chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:55 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

I went to google, typed in, Bugsy Malone Book. I used Bugsy Malone to find any searches on the movie and used 'book' to see if there was any correlation with the two words. After that, it's simply reading the descriptions to see what you want to find.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:04 am

Post by Pariah »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I went to google, typed in, Bugsy Malone Book. I used Bugsy Malone to find any searches on the movie and used 'book' to see if there was any correlation with the two words. After that, it's simply reading the descriptions to see what you want to find.
Ah, I tried "Bugsy Malone Movie Script" "Bugsy Malone Book
store
", "Fat Sam's Grandslam Speak Easy", stuff like that.
Tales of Monkey Island - made by the guys who brought back Sam and Max!

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:26 am

Post by Tamuz »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I'd like to hear from Pariah, Fritzler, and Tamuz. I have an idea what might have happened.
Well I'm just an empty vote tey, and the only place I see to go right now is Meme.

Other than that I have nothing to say now that we are safe with the masonry.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:25 am

Post by broomhead »

yeah, unless we figure out why there was only one kill, and why i died, i still want MeMe dead
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:25 am

Post by broomhead »

broomhead wrote:yeah, unless we figure out why there was only one kill, and why i died, i still want MeMe dead
err- rather, why i didn't die
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by broomhead »

AH-HA! after re-reading the forums i figured out a sure fire way to prove that if MeMe has a night kill ability that she is indeed either scum or SK and
not
a vig. but i am afraid i cannot tell you as of yet because it raises more questions than answers. and those questions either need to be discussed with fritzler at night or in a desperate situation. sorry to leave you all hanging i just want you to know what i am thinking. so
vote: MeMe
BAMB!
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Pariah »

broomhead wrote:AH-HA!
Steal my catchphrase, will you?
broomhead wrote:after re-reading the forums i figured out a sure fire way to prove that if MeMe has a night kill ability that she is indeed either scum or SK and
not
a vig. but i am afraid i cannot tell you as of yet because it raises more questions than answers. and those questions either need to be discussed with fritzler at night or in a desperate situation. sorry to leave you all hanging i just want you to know what i am thinking. so
vote: MeMe

"I have this foolproof way to prove that MeMe is scum. But, sadly, for no given reason, this cannot be said and will only raise more questions than answers, and can only be talked about with Fritz. Sorry to breadcrumb you like this, but I want to give you what I'm thinking, but then
vote to lynch MeMe making this entire train of thought irrelevant anyway.
"

Seriously, wtf?

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Do you still doubt the mason group?
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Pariah »

Tamuz wrote:Do you still doubt the mason group?
No, or else I'd have FoSed Broomhead. I just think his logic is really, really bad.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by Pariah »

Pariah wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Do you still doubt the mason group?
No, or else I'd have FoSed Broomhead. I just think his logic is really, really bad.
I'll be even clearer than this. I don't want to lynch masons, nor am I suspicious of them. I just don't understand his post, and think is logic is really, really out there.

Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:34 pm

Post by Tamuz »

OK... well the way I see it there is a 100% chance of scum being in the following group:
MeMe
C_D

and we have to keep an eye on Pariah.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:10 pm

Post by MeMe »

vIQles confirms my choice was received.

Go ahead and lynch me, though. I don't really care that much anymore.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:41 pm

Post by MeMe »

Oh, I take that back. I can't
not
care, dammit. As frustrating as this game is, quitting isn't in my blood.

1) Why does Adele's death "prove" the masonry? If one of them's scum -- targeting an innocent portion of the masonry is a smart move for that scum when they've been told "if broomhead dies and is innocent, you'll be believed."

2) Why didn't my kill work? If I were scum, I'd have definitely targeted broomhead so that I a) wouldn't be the automatic lynchee today and b) I'd been told that whatever secret ability the masons are claiming wouldn't be used to stop the kill.

3) Follow me here...
--If you believe I'm the sole remaining scum, you'd have to attribute Adele's death to me
--With the masons claiming an ability, going after ANY of them (other than broomhead) was risky, since their secret power could be a doc ability or that one of them had nightkill immunity or whatever
--This says, to me, that her killer KNEW FOR SURE that she was killable last night. Who'd know that? A fellow mason.

4) Besides the masons, I can only see Tamuz as a scum possibility. His claimed ability is impossible to prove/corroborate and I can definitely see "Bugsy Malone" as a mod-provided safe claim for Dapper Dan. chaotic would have to be a genius to have come up with the bookstore thing on his own and Pariah's role name is now confirmed by c_d (just like mine, btw). Also, I'm thinking that Adele was the probable target two nights ago and it was Pariah's protection that saved her (something the killer KNEW was directed elsewhere last night).

5) What would have been the point of all that "I can prove my role" and demanding confirmation from the masons that they WOULDN'T screw with my vigging before going into night if I weren't going to
do
it? Surely you can see that I'd have left open the door to blame them for my kill NOT working in the way that was promised, i.e. NOT getting them to go on record that they wouldn't interfere beforehand, if I were lying?! Making them agree before entering night only means that I basically stole that line of argument away from myself if I was hoping to use it (and, if I'm scum planning not to kill the designated target, I'd have KNOWN I'D NEED IT).

In summary: my top suspect is broomhead. I think he's got some kind of godfather protection going on -- and his post saying he's got a surefire way to prove my role isn't my role is unnecessarily cryptic (read: ridiculous). We were all happy to have him die last night
along with
the mafia kill, remember? I say we lynch him today and see what's so special about him that he
didn't
die overnight.

vote: broomhead
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:59 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Meme brings up a point. Godfathers are usually immune to nightkills. We haven't really lynched the head mafia scum yet so it's quite plausible. In addition, I did investigate Meme and found her description to coincide with her character. The only one who I haven't investigated yet is Broomhead.

I'm more confident that Pariah, Fritzler, and Tamuz are protown only because my investigation results imply that they are. Out of those three, Tamuz is the least one who I'm confident with, mostly because Bugsy is also known as a hustler. However, the counterclaim does work in his favor.

My suspects are Broomhead and Meme, not necessarily in that order, but they could be.

fos broomhead

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:34 am

Post by Pariah »

I'd like some very good reasoning from Broomhead what this additional ability to an already very powerful mason group in this game is, and why he can't tell us about it.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:35 am

Post by Pariah »

Pariah wrote:I'd like some very good reasoning from Broomhead on why this additional ability to an already very powerful mason group in this game has been granted, and some very good reasons why he can't tell us about it at this stage in the game.
Cohesion is good.

Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Fritzler »

We can vig. adele was all like, no we're not vigging, till two nights ago. We've targetted meme the last two nights. According to her claim she should be dead.

Vote: Meme
Surfs up dude.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:27 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

A masonry that can kill numerous times... If you put it in another way, that's a scum group right there. I'll have to think on this.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 pm

Post by Pariah »

Fritzler wrote:We can vig. adele was all like, no we're not vigging, till two nights ago. We've targetted meme the last two nights. According to her claim she should be dead.

Vote: Meme
OK, that stings of a possible SK with 2 masons he has to convince to kill someone. That does not make me happy, at all. I'm going to have to think on this for awhile.

Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:06 am

Post by Fritzler »

chaotic_diablo wrote:A masonry that can kill numerous times... If you put it in another way, that's a scum group right there. I'll have to think on this.
yea probably, cuz we'd totally claim if we would :roll:

i thought we were scum, and pmed viqles to make sure, and he said i was pro town, as was our partners
Surfs up dude.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:29 am

Post by MeMe »

I don't get why on earth you three would agree to not interfere with my vig kill so that I could prove myself...but then say you attempted to KILL ME -- proof be damned, apparently. I'd love to know how would you have explained things tomorrow if Adele, broomhead and I wound up dead, Fritzler, 'cause that's
exactly
what would have happened if my kill AND the one you're claiming the masons tried had gone through...and considering that it was being passed about yesterday that we might still be looking at a two-person scum group...well...I think that qualifies as hubris, baby. Of course, if you're IN the scum group, you'd want us whittled down and fast.

Did you check with vIQles to be sure he got your choice? Did one person have to carry it out? If so,
who did
? Did anyone block any of the masons? Could my vig kill and the masons attempt to kill me have cancelled each other out somehow?

This game is seriously getting on my nerves.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:46 am

Post by Fritzler »

I did the kill adele pmed it, she had to pm the kills, thus leading me to believe that the person in charge of our kills wasn't scum. (Now that she dies i don't know whose in charge, i think i am). (checking tosee if viqles got it now)

You said you wouldn't be nk immune. I want to know what happened. I think you're an sk, with a lack of kill advantage, we use those in chat all the time, they're in pie's worst game ev4r.
Surfs up dude.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:54 am

Post by MeMe »

Fritzler -- as far as I know I'm not nightkill immune. As far as you two say,
broomhead
isn't either and yet, somehow, HE'S still breathing.

As far as I'm concerned, it's you two who better start explaining why on earth you thought you could make a decision to kill me. You're the ones guilty of going off-script, not me.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:56 am

Post by Fritzler »

MeMe wrote:Fritzler -- as far as I know I'm not nightkill immune. As far as you two say,
broomhead
isn't either and yet, somehow, HE'S still breathing.

As far as I'm concerned, it's you two who better start explaining why on earth you thought you could make a decision to kill me. You're the ones guilty of going off-script, not me.
we weren't on script

it was adele's idea

i wanted to kill foolster nights 1 and maz the rest of the nights
Surfs up dude.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:12 am

Post by MeMe »

It's interesting how you all dictated a script for the rest of us to follow -- but think yourselves above having to stick to YOUR part (don't interfere with MeMe's kill). Or do you think that killing MeMe isn't the same as not interfering with my vigging? Because I'd say it's pretty obvious that the result says otherwise.

I don't know if I can speak for the rest of the non-masons, but I'm
amazed
at your lack of concern about what's good for the town. If we're to believe that all three of you are innocent, then it SHOULD be obvious to you that broomhead and Adele and me should all be dead today. Which means that you three would be responsible for there being just four people left -- and three innocents (rather than the agreed-upon two) dead. I mean...were you hoping for a "good job masons"? And your attempt to make me still being alive equal an indication that I'm lying scum thereby justifying your attempt to kill me is circular at best. Basically, if I were dead, you'd have to concede that I'm innocent and you'd be...um...what's the word...oh yeah,
IDIOTS
!

Well, I guess we're stuck waiting on you to relay vIQles' answer to you and wondering why broomhead decided not to show his face in here despite the fact he's been around elsewhere since I voted him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”