Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:17 am

Post by Tamuz »

Since we can't fuck
with
the roady... can we.... uhh.... Yeah, just me Tamuz here confirming :D
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

vIQleS wrote:I don't know where you got the word fuck from.... :-)

The row of asterisks covers the word 'mess'...

:x
Just make me a bad guy already :roll:
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

vote: Fritzler

For bandwagoning
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:46 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Foolster41 wrote:Don't really feel like random voting this time.
Random?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Preemptive bandwagoning accusation. He hasn't yet but he will.
Custom's don't last when the whole world has been opened up to them. Eventually they change to the influx or the influx takes the customsof those there. Why live with your customs when others have been shown to you. Eventually you will give in to the social pressure. Just like the new players have started doing random votes at the begginings of their 2nd and 3rd games because people random voted in their first games and they steal such a custom.

Now I implore you to stop voting randomly and customarily in your first game, but rather to begin with a guided vote.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:34 am

Post by Tamuz »

How many to murder?

I'd like to know that before I continue considering votiing for broomhead. However, Fritzler has been really quiet lately which is very unlike him. I'll keep my vote he is acting wierd by not acting at all.

I apologize for any missing 'I's. my 'I' key is ugly and doesn't like me
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:30 pm

Post by Tamuz »

And so Adele I should just tell everyone I'm suspect of every reason I suspect them so they can immediately amend ther behavior and try cutting my suspicion? Is that your strategy. If so I really wish I was scum in this game with you giving me hints on how to act to avoid your suspicion.
This isn't a newbie a third vote isn't even the hint of the smell of the threat of forcing a RC.

Pariah, if I may ask: why only a FOS, you don't currently have a vote on anyone, why not just vote Chaotic instead of just FOS'ing him. he s in no danger of anything. I would like you to explain, if you would be so kind, why you didn't just vote CD there.
I may be back tonight
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:31 am

Post by Tamuz »

broomhead wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Pariah, if I may ask: why only a FOS, you don't currently have a vote on anyone, why not just vote Chaotic instead of just FOS'ing him. He’s in no danger of anything.
Well that’s the main reason for FOS’ing someone, you just want everyone to know what you think and not have people start jumping all around and prematurely voting and killing someone who shouldn't be killed. I like FOS only because I like to sit on the fence till I’m sure of something or just angry. Let’s not pressure anyone to vote before their ready ok?
Thanks for letting Pariah hide behind your words.

Adele, I'm not forcing you or even tryng to convince anyone to vote for broomhead, I'm not even voting for broomhead, I'm just puttng out that I feel he is slightly more suspcious seeming than the others here. If was trying to get him lynched rather than testing him, and the rest of the town I would be pursuing my avid attack. Examples provided

Tamuzi vs Marioparty: Result scum jumped onto the bandwagon the kd was attacking got lynched. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &&start=50
Tamuzi vs LyingBrian: Result Got the town with me and nixed the SK. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=200
There to Here http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtop ... &start=350

The first is a better example of me actually trying to lynch people. I'm not lynching I'm probing.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:05 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I haven't voted.... I didn't even FOS, more or less just a IGMEOY
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:37 pm

Post by Tamuz »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I agree with Adele mostly because I don't have anything to say either. All I can gather is that Pariah seems to take things seriously. Then agan, perhaps my behavior is just annoying to him.
unvote fritzler
Why shouldn't Pariah take things seriously? This is a life and death game...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:57 am

Post by Tamuz »

Adele, scum don't start too many bandwagons. Through my experence when playing as scum, I have less of a licence to start and go through an entire attack phase. More on less I just snowballed as scum. Which leads me to believe town are actually allowed to be more aggressive than scum because the scum need to hide.
As to your actual play. it is great to be prolfc and all, but there gets to be a point where you are saying "lets talk" in 80 times as many words as needed.

Thats the lock I see you getting stuck in right now, although I was in it as well in my earlier games. There are things that connot be explained by the English language, mainly emotions, but there are others. Try to explain love, or the olfactory, it is nearly impossible. This is me explaining that mafia isn't a game all about words. There are other things that we really can't explain in words. Human knowledge supercedes words or even thoughts.

Basically what I'm saying is that you really have to trust your feeling occasionally and not just sit textually and bandy words. That and I don't want to have to wade through a Seol's worth of writing to get to little kernels.

Now, with less fanfare
unvote vote: N_lich
I would lke to hear more than questions or echoes from you.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Adele wrote:
Unvote
I didn't (and don't) like certain aspects of his play... but I think I get his style now, and he looks reputable.
All good, I was kinda dicking around in the beggining, I like trying new things in my games so the first few pages of D1 are the perfect times for me to do these things. Now we are moving further into the game I'm shifting into gear.

Plus, I'm using this board as a distraction from homework I need to do before I go back to school so I'll type and think more now instead of reactionaries.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:40 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Pariah already debunked that one himself Alexander...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:58 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Pardon me for being thick, but who are you addressing?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Tamuz »

N_lich wrote: 3. Is anyone else still wanting Tamuz to say what he found suspiscous about Broomhead?
If YOU would like me to say what I found suspcous about Broomhead ASK ME. Don't put it in the form of a question based through other people. That just sounds like pushing your agenda through other people so as to avoid anything being cast back on you.

My vote remains. We already have one limited talk player in Fritzler, we don't need a second.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:51 am

Post by Tamuz »

unvote: N_lich

Because that s going nowhere, still feel hes is suspect.
vote: Alexander

He seems to be reaching alot
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I apologize for my inattentveness over the last week. I'm out of town for the remainder of this weekend but I give my promise will do a complete catch-up and analysis early this week.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:37 pm

Post by Tamuz »

OK back and completely caught up
Does anyone else think we should get to tommorow as quickly as possble and abuse the "
Day One
" Lawyer style?
That being said, my vote may be quick to jump to No Lynch if we think getting to tommorow and mass claiming will be the most beneficial.

However, I'm going to
vote: N_lich
for now because I believe he is the most scummy from his few posts and his extreme lurkerness (excuse my hypocracy)
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Tamuz »

As promised
unvote: N_lich vote: No lynch
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

What Maz said about Chaotic
+
FoS: Broomhead for questoining the details of our dear beloved and dead blousey's role. Seems like he was grabbing for info.
and I'm up for the clam, of course... I mean I did propose the no lynch AFAIK
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Imdb is your friend
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:52 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Now you see why I was for a D1 Fritz kill in my original posts?

And I am claiming once I get home tommorow if it hasn't been started already. Claimer's choice of follow-up style, of course?

If a person has an ability it shouldn't be revealed at the present round, no?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by Tamuz »

The claimee should pick IMO broom: As in Adele chooses who should RC next.

From IMDB Message boards Fat Sam is shown to be a main-ish character, so not a good hide role... I'd think. Plot summarywise though Fat Sam is one of the power-battlers, Wth the assumtion that Bugsy is town, as per Blousey being town. I'm not completely sure, but that may open up the possibility of FS & Dandy Dan of being Mafia...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

vote: Broomhead

I said it in post 265 and he kept going... I'm really getting that prodding mafia vibe
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:34 am

Post by Tamuz »

If anyone else DOES not have a full name role please say.
I for one, have a real name.

Foolster's claim seems really suspect, I think he would have at least indicated his vanilla'eyness if such was in his PM
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by Tamuz »

broomhead wrote:first of all with votes we can. and secondly, i think i will be proved innocent with my name claim, and have the buds to back it up, so far, unlike you, no one has helped your little down and out claim yet.
Are they scum (too)
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I'd rather not force the doc to out themself if our cop is already out. I would prefer for the mafa to take a blind stab than a cop v doc WIFOM.

I think broomhead & max should claim 1-2 manana with chaos 3, but then again I'm not the man with the choice.
unvote: Broom vote: Foolster
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Adele wrote:
Tamuz wrote:claim 1-2 manana with chaos 3
What does this bit mean?
It means my top three to claim tommorow orderwise would be those three. Broom & Max I don't care who goes frst or second, but I'd like the two to go first and chaos next.

Broom, for one do, then again I'd be just as happy to hear it tommorow
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Tamuz »

Counter Claim time baby. We caught Foolster in a lie.

I am Bugsy Malone, I am a limited mason. My goal is to fiind Blousey. I found her last night, but she also died so I had no chance to talk with her.
The part about the Fritzler findng me and becoming a mason check out with similarity to my role W/ Blousey.

However [most mportant part] I AM NOT A VIG. Why Foolster would put out I'm a vig or not I don't know I'm very interested in learning more about the Foolster.

In my eyes he is a better lynch for the lie, but I'm heavy with doubt.

If I have choice, Broomhead claims next.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:27 am

Post by Tamuz »

MeMe wrote:I think this is unbefreakin-lievable, myself.

--Foolster's got a suspect role name
--Foolster's claim doesn't match the Bugsy claim

I think that Foolster is lying through his teeth. I believe that his extended claim was designed simply to out Bugsy since it seemed likely he was going to die.

I don't understand why anyone would think it benefits scum more than town to STOP HANDING OUT INFORMATION. It seems entirely clear to me that Foolster is the best lynch for the day. Is anyone else going to 1) claim a non-name or 2) be denounced by another player?? And, if so, can't we just wait for tomorrow for that and
keep the scum in the dark for a little longer??

If EVERYONE else thinks we need to continue claiming, I'll go along with it -- but Adele's preference that everyone should claim in their next post or explain why they're not is extremely off. Our goal in a mass claim should be to get the scum to go as early as possible -- not just to tell them what NOT to claim by willingly going ahead of them. There's
no way
I'm just offering up my name without the others who've been asked to claim ahead of me going first.

If we're continuing with the mass claim, broomhead should have to go next. Adele picked Foolster who picked broomhead. But I renew my objection to continuing when it's clear we've got a prime candidate for the noose right in front of us.
Hence the reason I clamed. We have foolster with a very very iffy claim. Not to mention he lied about Bugsy being a vig.

I am Bugsy, you can tell by no counterclaim, if there is a counter claim we will have 2 scum, even if you guys do lynch me. I'm also fine with bringing my character out because I have no abilites now that Blousey is dead.

Maz, who else would Bugsy Mason with? 10/10 times it would be his woman AKA Blousey. 'Taint my fault scum killed her.

Soooo in short. Vote foolster
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Tamuz »

I don't Maz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Foolster41 wrote:BM=Bugsy Malone.

I have no idea why I would be told that he's a vig when he's not. Though it's still possible that Tamuz is lying (I think pretty likely in fact.).
If it is very likely that I'm lying about being Bugsy. Then WHY would you beleve that I'd be telling the truth about Bugsy not being a vigilante.

Either I would
A. Tell the truth on both instances>> I am Bugsy I am Not a vig
B. Be Lying on both instances>> I am a Scum/SK I kill people, but am not a vig
or
C. Be telling the truth and have a mod reveal ability. >> I am Bugsy Malone and I'm only a vig if some certain thing happens, at which pont the mod will tell me. I think this is very improbable seeing as I'm already a limited mason, think extra powers on my role would be discussed in my role PM

If his no name and my counter aren't enough info, then Foolster's own uncertanty SHOULD tip some more scales.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maz Medias wrote:Tam: I still think your claim was trying a little bit TOO hard to disprove him. Once more: If you'd just said "I'm not a vig", you would have counter-claimed just as effectively. In fact, we never needed to know about your masonry, since your possible partner bit it last night. By throwing in the masonry as a way of saying "well I mason with her so obv he can't mason with me", it seems like you're overkilling it.
I die tonight then you guys can keep track of masonry so scum are less likely to try the masonry ploy. If I die without announcing I could be a mason that could never go into the Town's consideration.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Your right, I'm not a mason because someone and their thugs KILLED BLOUSY, my masonic partner*!

That thug does indeed look like copy + Paste gone wrong

From limited Googling Snake eyes may be a part of Fat Sam's gang, but movie watchers should enlighten us on the truth

As per another link Snake Eyes is in the "Bad Guys Song"

Some stuff about Rival Gangs and Snake Eyes and a confirmation that Snake Eyes is in Fat Sam's Gang. Adele?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:36 am

Post by Tamuz »

Adele Broom & mysterious man #3 I would like at least two of you to give me a statement with the utmost conviction that you KNOW via the mod that your masonic partners are INNOCENTS.
As one who has played a scum mason before I can assure you that the assumption of them being in your group and therefor= good would make me a happy scum. Me being not scum now makes me want to make sure innocents are confrmed or to hold on record that they are not
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:43 am

Post by Tamuz »

Adele wrote:
And now for something completely different...
Tamuz wrote:Adele Broom & mysterious man #3 I would like at least two of you to give me a statement with the utmost conviction that you KNOW via the mod that your masonic partners are INNOCENTS.
I have checked with the mod, who has guaranteed it absolutely. Broomhead and the Mystery Man are pro-town. I don't know if broomhead confirmed it with the mod, but I do know that Mr. Mysterious did. However, I've no inclination to make him come out before he has to; I'd rather minimise pro-town claims until we agree to universal claims. Of course, if we get one more person pro-claim then it'll be resolved very soon.
Of course, thats why I said two and not all, I'd like to hear the same from Broom now if we can.

Maz, what I mean is a scum who is in a mason group.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:55 am

Post by Tamuz »

Maz Medias wrote:That would make it no longer a mason group.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 41&start=0

esp. Post 512

Setup like this:
MasonGroup A: BJ & NAI
MasonGroup B: Bloojay, Nanook & Tamuz
Mafia: Tamuz & Rajrhcpfreak.

So as you see there was a scum infiltrator in the Mason group. Therefore I was assumed innocent because my mason bros were
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I claimed
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:27 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maz Medias wrote:Didn't Tamuz indirectly claim BM?

I choose Chaotic_Diablo, either way.
How was that indirect?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:29 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Stark claimed w/out choice as well
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I just want the truth ironed out so there is no room for malinterpretation
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Tamuz »

nah, my period key is as tweaky as my eye key, I have to hit them really hard to make them work.
Don't get cheeky with me.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Voldemort is in this game?

Sheisse
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Tamuz »

So... can we continue killing Foolster yet?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:45 pm

Post by Tamuz »

unvote

Interestng, oh tell me more dear random man
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by Tamuz »

From my IMDB knowledge I can't see there being a cult
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Why maz, if I may insist
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Tamuz »

If you are scum, I don't want you happy
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I don't know that
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Thats lovely dear
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Was this before you checked you PM.
And the truth is I did too :wink:
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by Tamuz »

explanation?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I'm trying to understand his vote. He s just a tough walnut
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:17 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Not proven, but less likely to be scum.

Fritz, don't make me get out my authentic Austrian nutcracker. Its a family heirloom from the 1700s and is assured to work.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Or better yet tell us why
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Based solely on action, or based on movie knowledge?
I would actually voice Meme n tha rank for next suspicious rather than maz...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by Tamuz »

M'kay, I'll sit around and wait for our movie watchers.

Catch-22 calls
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:51 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Hmm
Topic: Now that we have all the claims, should we hear who Mystery Man #3 is. Remember Topic as in discuss not act.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:41 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Not that I remember. had suspected such since nobody was acting so chummy, but I was unsure.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Foolster41 wrote:
unvote: WhoeverIforget vote: Fritzler

Because that unvoting/revoting thing is just annoying and pointless. notice that this is the second time he's done this. Town respond with FACTS not uselsss spamming to annoy people in to following you.
You are grasping. What about the actual really relevant information Frtz posted aka testing you
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Adele wrote:
Chaotic_Diablo wrote:Is it possible that both Tamuz and Foolster might be lying?
:shock: My mind is blown :shock:
That is an excellent point. Sends my plan out the window, I think.
vote: Foolster
That blows your mind how?

I'm liking a test of our mason more and more every day... even though I know it isn't a "smart" play
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Really?

When you assume you make an ass out of 'u' and me. I'm not going to let you assume the trio is innocent unless we have outspoken knowledge. They could just be a ballsy trio as has been said. Plus, Adele seems to think we all should think she is innocent. Because of that she has moved on to leading the town. And I feel that my fate is pretty much sealed because of that and the if...then...s that she has been comng up with. (either mafia me hit night to protect Fool) or the town will eventually lynch me because of the conditionals.

Plus, is it not true that Adele & Broom have both been very hgh in the collective town's radars at points in ths game... and Fritz, well he is just erratic and we he is hard to lock down.

And Maz, I find your post mostly useless for multiple reasons.
A. You note you dislike me. So you admit your reasons are OMGUS
B. You have never supposed not making sense before, just waryness to accept me as the truth.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maz Medias wrote: I'm
dislike
you and distrusting everything you say
Maz Medias wrote:Back the fuck up
X

vote: Maz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maz Medias wrote: How is saying I don't like you OMGUS? Where did I make an assumption?
Attack upon personal issues is my understood definition of OMGUS, not just attacking someone attacking you
Where did I say
anything
you said I said in that post?
My post was a response to your assumed belief of innocent.
You yourself said it wasn't a smart play.
Yeah, I know it technically isn't considered smart, but that doesn't mean I can't voice my distrust.
You haven't made much sense all game, and I don't tend to trust people who don't make sense, whereas I tend to agree with those who do.
About that proof I asked for, or any indication of you not makng sense out of me in previous posts... yeah, about the absence of that. Well, we're gonna need it.
The ballsy trio idea is an impossibly, well.. ballsy play that would seal them to losing if the town was anything resembling intelligent.
Ballsy plays are often brilliance. Just ask Pariah about one of his newbies. He made an incrediably ballsy play that payed off for it. I'm trying to be the semblance of intelligence and keep the spotlight at least slightly tilted towards the masons until we know they are innocent. (And this can be done without killing).
You're shoving words in my mouth like a scummy lunch lady.
Where? I was actually talking for myself. So... unless you have proof of something I don't see why I should take your gaff
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maz Medias wrote:
Okay, dumbas
s
Unless you calm down a slight bit I'mma stop reading posts my Maz Medias so somebody will have to tell me what he is saying.

Plus your suspicion of me seems to me as useless as mine of the masons. Nobody counterclaimed me & Bugsy is too important to not be in the game esp. with Blousey already known dead. On top of that the Mod tells us that good guys are obvious. So, as far as I know and am concerned there should be very little reason to doubt me.

Then again, I'm a lying cheating dumbfuck who somehow managed to garner your hate and therefore I am scum, neh?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Sure
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:10 pm

Post by Tamuz »

We are only half.

But still there is the matter of Ballsy mafia ploys which would be good if you talked about. And about Adele leading the town. And how the Masons have been scummy during the game. ...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:46 pm

Post by Tamuz »

broomhead wrote:i am going to wait till i see a vote count before i unvote/different vote, i mean foolster really should be lynched because he has the scummiest claim by far, and then maz should be lynched because he is the scummiest in general
Foolster can be tested via me.
Even if I die you guys will then have the knowledge that I am BM with certainty and you can reevaluate from there. I'm happy voting Maz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:19 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I could have been a limited mason with Blousey. However, she died the night I sent her in as a choice and I never got to talk with her.

Foolster supposedly can 'find' me at night and become a limited mason with me. As far as his claim goes if not for the name it would have sounded right.

I live and cannot mason with foolster than he is scum.
I de, then you guys get to reassess the situation but you wll have the solid knowledge that Tamuz= BM
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Tamuz »

More importantly Foolster claimed he can mason with me that is testable
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:43 pm

Post by Tamuz »

N1 I checked if Fritzler was my mason. And I ended up getting a PM back sayng that Fritzler wasn't my gal. So I'd definately think one of the two will get a PM back.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Couldn't someone else stay up 24/7 and bandy with me in this thread. I gotta say the two pages back there where Fritze and I were going at it where good.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:08 pm

Post by Tamuz »

And that I can't spell at 11:08 at night. Myspace degenerates my english
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Chances are he is... Although probabilities lie.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:55 pm

Post by Tamuz »

What does he stand to gain lying now.
All he could do is WIFOM by naming random players as his partners... but even that wouldn't help, so prayer and tough words is all he has now
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Tamuz »

Just start PMing night options if you have them. I would, but I lost mine when Blousey died. All I can figure out now is that someone isn't blouse, what a use that is.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by Tamuz »

But if all three are to be believed, when one is proved town all are.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:54 am

Post by Tamuz »

You know... reading back on Alexander's old posts... I don't think we have or had a doctor at any point in this game. Oppinion of a movie watcher would be nice before we hammer Maz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:55 am

Post by Tamuz »

Well that seems like a perfect mason confirming mechanism to me :P
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:52 pm

Post by Tamuz »

vote: Maz

Answer enough?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:19 am

Post by Tamuz »

Because I'm Bugsy Malone.

And please don't punch my pretty face.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:38 pm

Post by Tamuz »

We know if 1 is good all are, since I made them PM the mod and each has individually said they PM'ed the mod and that their innocence was given. If Maz turns up guilty it would allay my suspicion of them, 5 mafia in a 12 person game makes no sense.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

There still may be the potential of traitors... get NK'ed at night and switch sides, but I don't thnk that BM has any such roles.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I was just thinking. 2 'bad' groups, cops and scum. Does that fit with Bugsy Malone theme, the cops are out to catch the kids?

If not, then pro-townness
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:03 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Adele, if I die aft I mason with Blousey I would be dead. She was my night choice the night she died.

What do we think about Chaotic being scum? I think his claim could be bull, I mean how hard is it to pony up flavour for a claimed role?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:23 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I think CD got a result on me.

And I can see Pariah being scum. He has done the no kill during the night gambit as mafia before with success, I can see him trying again.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Iunno, its a hard thoughtline. Balance between checking the mason, or checking a "free" player. erggggh
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I think this masonry needs testing, thats what I think
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Yes Broomhead, I am saying that. If F.A.B. is a mafia then the town is in Lylo RIGHT NOW. Otherwise it will be 2 or 3 to 3 tommorow. Game over town.

If we lynch one today we will still have 2 masons + Bugsy + the Doc + Deputy + ...Meme. 4 probables with two weak, 1 if there is no save. We still are hands up. I think in the name of safety for the town, we must kill a 'mason'. I'm a fan of Fritz for low activity or broom for being generally scummy,
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Could she have changed alignments after being hit? I wouldn't put it past a mafia to hold a kill, especially if the masons are mafia, they'd be ballsy enough
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by Tamuz »

What are the negatives of testing it before the night?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

The thing is broomhead the four of us who are not masons cannot take the masonry at face value. I don't know what is going on, but we can lose a mason and still have the town at either a 3:2 or 4:1 advantge over the scum.
And anyone honestly thinking I cannot be innocent when it is rather obvious I am Bugsy, who must be good by ViQles earlier quotatons, is crazy.

As far as the Meme testing goes, that is innane. In the situation that she is mafia: her NK'll work and bam, NOTHING IS PROVED. Aye. I'm not excited about lynching a claimed mason, but my mind tells how much I will kick myself if we lose because we didn't check them.

vote:Broomhead
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:44 am

Post by Tamuz »

What does Meme vigging proove?
If she is scum or SK, it says nothing.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

If we kill a non-mason I would rank the four of us the following way as far as who I'd kill

1. CD
2. Meme
3. Pariah
4. Myself
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:00 am

Post by Tamuz »

Oh Adele, I don't trust Meme, the thing is though not killing her today, if she is scum, will not lose us the game. If the masons are, not lynching one of them will lose us the game.

I don't understand why you have such a hard time putting yourself in our shoes and looking at tht possibility.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Tamuz »

Adele, as a person who has modded before, I assure you anything is possible, it all comes down to how crazy the mod wishes to make the game.

Oh Adele, I suggest you and the 'masonry' play wth your hand open, it wll beneft the town most at this point (that is to an earlier point).

Broomhead, I believe both of the masons would be killed if there were two NKs and we lynched one of them(excluding double targetting and night saves). The scum/SK getting rid of the confirmed townies. This is a really frustrating position to be in. I want to trust the masonry, but I just can't let myself.

I'mma look at the way people have been NK'ed see if that has something:
N1: Splurge (we'll label that mafia)
N2: Splurge (pattern evolving?)
D2: Custardized (our lynch)
N3: Creamed (Mod mixing it up?)
D3: Plain ol' lynch
N4: Nada

Well we have the pattern of 1 killing group, beyond that none. I don't think we have to worry about 2 killing groups, just an evilly big mafia.

And I just realized, I almost have 100 posts in this game, and I all dissapeared in the middle of D1.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Must.....not....lynch Fritz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maybe Fritzler gets serious outside of the thread and he doesn't want us to see that side of him.

Honestly Adele just give us your information, we already have a 'cop' and a doc out, f they are willing to risk for the town you sure as hell should as well.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:13 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Maz, your plan says nothing about Fritz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Killing me will prove neither Meme's innocence, nor the masons. Maybe I'm using my RC as too much of a crutch, but I personally feel I'm as cleared if not more than the masons, not to mention me having the 'deputy' clear me...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Broomy & me'll have a brew in the pub until one of us dies.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:00 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well, we've decided I won't die, but things may be thrown to the wind.

If meme is telling the truth and there are mafia out there I could get slammed still... always expect the inevitable.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Barring the mod lying--Yes.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:26 am

Post by Tamuz »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I'd like to hear from Pariah, Fritzler, and Tamuz. I have an idea what might have happened.
Well I'm just an empty vote tey, and the only place I see to go right now is Meme.

Other than that I have nothing to say now that we are safe with the masonry.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Do you still doubt the mason group?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:34 pm

Post by Tamuz »

OK... well the way I see it there is a 100% chance of scum being in the following group:
MeMe
C_D

and we have to keep an eye on Pariah.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:56 pm

Post by Tamuz »

almost there
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Ok
Meme-Claimed killer
Frizt conf. by cop
Broom: Conf by Adele (conf) and Fritz (conf)
Tamuz: Conf by solid claim
Pariah: Solid claim, backed up by doc
C_D: Solid claim, but more dubious than Pariah.

I don't see why I shouldn't vote MeMe.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I thought probability was high enough to push for a lynch to certify the truth of the mason group. Even then we would have numbers so I felt it safe.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”