The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Andrius wrote:
oa wrote:Supplying exact shades of colors, hex values, or anything resembling them will result in modkills at all points following this post. This was your warning.

lol more breakage.

The moderation team notes that quoting moderator PMs in thread has long broken this game, and that this is neither new nor unexpected. The warning was a courtesy, because I have no desire to modkill anyone in this game. And quoting or 'closely paraphrasing' your role PM in ANY FORM will result in exactly that. The Color Code issue from the first iteration was one we were specifically leery of cropping up again, and thus I wanted to cut off ANY related BS before it got started.

Err on the side of 'PM mod to check' because there will be no lenience at all when you step over the line.

VLA for WLC noted.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Did you just modconfirm the PM-Masonry?

The discussion is one that was ranging into areas that might result in a modkill.

If you wish to assume this confirms any piece of information, this is of course your prerogative.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

So I take it that colors are important. :roll:
I mean personally I love colors in role pms, but in Olympus I gave everyone a different color- no one had the same (though AGM had the mod-color Blue Lantern Blue which was *OHGODMODKILLSDONTKILLME* lol).

ANYWAY ofc quoting mod pms breaks the game derp derp but colors is another matter LOL WERE NOT GOING THERE and arguing over silly trifles (not truffles yum) is pointess right now.
Though I don't see what the deal is since scum last game got the color codes too so idk how that even remotely breaks the game but lolwhatever we'll talk later dana.

SO YEAH.
BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM.

Nothing new since my last post.
Masons are still HAXORZ and maybe mod-confirmed #1176?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

p.s. if you need me I'll be in Hawai'i. Waiting for game contents to start since nothing new but mod shenanigans from my last real post and masonry PART TWO OF GAMEBREAK PLAN (like its not broken enough?) is under wraps so yeah gonna surf see ya'.

(Too lazy to take AGM out but whatever I'm sure he'd love hawaii.)
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Friend »

@Mod: I will be VLA from Monday to Saturday next week.
I'll still have access but the posting will be spotty.
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

Apok wrote: Are you actually going to tell me why you tried to quickhammer, or are you going to clumsily try to dodge the question again? Also, protip: Being on a townie lynch =/= trying to quickhammer that townie, nice try.

I never dodged any question. We basically started and drove the wagon on ooba on circumstances that legitimately looked like cult to us. We were more than happy to vote for him the entirety of day one, but only shifted onto you after the first lynch because we had suspicion of you and we thought you had a higher chance of flipping cult recruiter. Once I realized your wagon was going nowhere, with only our vote on it, I made to shift back to ooba who I had thought was cult the entire first day.

Now, its not just you being on a townie lynch, its your reasons and excuses you make to hop onto it. Here is your first vote for ooba. You sheep the reasons you say 'have already been mentioned', a good majority of which come from us. You first sheep us and then try to blame us for suspecting that same player? This is warping logic here.

Apok wrote:since my complaints about him have been cleared up and Vote: ooba for reasons that have been mentioned--his deadline's running out soon, also, so we should see some fun stuff soon.

And your second reason for voting him is equally as bad.

Apok wrote:In other news, ooba is still WIFOMing and frantically scrambling for survival. Vote: ooba I just noticed the specifics of tans' claim.

You then try and chain tans lynch off on top of ooba's lynch as well.

I thought he might have misunderstood, but evidently he explicitly gave his powers to Luthor? Not really buying it. Earlier, he was fairly eager to tie himself to ooba, but now he's backing off quite a bit with the whole cross-role-PM confirm thing. The point is that these orange guys are up to no good.

You mention again on day one you think tans is some sort of anti-town

People I feel to be anti-town: tans, for reasons previously stated.

Yet you haven't mentioned him at all today. Especially since you considered him a high chance of flipping anti-town, totally not mentioning him again is a point against you.

Then you have the gall to say something peregrine does is scummy:

Reeks of laying a foundation to chain lynches, especially with double lynches.

When you yourself did the exact same thing, with tans and ooba.
You said my name?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

So. I still think WLC is town and a bad lynch. The questioning of Friend reads as town who's genuinely suspicious, but the questioning needs to stop. There is a very, very simply explanation for why he didn't know he's a white lantern, but it's probably not a good idea to go into detail about it (especially given the recent warnings from the mod).

So far all I've seen said about WLC-as-scum is that he's not very active and ooba thought he was CR. I don't even think this is an exaggeration, either - that's all I've seen people say about WLC.

@Andrius,

How confident are you that WLC is CR (and why?) and who would you think is CR if WLC flips town (or mafia)?

tbh, I could agree Apok is probably mafia over CR, but I'd rather see a scum flip or some sort with the first lynch than lynch WLC and hope he flips CR. I strongly feel that Apok is scum of some sort, and any scum flip at this point is better than no scum flip.

Not to mention, if Apok is red and he's lynched, red-scum are going to have to start seriously cult-hunting (including NKs) if they want any chance of winning. Ditto for whoever's doing the day kills.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Kast »

Summary (for inhim): I agree with Muffin. I want BB to stop fence sitting and actually commit to suspicion list/vote.

----

Muffin wrote:So far all I've seen said about WLC-as-scum is that he's not very active and ooba thought he was CR. I don't even think this is an exaggeration, either - that's all I've seen people say about WLC.
Muffin, there also suspicion based on his attack on Mr. S based on the Entity claim gambit. This was also similarly debunked (Friend's criticism there ignored that in the first post where WLC voted Mr. S, he also claimed to doubt the claim, which turned out to be a gambit anyway).

Not to mention, if Apok is red and he's lynched, red-scum are going to have to start seriously cult-hunting (including NKs) if they want any chance of winning. Ditto for whoever's doing the day kills.
++ this.

----

BB:
But both are being active and I want to focus on someone who is laying in the background X_X.
Who exactly do you suggest we focus on? As you have no vote history and have expressed no suspicions, other than Nik's fake gambit was full of holes and you think Nik and Toast are town, it feels like you're just trying to coast along under the radar.

I still think for all the posts you've made, there is almost no content beyond token questions (with no follow up) and off-topic/joke posts. Feels very active lurk-y to me.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Kast »

CJ - (Ludi?) wrote:I never dodged any question. We basically started and drove the wagon on ooba on circumstances that legitimately
looked like cult to us
. We were more than happy to vote for him the entirety of day one, but only shifted onto you after the first lynch because we had suspicion of you and we thought you had a higher chance of flipping cult recruiter. Once I realized your wagon was going nowhere, with only our vote on it, I made to shift back to ooba who I had thought was cult the entire first day.

Italics added for emphasis. Also this:

Tar wrote:I'll be around to lay out the case on
Toast and ooba
(oh yeah, there's a case there) in a bit.
(Only potential issue with the ooba wagon is that I'm pretty sure given his play so far
ooba is Mafia
, not Cult.)

Tar wrote:Now, why does ooba want us to focus exclusively on one scumgroup D1? Because he's scum from the other faction (Mafia) and wants to a) buy a pass for not hunting other members of his faction and b) potentially buy his faction a free pass into lategame.

Dogpile on ooba, everyone, he's not town. We can find the Cult Recruiter with the second lynch, kay?

Tar wrote:Apparently he wasn't listening to my lecture about "ooba might be scum, but we can lynch him tomorrow because
HIS BEHAVIOR SUGGESTS MAFIA
AND I WANT TO LYNCH THE CULT LEADER TODAY AND THAT CULT LEADER IS PROBABLY APOK".

You certainly drove the wagon on ooba, but it was on basis of him being mafia, not on basis of CR. Now you're claiming you initiated the ooba wagon on basis of hunting CR from the get-go, and still dodging the fact that you attempted to hammer when ooba had clearly requested the chance to make a defense before hammering him. Especially considering you attempted to hammer him (in posts 677 & 678) immediately after inHim posted this.
Show

Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

We like
lust after
Muffin Man.

VOTE: Apokalyptika
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Kast »

I don't see apok as cult, but I'm pretty convinced WLC is not scum, and I largely think Muffin and Mr. S have been well reasoned so far, so
unvote, vote: apok

FOS:
Andrius, BB, CJ
Show

Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

The time for Apokalyptika to be claiming is now
nigh
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

Apokalyptika wrote:Tar, I never said Nikanor was flailing. I said that Nikanor's claim amused me, as did seeing the results (i.e. people getting excited and flailing about). And I specifically mentioned that I found it odd that neither Andy nor tans questioned the second cop claim, especially since Andy talked a lot about BPs and such yesterday.

Magister Ludi, hi there! Are you actually going to tell me why you tried to quickhammer, or are you going to clumsily try to dodge the question again? Also, protip: Being on a townie lynch =/= trying to quickhammer that townie, nice try.

Peregrine's 1114 strikes me badly. Lots of people seem to suspect that either I or WLC are CL, but Peregrine's blatantly setting up a "one or the other" type scenario. Reeks of laying a foundation to chain lynches, especially with double lynches.

So your defense is that, Peregrine is acting more like scum than you are and we should therefore look at him? That is horrible. Also, a lot of people think you are mafia, not Cult Leader.

VOTE: Apok

I too would like an answer to Apok's question (about Candle Jack).

Subliminal is most likely town. There is no reason that mafia or cult would pull something as dangerous as that gambit. His play has followed a towny mindset and he is actively scumhunting. Other than gambits, what are your suspicions of Subliminal/Nikanor, WLC?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Friend »

Fine.

UNVOTE VOTE APOK
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:Image

Second time I have seen that picture.

What does it mean? :?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: Apokiluypcita

Can't see him being town; doubt hes Cult tho
third best scummer of all time
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

hiplop, Friend, we love you both
hot sex
, and we know you're town
cop investigations

And we're pretty confident that Apokalyptika is scum
bussing

Still.

Please let people claim first before hammering next time.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Friend »

Didn't know that was the hammer *blush*
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by hiplop »

shit. Was that honestly a hammer? Eh don't regret it that much
third best scummer of all time
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Fucking love Bang (the game).
We had a 10-person bang session once.
Pretty freaking awesome.
'
WAITING FOR FLIP.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Andrius wrote:Fucking love Bang (the game).
Pretty freaking awesome.
'
WAITING FOR FLIP.

What reminded you of bang? lol
Playin teh Indians. Banging all of you.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ToastyToast wrote:
Andrius wrote:Fucking love Bang (the game).
Pretty freaking awesome.
'
WAITING FOR FLIP.

What reminded you of bang? lol
Playin teh Indians. Banging all of you.

Must. Resist. Inappropriate. Comments.

GAHH! :evil:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius