He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:We have to lock down on something. The way to do this is by forging an alliance between logical people who will act rationally (AKA TEAM VI SLAYERS) and then forcing one or two VIs to work with us.
LMP, Mina, UK, and Mariyta - list your top 3 scumreads.
We will lynch the person who is most mutually agreeable to all of us.
Did I just get called a VI?
It's ok, I'm a "VI" too. Obviously we should form a "VI" alliance. There's more of us, after all.
I would start a VI alliance, but scum would show up and just fuck it up for everyone. They're so inconsiderate.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@GW: I have a town-read on CD. I've explained it throughout this game. Check iso before you ask anymore.
btw, town motivation =/= suddenly improving.

As for UK, matter of opinion. I think she is scum.

Mina I will look at next week when I have time. She is not the lynch so it doesn't matter for now.

All in all, AGM's "anti-VI" alliance gave me odd feelings, but meh, we'll see how things play out, nothing much to fret over D1.

I may post a bit more tonight if I have time, but after that, I will have no idea as to whether I'll be able to get internet access over the weekend or not.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GhostWriter and UT aren't VIs, but they were playing the LURK-O-MATIC game until extremely recently, which is why they are currently not included. Feel free to prove your worth by being logical and not idiotic (doing a pretty good job thus far).

StrangerCoug is still coasting and being scummy, so he's also out.

I will parse through the rest of the recent walls later. Right now,
V/LA until Sunday.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Katsuki wrote:@GW: I have a town-read on CD. I've explained it throughout this game. Check iso before you ask anymore.
btw, town motivation =/= suddenly improving.
I assume this was a response to my preview edit part. Well, no, you actually don't explain it. At least, not very well. you based it on a scum-meta from the past. A meta he could have improved upon a bit, though I cannot imagine it was by much. You admit to have never played with him as town, so you are not basing it on him being town, making it not much to support the strength with which you claim to hold him as town. Other than that and your eventual "he's VI, he's VI, ignore his play, cause hes VI" statements, you have done nothing to explain anything. You meta reason is garbage, so either nut up or shut up with the VI claims with things from THIS game. What is he doing in THIS game that points to him being a VI and not scum? Also, what town motivation? And maybe you'd like to respond to the other parts of my post that I directed to you. I understand you being on V/LA, however you seemed like you weren't going to touch on them, so I want to make sure you remember to. Also, your UK vote is really weak. You don't post having a problem with things she's said, just that she isn't how she was in another game. Again, I've really got to ask if you've got scum meta to compare her play to if you're gonna make your vote reason a meta based one.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

AlmasterGM wrote:GhostWriter and UT aren't VIs, but they were playing the LURK-O-MATIC game until extremely recently, which is why they are currently not included. Feel free to prove your worth by being logical and not idiotic (doing a pretty good job thus far).

StrangerCoug is still coasting and being scummy, so he's also out.

I will parse through the rest of the recent walls later. Right now,
V/LA until Sunday.
The deadline is on Monday, but alright...
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

AlmasterGM wrote:StrangerCoug is still coasting and being scummy, so he's also out.
Coasting. OK, granted, I could talk more, but could you develop your case on me a bit more?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Okay, I'm going to have to go on a
v/la till Monday (big weekend planned)
I'm not sure if I will be able to post much at all. So with that in mind, and the fact that we NEED to lynch, I have decided to bite the bullet and
unvote, vote: StrangerCoug
. Not my favorite choice but it will work.

LMP has yet to justify his suck ass vote.

GW is playing townish now, but hasn't really given us a good reason to vote CD.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

GhostWriter wrote:
Mariyta wrote:And for the record, my name is MarIYta. Pronounced Mah-REE-tah. If you must shorten it, please use Mari (Mah-Ree), not Mary. Mary is my aunt, not me.
Random insert, I know, but I did it because I wanted to tell you that when I have a daughter, I think I shall give her that middle name.
Aww, really? I feel so loved! It's my pen name. When you do have a daughter, tell me and I'll send her a free signed copy of my novel. It should be published by then. :P

GW is not a VI and is one of our more townie players. Stop picking on him.

Deadline is in 3 days? I'd be happiest with a UT lynch, but I'd go with a CD policy lynch (he might flip town, but I'm less sure after his sheeping vote on SC. Might be better Vig-bait if we have a vig). I could possibly consent to an HF or AKR lynch (I'd been giving AKR a pass because he promised more content, but it hasn't come yet).

Would one of the SC-lynch supporters
please
post a valid case? I've seen many accusations of him being scum and "coasting" but no evidence.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't think a policy lynch would be a good idea. SC is worse.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.17 - As of Post 584

Zang (1) - StrangerCoug
Untrod Tripod (1) - Mariyta
Mariyta (1) - Zang
AlmasterGM (1) - AKnottedRope
Katsuki (0) -
LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (4) - UncertainKitten, AlmasterGM, Untrod Tripod, CooLDoG
AKnottedRope (0) -
CooLDoG (2) - GhostWriter, LynchMePls
UncertainKitten (2) - havingfitz, Katsuki
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (1) - Mina

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - Zang has been prodded. Everyone else is good.

New V/LA s for AlmasterGM and CooLDoG noted.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:I don't think a policy lynch would be a good idea. SC is worse.
A) Of course you don't since you'd be the lynchee. B)
HOW??
Post a freaking case! Why is this so hard for you people? It's because no one has anything more than "He was coasting." Cripes.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:LMP has yet to justify his suck ass vote.
You seriously should stop playing mafia.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Well...the good thing about a potential SC lynch is that he were to flip town it would strongly implicate the three voters who built his wagon in a span of 5 minutes and didn't give a single reason with their votes as far as I can tell. There may have been suspicions voiced earlier that I have not found yet but still...3 votes in 5 minutes?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Deal with it.

That's my case on SC. It's probably mildly outdated. I don't recall any of those facts changing though, regarding SC.

I'm kinda in a hurry because I overslept and now I have to run DnD in less than an hour so I have to get my notes together and stuff. I'll see if I can produce something more specific tonight.

HF, you clearly aren't looking hard enough, probably because you just can't POSSIBLY disbelieve your half assed read.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:GW is playing townish now, but hasn't really given us a good reason to vote CD.
Talking in the 3rd-person for what reason? But whatever. So, I haven't given good reason? Alright, I'll bite. Let's go.

GhostWriter wrote:CD: Are you fucking serious right now? "It goes against his meta, blah blah blah, if he's never done it before, he must be scum, blah blah blah, I swear it's not flavor, blah blah blah". Someone doing something as town in one game DOES NOT mean that them doing the opposite in another game makes them auto-scum. Especially since he even said it was mostly due to outside stress, which his posts reflect if you actually fucking read them. But you just go right ahead pushing this bullshit case. You'll lynch yourself before you lynch LMP at this rate, and I'd gladly join that wagon.
GhostWriter wrote:CD: I checked your iso. Found this.
CooLDoG wrote:Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
There, CD. There is your case. And of those things, the two you push the most are meta and the claim (flavor). I've talked about the meta. And with the claim, you're getting upset with a miller claim that seems like scum. A MILLER claim that seems like scum. And a problem with him not playing according to a town meta? Is he playing according to a scum meta? Do you even care enough to have freaking checked? Because you cannot call someone scum based on a town meta of them and not touch a scum one. And NO ONE has mentioned a scum meta from what I've read.

And then you over-react to my pressure on you. If I had wanted to vote you'd I've have fucking voted you, but you go on and try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting, in an attempt to make me look like I couldn't make up my mind on who to vote. At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you. Now, though, you seem like the scum on the Reck wagon.

Unvote
and VOTE: CooLDoG, since you wanted it so damned badly.
GhostWriter wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@ghost, when I say bad meta references I was referring to him referencing fates mafia. Still didn't answer to my vote question.
GhostWriter wrote:try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting
GhostWriter wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:by attacking me with more zeal then the guy you were voting.
GhostWriter wrote:At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you.
GhostWriter wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mary, so you admit to defending someone. If I correctly recall you should be scum hunting not defending other players. Also what is your motivation to defend him?
Are you really this stupid?
QFfuckingT. CD, you are nit-picking pointlessly. "Why are you defending someone you think to be town? You should be scum-hunting whilst we lynch someone you think is town instead of stopping us from lynching who you think is town so that we can focus on other people who you feel are more likely scum." That's what I just read from you. I noticed that you never really responded to this. Seems you figured out this wasn't going over well.
GhostWriter wrote:
Mina wrote:I actually now trust CooLDoG more than LynchMePls. If he is evil, I will be very shocked. He's back to his blundering, pushy self he was early in the game. It really seems as though he's being protown by aggressively pushing LMP to post content, even if his approach is heavy-handed.
Or CD could be scum using this as a way to stay away from posting content himself for a while. During his push for content, he only commented on other things when directly spoken to, save for one post by Kat, in which he implies he doesn't actually want to have to go through Kat's iso for a read. Ironically, he also uses that post to push for more content from LMP. Furthermore, CD's posting style whilst pushing implies he doesn't actually think LMP is scum. Yet he repeatedly mentions/implies his vote on LMP and that LMP is scum. Even acknowledges that LMP is, indeed, a miller. Says he is willing to lynch a "non-contributing miller." Not a miller-claim. Not a fake-claiming-miller scum. A miller. The same way he called the neighbor SC was/is voting (I forget which one) a neighbor, in a way the implies he believes the role claims. And he sets himself up to get off the wagon for a lynch long before it's required, most likely due to the LMP wagon not really going anywhere. By the way, I noticed that in this post, you talk about LMP's catch-up post. Guess who didn't?
You were saying something about not having good reasons? Your Reckdra/LMP case was bullshit. And your defense when I called you on it was worse. You attacked a person who defended LMP from your time-wasting contentless crusade on him not posting content (hypocritical? I think so) and couldn't even go far with the attack because it was stupid. You were trying to push a fast lynch on LMP by pointing out his lack of a content post at that point, hoping his wagon could gain enough speed that it'd not be derailed if he did post something good. She got in your way and you got upset. So you started nit-picking. I've posted my bit on your wordplay. I place meaning in wordplay, so I use it to help me. I mentioned you setting yourself up to leave the LMP wagon, and look, you've done it! That alone gives me doubt on the SC wagon. Also, care to share anything on the LMP post you STILL avoid? You know, the one you spent a while asking for? Why'd you suddenly lose interest? Figured you couldn't tackle that wagon anymore for an easy townie lynch?

And what do you know! I went back to look for anything I might have missed on you in the game. Guess what I found?

LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, yeah great its page two and we are already lynching lurkers. Give some valid reasons for your vote, we are out of RVS. Kat, mari, and (to some extent) SC are good choices for an early vote. AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5? Also look up kat, what content has he posted?

edit:nija'ed.
CD's AKR defense noted for possible future connections.
Defending? But you should be scumhunting, right?

Preview Edit:
I disagree about the facts not changing. SC has, in my opinion, been playing better, and is offering original ideas, both of which I believe were some major problems. CD is far more scummy. I honestly don't get how any other case pushes anyone else as more scummy than CD.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 am

Because I'm pretty certain CD is just a moron. Call it gut. I would, however, not be averse to someone vigging him. Or lynching him before lylo if it comes down to it. I'd just rather lynch scum first.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Zang »

I will post soon.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Because I'm pretty certain CD is just a moron. Call it gut. I would, however, not be averse to someone vigging him. Or lynching him before lylo if it comes down to it. I'd just rather lynch scum first.
Why can't morons be scum?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

The moronitude takes a different bent. The best I can explain it is CD looks like he's trying.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

LynchMePls wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Because I'm pretty certain CD is just a moron. Call it gut. I would, however, not be averse to someone vigging him. Or lynching him before lylo if it comes down to it. I'd just rather lynch scum first.
Why can't morons be scum?
Precisely. Not all scum are masterminds. Otherwise town wouldn't win nearly as much as they do.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Zang »

AlmasterGM wrote:I am neighbors with Zang.
I am neighbors with AGM
StrangerCoug wrote:*laughs at the wagon building on me*

I still like Zang as the lynch. He's more worried about himself than finding scum. AlmasterGM (sorry) and CooLDoG are lynches I support also.
I'm not more worried about myself than finding scum. I found Mariyta and I probably found another one. Also, why are you voting for me? As I said before, your reason is weak.

Vote: StrangerCoug

Havingfitz wrote:After the quote above you can add the unnecessary and slightly defensive adhom attack on the only vote on you. Touchy much?
UK is always aggressive and you should have gave your reasons with your vote.
Mariyta wrote:It's not that there is nothing to merit from RVS. But in my experience, RVS wagons tend to be a safe way for scum to get someone lynched early. One person votes someone, a second person does the same, then a scum or two pile on, followed by townies who are gung-ho for a lynch and inattentive. It may be a fatalistic view, but I typically don't trust [most of] my fellow players to not just blindly pile on to a wagon, leading to a quick lynch.
I agree that RVS lynches are terrible but you can have an RVS wagon without a lynch.
CooLDoG wrote:Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
I am Gregoire.
LynchMePls wrote:
Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
I know that you recently gave reasons to why you think he is scum but what made you change your vote?
Untrod Tripod wrote:Don't forget, this was Reck's first post in the game. I don't like someone claiming miller in their FIRST POST. I don't know what to make of it. It's weird and I don't like it. I'm not sure if it makes them scum, but I find it weird to say "oh, Reck claimed miller in their first post in the game, and then ragequit. That has to be legit".
When should he have claimed? Reckamonic claiming early was the most pro-town thing he did.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Using a lot of quotes doesn't bother me and asking questions doesn't bother me. I don't love reading it, but what can you do. What I don't like is that his content is extremely poor. The questions he asks rarely seem proactive and he seems to hide behind quote walls and pads his post total by "asking questions". Also you seemed to like my case on Zang just fine earlier.
I already commented on me asking questions and it's not my fault if nobody responds to it.
CooLDoG wrote:I find zang not posting after his neighbor claimed. I get scummy vibes from lurking after something as monumental as that.
Sorry, I had little time to post here because of snow,school and other mafia games.
LynchMePls wrote:@Those saying CD is just VI: How do you know it is VI and not SI?
I think that CooLDoG is town. I wouldn't call him a VI because he usually plays better than this. Mostly because he hasnt really done anything that I find scummy.
StrangerCoug wrote:Coasting. OK, granted, I could talk more, but could you develop your case on me a bit more?
Could you develop your case on me a bit more?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:LMP has yet to justify his suck ass vote.
You seriously should stop playing mafia.
Still doesn't give reasons. Your case is sooo damn compelling I'm almost willing to self-vote.

@GW, I don't see very good reasons. Mostly weak stuff. And plus you are pushing a lynch that will never go through.
after a wank.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE REASONS! THEY ARE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. LOOK BETWEEN MY POST BEFORE MY VOTE AND MY VOTE. READ YOUR POSTS IN BETWEEN. THEY LOOK SCUMMY TO ME. THIS ISN'T HARD!

I'm so sick and tired of people thinking sitting back going "what are your reasons!" is in any way a valid defense. It's crap.

V/LA on weekends
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, and what are your epically strong reasons for voting SC? Self-preservation is literally the only one there is. Do you explicitly state it? Nope. But you do voice how you don't actually want to be on it. And how you don't trust one of the people on it. And how it's worse than a policy lynch. You are pretty much openly lynching a townie.

Preview Edit:
Yeah, it is crap. Especially when you look at his vote. But everyone wants him to live.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@lmp, explicitly, what are your reasons?

@GW, I want a d-1 lynch. That's it. I don't want a no-lynch.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”