Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:42 am

Post by Adele »

@MeMe: I checked. broomhead knew.

I'm sure you're about to present a pro-town reason for wanting to know... y'know, since you're asking if broomhead and I (who you don't trust) are able to verify Fritzler (either the most or second most trusted person in the game).

Also, MeMe, you haven't commented on this
chaotic_diablo wrote:I support no lynch. I'll investigate Pariah, he'll protect me. If Pariah's role is cleared, Adele is most likely confirmed as well. If I die, Pariah is scum. Meme will kill either Tamuz or Broomhead. If neither of them die, Meme is scum. If Meme is our scum, she will be forced to kill one of them or be revealed.
I'm also obviously interested in whether you'd be okay with giving broomhead a chance (say 50/50) of not being your nightkill with this plan.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:45 am

Post by Fritzler »

hey adele my game just ended, do you still need a replacement?
Surfs up dude.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:53 am

Post by broomhead »

yes, i knew about the abilty.

and i am okay with the give me a 50/50 chance of living, but i'd rather try and convince one non-mason to vote for MeMe, i don't trust her and i want that on he record if i die tonight. and also, i am okay with the no lynch plan, but if its decided that i die, i'd like a post to talk before the night, and not in twilight too.
BAMB!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:12 am

Post by MeMe »

Adele wrote:@MeMe: I checked. broomhead knew.

I'm sure you're about to present a pro-town reason for wanting to know... y'know, since you're asking if broomhead and I (who you don't trust) are able to verify Fritzler (either the most or second most trusted person in the game).
Um...well...that's not at all how it went down now IS it.

Fritzler answered first -- but my question was posed to
all
masons. My thoughts were that if, say, only one person had this "ability" (let's say a daykill ability) that THAT person could actually be scum/SK with an ability who decided to present it to the other two as though it was an ability for all the masons to decide how to use together. That's apparently
not
the case, since everyone's claiming to have had it in their PM. But once Fritzler answered, I thought that perhaps it was the other way 'round -- that if broomhead didn't have it (which could still be technically possible unless he mentioned it to you BEFORE you mentioned it to him), that it might be a pro-town ability for the two masons that you could have kept secret from the interloper. I'm actually rather surprised no one questioned you all on it before I got here as three person mason group is plenty strong WITHOUT any kind of an ability. I'm sure that anyone can see that the question had actual purpose.
Now
try to make me look anti-town for asking it. Incredible that you seem to be putting forth the case that it's LESS weird for non-masons to say "oh -- OK. Thank you." than "wait -- let's get the WHOLE story."

And, technically, it's still possible that ONLY you had it in your PM since, from what I've heard, you're the one who brought it up -- but I'm not of the mind that it'd make sense for all three of you to be scum together, so there's no reason that I can see for the other two to cover for you (unless that's what the "what we talked about" overnight meant).
Adele wrote:Also, MeMe, you haven't commented on this
chaotic_diablo wrote:I support no lynch. I'll investigate Pariah, he'll protect me. If Pariah's role is cleared, Adele is most likely confirmed as well. If I die, Pariah is scum. Meme will kill either Tamuz or Broomhead. If neither of them die, Meme is scum. If Meme is our scum, she will be forced to kill one of them or be revealed.
I'm also obviously interested in whether you'd be okay with giving broomhead a chance (say 50/50) of not being your nightkill with this plan.
Well, Adele, that was deliberate. As should have been obvious, I had a question pending about the mason ability claim that rather affects what I think should be done.

I'm on record as being for no lynch or mason lynch (which was somehow left out of the c_d quote above). I PREFER the no-lynch -- are you no longer as strongly against that as you were before?

As for the Tamuz or Broomhead vigging -- since I think now, more than ever, that the scum is likely to be among the masons, I'd at least like the vig target to include the possibility of YOU being my target. So, I'd like it to be 33-33-33 Tamuz, Broomhead, you as the options. Someone else can choose it so I won't be "left to my own devices" -- but I think it makes quite a bit of sense for you to be in the mix.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Fritzler »

If a scum was a mason i would say it would have to be broomhead, but the masons are guaranteed innocent. I refuse to take part in killing one. If viQles lied about that then I have no problem losing this game because of it.
Surfs up dude.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

@Meme, Adele shouldn't be a vig choice. I don't see how killing her will solve anything.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:53 pm

Post by broomhead »

I'm just piping in to let everyone know i still believe in my vote, and it still stands as of now.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:19 pm

Post by broomhead »

so i guess what i am hearing is 3 options, lynch me, lynch MeMe or no lynch. and i am hearing a lynch me would be close to impossible because it would req. all the non-masons. the lynch MeMe is my favorite, and req. one non-mason and adele or two non-masons. the last one i could go with if the lynching MeMe goes no where. i say we pick, Me, meme, or nothing. i pick MeMe for now.
BAMB!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Fritzler »

broomhead wrote:so i guess what i am hearing is 3 options, lynch me, lynch MeMe or no lynch. and i am hearing a lynch me would be close to impossible because it would req. all the non-masons. the lynch MeMe is my favorite, and req. one non-mason and adele or two non-masons. the last one i could go with if the lynching MeMe goes no where. i say we pick, Me, meme, or nothing. i pick MeMe for now.
You know, posts like this are why people want to lynch you.
Surfs up dude.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Adele »

ROFL.

Hate to say it, but Fritz ain't wrong there.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:32 pm

Post by MeMe »

chaotic_diablo wrote:@Meme, Adele shouldn't be a vig choice. I don't see how killing her will solve anything.
If she's scum or SK, it will solve quite a bit.

But, since broomhead posted since my post with him as a kill option but NOT Adele, that says to me that he considers himself more likely scum than she (!). So, I'm cool with the 50/50 plan.

And I need an answer, masons:
Do I have a guarantee that there will be no interference
?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:34 pm

Post by Fritzler »

MeMe wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote:@Meme, Adele shouldn't be a vig choice. I don't see how killing her will solve anything.
If she's scum or SK, it will solve quite a bit.

But, since broomhead posted since my post with him as a kill option but NOT Adele, that says to me that he considers himself more likely scum than she (!). So, I'm cool with the 50/50 plan.

And I need an answer, masons:
Do I have a guarantee that there will be no interference
?
We won't mess up your kill. We're innocent. We'd really prefer you kill tamuz though. :(
Surfs up dude.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Killing me will prove neither Meme's innocence, nor the masons. Maybe I'm using my RC as too much of a crutch, but I personally feel I'm as cleared if not more than the masons, not to mention me having the 'deputy' clear me...
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:54 pm

Post by Adele »

As I said earlier, there is a way of leaving the Tamuz/broomhead argument up to chance but still decide it ahead of time. I'd prefer MeMe kill Tamuz to broomhead; very much so, but I think it's pretty clear this is the best we are likely to get?

http://www.random.org had a link to http://cgi.cs.duke.edu/~des/vct/vct.cgi which tosses a coin once a minute and leaves that data up so people can agree to a particular future coin toss and independently survey the results after it takes place. Does everyone agree that's independent of all players and otherwise fair game?

If so, I suggest that if it comes up Tails, MeMe nightkills Tamuz, and if it comes up head, MeMe nightkills broomhead. I'd also suggest that MeMe gets to pick the coin toss time (obviously a toss after the time-pick post). If (or when) she does so, to ensure no later arguments, I'd request she lay it out in this format:
"February 14, 2006, 10:43 PM (US Eastern Time Zone)"

vote: No Lynch

oh yeah, and I also promise, MeMe, not to interfere in your nightkill, whether I like the result of the coin toss or not.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Well she could re flip it and kill broomhead.
Surfs up dude.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by Adele »

bah! Simul-posts suck!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:59 pm

Post by MeMe »

OK - that sounds good.

I'll just do the coin toss in 1 minute -- 11 p.m. EST Feb. 14.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:59 pm

Post by Adele »

Fritzler wrote:Well she could re flip it and kill broomhead.
Nah, that's not how it works. We could all look at the history and see what the "true" toss was. The site's designed for this very sort of thing (fair coin toss for people on different continents).
VCT page wrote:This VCT page allows multiple parties in different locations to perform a coin toss which they all can verify separately. Most (if not all) other sites do not provide any means for the exact same toss to be viewed in more than one place at one time.
Not to say she can't be trusted, but I chose this site so there's no doubt in anyone's mind, because it
can't
be fiddled.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by MeMe »

Fritzler wrote:Well she could re flip it and kill broomhead.
No -- go look at the site. All past tosses are shown -- I don't get to flip it.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:01 pm

Post by MeMe »

vote: no lynch
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:03 pm

Post by Adele »

Cutting it a bit fine, MeMe - it could be argued that you should have had a couple minutes' buffer. Either way, you played fair, I saw the post before the VCT clock hit 11pm EST, and it came up heads. Darn.

I'm sorry, broomhead.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

vote no lynch
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by Adele »

whoa. It looks like, in a sudden turn of events, chaotic_diablo's plan is going to happen.
Can I ask that everyone promise to play their part?

MeMe will nightkill broomhead
Masons will not interfere with MeMe's nightkill
chaotic_diablo will investigate Pariah
Pariah will protect chaotic_diablo

have I missed anything?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Broomy & me'll have a brew in the pub until one of us dies.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Vote count:

MeMe - 2 Fritzler, Broomhead
Broomhead - 1 Tamuz
Fritz - 1 - Pariah
No Lynch - 3 - Adele, Meme, Chaotic_Diablo

4 = Majority
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”