Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: UK Hi there!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

UNVOTE: UK 3 votes in RVS is not nice.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

4 votes (as it would have been had I not removed mine) on page 1 is ridiculous, IMO. If you want to vote me for that, more power to ya.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Um, it's page 1 and still RVS? Four votes is a lot at that stage when there's nothing to merit it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not reading another game. Why do people always insist on making others read another game as evidence?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote: Mari, why are you so nervous about me being at L-3?

I'll confess that my feeling from prior games with Mari (of which there are few) is that she's more hesitant in general so I'm not in a rush to jump on her. I still wouldn't mind answers.
2 reasons. First, I never like it when wagons build fast in RVS. People get cranky and frustrated, and townies often get lynched. Second, I remember our last game together, and you're more useful when you're not cranky and frustrated. :) Now a question for you: why go after SC for not re-voting, when I unvoted and didn't revote, either?

On that note, VOTE: AKnottedRope. Has made two posts, one as an insult to another player, one to throw out a useless comment on Katsuki's game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@UK: I didn't revote because I didn't think about it, honestly. Then when you mentioned that SC hadn't, I realized I hadn't either.

@AKR: I know there are people who haven't posted. They probably haven't even seen the game. You have, and you've even posted twice, yet you have not contributed at all.

P-edit: I noticed you, not Almaster. I'll go look at him if that's the case, but I'm happy with my vote where it is for now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Well, that was a quick ISO. Two bandwagon votes from Almaster, neither of which seems like an RVS vote. AMG, care to explain your votes?

P-edit: CoolDog, I'm not voting for a lurker. I'm voting for someone who is clearly not lurking, but not participating at all, either.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Where would you prefer it to go? I don't agree with the three candidates you listed. I think my vote is in a pretty good spot right now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:But me personally, I don't care much about that. I'm liking my vote on Mariyta right now. Because this "people haven't posted" thing when it's page 2 and half the playerlist hasn't posted is 1) silly 2) forced scumhunting 3) smells like fake trying to appear town.
But that totally isn't the case. I'm not voting him for not posting. I've already explained this. Have you even looked at his posts?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

I've looked at UT, as well, but I feel AKR is a better vote. I still don't see the case on Kat.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I've seen the movie once awhile ago, and from what I remember, that role makes sense as a miller. It's a good movie. Y'all should watch it. The Iron Chef America chairman is in it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

@CD: Yeah, it's pretty good. But it's French, so if you don't know French you'll have to read subtitles.

@GW: Feel better!

@HF: I've already answered both of your accusations.

I like how Zang attacks more than half the players in the game, but doesn't actually give any opinions.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Alright, I did a little research to refresh my memory of the movie since I haven't seen it in a couple years and all the comments about the main antagonist were confusing me. First, Reck never claimed a name, but I'm assuming they're Henri, the priest who is the leader of the Brotherhood. He's psycho, yes, but not the main bad guy. He makes sense as scum, but he also makes sense as a miller. I don't think he knows about the beast or Gypsies, but I may be remembering that wrong.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Well.... I still think everyone should watch the movie, so there.

P-edit: I think I've received a bit more than just "You're an idiot" at one time or another. ;)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

How the hell were we supposed to know your role name was "Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf"???? Dick.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:As for Reckamonic, I'm not buying they are this incredibly stupid.
I agree with this. I don't recall ever playing with either of them, but they don't seem like the type of people to play that carelessly as scum (WIFOMalicious). Though, upon re-reading UK's comment, I don't think that's what she meant. Anyway, I still think it's potentially a legit claim.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
While I still don't like AKR, I actually kinda like this vote. CD seems to hop right on the Reck wagon without much thought at all.

*insert rant about how "opportunistic" is becoming a buzzword*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:
AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy.
Except that you're wrong, as I've already explained. Here's the link for anyone who doesn't want to watch the movie.

Policy lynch crap is crap, but I still believe the claim.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

This other game discussion is getting old. More discussion about this game, please.

Zang, CoolDog is not a very pro-town player. He's just less scummy than some others.

Reckamonic needs to be more useful. Policy lynch = bad. Why aren't you voting fitz, for whom you gave a much better case?

After another re-read, I'm switching my vote. UT has been more useless than AKR. Bandwagon vote with no reason given, accuses AGM of fake scumhunting w/o trying to scumhunt at all himself.
UNVOTE: AKR, VOTE: Untrod Tripod
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

@fitz: In the movie, I don't think Sardis knows about the Beast. I think Jean-Francois is acting alone (with the Gypsies). The Wiki doesn't state either way. I should be getting the movie next week so I can re-watch it and I'll let you know if I was wrong.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Can we please get back to this game? Next person who mentions that other game will be bitchslapped.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm confused. You disagree with me, then vote UT? Anyway, AKR started participating somewhat. UT hasn't at all. He's still posting just enough to avoid a prod w/o actually doing anything. Comparing the two, UT is slightly scummier, so he's where my vote should be.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:Anyway, you say a lot at the end, but who do you actually suspect, and why? Can you tell me in 5 sentences or less per person?
Who are you talking to? LMP or me?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm confused. You disagree with me, then vote UT? Anyway, AKR started participating somewhat. UT hasn't at all. He's still posting just enough to avoid a prod w/o actually doing anything. Comparing the two, UT is slightly scummier, so he's where my vote should be.
I can't expect myself to be 100% on all my reads on day 1. I allow for the possibility that you disagree with me and aren't scum. I'm noting the behavior for future analysis.
What exactly is the problem here?
Maybe that you didn't comment on UT at all aside from "The interactions are amiss", then you go and vote him? You give several reasons for several others, but vote someone you do not mention hardly at all.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:@Mariyta: I disagree completely that UT has been less helpful than AKR.

Unvote
Vote: Untrod Tripod
This is what I don't understand.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up. I was quite confused about the apparent sudden change in opinion.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch.
I'm starting to lean this way, too. He keeps posting, but doesn't really say too much.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, upon reading CD in ISO, I like him better for a lynch than UT at the moment.

UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: CooLDoG
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:@mari, why am I better. opportunistic scum much?
Why, yes. Yes, you are.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:Too bad for you. Because last time I checked, you were the only one UT and everyone else was voting CooLDoG.
Um, for the record, I still think UT is scum. I just think CD is scummier. So while UK may be the only one actually voting him, she's not the only one who thinks he's scumalicious.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Katsuki wrote:I'd love a brief explanation from all those voting cooldog as to why they think he's scum. It'll help keep me from falling behind.
Missed this til SC pointed it out. My reasons for switching from UT to him were a) the meta argument that's been pointed out. I don't like meta much anyway, and voting someone for quitting when their life is falling apart outside the game is not cool; b) I believe Reck's claim and I think CD's vote on him was a lame attempt to wagon an easy target. When Reck posted, he/she/it/they didn't appear to be paying much attention and the claim seems legit; c) he posts a lot, but really provides nothing to the game in said posts.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:@UT: That was a surprisingly (mostly) good post. Keep it up.
Seconded. And I liked the comments on Zang. I'll be reading him in ISO when I get a chance later.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:
On the Fence

Mariyta: Contrary to StrangerCoug, I've started feeling worse about her. I can usually see her POV, but after ISO-ing her, I'm disappointed with what's there. Aside from a lot of flavour speculation, her scumhunting consists mostly of quick, safe, obvious points and agreeing with other players. She's passive and tends to go after easy targets. Any mediocre scum player could play D1 the way she has so far.

Something also felt off about her jump from UT to CD--not that she didn't adequately
justify
it, but that her overall pattern of behaviour was just very much how I'd expect scum to react. "Oh, so UK is wagoning Untrod Tripod. Sure, I agree that he's scummy. Well, now CD is the popular wagon. Come to think of it, yeah, this easy target is scummy for these reasons. Why don't I jump from UT over there?" Yes, this sounds completely crazy when I try to articulate it, but it rubbed my gut the wrong way. But I need to see more from her before I can judge.
I can't really defend against this because that describes me very well. I'm a cautious player. I don't like to be wrong, so I tend to play it safe, as both town and scum. I wasn't following the "popular" wagons, though. Just the people I felt were/are scummiest at the time.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I gave my case. You even quoted it, genius. And I've already answered all of your questions.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I gave my case. You even quoted it, genius. And I've already answered all of your questions.
Yes, I know. I kept that there to show that you gave no reason for your vote.

Where did you explain why you didn't give any reasons for your vote and refuse to give them when originally asked?
I really don't understand what your issue is here. You
quoted
my reasons for voting. Are you asking why I didn't state it when I actually voted? Because it wasn't really necessary at the time. It should have been obvious to anyone reading him. Katsuki hadn't really been reading the game, though, so I put it in a nice, concise post for her.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:The issue is that you gave no reason for your vote and refused to give one when first asked. Yes, I'm asking that but I'm also asking why you refused to give your reasons when CooLDoG asked. 
Please point out when I ever refused to give reasons.
Reasoning is always necessary when you vote otherwise scum could vote whoever they wanted with no reason at all. Reasoning is also never obvious, unless everybody thinks the exact same way as you do. Even if it was obvious, It wouldn't be obvious to CooLDoG who would need your reasoning in order to give a defense.
Clearly, you're not reading the same game I am if you don't think it's obvious. Just read CD in ISO, especially his last post. It's fun.

You clearly are either not paying attention or you're trying to wear down the town with stupid questions. I'd be quite happy with either CD or Zang for a lynch at this point. I prefer CD because of the quote below, but Zang is itchin' for a lynchin'.
CooLDoG wrote: This quit frankly creeps me out. Okay keeping eye on kat, and might do an iso... *shivers*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, why am I better. opportunistic scum much?
Why, yes. Yes, you are.
No, I answered his question. Well, he answered it himself, really.
Asking why I am scum is such a stupid question.
Say what? I never asked if you were scum. But you are.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is.

UNVOTE: CD, VOTE: Zang

Reasons (so you don't miss them): Lack of any serious attempt at scum hunting; poses meaningless questions and fluffs his posts with quotes and useless drivel. I'll include UT's comments, as well, and I'll throw in an OMGUS for good measure.

P-edit: Because SC essentially said the same thing in different words, only you went overboard with an "OMGGUYZ, look at this! It's soooooo creepy!"

I don't see the problem with Kats' comment.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Because SC essentially said the same thing in different words, only you went overboard with an "OMGGUYZ, look at this! It's soooooo creepy!"
I find this nitpicking weird. CooLDoG's wording draws more attention than mine, so his is scummier? I'm not sure I have this right.
No. It's because he parroted you very obviously while trying to make it seem like it was his idea. I highly doubt he looked at that post by Kats and went "Wow, that really freaks me out." He likely looked at it, ignored it, read your post, then went, "Man, he's right! I'm gonna go post something too!"
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Because SC essentially said the same thing in different words, only you went overboard with an "OMGGUYZ, look at this! It's soooooo creepy!"
I find this nitpicking weird. CooLDoG's wording draws more attention than mine, so his is scummier? I'm not sure I have this right.
No. It's because he parroted you very obviously while trying to make it seem like it was his idea. I highly doubt he looked at that post by Kats and went "Wow, that really freaks me out." He likely looked at it, ignored it, read your post, then went, "Man, he's right! I'm gonna go post something too!"
Try reversing your chronology there mary. I was in catch-up mode remember? I didn't see SC's post until after I typed in my comment. Your tell is reaching at best. And the implication is that kat is not bad at not being "crucified", which leads to survivalism.
That's what you say. I'm telling you what it looked like. And I don't understand your last comment at all. It makes my brain hurt.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:-Mariyta, I can understand being cautious. And unlike Untrod Tripod, I don't have a problem with the "Yeah, that's my playstyle all the time" defence (I find it refreshingly honest). But firstly, you've basically said that you're unreadable. Is there no difference between your town and scum play? Secondly, why would being cautious make you more likely to bandwagon? On the contrary, speaking as a cautious player, I'm often more hesitant with jumping on a wagon if I'm not sold the player is scum.
I'm definitely not unreadable. I'm sure there is a difference, but I don't pay attention to myself close enough to tell you what it is. If you like, I can give you a link to an old game where I was scum. I don't quite understand the second point. If you're referring to my CD vote, I didn't jump to his wagon as soon as I thought he was scummy. I read over him first, then decided he was a better candidate than UT. I actually waited longer than I should have to switch my vote. UT's recent play has proven that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Mina wrote:-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?
Nope. But I'll be completely honest, I'm just phoning it in. I'm reading the thread, but I don't really have much to say. Is there something in particular you want my opinion on?
@AGM, this is why I'm not voting for AKR.
@LMP Is this the best you could do? Add some comments. Give some analysis. Prove that you are not a lurker scum. Comment on everything please. Or
hopefully
get lynched.

Hay look who ain't posting much ether!
AKR!
@mod, AKR needs a prod badly. Its been way over 48 hours.

And when AKR does post it had better be good.

Has he managed to go another 48 hours since I last prodded him in the post immediately before this one?
This is why I desperately want to lynch you. Too bad I'm starting to feel you're just a VI, not necessarily scum.

LMP's reaction is not unexpected. I've played with few millers, but the ones I've experienced became apathetic shortly after their claim. Unexpected, but disappointing, as I know LMP can be a vicious scum hunter.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Did you not read my post at all? Good Lord.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:LMP's reaction is not unexpected. I've played with few millers, but the ones I've experienced became apathetic shortly after their claim. Unexpected, but disappointing, as I know LMP can be a vicious scum hunter.
THAT is my defense of LMP. READ IT. Or do you not understand it?
Apathy: the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally

THAT is why I think he's not posting. THAT is why there is a lack of content. He claimed miller, and millers tend to become
apathetic
after they claim, hence, he is
apathetic
I don't know how to make it any clearer for you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:@mary, so you admit to defending someone. If I correctly recall you should be scum hunting not defending other players. Also what is your motivation to defend him?
Are you really this stupid?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:So, why are you voting me?
Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I know this one! *Hint: It's because you're scum!*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

This is my vote, UK. And he's done absolutely nothing to change my mind since. His main posts now consist of "But why are you voting me?"
Mariyta wrote:I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is.

UNVOTE: CD, VOTE: Zang

Reasons (so you don't miss them): Lack of any serious attempt at scum hunting; poses meaningless questions and fluffs his posts with quotes and useless drivel. I'll include UT's comments, as well, and I'll throw in an OMGUS for good measure.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:If you need a reason, it's the fact that most of the questions you ask have about as much to do with this game as my blood type.
So, um, just out of curiosity... what
is
your blood type? Not that that information may come in handy at any point or anything. :shifty:

AGM, so your PM doesn't say that you're confirmed or whatever? And I still don't like Zang's play. Please fix it.
UNVOTE: Zang

Don't like the AKR wagon. He was scummy to begin with, then he picked up his play,
then
he poofed. Likely the RL monster ate him.

UT has changed his play dramatically; CD is just a massive VI.

I'll have to re-read, as I really don't understand the case on SC. I haven't seen anything superstandoutscummy from him.

@LMP, I know you're not interested in playing, but the last time we played together, 2 out of 3 of your scum picks were correct. Those are pretty good odds. So, wanna play Pick 3 here?

On a side note, I got Brotherhood of the Wolf in the mail today. I'll watch it either tonight or tomorrow and let you know if Henri Sardis did in fact know about the beast (which is my whole argument for why Sardis makes a logical miller).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:I forget. Why do you ask though? That's...kinna odd really ^-^;...
It would have absolutely nothing to do with my plans to corner the black market for fresh organs. Nothing at all. :shifty:
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Is it wrong for me to hope CD's internet goes down completely? I've never before been for a policy lynch, but it's sounding like a damn good idea this time.

Still need to re-read and watch the movie. Maybe I'll multitask this afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:Incoming info dump. Deal with it. If you can't, skip to the TL;DR at the bottom.
LynchMePls wrote:
Maryita wrote:UNVOTE: UK 3 votes in RVS is not nice.
Maryita wrote:4 votes (as it would have been had I not removed mine) on page 1 is ridiculous, IMO. If you want to vote me for that, more power to ya.
Maryita wrote:Um, it's page 1 and still RVS? Four votes is a lot at that stage when there's nothing to merit it.
Why? RVS wagons are useful for later game analysis. Is there "nothing to merit" from the information gained in RVS wagons? Why/why not? If not, why do you participate in RVS at all?
@Mary: You never answered this. Please do so.
It's not that there is nothing to merit from RVS. But in my experience, RVS wagons tend to be a safe way for scum to get someone lynched early. One person votes someone, a second person does the same, then a scum or two pile on, followed by townies who are gung-ho for a lynch and inattentive. It may be a fatalistic view, but I typically don't trust [most of] my fellow players to not just blindly pile on to a wagon, leading to a quick lynch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Well, I started to re-read, then got bored, so I did some ISOs instead.

AKR:
Upon a re-read, he seems ok. His initial play was shite, but then he comes back with a decent case on CD (maybe I'm just biased there). I do not, however, like his reply to Mina in ISO#19 re: how he feels about fitz. Most people would go back and read the person they're being questioned about. I do, anyway. Waiting for his catch-up post.

UT:
Don't like the "I don't want to discuss theory" deflection from ISO#4 or the "angry playstyles make me clam up" excuse in ISO#5;
ISO#6 looks good on the outside, but once you delve deeper (which I never did when I first read it), you find some nasty little surprises. First, there's the "Reck's claim is very odd" comment. Well, duh. It's a miller claim. Then there's this:
Untrod Tripod wrote:For point 2, what the fuck? If I were scum, why would my scum buddies voice suspicion of me but not vote? That would look super bad if either of us got lynched.
Distancing is the obvious answer. Scum do it all the time. Like, ALL the time. WIFOM is a scum's best friend in many cases.
The logical explanation for why a player would have suspicion on them but few votes is because the player isn't doing anything all that scummy.
If the player was doing nothing scummy, no one would accuse them of being scummy. It may just be that others are even scummier, so they got lucky w/ votes.
Then you get the sacrificial "Lynch me if you must" comment in ISO#7.
Hey, look. Next we get a change of heart and a "My vote was bad" comment. Explanation for Zang vote was meh. The last part was decent, but the first two sentences contradict each other. Then he moves his vote to SC (surprise surprise) for whom his case is just plain shite.

HF
: Despite the fact that I didn't agree with his vote on LMP, his arguments were logical and he appears to have put thought into them (unlike some *cough*). I don't, however, understand his vote on UK.

SC:
I still don't see the case on SC. Question for him, though: You gave a Pick 3 early in the game. I assume you know throw Zang in there. Who are the other 2 after AGM's claim?

Kat:
Started out ok, then became combative, short-winded, and generally lazy. Asking for people to basically tell her what to think. Not the Kats I know.

So VOTE: UntrodTripod

And for the record, my name is MarIYta. Pronounced Mah-REE-tah. If you must shorten it, please use Mari (Mah-Ree), not Mary. Mary is my aunt, not me.

P-edit: Most of the games I've played are in the archives and I don't know if any were RVS quick lynches. The recent game that I remember seeing an RVS wagon lead to something really bad was Random Mafia 2, though the RVS 'wagon' was on the mod, then the wagon switched to one of the voters, who was subsequently lynched on page 6. My fear stems from ignorant quick lynches, not necessarily RVS quick lynches.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

I stand by my declaration that everyone needs to watch the movie. The first scene is just awesomely cheesetastic, and you gotta love the Indian dude kicking the ever-loving shite out of the Gypsy sisters.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Is it wrong for me to hope CD's internet goes down completely? I've never before been for a policy lynch, but it's sounding like a damn good idea this time.

Still need to re-read and watch the movie. Maybe I'll multitask this afternoon.
I'm sorry to disappoint but it appears to be an isolated incident. :twisted:

@lmp, your wall was pathetic. However, some of your other posts are *better*.
Still holds vote. Also you seem to defend more players then scum hunt...

Also, I confess this has to be my single worst game that I have ever played.

I'm getting a slight scummy read off of UK (gut mostly). UT has picked up the slack but I still find him on the fringes. My vote stays on lmp unless I'm forced to move it.

@Zang, mind confirming the AGM claim?
I think I'm starting to enjoy playing with you. It's gone past the point of irritation, past the point of just wanting you dead, straight to absolute hilarity. I seriously would love to get a look inside that brain of yours to see just how convoluted your thoughts are when unchecked.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, I think I was wrong. There is a scene where it makes it seem like Sardis knew about the beast, but he's never actually seen near the creature. I'm not sure if the "how long have you known" that he silently admits to refers to the beast or the books... or both. Either way, he's allowed to leave the village while the others are not.

P-edit: You think AGM is lying and hoping Zang will save him? :eek:
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:Ok, I think I was wrong. There is a scene where it makes it seem like Sardis knew about the beast, but he's never actually seen near the creature. I'm not sure if the "how long have you known" that he silently admits to refers to the beast or the books... or both. Either way, he's allowed to leave the village while the others are not.
Ok, I hadn't finished watching the movie when I posted this, but I think the meeting was talking about the Brotherhood, not the beast (which is the true evil in the movie). Most of the Brotherhood were fools, but did not know one of their member was the owner of the beast. So yeah, I stick by my belief that Sardis makes sense as a miller.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Katsuki wrote:
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: You think AGM is lying and hoping Zang will save him? :eek:
Did I miss something? Please let me know.
You said AGM is still scum, but AGM claimed essentially to save Zang's ass. So I'm a bit confused. Would you mind clarifying your thought process there?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
I would like this as well. Might as well make the most of the movie while I have it in my possession.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:
LMP wrote:Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
BZZZT. We are lynching StrangerCoug today.
Which has yet to be explained to me. Would you care to do so?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Untrod Tripod (who I'm voting), Kats (for reasons listed in my re-read post), and HF, who, even though I re-read and apparently posted something about, I keep forgetting is even in this game (Kats reminded me this time). CD is just a VI, I believe LMP's claim, don't see the cases on SC and UK, and AGM had no reason to lie about being neighbors with Zang.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

I didn't realize you were still V/LA. Scratch the short-winded and generally lazy parts, then.
Katsuki wrote:I disagree.

Give me some things to work with for my re-read of AGM iso.
I still think UT is the lynch for today. And I think I'd pick HF over you. I don't remember a single thing he's said this game. But for grammar's sake, you had to come second in the list. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:SC would be my top read at the moment, already told you why. Being passive, latching onto others, etc.
I didn't see this on my re-read. Can you provide post#s or examples, please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Mariyta »

Untrod Tripod wrote:-Mariyta sheeped it
I like how you just write off my vote so you don't actually have to answer the points I made against you. Sheeping does not apply in this case. Sheeping is following blindly. I did not follow blindly. I agreed with him after I did my own read.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Hey! Look who decides to come back and participate once he has a bit of pressure. I'll read it over later and flog him appropriately.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Let the flogging commence!

First point still feels like a deflection.
Untrod Tripod wrote:
Mariyta wrote: or the "angry playstyles make me clam up" excuse in ISO#5;
You're right. I don't know my own preferences. I can get caught up in internet flame wars really easily and I tend to just not say anything to avoid acting like an asshole. But thanks for calling that scummy. Really.
I like this explanation better. Your first explanation looked like a cop-out.
Don't forget, this was Reck's first post in the game. I don't like someone claiming miller in their FIRST POST. I don't know what to make of it. It's weird and I don't like it. I'm not sure if it makes them scum, but I find it weird to say "oh, Reck claimed miller in their first post in the game, and then ragequit. That has to be legit".
It is actually common practice for millers to claim right off the bat. It's going to cause WIFOM anyway, but the WIFOM is a gazillion times worse if they wait to claim until they are accused.
Mariyta wrote:
Distancing is the obvious answer. Scum do it all the time. Like, ALL the time. WIFOM is a scum's best friend in many cases.
The assertion that people voicing suspicion of me early in Day 1 but not voting for me makes me scum is bad logic.
This wasn't really an accusation. Of course I'm not saying you're scum because people aren't voting you. UK said that. I was just explaining
why
people might do it, because you said they wouldn't do it if they were were your buddy.
Mariyta wrote:
UT wrote:The logical explanation for why a player would have suspicion on them but few votes is because the player isn't doing anything all that scummy.
If the player was doing nothing scummy, no one would accuse them of being scummy. It may just be that others are even scummier, so they got lucky w/ votes.
By the way, the entire quote is
The logical explanation for why a player would have suspicion on them but few votes is because the player isn't doing anything all that scummy. Trying to extrapolate connections between players with so little evidence is weird, paranoid and anti-town.
The rest of the quote is kind of important. My reasoning is this: You are asserting that because many people voiced some suspicion of me for lurking but did not vote, I must be scum. I assert that because many people voiced some suspicion of me for lurking but did not vote, that must be because I'm just not high enough on their scumlists to warrant a vote. Your explanation draws connections that simply aren't there. Which is what I said in the part of the quote you left out.
My point was not to draw connections here. I am of the school that believes connections cannot be drawn until someone has flipped. My point is that people (namely town) wouldn't have called you scummy unless you appeared scummy in their eyes. So your argument that you were doing nothing scummy is invalid.
Also you seemed to like my case on Zang just fine earlier.
As I said, the second half was decent.
Ok maybe sheeping was not the correct term to use, but I found it weird that you had expressed some suspicion of me earlier in the day, dropped your vote on me, followed me onto the Zang wagon stating that you agreed with my case on him, and then took a 180 on me following LMP posting a case on me and and made your own WHICH USED MY ARGUMENT AGAINST ZANG AS A POINT AGAINST ME and moved your vote back to me. It seemed like you said to yourself "oh, I can probably get back on this mislynch pretty easily without anyone noticing. I dunno if it's sheeping, exactly, but it definitely seemed like you were trying to ride on LMP's coattails in voting for me.
My re-read convinced me that I let your quantity of posting overshadow the obvious lack of quality. Don't worry. I'm on to you now. I won't let it happen again.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:@AKR: Basically boils down to UT being useless, and when suddenly he produces something people call good, he thinks he's all clear to disappear again and continue to be useless. Which seems like someone more concerned about the town thinking he's town rather than doing townie things.
UK summarized the case so much nicer than I just did.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:Zang is Grégoire de Fronsac. I am Mani.
Oh, on this for anyone who cares (and didn't look it up on the Wiki), Fronsac is the main dude and Mani is his Native American buddy (played by the chairman from Iron Chef America).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

GhostWriter wrote:
Mariyta wrote:And for the record, my name is MarIYta. Pronounced Mah-REE-tah. If you must shorten it, please use Mari (Mah-Ree), not Mary. Mary is my aunt, not me.
Random insert, I know, but I did it because I wanted to tell you that when I have a daughter, I think I shall give her that middle name.
Aww, really? I feel so loved! It's my pen name. When you do have a daughter, tell me and I'll send her a free signed copy of my novel. It should be published by then. :P

GW is not a VI and is one of our more townie players. Stop picking on him.

Deadline is in 3 days? I'd be happiest with a UT lynch, but I'd go with a CD policy lynch (he might flip town, but I'm less sure after his sheeping vote on SC. Might be better Vig-bait if we have a vig). I could possibly consent to an HF or AKR lynch (I'd been giving AKR a pass because he promised more content, but it hasn't come yet).

Would one of the SC-lynch supporters
please
post a valid case? I've seen many accusations of him being scum and "coasting" but no evidence.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:I don't think a policy lynch would be a good idea. SC is worse.
A) Of course you don't since you'd be the lynchee. B)
HOW??
Post a freaking case! Why is this so hard for you people? It's because no one has anything more than "He was coasting." Cripes.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I really want to lynch CD, but I still think he's probably town. UT is a better lynch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm a great lynch if you're scum. Otherwise I'm a terribad lynch
You have yet to prove this.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:Who else is feeling a CD lynch?
I prefer lynching SC.
Why?
Kats wrote: Either mina or GW is scum btw.
Why? You mention neither of them as scum until this post.

We have TWO days to lynch and I have yet to see a satisfactory case on SC, who everyone seems quite content lynching. Come on, people.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:You know what? You keep complaining you don't see why SC is scum. How about YOU tell ME why the hell he's town?
I don't think he's necessarily town. But I've seen nothing that makes him as scummy as you all keep claiming he is, and no one is bothering to post a real case. I've posted cases on those I think are scum and need to hang. No one else has really done the same.

"His play is bad."
"He's coasting."
"I prefer his lynch."

I've read his ISO repeatedly and
I do not see these things.
Yet no one on his wagon feels the need to point them out. Mina is the only one who gave a logical reason for voting SC, and she chose to place her vote elsewhere.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

As much as I want to lynch CD, I really really really think it would be a poor mislynch.
UT, HF, and AKR
are much better choices.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

He was pretty useless to begin with, then he had a brief moment of posting actual content, then he went back to lurking. Could be due to his internet issues, though. I'd much prefer a UT lynch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:@LMP: What softclaim?
CooLDoG wrote:LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I WILL FLIP A TOWN POWER ROLE.
This is true. I was thinking it would be better not to push it, but everyone knows he claimed a PR anyway.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Is that really the typical CD reaction when he has a PR? And he's V/LA now, so we're likely not going to get a claim from him until it's too late.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think Kats is at L-2 now. I need to look back at his ISO, but I'll likely prefer a UT lynch, especially after that "choo-choo-choo" as he called it. Kat should claim, so we can move on and lynch UT before deadline.

@Mina: My main reason for wanting to lynch CD was policy. But I've always hated policy lynches and after a bit more thought, putting irritation aside, lynching someone you're confident is town just because they irritate you is not good play.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

You better read quick! Deadline is tomorrow. No pressure or anything. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:CD, shoot someone. Now that you've claimed, it's virtually certain you'll be NK'd. Hell, shoot UT, there's enough support for his death.
I knew I liked you. Take out UT, then we can focus on someone else after he flips. Now I gotta go figure out who. Maybe HF.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote: Mariyta, I was asking more why Katsuki was no longer in your top three.
Oh, I thought you were talking about CD. As for Kats, I keep flip-flopping on how I feel about him. So that put him just after HF, and kind of tied with AKR. AKR had a brief period of where he had some good posts, then flaked again. And so far, Grey's posts are giving me a meh feeling.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote: Mariyta - I'm not reading her as overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama, but she seems to be doing her best to help. I don't agree CooLDoG is scum, but if I tried to lynch everyone I ever had a disagreement with, I'd be useless and catch zero scum.
Don't quite understand this. I think CD is town, not scum. And you're damn right I'm not overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama. There's been a lot of drama in many of my games. Enough to make a girl go mad. As for your gut on LMP, what do you think of the miller claim? That's been a very controversial point.

And I disagree with you on your UK comment. I think it's a good idea for CD to use his vig today. Especially if he uses it on UT. That will free us up to find another scum. There is a good chance that CD will die tonight anyway. Scum tend to hit the confirmed (or somewhat confirmed) townies.

Now where are you going to place your vote? Deadline is tomorrow.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Nice. Another 3 days, so we're good to go.

I still think UT is the best lynch, if CD doesn't shoot him. I'd say CD should shoot who CD wants to shoot, but I'm pretty sure he'd pick LMP, and I don't want LMP to be shot, so I say shoot one of HF, GreyICE, or Kats.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

My main concern is that he will almost certainly kill LMP if he's given the chance, and I'm convinced LMP is what he says he is.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

This is actually the town UK I'm familiar with.

So, lynch UT, vig HF? Sounds good to me! Unless CD can vig himself... that would rock.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Jean-Francois is
the
main bad guy.... however, hunter makes sense, as he used to hunt in Africa before he was mauled by a lion. I'll need to think on this.

P-edit: A zang vig would be cool, too. He's been semi-confirmed, but he's still scummy as hell.

P-edit2: Please don't kill UK. That would be stupid.

STOP POSTING SO I CAN POST!!

P-edit3: GW beat me to it. I've been reading CD as town, but that claim completely contradicts it.

More freaking edits. Fuck it. I'm posting and I'll read them later.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

CD, if you really are town, don't be a moron. UK is not scum.
This is not her scum meta. This is her pissed off townie meta. Trust me. I've crossed her before. It's scary business. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

No objection to an HF vig here... if I get ever get past all the ninja posts...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

CD, don't be dumb.

P-edit: GreyICe, what the hell? Do you honestly expect him to stay on MS all freaking day until people decide what to do? Your reaction is ridiculous. I think you're pissed because UK has you pegged.

P-edit: Holy fuck, you did not just do that.
CD, shoot GreyIce
. Shit like that should not be tolerated. I don't give a fuck if you think he's town. He either needs to be shot or replaced.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@SC: "That" is the horrible, uncalled for insult he threw at UK. I don't like that shit. It's not necessary and only assholes and scum stoop to such behavior. Bitch is one thing. THAT is a whole nother level of rude.

@Mod: Can we really vote to replace CD?
If so, I Vote: Force replace CooLDog.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

@GI: Yes, it's one word, but it's a horrible, vile word and the fact that you're ok lobbing it at women in insult is greatly disturbing. Some words are much more powerful than others, and you happened to pick one of them. HF's insults are nearly as bad, but I knew he was an ass. Oh, and UK is a veteran scumhunter. Bow before her awesomeness [/endasskissing]
GhostWriter wrote:Also, the "but such and such did it" defense has the glaring weak point of not actually being a defense.
Unless you're a three-year-old. Then it's perfectly valid.

@UT: You bet your booty I've been wagonning you all day. You're scum. I want scum lynched. Hence, I want you lynched.

The Kats wagon built awful fast. I need to go back and look at it.

Still waiting for CD to come through on the HF vig.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:CD is going on the personal avoidance list. This is simply stupid.

*twiddles thumbs as everyone in the game has to wait on one person to stop being an idiot*
Not to mention that the longer he waits, the less time we have to decide on a lynch candidate.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:I'm torn on Mariyta. She keeps on ignoring the case on Katsuki, for some reason. Mariyta, I asked you why Katsuki was originally in your top three, but then dropped for AKR. Also, I hate that you never even reacted to the Katsuki wagon, but then tried to direct CD to vigging UT and us lynching hf (or was it the other way around?). Shouldn't, you know, the leading wagon be a good lynch/vig candidate as well?
I'm not ignoring the case. I'm torn. I've seen this play as both town-Kats and scum-Kats. Every time I play with Kats, I automatically think "scum" at every post, but then I read through the ISO and nothing glaring stands out. There are other people I'm more certain about and would prefer to lynch/vig.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

havingfitz wrote:
Mariyta wrote:HF's insults are nearly as bad, but I knew he was an ass.
WTF Mariyta? Where is this coming from? The one game we played where I said nothing offensive to you or anyone else that I recall?

And are you saying my insinuation that someone is on the rag (not even coming out and directly stating it) because of her foul mouth both before and after my insinuation, and offensive behaviour towards more than one player in this game (for which she herself has acknowledged probably crossed the line) comes even close to calling someone a TURBO CUNT? You are delusional and your play in the two games we have shared has been crap.
Thank you for proving my point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not going to win a UT lynch, am I? :(

I'm going to re-read CD and Kats tonight after dinner.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Deadline is in 2 days. We don't have time to wait for a replacement.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Katsuki wrote:This is complete and utter misrep. Where have I advocated pushing a RVS wagon anywhere? For starters, I never was a part of a RVS wagon, which makes your argument all the more ridiculous.

I like this twisting though. Especially coupled with YOUR hop onto my wagon.
Unvote, Vote: GW
This is the first post that really makes Kats look scummy. I don't understand how Kats can claim that s/he wasn't advocating an RVS lynch with the link posted.

Before I go any further, Kats are you male or female? I always forget and you don't have it next to your name. So I apologize if I fuck up your gender this entire post.
Katsuki wrote:Skimmed up to page 14 (kinda glanced over this page).

AT LEAST I FOUND SOME SCUMZ DURING MY CATCH UP.

UNVOTE, VOTE: AGM
This needed to be explained.
I have about 4-5 people on my scumlist currently.
You never gave us the scumlist or your reasons for the scum on the list.
Mari is as hard to read as ever
Right back atcha.

Calls UK scum a lot but gives nothing more than gut for reasoning. Same for Mina and Grey.

Massive apathy and a lack of any scum hunting whatsoever. Impossible to read and I get a strong sense of active lurking. You're currently at L-2. Claim time.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Katsuki wrote:I think Mari is scum as her town play in both mafia 1057 and LOTR mafia differ significantly from her play this game. No time to explain.
My play is quite different when Fate is around. He stresses me out. I actually just replaced out of a game he was in because it was affecting my other games.

That's valid flavor for Sylvia. She's the chick who was sent to kill Sardis. She poisoned Fronsac to save him and together they arrest/dismantle/destroy the brotherhood. There's a pretty badass scene where she slices the crazy Gypsy lady's throat with a fan.

Kats, what do seduce and poison
do
? I know what I think seduce does, but poison sounds like vigging, which you already claimed it wasn't.

P-edit: *cough*UT*cough*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

FFS. Kats, if you're town, your play is shit this game. Replacing 24 hours before the freaking deadline. Christ. I think Kats is likely telling the truth. I'd still much prefer a UT or GI lynch (or Zang. His play is still shite).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

It's not just about the word. In fact, I'd forgotten about that when I said I wanted to lynch you. AKR was scumalicious, and so far this game all I recall you doing is using a lot of caps and insulting people.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Which means Zang hammered. Lovely. Oh well. It was going to happen in a few hours anyway.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:I feel Kats is replacing out because she feels she's not a help to her team, I just
don't know the team.
Her abilities don't help. I don't even understand why poisoning someone 'doctors' them, but debating flavor is full of fail. The ability to nighttime roleblock. Double roleblocker (or RB/JK I guess?). This really doesn't feel hyper town to me. Assuming you got lucky, you could lock down two of the scumteam in one go. That's a lot of power. Fuck it, I'm hardly a setup theorycrafter, so I'll leave that to someone who is - can someone with more experience in the setups tell me if town would get roles like that?
Kats' explanation makes perfect sense flavor-wise. Sylvia poisoned Fronsac, which incapacitated him and made him appear dead. He could do nothing, and no one would do anything to him because they thought he was dead. That's what a JK does. Stops them from doing anything, but also protects them from having anything done to them.

P-edit: Guess that's that then.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: UT
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

It's not a bullshit case. I'm so sick of people writing off cases posted against them and refusing to actually acknowledge their merits. I'm not putting up with this shit much longer.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Untrod Tripod wrote:Oh, my bad. You're right, it's a great case. It's so great you've convinced me I'm scum.
vote Untrod Tripod
This is why I'm quitting. People have to be assholes when you point out how scummy they are. It's like no one can respond to a damn thing without being a jerk.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:
UT:
Don't like the "I don't want to discuss theory" deflection from ISO#4 or the "angry playstyles make me clam up" excuse in ISO#5;
ISO#6 looks good on the outside, but once you delve deeper (which I never did when I first read it), you find some nasty little surprises. First, there's the "Reck's claim is very odd" comment. Well, duh. It's a miller claim. Then there's this:
Untrod Tripod wrote:For point 2, what the fuck? If I were scum, why would my scum buddies voice suspicion of me but not vote? That would look super bad if either of us got lynched.
The logical explanation for why a player would have suspicion on them but few votes is because the player isn't doing anything all that scummy.
Then you get the sacrificial "Lynch me if you must" comment in ISO#7.
Hey, look. Next we get a change of heart and a "My vote was bad" comment. Explanation for Zang vote was meh. The last part was decent, but the first two sentences contradict each other. Then he moves his vote to SC (surprise surprise) for whom his case is just plain shite.
I'll start here. We've already discussed most of these points.

Your next post after this one (ISO#17) you claim there is nothing for you to talk about and that all the cases on you are bullshit (I'm sensing a theme in your defenses).
You sheep the SC wagon, then the CD wagon, then the Kats wagon (only reason given here is that Kats has been "useless")
There are a lot of posts that add nothing to the conversation.
Then you say you're up for a Zang vig after you'd never once mentioned Zang.
ISO#53 makes no sense. You say you're suspicious of LMP, that he possibly slipped, and that he might be making sense and you should listen to him. In the same paragraph, you went form "LMP might be scum" to "I should probably listen to what he says."
Not to mention the 8 gazillion "I swear, I'll hammer you" posts, just before the horrible hammer. All of this while you make no case whatsoever on Kats aside from "useless"

I'm not reading any of your posts from today because you just piss me off. But I do think Grey's reason for voting you is weak and potentially fabricated. I don't see where you said what he claims you said. He's on my list of reads for tomorrow.

So, moral of the story is, you sheep a lot, bitch about the cases posed against you, yet refuse to make any valid cases of your own (If I've missed them, please point them out).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

CD, you have Zang listed twice, and not very close to each other.

I thought Grey was attacking UT for fishing for the doc. I must've totally misread that whole argument.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

Couple things. First, SC just moved a bit closer to the scumalicious setting on my scumdar. He seemed completely willing to go ahead with his (ill-reasoned) UK vote until Mina called him on it, then he reluctantly unvoted. Second, I still think Zang might be scum (though if he is, flavor reads are essentially useless). Third, how likely would it be to have both an RB and a JK? I don't think I've seen both together. (ZOMGROLEFISHING)

UT, Mina never called speculation stupid. You're the one who throws in words like that to discredit, not her. She's given (the most logical) reasons why your suggestion is most likely null and void.

UK has actually behaved herself quite well this game. I'm very proud of her.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Second, I still think Zang might be scum (though if he is, flavor reads are essentially useless).
Wait—you think Zang could be scum, yet I'm scummy for voting him? Unless you think I'm bussing him, this makes no sense.
FoS
I second UK's request that you learn to read. When did I say you were scummy for voting Zang, or anything about your vote for Zang? I mentioned your vote for UK.
Not
your vote for Zang.
Mariyta wrote:Third, how likely would it be to have both an RB and a JK?
When the hell did I bring up a jailkeeper?
Again, what does that comment have to do with you? I said nothing about you. I was asking "how likely would it be to have both an RB and a JK", since some people seem to be thinking there was an RB vs a doc.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Because Kats flipped JK, which is essentially a take on RB, and someone suggested that the reason there was no NK last night was because of an RB, not a doc. I think the likelihood of having both a JK and an RB in the game would be low, so I wanted to know if anyone has actually seen both in one game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

Katsuki wrote:Standard JK stuff. Except that they can't be targetted by ANY actions.

No QT, actions, or targetted by actions for one day/night cycle; until the following "daybreak".
MoI wrote:5. Katsuki - Sylvia, Seductress [Town Redirector / Modified Jailkeeper] lynched Day 1.
You're right. Clearly, Kats wasn't a Jailkeeper...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:Because Kats flipped JK, which is essentially a take on RB, and someone suggested that the reason there was no NK last night was because of an RB, not a doc. I think the likelihood of having both a JK and an RB in the game would be low, so I wanted to know if anyone has actually seen both in one game.
I'm just thinking about what the NK could mean. I'm thinking a doc protect is more likely at this point, but as you mentioned, the JK could possibly be a 1-shot thing, so it wouldn't rule out an RB completely. For those who will freak out (ZOMGMOREROLEFISHING), we garner more info from a roleblock than a doc protect, hence the reason it matters.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

EBWOP: Or I should say "we garner more directly useful info"

And yeah, waiting on the lurkers.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I guess I should have said
No one claim
, but I'm relying on people being smart enough to realize that I'm not asking for a claim.

Governor... I've seen both scum and town governors. But either way, as you said, it rarely does any good. Saving a lynch candidate from a lynch is typically anti-town.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think the mod should be nice and give me two vig shots. I know exactly where I'd use them...
Zang wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Because Kats flipped JK, which is essentially a take on RB, and someone suggested that the reason there was no NK last night was because of an RB, not a doc. I think the likelihood of having both a JK and an RB in the game would be low, so I wanted to know if anyone has actually seen both in one game.
Why is a jailkeeper more like a Roleblocker than a doc?
Is this a serious question? If it is, go look at the roles of an RB and a doc, and compare them to what the JK does.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote: If I had a second vig I would kill zang just for his smart ass comments.
I already called dibs. Sorry.
He also needs to read the wiki a little more apparently.
That's assuming he's read it at all, which is highly unlikely.

Oh, and SC, you didn't make a fool out of yourself this time. Zang was very unclear. I thought he was making a correlation between your vote and my post, too.

Now we need GW, AGM, and Mina to give their input. *twiddles thumbs*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kats' role was an uber blocker though. That's why I was questioning the existence of a regular RB.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

*headdesk* I didn't say it was. It's more of a blocker role (QTs, actions, both day and night) than a doc role, though. That's why I was comparing it to an rb more than a doc.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I've already explained my UT vote.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I prefer the spicy lime shrimp.

I really would like to hear from AGM and Mina.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

That hurt my head. :( I'm going to have to read it again tomorrow when I'm more awake, I think.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'd be fine with a Zang lynch. I didn't see this supposedly convincing evidence and GW seems to think it's a null. Zang's play has been absolute shite and he doesn't argue otherwise. So UT or Zang are good lynches for today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

I guess that would explain why Zang was making such a big deal about my JK/RB comment.

The main hitch in all of this is if Fronsac is scum, why wouldn't his best buddy Mani be, too?

P-edit: Just because the neighbors have daytalk, it doesn't necessarily mean the scum do.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

Valid point. (@GW)

P-edit: That's not what I'm saying. I've had you pegged as town most of the game. It just doesn't make any sense.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

I've never played a Magna game before, so I'll have to take your word on it.

UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: Zang That's L-2. I doubt Zang will say much unless he feels intense pressure.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:I see NO EVIDENCE that Katsuki submitted her power. Mine uses the thread. CDs uses the thread. Even assuming Katsuki did NOT use the thread, I don't see any evidence from 2:40 that the power was used.
Why would you need evidence? As long as Kats sent the PM before UT posted the hammer, it should have gone through. Do you really think AGM would gambit
this
much?
AGM was her single top scumread going out. No matter how bad her play was, she knows the drill - on day 1 you Jailkeep on to lock down scum reads, not to protect town reads.
This is more evidence that she would use her ability on him.
He says NOTHING in the QT all night to Zang and... what? They decide to submit a shot on him anyway? The only person who would have the least little idea that Katsuki submitted her power would be Zang - no talking from AGM. And AGM just claimed to be
constantly
berating Zang. If he didn't post a single thing that night, then... what? Why would they do this? If that's the case, and Zang flips scum I'm just picking the biggest fucking idiots in the entire thread and lynching them sequentially.
Are you really questioning the intelligence of the scum and why they may or may not have chosen to NK AGM?
But I am not lynching a town roleblocker no matter how fucking worthless because of a case with holes this big in it. I agree we're hitting the point of 'power role saturation' unless the scum have magical miracle abilities they haven't goddamn used yet, but Jesus fucking Christ this theory of AGM's is bad. I think the worst part is him inserting himself into the hero role that miraculously blocked the night kill.
Have you read Zang's contribution to this game? Like, at all? The
only
thing that's kept him from being lynched up to this point is AGM basically throwing himself in front of the bullet.

Grey's whole reaction to this AGM-Zang thing is just... I don't know. Maybe it's his playstyle, but he seems to be going way overboard. I third AGM's request.

I don't get UK's sudden switch from Zang to LMP. It seems a lot like an OMGUS in disguise. LMP's play has been crap, however. Especially his unexplained random votes.

What I do know is that Zang is useless and he'll likely avoid this game as long as he possibly can. UNVOTE: Zang We have plenty of time to wait for him and I don't want some
morons
inattentive players to come in and quick lynch before he can shed his wonderful insight on this matter.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:Sudden switch? SUDDEN switch? Did you even BOTHER reading that fucking wall I posted for you alls benefit, Mari? It's not ALL OF A GOD DAMNED SUDDEN. He got in my suspect list once I noticed reck posted not one damn lick of content and LMP stopped posting content after his entry post.

If that's fucking "OMGUS in disguise", then fuck this game.
No. I actually forgot about it. Sorry. :oops: I take back that part of my post.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Tell him to fuck off. It's Valentine's Day. He should be nice to you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I fully expect my vote to go back on him once he gets in here and spews whatever crap he intends to toss our way. But I think it's no secret who my secondary suspect is. (UT for those who haven't been paying attention.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I don't see the point of tossing on a vote at this point. It serves no purpose. UT knows exactly what I think of him and tends to ignore it anyway.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Fair enough. That's actually one of the most honest reasons I've seen for asking someone to place an otherwise meaningless vote. Most people just get pissy and want less people in the "not voting" row. VOTE: UT
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Is Grey giving anyone else a queasy stomach or is it just me?

P-edit: This new thing that people have with repeatedly quoting the same damn thing over and over and over needs to freaking stop. Christ Almighty. Like games aren't hard enough to read already without people posting useless shit like that all the time. Post the quote once and leave it at that. AGM, I swear to God, if you start acting like Fate, I'm coming after you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hey, I happen to like Fate, Mari :P.
I never said I didn't. But I don't want everyone emulating his playing style.

I don't blame SC for replacing out. This is a rough game. There hasn't been as much nastiness as in some games, but it's a rough game to read. I pity his replacement.

@cOOldOg: Content =/= town. Unfortunately, with this group, we're more likely to keep around people we think are scummy as long as they keep posting.
and mari is looking significantly worse.
How so?
UT wrote:also I've been reading back through to make sure I didn't miss it, I've been kind of curious over the last few pages why some players have been taking it as a given that scum have daytalk.
The only one I see assuming scum have daytalk is Grey. Neighbors/masons usually have daytalk, from my limited experience. Scum typically do not.

I'll admit, I got tired of GI's screaming match with AGM, so I stopped reading them both. I'll try to go back and deal with them later today.

Zang says "I've been focusing on this game for the last week and ignoring all my other games, but I couldn't come in and clear things up because I was focusing on my other games." Does not compute, especially considering this game hasn't been open for a week.
He very well may have blocked me last night. I wouldn't know.

People who are town and everyone needs to stay the fuck away from: Mina, UK, AGM, CD (this one hurts me)
People who can hang: Zang, UT, GI, LMP, SC's replacement (these people are in lynch preference order)
People who are probably town, but I'm not positive: GW
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

You're so helpful.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:Everything I hypothesize is totally nonsensical and I'm probably guilty over overthinking things.
QFT

I really don't see scum-AGM doing what he's done. He put his neck on the line for Zang yesterday. He didn't have to. And this 180 doesn't scream scum trying to bus his buddy. It screams town who realized the neighbor he stuck his neck out for really is scum.

P-edit: I guess no one likes that slot, eh?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think poor Mina is going to be sorely disappointed when Zang posts.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Give up now, UT. You won't win that discussion, and it's not because you're wrong.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

This is ridiculous. We're sitting here waiting for two replacements and a guy who flat out refuses to play (or at least play in a somewhat acceptable manner). This is totally screwing over the players who are here to play and actually want to play.

UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: Zang He needs to go.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:
Mariyta wrote:This is ridiculous. We're sitting here waiting for two replacements and a guy who flat out refuses to play (or at least play in a somewhat acceptable manner). This is totally screwing over the players who are here to play and actually want to play.

UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: Zang He needs to go.
Unvote. Now. Let Zang answer. One word, two or three letters. Yes. Or. No.

I'm not even disagreeing he's scum, but that's soooo not the issue.
No. I'm sick of this shit.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

My mind is a blank right now. There's been so much... bleh. I just don't have the mental capacity to process it. AGM has played a pretty town game to this point. But regardless, I'm with UK. Zang is the lynch. We're not lynching AGM. Oh, hey, look at that. GI hammered. Why am I not surprised?

AGM should kill who he wants to kill. He seems to know what he's doing.

P-edit: You really think Zang will flip town? If he does, I'm doing a massive *headdesk*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

If Zang flips town, I'd be willing to revist any crazy batshit ideas. At this point... hell.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:Mariyta, can you explain Zang ? His claiming Mani to AGM means scum have fakeclaims.
AGM claimed Mani, not Zang. Fronsac was the main guy and Mani was his sidekick. Fronsac was sent by the pope or king or whoever it was to find and kill the beast. He didn't find the beast to begin with, but Mani did (and was killed for it). Some soldier or something found a huge wolf that they killed and claimed was the beast, but Fronsac refused to believe it. For that, he was captured and then Sylvia poisoned him, making him appear dead. She rescued him and together they exposed and arrested the brotherhood and killed Jean-Francois. Then they found the beast, who had been wounded, and killed it (it wasn't a beast. It was just a lion who Jean-Francois had perverted).

Chronologically I think this is a little jumbled but this is a pretty good summary. Way to spoil the coolest twists in the movie Mari :P

I think for AGM to be an SK, he'd have to have some mega balls cause that would be a crazy insane psychotic gambit he just pulled. And his claim makes sense for Mani. Mani was a crazy awesome hunter dude, but he also had this really cool magical indian bracelet thing that made people healthy when they were nearly dead. Of course, Fronsac was scum, so yeah....

I like the GreyICE lynch. Many of his posts yesterday were just WTF posts that I don't see town ever posting. I'm also still happy with a UT lynch. I also want to re-read GW, SpyreX, and Mina. I've had them all pegged as town, but I can't remember why.

VOTE: GreyICE

P-edit: Say what? How is GI slipping through your fingers?
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:Mariyta, we're in fucking bastard mod flavor. The main villain just flipped Town, the main hero just flipped scum. Does it make sense from that perspective to make his sidekick the serial killer? No, but how does any flavor make sense right now?
First, it's not "bastard mod." Bastard mods are fucked up games that I hate. This mod appears to have taken the flavor and made it so a name claim won't break the game. That's not bastard modding. Second, Mina asked about the flavor, so I gave what I knew. Third, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure that AGM is what he says he is. But it makes sense as far as the flavor goes. And the flavor hasn't been completely off. Kats was Sylvia, who was a poisoner. LMP was Sardis, who was a bad guy who wasn't the main bad guy and made sense as miller.

If GI flips scum, I'm willing to bet his buddy is somewhere in #1342.

GI, the only reason we didn't lynch Zang sooner is because AGM claimed him as neighbor. Zang would have been dead D1 if AGM hadn't defended him.

From those VCs, the only vote Zang appears to have placed that had any of his own thought in it was on me. He was the first on the LMP wagon, but I doubt he was the first to express suspicion. Same with the SC vote on D2. He picked the target he thought we be the most likely to be lynched and went with it.

Mega P-edit. I'll read it later.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I think some people have gotten confused over whether you're even/odd or "every other night." If you're even/odd, then you'd have to have doced on N1. But if you're every other night, I'm assuming you could choose whether to vig or doc last night, which would then lock you in for the rest of the game. Am I correct?

Eagerly awaiting GreyICE's case on me. I hope he goes to the QT and gets Zang's suspicions too, since I never got a case then, either.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:
MARIYTA

VS.
UNCERTAIN TRIPOD
Just noticed this (well, didn't just notice the whole thing, but just noticed the underlined part. You basically listed two people there.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #147) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

This game makes my head hurt. I really don't see AGM as an SK. And where is GW? He said he was going to post, then disappeared.

I'll try to get a re-read in today, but I need to get the last 15 pages of my book edited by the end of Sunday, so we'll see.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #148) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

A little bit of both, likely.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #149) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm starting to like UT better. He's actually participating now and is making some damn good cases.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #150) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still leaning GI, but your points on SC's comments about Zang make me rethink that slot. They're going on my list of people to re-read. Re-reads that will hopefully get done by tomorrow: SC/SpyreX, GW, Mina. Possibly UK and GI if I have time (doubtful, as I've been lazy and have only edited 2 pages so far. Still need to do another 8 to stay on track).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh good Lord. 3 pages overnight??? I've only read up to the middle of 60.

@Mina: The reason the VC reflects me going from Zang to UT to Zang is because I unvoted to avoid a quick lynch and UK requested I place my vote elsewhere to aide in VC analysis. I placed it back on UT since he was my #2 suspect. Apparently that was not as good an idea as we thought.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #152) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not playing with Fate and SpyreX together. Sorry guys. I've already asked for replacement.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #153) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:...really Mari :(? B-but I partially joined the game to play with you...
I don't play mafia to be treated like a moron and insulted at every turn, and that's what happens when Fate and SpyreX play together. I've already replaced out of another game with them and had plans to call it quits after this game. I guess this just speeds up my retirement. Which makes me really sad, because I was actually enjoying this game a lot.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

First, great job, LLD! Thanks for cleaning up after me!

Second, I find it highly entertaining that the one game I'm actually scum in is the one game where people labeled me as obvtown.
UncertainKitten wrote:@Mari: :(. I hope I wasn't one of the assholes :(
No, you weren't.

GI, I'm sorry I didn't mention this in the QT, but I was not even half as sure of your play as you were. You're a very cocky player, but that doesn't make you good. If I didn't know you were scum, I would've pegged you for scum anyway, and it wouldn't have been all AKR's fault. You try to play like Fate, but you're not. You don't have his skill or his ability to manipulate people.

Fate, I would say don't take it personally that I replaced out, but it was personal. You're an excellent player. You really are. You almost always peg the scum pretty well and I enjoy reading your games. But you have a nasty attitude and treat people who don't agree with you like shit. And don't try to say that it's because you're trying to get people to play, because that's bullshit. There are plenty of excellent players who don't try to make everyone else feel like a moron. And you get worse when you and SpyreX are together. You're both formidable players, but you have no tact when it comes to talking to people.

This was my last mini and it was quite fun to both play and read. I'm very happy to have been a part of it. Excellent job, MoI. Keep it up.

As I hope to never be back, there are a couple suggestions I would like to leave with people:
1) Treat others with respect. Just because this is the internet, it doesn't give you the right to be an asshole. There are real people will real feelings playing the game.
2) Make and respond to cases with valid reasons. Attacking someone's intelligence, calling them names, or insulting them in some other manner to either attack them or when they attack you is not helpful and it just makes the game degenerate into a pissing match. When I first joined MS, people could actually make cases without being jerks. That seems to have changed quite a bit. I hope you guys can spearhead the movement back to old-school mafia where the game is more about the play than the emotions.

I'm still in some games with some of you, so see you there!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Or a raging bitch? ;)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think in almost any other game with any other player list, acting how he did with the claim he made (if anyone had any flavor knowledge aside from 1 or 2 people), CD would have been lynched, no question. AKR, if he hadn't been replaced out, would have been lynched or vigged in the first 2 days, and Zang would have been vigged N1 if that was at all possible. The only reason Zang, CD, and AKR all made it past D1 was the lack of interest on the part of HF and Kats.

Oh, and I second MoI's suggestion that you all watch the movie. It's really worth it.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”