m a good policy lynch, my point stands. So don’t start this whole routine of you trying to get all abusive because I’m not doing what you want me to. Yeah, it is suspicious for YOU to vote ME for IDIOTLOLZMOMENTS.

reasoning came later.
    you're a good policy lynch.
    policy dictates you lynch scum.
    you are scum.
    therefore: figure it out.

That’s because you’re great at paying attention.

must have forgotten about it in all the games we've played together Y? oh yahhhhh

But very implausible given the last game.

lolnoson. If you want I can beat you over the head with games that had cults albeit unannounced. A second cult here would be expected at this point. BECAUSE OF ALL THE CLEAR FLAVOR INDICATIONS. LIKE THE "ARE THEY FRIENDS OR FOES" thing in the OP. And the fact my role pm has ten white lanterns surrounding my character as they prepare to kill him. YEAH. GOOD FLAVOR HINTS. /someone from the last game please tell me you got that

that are slipping towards scummy:

Clarify please. So we're not scummy? Just moving there as you decide whether or not to push these lynches? Because I find tans very town ATM.

nopoint wrote:This imply a surplus of people wanting Non-lantern roles

Faraday wanted Non-Lantern, specifically Batman.

inhim wrote:For vezok, this seems completely null. It wouldn't surprise me if A)he is town, skimmed his PM and saw "White Lantern" or B)he is scum with or without a fakeclaim and skimmed THAT.

Coming to think about it he did the same thing in Succession Mafia I, and flipped Doctor who prevents players from being recruited by the cult.
    So I'm willing to name vezok town for now.
    am I confused?
    yes.
    But i like my read.

ALT DETECTED?!
    Oh, it was just a very unethical and cheap hydra gambit, got it.

What more do you expect from a Black and Yellow lantern.

WAIT. BLACK AND YELLOW. <3

I'm still down for a massclaim. Think the game is breakable (even to a degree- destroying the scumteam/Cult would be worth it IMO)

ooba wrote:Also, finally, Andrius is not cult - so your votes are better used elsewhere.

I know that, but how do YOU know that, concretely?

"Lynch scum for the first lynch; lynch cult for second lynch" is funny. Cult's obviously the growing threat and trust me - we are going to have a hard time lynching CR even if two lynches are spent on the cause.

I agree- Cult is a growing scumteam- much more potent a threat in the long-term.

I'll whittle down the rest of the list for possible CRs

That was fast.
    Dare I ask how you did this? :?

Also he doesn't seem that he is mad at his role, so he probably is town.

Wait what?

npoint wrote:4> Andy's wagon is funky

Define: funky
    Scum-driven?
    Scum on it?
    Town-driven?
    a good wagon?
    a bad wagon?
    WHAT IS FUNKY.

muffinman wrote:Question: Does anybody know whether dana usually gives full fake-claims to scum (as in, including town's win con)? Because Andrius knowing town's win con, and blatantly stating it in the thread is making me think he's town.

I'm sure he did- he did in the last game, didn't he?

Interested in why CJ wanted Andrius to fullclaim.

Interested in why Andrius felt the need to state what town's win con is, even though he acknowledged it's a moot point.

Don't ask. If I'm right its rolefishing.
    Ask yourself why CJ would vote me for claiming a role, and want clarification if I was srs or not.

Because it matters. Last game dana had a paragraph on our power rings, what they did and what happened if we lost them. What did that mean? The SK won by collecting rings- CHEKOV'S GUN. ITS NOT THERE IF IT DOESNT SERVE A PURPOSE. SAME HERE.

I THINK WE HAVE A SK/OTHER GROUP WITH CRAZY WINCON HERE BECAUSE OUR TOWN WINCON
    NECESSITATES A TOWNIE LEFT ALIVE
    , THEREFORE
    SOMEONE CAN WIN WHEN EVERYONE IS DEAD
    SEE?
    /TINFOIL

Its essentially a scortched earth clause (IIRC) where someone can win when everyone is dead.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yayyyy all day working on accounting midterm crap.

Magua wrote:Or it could end in a draw/everyone loses Andy.

No one likes a draw. I don't think its insignificant. Things aren't in Role PMs for no reason. Chekov doesn't hang guns on walls for no reason.
    I was right last time.

Oh, speaking of things that people thought didn't matter but they really did:

tans, I found a picture you might enjoy- its called Larfleeze, King of the Rings. May the Blue Lantern Corps continue to thwart them scumbags wherever they be hiding.
    Spoiler:

inhim wrote:I read your post, AGMoI, and can't help to think this is a rolefish attempt.

I agree; Nikanor wasn't even talking about colors/himself IIRC.
    vezok was already claimed.
    Nik not so much.

Kast wrote:Oops, didn't get any notifications that there were new posts. Gonna try to catch up sometime today/tonight.

If we could actually get feedback from you before it ceases to be relevant (last game) that'd be great.

AGMagna wrote:If we had full agreement at this moment we would be tempted to vote Andrius

we would be tempted to

tempted to

What is this. Am I scummy or not? WISHY WASHY GAHHH. Is this where I'm supposed to write it off because you're a hydra? You both have brains. Hammer out some scumreads. Or just do what I did with Toast and come back to the game every 5 gamedays and own. :P

With the revelations from Nik and vezok about their claimed characters I’m much more likely to think Hiplop is telling the truth and that the “White Lanterns” are activated by something (time, an event, etc) in the game.

/inb4deathofthecultrecruiterlikelastgame
    /inb4"thestateofthegamehaschanged"

If you wish to parse our request for Nik to look at a list of approximately 20 characters, of which many flavorwise could be any conceivable Role in the game, and ask him for a simple Yes or NO as to whether his character was there as rolefishing that is your right.

I was convinced there was only ONE White Lantern. Deadman -->
    Swamp Thing
    . And now there are 20?!?

I don't get all this crap- are the people revived actually considered "White Lanterns"? Sinestro too for his five seconds of "lolOP"?

Friend wrote:Andrius saying it doesn't clear him as town.

Wasn't expecting it to. Just wanted it out there. Bit late than last time, but.

TT wrote:I've voted you in every game of skype mafia too

And I'm supposed to remember that?

que?!?!?!?! Like, a full mass-claim??

Initially, I thought it might be a good idea.
    Because you can't deny, last game would have been LOL_BROKEN if we massclaimed D1. All we had to do was lynch the Hiders, Commuters, and Bulletproofs one after another. And once a corps got down to 4 remaining members with 1-2 scum dead who claimed that color we had MASONRIES. Sorry, but massclaim wouldve r**ed that game.

Well black lanterns=dead.

Technicalities.

I'm sorry but making good fakeclaims that both have:
    1) powers that are useful to the town
    2) not scummy
    3) while also fake-able as scum
    are HARD TO MAKE.

Case-in-point: Cult Recruiter.
    Gets shot. Doesn't die. Obv claims Bulletproof.
    Seen tracked to someone.
    Claims what, Cop?
    Fakeclaims would have to be hella-elaborate and I don't think they are here. I think this game can be destroyed just like last game (and my last game lol) so yeah I think its worth a shot.
    But this whole revealation of "we TURN INTO WHITE LANTERNS" is like "lolwut".

TINFOIL: *BEAR WITH ME, MOONBEAM TERR.*

What if these "we turn into white lantern" claims are all people who gain those abilities WHEN THEY JOIN THE CULT/ARE REUNITED WITH BLACK/WHITE? HRM

[/tinfoil]

I am highly confident in the abilities of
    me
    twenty-odd players to outguess the mod(s)on this one.
    Honestly, mass nameclaim is a weaker form of massclaim without reaping the benefits. If Carol Ferris nameclaimed last game she'd get insta-killed, same as claiming MASON RECRUITER.
    So yeah. I'm thinking all-or-nothing deal but whatever- if we don't cut off the stem of this plant then we're going to have to SRS BSNS axe it later on.

toog wrote:Were you thinking along the lines of Color and Name, or did you want a full on claim, like role and all?

Also, I did find my sent requests in my Sent Box like you mentioned.

1. Non-Lantern
    2. Colored Lantern
    3. White/Black Lantern

I'm thinking fullclaiming.
    Because it simply doesn't give us the benefits of nameclaim only or colorclaim only or whatnot. We gotta go balls-in or fold imo.

Good on you its not that hard to go into the freakin sent items box.

tans wrote:I was thinking that there may be 2 cult members to start so if one gets killed today or killed at night there is still another around to recruit. Because having the recruiter be BP last game was so fucking imbalanced it wasn't even funny. Also think there is probably an SK and probably a 3 man scumteam, so 6 anti-town/mafia in total.

No the CR is just II and BP both and 1shot Lynchproof so yeah OP-CR FTW.
    No but really you might be right because I'd definitely have Nekron (fuck scar really undead OVERLORDS beat out traitor_midgets any day) and... ok well I can't think of a second but whatever.

And tans:

Game-Specific Rules
    1.You know that there is a cult (the Black Lanterns).
    2.You know that there is a mafia faction in this game.

I agree with CJ's trainofthought in /278.

Personally I think there's a chance for two cults because the setup's got to go further than the last one.
    INSTANCE:
    MoCo = scum v. town
    MoHO = HOW DO WE MAKE IT BIGGER BETTER? ADD SK.
    Mo?o = CULT HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tans thinks there's a SK because he was the SK last time.
    I also personally believe that (DISCLAIMER: IF NOT THIS GAME, PERHAPS THE NEXT) that
    Swamp Thing
    will be the SK because at the end he's all NATURE FTW KILL THOSE SLIMY CORPORATE BASTARDS (see what i did thar?)

that movie mel gibson made wrote:Clearly I'm going to have to go back and read it again, because it seem to me that Andrius' massclaim proposition is utterly insane. Does anyone who played in that game have a reason why massclaim would be viable now? From where I stand, it looks pretty antitown.

NO. READ IT AGAIN. MASSCLAIM WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE GAME.
    TOWN HAD THE BRAINS TO SEE IT.

CJ wrote:BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

Can you seriously not figure out why I would question Andrius over hiplop's ROLEBASED attack on vezok? Or are you refusing to do so because you're scum and want a mislynch?

I WON'T be elaborating on this further.

Toast you're a fucking idiot.
    Read BNM.
    CJ is most likely town for his reaction to my Holy Stroller thing earlier.

CJ's LOGIC WALL is second to an actual logic layout of PEW PEW

A = B
    B = C
    THEREFORe A = C.

Reasoning is sound and awesome. Definitely agree with the "scumfaction a pushing focus on scumfaction b". Read Fire Emblem Mafia. Fate_scum used "OH GOD THERES A SERIAL KILLER" to push a (mis)lynch on TT D2 and used that later on down the line as well. I'd cite more refernces but i need sleep and still have to make pictures for PICTOMAFIA WOOOOOOOOO. /soy artiste
    Unvote, Vote: ooba

Not saying TT isn't scum because he is but ooba is more likely scum and potentially CR as well "lets push lynch on myself and keep them going in circles! KEKEKEKEKE"

TT wrote:And I think I know why you questioned Andrius. But over-reacting like that and coming so close to claiming? Yeah, I would generally consider to be more protective of their name. Also, you were attacking Andrius for crumbing Saint Walker, which is small compared to the other reasons for voting him.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS.

TT wrote:This is interesting, but I think we should at least hear the results of ooba's LET"S FIND TEH CULT search before gettin' all up on him

^ scum (with ooba??)

I THINK SO.

Starting to wonder if Tans' LARFEEZLE claim was a WIFOM gambit- because he knew we'd see it as a town thing to do so he did it as scum for the townpoints? MORE TINFOIL focusing on realziez now.

npoint wrote:@Tans: I don't think the mod will continue even division of role between the 3 types. And name claims can really tell us nothing

Wait, nopoint. You said that you think my wagon is funky but you think all the people on the wagon are town?
    1 + 1 =/= 2 here. Explain please.

And name claims can really tell us nothing

nothing

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED TO GO ALL THE WAY.

WE WILL GO TO THE MOON. WE WILL GO TO THE MOON IN THIS DECADE AND DO OTHER THINGS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD.

WE WILL DO THE MASSCLAIM. WE WILL DO THE MASSCLAIM IN THIS DAY AND DO OTHER THINGS LIKE CATCHING THE CR AND SCUMBAGS BECAUSE OF THEIR FAIL CLAIMS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE UNPOPULAR BUT BECAUSE THEY WILL WORK GODDAMMIT.

tans wrote:I can't see any disadvantage to a name claim at all, unless someone specifically needs to kill someone else, which I doubt.

Yeah i'm that dude inside the orange latern who wins when you die so yeah i need to get a mass nameclaim going to find you OH WAIT YOU ALREADY CLAIMED.

nikanor wrote:Lyncher+cult would be weird.

Not really, actually.

nik wrote:If someone claims Saint Walker, we can probably say goodbye to our doctor

No, he's def. more of a support role. See the last game. I was a Motivator but because of modoversight was also a cop so yeah i destroyed nopoint and tans and ALMOST won as town.

nik wrote:and if someone claims Swamp Thing, we can probably say goodbye to the white lanterns ever becoming activated, etc etc

Wut is this.

can soemone summarize the toog case because last i remember it was just lld being all "NO U" and havent paid much attention to that old couple bickering instead trying to catch the big scummy fishes with the massclaim but yeah.

mastin wrote:
    Ooba
    Andrius

Candle
    nopoint
    Kast
    Bogre(Friend)
    ToastyToast/marco/Ghost*

Our lynches today should be among these names.

If anyone disagrees, they better make a DANG strong argument.

Yeah you shouldn't lynch me today. I'm much too pretty and ironic to be lynched today. NATURAL BEAUTY FTW.
    Also don't lynch CJ he's townier than thou IMO.

vezok wrote:I think I know why ooba acts like that.

I won't vote him though.

What the hell.

At least we're getting accurate votecounts now. ;)

Are we going to talk about pms that got deleted because i got one not from dana and it was a replacement offer from Sovereign to replace but i think it got filled. Also I had mcdonalds for dinner WHATTHEHELLISGOINGONGUYSIFUCKINGLOVEMASONSMORETHANMUDKIPZ

Going to look indepth at certain peoplez later after accouting test monday if i remember to do so between Mh3 catchup and reviewing games and working on my own so yeah no promises BUT.

OH GUYS I GOT A PM FROM DANA.
    I SAID "Please respond" and he said "What?"

IT WAS AWESOME.

not really that didn't happen but so yeah.

yeah. its one hour later than i wanted to do this so im going to pictomafia then sleeping FML fucking accounting tests fuck summer classes.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yeah I'm going to keep spoilering
    Swamp Thing
    because idk if its supposed to be secret or not, the reveal that is.
    Wanted it to be Batman.

OR DOVE.
    <333333333
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #447 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

nopoint wrote:@Andy: I didn't say they were town?

I'm not sure? I don't know I'm tired and need to sleep and don't want to look at it. I had no drive all day to actually get on mafia so I reap what I sow/sew. Whatever the word is.

apok wrote:Andrius is still terribly misguided.

How so? Do you think that a massclaim is utterly useless? Because at the rate we're going with masons outing themselves on a whim its just like great the people most meant to secrecy are claiming for what reason now? Brainless, completely brainless.

apok wrote:I'm finding myself suspicious of mastin2, as well. There's a lot of throwing about of names and alignments, but not really any justification of them

Its not really about whether he's right or not- at least in my mind- its about his attitude, drive, and vigor that emit a townread, not who he thinks is scum.

vezok wrote:My ability seems stronger after I realized this is double lynch.

Try reading the rules next time, vezok.

ghostwriter wrote:CJ's post involving putting the mafia on higher alert due to the amount of members they have in them doesn't sit well with me at all.

Elaborate.

tans wrote:This seems incredibly scummy to me.

Reads to me: O hai, I'm totally lurking, please guys vote and lynch someone so we can move to night because I don't want to provide any content because I may scumslip. Going to totally leave my random vote on Ooba though since hes the biggest wagon

Unvote:
    Vote: WLC

Vote staying on you until you provide me something.

This just seems like really weak reasoning to me. The vote reads "vote stays until you provide more content" which will basically free you from the vote later down assuming he doesn't chronic lurk to death. Idk. A good vote on a scumbuddy perhaps. Just my initial reaction.

tans wrote:Do miller's ever have any abilities?

Yes. I was a Miller Vig in the original Choose Your Side.

CJ wrote:Yeah, here's the argument that invalidates this: You're probably not town.

Remember how I brought up Mafia 92 earlier? I brought it up because your play there is EXTREMELY similar to your play here - enough so that I suspect that your win condition is the same in both games (I've NEVER seen you pull anything like this "must lynch within these names" stick outside of that game, and I remember playing with you a fair bit before my site break).

As a double-check (I HAVE been offsite a while), I've been reading through your recent completed games. I don't see ANYTHING like this in them (Mafia 125, Mafia 129, Mafia 132, etc.).

I'm not sure what faction you're in, or for that matter whether you're even IN a faction (Neutral seems likely - as I noted, your play here is VERY similar to your play as Lyncher in Mafia 92 - in which case you can wait for later since Cult and Mafia are larger threats), but I'm not going to rule out lynching a large number of players just because a single nontown player says so.

- Tar

I'm completely baffled by what you're trying to say. I get that you don't think he's town but I don't get where you're coming from. The last paragraph is just O_o. Like, hunting for neutrals doesn't seem like a good use of your time there Tar. Maybe my reading comp. is just shit right now. Idk.

mastin wrote:Your failure to realize this, makes you scum.

Um what? Wouldn't that just make him dumb/unobservant? Unless he deliberately left it out which I don't think he'd do as its easily cross-verifiable.

oversoul wrote:Andrisu, what? Why are you being so thick. If LLD knows that there is not a second White Cult, what could that mean...

No I don't do MOONBEAMS I don't have magick powers of MIGHT AND MAGIC. Just a natural twownie here, no masonries or secret white lantern assignments or whatnot. So I'm just thoroughly confused.
    As to LLD not knowing there's a second cult I don't see where you're coming from unless you're saying SHE is white head honcho and therein knows she's not Cult #2 but still its just all lol to me.

oversoul wrote:Also, interesting choice of words with "grow" for a bit. Stop trying to cast a shadow of doubt for later in the game on someone who is most likely a WL. I also think LLD is confirmed town now too.

Don't choke on it, mr. bread avatar.
    Letting the idea grow. I don't follow with the "cast a shadow of doubt" because I'm not trying to slander her just don't follow MOONBEAMS. I'm not SpyreX or tans who lives and breathes that crap. The tinfoil is as far as i go. And you seem to know that she's confirmed town. lolwut? Role info or what because I'm just lost as to the strength of your conviction.

LLD, like the others, if your Red and Blue isn't a PR please stop it.

Same goes for your Mr Subliminal.

QFFT
    Its really annoying. Please stop.

ooba wrote:Narrowed it down to 8 possibilities for the CR ...

As a semi-pro cult recruiter hunter i'd be very curious to see how you do this, ooba.

inHimshallibe wrote:
    Candle Jack wrote:
    ooba wrote:Let's get one thing straight
    - Black lantern(s) are mod-confirmed to be cult (Dueling cults is fun to speculate on but barring new info, I'll just assume it's one cult)
    - Really shouldn't matter who the scum team is right now
    - "Lynch scum for the first lynch; lynch cult for second lynch" is funny. Cult's obviously the growing threat and trust me - we are going to have a hard time lynching CR even if two lynches are spent on the cause.

Also, finally, Andrius is not cult - so your votes are better used elsewhere.

I'll whittle down the rest of the list for possible CRs and come up with a lynch list - expect a post on this in
    (expired on 2011-07-31 15:59:59)

Take a good look, everyone - ooba just dropped the single largest possible tell in a multiscum game.

He wants us to focus exclusively on the Black Lantern cult instead. There are at least two gaping problems here:
    - Cult growth will be weaker than in a game with a single lynch per day, since town can outlynch Cult.
    - So, what happens when we spend, say, three game days focusing lynches on Cult (assuming 4-5 kills per cycle [lynch x2, Mafia kill, SK kill, Vig kill?), managing to get a few of them but not finding the leader? Well, unless we managed to accidentally catch a Mafioso or two along the way we probably LOSE, because that would leave about 10 players alive and we're probably dealing with a larger-than-normal Mafia group.

See, I'd say the wiser course of action is to lynch scummy players D1 and start focusing on one faction once we've seen a few flips from the other faction.

Now, why does ooba want us to focus exclusively on one scumgroup D1? Because he's scum from the other faction (Mafia) and wants to a) buy a pass for not hunting other members of his faction and b) potentially buy his faction a free pass into lategame.

Dogpile on ooba, everyone, he's not town. We can find the Cult Recruiter with the second lynch, kay?

- Tar

This is a good post.

Yes, yes it is.

ooba can we please get Neighborized I really like your CR hunting methods and would love to work on it some more.
    And the WLC conclusion is interesting and unexpected- I would think the CR would be leaning more active lurking than not posting at all, but.

I'm still pro-mass fullclaim. lolMasons already outed themselves so whatever.
    Kast's catchup post leaves much to be desired.

ooba wrote:Claim: Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern Corps)
    Flavor: For a short time, I worked with the others against the Black lanterns, but greed got the better of me and tried to steal stuff from Sinestro and RL corps. I was still in the position to help out, so I am tolerated.
    Role: 1-shot Governor - can target a player - will survive a lynch without flipping role or alignment . If that player doesn't get lynched, my one-shot is not used up.

LOL LEX LUTHOR.
    LOL GOVERNOR. LYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCH

tans wrote:My role PM mentions Lex Luthor...

And mine mentioned Hal Jordan last game.
    OH YEAH RIGHT I FORGOT THAT AUTO-MEANS THAT PERSON IS TOWN.
    YEAH.

Magua wrote:Toog can be our second lynch.
    tans, since when did Larfleeze (sp?) ever give ANYTHING away?

tans is just wrong- he didn't GIVE anything- the ring duplicated itself for 24 hours. Like all the guardians' did.

toast wrote:

@Tans: Last game had a Mason Recruiter. 3-man masonry wouldn't surprise me.

3man masonry is much stronger than the mason recruiter they had last game. (not counting the mason COP but)

vezok wrote:BULLSHIT.

I'm a member of the Justice league too. I didn't get anything.

No offense but if I were a Neighborizer I'd recruit you last. Remember Objection Redux? YEAHHHHHH.
    NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.
    /assuming it wasn't random or whatever idk idc at this point I kinda' just want to pull an AGM and be all "yeahhhh lets coast on PR results wheeeee".

It SHOULD take 13 to lynch, with 24 alive.
    Unvote, Vote: Toog

If someone is a Day Neighborizer I'll give you my box of thin mints to hook me and ooba up.

tans wrote: might turn after D1 into another faction.

wut.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #465 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Andrius »

But yeah why the hell are you all "scum would figh the lynch with counter wagon"

Fucking claimed investigation from mason group.
    What's so hard to believe?!? You can only fight against that for do long; the fact it's a masongroup should be all the credibility you need

lolJOAT claim. And to make it. Better if he does flip scum we can exPect to see other lolFakeclaims because of it. (read: commuter, hider, bulletproof, guvna', etc)
    Don't know why magua is all mistrustful of MASON COP CLAIM. If you're town. You'll accept the balance and move on.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #519 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Andrius »

YESSSS ATROCITUS D1 AGAIN.
    TOWN WIN AGAIN.
    CALLING IT NOW.

Aaaaaand back on ooba.
    Vote: ooba

Unless we can do more coasting on PRs. Choo choo!

inHim is town, LLD. Stop smoking pot. Unless you're trying to say, in #470, that that's why he's scum. Then I still don't get it, but.

Magua wrote:*reads Andrius' words*

*looks at ooba's claim*

*looks at Andrius not voting ooba*

*spreads arms wide*

You're being an asshat- Mason-led Guilty result is FAR more serious a lynch than any other.
    I was voting ooba and you know it- just temp. jumped wagons to speed along the Mason-Guilty read. Is that so wrong? Do you not agree with following a Mason-led guilty? Because I don't understand what you're HasCow-ing over otherwise.

LLD wrote:

Someone explain to me why inhim is town.

Miller claim + general towniness = Town.
    I bet my slot he's town this game.

Magua wrote:ooba,
    Who says there's only one scumteam? I personally think we have 3 (Red, Yellow, Black).

Idiot, Black is Cult. Says so in the OP.
    Thanks for playing.

If there are two scumteams (assuming Red/Yellow by the flip) then they're already destined to lose because no way in hell two scumteams are going to beat out a town, each other, and a cult on top of any SKs/3rd parties/second cults/WHATEVER. They're already boned.
    Also, if there are two scumteams I'm probably going to beat dana over the head because I don't see how that can balance.

Lex Luthor can be a fakeclaim. Lex Luthor himself can be anti-town on his own accord- Larfleeze can still be anti-town.

Magua wrote:Did you just say "lolicouldbeanSKbutdontlynchme"?

That's what I read too. :lol:
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #522 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:Personally, I think there are three cults and two mafia teams.

:igmeou:
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #528 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
    Andrius wrote:YESSSS ATROCITUS D1 AGAIN.
    TOWN WIN AGAIN.
    CALLING IT NOW.

Didn't Cult win last time :shifty:

Town won in my heart.
    I know there was a cult.
    I was dragged into it.
    But town SHOULD HAVE WON and DID win minus "LOL BASTARD CULT LOL TOWN GET FUCKED BY BASTARD CULT FOR LULZ".

Magua wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    Magua wrote:ooba,
    Who says there's only one scumteam? I personally think we have 3 (Red, Yellow, Black).

Idiot, Black is Cult. Says so in the OP.
    Thanks for playing.

Scum = Anti-town.
    Cult = Anti-town.
    Scum = Cult.
    No need to grill me for something your buddy Toast missed.

I'm not scum. He is. Idiot.
    You said SCUMTEAM = TEAM = MAFIA.
    CR = SOLO
    SK = SOLO
    MAFIA = TEAM

AGM we're PR_Coasting come on now you know this you patented the move.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #529 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Pictomafia fever yayyy

Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #537 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:@nopoint: Why would cult get a bland fake-claim? He needs to target people. Hence, he's trackable. Hence, he does not have a VT fake-claim.

Wrong.
    Magna got a BP claim last game.
    That's the thing, most CRs DONT have a good fakeclaim for Trackable purposes.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #539 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:@Andrius: And Magna was BP, so it makes sense.

But he had a trackable night action. Which means he SHOULD have gotten one. BUT HE GOT BULLETPROOF LOL.
    (Yes I know there wasn't a Tracker.)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #541 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

The Book of Oa wrote:
    Toogeloo
    Atrocitus (Uncultable 2-Shot Extra-Janitor)
    , leader of the
    Red Lantern Corps
    , lynched D1.

The Book of Oa wrote:
    Toogeloo
    Atrocitus (Uncultable)

The Book of Oa wrote:
    Atrocitus (Uncultable)

The Book of Oa wrote:
    Uncultable

WELL WELL WELL.
    WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #542 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

QUADRUPLE POSTING FTW.
    SO YEAH.
    CULT CAN RECRUIT SCUMBAGS.
    SCUM HAVE ALREADY LOST THE GAME.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #544 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well, of course, unless EVERY scumbag flipps Uncultable.

/will go away now

predit: READ MY POSTS.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #546 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mastin, last game teh cult could recruit scumbags. And Masons.
    This flip proves that scum are not inherently uncultable because why would it be in his rolename if they all were?

predit: Mastin, all they have to do is claim during the day, get all their ex-scumbuddies lynched, and take one for the cult-team.
    I mean your new wincon forces you to betray your old buddies so why the hell not have fun with it?
    As I told Faraday in a dead QT, there's no honor in cults.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #547 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mastin the significance is that the issue from last game wasn't fixed. (From what we know from panda's flip)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #579 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Andrius »

LLD, you're ABSOLUTELY right. :roll:

Step 1: Name half the playerlist.
    Step 2: Say there's scum within them.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit

Now go send that over to HQ and we can get a move on actually doing something useful. Like stringing up ooba_scum_Governor.

inHim is NOT scum. That's ridiculous. I mean, I know my history of reading inHim is always wrong (that one game we don't mention) his play and claim make him townier than thou (a category, not a placement).

magua wrote:That is a precariously placed VC.

Friend wrote:nopoint's town, mastin. Just trust me on this one.

Shall we just write the explanation as "SECRET MASONRY STUFF" or is it just a strong read.
    Because if its STRONG MASONRY then he's town and we move on with GREEN FIRE.

LLD wrote:Because the Red scum were going to disperse on the wagons. They wanted to keep Toog, their UNCULTABLE LEADER safe, but they weren't going to ALL be on the Ooba wagon.

I mean, LLD
    does
    have a point but when Nik cop-claimed his shitz then you can't expect the scum to avoid the wagon HOPING BEYOND ALL HOPE that they can save Toog.
    Because HOPE is on the side of GOOD and NONE OF IT IS SAVED FOR RED.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #583 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Andrius »

I just found it odd that you should bring it up.
    Because I don't get it.
    It was supposed to be a "squinty-eyes" deal.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #596 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Oh.
    I just called it precariously placed because I thought she picked a random pre-lynch VC.

I thought you were talking about DANA's VC.
    That's why I was confused. :S

LLD wrote:Hey Andrius? I know you're not reading now.

MAYBE you should read the post where I EXPLICITLY STATE that once Nik does his cop claim shit, VCA becomes useless.

MAYBE if you had READ WHAT I SAID, you wouldn't be making counter points that I HAVE ALREADY RAISED AND DEALT WITH.

Hey LLD? I know you're not reading now.

MAYBE you should read the post where I EXPLICITLY STATE that I KNOW that. Because all scum will buss.

Don't take me for an idiot- and I am paying attention.
    I
    AM
    curious to find out how your "MUST BE SCUM IN 12 PEOPLE" will go through with 23 of us.
    Because I think we can all name 12 people and hit at least ONE scum.

YES I LOVE SARCASM. <3

Yes, inHim. OMGUS her away. Though if I find myself Neighborized with you I WILL suspend my read and use my brain. :P

nik wrote:ITS D1 CULT CANT HAVE RECRUITED YET
    Unless dana made a Day Cult, in which case I will call in Fate to RAAAAAAGE/

THIS IS WHY CULTS ARE NOT A TEAM, MAGUA.
    THEY START ALONE. OR IN A PAIR [?]

JUSTIC LEAGUE PEEPS ARE YOU FOR REALZ SAYING TWO CULTZ

LLD come off it I have role information that inhim is town
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #597 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Andrius »

me wrote:LLD come off it I have role information that inhim is town

Not really but SRSLY GTFOff inHim.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #607 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Andrius »

LLD, darling, you're just wrong. Sorry.
    I can't be wrong twice in a row.

I KNOW CULTS BECOME TEAMS.
    BUT GENERALLY THEY DONT START AS ONE.

predit: Darling, I didn't say you had to abandon it. I'm just saying that I know inHim and he's the Cain to my Abel.

I'm not "just assuming" your reads are wrong. inHim reads more town to me than most everyone in this game.

NIK YOU FORGOT THE NON-LANTERNS.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #770 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:mastin, do you think there are any Blue Rings?

Of course there are you twit. The Blue Lanterns here wear them on their fingers.
    Same with every other lantern.
    Hell, same with wedding rings.

Also, I'm going to camp soon and I'll read and catchup later but
    CLAIM THAT SHOT NOW.
    CLAIM IT CLAIM IT CLAIM IT.
    TOWN =/= BULLETPROOF.
    FOR FURTHER EVIDENCE READ LAST GAME.
    BULLETPROOFS WERE SCUM, SCUM, AND SCUM.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #772 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Andrius »

Also highly doubt indigo as scumteam.
    Because there's still yellow out there.

Will look into this "over-reaction" of LLD's later.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #773 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Andrius »

WHY WOULD THERE NOT BE YELLOWS?

SINESTRO TRIED TO BE WHITE. AND FAILED.
    HE WAS KINDA IMPORTANT.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #774 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

mastin2 wrote:Hence, the shooter should claim, along with who they shot, and we speed-lynch the shootee.
    Sound like a plan?

YES CLAIM IT CLAIM IT CLAIM IT.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #783 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Andrius. A NON-PUBLIC daykill.

Does that seem town to YOU?

YES.

LLD you seem like the type of person, from the above post, who would instantly write-off a player as town if they day-vig'd scum.
    I'd like to think you're not that dumb, but the above post says otherwise.
    LLD, just because something HAPPENS doesn't mean you assume, instantly, based on gut.

It WAS public. Otherwise it wouldn't be here. Just because no one died doesn't mean its not public.
    It was very much public- it was announced in the public thread.

Now, please reconsider.

AWBW,

-AKW

predit:
    Actually I'm bulletproof so this theory is terrible. Scum probably tried to daykill me.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

UNLESS DAY-RECRUITER RECRUITED INDIGO-DAYKILLER AND TOLD THEM TO SHOOT NIKANOR.
    WHICH IS VERY
    /TINFOIL
    BUT STILL WORTH BRINGING UP

ALSO
    DAY-RECRUIT IS HAX
    BUT FLAY DID IT SO I GUESS IT COULD WORK

STOP FUCKNIG NINJAING ME TOAST.

TOAST wrote:Blue is probably the only completely pure corps

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE ARE (DISCLAIMER: IM NOT CLAIMING BLUE LANTERN)

TT wrote:@Andrius: Sinestro could be a town white lantern for that very reason. Its Brightest Day Part One, which means its going to be more about the status of characters in brightest day immediately after blackest night. Also, Sinestro isn't really the bad guy of Brightest Day. This does not clear him as scum, but your speculation is wrong.

Iknowbuthehatesgreens

TAR THERE HAS BEEN A BLUE LANTERN IN THE GAME FOR AWHILE NOW.
    YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

AND YES CLAIMING BP IS LOL.

STOP THE GODDAMN NINJAS
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

TT wrote:*facepalm*Also, dana wouldn't just destroy someone's fake-claim

WUT

Somehow Bulletproof mason seems a bit TOO overpowerful.
    I feel sorry for the scum.
    They're destined to lose with BULLETPROOF MASONS AND CULT RECRUITERS WHO CAN RECRUIT THEM
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #786 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:
    Andrius wrote:CLAIM THAT SHOT NOW.
    TOWN =/= BULLETPROOF.

Actually I'm bulletproof so this theory is terrible. Scum probably tried to daykill me.

NO
    IF NO ONE CLAIMS IT THE SHOT WAS SCUM-DRIVEN

THERE.
    THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING EASY
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #788 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius wrote:
    Nikanor wrote:
    Andrius wrote:CLAIM THAT SHOT NOW.
    TOWN =/= BULLETPROOF.

NO
    IF NO ONE CLAIMS IT THE SHOT WAS SCUM-DRIVEN

THERE.
    THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING EASY

BECAUSE IF NO ONE CLAIMS IT THEREFORE THE SHOT WAS ANTI-TOWN THEREFORE SCUM SHOT IT SO WE'RE STILL GOOD

predit: I'm not seeing CJ scum. I really like Tar's work throughout the game. Is there a case out there?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #789 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

LOGIC WIN.
    CLAIM THE SHOT OR IT WAS SCUM-DAYKILL
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #855 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Andrius »

WHO THE FUCK KILLED THE HOTTIE. GODDAMN.

Friend wrote:Anyways, I think either Apok or WLC is CL. For right now, I'm going with WLC.

VOTE WEYOUNSLASTCLONE

If I had to pick between those two, I'd definitely pick WLC. More active lurking, less toe-stepping, etc. Apok is more likely mafia than CR IMO.

Friend wrote:cult cop is a cop that gets "cult" or "not cult" reports. Not cult-aligned.

This.

Nik wrote:So we have a day serial killer. How wonderful.

Do you guys KNOW this know this or is this just spec? Because it makes sense with the failed kill D1 thing D1.

I think CJ is still town. I've really liked Tar's posting throughout D1. (Though I admit without them signing their posts I can't really distinguish heads.)

Subliminal wrote:I am The Entity, Embodiment of Life. As hiplop mentioned earlier, the White Lanterns don't immediately have their White Lantern abilities. It is I who gets to send them out. Sending them out will have various effects on my other abilities, and I'd rather not fullclaim at the moment. But you should know that I've sent them out right before writing this post. All White Lanterns are confirmed non-Cult, though they may still be Mafia/Third Party (I personally doubt any of them are scum, but I'm going off my role PM). If you have received your Ring (note: not all rings are received at the same time due to a weird mechanic), please claim so, but do not claim your name or power. I want to hold off on a lynch until I see who the WLs are, so we can move on to Step 2 of OMGENIUS gamebreaking.

Ok cool I love gamebreaking. We should still massclaim- at the rate we're going we can out the CR by everyone claiming white, getting confirmed via you and the JL.
    Breakable game is breakable.
    Let's destroy it.

vezok wrote:I used on someone last night.

I don't remember. Let me check.

Shoot this man.
    It doesn't take a brain to check your 'sent items' you twit.

nik wrote:Actually I'll say that I did get my ring, but that I didn't get it from you.

I'm confused but whatever~
    Not part of the cool kids, just part of the Encore crowd~
    lalala

WHEN DID BLACKBERRY GET HERE?

TT wrote:But two kills? Guess we need another night phase b4 speculating on the amount of factions. Doubt cult has a kill, unless it has something to do with the daykill (but thats probably SK)

Still scum.
    Vote: ToastyToast

TT wrote:Both found CJ to be scummy.

/inb4 scum_toast and others push mislynch on CJ, who's townier than thou

TT wrote:Total Connections:
    CJ: 2
    Andrius: 2
    Oversoul: 2
    nopoint: 2
    Everyone else: 1
    So thats our lynch pool.

Scum setting up future mislynches. "Scum's got to be in here somewhere! Let's lynch them all!"

I must agree with LLD now- with the amount of claimed whites there can't be a white cult.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #856 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Andrius »

I FUCKING LOVED DOVE. HOT AS HELL- MUCH HOTTER THAN ARISIA.
    Daykiller should shoot scumbags.
    Like Toast.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #859 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:Yeah, listing 4 people who were already suspicious, two of which were on my previous scum-list. STFU with your biased conclusions

I'm not biased.
    I know I'm town.
    CJ is town.
    Oversoul I need to look into more.
    nopoint is mehhhh.

TT we're not in the cool kids club (I'm in the lol_irony club apparently) so we don't get to decide anything. Only the cool WL-JLs get to decide stuff. So until they're done with MAGICKS I think I'm going to pull an AGM and PR_coast on the waves of the breaking game.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #860 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Andrius »

UNLESS OF COURSE NOT WANTING TO LYNCH TOWNIES MEANS BEING BIASED.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #862 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Andrius »

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT.

[TINFOIL]
    I THINK HAWK FAILED TO CATCH THE BOOMERANG, GUYS. IM NOT SO SURE IT WAS A SK AFTER ALL. MAYBE THE BOOMERANG DUDE KILLED DOVE? JUST A TINFOIL.
    [/TINFOIL]

Nikanor wrote:I got a Serial Killer result on Toasty at the beginning of the day.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA
    VOTE: TOASTYTOAST

I WAS RIGHT YOU FUCKTARD.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #864 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh wait I know you WLs want to do something today but if you can fit a TT_SK lynch into your schedule we should totally lynch him.
    Just saying- don't want to intrude on your holy masonry goodness and planning session.

I'll be over at the buffet line if you need me.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #866 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:...............

wut

You don't like the tinfoil, or the toasty lynch?

predit: OH GOT IT. SOUNDS GOOD. BUT I CALL THE HAMMER WHEN WE DO LYNCH HIM. <3
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #867 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Andrius »

(I mean personally I usually lynch SKs but if your masonry wants to keep him around like William Hand then okies whatever you say boss.)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #868 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

lol Toast disappeared after Nik outed him.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #870 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Andrius »

PeregrineV wrote:Caught up.

Read everything through night with ooba/Toog flips, will go through with new flips. Until that's done,

Vote: CandleJack

@MrSub- Why claim? I don't feel like the game was broken, so not sure why you did it.

Game has been broken since it started.
    Confirming lots of players as non-cult can narrow down the CR.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #872 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Andrius »

No. I was speculating on the Dove daykill- perhaps the boomerang dude. Perhaps. Has nothing to do with the SK result, unless the boomerang dude IS the SK but I don't know enough about him to say one way or another, so.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #873 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Andrius »

p.s. Oversoul, the best way for a cop to stay alive is to say he's not a cop. :roll:
    He could als be doing a number of things, so I'm going to trust the breakage_masonry and listen to them (not like i didn't think toast was scum before, but you know guilties are srs bsns in mafia and yay!_guilties are fun in larges.)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #875 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:This is quickly becoming my favourite game of all time.

Meh.
    I liked BNM because
    I
    was the one getting scumbags lynched.
    But I'll just root in place and help out best I can while someone else has a turn in the limelight.

BUT YEAH FUCK ACCOUNTING HW I GOT TO BE HERE ALL DAY YEAHZ WE'RE CATCHING RED SCUM SK SCUM AND CULT SCUM ARE NEXT.

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #876 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Andrius »

WHERE IS EVERYONE? T_T
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #878 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Andrius »

hiplop wrote:sup

Im here just don't know what to say atm, waiting for the subliminal and the rest of his PLAN~

Apparently my excitement and the WLJL plans don't run at the same pace.
    Well if we clear the WLs as non-cult we can more easily find the CR.

GOOD BALANCE, GUYS. CLEAR LOTS OF THE PLAYERS AS CR FROM DAY ONE.
    THEY
    HAVE
    TO LYNCH THE CR WITH A SMALLER LYNCH POOL, RIGHT? AND WITH DOUBLE-LYNCH TOO.

KEKEKE

ITS A MATH GAME. TWO LYNCHES.
    LOTS OF WLJLS.
    ONE CR (maybe a recruit).

LETS DO THIS.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #880 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:Nikanor - if you are serious about your investigations - what is your ability called and what does it detect? Everything? O_o

Don't answer this Nik.
    We don't need to know.
    I think I know what's going on but for fear of saying too much I won't elaborate. >_>

BB, do you trust Nik?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #882 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:His response will allow me greater insight into his mojo. I haven't even read enough to understand everything, but his response is important to me.

Eeeeehhhhhh, I think we'll be fine without it.
    If what I think is happening is happening then Nik deserves major props.
    Hell, I'm pretty sure because of what he said earlier that I'm right.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #885 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
    The Entity is confused by these strange beings. Thankfully, Swamp Thing will take care of them...

I will reveal Step 2 before tonight.

O_o

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what do you think of BB?
    And the Toast_SK stuff?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #888 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Andrius »

Sorry not like i mean to question INFINITE WISDOM of the WLJL club but yeah im lost.

predit: lol try using "mafia" and "town" and "cult" in flips.
    predit2: yay ninjas. Yeah but something inherently evil will not change its heart.

/still call the toast-hammer
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #890 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:
    The Book of Oa wrote:
    To answer some questions we have received: All non-town flips will be clearly identified as non-town in the flip. Colors and alignment are for flavor purposes only.

If this were true, Toog would have been town. Can you just put "Town" or "Mafia" or "Cult" at the beginning of everyone's roles for consistency please?

This.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #893 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:
    Andrius wrote:
    Mr Subliminal wrote:
    The Entity is confused by these strange beings. Thankfully, Swamp Thing will take care of them...

I will reveal Step 2 before tonight.

O_o

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what do you think of BB?
    And the Toast_SK stuff?

I've barely said anything... why would you ask someone what they think of me? What kind of answer are you expecting exactly? O_o

Because he didn't say anything about what we've done today and what's been done is:
    1) caught toast_SK
    2) nik made a fuss over your deathnote thing so i thought it was going to be a big deal. 'pparently not.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #894 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Andrius »

KEKEKE LOOKIE LOOKIE:

"aligned with the mafia"
    "THE MAFIA"
    "THE"

YESSSS JUST LIKE OLYMPUS.
    HELLO ONE SCUMTEAM.
    THANKS MODS.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #900 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Andrius »

Kast-Twin, scum and mafia are often used interchangeably.
    Don't be hatin on /541 because I can read.

And I don't know how much experience you have with mafia as you're fillinfortwinbroskie but here we
    do
    care about more than just winning a game. If a game's unbalanced (hint: this one) then the win is hollow-er because it wasn't really a fair fight. The samurai will always lose to the man with a machine gun because he's got a gun and guns shoot bullets.
    Basically if the only protection the scum has against the cult is one/two members being cult-immune then LOL they're going to be eaten up by both us and the cult. "Complaining" isn't the right word- more like "criticizing" because an easy victory isn't much fun when you come to expect a game to have better-ized after the failures of the first one.
    ktast wrote:scum are screwed if culted (when in fact only *mafia* would be screwed, while cult would be doing really well)

Again "mafia" and "scum" are used interchangably. "Mafia" are screwed if culted, true.
    Oh and feel free to vote one of those scumsuspects any time you like.
    Unvote
    not because Toast isn't scum but because he's not for lynch yet.
    And i dont get how those posts come from a "mafia perspective" if the information was made PUBLIC.

predit:
    and I don't usually associate cult members to be gunning hard for anyone in particular unless they have reason to think the player is a danger to the cult.

That's why WLC fits so well.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #907 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Andrius »

<<What happens next in Brightest Day: Breaking the Game?
    Will the White Lanterns unite under The Entity?
    Will the Cult Recruiter be found?
    Who is X?
    Tune in next time to find out!

Now a word from our sponsor...>>
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #908 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:Is there a difference between
    UNCULTABLE
    and
    UNRECRUITABLE
    ?

Interesting, because Atrocitus flipped the former and Dove the latter.
    Good work Detective Blackberry!

Also I understand where WLC is coming from but I don't think this game is that complex. lol
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #909 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP: Though I don't think there's an actual difference.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #912 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oversoul wrote:Kast, what is the directed kill strategy? I am looking through Nik's posts, but I can't find the one you are talking about.

MrSubliminal, wouldn't your plan just out all of the nonclaimed WLs? I don't want to do that.

They tell ToastyToast (Hint: SK) who to kill each night. If he doesn't, he gets lynched.
    Basically its using another kill for the town's purposes.
    ToastyToast has already lost the game as we won't let a SK win with the town (mutually exclusive wincons).
    So yeah he's f***ed.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #913 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes that is Subliminal's plan.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #915 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

Thing is though SK gets no win out of letting someone else win.
    So he's essentially trapped hoping that things will work out in the end.

The day only opened a matter of hours ago. lol But yeah maybe tans got SUPER MAGICK POWERS after Lex died. You know, because he was sooooo paranoid about it yesterday.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #918 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:Sheesh, the day just started. I work nights so I sleep during the day.

I'm still willing to get on a WLC wagon after Andy answers this for me.

Andy - Did you get any message last night from the mods? Just yes or no will suffice.

Nope. :D
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #921 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:Just to be fair, I think you are lying Andy, though, I think you are either Mafia or town, I do not think you are cult or 3rd party.

Well, unless you mean the "Action confirmed" deal.
    Then yes.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #923 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm going to tinfoil again- I take it you know what I was up to last night?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #925 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

OH YAY LOOK I DONT EVEN NEED TO CRUMB ANYMORE.
    /is awesome

predit: Got it. Won't pry.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #926 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah I just assumed you knew what I did because I'd make Larfleeze a Hades-type character who just steals powers from whoever targets him or something PGO-like. :/
    You know LARFLEEZE OF AVARICE AND GREED.
    Similar to DEVILJHO OF HUNGER AND GLUTTONY, NOM NOM NOM SK.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #933 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:
    Andrius wrote:Yeah I just assumed you knew what I did because I'd make Larfleeze a Hades-type character who just steals powers from whoever targets him or something PGO-like. :/
    You know LARFLEEZE OF AVARICE AND GREED.
    Similar to DEVILJHO OF HUNGER AND GLUTTONY, NOM NOM NOM SK.

You saying you targeted me?

Nope. Not saying that.

Just ignore it, BB. Got carried away.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #937 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:WTF is this shit? Catching up on 5 pages, and I'm not SK. Will claim

And fuck you Andrius I told you I had to go shopping today.

Really?
    Well you were here.
    And then you weren't.
    Not my job to care.

Yeah like you'd CLAIM SK. :roll:

BB I was talking about a game- Deviljho is a monster in a game.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #939 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:011110010110010101100001011010000010000001101001

I actually translated that. lol
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #941 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:You're calling me a monster?

I may be Orange, but I have a <3 too you know!

Spoiler:
    Your parents are alive
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #945 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its encryption.
    I mean its easily breakable via GOOGLE but yeah you should be fine for that. Modkill isn't going to happen for that.

Toast, you're over-reacting. LOL overreacting. Nikanor is mason you twit remember?

I THINK I KNOW WHY IT STILL WORKS.
    OH WAIT. YOU'RE SK.

Nik he isn't going to cooperate or he wouldn't make a big stink like this. "Evil cult of fake masons"? Butthurt much?

I CALL THE HAMMER.

Toast you're too dumb to see what's REALLY happening. If you flip town we lynch Nik, sure.
    BUT OH WAIT.
    YOU WONT.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #946 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

And if you ARE town you won't ask why #944 is possible.
    Because it is.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #947 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

WANTED: TOASTYTOAST

PREFERABLY DEAD.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #948 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

tt wrote:2) I'm too hot to not be in this game

Dove is hotter.

Just saying.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #953 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

OH SO WAIT WHOS GETTING LYNCHED AFTER YOU NIK OR ME. LINE UP THE MISLYNCHES NOW B/C YOU CANT ONCE YOU'RE DEAD.

Toast, all I will say is that no one ever said it was NIK's action that got the investigation result. Goddamn you're dense. MASONS. QT. BP. FIGURE IT OUT.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #956 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:
    Andrius wrote:
    WANTED: TOASTYTOAST

PREFERABLY DEAD.

With Jam and Peanut Butter

We leave SK alive and direct his shots. Remember?

Sorry. I forget my place.
    I just REALLY REALLY want the hammer on his scumflip.
    Will give me much personal satisfaction.

predit: Oh now, because we have 4-5-6shot DAY RECRUITER ON DAY FUCKING ONE? YEAH
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #957 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:
    Andrius wrote:OH SO WAIT WHOS GETTING LYNCHED AFTER YOU NIK OR ME. LINE UP THE MISLYNCHES NOW B/C YOU CANT ONCE YOU'RE DEAD.

Toast, all I will say is that no one ever said it was NIK's action that got the investigation result. Goddamn you're dense. MASONS. QT. BP. FIGURE IT OUT.

He actually said that the first investigation was his didn't he? He said he was the first to send it in via PM.

Well there goes my tinfoil into the dust...
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #958 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Toast STFU and kill as Nik and Co. tell you to.

/enddiscussion
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #961 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

How the hell does your townflip confirm them as non-mason?
    That doesn't make any sense, Toast.
    Come on you have a brain use it goddammit.

I don't like Glee you know that.
    lolnothappening.

You won't get modkilled for claiming scum. :roll:
    Just shut up and follow their lead.
    LIKE PETER PAN.

Oh good play there toast modkill yourself when words won't help.
    Good philosophy.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #963 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:If you are a jailkeeper, answer me this. If you jailkeep the person who is mafia and doing the kill that night, does the kill still happen? Also same question for if you jailkeep the CR.

Go ahead and ask the mod if you haven't already. I'll wait.

That's the dumbest freaking question ever.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #966 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

I unvoted in #900, top of page 37.
    Thanks for reading.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #971 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:Actually, Andy, same question to you that I asked TT. Except replace jailkeeper with roleblocker. Wondering what you think?

Blocks all actions.
    Not even going to pm the mods that's how it always works in most every game.
    Why wouldn't a JK/RB prevent a mafia kill?

I'm following the masons. I unvoted.
    Waiting for the SUPER SECRET PLAN PART TWO to unfold in all its glory.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #972 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHO LIED?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #978 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

loldoublepost.

SORRY OK IM MULTITASKING. Farming for honey in MH3.
    Sorry so many posts cant remember who lied where. SO SUE ME.

OK WE ARENT LYNCHING HIM WE STOPPED THE LYNCH OK NOW WHAT DO WE DO MAGUA?

YEAH UHHUH OK NIKANOR IS MASON. END STORY TOAT.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #980 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:God, I'm torn now...

I think Andy has a great chance at flipping mafia now...

lolwut
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #983 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

The Book of Oa wrote:-
    Lady Lambdadelta,
    Deadman (Town Redirector)
    , member of the
    Justice League
    , aligned with the
    town
    died Night 1.

Idk Nik I see a justice league. Or is it just me?

WELL IDK YOU GODMASONBPCOPS HAVE LOTS OF POWER MERE MORTALS CANNOT COMPREHEND.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #985 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

nik wrote:there is no town motivation for jailkeeping a claimed bulletproof

Was going to say "well to protect you obv" and then i saw BULLETPROOF and was ashamed. :oops:
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #986 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

hiplop wrote:VOTE: Nikanor

lynch all liars? Nah, but his latest post is scummy as fuck

lolwut
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #990 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

TT wrote:HE LOST HIS BULLETPROOF ANDRIUS. READ READ READ READ.

HE DIDNT CLAIM IT THOUGH DID HE?
    I THOUGHT HE SAID HE DIDNT LOSE IT.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #992 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't think anyone actually DOES want to lynch Nik besides TT and hiphop but yeah ok BB.
    BB Nik isn't a cop don't worry about it.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #995 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Would "death note" mean a literal "he dies if he claims his name" because if so why isn't TT dead?
    Either
    A) TT isn't Star Sapphire
    B) BB isn't a DN

And I like both of them equally but leaning B in that he probably just isnt DN
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #996 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Or of course
    C) BB and TT are scumbuddies
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1008 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

No ring.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1142 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah so I'm overcommitted right now and need to do alot of work for school, games I'm reviewing, and catching up on sleep.
    I'll read and post tonight- at least this'll keep me from hypo-posting like Monday.

<3

-AKW
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1158 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: WeyounsLastClone
    Most likely CR out of the suspects. Apok is most likely mafia though. (See, Kast2.0, I'm doing the "CR" "mafia" "SK" distinctions just for you.)

Friend wrote:Holy shit guys, seriously? Nika is town, muffin is town, nopoint is town, hiplop is town.

This is damn easy. WLC is NOT town-aligned.

Broken masonry is broken. <3

Kast wrote:Andy:
    It's a scum perspective because a townie wouldn't assume scum is screwed, since mafia scum would be screwed but cult and SK woudl be benefitted or unaffected respectively. It would require you to be highly imprecise to make that mixup between scum and mafia. They CAN be used interchangeably, but as you yourself criticized earlier in Day 1, I doubt you would be so careless unless it was slip up.

Well they are.
    Read Metropolis: R-something. Mafia had one member each who had a different wincon than standard mafia- like a mafia within a mafia (INCEPTION). So obviously the best play for them would be to claim, out their buddies and go wheeeeee. (Sorta' fixed by making all those mafia-mafias Survivors too but setup was still borked and f***ed overall lol_RCmod is terrimod.)
    And the CR last game could recruit both scum and masons.
    BORKED.
    And with Toog's flip there's no room for doubt- mafia can get recruited. I don't see how this comes from a scum mindset because (I'm town) ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

Kast wrote:It would require you to be highly imprecise to make that mixup between scum and mafia. They CAN be used interchangeably, but as you yourself criticized earlier in Day 1, I doubt you would be so careless unless it was slip up.

It happens all the time.

IT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. HOW IS THAT INSIDER INFO.
    SCUM WOULDN'T BROADCAST: "HEY CR. WE CAN GET RECRUITED. SAVE ME FROM MY IDIOT TEAMMATES/BROKEN GAME/ THE PAIN OF HAVING TO BE SCUM IN THIS LOLBROKENGAME".
    I don't see how 2 applies because mafia would know some of them are uncultable and some are therefore cultable. Not sure how that applies.

tans and I go way back. :P

kast wrote:No, it's actually very sensible. Tans is more and more making snese to me. In light of the fact that nik claimed the investigate was a day investigate mason team power, this is consistent and directly comparable to a group ability such as the mafia kill. **I am assuming of course that mafia collectively make a the kill based on the posted site information and the discussion in that quote and others in this thread, but that seems a pretty safe assumption...

Can you enlighten me because I'm not seeing how that was supposed to help toast's towncred.

tans wrote:I don't know if I want to tip my hand yet.

Don't. Its D2 with broken LOL_masonry that is going to r*** all the scum here.
    There's no need to unless you think he's scum off role info.

TT wrote:@Tans: How so? Besides, its not like dana would say "HEY GUSY YOU A JAILKEEPER BUT IT ONLY WORKS SOMETIMES"

Remember this" "HEY GUSY SECRET CULT RECRUITER TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SRY"

Friend wrote:
    hiplop wrote:
    Nikanor wrote:
    hiplop wrote:Pretty sure thats not how it works, or thats what i got from my PM at least.

How sure is "pretty sure"? Is this an actual counterclaim? Since you've already made it obvious that you're a white lantern you should ask for more detailed information from vezok. If white lantern PMs are worded in a specific way we can potentially clear a couple of people.

Toog is scum, etc. Probably not going to unvote him ever.
    I'll be voting Toasty once Toog is dead, though.

My PM is worded in a way that makes me not believe he can straight-up claim white lantern right off the bat, it says something along the lines of we have to wait for them to become part of the game.

I suppose i could just be an exception, but I'm pretty sure he just scum-slipped due to not knowing how our PM's are structured

I hope that made sense :roll:

Yeah. This one.

You think they gave scum fake WL PMs? I don't know, bro.

If there's the possiblity for scum to have gotten/to be WL's then I think at least one of them is.
    Otherwise game is broken more than it already is but whatever still got HOPE that game isn't broken but YEAHHHHHH

Nikanor wrote:
    Friend wrote:You think they gave scum fake WL PMs?

That is the only possibility, unfortunately. It's pretty obvious that MrSublim is fake-claiming MrEntity. No White Rings actually went out. hiplop claims to have received his, so he's scum.

Sooooooo can we lynch scumhiplop now?

apok wrote:Andy and tans, though, it's odd that neither of them would have remembered anything about the previous day. What happened to that amazing scumhunting, Andy?

I don't understand what you mean. What happened D1?
    What amazing scumhunting? Clarify please because Nik did all the work yesterday and today is LOL_masonry.

CJ is town you twit.

So yeah Apok is scum CJ is town when do we get to start killing scumbags masons?
    Can we lynch WLC now or now-er?

magua wrote:Consider our vote essentially on Nikanor, but I want to advance to Step 2 before a lynch.

wut

Kast2.0 wrote:Since you're mafia, you DO have a vested interest in finding cult players. Can you enlighten me on how your statement makes sense? You took my quote out of context by the way. I had just finished summarizing WLC's 8 posts from Day 1 in that series of posts, which were nearly exclusively gunning for an ooba lynch. Who turns out not to be a player particularly dangerous to the Black Lanterns. So tell me. Since you agreed with my analysis on how cultists play, how does WLC's play suggest cult?

I'm not mafia. :roll: Or cult for that matter.
    I'm just a normal superperson among giants.

off the top of my head: he's active lurking, here but not doing much of anything tbh, jumping on pre-formed wagons, not stepping on anyone's toes. Basically ooba's guide to CR hunting is correct, IIRC.

Lyncher.
    lol.

CJ on tans wrote:If you can prove toasty is lying, or dishonest, state so.

This.

Usually I get good feelings from GW despite his lurkiness.
    He's making more excuses than usual for his absence.
    Leaning scum* on him too.

*MAFIA, SPECIFICALLY, KAST.

BB is town. SKYPEMAFIA TELLS WHEEEEEE

magua wrote:and I don't like anything that Andrius has posted this Day.

Well, that's too bad
    idgaf if you don't "like" my posts
    . :)

magua wrote:To the best of my knowledge skimming, the only softclaiming that you've done is that you roleblocked Andrius (??), so I'm curious bored about how you get from there to saying he's 100% not cult recruiter.

I can't say one way or the other if I was RB'd or not, so.
    As in I have no way of knowing.

nik wrote:Getting bored. We can probably win just through PoE.

Yes we can.

nik wrote:Does anyone know if the cultists died with the cult leader in Blackest Night?

No we wouldn't have.

Posting will prob. be less now because sleepdeprived and overcommitted but yeah.

-AKW
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1160 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:
    Candle Jack wrote:
    tans wrote:Unless I was misdirected andy is one hundred percent not cr. Though he could be mafia

What are you talking about and how do you know this?

I don't think I need to reveal yet, if I die you should be able to figure it out.

I tinfoil-might understand but yeah hush-hush.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1162 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:If TT and Andy are town.. this will be fucking funny tonight

If you make us lovers I'm going to kick a baby.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1164 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

CHESSKID?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1165 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes that's the best thing I could come up with ATM.
    Besides trolling saruman and nyancat of course.

And of course, IMMA DEVILJHO
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1173 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Andrius »

oa wrote:Supplying exact shades of colors, hex values, or anything resembling them will result in modkills at all points following this post. This was your warning.

lol more breakage.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1177 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

So I take it that colors are important. :roll:
    I mean personally I love colors in role pms, but in Olympus I gave everyone a different color- no one had the same (though AGM had the mod-color Blue Lantern Blue which was *OHGODMODKILLSDONTKILLME* lol).

ANYWAY ofc quoting mod pms breaks the game derp derp but colors is another matter LOL WERE NOT GOING THERE and arguing over silly trifles (not truffles yum) is pointess right now.
    Though I don't see what the deal is since scum last game got the color codes too so idk how that even remotely breaks the game but lolwhatever we'll talk later dana.

SO YEAH.
    BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM.

Nothing new since my last post.
    Masons are still HAXORZ and maybe mod-confirmed #1176?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1178 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

p.s. if you need me I'll be in Hawai'i. Waiting for game contents to start since nothing new but mod shenanigans from my last real post and masonry PART TWO OF GAMEBREAK PLAN (like its not broken enough?) is under wraps so yeah gonna surf see ya'.

(Too lazy to take AGM out but whatever I'm sure he'd love hawaii.)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1195 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Fucking love Bang (the game).
    We had a 10-person bang session once.
    Pretty freaking awesome.
    '
    WAITING FOR FLIP.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1198 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:Image

HEY TOAST.
    SEE THIS?
    YEAH
    IT SAYS BANG.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1199 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

But yeah Gatling gun is best.
    Dynamite rocks too. :P
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1204 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hint: including alignments with flips is awesome.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1205 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

Assuming one scum faction still from the OP but OP isn't updated and Apok didn't flip a legit alignment so whatever guys.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1206 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:
    Andrius wrote:Hint: including alignments with flips is awesome.

Oh hi there parama.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1208 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

LOL THAT WAS TOASTYTOAST YOU TWAT
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1209 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

I JUST SAW THE AVATAR AND WENT LULZ B/C ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THAT GROUP USED THEM.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1211 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1213 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

TROLOLOLOL

Its not whining its your fucking job.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1216 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

zMuffinMan wrote:I totally missed the part where GI took over modding this.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1227 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Andrius »

Vote: WLC

Also I'm wondering if GI is actually running the game because dana's MIA and Dekes is IDK but yeah illegalities aside GI can't run this game.

CJ is still town. WLC is still likely CR.
    Move accordingly.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1228 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Also, KEKEKE Apok didn't flip Uncultable. SCUM ARE RECRUITABLE.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Andrius »

Well if the mod came in and mod-confirmed anyone as town I'd kick a baby because on top of lol-masonry and cultable scum I'm not sure how much more broken the game can get besides mod-confirming people as town so yeah I'd start srsly doubting their effectiveness to balance a game- which was already in question but whatever.

At that point I'd be torn on whether to look for traditional CR tells or try to outthink the mods of broken_game and figure out who among the godlike masons/supertownies is CR.

Could be nopoint. Hasn't done anything substantial lately though he has been scummy on his own accord, just not a top lynch candidate.
    Doubt its Kast.
    Not me.
    CJ is townier than thou.
    WLC is mod-confirmed town in your scenario.
    BB is a strong townread.
    hiplop is masonry. (Minus that one thing with the ring claim?)
    Subliminal - out of the mason-ubertowngroup I think he's most likely to be CR based on the fakeclaim gambit and his overall playing style.
    GW - not CR. I don't think he'd be playing the exact same as CR as he does as town (lol lurkyashell)
    TT - not CR. Prob. Scum.
    vezok - not CR. Wouldn't have claimed white D1 if he were CR.
    tans - not CR at this venture.
    Friend - mason
    nikanor - mason
    muffinman - mason [?]
    peregrine - haven't seen enough from him/not paying enough attention to him to see
    inHim - not CR as CR wouldn't claim he'd flip Red as he wouldn't.
    overesoul - perhaps.

IF WLC isn't CR then I - wait a second the masons are mod-confirmed as non-cult right?
    So yeah it can't be the masons so then it'd have to be Subliminal out of the uber-town group.
    Because I don't see CJ or inHim as CR because IT JUST DOESNT FIT and theyre both obvtown.

Therefore if it isn't within the obvtown group (aka mods probably gave BCR a crap fakeclaim TROLOLOLOLOL more than likely)... if WLC doesn't flip CR my next best bet outside of the town bloc (trololololol) is nopoint.

edit: Not scum. Or groupscum.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1233 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Andrius »

Hey Toast, since I think you're the only one who will get this I'm going to softclaim to you.
    My role this game could count as an Encore role, with a town alignment of course.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1234 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Andrius »

And yeah just double-checked the playerlist and Toast is the only alive player who should get that.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1236 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Because he's the only one that would get this particular softclaim. And its funny because he's a JK.
    He is? :?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1237 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Andrius »

Magua, if I was going to softclaim to a townperson that's ubertown (CJ/inHim) I'd have to do alot of explaining which would just turn into a claim to everyone because its not that simple.
    But saying to Toast that I got an Encore role should be enough to clue him in.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1242 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:
    Andrius wrote:Hey Toast, since I think you're the only one who will get this I'm going to softclaim to you.
    My role this game could count as an Encore role, with a town alignment of course.

D: so its something you've been b4? dkfjiugrhuaDAMMIT IM ON VACATION NOW I HAVE TO REMEMBER THINGS

Mod-Encore, Toast, Mod-Encore.

Why? Because I figured we might be able to coordinate. He's already claimed, so.
    Just sssshh and watch magic work.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1246 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:I NEED A BETTER HINT
    CHARACTER NAME OR ROLE? Then I can figure it out

ITS A PACKAGE DEAL.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1252 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:OK, screw this, time to break open the game.

Andy I know what you are, I took your power last night and I will use it tonight. I see what you are trying to get at with TT, we need to figure this out before we lynch someone today so we can all be on different people.

YESSS I KNEW YOU WERE A MODIFIED HADES.
    YOU, AVATAR OF AVARICE.
    Yes, let's organize for sure.

oversoul wrote:True. But how could I when I was roleblocked last night?

lolwut
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1255 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

oversoul you say right now whether you were RB'd or not last night.

Tans, don't answer if its too much but do you have a copy of mine permanently or limited?
    Because I could always target you again down the line for another shot if you need it. :/
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1264 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:Wait, you did target me?

OK that answers that, my action resolves before anything I guess, I targeted you N1 to see if I could get an ability from you that would confirm you as town. Your ability means you didn't start as a CR, but no, I have it just for tonight, then next night I can target someone else and take their power.

Why I was confused about the RB stuff is when I target someone, it will RB them for that night then the next night if they had a power I can use their power, however, my ability roleblock does not block CR's or mafia kills, however, if I steal a JK role or a RB role then it acts as normal.

That's not what I'm saying, tans. :roll:

But yes I'd be more than happy to coordinate a SUPER-AWESOME carpet bombing for tonight. Or do what we did in SAIII and just post a list of people to be targeted and we all get medieval on that list.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1265 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes, tans, I'm sufficiently satisfied with your town status now.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1269 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Friend wrote:So what is tans doing? How are we breaking this?

For once the masons don't know what's happening. lol

OPERATION: ORANGE CHRISTMAS IS UNDERWAY.

tans you got the hammer. TT and I'll carpetbomb within a list of targets the three of us lay out.

WE GOT THIS.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1270 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh, and if WLC isn't lynched one of us should get him.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1273 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry I misread. >_>
    Yeah you just do your thing, tans.
    We got this in the bag.

Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sure you can, but that's counter-productive if you know what's going down.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1278 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes you can Magua!

I'm not a Vig. Though I DID Vig myself N0 in SkypeMafia once. :P
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1279 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius wrote:
    Friend wrote:So what is tans doing? How are we breaking this?

For once the masons don't know what's happening. lol

OPERATION: ORANGE CHRISTMAS IS UNDERWAY.

tans you got the hammer. TT and I'll carpetbomb within a list of targets the three of us lay out.

WE GOT THIS.

Whoops so apparently colors aren't allowed.
    MY BAD.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1281 (isolation #144) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

ToastyToast wrote:I think I get it. Also, I found internet access but its limited.
    So yeah.

Ok good because I was getting frustrated.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1286 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Andrius »

Are either of Dekes/dana actually here?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1287 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Andrius »

The Book of Oa wrote:
    I apologize for the flip error, I did not mean to use a different format than the main moderation team, but it was not entirely anticipated I would be doing this.

Apokalyptica shared a factional alignment with Toogaloo.

I did not mean to use a different format than the main moderation team

main moderation team

CONFIRMS THAT THE MODERATION TEAM ISN'T HERE.
    AKA, GREYICE IS MODDING.

SOMETHING IS WROTTEN IN THE STATE OF
    DENMARK
    THE BOOK OF OA- NAMELY WE DON'T HAVE A LEGIT MOD.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1288 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok I'll go away now.
    Going to go see Green Lantern now.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1289 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Andrius »

OKAY WE'VE GOT BREAKAGE-MASONS AND BREAKAGE-ORANGECORPS SO WHY CAN WE NOT ORGANIZE A LYNCH?
    SHIT GUYS.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1294 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

So I have received the good ol' first and final warning for a couple things, last but not least being repeated use of Caps Lock.

I am here to tell you that I do
    not
    Caps Lock. I hold down Right Shift.

I also wish to state that I won't be doing anything about Caps Lock. Should it happen, take it as an expression of my emotion rather than a calculated offense against a rule. Because that's what it is.

And that's all there is.

-AKW

predit: Because WLC is more likely CR. (TBF I haven't paid much attention
    to
    peregrine but I'll look into him if you want.)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1295 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:I skimmed a *little*.

My concern right now is Kast thinking I am Cult or Cult-related AND voting me. You think Cult Recruiter was someone who didn't talk at all last night and talked the way I did at the beginning of the day? In my opinion, the Cult Recruiter is going to be someone acting really town, after all, they ARE actively hunting for mafia and really need to kill them off while avoiding being killed by them so they can build their army.

I personally don't think I did anything cult-associated. I admittedly hadn't even read the game yet, and as I had said, I was jumping into things where I saw that I could have an opinion on things without having to read however many pages. I.e., Kast's amount of pressure on me and adamentisity concerns me and seems unwarranted if he is a townie.

So who do you think is likely CR?
    Namely, since you think they're most likely the "someone acting really town" crowd, who would you pick as CR?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

who would you pick as CR?

\EBWOP: Who do you think is CR?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1332 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Andrius »

Candle Jack wrote:Out of the two players GW and WLC, I would probably support Ghost because I can't really see the WLC case (and Andrius never came through with his promise, meh), but I believe that is still an inferior lynch to PeregrineV.

Nikanor, any chance of switching over?

You tell me right now when I failed to deliver a promise.
    Because I don't remember one. >_>

Also yes lol_breakage is lol_breakage.
    Reading now- declared an unannounced V/LA to help deal with some IRL crap- cutting off mafia etc didn't acatually help, just made me more bored.

Nik I highly doubt a scumteam of more than 5. 6 is iffy, 7 (as you seemed to suggest) is waaay to high and if just giving the mafia team an insane amount of members is how they balanced the game then lol.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1338 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Andrius »

nopoint wrote:Maybe Andy for purposing painting me bad while I'm on a roll with lynching scum

I smell OMGUS.
    But seriously, I can tell you've got mason-shenanigans going on and how the hell do you expect me to know them?
    I'm not the insano-cop who gets scum lynched despite being RB'd and redirected each night- that was last game.

Kat made a bit of sense with the whole "well BB isn't doing much of anything" but I'm going to hold onto my SkypeMafia tells.

inHim is not scum you twat don't even put him on that list. And CJ isn't either.

Nik why the hell is CJ mafia? Because I don't see it and pages ago I asked for a case and no one gave it to me so unless you've got MASONREASONS to think so then NO. I've already said why I think he's town enough to go blue (kekeke) so yeah.

kast wrote:Tans: Once you decide on your three targets, if there are any probMafia among them, I'd like to request that you have Andy target the player most likely to be cult rather than a probMafia.

You're talking to Gods here. We know what wer're doing.

tans wrote:If the person doing the kill is RB'd/JK'd/etc then the kill does not go through I believe?

Yes, but that's not what Nik is saying.

Kast wrote:As I trust Tans and Toast, I would suggest rather than publicly coordinating who exactly you are targeting, instead you assign Andy's target, and maybe Toast's target, but not to announce your target. Furthermore, if we manage to lynch CR, then consider assigning Andy and Toast secondary targets to block based on likelihood of mafia, rather than likelihood of cult.

The point of this, dear Kast, is NOT to publically tell scum who we're targeting.
    Because that would defeat the point.

Nik wrote:Andy, tans: Who do YOU want to block tonight?

Does this have to be within the list or outside the list?

nik wrote:at least four more mafiosi.

Ummmmmm 7 is a bit too many for a 25 player game unless the only thing the scum have going for them is numbers.

AGAIN, MASONS, WHO ARE WE LYNCHING TODAY?
    Because having mason1 mason2 mason3 and mason4 all doing different things makes following your lead very hard.

Unvote, Vote: GhostWriter
    Yay follow-the-masons.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1340 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Andrius »

Nik, I KNOW ITS DOUBLEDAY

But if they balanced the game by putting in 6+ scum just for the purpose of numbers then that's a crappy job of balance. MORE SCUM DOES NOT A BALANCED GAME MAKE.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1342 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok I missed the whole vote-didnt-move shenanigans but if he voted INTHREAD why wouldn't it move unless he/scumbuddy targeted himself with a vote-thingy for distancing?
    I'll have to go back and look at it though.

Well yeah but that just seems stupid- having 7 (or more? lol) is just too many to manage- at that point you're HURTING the scum because of connections, and other roles in the group. I played in SAIII as Cult and after they caught the first two of our 7man scumteam we subsequently got rolled, mechanics aside.

Interesting idea, that. Mafia with two kills WOULD help the balance a bit. :/
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1355 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

If you want me to elaborate on the SkypeMafia tells I can, BB.
    But its mod-confirmed one mafia faction via the OP, so.
    Sorry I can't be your mason in shining armor.

WLC, if tans WASN'T town I think we'd know by now.

And I'm not a Vig, peregrine.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1367 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: Ghostwriter

No but seriously- Someone hammer the clown.

I will NOT take CJ as he's one of my stronger townreads. I'd campaign for the entire Orange Corps to do the same, but that's your choice.

nopoint wrote:Something doesn't feel right about the GW wagon. It's too fast to be on scum

Thanks for playing nopoint.
    The majority of the wagon is made up of masons/ubertownies.
    So I think you're just calling the wagon scummy to prepare yourself in the case he flips town.
    Remind me of this moment when a certain large is over.
    You're fucking chaining prods together like a killstreak.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1368 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Some poor sap's going to replace in, claim something, and get hammered.
    And that'd be a shitty way to go in any case.
    I mean, its not like he's going to claim mason. :roll:
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1370 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Except you're not supposed to do it like that, Nik.
    You give us a LIST.
    We target from the list.
    The THREAT of being targeted will work almost as well as a true target.

tans def. targets WLC. If he doesn't someone should.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1371 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm fine with the plan, but the POINT was to have a LIST where we could work magic on a greater scale- you know, instill that unknown fear into more scummy people than can be targeted by us three.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1373 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

True, of course. He's priority #1.
    I'm *also* thinking of the mafia though.
    SOMEONE has to do the kill and it certainly won't be anyone we target so by expanding the list we can better control it for other roles that can use info like that for the benefit of the town.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1375 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

BLACKOUTS AND 100 DEGREE WEATHER.
    TROLOLOLOLOL
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1377 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

TROLOLOLOL
    AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE TO SIT DOWN
    PICK A BUSH
    YOU'RE AT THE BEACH
    OR A SANDPLACE
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1378 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

just realized i've been all-caps'ing.

mae culpa. its funny how i don't realize im doing it at the time.

>_>
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1387 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Andrius »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
    Nikanor wrote:So if we go
    ToastyToast: OverToast
    tans: WLC
    Andrius: PeregrineV
    Do you three find that acceptable?

Andrius wrote:Except you're not supposed to do it like that, Nik.
    You give us a LIST.
    We target from the list.
    The THREAT of being targeted will work almost as well as a true target.

tans def. targets WLC. If he doesn't someone should.

Do you think people can't think for themselves?

They can.
    Hence we don't need "you do this" when a list will do.

Hammerdrop by vezok thank god.

See you all tomorrow.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1391 (isolation #166) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't have two votes.

WLC should most def be targeted.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1393 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Andrius »

I was already on the wagon.
    I thought vezok hammered.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #168) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Andrius »

And Nik's list includes plenty of obvtown. Drop CJ, BB, inHim.
    Better list.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1395 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Andrius »

The Book of Oa wrote:

Ghostwriter (8) -
    Nikanor, Mr. Subliminal, zMuffinMan, Friend, Andrius, PeregrineV, inHimshallibe, tanstalas
    vezokpiraka (2) -
    hiplop, WeyounsLastClone
    WeyounsLastClone (1) -
    nopointinactingup
    PeregrineV (1) -
    Candle Jack

Not Voting (6) -
    Kast, Blackberry, GhostWriter, ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, Oversoul

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 9 to no lynch.
    [/b]

vezok hammered.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1396 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh nevermind its ten to lynch my bad.
    He's now at L-1.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Andrius »

Subliminal what do you think of massclaiming?

I'm still down for it because we're outing a solid number of PRs each day with little claims and actionclaims and organization like this.

Question goes for Nik too. Especially because the longer we dilly-dally the more the cult will be able to reach its fingers into our ranks and eat away at the masonry and our playerlist.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1405 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Andrius »

Because the game's already broken.
    We've got a massive list of non-CR's and a smaller-than-most list of potential CRs.
    A well organized and concentrated massclaim would give us all the information we need.

Perhaps the massclaim could be limited to the potential-CR list.
    That would do alot of good IF AND ONLY IFF he's actually in there.

If he's someone hiding within the masonry coughSubliminalcough that's coasting by generally seen as obvtown then the massclaim does nothing save out whatever roles are outed.
    Basically you need to take the entire playerlist, cross off all the claimed WHITE LANTERNS that are proven, cross off the Orange Lantern Corps, and you have your list of potential CRs.

Plant a massclaim within that and you SHOULD have him.

Its not that hard.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1406 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Andrius »

- nopointinactingup - WLC
    - Kast
    - Andrius - OLC
    - Candle Jack
    - WeyounsLastClone
    - marco1610 Blackberry
    - hiplop - WLC
    - Mr. Subliminal
    - GhostWriter
    - ToastyToast - OLC
    - vezokpiraka - WLC
    - tanstalas - OLC
    - Bogre Friend - WLC
    - Nikanor - WLC
    - zMuffinMan - WLC
    - kondi2424 PeregrineV
    - inHimshalibe - Holding ground that he's not CR based on the Red-Miller claim.
    - Oversoul

WLC
    - vezokpiraka - WLC
    - Bogre Friend - WLC
    - Nikanor - WLC
    - zMuffinMan - WLC
    - hiplop - WLC

OLC
    - tanstalas - OLC
    - Andrius - OLC
    - ToastyToast - OLC

TOWNIER THAN THOU
    - Candle Jack - Holding ground he's town over anything
    - marco1610 Blackberry - Holding that he's town

- Kast
    - kondi2424 PeregrineV
    - Oversoul
    - WeyounsLastClone
    - Mr. Subliminal
    - GhostWriter

Bolded is my list of potential CRs.
    If he's not found in here then Idk what to do because WLCs are supposedly all non-cult and he's not to be found in the OLC.

So.
    We could concentrate a massclaim within the bolded names.
    If we do that then we should be able to find the CR within the claims.
    Its not that hard, gentlemen.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh yeah and tell me if I fucked up anyone in the WLC category/left someone out/included someone who shouldn't be there.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1410 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Andrius »

zMuffinMan wrote:vezok and nopoint are not white lanterns.

nopoint was cleared by Friend.
    At this point we must trust in Friend's townieness and
    Hope
    that his read/information is both sound and correct.

vezok claimed White Lantern Day One, yes?
    I distinctly remember facepalming when I read it.

Peregrine cites Marketplace Mafia.
    Do you remember, Peregrine (Note: I was both reviewer and Backup mod to the game; Subliminal is part Magua) that only the scum claimed non-Entrepenuers? You can always find the scum within the massclaim. You just need to know where to look.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1411 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok so I reread vezok's beginning iso (couldn't figure out how to make the multi-quote work) but he did retract the WL claim.

I will update the list.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1412 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

vezokpiraka wrote:Wait. Wait.

I actually Fail at reading.

I'm some girl called Freezer that is dressed in white.

Yesterday I just checked my choices and remembered that the pic had a white girl = white lantern. Apparently I fail hard when I'm sleepy.

vezokpiraka wrote:WTF?

I picked 1)non latern
    2)Colored lantern
    3) Black/white lantern and I got a white lantern????

No really WTF?

Andrius wrote:- nopointinactingup - WLC
    - Kast
    - Andrius - OLC
    - Candle Jack
    - WeyounsLastClone
    - marco1610 Blackberry
    - hiplop - WLC
    - Mr. Subliminal
    - GhostWriter
    - ToastyToast - OLC
    - vezokpiraka
    - tanstalas - OLC
    - Bogre Friend - WLC
    - Nikanor - WLC
    - zMuffinMan - WLC
    - kondi2424 PeregrineV
    - Oversoul

WLC
    - Bogre Friend - WLC
    - Nikanor - WLC
    - zMuffinMan - WLC
    - hiplop - WLC

OLC
    - tanstalas - OLC
    - Andrius - OLC
    - ToastyToast - OLC

TOWNIER THAN THOU
    - Candle Jack - Holding ground he's town over anything
    - marco1610 Blackberry - Holding that he's town

- Kast
    - kondi2424 PeregrineV
    - Oversoul
    - WeyounsLastClone
    - Mr. Subliminal
    - GhostWriter
    - vezokpiraka

Bolded is my list of potential CRs.
    If he's not found in here then Idk what to do because WLCs are supposedly all non-cult and he's not to be found in the OLC.

So.
    We could concentrate a massclaim within the bolded names.
    If we do that then we should be able to find the CR within the claims.
    Its not that hard, gentlemen.

List updated in the quote.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

BB wrote:Friend was Culted last night

Someone kill Friend please.
    With dignity.

BB wrote:... Also, it's intended for Andrius to get culted tonight if cult believes he isn't mafia. But me outting this might screw things up.

Oh BBB, the CR would know that above all I hate being culted.
    I'd rather die than be culted.

Wait, you KNOW that they're going for me?
    I'm suddenly very afraid.
    I'm going to meditate on what you've said.
    BB is still town, for those of you at home.

BB, if Friend cleared nopoint, do you think nopoint is also cult with him?
    That makes sense. In Succession I the winning cult recruited the person their Cop investigated the night before.

I think that GW and Friend should be either killed (naming that core the Vig Corps) or be dealt with by the Orange Corps.

BB you rock. <3

I knew I was right to trust in you.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1418 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

BB if the masonry has taught us ANYTHING its that they can't be cult.
    So hiphop can't be cult.
    Mafia, yes.
    Cult, no.
    Unless the whole masonry thing was just trolling the players but.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1421 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

You weren't cleared by friend.

nopoint was. (That was my impression- perhaps wrong like the vezok thing, but).
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1426 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Friend wrote:And I've been FUCKING VLA SO IF YOU'RE CALLING ME CULTED FOR LURKING FUCK YOU

I believe that BB, not being a lol_mason, might have other reasons than wanting to call out people on V/LA cult recruits for lulz.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1427 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hell, Friend, you might as well claim cult.
    Perhaps claim overall.
    Because, regardless of who is lynched, today, I will tell you now, if I had bullets they'd be aimed at you tonight. (Which I don't, but.)
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1434 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:Actually, I *think* I prefer we go after someone else that actually has potential to be the CR. But since you're at L-1, I feel if you don't claim someone will hammar you. But like I said, I can see you being mafia.

Ok I agree that he's more likely mafia than cult.
    But should we still lynch him? :?
    Or should we go for the CR?
    Or, if Friend IS Cultee, do we lynch him or go for the CR?

NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN FROM THE LAST GAME.
    DO WE ELIMINATE KNOWN SCUM OR DO WE GO FOR THE CR AND HOPE SCUM DONT STAB YOU IN THE BACK.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1439 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

I trust BB. Usually bolded things like that in the form of "so-and-so is scum/cult/mafia/SK" are srs bsns.
    So yeah I got all over it. I generally shoot/lynch people who are proven cult/mafia/SK/scum.
    So yeah calling for a then-outed cultbag to get shot isn't that appalling.

I knew that hiphop can't be the CR because of the mason shnoz about the whole "we cant be cult". HOWEVER, BB claiming guilty-type on Friend was believeable. (Nevermind the part where MagnaGM flipped Cult Cop- I sure as hell didn't think about that at the time.) :roll:

I TOOK IT AS A GUILTY, MAGUA, IF THAT WASN'T PLAIN AND APPARENT.
    He didn't say "BAD FEELING" he said "friend was culted last night" which sounds alot like solid info to me, Magua.

Chill out Magua.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1440 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

predit: I do trust you, BB. Hence willingness to see Friend die.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1450 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:
    Mr Subliminal wrote:BB dies a painful and horrible death if Friend flips anything except Cult. Even if he somehow flips Mafia, BB dies death. Painful and horrible death.

UNVOTE:
    VOTE: Friend

But my friend Friend must die a swift and just death first :(

Why do you want to kill Friend exactly? ...

Also, defusion of responsibility to me makes you look scummier.

Yeah I don't like Magua's reaction to the whole friend thing either.

tanny hiphop can't be CR.

BB wrote:Something in Mr S's posts make me think HE is cult-related now because he is all "Oh look BB said Friend is 100% cult, let's lynch Friend, then when BB is wrong let's lynch BB... yay 2 non-cults lynched"...

I actually think he has a high likelyhood of being CR.
    Especially CR among the towniest group.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1452 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:oh whoops
    I just skimmed all the stuff after the big bolded accusation.
    UNVOTE: Friend
    VOTE: GW

What?
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1455 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:
    Andrius wrote:
    Mr Subliminal wrote:oh whoops
    I just skimmed all the stuff after the big bolded accusation.
    UNVOTE: Friend
    VOTE: GW

What?

Hes saying "Oh shit, they are onto me, let me vote up the biggest wagon so I can recruit again tonight"

I'm at the tipping point.
    I want to vote Magua.
    Because I think he's one of the best choices for CR.

But on the other hand we have GW, who's more likely mafia than CR.

And that's a much less risky lynch.
    BUT.
    I did just tell BB about last game- about how the lynches that we spent on nopoint and tans were "wasted" in the sense we didn't go after the CR.
    And I think this is it.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1458 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't care who he's a hydra with all I care about is its magua.
    you dont sign your posts, so i dont have to care.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1467 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
    I'm at the tipping point.
    I want to vote Magua.
    Because I think he's one of the best choices for CR.

But on the other hand we have GW, who's more likely mafia than CR.

And that's a much less risky lynch.
    BUT.
    I did just tell BB about last game- about how the lynches that we spent on nopoint and tans were "wasted" in the sense we didn't go after the CR.
    And I think this is it.

So I'm a better lynch but you're still voting GW? How's that fence?

Its not a fence.
    Its the choice between lynching most-likely mafia, and not getting nearer to the most wanted target (CR), or going after the CR and allowing the town to be shot another night by the mafia.

Nikanor, what do YOU want to do? Because I think we should go after the CR. The OLC and other roles out there will contain the mafia as best as they can, while we lynch CR candidates like Subliminal during the day. Your proposal to "not lynch the townie players now" is faulty and I'd prove it wrong but ONGOING-GAME so I can't.

BB's #1464 is awesome.

Nik we don't have to wait.
    Waiting killed the town in BNM.
    You don't have to be afraid of the night.
    We've made it through the Blackest Night.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1470 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Read Blackest Night Mafia.
    Tell me where I'm not making sense.
    We can chase down mafioso during the day but that's what the CR wants- and he GROWS.
    Every day we don't lynch him he grows more powerful. More cultists behind his call.

I'm saying we go for the CR.
    Now.
    Because BNM should have been a town victory.
    BRIGHTEST DAY WILL BE THAT TOWN VICTORY.
    NO BULLSHIT WITH NOT ENOUGH LYNCHES- THEY GAVE US THAT (lol_broken but still).
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1474 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
    Andrius wrote:I don't care who he's a hydra with all I care about is its magua.
    you dont sign your posts, so i dont have to care.

Just realized the golden nugget in here.
    If Magua is all you care about, then you disregard anything I say?

No.
    Because I have no idea what's you and what isn't you.
    Because you don't tag your posts.
    Quite simple, really.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:Just so y'all know, I'm currently laughing at the bumpkins who believe that Andy, muffinz and Toasty are all town.
    JUST SAYIN', Y'KNOW, THAT TOWN PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE THREE BLOCKING ROLES.

I'd cite otherwise, but that was
    my
    game and was chaos in the RB-Doc department on purpose. >_>
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1535 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Andrius »

Toast stop being so prickish.
    Nik's God here.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1536 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Andrius »

GOD WHERE ARE ALL OF THE MULTI-QUOTE THINGS? I HIT THE BUTTON.
    HOW DOES THIS MAGICK WORK???

Doing this by hand

Nikanor wrote:Speaking of Toasty being scum, I just realized something.
    ToastyToast wrote:I FUCKING JAILKEPT Nikanor last night
    That means
    1) He couldn't have gotten a result on me

ToastyToast wrote:I also figured that, if town, you wouldn't have any more additional powers. The "cop" thing happened in the day, and you lost your bulletproof. In my mind I was essentially giving you back bulletproof status.

Post 1: At the time of Toasty's claim on early d2, Toasty claims that I couldn't have had a guilty on him because he blocked me AT NIGHT.
    Post 2: Toasty claims that he blocked me n1 because he didn't think that I would have any abilities in addition to DAYcop.

If Post 1 is honest, Post 2 is false. If Post 2 is true, Post 1 is dishonest. This is what I call a CONTRADICTION, and it makes Toasty 100% confirmed scum.
    I thank all of you in advance for your votes on the Toasty wagon tomorrow.
    As for the people who called me stoopid for my fake guilty on Toasty... well, I guess a hater is going to hate. The haters will be forgiven provided they vote for Toasty tomorrow.

inHimshallibe wrote:Did not like Subliminal's skrewing around with the Friend vote and such.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1539 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Andrius »

tanstalas wrote:Mr. S. Unless I was misdirected Andy CANNOT be the CR. I have said this before. Please pay attention. I am almost 100% he is not CR. Mafia maybe but not CR.

Nikanor wrote:Speaking of Toasty being scum, I just realized something.
    ToastyToast wrote:I FUCKING JAILKEPT Nikanor last night
    That means
    1) He couldn't have gotten a result on me

ToastyToast wrote:I also figured that, if town, you wouldn't have any more additional powers. The "cop" thing happened in the day, and you lost your bulletproof. In my mind I was essentially giving you back bulletproof status.

Post 1: At the time of Toasty's claim on early d2, Toasty claims that I couldn't have had a guilty on him because he blocked me AT NIGHT.
    Post 2: Toasty claims that he blocked me n1 because he didn't think that I would have any abilities in addition to DAYcop.

If Post 1 is honest, Post 2 is false. If Post 2 is true, Post 1 is dishonest. This is what I call a CONTRADICTION, and it makes Toasty 100% confirmed scum.
    I thank all of you in advance for your votes on the Toasty wagon tomorrow.
    As for the people who called me stoopid for my fake guilty on Toasty... well, I guess a hater is going to hate. The haters will be forgiven provided they vote for Toasty tomorrow.

inHimshallibe wrote:Did not like Subliminal's skrewing around with the Friend vote and such.

Nikanor wrote:lol?

Nikanor wrote:You hit the Q+ button on everything you want to quote and then hit a quote button when you're done.

IT WORKED.

You ARE a god, Nik. <3
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1542 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm not a Vig.
    I've said that at least thrice.
    It was Peregrine who thought I was.

And someone else who thought the OLC was a group of vigs. LOL 3 town vigs = LOLOP.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1547 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't think he'd claim RED miller, Tans, as black CR.
    If he were CR I think he'd claim BLACK Miller as that's what he'd investigate to a Cult Cop, yes?
    If he were scum he'd claim RED miller because as that's what he'd investifate to a Mafia Cop.
    Andrius
    Andrius
    The Baker
    Andrius
    The Baker
    The Baker

Post Post #1549 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Andrius »

I think dana said Unrecruitable = Uncultable somewhere earlier in D2.

Well of course there's something fishy about a masonry of FIVE.
    Again, there is no MASONRY just lol_Masonry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”