Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:51 pm

Post by Fritzler »

broomhead wrote:C_D-clear(because of the claim of fritzler being kuckles before he claimed)
Umm that was stark
Surfs up dude.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

I received info on Tamuz's role. I did a little research and the description I got matched up with Bugsy.
I'm not quite sure of Pariah. Despite what I posted earlier, I was just posting possible ways in which Pariah might have been scum and suspicions that might back it up. It was more of a post to disprove broomhead's observations. It does not necesarily reflect my own suspicions. Still, he did answer some of my questions.
My info on her matches with her role, but it can't tell her alignment. I believe her charater did try to interefere with Busy's relationship with Blousey a few times, but I'm not sure that qualifies enough to actually be an SK.
Why are the masons so sure that their own teammates aren't scum? I know that supposively that masons are innocent, but there is a character in the movie that does double deal and betray Fat Sam.

I'd like to see people to mention the mod less.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:55 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

[quote]My info on her matches with her role, but it can't tell her alignment. I believe her charater did try to interefere with Busy's relationship with Blousey a few times, but I'm not sure that qualifies enough to actually be an SK. [/quote[ I was referring to Meme. Sorry, I forgot.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:37 pm

Post by broomhead »

Fritzler wrote:
broomhead wrote:C_D-clear(because of the claim of fritzler being kuckles before he claimed)
Umm that was stark
oh man that was stark? whoops, my bad. well then C_D, no offense but it seems all of your information was a little late, by that i mean you gave us only things we could have figured out ourselves. to be truthful, i don't like that you claimed back up cop, am i wrong on this too? only because a cop isn't that important in this ind of game, and if a scum chose to try and be a back up cop, then he could even prove the town-ness of his scum buddies. just playing devil's advocate you know?
BAMB!
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

The thing is broomhead the four of us who are not masons cannot take the masonry at face value. I don't know what is going on, but we can lose a mason and still have the town at either a 3:2 or 4:1 advantge over the scum.
And anyone honestly thinking I cannot be innocent when it is rather obvious I am Bugsy, who must be good by ViQles earlier quotatons, is crazy.

As far as the Meme testing goes, that is innane. In the situation that she is mafia: her NK'll work and bam, NOTHING IS PROVED. Aye. I'm not excited about lynching a claimed mason, but my mind tells how much I will kick myself if we lose because we didn't check them.

vote:Broomhead
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:16 am

Post by Adele »

Chaotic_Diablo wrote:My info on her [MeMe] matches with her role, but it can't tell her alignment. I believe her charater did try to interefere with Busy's relationship with Blousey a few times, but I'm not sure that qualifies enough to actually be an SK.
Nope, it was Tallulah (Aelyn) who tried to interfere with Bugsy and Blousey's relationship. Here's what Maz's site had to say about Lena:
http://www.mtishows.com/show_plot.asp?ID=000214 wrote:Big New York stage director Oscar De Velt is auditioning replacements for his big show. A parade of bad performers stream across the stage until Blousey gets her turn. Before she can sing a note, Lena Marelli, the missing star struts back in (“Show Business”).
And that's it. She wasn't a "hero or comedy 'sidekick'" in the movie, and her only actions and relationships were negative; that's why I'm so suspicious of her.

And this is something I don't like to say, but if broomhead is scum, then he's a much better player at night than in the daytime. Y'know, I can't point you to stuff, but the mason has discussed stuff a lot; steered one another this way or that, and both Fritzler and broomhead have steered me towards distrust in folk who turned out to be scum and steered me away from distrusting from folk who turned out to be innocent.

@Tamuz: WTF? Are you seriously suggesting that all three masons might in fact be scum? If not, then your plan of "lynch one to prove the others" wouldn't work
anyway

@MeMe: ah. Well, I don't doubt your powers so much as your allegiance, so I don't know how valuable "testing" you would be.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:10 am

Post by broomhead »

Tamuz wrote:And anyone honestly thinking I cannot be innocent when it is rather obvious I am Bugsy, who must be good by ViQles earlier quotatons, is crazy.
what i mean my
Broomhead wrote:Tamuz, though never seeing the movie, i think a character named after a movie(movie name, Bugsy malone-character name, Bugsy Malone) i mean, if i am not mistaken, he claimed early and that would be a bit risky claiming BM when i am SURE there will be someone named BM.
i meant that you
would
be inncocent.
BAMB!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:17 am

Post by MeMe »

Consider this: If one of the masons is an SK -- steering conversation at night toward mafia wouldn't mean much. Also, if one of the masons is a baddie with investigation protection, even fellow masons questioning the mod about alignment would yield "innocent" or "no comment." I still haven't seen the movie, so if someone who has could say for certain that the double-crosser mentioned earlier
isn't
one of the masons, that'd be great.

As for testing me: if I'm a mafia member, my kill should turn up the way the mafia kill did. If I'm a vig (or even SK) it should turn up differently -- at least I could prove I'm not mafia by testing me.

Now -- why is everyone ignoring the no-lynch idea? It seems the smartest by far to me. If we're lynching, I still prefer it to be someone without potentially town-helping abilities (Tamuz or a mason).
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:25 am

Post by Adele »

MeMe: what if (again, as a possibility) we lynched Pariah or Chaotic-Diablo and you vigged Tamuz. I mean, if the other plan was that we lynch Tamuz and you vig Pariah or C_D, this way the same people die...
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:37 am

Post by MeMe »

As I said, I
prefer
a no-lynch -- seems the plan with the least risk.

But I'll probably join any plan that gives town a decent chance of survival -- and I believe that means keeping Pariah out of the noose today. It's not really the same thing to reverse the suggested lynchee and viggee (?) -- even though it'd wind up with the same two dead at the hands of the town. Lynching Pariah robs us of one more night of protection if he IS the doc while lynching Tamuz robs us of no action.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:44 am

Post by Adele »

Sorry, I don't mean to ignore the no-lynch option; to clarify, I'm against it, very strongly.

If you think Pariah could protect during a night he died, then that does change my plan. Would you be okay, then, with lynching C_D and vigging Tamuz?

I just want to be clear on who would be okay with killing whom so we can find a solution that's satisfactory to a majority.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:45 am

Post by MeMe »

Why
are you against a no-lynch?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:46 am

Post by MeMe »

Oh, and I'm fine with a c_d lynch and a Tamuz vig.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:51 am

Post by Adele »

MeMe wrote:
Why
are you against a no-lynch?
Because it increases the ratio of scum actions to town actions :P . If you felt very certain about the innocence of two others, I think you'd feel safer and happier killing potential scum than no-lynching.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:44 am

Post by Tamuz »

What does Meme vigging proove?
If she is scum or SK, it says nothing.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:55 am

Post by Adele »

Tamuz wrote:What does Meme vigging proove?
If she is scum or SK, it says nothing.
Well, no, because if she's mafia, we can expect 1 kill, but if she's an sk or a vig, we can expect 2 kills - hers, plus the scum's. So if there's 1 kill tomorrow or the wrong people died, we lynch her. Otherwise, we look at the facts we have at the time and move forward from there.
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Pariah »

Adele wrote:Well, no, because if she's mafia, we can expect 1 kill, but if she's an sk or a vig, we can expect 2 kills - hers, plus the scum's. So if there's 1 kill tomorrow or the wrong people died, we lynch her. Otherwise, we look at the facts we have at the time and move forward from there.
What if the scum no hit, or I block their hit via doctoring?
Tales of Monkey Island - made by the guys who brought back Sam and Max!

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Pariah »

What is the current vote count?

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:54 am

Post by Adele »

Good question - I can't see the mafia no-killing, not when things (hopefully) are going so badly for them anyway. Here's a suggestion. It might be a bit "out there", but I'm at least going to mention it as a possibility.

We lynch Tamuz. Pariah
promises
to protect either broomhead or C_D. C_D
promises
to investigate broomhead. MeMe
promises
to vig Pariah.

Come morning, we almost certainly would have confirmation on broomhead's name and thus allegiance, so broomhead and Fritzler would both be confirmed, and we have more information on MeMe. Downside is, it's fairly likely that MeMe, Fritzler or I would die.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Adele »

Unofficial Vote Count

MeMe: 2 (broomhead, Fritzler)
Tamuz: 1 (Adele)
Broomhead: 1 (Tamuz)

4 to lynch
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Pariah »

Adele wrote:Good question -
I can't see the mafia no-killing, not when things (hopefully) are going so badly for them anyway.
Wait, what?

If it's a good play, I can certainly see them skipping their hit, making MeMe (assuming MeMe is pro town or not in the mafia) look bad, MeMe gets lynched, and then they basically are where they were last night, but with an extra player dead.
Adele wrote:Here's a suggestion. It might be a bit "out there", but I'm at least going to mention it as a possibility.

We lynch Tamuz. Pariah
promises
to protect either broomhead or C_D. C_D
promises
to investigate broomhead. MeMe
promises
to vig Pariah.

Come morning, we almost certainly would have confirmation on broomhead's name and thus allegiance, so broomhead and Fritzler would both be confirmed, and we have more information on MeMe. Downside is, it's fairly likely that MeMe, Fritzler or I would die.
The problem is that C_D's hints are rather vague. (Even assuming he's pro town.) They could be construed to match the character, or C_D could die because I picked to protect Broomhead.

Tamuz is Bugsy Malone. For some reason, that doesn't sound like a good lynch to me, really.

Also, just because Broomhead could be hypothetically be cleared, doesn't mean you or Fritzler will be, still leaving us with our little problem.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Pariah »

Also, thank you for the unofficial vote count.

Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

If we kill a non-mason I would rank the four of us the following way as far as who I'd kill

1. CD
2. Meme
3. Pariah
4. Myself
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Adele »

C_D's hint will tell us at least if broomhead's name-claim was truthful or not. If you promise to protect either C_D or broomhead, the mafia will probably attack elsewhere. Stark (now confirmed cop) confirmed Fritzler's nameclaim, so you can at least trust that. I still don't entirely trust Tamuz, but it sounds like a lot of people do.

Look, I'm on board to lynch or test MeMe. If you're okay with lynching her but not any of the other options that have been floated, vote for her, and I'll cast vote 4. This is an open invitation.
Otherwise, please suggest another path to take - preferably one that doesn't involve lynching broomhead or Fritzler.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Adele »

Sorry, Tamuz, didn't see you there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”